[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 13 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (261 KB, 708x1000)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
SPACE WAR 1
>>
I’ve always been at war with space.
>>
Context?
>>
>>21044997
Its from the time-skip episodes of SDF Macross after earth gets virtually wiped out from the war with the Zentraedi. Pic is a long dead Zentraedi soldier and a doll of an idol, which was instrumental in ending the conflict
>>
File: dghgdgdg.jpg (163 KB, 1271x1070)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>21044997
First contact
>>
>>21044997
Watch macross you fucking heathen.
>>
>>21045037
Sexy
>>
>>21045037
>kills your friend and allies
>she tries to stab you to death
>decide to marry her the next moment after she admits defeat
Chadmillian
>>
>>21045073
only after checking her breast size with your hands mid-combat
>>
>>21044933
>SPACE WAR 1
What do they call it space war ONE. I don't believe they called World War 1 that at the time.
>>
>>21045241
iirc Space War One nomenclature goes back to at least Macross 7?
>>
File: Macross battle.webm (2.41 MB, 960x720)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB WEBM
Billions dead all because a small ship crashed on Earth.
>>
>>21045241
they already know theres gonna be more. no sense starting with the Space War to end all Space Wars
>>
>>21045241

World War I was first called that by some British scholar in a book in 1918 or something close to that. Maybe 1919 instead. I'd have to go looking to get the exact details, but he basically knew that there was no point calling it "the war", since that was too ambiguous, or "the great war", since (a) that was how people referred to the Napoleonic wars at the time and (b) the titled tended to shift to the last big war in the public consciousness. He also knew it was likely there'd be another big war in the future, so he called it World War I.
>>
File: file.png (252 KB, 262x608)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>21045294
It's implied more would be dead as there are several zentradi roaming war bands. And since Zentradi only know war or follow the last directive of the protoculture which was to destroy their enemies. Humans might have the gift of the protoculture but they could also be interrupted as a threat so yeah.
>>
>>21045162
That would be confirming it. He already had checked it in the arcade when he first saw her.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.