[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 49 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: FY1OmgMaUAAZjOD[1].jpg (195 KB, 1280x720)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
Episode 37, "Herd of the Dead", airs this coming Sunday.

Here's the preview for ZOMBIES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_ADoKjrzg4
>>
File: Digimon Survive title.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Was it worth the wait?
>>
File: DIGIMON SURVIVE.jpg (579 KB, 1280x700)
579 KB
579 KB JPG
>>21044337
I mean it could have been a bit better but considering it spent 4 years in development hell it should have been unplayably awful, so I say yes
>>
>>21044337
Can't be assed with change the lav filters settings to play it.
>>
File: shuuji.png (283 KB, 500x680)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>21044337
yes
>>
>>21044337
Haha no.
It's shit and flopped.
>>
>>21044337
If it had come out in 2019 like it was supposed to and the next Story game had either already been announced or released by now it would have been fine. There is no good excuse for why this game got delayed for so long with how simple it is. I'd be down for a Survive 2 though since I am enjoying it and properly building off it you could make something really great. Digimon games desperatly need better writers though.
>>
>>21044337
Fuck visual novels and fuck SMT.
>>
>>21044337
I'm enjoying it a lot. The final stretch for the Moral route dragged on a bit but I had fun overall, and I'm enjoying True a lot too. I'm looking forward to seeing the other routes as well.
>>
Next set of episode synopses have appeared: https://withthewill.net/threads/ghost-game-guide-listings-for-episodes-38-through-41-new-dim-digimon-islands-spirals.27934/

Episode 38- Onmyouji (August 14)
Hiro and Kotaro head to Youoh Academy Kamakura school to participate in their traditional "Wakagimi Dance." However, the girl playing the role of Wakagimi suddenly takes ill and Hiro takes her place. At the same time, Doumon, who can manipulate onmyo magic, plots to resurrect the spirit of the Hojo clan's young lord and revive the Japanese bakufu. Doumon kidnaps Hiro, who is dressed as the wakagimi, to use him as a vessel for the young lord's spirit!

Episode 39- Infected Remote Island (August 21)
Hiro and Gammamon have a tiny visitor: A Digimon named Gyukimon, who has the upper body of an ox, the lower body of a spider, and is 3 centimeters long. Hiro invites Gyukimon into his room, but Angoramon's expression changes when he learns of it and yells for them to get away immediately. Gyukimon is actually an extremely violent Digimon and a hated figure in the Digital World. When Gyukimon challenges you to a fight and you lose, you also get changed into a Gyukimon. Ruli Tsukiyono and Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai are frightened and wary, but the little Gyukimon appeals to Hiro for help.

Episode 40- Spiral Coast (August 28)
Gammamon accidentally breaks Hiro's tablet, but is too angry to apologize. That's when Espimon appears with his arm twisted into a strange shape. He tells them that it happened as he was napping close to a beach. At Espimon's request, Hiro and his friends head to the beach to find out the cause. However, Gammamon is still sulking. Gammamon happens to meet a girl in elementary school who is looking for "strange twists" occurring all over town and hits it off with her immediately, looking for the cause of the spirals together, when...?

Episode 41- Clown(September 4)
>>
>>21044753
Piedmon incoming
>>
>>21044337
No. Waste of time and resources.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29xvbVMnB6w
>>
>>21044337

Gameplay is rough and very unbalanced for the SRPG part of it, but I quite liked the story and the characters. It was a good first go at the concept. I think if they did a Survive 2, they could make something really impressive.
>>
>>21044760
So Digimon Survive should have been canceled, that right?
>>
>>21044892
Yeah they actually hit it out of the park on the story. Perhaps if a Sequel happens they can refine the SRPG side of the game more
>>
>>21044897
NTA but yeah
>>
>>21044946
Why? Because it's not a mindless monster collector?
>>
>>21044954
pretty much
>>
>>21044897
Yep.
>>
>>21044954
It's not exactly a good monster raiser either, which is the more important thing
>>
>>21044970
>>21044984

Go play Pokemon then, I prefer Digimon doing different things that helps set it on its own
>>
>>21045024
See
>>21045026
>>
>>21045026
Doing different things by using nearly the exact same cast of Digimon we've been getting for 20 years. Survive isn't unique. It's a generic VN with Digimon thrown in. It's probably a rejected anime pitch. Digimon doesn't even have the luxury to be experimental. We rarely get games and when we do they need to be things people actually want.
>>
>>21039725
I bought a Digimon X on a whim as my first V-pet and had a blast with it. The timing minigame with the XAI was fun, and the cut-ins you get for special attacks are really cool.
>>
>>21045075
>Digimon doesn't even have the luxury to be experimental
You say that like a VN/SRPG spin-off is something most franchises would willingly make. Or a horror themed monster of the week mystery series. Or a fit bit. Digimon's issue has been how it keeps experimenting with retarded shit like Frontier, Xros Wars and Appmon, all those experiments failing, and then the franchise falling back into obscurity for the next 5 years as they figure out another gimmick to try and revive the franchise
>>
>>21045213
Most franchises wouldn't make a VN because they're insanely niche. They don't want to throw away money. Ghost Game is still Digimon. The watches are just Digivices. No one is using them otherwise and found workarounds to the fitness mechanic. All Digivices sell. They're about the only consistent thing in this franchise. This game is a retarded experiment no one asked for. Hell, most publications aren't even reviewing it.
>>
>>21045075
>Doing different things by using nearly the exact same cast of Digimon we've been getting for 20 years.

When was the last time we had the original Falcomon in something? Or someone's partner being Ceresmon or Plutomon? Or, hell, an actual, notable, not-just-one-event-in-a-mobile-game showing by the Holy Beasts?

Like, yeah, no shit, it features the Digimon that get casuals to actually buy the game, fucking obviously, every game ever will include those. But like a solid third of the choices are a lot more out there.
>>
>>21044337
I enjoyed it, though I was very disapppointed that the exploration aspect wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. They made it seem important in the first chapter with finding the lamp to preemptively damage Dokugumon, but as far as I could tell, something like that never came up again. Also the fact that Renamon's death in Moral route was so cheap, since she came back like, 5 minutes later.

That being said, I still enjoyed my time with the game, and I haven't even started the True path yet.
>>
>>21045237
If I want a mindless monster collector, I'd play Pokemon. Digimon may be hit or miss, but instead of just relying on the monster collection will kill it.

And before you bitch again about the roster, Survive at least isn't afraid of actually raising the stakes in their story, or trying to tell something personal.
>>
File: FY7scFzakAEd7-P.jpg (1.54 MB, 2048x960)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>
>>21045314
I'm gonna grab the game on my Switch so I can give it a good chance. The only challenge I'm holding myself to, is no WarGreymon line until true end run
>>
>>21045317
>If I want a mindless monster collector, I'd play Pokemon
Or you'd play the Digimon games that came before this. The most popular of which are the Cyber Sleuth games which let you choose between hundreds of Digimon. What the fuck does the roster have to do with the stakes of the story? Didn't Cyber Sleuth have stakes? Tons of fucked up shit happens in those games. Looks like you just wanted something other than Digimon and got it.
>>
>>21045327
Nah, I mean I'd rather support them actually doing things with Digimon, that gives them characters too.

On the matter of Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory, beat one, working back through with the other. But those games felt like monster collector games first and foremost. I want something different, which is why I'm giving Survive a chance
>>
They should just go all in and make a Digmon dating sim
>>
>>21045327
Hell, last thread I admitted to wondering if we were supposed to get some kind of proto-Gammamon rather than Agumon for the millionth time
>>
A World game, but with Action RPG combat, emphasis on the action
>>
>>21045345
Just making any game is doing something with Digimon. Nobody gives a fuck about Survive. Most of the complaints are about it being a VN with barely any gameplay. How do the Sleuth games feel more like monster collectors? Just because they have large rosters? The games actually treat Digimon like living creatures who you can even take jobs from and who have their own motives. The amount of Digimon you collect has no bearing on the story and the story is the focus.
>>
>>21044753
Hiro crossdressing episode maybe?
>>
>>21045368
The monsters feel like they come first, and the story second. That point makes or breaks a game of this nature for me. And you basically said that Survive's automatically shit because it's not more of the same.

Hell, it's why I prefer Hackers Memory to Cyber Sleuth, because the lead character actually has a story, and the Digimon shown feel like they actually do more for the story in a good way rather than turn it into Royal Knights clash number 581324096

Plus if you got WarGreymon in Cyber Sleuth, you could break the game in two with his Great Tornado.
>>
>>21045327
>Cyber Sleuth

The original Cyber Sleuth had 249 Digimon including its DLC, which is just as fucking nothing as the Survive when you consider the franchise has something like 1500 Digimon, and Hacker's Memory added less than a hundred even with all the DLC. You want a game that includes even a notable fraction of all Digimon you'd have to go all the way back to Sunburst and Moonlight, which still didn't include any X digimon among a bunch of other things - because Lost Evolution responded by cutting the roster in half or so and the games never got even close to that.

Cyber Sleuth of course is also at least 50% grinding, like all Story games (and, hell, most Digimon games that aren't, like, the two PSX Card Battles, some of the WS games, and Survive) are, so.
>>
File: 37 preview.jpg (794 KB, 3840x2160)
794 KB
794 KB JPG
>>
>>21045498
So this week, Ghost Game is doing the Zombie Apocalypse thing with Rare raremon
>>
File: Gammamon and Espimon.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>
>>21045425
>Sunburst and Moonlight, which still didn't include any X digimon among a bunch of other things
You mean the converted X Digimon, right? Because I recall Dorumon's line as well as a large amount of other "native" X Digimon.
>>
>>21044337
Survive was shit because they made a VN then told us it was a VN and then I played 40 hours of a VN which I hate.

>>21044324
Ghost Game is shit because they made an episodic anime then told us it would be an episodic anime and then I spent the past 40 weeks watching an episodic anime which I hate.
>>
>>21045075
>using nearly the exact same cast of Digimon

No they didn't.
>>
>>21045948
thank you for your insightful contribution
>>
>>21045308
Agumon's data line and Tuskmon were out there too so its not like it even he was that bad. We got our first main characters partner with a shit flinging Digimon too.
>>
>>21045950
Thank you but I'm nowhere near as good a contributor as all those people review bombing Survive with '0/10 was a visual novel' or weekly threads where people say 'the episode was filler where is the plot'
>>
>>21045960
I don't understand those complaints either, especially the GG ones.

If someone is that addicted with PLOT then they should just drop the show and come back when it's completed. People who persist are either masochists or (more likely) absolute retards.
>>
>>21045308

>Agumon
> mascot in everything for a protag but has 3 paths with weird shit like Dinorexmon
>Labramon
>minor recent anime cameos and that old Tamers movie as a mainish role that was still pretty minor
>Falcomon
>The fucking Accel from 2005
>Kunemon
Savers maybe?
>Lopmon
A very small cameo in Kizuna and minor partner in CS and rerise
>Shakomon
HM? Minor anime cameos
>Dracmon
HM, GG MoTW
>Floramon
Minor anime cameos

I'm not doing evolutions because I'd have to spoil myself but it's really not that bad. And even if it was why the fuck are you mad Digimon are in Digimon?
>>
>>21045075
Except the only really generic partner line was the Adventure Greymon one?
>>
>>21045982
People want super obscure shit not realizing just how hard getting super obscure shit past corporate is. I'm amazed we even got the partner evos we did.
>>
>>21046035
That's what kills me though Digimon and Habu have been really good at doing that since Hacker's Memory came out and Habu said he intended to give lesser known Digimon the spotlight. Colon, the DRB, DIMs, Pendulum Zs, Ver Xs and Survive have been really good for it. Ghost Game and ReRise to a lesser extent too.

But its never good enough for some people probably because they're just too focused on Agumon.

We had fucking Nenecunnymon, Golemon PS1 wireframe Burpmon and Falcomon suck me dick.
>>
A good Digimon Story game would be something like Dusk/Dawn but more ambitious but with no high encounter rates and less gay and grindy evolution requirements.
>>
DESU, I'd challenge ppl in this thread to do something, but I doubt anyone here would have the guts to.

That being take an RPG Maker, and build a 'demake' of Digimon Survive in it.
>>
On a different note...

Does vanilla Omegamon/Omnimon feel like a standard Mega rather than an Ultra compared to the other variants?
>>
>>21045982
Reread what Mattman said, they're arguing against someone who said that Survive didn't have obscure Digimon.
>>
>>21046097
Which reminds me, is it worth trying out the DS Digimon Story games? Been looking for something new on my commute after finishing SRW L.
>>
>>21046195
It's pretty strong from what I can tell, but it doesn't have as good of an AOE as WarGreymon.
>>
>>21045809
Specifically the "[Digimon name] X" ones, yeah, it had a few natural carriers. Though it was missing a bunch of those too.

>>21045956
Agumon -> Tyrannomon is absolutely the first Agumon Data Adult they'd give an MC, Tyrannomon has a big fanbase, but the rest of the line is more interesting, yeah. And the Virus line until Ultimate are more shocking, although it's neither a spoiler nor at all unexpected to say "they gave Mugendramon another big role again" because of course they did, the casuals and the hardcore crowd in Japan love the fuck out of Mugendramon, it only makes sense.

I'd never berate a Digimon game for including all the obvious picks because, like, that's how they sell a large number of copies. Survive only having three recolors, ditching the Tamers (bar Renamon) and Savers and 02 lines (including V-mon and V-dramon! First time they haven't been playable in ages in spite of them being some of the biggest names), and trying to include some more interesting partner lines and having a bunch of "oh shit this is in?" choices in spite of its small roster size is, at least, forgivable.

>>21045982
No, anon, I'm trying to say most of the Digimon Partners in Survive are the more obscure ones or have more obscure lines, as a response to an anon saying Survive only has the common and obvious choices.

>>21046030
Garurumon and Renamon too, but you don't get those for most of the game, and Garurumon specifically is there to facilitate OMEGA, because let's face it, there was precisely zero chance Omegamon wasn't in.
>>
For me, not obscure enough means that it didn't use enough of the Digimon I actually like while using far too many of the ones I don't
>>
>>21046335
Well, technically there was Guilmon to Dukemon too. But I completely agree, I had so much fun trying to predict partner Digimon evolutions right before they show it to me.
>>
>>21046368
Guilmon isn't a partner, it's a Free Digimon, and while it is a famous and well liked Digimon it's also literally only in to move preorder copies like the black Agumon/Gabumon lines were in CS.
>>
>>21045797
Espinasmon when
>>
Did they really fuck up the pronouns for some Digimon? Come on, man. There were even instances where they switched up he and she for the same Digimon.
>>
>>21046675
The lines were translated in isolation so they had no context. This happened with Cyber Sleuth too.
>>
File: 1659131027923782.jpg (286 KB, 2048x1152)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>21046675
They should've done some more QC, yeah
>>
>>21045498
Lemme guess, Ruli gonna turn zombie in this episode?
>>
>>21046675

Yeah, I noticed that with Labramon in Chapter 6. There's a lot of the usual sorta Namco Bandai budget translation foibles here. Nothing that's say, Megaman Battle Network 4 levels of bad or anything, but a few odd lines here and there. And I think different chapters were done by different people, since people have some verbal tics that sorta come and go. I could have used some more polish, but I can say that about the game in general.
>>
>>21046696
Dude what the hell
>>
File: bnuuy abuse.png (406 KB, 602x452)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>>21044406
Shuujiposting is the best thing to come out from this game
>>
>>21045322
Virus is frustrating early game, Data is frustrating late game, stat boost items make everything but true route easy. Do as you will with that information.
>>
File: FZeHQo_agAAlv75.jpg (1.25 MB, 3000x1999)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>
>>21046983
somebody save gammamon, he's been abducted by furries.
>>
>>21046283
Dawn and Dusk are great outside the issues I listed.

Digimon Story: Lost Evolution is like 90% almost complete with its translation but they haven't updated in a while so who know when its done.
>>
>>21047164
Gammamon is the one abducting them.
>>
Episode 37 stream link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z59OlWIUmOI
>>
File: Ghost Game 37 preview.jpg (754 KB, 3840x2160)
754 KB
754 KB JPG
>>
>>21047259
Alternate link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxL-GNkH25Y
>>
File: FZcxi9haMAAHyU0[1].jpg (95 KB, 1200x675)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Episode 38 preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWPpRxKYv5E
>>
https://twitter.com/digimon_tv/status/1556075398978408448
>>
>>21047466
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mma_YVT-7g

This Perfects PV was previewed at Digifes.
>>
File: FZc0iAiaIAARUEh[1].jpg (236 KB, 1200x798)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
https://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/digimon_ghost_game/news/2022080702.php

Espimon's seiyuu has been revealed as Yumiko Kobayashi. You'll remember her as Koshiro in Colon.
>>
File: 2022080703[1].jpg (82 KB, 640x452)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>21047515
Profile shots.
>>
File: 2022080704[1].jpg (125 KB, 640x452)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>21047563
And various emotions. If I remember rightly, the full body shot on the right was used for the last Dreamers chapter as well.
>>
What’s the last super ultimate form for Agumon?
>>
>>21047515
Also voiced Ryoto in SRW OG, the protagonist of Crayon Shin-Chan and Ion in Tales of the Abyss
>>
>>21047172
>they haven't updated in a while

They last updated a month ago.
>>
How was the episode?
>>
>>21048647

Good, I'm glad Raremon finally got an episode where it wasn't just some random boss and really went into how horrifying that 'evolution' is
>>
>>21048647
It teach me that illegal dumping could get you killed.
>>
>>21047936
Omekamon
>>
>>21046335
1) Yeah, they actually surprised with the Choices on Agumon's Data and Virus lines

2) On this one they gotta balance obscure Digimon with popular ones, so for what we got, I like what Survive pulled for the roster.

3) to be fair, I'm surprised That they didn't sneak in BlackWarGreymon just to fuck with everyone at first
>>
>Kunemon's voice actor voiced SRW X's protagonist
Huh. Neat.
>>
File: 1623621881868.jpg (19 KB, 410x358)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>21048647
I'm happy they killed RareRaremon instead of talking it out like they usually do.

RIP to all the fallen doggos
>>
File: YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD.jpg (648 KB, 1920x1080)
648 KB
648 KB JPG
>>21049828
This bit sums up their decision. RareRare was gone, there was no way of reasoning with it.
>>
>>21049828
You can't talk it out with a crazed abomination made of rotting flesh held together by metal.
>>
>>21049488
Only three recolors, shockingly.
>>
>>21049488
Agumon getting fucking Huanglongmon as a evo option is wild.
>>
>>21050345
Yeah but Black WarGreymon is a popular Digimon among the old school Digimon, so I'm surprised that he didn't make it in, though I realize he could have easily ended up the Dark Digivolution for Agumon and Takuma's death
>>
>>21044337
easily.
>>
>>21048647
They pulled a reverse Ghost Game and had the first 2/3rds be awkwardly paced but the final third be great.
>>
https://twitter.com/crz_official/status/1556535685619879936
>>
File: Spoiler Image (75 KB, 1349x802)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
Found an unused bad ending in Digimon Survive
>At the end of Chapter 7, Takuma and Agumon fight against Piedmon
>Piedmon is so strong both may die at this rate
>Takuma becomes an asshole like Shuji was and yell at Agumon, calling him useless
>Agumon evolves to SkullGreymon and defeats Piedmon at ease
>SkullGreymon goes berserk, killing everyone around him
>SkullGreymon kills Takuma in the end
>>
File: 1592660600874.png (40 KB, 528x487)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>21053560
>>
https://twitter.com/crz_official/status/1555928077376831488
>>
>>21053560
What was supposed to be the trigger of that ending?
>>
>>21053560
Damn. Do you have the one with SkullGreymon's dialogue?
>>
>>21050345
ACKSHULLY there was 4 because the orange MetalGreymon but no one cares or considers it one
>>
>>21053623
That would only count if both the blue and orange MetalGreymons appear in the game, but only one did so ergo, not a recolour in this case
>>
File: badend2.png (66 KB, 1629x834)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>21053615
No idea, but there's an unused dialog that implies Takuma had been harshly treated by Kaito and Haru, calling him naïve and usless, respectively, before he encountered Piedmon. Perhaps Takuma went crazy the same way Shuji did.
>>21053622
There are unused dialogs of SkullGreymon in both bad ending and chapter 12. I guess you were supposed to unlock SkullGreymon after seeing this bad ending.
>>
>>21053668
It doesn't make sense plot-wise to have SkullGreymon talk in one route when you obtained him in a different route. So there's probably some scrapped plans for a route where you still get SkullGreymon, but it doesn't lead to a bad ending
>>
>>21053560
>>21053668
Was this in the decompile that got posted over on /vg/?
>>
File: badend.png (171 KB, 1595x1035)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>21053685
In this bad ending, there are unused dialogs of the entire digimon in Agumon's evolution line, even including Huanglongmon and SkullGreymon himself.
I guess devs didn't care about the plot inconsistency or made the dialogs for those who went nth playthrough.
>>
Found an English version
https://pastebin.com/7GSHyjKb
>>
>>21053759
>"On your feet one last time, Megadramon! We’ll show them who’s pathetic!"
>"Takuma, have you lost your mind? Do you even know what you’re asking?"

I shouldn't have laughed at this, but I did.
>>
>>21053560
So THAT'S why some of the early things I saw implied a Skullgreymon evolution for Takuma.

>>21053623
No, Anon, if that mattered there'd be five because Lopmon is a recolor of Terriermon. But it's irrelevant because Terriermon isn't in, and neither is the original Metalgreymon.
>>
>>21053635
Was there ever something else that had a recolour but not the original colour? I think Ghost Game had a few like Muchomon but no Penmon
>>
>>21054177
Plenty of things have had only Red Atlurkabuterimon or Orange Metalgreymon before Survive.
>>
Wow, Shuuji is a cunt
>>
File: 1-o.jpg (112 KB, 728x1051)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
After having my birthday, Doing storytime on chapter 4. Previous chapter >>21034334
>>
File: 2-o.jpg (123 KB, 728x1045)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>
File: 3-o.jpg (134 KB, 728x1048)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>
File: 4-o.jpg (117 KB, 728x1051)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>
File: 5-o.jpg (122 KB, 728x1048)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>
File: 6-o.jpg (113 KB, 728x1044)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>
File: 7-o.jpg (105 KB, 728x1048)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>
File: 8-o.jpg (67 KB, 728x1047)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>
>>21055412
happy birthday
>>
File: 9-o.jpg (119 KB, 728x1044)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>
File: 10-o.jpg (125 KB, 728x1044)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>
File: 11-o.jpg (110 KB, 728x1048)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>
File: 12-o.jpg (120 KB, 728x1045)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>
File: 13-o.jpg (113 KB, 728x1050)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>
File: 14-o.jpg (123 KB, 728x1045)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>
File: 15-o.jpg (101 KB, 728x1043)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>
File: 16-o.jpg (130 KB, 728x1047)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>
File: 17-o.jpg (112 KB, 728x1048)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>
File: 18-o.jpg (116 KB, 728x1043)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>
File: 19-o.jpg (93 KB, 728x1048)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>
File: 20-o.jpg (110 KB, 728x1047)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>
File: 21-o.jpg (121 KB, 728x1048)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>
File: 22-o.jpg (117 KB, 728x1045)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>
File: 23-o.jpg (123 KB, 728x1047)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>
File: 24-o.jpg (107 KB, 728x1050)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>
File: 25-o.jpg (118 KB, 728x1045)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>
File: 26-o.jpg (139 KB, 728x1050)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>
File: 27-o.jpg (137 KB, 728x1047)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>
File: 28-o.jpg (119 KB, 728x1047)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>
File: 29-o.jpg (107 KB, 728x1047)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>
File: 30-o.jpg (106 KB, 728x1050)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>
File: 31-o.jpg (97 KB, 728x1044)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Fourth chapter finished.
>>
>>21054972
Holy shit there's another Atlurkabuterimon?!
>>
>>21054030
Someone actually found sound files on /vg/ now too
>>
>>21055887
There's a blue one, for some reason Digimon World 2 only had that one.
>>
>>21055887
If I remember right, one was supposed to be the Monzaemon/Vademon of its digivice, think you're supposed to imagine a Tentomon piloting it from the back orb.
>>
File: FZn2vaiaAAAd8Js.jpg (122 KB, 1317x660)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
https://digimon.net/fun/vote/
New voting poll
>>
Can we Shuuji post?

>get dropped into another world with classmates
>everyone defers to lower classman as de facto leader and goes to him for everything
>call myself the leader
>be a general cunt to everyone
>be a cunt to a cute bunny that just wants to help me
>not surprisingly, cute bunny becomes big evil bunny eats me
>>
>>21056833
As horrible as he was the gang didn’t really help all things considered; they refused to intervene despite knowing how poorly he regarded and treated Lopmon until his sanity completely nosedived and even then they just made snide comments and acted passive-aggressively instead of doing anything for either of them, the fact they acknowledge this after the fact is the only thing that makes their behaviour somewhat forgivable (that and since they’re all effectively children it’s a pretty realistic depiction of group dynamics/behaviour for their age bracket)
>>
>>21055887
Red Atlurkabuterimon is the Orange version of Metalgreymon all over again, it's the "most species are this weaker (blue) version but the really cool ones get to be this stronger (red/orange) version that's less shit".

Mind you it probably actually exists for the sake of a toy, much like how a bunch of Wargreymon's design was for the sake of a toy, but still.

>>21055890
Damn, you have a link?

>>21055920
>There's a blue one, for some reason Digimon World 2 only had that one.

Because back then, the red one was still new.

>>21056348
No. You're thinking of Digital Monster Ver 6, but it was actually the main evolution, the Metalgreymon equivalent. The Monzaemon equivalent was Tonosamagekomon because the joke Adult was Gekomon (over Karatukinumemon shockingly enough which was just a normal Adult in that one)
>>
Digimon is not /m/
>>
File: FZysfaCaIAAQOS9.jpg (1.33 MB, 960x1359)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>
>>21057320
NEWFAG ALERT!
>>
>getting close to finishing my first playthrough in survive
>only managed to get minoru's affinity high enough to fully evolve his digimon
fuck
>>
>>21056833
He gets better in NG+. So does Ryo.
>>
>>21057330
Me but with Miu. At least MarineAngemon a cute
>>
File: Megatron Terrorize.png (1.17 MB, 2400x550)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>21057320
>>
>>21057342
the worst part was i was really close with aoi and miu. 1 more conversation with each and i would have gotten them.
>>
>>21057368
It's okay, it's way easier to increase affinity on NG+. Speaking of which...

I just finished the truthful route, and man I can't be the only one who thought it's weird that Omegamon is only a thing in Moral route and not in this route. I was expecting it or Fanglongmon at the final battle, but neither happened.

And for anyone who's wondering, there's no special dialogue if you bring any of the 4 Soverign Beasts with you into the final battle, so feel free to use whatever your A team is. Also, they better make a second game, if only because of that Chibimon at the end.
>>
>>21057358
I do wish Tyrannomon had a pure dino line besides "literally any random dino/dragon rookie">Tyrannomon/DarkTyrannomon>Triceramon/MameTyramon>Dinorexmon/Spinomon.
>>
>>21058176
I'm more partial to Tyrannomon>MetalTyrannomon>RustTyrannomon myself
>>
>>21058189
That's the cyborg line, bruh.
>>
>>21058176
There's MasterTyrannomon from Digimon World 2 for the Ultimate slot, but he's a slight recolor of DarkTyrannomon and bigger. Though I do agree there should be something for his mega other than Dinorexmon or Spinomon for a pure dino line.
>>
I just want a monster-raising phone app with online PvP. Why are they such shit handling this franchise?
>>
File: coffee and legs.jpg (1.03 MB, 5000x7000)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>21058434
You're implying bamco only mistreats digimon, that is simply not true, they mistreat every IP they own.
>>
>>21058434
Isn't that kind of how the VB works? Not that you're wrong, since they could probably make that on the cheap with 8 or 16 bit graphics and have it sell like hotcakes
>>
File: Shiramine Nokia.jpg (76 KB, 600x1000)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>21058437
Ngl I’d drink whatever horrific concoction she called “coffee” if it meant I got to hang around with her and the clientele at the office all day, and I fucking hate coffee
>>
>>21058176
Triceramon has Ultimatebrachimon.

Really, the main issue is just that they blew their load in Digital Monster Ver 1 by putting the apex predator of the later parts of the Mesozoic as an Adult in it. That fucks with all the other dinosaurs, because besides Triceramon (which, it must be stated, originally evolved from a different Adult level ceratopsian), basically all the other high level dinosaur Digimon have to be either apex predators in their own right or have some other nonsense going on like spinosaurs, or have additional upgrades like Metaltyrannomon.

It's a problem for a couple of other things too, but the difference with those is that no one's particularly asking for, say, an Ultimate level creature from the Cambrian that'd make Anomalocarimon look weird by extension.
>>
>>21055412
Happy birthday, anon. Hope it was a really good one.

>>21055469
>>21055474
>>21055476
Man, I forgot how great this Agumon is.
>>21055517
Hey, that master plan sounds awfully familiar...
>>21055563
Holy shit.
>>21055567
>>21055593
Bringing new meaning to the term "synergy".
>>
>>21058959
>>21055455
My family cooked a pretty good cake for my birthday. Don't have any pictures of it though.
>>
>>21058176
But those are all dinosaurs?
>>
>>21058743
I'm not a dinosaur guy and know nothing about them but I like how we are getting nonTrex dinosaurs like Parasaurmon and Gammamon lately. Even if they don't stay dinosaurs but to be honest I think everyone overrates ultimates because the random adults are some of the best Digimon. Drimogemon, Mojyamon, Yukidarumon etc. And MetalGreymon looks better than WarGreymon.

I love Survive's data line too because it represents all the early vpets but that may have been an accident? Ver1>Ver1>Pendulum Nature Spirits>Digimon X
>>
Why is Lopmon so shitty?
>>
>>21059595
>Even if they don't stay dinosaurs but to be honest I think everyone overrates ultimates because the random adults are some of the best Digimon. Drimogemon, Mojyamon, Yukidarumon etc. And MetalGreymon looks better than WarGreymon.

Why would you say something so controversial yet so brave?

>>21059606
Why are you so shitty, Shuuji?
>>
>>21059595
>Parasaurmon

Which is, it must be stated, an adult.

>Gammamon

Only has one dinosaur evolution, then turns into a dragon. Very nice child level for Monochromon though, I'll definitely grant it that, not that Monochromon particularly needed a specific Child Level but you know.

>Even if they don't stay dinosaurs but to be honest I think everyone overrates ultimates because the random adults are some of the best Digimon. Drimogemon, Mojyamon, Yukidarumon etc. And MetalGreymon looks better than WarGreymon.

I think a bunch of Ultimates are really cool, but it's also the largest fucking group of Digimon so that's obvious.

And, yes, the shittiness of Wargreymon is well known. It's literally just "the thing that was designed to evolve from Agumon and thus doesn't follow any of its actual evolutions", even Plesiomon (the one people always say is only sensible as a Gomamon evolution) is a better follow up for its line.

And this is why Zekegreymon is the best Greymon Ultimate, it's the one that follows the Perfects the best. Though, of course, Shine is a direct follow up for Rise specifically, have to mention that.
>>
>>21044324
Is pokemon /mecha/?
>>
>>21059606
Shuuji, don't bite off more than you can chew
>>
File: Proteam_Omega.png (387 KB, 990x746)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>21059955
Yes.
>>
>>21059949
I like the idea of ZekeGreymon as a stabilised form of Millenniummon.

XW MetalGreymon is a fusion of a biological Digimon and a robotic one, retaining both minds but with the bio part as the main body. So if its components tried to evolve separately then they could turn into Chimeramon + Mugendramon and result in the fusion going berserk. ZekeGreymon is what happens when they instead remain in perfect sync and evolve together into a perfect synthesis of metal and flesh.
>>
Just make a BanchoTyrannomon. I'm honestly shocked that there isn't one already.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.