[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: snapshot683.jpg (315 KB, 1280x720)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
***READ THE OP BEFORE YOU COME IN NEWFRIEND***

***NEW THREADS ARE TO BE MADE EITHER ON PAGE 9(NINE)***
-OR-
***IMAGE LIMIT IS REACHED AND POST COUNT EXCEED 1000***

Previous Thread:
>>21293615

DD (mostly) NEWS:
Break Blade event
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvdDyAtbGnY
SRW 30 anniversary update now live
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/898750/view/3432333044818814490
Voltes V - Super Electromagnetic Ball
https://twitter.com/srw_dd_pr/status/1592102542074208256
Sirbine - Aura Dive
https://twitter.com/srw_dd_pr/status/1592105057482424321

For discussion on SRC (SRW fangame program), please join the dedicated Discord
https://discord.gg/WrV2AhG

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help (links for other resources also here):
https://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars
(add ?action=purge to the end of the url in case of a blank page)

SRW Japanese Wiki
https://srw.wiki.cre.jp/

Booru
https://daitrombe.booru.org/

Game Availability in English:
https://pastebin.com/WYxB1iLu

Music Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/LzxYHqDY

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
https://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/k722v36x

Translated Plot Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/HAQ3qrSg

Art Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/FyeZaW80

SRC Pastebin V2:
https://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: suparoboeternity@gmail.com
>>
to the guy asking if Wodan (Exceed spoilers) is connected to the final boss from EF Exceed, I am positive that is the case

I have not played the patch on the new PC and I only played it untranslated
>>
File: FiSxxc1VEAAJRVw.jpg (661 KB, 1000x1030)
661 KB
661 KB JPG
>>
>>21300168
What expensive new Bine is this and can we expect him in 31
>>
>>21300168
Ah yes, Brownbine
>>
>>21299938
There hasn't been a SRW that entered production after Promare released, for one.
>>
>>21299816
holy shit, you're right Katina has Charge so she can use Giga Wide Blaster for the 9 range ALL. She even has accel too, to boot. I didn't thought of putting her ass in the Giganscudo. It goes amazing on her since she's always eating massive amounts of dick since she has no focus, flash or persist yet. Anon you're a genius. Although I do feel kind of dumb now because I had Katina in the Valsion Custom in OG1 precisely to abuse post movement cross smasher

I didn't notice Latune had charge in the last game, if only because gave her a boosted rifle with Range +2 and Post Movement, so she was sniping from the get go. I am surprised how scarce it is and how Excellen doesn't have it.

>>21300166
yeah I figured that was the case. If there's only one thing that irks me about the W series between the two games is how in Endless Frontier Aschen, Cardia and Pete are named after fairy tales to match the folk tales thematic Endless Frontier had going on. Whereas Lamia and Echidna are named after greek snakes are very unrelated. Although it's nice that Wodan is named after Odin and the central villains in Exceed are all named after Norse mythology as a precise callback to this guy.
>>
File: Code Geass ep 1.png (130 KB, 329x333)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>
Wow, that was definitely a bunch of people, and not one lunatic
>>
>>21300215
>Although it's nice that Wodan is named after Odin and the central villains in Exceed are all named after Norse mythology as a precise callback to this guy.

and his mech is named after Thrudgelmir (Þrúðgelmir ) a giant in Norse Mythology
>>
>>21300232
>when the schizo tries to act as many
>>
>>21300232
The board has been calling him out for yeats and nothing is done about it. Even had to ask /x/ how to get him to end his little rampages.
>>
>>21300241
By curiosity, is /x/, huh, 'attributed' on 4chan on esoteric things, such as western zodiac and such?
>>
>>21300239
This was many
>>
>>21300246
Yup
>>21300241
Proof magic is worthless if it can't stop the beast.
>>
>>21300241
It seems like the janny created a bot that autodeletes his posts or something
I guess it's a stopgap measure for the mods being unwilling to hand out the well deserved permaban
>>
>>21300163
How are Show and Shion as characters? Especially, compared to more modern isekai protagonists?
>>
I, too samefag to accuse moderation of powertripping every time they catch me ban evading.
Coincidentally, I am severely mentally ill!
>>
>>21300262
If he had bots there would be more instantly instead of hours or days later.
>>
>>21300268
I think his thread lasted about 5 minutes before deletion, so it didn't take that long
>>
>>21300262
So he's lazy?
>>
YOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0XgvX0VQMg
>>
>>21300276
That doesn't indicate a bot.
>>
File: Gravion forms.jpg (543 KB, 1890x1134)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>
>>21300289
Okawara presents Fighbird...TWO!
>>
File: Popteam.png (672 KB, 1163x1012)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
>>
>>21300286
Yeah, but I think it is because this has been very consistently happening for a few months now it feels like, and also because the content of the post isn't being taken into account. Doesn't matter if he's breaking the rules or not, he's still getting deleted
>>
>>21300215
Yeah mechs stupid, Ratsel without spirits since he always burns it all on a double rally a the start of the map (Side note good job devs going 2 for 3 making pair up units that are just bad deals for the pilots in 2) managed to top score in my most recent run. The Gigan is the best pilot swap mech uncontested in 2 and is only held back by its will requirements in 1.
>>
File: umi angry.jpg (636 KB, 1920x1080)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
>>21300263
>Especially, compared to more modern isekai protagonists?
You should bite your tongue for even trying to make the comparison. Classic "isekai" is NOT "ISEKAI." It's just FANTASY. FANTASY is a genre. ISEKAI is a formula. GENRES tell stories, have characters, objectives and missions. FORMULAS are just lazy hacks ripping off their contemporaries adding a gimmick and have no idea what's going to happen in their first book let alone their final one. If they even get that far. And I am sick and tired of people trying to turn every story about strangers in a strange land into isekai.
>>
>>21300307
did you know digimon is isekai
>>
>>21300299
So it's laziness.
>>
>>21300309
Digimon fags are weird enough without you bringing in this retardation
>>
she heat on my rod till i gouf
>>
how would srw adapt series with antagonist protagonists like MD Geist as something other than cheap DLC?
>>
File: 100939515_p34.jpg (355 KB, 750x527)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>21300263
>compared to more modern
Almost apple & orange there. Sho is stoic vs today. Not like he has some kind of super bonus from going into a new world. It is established that Earthlings just happen to have an affinity for Aura. They don't try playing it up as he is da greatest evar or anything.
Actual character wise just wants to go home & even does for a bit but then life there goes to shit so has to comeback.
Kind of feel like I'm rambling here so overall more of a show he happens to be in rather than one which revolves around
>>
buck break blade
>>
>>21300215
>>21300301
Oh and since Tatsuku (the best boss killer in the game) is in need of a new mech, Give him either the Boxer or his best Mech in 1 the Grust Type 2
>>
File: fortuneLatte Anime.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>
so loud the voice in head
>>
what are some more native isekai mecha shows? the first one that comes to mind is ryu knight
>>
>>21300311
Either that he deliberately deletes his own posts in order to make it look like he's getting censored or something. You notice he cries about it literally every single time the "janitor" deletes his posts
A normal poster would probably just set this thread to auto update and not even check whether or not his posts are deleted, I know I don't, but for some reason, our mentally ill friend is hyper sensitive about it
>>
>>21300307
This. This is why Dunbine and Escaflowne as far as isekai goes, or even as shows overall, have next to nobody complaining about them.
>>
>>21300326
lamune
>>
>>21300333
people would have to acknowledge a nothing show like Escaflowne even exists to talk about it
it's at BEST a footnote in Maaya Sakamoto's anison career
>>
>>21300317
>wants to go home
Man I miss when characters actually cared about their lives back home because they were written like actual human beings who care about shit other than themselves and their hobbies. Like it's one thing if they CHOOSE to stay after growing as characters or have to sacrifice their chance to return because the greater good but come the fuck on, it's the most obvious hook in the world and you're just leaving it there because "MUH REINCARNATION." It's so stupid. Just make an actual fantasy world then if the character isn't going to have a connection to their old one. Base your story around actual emotion and character development. Give them humanity by showing they care about people and miss them and show why the struggle is important for them to be there because they're just gonna murder hobo and do nothing. Jesus Makona Christ where is the fucking pathos.
>>
yeah. I watch Mother's Basement too
>>
>>21300333
You must live in a bubble because I think both are trash and every single thread I've seen of both have arguments happening between defenders and haters
>>
Can someone reccomend me some mecha shows similar to had Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans, Getter Robo Arc, Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Stood Still, New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Frozen Teardrop, Makyou Densetsu Acrobunch, Galaxy Divine Wind Jinraiger, Yatterman, Cruise Chaser Blassty, Steel Angel Kurumi Mobile Suit Gundam: Ecole du Ciel, Gothicmade: Hana no Utame, Kidou Tenshi Angelic Layer, Godzilla vs. Mothra, Golden Warrior Gold Lightan, Aquarion Logos, Gouseiken Dai-Sword, Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross, Gigantic Drive, Candidate for Goddess, Gowapper 5 Gordam, Mahou Shoujo Kokone wa Kakukatariki, Fuuun Ishin Dai Shogun, Redman, Bubuki/Buranki, Psycho Armor Govarian, Baldr Sky, Mars Daybreak, Armored Core For Answer, Toushi Gordian, Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere, Rideback, Saint of Braves Baan-Gaan, Break Blade, Round Vernian Vifam, K.O. Century Beast Warriors, Sokihei MD Geist, Magical Ensign Blaster Mari, Thunder Force V, Irresponsible Captain Tylor, Basquash!, TIGER & BUNNY, Yamato Takeru, Metal Overman King Gainer, Dominion Tank Police, Giant Gorg, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Appleseed, Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: Missing Link, Yuugeki Keikan Patvessel ~Kochira Shutoken Joukuu Aozorasho~, Ai no Senshi Rainbowman, Shutsugeki! Machine Robo Rescue, Steam Detectives, Virtual-ON, Pani Poni Dash!, Soukou Kyuujo Butai Restol, Blassreiter, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Makyou Gaiden Le Deus, Brigadoon Marin to Meran, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver, Idolmaster Xenoglossia, Blue Gender, Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer, Mobile Suit Gundam MSV-R: The Return of Johnny Ridden, Gekisou Sentai Carranger, and Sword Art Online?
>>
File: Sunrise World merch.jpg (209 KB, 1011x1430)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>
>>21300337
>even exists
>was going to bring up the KS but only 2k ppl
Well guess FoxBox nostalgia was strong
>>
>>21300345
Definitely not G-Wrecko lol
>>
>>21300352
go back to A/Z faggot
>>
>>21300350
The KS wasn't for the show, it was for a new dub only faggots wanted.
>>
>>21300317
>Actual character wise just wants to go home
literally what are you talking about?
That's one of my primary complaints with the show. Shou gets caught up in Byston Well's politics for no real reason and ends up joining the rebels despite Drake having a much better shot of opening the Aura Road and sending him home since Drake was the one that brought him to Byston Well with Silkie to begin with
>>
>>21300345
You ever heard of this obscure series called Code Geass?
>>
>>21300354
dubs are in high demand, explain how gunbuster got a dub this year then
>>
>>21300345
>Johnny
>getting a show
lol, lmao even
>>
>>21300358
Yeah but the show already HAD a dub, stupid.
>>
>>21300333
I guess they're also not power fantasies like modern shit or at least not as much. Unless girls self-insert as Hitomi.
>>
File: Edge and Az 30.jpg (3.83 MB, 4000x1967)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB JPG
Post an /m/ charcter. Any /m/ character.
>>
>>21300357
that's not a mecha series proper, though, it's not really about the mechs
>>
>>21300354
Was more bringing it up to try having a number for those that may care but obviously that's not really much to go off
>>
>>21300362
>>
>>21300350
I thought people hated the Fox Kids version for all the changes it made, like skipping the first episode to focus less on Hitomi.
>>
>>21300375
Yeah but we still had DVDs and shit of the actual version of the show.
>>
>>21300375
Nerds at the time did, because damn stupid Americans chopping up our anime. But there was an audience of kids who watched it and weren't online and now they probably have nostalgia.
>>
>>21300350
FoxBox was later, that was Ultraman, Kinnikuman, Kirby, and maybe Fighting Foodons or TMNT?
>>
>>21300387
Foodons and TMNT were part of FoxBox. As well as Sonic X, Shaman King, Winx Club, and One Piece. I think Cubix also moved there from Kids' WB.
>>
>>21300301
>making pair up units that are just bad deals for the pilots
You mean the AM module? I thought it was a fantastic idea, the only problem being that the "canon" options are dogshit. Rio is way, WAY better than Ryoto so her being on dicc succking job is a huge waste. Instead if you put Leona or Rio on the gigachad Hückbein Mk-III and put a support unit like Russel on the AM Module you get an amazing deal since they get to share spirits and Russel actually gets to farm PP while you're at it. you can even pair the Huckbein Gunner to farm PP and Exp like crazy since Rio has Gain

I don't feel you need a double rally if everyone you deploy has 50 kills. With a single rally everyone gets to pair up, from there you can just spread out based on Accel and zoom across the map as you need.

>>21300322
I kept Tatsuku in the Giganscudo in OG1 since whoever drives that shit needs to have Accel and he was the only one suited for the job. I felt both Rio and Bullet were better suited for the Gungrust T-2 because of Spirit and Drive. I had Bullet in the Gungrust T-2 and Rio on the Armorlion most of the game, but once Rio got Drive I swapped them around.
>>
File: Geatsrike Freedom.png (538 KB, 599x443)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
>>
>>21300394
Ok, but why tho?
>>
>>21300401
It looks cool.
>>
File: averager9kthread.png (648 KB, 646x435)
648 KB
648 KB PNG
>>21300362
>>
>>21300392
No, I mean the Combo attack mechs, the 2 Lions are just sad you'll later get a pair of supers that just worse Grusts and only the 3rd and final one is worth a damn.
That unit pair is ironic since the Gigan needs Drive more in 1 then the Grust Type 2 does since the Type 2 doesn't need 110 moral to function. The single Rally thing that's fair.
>>
>>21300407
Takahashi is really the only part worth watching of the live action
>>
>>21300412
Gridman toku is a show you either get or you dont
Takeshi doesn't make it worth watching. You have to like 90s cheese
>>
>>21300415
what about the English version of live action Gridman?
>>
>>21300415
Anon, the entire heroic cast is completely unremarkable, there's no 90s cheese there, the enjoyment of Gridman is watching Takeshi seethe at literally everything, and making a kaiju to kill whatever pissed him off that day.
>>
>>21300420
Takeshi himself is unremarkable, his acting generally poor and the lines he has to say are really stupid for a supposedly smart character
It's all about the charm that comes from the aforementioned, the wonky, low budget cinematography and the silly, Saved by the Bell dynamic from the heroes
>>
>>21300405
Not really.
>>
>>21300411
>That unit pair is ironic since the Gigan needs Drive more in 1
It kinda depends. I invested most of the dosh in Sheathe Thunder since even if its strongest move needed 130 will fuck me if I ever used a range 1 skill. Push come to shove, Rally + Love + a rousing lap dance from Lefina, Garnet, Radha or Russel is enough for the 130.

the thing is thar Rio having Drive meant she also gets to freely proc Attacker by herself turn 1. Bullet instead had natural infighter which meant he could get the more movement out of the Armorlion without compromising his attacks, unlike the Grust 2 which needs to change forms and have weaker weapons.. They're pretty interchangeable, and it's not difficult to round up 120 Will requirements, so it ended up being a choice based not around which mech were best suited for the pilot, but rather which pilot suited the mech better and I felt Armorlion got more out of Bullet than Rio.
Rio is probably the character I rolled the most around, come to think of it. since she got drive pretty early on and having Gain meant she could afford SP Regen and Concentrate to spam her skills freely so it was easy putting her in the SRs. I liked Rio a lot, and she'd be waifu if it wasn't because Lefina secreted so much pure and concentrated best girl juice.
>>
>>21300355
I really doubt Drake would just send the aura battlers back home upon opening the aura road. Sho really does want to go back to upper Earth at first, it's only after he first goes back does he stop giving a shit and for good reason because there was really nothing left for him up there after that.
>>
File: even cheesier.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>21300417
https://youtu.be/Hv_Z0iPCq2M
>>
>>21300449
>I really doubt Drake would just send the aura battlers back home upon opening the aura road
Doesn't matter. Drake has a way of opening the Aura Road and the rebels don't. That Shou defects from Drake's forces about 4 episodes in reflects that he stops caring about going home at the same time
>>
>>21300450
What was the budget for this show and how much of it went into getting Gary Owens and Tim Curry?
>>
>>21300450
I should play RA3 again.
>>
>Golden Bat is getting a revival soon
>New manga incoming

Will my boy finally get into SRW?
>>
ok this sequence is way too elaborate. What exactly is this a reference to?
>>
>>21300502
I actually looked up Golden Bat, just to see what it was, and this was one of the images that popped up.
>>
File: 9788930235631-es.jpg (58 KB, 371x500)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Would you want this in SRW?
>>
>>21300561
No. Fuck off worst korea.
>>
File: C1Y8KDwVEAA3hBv.jpg_orig.jpg (571 KB, 1536x2048)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
>>21300561
I want this to show up in SRW instead
>>
File: Diethard poggers.png (1.97 MB, 1920x1080)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>>21300218
>just constantly so happy about Zero and rooting for him, doing his best
Never have I seen a more sinisterly-voiced character be this wholesome and supportive, barring shows with like, actual fucking demons. I think Lloyd showed up as backup or even a supporter in 30, what a neat thing to have for characters without units.
>>
>>21300574
>Never have I seen a more sinisterly-voiced character be this wholesome and supportive

that's the power of Jouji Nakata
>>
>>21300576
Indeed. It's just that I expect his characters to be more sinister for whatever reason. Has he voiced anyone in SRW? We're missing out if he hasn't.
>>
>>21300580
The BX "Final" Boss
>>
>>21300561
Yes, because i haven't seen a good Korean 2D in the past 10 years outside of Project Moon
>>
>>21300561
Yes, but you would also get a Black Taekwon V piloted by Roland
>>
File: image150.png (614 KB, 1036x737)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
>>21300580
what's his face from Linebarrels

>>21300585
>Roland
the Black Silence?
>>
File: Diethard.jpg (581 KB, 2000x1411)
581 KB
581 KB JPG
>>
>>21300588
Yes
>>
>>21300588
>>21300591
>Roland
>The Black Silence

>They don't know
>>
>>21300588
I remember how he was tweeting that he was happy that he finally got to voice his final line from the manga in UX.
>>
File: Gangryong.png (333 KB, 744x825)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>21300561
Only if Touma is the guest OG and he brings his cousin
>>
>>21300301
>>21300322
>we have a new ESL
Great, just what I wanted.
>>
File: X.jpg (237 KB, 843x1200)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>21300561
Only if the Great General is a Battleship Captain
>>
>>21300604
Sirs?
>>
Well this thread seems a little more manic than previous ones
>>
>>21300693
It's not really, there have been a way more manic moments in /srwg/
>>
>>21300693
Because of Korea ?
>>
>>21300445
Learned from the best
>>
>>21300693
It's a little strange, yeah
>>
Property of Tasuku
>>
>>21300582
>>21300588
>>21300595
Ah nice, that's a pleasant surprise.
>>21300589
Absolute MVP of the kuroi kishidan.
>>
>>21300723
I just don't like either.
>>
File: f516652462.9.jpg (128 KB, 1200x875)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>
File: 434.jpg (156 KB, 454x645)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>21300580
One of V's enemy faction's top guys and Balgias in BX.

He also did Ishigami from Linebarrels and Titus from Demonbane, all of which were in UX. He also had a brief bit as Soushi's dad in Fafner, which he reprises in UX.

He also did pick related in Masoukishin 3.
>>
>>21300785
Not too familiar with any of these to be honest, but he's good enough of a VA that I'd be inclined to give things a chance just because he voices someone important in it. Same goes for Hiyama-san and honestly Hiroshi Kamiya, the latter's always good fun.
>>
>>21300296
>>21300283
Do I need to buy Super Pipimi for Great Baribari?
>>
>>21300794
You can either get the combined set or buy them both seperately
>>
>>21300723
Kusuha is literally the girl Ryusei gives least attention to. Freaking Viletta has more chances to win the Ryuseibowl
>>
>>21300166
Wodan is not directly related as it's the body of W05, but is definitely meant to have parallels because with the exception of 00 and 10, and 03 due to not having seen 13, the 0x W-Numbers that we've seen and their 1x counterparts look similar. 05 looks like 15, 06 (Cardia) looks like 16 (Echidna), 07 (Aschen) looks like 17 (Lamia)
>>21300316
I'll admit I've not watched that OVA yet, but he's mainly just in need of something to fight, yes? We can look at how UX treated the SKL duo as a point of reference, then.
>>
>>
>>21300947
I can't even fucking tell who these characters are supposed to be
>>
>>21300955
Apparently they’re Noriko and Jung from Gunbuster
>>
>>21300959
Doesn't Noriko have Kazumi?

Aw, what the hell, I don't care anymore. Maybe I should invest more on other series. Say, anyone got their Moderoid God Gravion yet? 95% perfect transformation for a model kit is nothing to scoff at, even though something like the whole Granzort line have perfect transformations.
>>
>>21300959
I kind of thought that looked like Jung's hairstyle but that's not Noriko on any planet
>>
>>21300959
You can't call them the Gunbuster girls without drawing their pubes.
>>
>>21300823
>Freaking Viletta has more chances to win the Ryuseibowl
I think the Valsione has the best chances
>>
>>21301069
OG would end with Masaki - Ryune and Ryusei - Human Valsione marriage
>>
>>21301070
>Human Valsione
>Human
Ryusei is no longer interested
>>
I love GCs roster a lot.
Why did it have to be a shitty 3D game????
>>
>>21301079
Same reason the other 3D games had really unique rosters
Spinoff titles like that are the only time Bamco are willing to take risks

Granted GC wouldn't have been good even if it had been a 2D game
>>
>>21300838
Yeah, I noticedba lot of the Endless Frontier cast has very powerful parallels to the OG cast. Particularly Haken and Kaguya to the ATX team.

Haken
>strong gambling theme across his moves and his melee attack involve a stake attached to his gun like Kyosuke
>laid back and playful and weilds two guns that shoot bullets and beams like Excellen
>His hair is white/grey, making him look line a young Sanger without a stick up his ass

Kaguya
>Has a similar hair color and a calm personality, like Kyosuke
>Is ditzy and bodacious like Excellen
>Fights using a giant sword called Zankantou and pretty much recites the same weeb speech that Sanger gives when both use their strongest move.

It's interesting because in the same game you also get Reiji and Xiaomu, both of which more directly mirror Kyosuke and Excellen's relationship which leaves me impressed how much were they able to rehash Kyosuke and Excellen without it feeling too blatant. Goes to show how much the writer loves to write "Funny one and serious one" couples.
>>
>>21300215
>Giganscudo
Why would anyone use that piece of trash? Its somehow even worse when it gets its 'upgrade'. Unless you're very early into 2, just switch out that rust bucket
>>
>>21301201
Well, that map specifically happens during a route split so my only other choices were generic Gespents and a shitty Messer jet. I'd rather bring the Giganscudo than a mass production MK II.
>>
>>21301187
>Kyosuke + Excellen + Sanger = Dante
>>
File: FiZZuonaMAA1DRy.jpg (1.99 MB, 3709x1810)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
>>
>>21301229
>be a child
>get giddy over cheap new big robot toys
>be adult
>get giddy over expensive new big robot toys
Why am I like this?
>>
>>21301221
>>21301187
>Dante ÷ 3 = ATX team
Weebrithmetics
>>
>>21301231
Do they even make cheap new robot toys anymore? I wonder if that's part of the problem.
>>
>>21301235
I'm waiting for Kyosuke to shout "Jackpot". He has the voice and it fits his gambling loving side
>>
>>21301235
Alteisen Rebellion/Redgrave when ?
>>
File: b0720017.png (179 KB, 480x519)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>21300445
Momface
>>
>>21301236
Yeah, but all the cheap stuff is model kits these days ever since SRC and Revoltech died and Robot Damashii pretty much stopped doing anything cheap or non-Gundam. It's fine by me, I love the Moderoid line, fuck diecast, Revoltechs looked like shit and also Moderoids almost always include the gimmicks that SRCs and even RDs left out. Can't believe we now have a cheap, transforming Dann of Thursday
>>
File: FiKGdkSUUAA92ah.jpg (523 KB, 1759x2048)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>>
Ryoto's problem is OG has always been his will gains. OGs then decides to give him a 1.05x multiplier as an ace and Soul which gives him one of the highest damage outputs in OGs.
>>
>>21300968
I thought Kazumi loved Coach.
>>
>>21301316
They did get married but being throw 12000 years into the future kinda ruins your chance at starting a real family when your husband is dead.
>>
>>21300550
Is that an oldy korean bootleg?
>>
>>21301292
My main problem with Ryoto in OGs OG2 is that early on he has a rather mediocre spirit list, only having Focus and Flash and wasting his 3rd slot in Mercy. He also has availability issues coming and going a lot. Meanwhile You have Latune and Rai with Genius, Kai with earlygame Valor, Lamia with cheap Wall + Bullseye and what's basically a better shotgun integrated in her mech. Kyosuke being fucking Kyosuke.

His raw passive list is mediocre af in OG2 as basically wasting a slot in Predict (needs 130 will, 10% hit/avoid is nothing, Latune and Rai get 20% just for existing). Like the bar is so high, Leona can literally use his Huckbein Mk3 Gunner way better than him because she bas natural Hit and Run and Attacker.

Actually I think Ryusei should have the highest player phase damage.
>SRX TK Burst Slash
>10% Ryusei ace TK weapon final damage
>Katina in a melee mech twin pair up +5% Melee and +5% TK weapon damage
>100% Soul from Katina
>Attacker + In-Fighter
>Pierce from Rai
You can add 20% to that if someone has Revenge and is enemy phase, and also add whatever damage Katina is going too make (the Grusts are all melee mechs). Bonus if she also has Focus Attacker, and you also can further add a Kyosuke with Support Attack and Assist Attacker adding Rampage Ghost, if you're feeling generous.
>>
>>
File: Hyoma and Kenichi.jpg (783 KB, 1200x1437)
783 KB
783 KB JPG
>>
>>21301084
I am one of those weirdos that enjoyed it for some reason but yeah I agree, if the the game was structured like a gba game with less stages, it would have easily been people's favorite + proper 2D anims.
>>
>>21301326
Looks like it. You can even see Mazinger in the background.
>>
>>21301353
https://w.atwiki.jp/srwogskouryaku/pages/113.html
Highest damage was already figured out, forgot if it's this page or not
>>
File: file.png (41 KB, 785x248)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>21301383
this page maybe
>>
>>21301288
I liked Revoltech but SRC was hit or miss. I've never put together a moderoid kit but I also dislike kits in general since I started with shitty G Gundam kits of 90s/2000s gunpla
>>
>>21301353
Most of the cast in OG2 practically don't join for real until after the first battle against Vindel. Whether or not you have them deployable for the rest of the game depends on route splits.
>Base skills
Non issue in OGs because everything except for shit like TK can be replaced and the game vomits infinitely more PP than GBA and on top of that made core skills cheaper. Case in point, I was able to buy Attacker and SP Regen for Kusuha just from doing the TLI stages which was impossible to GBA. Sure Leona has innate Attacker but its not as huge as it was in GBA.
What matters is spirit sets, ace bonuses and what mechs you have access to. Ryoto and Leona share the same mechs and Ryoto objectively has higher damage output thanks to Soul being a Twin in exchange for inferior will gains.

I normally don't use Ryoto because the game isn't difficult for me to really worry too much about optimization to the highest degree but he's a very underrated character.
>>
>>21301403
It's not that surprising, highest damage has to involve SRX + Soul and Ryoto is the strongest Soul user.
>>
>>21301513
>Most of the cast in OG2 practically don't join for real until after the first battle against Vindel.
There's definetly a strong bias. The ATX and new agressors team has way more stages where they're outnumbered and therefore gain a lot more PP. Lamia and Kyosuke have several chapters where she essentially gets to solo a dozen of enemies or so.

>Non issue in OGs because everything except for shit like TK can be replaced
This is absolutely not true simply because skills are not made equal. For instance, Leona starts with Hit and Run and Attacker, which together is a total of 150 PP, It even gives her a gameplan from the get go. Characters wirh Natural in-fighter and gunfighter have a huge Headstart in PP, as 4 levels in each costs 110 PP, while characters like Bullet and Lune only need to spend 20.
Poor Ryoto gets Predict and Support defend, two skills that do fuckall, the later even being detrimental at times, and unlike Rio and Tatsuku he doesn't have Earn. Over the course of the game you can farm PP more easily, but this also creates an Achiles and Turtle paradox scenario where the characters with strong Headstarts can reach their ideal skillsets by the the time less blessed characters have begun equipping useful stuff.

>Leona share the same mechs and Ryoto objectively has higher damage
This is not even true becsuse Soul is a twin skill, meaning both units gain it once used. You can simply pair Leona up with Kai or Katina and boom you get just as much damage, and Kai even has Focus Attacker as a natural skill.

Theoretically having what 5% more damage from an ace skill, and that's by the time he does get the 50 kills to begin with recalling he struggles to get kills in his introduction maps while Leona hogs all the kills in her introduction maps as she's clearly the best unit, nor the PP he needs to get up to par. Lover bonus isn't even practical either.

It would be objective if the characters were made equal, but they're not.
>>
File: FiKqbj3agAE4vlx.jpg (368 KB, 1000x1419)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
Best boys?
>>
File: FiZPFwlUoAErWub.jpg (1.04 MB, 1800x1350)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>
>>21300170
Mecha name is Ged.
>>
>>21300168
I love Gedo
>>
Nobuo Tobita sounds like he's dying in the recent OL Haman commercial.
>>
File: cutehaman.jpg (163 KB, 1080x743)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>21301852
My favorite manga gets commercials now?
>>
>>21301852
He's not in top form but I think he still sounds alright
>>
>>21301852
>>21301859
Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blDPqPximpU
>>
>>21301863
He still sounds fine. Like I've once said before, we can't all be Toru Furuya.
>>
>>21301201
??? How the hell have you managed to come to that incorrect conclusion, the Duro literally solves the only problem it had in 1 of it needs 110 moral to function, it is one of not the best Pilot swap mech in OG1 and 2.
>>
I wish Gigan will get another upgrade for OG Final that makes it even bigger and even pinker
>>
>>21301878
>it is one of not the best Pilot swap mech in OG1 and 2
So you agree with him that it's bad
>>
File: Moderoid Godannar.jpg (153 KB, 600x800)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>
>>21301892
If Godannar comes back they'll cut the Okusaers and Celleblader, won't they
>>
>>21301897
Maybe not the Okus, but definitely Celleblader. Maybe the Gunners too if they can find a way
>>
>>21301910
Godannar doesn't have any ranged attacks so making Core Gunner a summon fixes that
Kouji is just permanently dead
>>
>>21301890
canon putting a pilot in a mismatching mech isn't the fault of the mech.
>>
File: Lelouch EP7.png (320 KB, 611x406)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>
>>21301915
And then you make the G Zero Gunner summon a mid/late game "upgrade", perfect
>>
>>21301890
No that's just dyslexia fucking with me. It's one of the best Pilot swap mechs in OG1 and 2, in OG1 it admittedly has a bit of a problem with needing 110 moral to start doing work in 1 and all of the end game bosses all having take half damage barriers, but its still an amazing unit, best Mook Killer in both and since you have an action disabler in 2 boss fights don't matter at all.
>>
>>21301918
Yeah its funny, both halves of the combo are really good, they just don't mix well together, Tasuku is a great pilot for a glassier melee mech, who has great extraordinary features and the Gigan is basically a Pilot Swap Cybuster that trades avoid for an absurd amount of bulk.
>>
File: guyver.jpg (584 KB, 1400x990)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
SRW but it has Guyver debuting in it and Zeorymer returning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz6qeg6Osrk
>>
>>21301952
Tasuku is the best pilot for Giganscudo because he's the funniest
>>
File: core gunner.webm (2.99 MB, 1030x580)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
>>21301892
Want.
>>21301897
>>21301910
>>21301915
>>21301932
Don't crush my dreams. They're all I have.
>>
>>21301983
are those faggots still demanding payment for scans
>>
>>21301984
Yeah, but Grust Gonna Give it to ya, and various other witty quotes.
>>
>>21301986
Dreams are made to be crushed
>>
>>21301910
Don't forget Blade Gainer arbitrarily doing less damage with Celleblader than Godannar
>>
>>21301989
>Putting Lat in the Giganscudo
GAN GAN GI-GAN GAN GI-GAN GAN GAN!
>>
Is there a srw were characters from different shows use a combination attack together?
>>
File: 1452539228360.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>21301994
Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear... until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share -- I'll never stop fighting
>>
>>21301998
A whole lot of them, including the most recent one, SRW 30
>>
>>21302004
Ah, I see. I know J has combattle and voltes. But i'm doin gc rn and combo attacks are rare as is lol.
>>
File: Shizuru 8bit.png (7 KB, 640x640)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>21302002
I wish my face would be crushed, by all that PLOT
>>
>>21301998
the Final Dynamic Special move has Mazinger, Great Mazinger, and Getter team up

and in some cases, Grendizer joins in on the fun
>>
>>21302008
GC has a lot of them, more than modern games, and it does have a cross show combo between the 3 J9 robots as well
>>
File: phone.webm (2.2 MB, 1280x720)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB WEBM
>>21302010
Dreams
>>
>>21301615
>My official pilot died! And there's this stranger boy who got in me and made a mess! Just what's going to happen to me now!?!
>>There's a manual that got dropped by here, so I'll be reading it
>Kyaa! Amuro-kun, you pervert! That contains my personal information!

>Crashing right after a sudden entry into the atmosphere! Heero-kun managed to escaped but I'm here at the bottom of the ocean...
>But it's alright! I believe that he'll come and save me right away!
>>*silent*
>Right, Heero-kun? I-I have my faith on you!
>>
>>21302012
He's playing GC, so it's Mazinkaiser and Shin Getter only, no Great Mazinger
>>
>>21302019
Enjoy a stitch of her sitting in a wheelchair
https://files.catbox.moe/o5wqny.png
>>
That retard with the shades totally stole her catchphrase.

>>21302023
dunca
>>
>>21301897
Assuming they cut out the international teams again, there’s really not that much to Godannar.
>>21301915
>Kouji
>dying
No way they’re missing the chance to use that gag
>>
File: tiger.jpg (100 KB, 700x700)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>21302027
Man the one time I'd actually like to see something be post plot.
>>
File: Shizuru suitors.png (1.69 MB, 1920x1080)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
>>21302026
She has her fair share of nearby retards already, it'd be interesting to see them interact with the TTGL cast.
Yuwunga
>>
Save Mokaku
>>
>>21302014
Sure it has a lot, if you count the same dragonar combo 3 times, like the game does; thre's the hyato and kai combo but i'm not gonna let the guncannon replace my superrobots. Also the j9 robots are ugly except for sasurai so that's a no go. Daltanius and the kids have a neat one where they separate but i keep forgetting about it.
>>
>>21302066
You forgot Double Buster Launcher and the Dynamic combos
It truly is a lot
>>
>>21301998
Yeah, but they always stick to the same franchise or creators. There's still no true crossover attack yet, closest you can get is the crossing pilot from DD but even they stopped doing that.
>>
>>21302014
And then XO added more. Like one with Amuro, Kamille, and Judau. No other game has ever done that, despite these three being in so many games together.
>>
Remember folks, no fun allowed in the SRW general. Don't talk about SRW, shows you'd like to be in SRW, or your play throughs of SRW. SRW Generals are for blogging about shows you recent watched, advertising wikis, talking about how asexual you are, and complaining about the janitor. If you talk about SRW in SRW threads, you are doing it wrong.
>>
WonHobby is a scam! No new model kits outside of more Macross? How popular is that crap in Japan alone?
>>
Do you guys want a CERO D-rated SRW with Godannar in it and lots of ecchi and erotic scenes?
>>
File: 1466364366058.gif (2.11 MB, 704x396)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB GIF
>>21302427
I don't think you have to especially explicit. Just bring back the jiggle and I think people would be content.
>>
>>21302296
Should have picked a better time to post this since people have been talking about SRW or SRW related in the past few hours and no Janitor bitching.Why can't you whippersnappers do a proper shitposting ?
>>
>>21301997
Y'know even if they give an absolutely irrefutable official name for Blat, I'm sure you fucks will still refuse to accept it.
>>
>>21302100
I feel the same. Really wanna see Kamille setting up Amuro for a kill by beam juggling someone. Or one of the mazingers suplexing an enemy for eva1 to do a body slam

>>21302094
Damn i forgot project v2 too

>>21302296
Oh oops. Well i saw cross ange because of srw v and I was under the impression the girls were brainwashed with magic. It was a yes and no kind of thing it turns out.
>>
File: Fishing.png (322 KB, 527x438)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>
>>21302433
Some implicit sex scenes could also return as well. I mean, Cross Ange was included in the VTX trilogy in 2/3 games, and hints of the sex did happen as throwaway gags. Godannar did not show anything explicit in the show either, only hinted.
>>
File: score.jpg (122 KB, 728x1038)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>21302479
A fad our fad in is plenty for that.
>>
File: Hilda uh 3.png (3.42 MB, 1920x1080)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB PNG
>>21302479
>hints of the sex did happen as throwaway gags
Wait, so this gag is based on canon?
>>21302476
>day 3 of fishing for praises from Zero-san
>>
>>21302502
the closest Hilda got was a scene where she was alone in the prison shower with Ange
IIRC she got lightly rejected during that scene
>>
>>21302427
Is this series included too?
>>
>>21302505
Is it true that Nana didn't want to be shipped with Yukari again since she already got plenty of that in Nanoha?
>>
>>21302505
Well she got a full kiss
>>
File: 1543218202881.gif (421 KB, 268x203)
421 KB
421 KB GIF
>>21302433
I can see it, it's not like SRW is shy of cranking up the jiggle.

>>21302479
I much prefer innuendo and sex jokes. The issue is that if you add outright sex to the plot you run into the risk of it centralizing the plot or the game. It's the big reason why there aren't good many H-games.
>>
So, does Fukuda have a thing for fakeout deaths? Because he did it in SEED, Destiny, and Cross Ange. I wouldn't be surprised if the SEED movie does one too.
>>
>>21302506
Manga version
>>
File: Hilda confess 15.png (1.08 MB, 1920x1080)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>21302505
I'd feel bad, but she was the worst bully at the start in V. But maybe that's just the "go up to the girl you like and punch her as hard as you can" playground behaviour but for girls.
>>21302508
No kiss, but she technically wasn't even rejected in V it seems.
>>
I still love Sally.
>>
>>21302520
srw wants the harem end for ange it seems
>>
>>21302528
At the very least, I don't think Tusk will be forced to be a breeding stock for all the other women, whether Ange likes it or not.
>>
>>21302528
It is canon in her home series, quit denying it can't happen in other games.
>>
>>21302532
I'm more curious if he's allowed to double dip, since hilda's joining the family.
>>
>>21302534
Did you mean to reply to me? >>21302531
>>
File: Amakuni Hakaioh Genesic.jpg (3.05 MB, 4032x3024)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB JPG
>>
File: media_FYtJZwCVsAAcf85.jpg (632 KB, 1890x1949)
632 KB
632 KB JPG
https://nitter.net/j9fever/media
>>
>>21302453
What are you talking about, her name is Balduhn.
>>
>>21302532
Yeah TuskxAnge and AngexHilda is very canon its just a question of if Ange would allow there to be more overlap, knowing Ange she would only allow it if she is also in the bed at the time.
>>
>>21302615
Well, Hilda did made an move on Tusk, so at least it's not outright impossible. Sadly, lewd shows don't tend to make many doujins, which is a shame, Tusk being the ONLY DUDE around while the male DRAGONS don't turn back is prime doujin material.
>>
>>21302629
Man I love Cross Ange it really feels like a Blank Check show where there was no mandates from higher up and they just made whatever the hell they wanted. On'y thing I dislike about it is the distinct lack of model kits.
>>
>>21302634
We get it, you have no standards
>>
File: Hilda confess 7.png (875 KB, 1920x1080)
875 KB
875 KB PNG
>>21302629
>spoiler
It should have been me
>>
File: Mamoru Miyano.jpg (766 KB, 2048x1515)
766 KB
766 KB JPG
>>21302645
Ah, the double Miyano characters
>>
>>21302518
Zeorymer manga when
>>
man, after Wodan this was a fucking disappointment. What a pushover Axel is, I only used two units and he's already running tail between his legs.
>>
>>21302634
>distinct lack of model kits
It will end soon enough. I mean, it was way back at the start of the year we even got info of the first Cross Ange-related model kit, and we will expect clone kits built identically five more times and one slight variation after (talking about all seven Ragna-mails).
>>
>>21302661
Yeah he's no Wodan, the real challenge in his case is shooting him down for Bonus Loot Money and PP.
>>
>>21302648
Alright, that's cute.
>>
>>21302665
yeah he and echidna caved in far too quickly The most I could muster in a single turn was about 40k, which is way below his threshold.

I've been wondering, how do skills like Attacker and Revenge work on a double pilot machine? Is Attacker only active when the tiger form is on, or does the dragon form also makes use of Bullet's passive skills? Can I stack double attacker and double revenge?
>>
>>21302670
No, that only work for friendship/love bonuses
Hence why the SRX is so good at dodging things, it has a permanent +30% evasion buff from Ryusei's friendship with Rai and Aya
>>
>>21302672
Oh shit. So RyuKo has 8% damage buff just for existing? That's the power of 80's action figures, each sold separately.

Also, yeah I can see if I give E-Save to Kusuha only the dragon form has reduced EN costs, while the tiger form doesn't. Bummer, but at least the tiger form is very convenient in terms of will and EN costs.
>>
>>21302670
No carry over from Skills Kusuha's main purpose has been revealed to be Bullets SP battery all her points from here should go into SP UP
>>
>>21300746
No wonder that boring white bread Bullet got together with that moeblob Kusuha (although I think she's fine)
>>
>>21302453
>Blyat
Sounds about right
>>
>>21302706
But she's Main when the dragon mode is on and that's the one with the MAP and the range 1-8 attack. If anything I'm giving hwr Gunfighter so the MAP attack is stronger for cheap. Between Cyflash, Psychoblaster, that dragon thunder move, and the Fűckbein's missiles you can clear a shitton of enemies.

On that note I am not sure how to feel about Lune's jumpsuit for OG2. On one hand the jumpsuit really shows her rack, on the other the sheer, loose, and short tank top felt sexier.
>>
File: 3-image002.jpg (214 KB, 580x448)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
What ethnicity is he
>>
>>21302766
Texas Truck Driver
>>
>>21302766
Wherever you’d find someone named Land
>>
>>21302766
I always think that his full name is actually Randall Travis
>>
>>21302766
He is just Hulk Hogan level of tan
>>
>>21301615
>>21302020
Heero is an abusive boyfriend.
>>
>>21302615
>AngexHilda is very canon
It's not.
>>
File: 1666617805581.jpg (2.1 MB, 3162x4080)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
>>21300362
Az is so small...
>>
File: FiZ7ic_VsAUYYw6.jpeg.jpg (233 KB, 1199x844)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
Pls no more bricks
>>
>>21301240
>Kyosuke is a middle child and both his older and younger brothers are either evil or a power hungry douchebag
>>
>>21302793
It looks like they stretched it out a bit
>>
>>21302793
It’s a brick in-universe
>>
>>21302793
It actually looks heavy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KohEyH5N75k
I still want to know why they decided to take away the sword catch at the end of G-Sword Diver
>>
>>21302826
Exexbein has it
>>
>>21302781
Aw yeah brother!
>>
File: Allenbestgirl.jpg (2.26 MB, 1637x2800)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB JPG
Flapper girl
>>
>>21302925
But can she pilot a Getter?
>>
File: 467.png (251 KB, 509x351)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
If Guy is the King of Braves, does that make Mikoto the Queen?
>>
>>21302793
Is this what they call "getting Katoki'd"?
>>
>>21302925
Brapper girl.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDlZ2jFl1Lc
>>
>>21302995
No, Renais is
The novel she comes from is called "Queen of Leo - Leon Reine"
>>
File: Getzinger.png (202 KB, 417x296)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>this trio is in 30
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw9mmiKjsxw
>>
>>21303195
Has Sandrock ever not gotten overshadowed by Deathscythe and Altron
>>
File: 1669490011462-min.jpg (1.02 MB, 4208x3120)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
Pretend this is the SRW 31 boxart
Would you play this SRW?
I guess Takato and Yuta friends for no reason
>>
>>21303231
Who's that dinosaur below next to Da Garn
>>
>>21303247
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qak4EeB2lQ
>>
>>21303247
Zenkaiju-Oh from the previous Sentai season.
>>
>>21303231
Yeah why not. Been missing zeorymer and nirvash. Also a sentai debut would be neat, but i have no clue what that team is like
>>
>>21303231
No.
>>
>>21303231
Do we count Kaiser in the corner or are we doing a cheeky meta joke with Dangaioh
>>
>>21303231
I play every SRW and this one would be fun even if I really, really don't care about Sentai, AGE or Gridman
>>
File: Fidc0nGaAAEmTMy.jpg (272 KB, 990x1206)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>21301986
>>
>>21303220
Because Sandrock is plain in comparison. It's not a bad looking suit and the cloak is awesome but besides that what does it has going for it? The Gundam MKII is cooler than Sandrock.
>>
>>21303373
One day he'll come back to us. And bring along Volspina too.
>>
>>21303393
As a Front Mission cameo!
>>
File: mpv-shot0395complete.png (3.46 MB, 1280x1413)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB PNG
>>21303395
That's literally the worst thing I can imagine.
>>
>>21303397
holy shit, TTGL reference in Godannar? OLM confirmed for bros
>>
I think the only way we can get the International Teams along for the ride is if we pair Godannar up with G Gundam.
>>
>>21303405
If they do Godannar with G Gundam they can just use the Shuffle Alliance as stand-ins for the international team
>>
File: Mikoto Christmas.jpg (225 KB, 2048x1152)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>21302995
>tfw slowly but surely warming up to her
She's a kind and brave person, what can I say
>>
>>21302793
about 500USD
>>
>>21303409
I can't believe Sai Saici is fucking dead
>>
when
>>
>>21303253
A bunch of quirky assholes that don't really like each other that much, still don't know who one member is as of 40 episodes and are lead by a guy who has a habit of laughing like a lunatic and attacking his own allies for the hell of it.
>>
File: genesisbraker03.jpg (277 KB, 1200x848)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>
>>21303405
That's...actually a really smart idea. You could even tie the Mimetic Beasts into being an offshoot of the DG Cell Zombies, just amplified (hence the regen capabilities)

>>21303231
I wouldn't mind it. Would it be AGE 1 or would they work around and BS someway for all three to show up?

It'd be interesting to see how they'd handle the Sentai stuff though since iirc, thats the big issue. Would they go the W anime route and keep them recognizable but different enough or would they go suits only?
>>
>>21303453
>attacking his own allies for the hell of it
He calmed down on that a while ago
>>
>>21303231
>only 1 good series
pass
>>
>>21303499
Obligatory
>which one
>>
>>21303476
He did it again recently so he's not entirely grown out of it
>>
>>21303506
da garn
though I will admit I have no idea what that thing next to dynazenon is
>>
>>21303511
>da garn
>good
lol
lmao even
>>
>>21303521
here's your (you)
>>
>>21303231
>Nirvash
Depends entirely on which Eureka 7 we're talking about
>>
So, after months, what's the final opinion of SRW 30?
>>
>>21303551
a step up from vxt but still overall a mediocrity
nonetheless, its scenario system has potential and I'm curious to see what tweaks they make to it
>>
>>21303551
Middle of the road, somewhat interesting ideas dragged down by questionable execution and maybe time restraints. Overall one step forward, one step back.
>>
>>21303551
Too long.
The scenario system is interesting but hurt the story flow.
The world map was half baked, having to to through nodes to find that one specific non-listed relic mission or patrol gets old fast.
>>
>>21303551
Way too long for its own good and the free scenario thing made the overall plot a lot more disjointed than usual
Also they brought back the grandpa Gundam just to fuck its shit up so I'm docking at least three grade points for that
>>
>>21303551
I liked it. Stretched on at points but was very fun at the end of the day.
>>
>>21303551
I miss Angela
>>
>>21302722
Dragon Mode is useless. It's a lower movement form with worse post move options and lower damage output overall. Its Extra Range and it's not post move AOE only help when you're trying to camp out the enemy. If your being proactive and actively trying to clear the maps Dragon mode doesn't do anything.
>>
>>21303551
J-Decker-gets-everything/10
>>
>>21303231

>Tamers
>Da Garn
>Donbrothers
hell yeah I would
>>
>>21303551
Have not and will not play it, too uninteresting
>>
>>21303526
I accept your concession.
>>
>>21303873
There has to be an argument for there to be a concession.
>>
>>21303877
They have concessions at the movies too
>>
>>21303877
Not really
>>
>>21303158
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeJQ-rqhgSY
>>
Recall it's also flying, so it definitely can reach areas that the tiger struggles to move around. The tiger form only has range 1-4, so it is useless if you are trying to kill or damage long range enemies, and you find no shortage of enemies who have long 1-7 or 1-8 range.

You can definetely be proactive with the dragon mode. Park his ass in the range of distant enemies and even if you dont kill them you soften them for other allies to kill them. You can engage far more enemies with a single unit during the enemy phase that you can in the player phase, and there's an entire stage to clear before worrying about getting big numbers on a boss. If the enemies are all within range, as it can often happen mid stage, you get a lot of value out of her MAP together with Valsione and Cybuster.

Ultimately it's a malleable mech, there is really no reason to marry to the idea that you must commit to only one form. Ultimately both forms get upgraded together and Kusuha has natural Concentrate and gets to share her SP pool with Bullet so you have room to spare with SP Regen you pretty much can cast bullseye and Persist every single turb and lose no SP.
>>
>>21303382
Cross Crusher is kinda cool
>>
>>21303987
>The tiger form only has range 1-4
That's why you give it a Range+1 part
>>
File: SinclineAmue.jpg (173 KB, 640x480)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>21300362
>>
>>21303999
If you're going to give it a Range+1 part, you might as well just give it the Super CPU, so KRO can have 9-10 movement (depending if you spent PP on Bullet's Infight levels or not).
>>
File: Screenshot (299).png (3.03 MB, 1920x1080)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB PNG
>>
>>21304062
I prefer to just give the Super CPU to units I really like
>>
>>21303987
4 Range isn't that bad and 5 is basically all you need outside of enemy artillery units and those guys have stupid range if I remember my last run like the einst ones had 12? range I want to say.
>>
File: getter evolution.jpg (226 KB, 800x1281)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
Believe in Getter and it will save you. From what will happen if you don't believe in Getter.
>>
>>21304119
you said that, but I just beat the map where you have to save Rätsel from that old lady Aguja (I fucked her hard and got the Skill point) and it turns out I spawned on the enemy turn and they got to bum rush my ass before I could even move.

Several of them targetted the RyuKoOh and if it wasn't because you're forced to spawn in dragon mode I wouldn't have been able to counter attack. So, excuse my bias, but the dragon mode has been pushing its own weight. I literally only got to use the tiger form to attack the inspector. Sure it did its solid 20k damage, but there's more to a scenario than the single boss that you have to take down
>>
also excuse me

What the fuck is this?
>>
>>21304230
Rai's wife
>>
>>21304230
Meme
>>
>>21304234
no, no. this small goblin thing that's aparently a jet.

Oh shit I can actually equip things on it. Is it actually good, or should I just give Latooni something else?
>>
>>21304240
they have a combo attack
>>
>>21304240
They are garbage. Take Excellen's mech and make it even more fragile, while handing them a worse combo attack and that's the Fairlions, basically treat Shine as a worse Garnet since that's what she is.
>>
>>21304252
I guess, but it has like no HP, no armor, Shine seems like a discount Radha but without the actual discount from Concentrate
I kinda miss Garnet, having Cheer, Bless, and Trust in the same unit.
>>
>>21304240
>small goblin thing
It's a cute princess in a dress, thank you very much. And yeah, it's pretty decent. Shine's pretty mediocre outside of being a support bot unless you constantly use Sync all of the time though
>>
>>21304266
>no HP, no armor
Doesn't matter much when you've got great mobility in a game with no evasion decay
>>
>>21304270
This is OG2, you WILL get hit, late game enemies sometimes just have stupid high hit rates mixed with the fact that the Mech is liable to be 1 shot makes it a very untrustworthy mech.
>>
>>21304263
yeah I figured. Wildraubtrier is basically better in every sense, since it even has a 2-4 weapon that's pretty decent as a post movement option.

>>21304270
So in order to use this thing I'm expected to take a gamble and hope I don't get hit by stray 10-20% hits? When I can get great mobility from the Wildraubtier and sitll have a real robot hiding behind it and four slots for parts. I get it being S size, having Afterimage and Jammer does protect it, and Lat has 20% avoid for free.

I can give it a whirl for a couple of maps, but I am not buying Shine herself. I don't like how she's supposedly having natural Concentrate and yet her Cheer is as expensive as Russel's without Concentrate.
>>
>>21304276
I never had many issues with hit rates in OG2 outside of maybe the early game, and even that was mainly me being stingier than necessary with SP
>>
>>21304278
Having another combo attack is better than having the raubtier around, yes
>>
Next OG will happen or not...*cough*
>>
File: 2048 (Image 0).png (37 KB, 352x524)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Ge9D9W60s

It's the small pleasures
>>
>>21304287
The only thing weaker than it is the now nerfed Rampage Ghosts, all thing considered Combo Attacks outside of the SRX in OG2 aren't all the valuable since the main target for them in 1 is irrelevant.
>>
>>21304293
It's perfectly valuable since both big numbers and combo attacks are cool and occasionally useful
>>
>>21304287
Is it? I'll confess I haven't tested it out, but I feel forcing Latune to deploy on an underwhelming machine and forcing myself to deploy Shine when I can get someone better, and then sticking out the neck of two very frail units isn't worth the damage you get from the combo attack.

Alteisen is built like a truck and Kyosuke himself hits super hard with melee, while Excellen has no issues positoning herself for him considering she's flying and has Hit and Run, not to mention also being an excellent frontline with Pierce. Which I expect to be as important lategame as it was in OG1, with your damage literally being dictated by how much pierce you have on your twin units.

I have never felt I am so strapped for damage I have to go above and beyond to maximize my damage output, except for the one person who's going to deal the killing blow against a retreating unit. Even against Wodan I didn't need to change anything, all I had to do was conserve SP for when Sanger arrived and play around his HP Regen. And this last chapter I just massacred the Inspector and even had time to spare killing mooks for exp.
However I have felt hard how unreliable dodgetanking is, with Masaki being about to die several times because even Cybird with Focus has been taking 15-25% hits that deal over 4000 damage, which would be enough to oneshot any of the fairlions.
>>
>>21304307
>with Pierce. Which I expect to be as important lategame as it was in OG1, with your damage literally being dictated by how much pierce you have on your twin units.
It's funny you are correct Pierce is gonna be a key Part of late game but for entirely the wrong reason, assuming you've been keeping up one 1 of the secrets (I won't spoil which one) you're gonna get an action disabler unit and pierce makes it go through block skills, turning every boss in the back half of the game into a joke.
>>
>>21304317
Oh my, so in OG1 having Sanger pair with Elzam to get Armor Breaker on bosses, making you shit out absurd amount of damage was only the beginning?
>>
>>21304307
I never found Latune in the Fairlion underwhelming, and never bothered much with Pierce in OGs1 or even OGs2 since most things have Barrier Pierce anyway and shit like Stun Shot is a meme. Also never really minmaxed damage outputs aside from using all the combo attacks since they're cool
>>
>>21304322
Ignore him, he's shitposting about a worthless meme.
>>
>>21304324
>never bothered much with Pierce in OGs1
Really? I felt it was so necessary if you wanted to break the endgame pilots to get the skill point, otherwise G-Territory just ate up most of your damage. i have no idea how I would've killed the final boss in a single turn if not by spreading Pierce like an STD in a college campus. specially since it's the only way you can get Armor Down 3 through bosses.
>>
>>21304332
It most definitely is not, the Grungusts, SRX, and Alt+Weiss alone supply plenty of damage, as do the Cybuster and Shishioh Blade to a lesser extent
>>
>>21304317
Yes, whoever though an All-Disabler item was a good idea to give to the player made a grave mistake, every late game boss will be stunlocked.
>>
>>21304322
>>21304377
Wrong link ah well, also Thought not Though.
>>
>>21304332
>i have no idea how I would've killed the final boss in a single turn if not by spreading Pierce like an STD in a college campus.
Really? The giant crystal is a pushover. G-Territory is a null barrier, not reduce barrier so it's very easy to bypass.
>>
>>21304383
He's thinking of the Distortion Field, all the late game bosses in 1 have one, it is kinda stupid.
>>
>>21304383
really? I am pretty sure something was reducing a shitton of damage, so units with pierce did almost double the damage than those that didn't.

>>21304387
yeah I think they had both. A barrier to reduce damage and then G-Territory to null out the reduced damage if it didn't break the threshold.
>>
File: 1663465323926771.jpg (785 KB, 1920x1080)
785 KB
785 KB JPG
I know there is a risk it will be cancelled, but i really hope they can do one last SRW OG to cover the part of Apha 3 and SRW V

Balmary Empire, Cobray, Valzacard, SRX, Banpreios. I don't expect it to get to SRW Z, but the next game contains some of the most memorable parts of the saga and would be an acceptable ending.

Please Bandai...
>>
File: Fijkk81VsAAw5W9.jpg (287 KB, 967x544)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
made in abyss in SRW when
>>
>>21304554
She and Gendo should share notes on parenting styles. You might almost get a functional parental figure between them.
>>
>>21304562
Or you'd get an unholy combination of the two's worst traits, amplified to new heights into something CPS would see in their nightmares.
>>
>>21304507
You're getting a mainline where Geralt of Rivia slaughters the entire Edgerunners cast while the likes of Simon and Yuuta cheer for Geralt first before you get your OG Final
>>
File: 95415810_p6_master1200.jpg (1012 KB, 849x1200)
1012 KB
1012 KB JPG
>>21303551
Excellent.
>>
>>21304642
Is this the Polish equivalent of that guy who draws TOEIZinger killing the casts from other Mazinger series
>>
>>21304507
I'm going to assume you meant SRW W and not V, since the latter has nothing to do with what you mentioned.
>>
Playing W right now. Does the game have no indicator who ive already selected in unit selection screen or did i mess up my emulator settings?
>>
>>21304674
There's a blue line under your selected units
>>
>>21304507
I mean 30 seemed to do well, and I haven’t heard anyone say the OG merch was shelfwarming, so there’s not much fear in my mind.
>>
>>21304701
And so Bamco will just tell Terada that OG is making enough money as DLC, gacha fodder and merch and doesn't need its own game
>>
>>21304702
>Terada
Does he even have a say in the matter anymore? Didnt he leave his position and stayed on as a consultant or something?
>>
File: b0430000.png (201 KB, 556x540)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>Drew all the dimes in Alphaverse
>>
File: 1652862757423.png (1.68 MB, 1410x973)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>21304992
Imagine if Alphaverse Tetsuya is an actor
>>
>>21305018
>Noriko is a Tetsuya's fanboy
>>
>>21301235
>Kyosuke will never be in PXZ
>Kyosuke will never meet Dante
>>
>>21304240
I mean, the Lions and all of it's descendants are made from jets, including the Fairlions. You even get said jet as a secret. It sucks!

>>21304752
Basically, Terada is now on the same position as Sakurai was when he made Smash Ultimate, so yeah, he still has some say on the matter. Helps that 30 sold well and OGs advantage is that it's license belongs to Bandai alone and as such it can release on consoles in the west too.
>>
>>21305111
>OGs advantage is that it's license belongs to Bandai alone and as such it can release on consoles in the west too
If they had been smart and actually released the games in the west.
>>
How come one of the most pathetic OG villains ever gets such a banging theme?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEOGZMZz7uA
>>
>>21305134
Because back then they actually had a fully dedicated sound team at Salamander instead of just whoever they had lying around at Bamco
>>
Is it just me or are the Masoukishin in Alpha Gaiden really wimpy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhCv1zoWx7w
>>
>>21305154
I swear to god Z2 and modern SRW have different animation styles but I can't quite put my finger on it and it's driving me crazy
>>
>>21305149
Because they fucked off after that game
>>
>>21305139
>>21305134
Z2 is a mixed bag of an OST. For every really nice track there’s another that’s butchered by bad synth guitar or strings
>>
>>21305177
!! Cognitohazard Alert !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jm2bWaQMjo
!! Cognitohazard Alert !!
>>
I can't believe Z2 Aimo actually killed /srwg/
>>
What series that haven't been used in SRW for a long while would you like to see return?
>>
>>21305279
Patlabor if OE counts, if not then Godannar
Honestly I'd be down for basically any series that hasn't gotten in an HD game yet returning
>>
>>21305279
Gaiking LODM
Tekkaman Blade
New Getter
>>
File: jon o donnel hack.jpg (93 KB, 331x450)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>21305279
>>
>>21305288
Yeah, that one's going to be a copyright nightmare.
>>
>>21305288
Is Machine Robo really intergalactic
Were the Gyandlar from another galaxy
>>
>>21305291
It's owned by Bamco you nincompoop
>>
>>21305291
Doubt it, the anime and Battle Hackers has just had a western release with zero problems.
>>
>>21305291
I think Machine Robo is fully Bamco-owned (including designs) and Hasbro only has Gobots which is different
Like how for 30 they used some of the Braves that got reused in Transformers
>>
>>21305279
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TonYAhwVP8I
I need her... Terada-san...
>>
>>21305298
I thought there was some Shenanigans after the creator of the series died the current holders demanded the whole of Machine Robo be licensed rather then just individual parts, or am I thinking of something else?!
>>
>>21305305
You're getting very mixed up with Giant Robo: The Day The Earth Stood Still.
>>
>>21305307
Well shit, forget I said anything then.
>>
>>21305279
Giant Robo
Rahxephon
Machine Robo
Mazinkaiser SKL
Macross
Pretty much any series that isn't one of the staples.
>>
>>21305288
Literally finished this today, and man, what a let down.
The Galdi storyline has no payoff, Rom's brother is such a non character they don't even name him.
Every episode, Rom either lucks his way into victory or is just handed it for no reason, he never improves or learns, and every time he "struggles", he just hallucinates Kirai with some nonsense advice and wins.
And goddamn what an utterly anti-climactic final episode. No big fight, no grand stand, just "take my sword bro, and cut us down" and that's it. Fuck, he wasn't even in Baikanfu for it!
Kenryu is entirely missing from the latter half of the show and was barely useful in the first one, existed merely to job so Baikanfu can look cooler. And that's the other problem, Baikanfu is wasted on the show, all the fight are stiff as hell and end in a minute or so.
The OST is great though, but then they stop using emissary from the sky half way through and tatakae Baikanfu is used a whopping twice in the show. Really liked Jet's VA too.
In the end it's kinda sad that SRW was a much better showing of Rom and Baikanfu then the show.
>>
>>21305316
>Macross
Remember Frontier's 5-year reign of terror where it was in every single SRW game?
Remember how BX was 7 years ago?
>>
>>21305279
Patlabor
Godannar
Kotetsushin Jeeg
Tekkaman Blade
Mazinkaiser SKL
Macross
Daimos
Iczer
>>
>>21305322
Revenge of Cronos wasn't a great show but if they brought it back with full plot including the side characters with the same amount of love it got in IMPACT and MX I'd be pretty happy
>>
>>21305393
Oh I would absolutely want them back, Rom and Baikanfu were great in MX, and honestly, I think Kazuhiko Inoue does a better Rom in MX than in the show. His "tooaah"! shout and "SEIBAI!" in god hand smash really get me going. I would prefer if they don't make Jim and Leina as units and put Land Commander 5 instead, even if they would have to invent some attacks for it.
>>
>>21305345
I would pick Plus, Seven or Delta since OG and Frontier have been in more then a few entries, II would also be rad.
>>
>>21305279
Patlabor
Machine Robo
Zeormyer
Tekkaman Blade
Dangaioh
>>
>>21305404
They could probably fuse Jim and Leina by making Leina ride in his vehicle mode like in the show, and then she can jump out for attacks
>>
Another thing about Machine Robo, is the name Gyandolar from some booklet or something? because no matter how hard I try, I can't hear anything other than Gandora when it's spoken.
>>
>>21305279
None of them, especially not RoC
>>
>>21305408
I'd like to see Plus or II as well but somehow I feel they're not getting in as the sole Macross entry
>>
>>21305408
Pretty sure SDF has only been in the Alpha games
>>
File: EIbLXmUX0AE8YJI.jpg (633 KB, 1820x1280)
633 KB
633 KB JPG
If Machine Robo returns I want Battle Hackers too if only for it's rap theme song.
>>21305429
Really, I thought it was in more then that.
>>
>>21305429
If we count spinoffs SDF/DYRL was actually pretty prevalent in the PS1/PS2 era since it also got in SC2nd and ACE2/3
>>
You switch places with your current top ace from the last SRW you played
How does it go
>>
File: bow down.png (596 KB, 978x550)
596 KB
596 KB PNG
>>21305497
about the same except I murder every woman I come across
>>
>>21305504
But, Wufei's not in 30.
>>
>>21305506
I'm just saying, women are already intolerable enough IRL. In L-Gaim they are somehow even worse, the only one that I don't want to strangle is Lilith
>>
>>21304230
A character who doesn't get +1 will for landing a hit and dodging until OGG. She also has Level 2 Love on Rai but I'm honestly not sure if that works if he's in the SRX.
>>
>>21305504
How did you get him to top ace when he joins so late
>>
>>21305527
It works
>>
>>21304388
>yeah I think they had both
Checked the JP wiki and the half damage barrier bosses only have that.

>>21305559
I guess that's how you fix Shine's damage.
>>
srw dlc stage where the crew contributes to the gund-arm pv
>>
>>21305704
If they make that scene DLC-only I will throttle Terada until he promises to behave
>>
>>21305710
ever since i replayed W with the translation it seems like they moved all the actual fun crossover stages to dlc starting around the VXT era
>>
>>21305710
You're gonna love seeing everything they make DLC only
>>
>>21305704
>moving wfm trash to dlc making it optional
Man, one can only hope
>>
Was IBO truly bad enough to justify sentencing it to the gacha and DLC mines
>>
>>21305745
Personally I wanted IBO to have its plot get sent through the shredder to try and get it to work in a non-ultra grim dark setting.
Sidenote Captcah of NDS AV made me laugh.
>>
>>21305738
Don't worry, soon 99% of everything will be DLC only
>>
>>21305717
It starts from Z3 actually.
I hate VXT newfags so much.
>>
>Guarlion
>Barrelion
>Armorlion
>Calion
>Astelion
>Fairlion
>GoLion
>Exelion
>Evangelion
just how many Lion units are there?
>>
>>21305949
There's also the Astelion AX, Altairlion, Hyper(l)ion, Cerbelion, Gravilion, Sol Gravilion, Siegerlion, Relion, Masquelion, Cylion, and, of course, Guardied
>>
>>21305704

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgDD_HxFQaI&ab_channel=WilliamHungVEVO
>>
>>21305949
>>GoLion (Go-Raion)
>>Exelion (Wekuse-Riwon)
Not true Lions
>>
File: Chappie_poster.jpg (383 KB, 1012x1500)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
Here's your 31 headliner
>>
>>21305533
Front missions exist.
>>
>>21305435
I just want Machine Robo Rescue to be honest. Go Go Rescue is a banger of a theme.
>>
>>21306064
I didn't do any
There's still plenty of game left after you get the Nei secret, idk what he means
>>
>>21306068
Only if they come with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Whraac3aqhc
>>
I went Kyosuke in OGs1, so I don't know how the SRX exactly works. What are the requirements for SRX? Can I just combine it turn 1 from the get go or do they need to get a certain amount of will? Also, do I need to dedicate 3 deployment slots to R-1, R-2 and R-3?
>>
>>21306105
You can combine turn 1 but you do need to dedicate all the slots for each of the R-series and later the R-gun as well for the combo

You can use the R-2 and R-3's turn, and then use the R-1 to combine into the SRX and move afterwards (assuming you don't move the R-1 into position to combine)
>>
>>21306118
I see.
I assume only Ryusei's passives are in effect.
Is it actually worth ditching two deployment slots for the SRX?
>>
>>21306128
>I assume only Ryusei's passives are in effect.
Yes but if you have SP use down on Rai and Aya, those will be active on them

>Is it actually worth ditching two deployment slots for the SRX?
in later games where you can set up Twins before fights, it's easier since you can make a pair that is R2+R3 and get Turn 1 SRX.
As for OG2, it's pretty good because you still get access to Rai's and Aya's SP pools
>>
>>21306128
Well like I said, you can still use Rai and Aya's turn and then decombine next turn and do it again, so it's not like the later handhelds where you really are giving up actions
I'd say it generally is worth it (even after the fourth R-Gun slot) since HTB cannon is the strongest attack in the game and you can use Zeal to spam it multiple times
>>
>>21306135
>>21306136
oh so if they decombine they don't lose the turn, that's nice.

What about EN, which is my main concern. I recall the one episode where you use it in Kyosuke's route and it ran out of EN like right away. if the SRX's EN gets depleted and decombines, does everyone else also lose all their EN?
>>
>>21306142
if I recall, yes.

Which is why Ryusei really needs EN Saver
>>
>>21306142
SRX gets the average of the 3 on combine, the 3 get the percentage of the SRX's EN on decombine
Aya has Resupply if you're worried about it, though you might also want to spend that SP on Enable
Put a Propellant Tank on, it's a good use case for it
>>
>>21306145
I see I see. I suppose Rai and Aya are going to get Exp and PP as if it were a twin unit. What about kills? Will Ryusei hog them all or will that be spread too?

On a different note, if I give the "Chad" parts to the Hückbein, I suppose I can't use the Gunner version, right?
>>
>>21306142
SRX has ammo based attacks and blade kick is powerful enough for mobs
>>
>>21306142
>I recall the one episode where you use it in Kyosuke's route and it ran out of EN like right away
That would be because it was at its base EN. Just upgrade its EN and maybe put a Solar Panel or something on it, it will be more than fine
>>
>>21306154
It's one or the other and one of the reasons why Gunner is kind of fucked in OG
>>
>>21306154
Yep, but Ryusei gets all kills
The real shitty part about the SRX is that it's upgrades are separate from any of the R-series (though that also means you can get away with not upgrading the R-1, 2 and 3)
>>
>>21306154
>chad
kys
>>
>>21306162
I'd say that's one of the best parts about it honestly
>>
>>21306159
At least in OGs you can use it for HTB Cannon zeal spam
>>
>>21306128
Yes, Just some tips though.
1 as others have said Rai and Aya don't lose their turns they can still both take action. You do this by splitting then having them act then recombining this however only works if the R1 doesn't need to move to recombine.
2 make sure Rai and Aya both have good long range ammo weapons, I like giving them status bullets so they can debuff units as needed along with giving at least 1 of them a resupply part to make the SRX basically have En Regen L make sure the 2 sub pilots use the resupply on the other one though as that means the main mechs will won't be lost.
3 they get a 2 version of a combo attack, one hits harder but costs more energy has a higher will requirement and can't hit upclose, the other one is just better.
4 the component parts can still have power parts load them up on consumables or in the R1s case will boosters are also valid as they carry over to the main mech.
>>
>>21306168
Not in OG1, where the SRX comes so late that there's basically no point even if you are on Ryusei's route
>>
>>21306154
You can potentially get a 2nd in a secret any upgrades spent on the Gunner or Boxer mode will apply to whichever of the 2 is in that mode as you can only have 1 in each mode at a time due to a lack of parts.
>>
>>21306180
Just have them use other mechs till you get the SRX.
>>
>>21306180
There's plenty of point since the SRX is strong, and very little in the game up to that point takes much effort to take out
>>
>>21306186
>>21306191
The R-series even uncombined are some of the best robots you get in OG1, so you should be upgrading them. There's not much room left to upgrade the SRX by the time you get it, so you'd be losing power by combining if you've been playing this way
>>
>>21306176
>they get 2 versions of the combo attack, one hits harder but costs more energy has a higher will requirement and can't hit upclose, the other one is just better
Mais is better because bigger number is better
>>
>>21306194
>so you should be upgrading them
No, I will not waste my money on shit like them.
>>
>>21306158
>>21306159
>>21306162
yeah. I'm starting to feel how huge of a bottleneck money is. I got like a million sheckles at the beginning of the game and I still feel strapped for cash for upgrades. There is also this issue where things I had earlier on are stronger right now that the shiny new units simply because I've had more chances to upgrade it.

Take the Huckbein Mk-II, I've had it since basically the beginning of the game and it's Chakram Shooter blows the fuck away nearly every one of the new superior units except G-Sword Driver, which has an steep 120 Will cost. And while I can upgrade the new units, it's still going to take a while and be more costly.

>>21306165
come on, the meme writes itself
>The Virgin Mk-III
>The Chad Boxer
>>
File: 1669607131361.jpg (277 KB, 969x975)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
Something I have no knowledge of
>>
>>21306202
>I'm starting to feel how huge of a bottleneck money is. I got like a million sheckles at the beginning of the game and I still feel strapped for cash for upgrades
I was about to ask how, but you showed that the answer is just you being really retarded with money
>>
>>21306208
>you being really retarded with money
how so? I had the Huckbein II early on, and I used it on it? Bullet needed like 55 kills or so to get a cool sword.
>>
>>21306194
Not really the R-1 is really bad when you get it and doesn't compare to a real melee mech when it finally gets its TK attacks, Ryusei has a laundry list of things he would be better off piloting then it.
The R-2 has the same problem but even more extreme as Rai is a really good Pilot and the R-2 holds him back hard by playing against his good avoid he also has a huge list of things he should be piloting over an R-2 that can't combine.
The R-3 though that's fair it is a really good mech.
>>
>>21306213
>I had the Huckbein II early on, and I used it on it?
Correct, that was a mistake. Wouldn't have been difficult to get him to the kill count even without the upgrades, let alone the fact that you could have upgraded an equipable weapon instead
>>
>>21306218
>Not really the R-1 is really bad when you get it
Literally what do you have in OG1 that's better than it at the time of acquisition other than the Grungust and MAYBE the Wildschwein?

I can see your argument for the R-2 somewhat more, but then again, R-Formation trumps anything Rai can do in any other robot
>>
>>21306213
This is a classic game you need to really think with your Money, at least for me I have a general early game money route for OG2 as you're going to be jumping ships a ton. Off the top of my head it goes something like this.
Angelg's All Weapon to Max, she's one of your 2 early game carries and its dirt cheap to upgrade.
ArmorLion's Roche Saber also dirt cheap to upgrade and it is an amazing unit that is now set for the rest of the game.
Hiryu Custom gets some if I'm going for the secret, otherwise I give a bit to the Gigan and save for the Boost Hammer.
I then Max out the Boost Hammer as soon as I get it and play Upgrades by ear from there while still trying to be a bit frugal with it.
>>
>>21305704
never
>>
>>21306228
You don't even really need to think that hard, just upgrading EN on anything that uses it can carry you quite far. Then you occasionally upgrade boss killing weapons followed by mook killers if they're starting to get annoying to deal with
>>
>>21306224
How is it a mistake? I needed power back then and I got it. Even now that Huckbein is pretty damn strong, and I used it to rack kills on Arado and Ibis. Hell, that's my problem, I have something that has been pretty strong for much longer, which makes it difficult to choose the newer things because it has set the bar too high. A 1-4, cheap EN based weapon that has the strength of a Gungrust attack for no Will cost.

Like the best moment to get power in games like this is "now", not "later". If you get strong early on, you have a huge headstart for the later parts of the game because that particular weapon is giving you resources, specially in a game like this where getting the special requirements gives PP to every unit deployed.

>you could have upgraded an equipable weapon instead
but I did upgrade the Grenade Launchers and the Shotguns.

>>21306228
>Angelg's All Weapon to Max
yeah I fucking maxed this thing out right away. It was a crime not to.

>ArmorLion's Roche Saber
I went more for Sonic Boost Kick since I needed something for Kai to hit really really hard with Valor. 115 Will isn't so high for as much damage as it does, particularly because the machine has good armor.

>Hiryu Custom
I did it expecting to get the inspector secret, but I gave up. Still I found a lot of success in just giving it double boosters, loading a couple of low move units, ram headfirst into the enemy line with Wall and Bullseye. Then unloading everone on their ass the forllowing turns, cashing in the sweet sweet kills. Sean is so based.

Another thing I leveled up pretty high was Revolver Stake on Kyosuke and the normal beam cannon and the Oxytounge B, since I figured I was going to be using those two a lot, which did end up happening.
>>
File: FiktH1eaYAE_O-c.jpg (208 KB, 1200x1200)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>
>>21306226
Alright let's see literally everything.
The R1 doesn't have TK Knuckles until after the Route Merger.
This means it loses to:
All 3 Gespents (Just Magnum)
The Wildschwein (Built-in Melee)
The Wildraubtier (Better Built-in weapons)
The Grungust (I don't even need to explain)
The Lion Type F (It can actually melee while flying)
The only one it isn't just worse than is the 009 at join time.
>>
Holding out on Rai and Aya's units until after Bian but giving Kyosuke and Excellen their main machines right off the bat sure was a balance decision
>>
>>21306247
It's only a few stages after you get it until the route merge, at which point the R-1 instantly becomes better than all of those sans the Grungust, with still loads of game left before you get the SRX, so you still have every reason to upgrade it
>>
>>21306243
>How is it a mistake?
Because you could have spent it on better things.

>Like the best moment to get power in games like this is "now", not "later".
Thank you, Captain Obvious. I am aware of snowballing and the like, it's how I know to put resources into things that are actually good.
>>
File: FinkIHUaAAINluJ.jpg (171 KB, 900x1350)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
Break the ice please Oochi
>>
>>21306254
???
Alright so you at the Route Merge, want to use the pretty bad Ryusei and the R1 just got the T-Link Knuckle, its 1 range locked and has 3800 base damage and upgrades absurdly averagely costing 275000 and only capping at 5700, why spend money on that when you could...
Use a Gespenst or the Wildschwein they aren't 1 locked and cost the same to hit the same damage cap.
Use the Gigan its Sheath Thunder is also just better and you've been using Ryusei so he should have a problem hitting 110 morale.
Use either of the Grust you have now.
Or you could wait 3 stages and put him in the armorlion.
The R1 sucks which trying to pretend this garbage unit is actually good.
>>
>>21306257
Come here often?
>>
>>21306247
why should Ryusei commit to Melee so early on in OG1? you can just give him guns and get In-fighter later. Hell, even if you are leveling In-Fighter that doesn't mean you have to narrow yourself down to Melee, even if his Melee stat is higher than his ranged stat. Ultimately damage comes more from the weapon damage value than the pilot's stats. Likewise, most of your avoid comes from the Mech's mobility and Focus, not from the avoid stat from the pilot.

Ultimately Ryusei gets way more out the higher move stat from the R-1 and Wildraubtier than from built-in melee weapons. Giving Ryusei the Gungrust would be fine if someone else could pick up the R-1 so swapping him out before the route merger means someone has to sit in a shitty mass production Gespenst.
>>
File: media_BQTcHoCCEAMvIqe.jpg (87 KB, 700x900)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>
>>21306255
>spent it on better things.
Such as? What was better at that time that is better than a 1-4 range melee that doesn't consume ammo? On a mech that's going to be with you across most of the game, no less.
>>
>>21306274
Because have you SEEN his ranged stat in 1? This isn't OG2 Ryusei, in 1 he has terrible stats best comparable to Giada or Arado without Arado's absurd SP pool size.
>>21306283
You answered it earlier the Armorlion's 1 attack and the Angelg's 1 attack after that you should be saving since the early game already has what you need.
>>
>>21306283
Aside from what was listed earlier, both the Alt and Weiss' arm cannons are basically worse personal M950s, which makes them better options than something like Chakram while being on better mechs, though even they aren't really worth it unless you've got money burning a hole in your pocket. And on the subject of the M950, shouldn't you get at least one early on in OG2? That's very much worth potentially putting some cash into
>>
>>21306291
>Because have you SEEN his ranged stat in 1?
yeah, but have you seen Rahda's Melee stats in OG1? It was massive dogshit, but she still did pretty decent damage on the Guarlion with Sonic Breaker because the weapon itself has pretty high damage.

The formula for damage is
(Melee or Ranged stat + Will) / 200 * weapon's Attack Power * weapon's Terrain Rating
Your damage stats first gets pooled in with Will and then gets divided by 200. It ammounts to very little in the grand scheme of things. Equipping a part that makes all your weapon S rank to a particular terrain gives more way more damage.

>You answered it earlier the Armorlion's 1 attack and the Angelg's 1 attack
Why do I need to only commit to those? I upgraded the main weapons of the Alteisen, Weissritter, Angelg, Huckbein Mk-2, and Armorlion, for Kyosuke, Excellen, Lamia, Bullet, and whatever chucklefuck joined with a dogshit mech, usually Kai.
You literally cannot not deploy the Huckbein Mk-II for the simple fact that teams keep dividing, and even after you get the KoRyuOh for bullet, the Huckbein Mk2 is still better than several other mechs you have. My options pretty much didn't open up until now at chapter 33, which is like 2/3rds into the game. Not to mention the shitloads of maps Bullet was forced to deploy on it.

You're telling me that I should have gimped myself by not upgrading what was one of my best mechs for like 33 chapters, at a time when only like two of your pilots have Valor and hardly the SP pool to actually use it, so that I could have spend it later when everyone has SP Regen and Valor to make whatever mech they want to be in a strong damage dealer?
That doesn't compute.
>>
>>21306314
The MKII is not one of your best mechs, it's not even as good as the R-Blade let alone something like the Grungust or Armorlion (which is what you put Bullet in if you really need to get him some kills)
>>
>>21306314
Alright let's just get to the meat of it Ryusei isn't even good in 1. He gets carried by the SRX in the late game and is bench fodder outside of it, the R1 is just another bad filler mech who's one standout feature is its jet mode having decent movement, it isn't upgrade worthy at join time as its weapons aren't even on it yet, later it is still not worth upgrading as its weapons aren't standout when you actually get them.

In OG2 the Armorlion and the Angelg will be absorbing most of your early game money if you've given both a fully upgraded weapon you will be close enough to when they start shuffling your pilots, at which point you either pour a bit of funds into either the Gigan/Hiryu or Pilot Swap Weapons while waiting for the Boost Hammer and the Big Unit dump during Chapter 25, if your putting money into so many mechs in the early game your spreading your money too thin.
>>
>>21306302
for Weiss I just wanted it to have a post move attack in the 4000 range that is not an equippable, precisely so that I can spare equippables for other mechs. I did get an M950, but I saved that cash for the shotgun because I really wanted to have a splashable ALLW to toss around you also don't get many good bullets. In hindsight it probably would've been better to spend the money I did on some of the Hiryu's weapons on the M950, but I hindsight is always 20-20.
Still, early on you don't actually that get many mechs that can equip weapons and that doesn't have good built in weapons already. I think only the Wildraubtier lacks a post movement option when in robot mode and the Alteisein lacks a ranged option. Rai very quickly gets his R-2, after all and it's moves have pretty low will requirements.

>>21306345
>R-Blade
that thing left about as soon as it came because Ryusei fucks off to the moon with it. Also came later than the Mk2 about six chapters worth. It has less EN, less HP and the same in every other stat. Also no G-Impact Cannons. No-G wall either. The only edge it slightly has is that the blade Tonfa doesn't cost EN and it pierces barrier, but it was far too early for it to be relevant, and even now chapter 33 I haven't seen any significant barrier yet. It would have been a waste to push it beyond 4000 damage because NOW I have mechs with way stronger barrier piercing attacks.

>>21306352
Ryusei isn't the hero you need, nor the hero you deserve. He's the hero you have and if you're going Kyosuke not even that. Still if you're going with the Ryusei route in OG1 you have to invest in his ass.

I probably can spread out my money much better in my second playthrough, once I know what I am going to get and when in better detail. But I stand by the decisions I've made so far and they've been working excellently.
If people can beat this game, clear playthrough no OG1 bonuses, with all skill points then you can afford to be silly with the bonus cash.
>>
>>21306365
I mean yeah, I'm going to field him but he isn't the hero of his Route that goes to Rai and the Schutzwald with the Aqua part on it followed by the Grust. Also, if you had carry overs in 2 I can't say it was a terrible us of early game money who get so much extra money my only question is how the hell did you run out?
>>
>>21306373
what did you expect from a dude who learned how to pilot by playing a video game.

>how the hell did you run out?
by spending it.
duh.
A resource you don't use might as well be a resource you don't have. Specially if you're on a first playthrough and you don't know what's going to happen in the future.

Although probably the biggest mistake that I made was holding on to a bunch for the Hiryu and then spending it on the Gravity Impact Cannon, because I expected it to be relevant when fighting the Inspectors, a challenge I gave up halfway through because it was annoying.
Kinda don't regret it anymore now that Sean has Valor and it deals stupid damage.
>>
>>21306365
The EN difference is irrelevant for the R-Blade, and the HP might as well be. The G-Impact Cannon isn't really notable either, same with the G-Wall. The Blade Tonfa is also slightly more powerful and has all A ranks which, though not much of an edge, is still more meaningful than what the MKII offers
>>
>>21306376
>A resource you don't use might as well be a resource you don't have
And then you burn through your resources before you get to the things that actually give you good returns. Spending it on something stupid instead of dog piling it onto a good unit or weapon or just, you know, holding onto it since the game isn't presenting anything challenging enough for you to waste money on it.
>>
>>21306379
>The EN difference is irrelevant for the R-Blade, and the HP might as well be
indeed, they're pretty much the same

>The G-Impact Cannon isn't really notable either same with the G-Wall.
>The Blade Tonfa is also slightly more powerful and has all A ranks which
Let me see if I understand you

A range 1-7 weapon that deals a shitload of damage, far more than what equippables can offer except the Gravitational Launcher if you got it, and free less damage when you're within Attacker range isn't notable.
But about 100 more damage is and an A rank in water (which becomes S in either mech when you equip the Water Jet anyways) is notable?

>>21306384
>you burn through your resources before you get to the things that actually give you good returns.
You're still get resources. Hell, now it's easier to get resources since I can actually go for Bless and Luck more comfortably now that everyone has SP Regen and a larger SP pool, later maps gives way more money than the early ones and the older stuff that I have already upgraded is still stronger relatively. The 2/3rds of the game that the Hückbein Mk2 was useful is far more impactful than the last 1/3rd of the game that's already easier since I have better things to go about.

Even if I end up ditching the Mk2, it had a purpose that it served and it performed how it needed to perform and there's nothing wrong with spending resources for the short run.

>isn't presenting anything challenging enough for you to waste money on it.
Bitch, Bullet had to get like 12 kills on the map I had to rescue Shine in order to get the Shishoh blade. It was drip or drown and I wasn't drowning.
By that logic the game isn't going to present to me anything challenging enough that I absolutely need to spend wisely bonus cash from a prior playthough so it doesn't really matter. I seriously doubt the game is going to present to me again anything as hard as forcing Wodan to retreat, simply because it happened before my pilots had Valor.
>>
>>21303572
disagree its the only game in recent memory where the tem ray circuit makes grandpa gundam badass
>>
Any announcements of announcements been made recently?
>>
>>21306392
>100 more damage
200. And yes, those minor things are more important than the G-Impact Cannon. You could always go for Bless and Luck comfortably, and you still getting more resources does not mean that the earlier resources could not have been put to much better use.

>Bitch, Bullet had to get like 12 kills on the map I had to rescue Shine in order to get the Shishoh blade. It was drip or drown and I wasn't drowning
So you're somehow so shit you had to rush getting Bullet some kills; that explains a lot.

>By that logic the game isn't going to present to me anything challenging enough that I absolutely need to spend wisely bonus cash from a prior playthough so it doesn't really matter
Yes, you can beat the game doing whatever stupid bullshit you want, that doesn't change the fact that the resources given to you can be used more effectively than how you ended up using them.

>forcing Wodan to retreat
He retreats automatically after a number of turns
>>
>>21306282
Who?
>>
>>21306433
200 damage. Literally less than a terrain bonus.
You would unironically sacrifice defense and ranged offense for about 300 points worth of damage.
Against enemies that have around 6000-10000 HP.

I think you play strategy games a lot less strategically and a lot more numerically, which is why we will never agree.

>He retreats automatically after a number of turns
Are you somehow so shit that you weren't able to make him retreat on your first playthrough, and had to take the pussy way out and waited?
And you're the one trying to scold me about how I play?

No worries here, then. I am not even done with my first playthrough of this game and I already know I am better than you at it. Thanks, man, that really boosted my self esteem.
>>
>>21306078
Sold!
>>
Time for beam spam
>>
>>21306453
Not him but don't pretend you are hot shit over it, you had to reset in a carryover run to get him to retreat, personally I think your both idiots here for considering either unit unless your burning money on a carryover run (like you are), neither are mechs you should be investing in long term you have better units to pay out with.
>>
>>21306252
It's probably meant to be stealth easy-hard difficulty option.
>>
>>21306465
I'm personally almost certain it is they lock the SRX behind the harder of the 2 early games as a reward for going through the Hagane's Great Ocean Voyage.
>>
>>21306458
>you had to reset in a carryover run to get him to retreat
I held my ground and that's what matters. I felt proud of that achievement and I had a lot of fun cracking the puzzle, thank you very much.
In all honesty, I'm just tossing a jab at him since he got aggressive all of a sudden. I know it's not that impressive.

Still I disagree investing in the Hückbein Mk2 is pretty long term considering for how long the mech around before better things arrive. 30~ or so chapters is a lot of the game and there is nothing wrong with investing on the stuff you're going to be using on the regular, after all. In my opinion it's a lot worse to hold on to your cash when you're still going to keep getting money regardless, and enough to upgrade comfortably the mechs you plan to keep.

Besides it's only the Chakram Shooter and its EN, it's not like I am telling you to max out the other unit parameters like HP, Armor and Mobility. You don't even need to max it out completely, at 4600-4800~ is more than enough.
>>
At the end of the day it doesn't really matter because the game is designed for 0 weapon upgrade
>>
>>21306252
Probably because Kyosuke route is intended for a second playthrough so they expected the playes to already be familiar enough with the game.

It's an interesting balance check how Ryusei's early game is easier on paper, but you have worse pilots and worse mechs and more annoying maps.
Kyosuke's route should be harder on paper, but you get great pilots, amazing mechs, and most of it is in space where terrain doesn't really matter.
>>
>>21306478
As you've said you are playing with some carry over money that changes the dynamic quite a bit, with that extra money you can totally invest in some of the B grade early game units. If you don't have the carryover money though the budgets a lot tighter so you literally can afford to give 80% of the early game units anything before unit shuffle hell and by the time the game of chairs ends the MK2 is outclassed.
>>
>>21306503
>so you literally can afford to give 80% of the early game
Meant to say can't here
>>
>>21306488
>harder on paper
How so? When I was a kid I immediately concluded it has to be the tutorial route.
>>
File: it's 30 for a reason.png (92 KB, 1920x1080)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>21303551
>>
>>21306529
Because the first 5-6 stages of Ryusei route a are a literal tutorial? Down to telling you how to equip weapons and terrain parts before stages.
>>
>>21306453
Remind me again why they blatantly disregarded the official names and came up with their own instead?
>>
>>21306575
Oh yeah. Forgot to mention, after Moon Dwellers happened, any instance of calling the Zankanto "Colossal Blade" in the future is abandoned, since its actual name in Japanese is spiritually cooler for everyone. Especially when Sänger appeared in Project × Zone.
>>
>>21306575
>>21306579
No one cares.
>>
So I have a question for all the Japanese readers here. How fucked was Tenzan's Dialog in the translation patch? He makes references to things that I'm pretty sure didn't exist when the game was written in the translation since those presumably replaced lines that couldn't be properly translated. How is he originally?
>>
>>21306575
What are you talking about? His name is actually sanger.
Aschenretter shit is pure autism though.
>>
>>21306625
Just compare with the GBA version dialogue.
>>
>>21306733
The GBA version makes Giado Jamaican
>>
>>21306754
That would be super funny if it was released today
>>
>Dialogue "translation" by someone who doesn't really speak English OR Japanese
>Footage stretched to 16:9
>BGM edited in on top of the in-game soundtrack which is still audible
Why does every SRW attack compilation do this now
>>
>>21306760
We can’t escape the influence of Mechaextreme
>>
>>21306247
>>21306352
R-1 has TK Knuckle before the merger. What you have to wait on is TK Sword, Hi Zol Launcher and R-3's flight mode.
TK Knuckle being the move that you need to upgrade to power up R-Formation when it actually unlocks is good for him as it means that he can hit the ground running when you finally get the R-1 although that's not until when the pre merger arc is almost over 17 when both sides merge around 22.
The combo is also one of the strongest attacks in OG1 overall trumping SRX's damage output although the latter is easier to fund.
>>
>>21304293
Funnily, if OGS didn't buff the base power of Tatsumaki Zankantou, it would have been weaker than RHB when both were maxed out because Lat and Shine can sneak in love bonuses and the boys can't.
Either way, the big 5 combos in 2 are the hardest hitting moves in the game and OGs lets Shine spam Sync to fix her only problem so there's no real reason to not use both her and Lat.
>>
Latooni.
>>
>>21306794
What is the connection between ラトゥーニ and ラタトゥイユ
>>
>>21306794
Los Angeles Tony
>>
>>21306794
لاتوني
>>
>>21306790
OG lets you use combo in support attack and combos pierce barrier. Roll cannon is a pretty good mob killer attack too.
>>
>>21306503
I mean, this is OGs, you are literally prompted to start OG2 when finishing OG1. I don't believe it's such an anomaly for you to have it that the game doesn't account for it in some capacity.

But I can guess that even if you don't have those it still wouldn't make much of a difference, because we return to the same: the earlygame B grade units are what you have and will be using the majority of the game, when your pilots are at their weakest. THAT'S when you need your stuff to be at their strongest. Lategame you get money in the hundreds of thousands and you can invest more freely on the newer stuff.

Notice how in all lf this debacle, no one has stated which lategame units they want to invest on that you absolutely need to save money from the early game to upgrade.
Even the Hiryu, you only really get it for like two chapters if you don't go to the moon, and if you don't aim to get the inspectors secret it's pointless to upgrade it until it joins full time. Same for the Giganscudo.
>>
>>21306848
You can actually save cash for later joiners by upgrading certain equipment early. But quite frankly, I just buy Attacker, SP Regen, Infight/Gunfight (4/7) and S Ranks for everyone only buying other stuff if the unit really needs as skill investment is what really makes or breaks a character.
>>
New thread:

>>21306892
>>21306892
>>21306892
>>
>>21306860
And the Huckbein Mk2 isn't equipment? Ultimately, even if you upgrade the M950 to max and equip it on a better mech later, you're then using a standard submachine gun instead of their natural equipment which is what's supposed to make them better.

I am a bit remiss about spending earlygame PP on Infighter and Gunfighter. I feel SP regen is a bit more applicable, and you risk pigeonholing a pilot, when they could still perform well both melee and ranged.
>>
>>21303551
Mediocre game turned to shit because of its length. Also the free form mission system sucks ass, because it completely kills the narrative and any stakes it has.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.