[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 91 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: 1659696434100454.jpg (57 KB, 500x479)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Previous Thread: >>21034519

>Torrent:
https://nyaa.si

>Donbrothers DDL (H.265 converts by Sheena-chan):
https://mega.nz/folder/FK4T0IJB#UHbFP84BGSiJ9zXaR4NURg
>MEGA pastebin
https://pastebin.com/z1NinKvg
>Sentai Viewer
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/13dNMczf5-p8CNxxR8Pu1W2Umt8NwP6BP

>List of subbed series:
http://tokusubs.wikia.com/wiki/Tokusubs_Wiki

>Super Hero Time OSTs:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!fddkkZiK!fau0lSCNv0MedCNpS_Ihew

>Super Sentai Monster Designs:
>Gorenger - Zyuohger
https://mega.nz/#F!Mp8hVQ7K!tm2cp0d9_GZiZdGaXt1nXw

>TTFC Mega (Run by Ei. Bother him for requests)
https://mega.nz/#F!6I0XBAZY!dplkOqeAe1dtLkMlO56ejQ

>DO NOT MAKE NEW GENERALS WHEN IT IMMEDIATELY REACHES BUMP LIMIT. WAIT TILL IT GETS TO PAGE 6 TO MAKE A NEW GENERAL!!!! MOD RULES!
>>
So Sentai is doomed, right?
>>
>>21044101
Has been for a while

Good. It means they will constantly improve the toys
>>
>>21044101
TWO MORE WEEKS
>>
So all that hype of Onitaijin was wasted because the rest of the series still sold like shit? Is that what the takeaway from the Q1 report is?
>>
File: FZUH3mfakAAGovU.jpg (168 KB, 960x430)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
Yami no Jirou...
>>
>>21044121
No.
>>
File: FZWxLL3VUAAFxGY.jpg (199 KB, 1200x628)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>21044127
Buy Sonoza!!!
>>
File: file.png (23 KB, 833x338)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>21044101
Only improves a little according to someone on 2chan who can read it

Worldwide
>Ultra 25--->35 (+10)
>Rider 56--->46 (-10)
>Sentai 14--->16 (+2)

Domestic
>Ultra 15--->22 (+7)
>Rider 38--->32 (-5)
>Sentai 12--->13 (+1)

Arrows keep getting deleted somehow
>>
>>21044169
Even if it's a small increase, something is something. Though I haven't been keeping up with Rider, why is it loosing revenue so quickly?
>>
>>21044183
Where do you think Ultraman's increasing revenue came from?
>>
>>21044187
So Rider fans are jumping ship to Ultraman, huh? That's pretty interesting. I wonder what that's going to mean for the future, and for Toei in general.
>>
>>21044169
Is this better than previous Q2 changes? How did Zenkai/Kira fair Q1 to Q2?
>>
>>21044189
>So Rider fans are jumping ship to Ultraman, huh?
Not necessarily, you could be a fan of both but your toy buffet won't magically increase because of that. Plus, Ultra has been making a resurgence on top of finally having toys worth a damn.
>>
>>21044197
>toy buffet
toy budget*
>>
>>21044197
>>21044200
Not wrong technically. It is a toy buffet. Kids just choose one entrée over the other.
>>
>>21044197
I guess the recent globalization tactic really is doing wonders for Ultraman. Ya know, it makes me wonder why Bamco let Saban sell PR to their biggest rival, since that PR money did used to be a part of Sentai's yearly revenue. What is Bamco's foothold in the west outside of vidya anyways?
>>
>>21044183
Worldwide because Saber was very big in China and Revice probably isn't replicating that. Japan-only probably because Revice benched the most popular character in the show, who also happened to have e a very expensive driver, and didn't manage to find anyone else to take that spot. Saber did as sell as Sber for its q1, then surpassed it for q2 and now fell behind with q3.
>>
>>21044169
A small improvement is better then the continued fall, this is a positive.
>>21044183
Saber's sword toys sold a lot.
>>
File: FZYh-kcUYAANN0d.jpg (383 KB, 2048x1536)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
>>
>>21044258
taro has been beheaded for failing to lift up the franchise from its death spiral
>>
>>21044244

Revice sold as well as Saber for q1, surpassed in q2, then fell behind now. Also, both are behind Zero-One since that was above any other Rider series aside from Zi-O's crossover toyline. It was very unlikely they'd manage to replicate Zero-One.
>>
Were anons in here literally just waiting for the financial report hoping it wasn't great so they could shitpost about it? So petty.
>>
>>21044216
>Ya know, it makes me wonder why Bamco let Saban sell PR to their biggest rival, since that PR money did used to be a part of Sentai's yearly revenue.

They had no choice, because Saban did it behind their back. That being said, when it's up for renewal, I'd expect they're either gonna charge up the ass for it, or straight up just refuse and try to do PR themselves if Global Ultraman is picking up sales.
>>
>>21044264
after months of hearing BUT IT SOLD OUT, BUT THE GOOD PRESS ON TWITTER its good to see this
>>
>>21044216
>Ya know, it makes me wonder why Bamco let Saban sell PR to their biggest rival, since that PR money did used to be a part of Sentai's yearly revenue.
Obviously not the whole story but Saban held the license (which covers the toys), Bandai of Japan was charging Bandai of America too much for their toy molds (probably of because of that retarded Japanese tradition of treating other branches almost as different entities entirely, even to the point of considering them rivals, which extends to business companies) so BoA made their own shitty molds, the shitty toys started shelfwarming, Saban didn't like that and, coupled with other dissatisfactions he had when dealing with BoA throughout the years, he decided to grant the rights to his longtime friend Brian Goldner, the CEO of Hasbro at the time.
>>
>>21044278
Fuck off. Donbrothers is good. It should be doing better. If the fucking Japs tank the series after it finally starts showing some potential again because they have shit taste then they deserve a 3rd nuke.
>>
>>21044275
>They had no choice, because Saban did it behind their back. That being said, when it's up for renewal, I'd expect they're either gonna charge up the ass for it, or straight up just refuse and try to do PR themselves if Global Ultraman is picking up sales.

No, Bandai sold the Power Rangers toy rights even before Saban sold the actual show rights. It really seems like any interest from Bandai in PR died with the movie flopping.

https://bleedingcool.com/games/power-rangers-licence-bandai-hasbro/

The only oddity is Bandai still supoorting Sentai in spite of doing that.
>>
>>21044291
based, their reception towards Go-Busters proves this
>>
>>21044294
>The only oddity is Bandai still supoorting Sentai in spite of doing that.

In Japan at least it's still considered a very iconic series, even if the latest shows are underperforming. PR meanwhile seems to mostly be considered a dated Millenial fad that died in the 90s.
>>
>>21044264
>i-it's shitposting when I don't like it!
>>
File: FZYdVDzaIAAuF3j.jpg (486 KB, 2048x1044)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>
>>21044275
It's pretty obvious Hasbro has no idea what to do with PR considering they keep delaying their supposed reboot. I'm sure they'd be willing to sell the property back to Bamco to build back any losses from scrapping various projects. If I remember correctly, Dorito Pope did say Bamco was worth 15 billion, which is bigger than Hasbro's 10 billion.

>>21044288
Does Bandai of America even exist anymore? As far as I know most Bandai toys nowadays carry the Bandai Namco branding, which means that the toy part of the company seems to be fully absorbed into the main company's branding. Which, at that point, wouldn't it make more sense to cut the middle man and just have Bamco themselves sell and produce overseas merch and toys, just like they do for video games?
>>
They should pull a Kamen Rider W and just straight up make an anime adaptation of one of the older popular shows who's casts are too old and/or famous to do it anymore and then do a slight redesign to they can sell toys of those characters/robots again.
>>
File: 20220805_235119.jpg (1.73 MB, 1500x1715)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>21044302
Well they still making this ugly ass Gundam Infinity figure
>>
>>21044314
Bioman the Animation?
>>
>>21044302
>It's pretty obvious Hasbro has no idea what to do with PR considering they keep delaying their supposed reboot
Their CEO, the one person who seemingly had a vision for it, died of cancer a few years after they got the license.
>>
>>21044314
I'm still waiting for Dekaranger S2: The Animation.
>>
>>21044301
Is Kuro Kishi finally considered an actual 6th rather than a Bangai Hero?
>>
>>21044342
but is this the black knight or Hyuuga wearing his armor?
>>
>>21044332
That explains everything. It honestly feels like every big company is going through a massive rut, and that's even before the current global recession.
>>
File: FZYJPAQaAAAX91n.jpg (1.57 MB, 4096x3072)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
>>
>>21044342
Possibly, no extra rangers are on the poster, just sixths. Which, I guess Stacey is also now a sixth? I thought he was an extra hero too, but then again he was in the Senpaiger rollcall.
>>
>>21044278
Is it so wrong to be hopeful for the franchise you dick
>>
>>21044301
>Stacy is in
Thank god
>>
Remember when Toei launched their Toku channel on YouTube? They were definitely testing the waters for direct release of sentai, Metal Heroes and other titles. Covid has done wonders for the streaming model and now Japan can reach into the foreign markets without middlemen. I've watched Kamen Rider and sentai on Tubi so hopefully the PR model can die.
>>
isn't half of q1 still zenkai's sales anyway?
>>
>>21044382
Outside normies on twitter who cares if there's a way to watch Sentai "officially?" Or any toku for that matter.
>>
>>21044342
They going to keep flip-flopping to personally annoy you.
>>
>>21044386
It's a more globalized world with high speed connections and 5G. Sentai can be accepted and seen to the greater world as much as DC and Marvel properties can without the need of US middlemen that fuck up the localization.
>>
>>21044386
Well for one they might actually like to know they have some western support for some of their properties especially when it comes time to renew them. Like how SRW was flagging for awhile until the latest game actually had an official overseas Steam release and had good enough numbers on it it not only revived the franchise a bit but made them more aware that there was an audience for it outside Japan.
>>
>>21044382
You're an idiot if you think there's a market for five year old Americans watching a Japanese TV show and having to read subtitles.
>>
>>21044386
As SRW proved, people want to spend their money.
>>
>>21044382
The problem with PR is the Robotech problem. There's a loud portion of the fanbase that only likes the Americanized version and insists on more of that and wants anything Japan related to stay out of it. Most of these are 30-50 year old manchildren obsessed with it for nostalgia's sake but none the less.

I guess it's possible they eventually come to a deal like Robotech/Macross did where the US people can continue to have the rights to their version to constantly claim they're going to do something with but never do while agreeing not to cockblock the Japanese creators from releasing the original stuff overseas.
>>
>>21044393
There isn't, but there is a market for Japanese people being menaced by monsters while making funny faces. To normies, Toku is about the same as Godzilla films are.

Alternatively for kids, they could dub it. Which would be cringe, but still better than PR
>>
>>21044386
To be fair, it's pretty obvious normies are becoming tired of the constant barrage of capeshit, plus it doesn't help that it seems there could possibly be a revolt from the VFX side of the business. Tokusatsu seems like a pretty good alternative, just needs some more advertising.
>>
>>21044405
>it seems there could possibly be a revolt from the VFX side of the business
Meaning what exactly?
>>
>>21044402
>market for Japanese people being menaced by monsters while making funny faces
yeah and Godzilla already fills that market

if someone is shallow enough to get their kicks watching Japanese people act like weirdos (to them), they're going to want to watch an 80-100 minute movie, not a 50 episode tv series

and if kids are given the option between Ryusoulger and Dino Fury, they'll pick the one where they're talking in english and consist of people that are white/black/latino (ie not all japanese), they don't and won't care if Ryusoulger is itself a better show
>>
>>21044411
I dunno, but a ton of VFX workers on twitter were airing out their greivences of working on Marvel's projects, and supposedly the crunch is pretty fucked for how little pay they get. It also kinda explains why most of their movies and shows recently have really shoddy CGI.
>>
File: 1643126230503.png (56 KB, 250x250)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>21044422
Wow, one of the biggest megacorps in the world treats their lower floor workers like total shit? Very surprising. I'm shocked honestly.
>>
>>21044393
There's a market for five year old Americans watching a dubbed Japanese TV show.
>>
What the fuck is this
>>
>>21044398
I like PR and sentai, I never understood this knee-jerk reaction against the original Japanese content.

And you're right about Robotech/Macross from last year. Japanese companies are asserting themselves more and more in the Western market. If Hasbro does indeed cuts itself off from sentai, Toei will try to fill in the void.
>>
>>21044402
Little kids today aren't as stupid and provincial as previous generations. Anime and Japanese culture is popular nowadays. I showed my godsons Ultraman, sentai, and Kamen Rider on Tokushoutsu. And they didn't mind watching Asian people. This isn't the 90's.
>>
>>21044468
I'd even say thanks to K-Pop and BTS attractive Asian people are actually in vogue right now
>>
>>21044392
>Like how SRW was flagging for awhile until the latest game actually had an official overseas Steam release
VXT sold well though. Not that 30 didn't sell more, but still
>>
>>21044477
VXT also dipped into the overseas market, albeit sneakily
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwiClhzFTbc
this is pretty good, wish modern toku actually used their insert songs instead of playing them just once or twice
>DON DON DON DON
>>
File: gobus50-1013.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>21044458
>Old man Daigo
>>
>>21044121
the report is mainly retailer stock that they have to buy based on catalog images and previous years' sales
no idea if any possible restocks factored into this quarter
>>
Did it seem to anyone else that Kiramager and Zenkaiger seriously over the Monster does something weird to most of the team and the one or two people left have to save them plot? That seemed like it was over half the episodes.
>>
>>21044553
Well I mean that's a pretty typical Sentai plot line. It's not like Kiramager or Zenkaiger does it any more often then some other seasons.
>>
>>21044553
that's how you get character focus episodes in most shows now. literally write out the others to force you to write only about one or two people.
its a sign of a poor writer that can't figure out a way to just ignore the other characters
>>
File: Inu and Natsumi.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
What's going through his mind in this moment?
>>
>>21044561
He missed motorboating them,
>>
>>21044557
It's typical but I feel like they've really abused it in the last few years. Zyougher and Lupat did it occasionally but Kiramager within like 10 episodes had. Everyone but Sayo getting trapped by the camera monster-Everyone but Juuru and Sena getting turned into Karuta cards-Everyone but Shigeru and Sayo getting whammied by the idol-Everyone but Shigeru and Takamichi getting turned into dolls-Everyone but Tametomo being unaware of the constant resets-Everyone getting glued to something but only Juuru can actually do anything since he's just stuck to his girlfriend instead of an object

That's over half the episodes, and there's plenty more in Kiramager itself. In Zenkaiger it's even worse as basically every monster has a whammy it puts on something as their main power. Donbrothers has mostly avoided this, but that's because Donbrothers monsters don't really have weird individual powers
>>
>>21044465
Because deep down, Robotech and PR fanboys have an inferiority complex simce their beloved shows wouldn't exist without cribbing from Japanese shows. I do give PR some cred for filming its own footage.
>>
>>21044169
>>21044101
Here's my chart. It seems like Donbrothers might be an improvement over the last two years if it continues like this, although won't go above that.
>>
>>21044694
Sales are stabilizing for sure.
>>
>>21044694
What happened from Car through Time?
>>
>>21044694
It's definitely doing better, but I think people were hoping for like a drastic increase.
>>
>>21044701
Stuff was getting stale. It was just, robo, sixth's robo and then secondary robo that might combine for several years straight. Gaoranger reinvigorated with all the various add ons the Power Animals introduced.
>>
>>21044694
>less than lupat
>>
File: 22 Taro.jpg (1.01 MB, 1920x4320)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
Find a better Red than Taro.
>>
>>21044706
Is the solution really just “Make a breakout toyline”?
>>
>>21044101
I wouldn't say that but I also wouldn't be surprised if next year was a Dinosaur or Animal series to boost sales.

>>21044357
Not him but people have been really overhyping DonBros either out of pure hopium, Zenkai resentment or just shitposting. This is an ego check if there ever was one.
>>
>>21044721
Taro's mostly great because we get him in moderation since Haruka is really the protag. If he was constantly shoved in our face every episode like King, or Lucky was he'd be completely insufferable
>>
>>21044740
>Dinosaur

I think they learned with Ryusoulger that Dinosaur's doesn't immediately equal success.
>>
>>21044744
Taro would just be around Takaharu's level since not everyone thinks he's the greatest like Lucky.
>>
>>21044748
While true, part of that was because they had potential gold with the lego style connection system and then proceeded to do dick all with it. Ryusoul on the whole could be described as:
"wasted potential: the Sentai"
from series concepts to merch to characters.
>>
>>21044752
It's amazing how little they cared about the Ryusoulger as characters. Even in Kiramei vs Ryusoul the Kiramaiger got plenty of love while the Ryusoulgers were mostly ignored outside of Koh (who doesn't really do anything but tell Juuru how great he is anyway) until the big fight.
>>
>>21044738
Seeing how Don Onitaijin's actually performing, it probably takes more than that. Maybe finding a way to kill off Ultra will do the trick.
>>
>>21044761
The real problem seems to be that the mecha just can't carry the rest of line if they're shelf-warming. The Donblaster is just eh, especially compared to the Geartolinger.
>>
File: 800px-Takeru_Shiba.jpg (246 KB, 800x1098)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>21044721
>>
File: 6rpevlujgxf91.png (1.57 MB, 777x1399)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
Duo Reds
>>
>>21044766
No Ryoma/Hyuuga?
>>
>>21044767
Hyuuga never transformed i guess
>>
>>21044764
DonBros set-up has made me appreciate Takeru and Shinkenger on the whole more.
>>
>>21044763
On the whole, Donbrothers' roleplay toys mog the fuck out of Zenkaiger's. There's a decent amount of playability for all of them and they have the bonus of being cross-compatible.
>>
File: 400full-tatsuya-asami.jpg (25 KB, 400x300)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>21044721
>>
>>21044721
Ryoga. The best kind of genki stupid.
>>
File: ninninger02-1001.jpg (547 KB, 1428x810)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>21044721
>>
>>21044763
It's also just one mecha. Back when Sentai did better they used to be able to sell multiple of them.
>>
File: Timefire.jpg (57 KB, 800x450)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>21044721
>>
>>21044767
Hyuuga never actually became a Red. He was supposed to be one but because he "died" he never transformed or acted as one. He got the cooler suit in the end, though.
>>
File: abaranger rope.jpg (372 KB, 640x2400)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>21044784
Agreed.
>>
>>21044787
True. I don't see Jiro's mech setting things on fire; using Pyramider as an inspiration may have been a poor choice.
>>
>>21044761
Good luck with that. Shin Ultra series will promise them a position for the next decade
>>
>>21044792
That was a cute moment as well as the dude going back for his shoes on the ledge.
>>
>>21044787
Yeah but that didn't sell either. One well made toy is better than 3 bricks that nobody buys.
>>
>>21044721
Why's he gotta do the handsome squidward face for every line of dialogue
>>
>>21044843
That's just his face
>>
>>21044853
It's not, he does the thing with his eyebrows and puts his chin up every time he talks. It's a bit much.
>>
life is too short to be sperging out about ratings and trends
>>
>>21044916
I think people are just afraid the series will die.
>>
File: 1653073556382.png (33 KB, 963x56)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>21044920
Lord ShiraP says otherwise
>>
File: FZZDaNmaUAE2VCe.jpg (67 KB, 600x930)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/Kevin50502/status/1555504852285161477
>>
>>21044922
Bandai/Toei gets the final say. If they ever manage to get complete rights for Ultraman, kiss Sentai bye-bye unless Rider somehow tanks worse than it by then.
>>
>>21044931
Bandai already makes Ultraman's toys.
>>
>>21044922
You don't know that cunning old man Shira-P, he will say the opposite next year to pressure the audience into supportig the franchise more.
>>
>>21044934
Yes though a license but Toei doesn't produce the show and own the rights, Tsuburaya does. So they can't show it on superhero time block
>>
>>21044931
Good thing ShiraP is head of television in Toei then
>>
>>21044922
Where is this from? What does 'depend on Higuchi's performance' even supposed to mean?
>>
>>21044721
>Taro will stop being honest when he revives because trauma and shits
>Taro is still the same anyway
I'm glad you fags were wrong
>>
>>21044774
How so?
>>
>>21044949
He's retiring from that and just becoming member of some supervisory committee.
>>
>>21045051
Other way around. He's retiring from the board to focus solely on the TV Department
>>
>>21044952
It means he's treating the role as the potential last Red in sentai, regardless of what the truth might be. He's taking it very seriously.
>>
>>21045058
Yeah, that's a reach. Cancellation makes more sense
>>
>>21044694
new here, how come Gokaiger sold so well? was it the collectibles, the anniversary aspect, the state of japan at the time, a combo, or something else?
>>
File: W Hero Zenkaiger.jpg (179 KB, 1868x1051)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>
>>21045146
Yes
>>
File: W Hero Kiramager.jpg (220 KB, 1868x1051)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>
File: YuriThumbsUp.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>21045168
>>
>>21045146
All of the above, plus Pirates at the peak of One Piece hype.
>>
File: iy.png (295 KB, 500x550)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
>>21044767
Ikkou/Yousuke is also missing.
>>
>>21045146
ranger keys
>>
>>21045168
That's some strange posing.
>>
>>21044694
ryusoulger should be in the bottom bracket since it was the first to start in march
>>21044703
i guess there was initial trepidation on whether or not it was going to shelfwarm, so stores used zenkaiger as a guide
>>
>>21044763
Sentai Role play toys are just not going to be able to compete simply by design because Sentai henshin devices are usually simple wrist things or guns that don't get in the way of the suit, and the weapons are standard to be used by a 5 man team. Compared to Rider's elaborate belts that are part of a more overall armored look and everyone having individual weapons and there's no comparison because it's a totally different franchise with different motifs.
>>
https://hobby.dengeki.com/reviews/1628812/
>well received
what did they mean by this in retrospect? just SNS?
>>
>>21045432
It was well received. Big industry people were talking about it, and it sold out in a lot of places. It's not just a few loud people on twitter
>>
>>21045432
after years of declining sales sentai has a slight rise? yeah that's pretty well received
>>
>>21044776
yeah but I'd rather the geartlinger than the donblaster
>>
>>21045432
It was well received (relatively), the toy stores just need to be more willing to stock and restock
>>
File: 23 preview.jpg (192 KB, 1280x720)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>
>>21045502
I wonder if this means next year they'll be willing to stock more. Hopefully they retain the lesson of a well designed toy that can actually articulate and don't opt for another shitty brick nobody wants by then.
>>
>>21045432
Of course DonBrothers is well received. It's not made 500 billion yen for Bandai but it's definitely stabilizing.
Doompost /ssg/ is always the worst.
>>
Is there a stated reason Sentai's episode count is almost never an even 50? It's almost always a an episode or two short, or occasionally an episode or two longer. I thought in Japan they're pretty exact about these things.
>>
>>21045544
implying they're not tourists
>>
>>21045558
Well, yeah. They're probably just /krg/ fuckwits.
>>
don momo sword just spinning in a circle on a monster during the new finisher looks garbage.

kiji and inu just leading the missiles to the monster during the finisher looks garbaage.

its a downgrade from the first finishing attack they used before doragoku arrived.
>>
>>21045544
>Doompost /ssg/ is always the worst
More like you can't cope with the fact that the franchise's going through rough times and cannot accept that it is at risk.
>>
>>21045577
>Be a downer like me please
Uh, no.
>>
>>21045582
Maybe one day you'll stop lying to yourself and begging for others to join you in your delusions, telling them to fuck off whenever they don't feed into them.
>>
>>21045577
>definitely not a /krg/tard
>>
>>21045597
>trying to start tribalshit wars
You'd be surprised to know how many people watch both shows and post in both generals.
>>
>>21044721

His interactions with the team are really fun to watch, he's a good deconstruction of characters like tendou

I really hope they actually eventually address his attitude towards people. He's improved but its clearly still a problem in this episode.
>>
File: FZXLuv6UUAQyflN.jpg (236 KB, 1600x900)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>
>>21045147
>These aren't the Kikainoids you're looking for.
>>
>>21045168
need a clean crop of that Silver thumbs up
>>
File: FZc1SFhUsAAnUFB.jpg (792 KB, 1152x2048)
792 KB
792 KB JPG
>>
File: FZc1TIkVEAAyVmo.jpg (848 KB, 2048x1152)
848 KB
848 KB JPG
>>
File: FZc0zHfagAA109I.jpg (845 KB, 2048x1536)
845 KB
845 KB JPG
>>
>>21045840
>>21045844
Is this the Twitter user that was posting their progress on that InuBrother doll?
>>
File: FZdUjcpVQAAssT0.jpg (581 KB, 1536x2048)
581 KB
581 KB JPG
>>21045859
Yes.
>>
>>21045864
Nice. Job well done.
>>
>>21045748
>no break in episodes yet
>all these extra apperances
damn, they are really working this cast
>>
>>21045554
The only thing they have to follow is to keep it to a year's schedule. So it's 52 weeks minus breaks, golfgom and unexpected delays *cough*covid*cough*
>>
>>21045888
You should get tested, anon
>>
>>21045888
ekiden and new years have been the only consistent breaks for a few years now
>>
>>21045554
Maybe Donbro can get 50? Seeing Revice is getting 50 episodes although that was probably to fit their whole 50th anniversary theme.
>>
>>21045892
Naah, somehow there was no golfgom this summer. Undeserved
>>
>>21044561
>just like I remember them
>>
File: Morbin Time.jpg (322 KB, 1920x1080)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>21044561
He'll be like
>Woof woof woof woof! Woof woof woof? Woof woof.
Because Inuzuka is a cereal method actor.
>>
>>21044127
>>21044131
now that almost everyone got a puppet, they better make a new puppet theatre
>>
File: FZeDPJ5UsAAOS6-.jpg (2.2 MB, 4095x2730)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB JPG
>>
File: FZeDQZ2aAAAyK4C.jpg (2.29 MB, 4095x2727)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
>>
File: FZeDPxBakAAh5cW.jpg (3.37 MB, 4095x2730)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB JPG
>>
>>21046068
leave him in the thrash, it's where he belongs
>>
File: FZN_w9rUYAAqBwE.jpg (491 KB, 1382x2048)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
From the artist who drawn Haruka (and Naoki) manga art, seems like this is what Saruhara would look like if he's in Haruka's manga.

https://twitter.com/fujimame_mopi/status/1554726811778441216
>>
File: 1487035639660.webm (698 KB, 356x320)
698 KB
698 KB WEBM
>New donbros tomorrow morning.
>>
File: 1659219098138360.jpg (49 KB, 353x494)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>21046171
>New Donbros
>Geats conference
>>
>>21046176
Speaking of which, rumor has it that Shida Nene, Kohaku's onee-san is part of the cast.

Guess no Donbros for her
>>
I use moves from the DonBrothers OP dance in the club quite a lot
>>
>>21046180
Yeah, I heard that she was playing the rider with the panda head? I find that hard to believe, but we could be surprised I guess.
>>
>>21046221
The poster is the same guy who leaked Kiramager cast so there's that
>>
File: Yi.jpg (113 KB, 640x534)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>21045193
Best couple.
>>
>>21046221
He says he isn't 100% sure of who is playing what, but that the cast is correct
>>
>>21046228
>>21046242
Well this'll be interesting then.
>>
>>21045840
The Momo in the back looks disappointed that he wasn’t chosen for the picture.
>>
>>21046295
That's probably intended
>>
>>21045245
It’s not like they can do the actual Kiramager team pose with those mannequins.
>>
>>21046196
I do them to scare my dog
>>
>>21044786
>Catchphrase is that he’s getting fired up
>Never actually sounds fired up any time he did it
>>
File: FO8GMT4UcAMrX1r.jpg (46 KB, 680x383)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>Every instance of エンド shares a double meaning with 縁
Damn. I need to work on my pun-reps.
>>
>>21046324
>>21044786
what's his actor up to nowadays
>>
>>21045432
for the 100000th time, quarterly earnings aren't what people buy, they're what the stores stock
not everything in the stores sells out (this is why lupat was a disaster, stores ended up taking a loss and some pulled out of sentai completely)
"well received" in this case means demand is matching or above retailer supply
>>
>>21046453
however, in recent years, p-bandai is now a proportion of earnings
since someone pays full price for p-bandai items (retailers don't buy from the company at the price they sell at, they have to make a profit), p-bandai stuff often has about a 2x multiplier in earnings reports
now consider a certain series which made its most popular character's role playing item p-bandai at twice the price of others, a 4x multiplier for the item
suddenly that 3.2 billion yen for the quarter becomes very concerning
>>
File: FZefA3JUUAEt58M.jpg (303 KB, 2048x1364)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
Tsubasa-kun...
>>
File: FZefA3HUUAEZ5jo.jpg (457 KB, 2048x1364)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
>>
File: FZefcuWVsAAwdeN.jpg (241 KB, 2200x1467)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>
>>21046498
baby dan dan
>>
File: FZefA3LUUAAIfN8.jpg (682 KB, 2048x1364)
682 KB
682 KB JPG
>>
File: FZefA3NUcAA6fcn.jpg (537 KB, 2048x1364)
537 KB
537 KB JPG
>>
>>21046496
I am incredibly uncomfortable.
>>
>>21044258
angee >:(
>>
>>21046582
It’s more like >:[
>>
I'm surprised Sakamoto didn't do this back when he did Girls In Trouble movie. >>21046451
>>
>>21046600
Well now he'll know for the next Sentai fap special
>>
>>21046618
Moody Wave spinoff let's go
>>
>>21046626
Nah they'll wait till Donbros is over then do a special with Haruka Sononi (assuming she survives the series) Flint Magine and the Kiramei girls.
>>
>>21045892
I don't want Inoue to burn out during the final stretch like he usually does so keep the episode count at less than 50 please.
>>
>>21046634
It can be Moody Wave with past Sentai heroines, that's basically Rider's Girls Remix are.
>>
>>21046496
They HAVE to find out this episode.
...right?
>>
>>21046641
>he thinks they'll ever find out
honestly though I hope they don't drag this out too much longer, tsubasa still not being a proper part of the group is a bummer
>>
>>21046641
Imagine if it's like Ultraman's secret identity, they won't know until very late.
>>
File: ToshikiInoue1.jpg (15 KB, 240x320)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>21046641
No, just like Tsubasa won't realize Miho is Natsumi this episode either.
>>
>>21046498
Hope he goes full KishiryuOh, Don Onitaijin's fights have been pretty boring.
>>
>>21046498
Are the shoulder armors got letters or something?
>>
>>21046641
>>21046647

It definitely seems like Tsubasa is going to at least realize the woman he keeps running into isn't Natsumi.
>>
>>21046656
>>
>>21046684
What does it say?
>>
>>21046691
"Momoi Taro is a bitch ass motherfucker"
>>
>>21046691
>Spaghetti on a Plate
>Jalapenos on a Fork
referring to the spear and shield.
>>
>>21046691
Scorching Spear, Aegis Attacker
>>
File: FZe7tkHUYAARLg4.jpg (150 KB, 1100x805)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/SOR976/status/1555918740587393026
>>
>>21046626
Sononi's face looks oddly puffy at times
>>
>>21046777
It's cause she doesn't really look like that at all, it's mostly make up that gives her that exotic look. Sometimes I guess it's not quite up to par.
>>
>>21046641
Unironically I think we will, just because next week is a holiday over there and ultraman is already putting out a recap, so it'd be the ideal point to have a recap ep like that one anon said a few threads ago.
>>
>>21045864
Onisister is clearly a guy
>>
>>21046626
is there a webm of this?
>>
File: 1654950131022.png (528 KB, 3168x3080)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
>new donbros tonight
>>
>>21046992
Basado RanaHermano
>>
>>21046992
This morning.
>>
>>21047013
tonight's morning
>>
>>21046992
>>21047001
Samefag
>>
>>21047001
>Basado rana hermano
¿Qué tan jodidamente nuevo tienes que ser?
>>
>>21047013
It’s night on the US east coast.
>>
>>21047101
And you don't matter.
>>
>>21047013
It’s midnight for Europeans
>>
>>21047101
Based, east coast bro. The only time zone that matters.
>>
Why do you live watch these anyway?
>>
>>21047107
You matter even less than >>21047101 amigo.
>>
>>21047113
Cause it's fun?
>>
wish this would happen in reality
>>
>>21047113
How else will they shitpost about the show they hate so much
>>
>>21047113
>why do you watch tv when it's on
do you realize how retarded you sound
>>
>>21047119
Oh wait, that's /krg/ lol. Forgot these threads have not been as toxic.
>>
>>21047123
go back
>>
>>21047107
Morning for us Middle Easterns.
>>
didn't notice the outline of their glasses all throughout the beams during the live viewing
>>
>>21047126
Where?
>>
>>21047146
They should be doing this attack more
>>
>>21047118
He wouldn't actually help, he would tell you that the reason of your problems is that you suck and that he can't relate because he's perfect, making you feel like you're about to turn Hitotsuki, then fuck off.
>>
>>21047187
attention from a cute alien is still attention
>>
sentai decides to forgo series-specific original monsters from now until the end of the 50th entry, instead they use MOTWs based off of all the past sentai year after year.
yay or nay?
>>
>>21047202
Honestly I'm kind of sick of the past-show wanking both sentai and kamen rider is doing
>>
>>21047204
Rider at least did it because the 50th can't be ignored just like that and there was at least a two show gap between Zi-O and Revice. Sentai literally decided to do a show with Legend Sentai shit right after an anniversary show and there's a possibility the next one will keep that up because of Shira-P's "5 year plan".
>>
>>21047204
>>21047202
Sentai and Rider should try the current Ultraman route instead.
>>
>>21047202
>>21047221
Two shows is not a pattern. There is no reason to think that the 2023 Sentai will do anything with nostalgia shit.
>>
>>21047221
>there was at least a two show gap between Zi-O and Revice
That isn't near to enough though. It was retarded to even conceive revice as an anniversary show and a good aspect about it is that its barely there in the final product(even if it has other flaws).

>>21047202
Nay
>>
>>21047224
it was a what-if you dumb cunt
>>
>>21047234
yeah, and it's a retarded what if
>>
Fifhteen minutes until Don time!
>>
That summer pre-Don Brothers intro is nice, seeing the Alters chilling out in summer. Do raws include those?
>>
>>21047427
tv-n used to include them in their releases, not sure if they still do
>>
File: 1647861116248.png (1.63 MB, 1467x980)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>21047427
So nice~
>>
Movie bits in the OP
>>
>>21047427
not since they switched to webrips, but OT always cut them out anyway, only TVN kept them in
>>
InuBrother's suffering will never end.
>>
>>21047473
I guess you could say it's about time they throw him a bone
>>
>Juukenki wants silence
>Don Momotarou goes in with Palanquin intro
>>
>>21047482
NOSSAN!
>>
>scrtc branded shoes
>>
>throwing rocks at a dog because it shied away from you
dumb bitches
>>
>showing his transformation to his girlfriend
Okay, Jirou, that was good.
>>
Jirou-kun is socool!
>>
>transforming isn't just for fun
dumb rural boy learned a lesson from last week I'm impressed
>>
>>21047529
Misunderstanding CANCEL
>>
The fucking barking kek
>>
Kinda brave of them to do an episode on the CG dog
>>
DOGGO
>>
>>21047225
>>21047204
Revice as an anniversary is just like Agito, Kabuto, etc. Why are you treating it like it’s Decade and Zi-O?
>>
>all these fucking contrivances to keep the NatsuMiho shit unresolved in any way
Bravo Inoue.
>>
Jackie Chan?
>>
Dangerous Jirou is more than a mental illness.
>>
Sir, this is a Wendy's
>>
>>21047223
No, it shouldn’t. It’s shit and even you know it.
>>
Yay, an actual suit
>>
>>21047592
Trigger proved it can work
>>
>>21047594
Definitely makes it looks better.
>>
>>21047595
You never watched Trigger if you can say that with a straight face.
>>
>COVID REGULATIONS TWO RANGERS ARE CG
>two sixths
okay
>>
>next week
Tarou makes a delivery to a woman whose son has runaway. She thinks Tarou is her son, shinichi encourages him to go along with the ruse, but they run into issues due to Tarou's inability to lie.
>>
>>21047595
>The series that failed at being a Tiga reboot and a good followup to Z
>>
File: a2d5f.jpg (55 KB, 640x400)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>
What the fuck is this ending
>>
Ok this is based as fuck
>>
He's got some moves
>>
>>21047473
More like
>WANever end

...did I nail it?
>>
The best mech fight so far.
>>
File: FZhKPVNUEAActiQ.jpg (646 KB, 2048x1365)
646 KB
646 KB JPG
Bigger pic
>>
>>21047612
The dog's grave was disturbed and the dog ghost haunted Tsubasa until it was fixed. Also, Tsubasa is a method actor, give him a role and he'll perform it until the very end.
>>
>your dog will never evolve into a hot guy
feels bad
>>
This series doesn't fail with its endings.
>>
What was the point of this episode?
>>
File: a5df2.jpg (84 KB, 640x360)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
ninjaki?
>>
>>21047635
Shill ToraDragonJin, tease more about the Juuto and maybe give Tsubasa some focus because dude has been missing out lately.
>>
File: FZhKPVOUsAEq07L.jpg (565 KB, 2048x1365)
565 KB
565 KB JPG
>>
File: FZhR-x6VUAAvDDk.jpg (138 KB, 1792x828)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>Tarou dying every time he tries to fake loving Haruka
It will never not be freaking funny, kek
>>
>>21047624
Yeah, the last part is what keeping me up.
>>
Inubros...
>>
>>21047678
when will he just learn to imagine Haruka is Sonoi
>>
>>21047695
He does but Sonoi isn't a girl and he can't lie to himself that Sonoi is a girl so that triggers his death.
>>
>>21047635
Inu learns that Natsumiho isn't normal
Jiro gets his confidence back and now his girlfriend knows he's literally a hero
He literally splits in two and gets his robotaros
the others know that he wasn't kidding about being innocent

idk, I'd say a lot happened this episode
>>
>>21047739
>the others know that he wasn't kidding about being innocent
I like the idea that DonTorabolt is such a wildcard that he'd even attack DonDragoku.
>>
>the relationship to gekiranger is a double pun
>constitution = kenpo
>student preparing for exam = juukensei
>>
>>21047678
>Taruka will never happen

Bros...
>>
File: CAybb7NU0AAALf_.jpg (38 KB, 800x600)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>21047802
Momo is homosexual and only wants Sonoi.

Just as planned.
>>
>>21047739
>Inu learns that Natsumiho isn't normal
Did he though? He passed out and didn't see Miho doing all that crazy shit, he just saw her cracking her neck and I'm not sure he commented something of note when he left.
>>
File: 20220728212533.png (458 KB, 1200x923)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>
File: 20220728212522.png (709 KB, 1200x911)
709 KB
709 KB PNG
>>21047949
>>
File: 20220801123622.png (469 KB, 1200x911)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
>>21047956
>>
>>21047944
he woke up and saw her and said "who's that woman? wait, who am I..?" because the plot demanded he lose all his short term memory to turn into the dog for real
>>
https://twitter.com/kouheihiguchi99/status/1556098525859295233
>Next time Don episode 24, Taro Momoi's first kiss scene and Kohei Higuchi's first kiss scene. Haha Don episode 24 is also a very, very good story. See you next week! !
>>
>>21048117
Next time kiss with Sonoi
>>
>>21048117
>Kohei Higuchi's first kiss scene
First gay kiss in Sentai?
>>
>>21048159
>>21048152
the mother kisses his cheek you mongs, it's in the preview
>>
File: FZhKPVQVQAAtjbV.jpg (651 KB, 2048x1365)
651 KB
651 KB JPG
>>
>>21048162
Your logic won't stop my fujo fantasies
>>
It seems like they're adding the original henshin sound for every Hitotsuki ever since Denjiki last week.
>>
>>21048159
>he didn't watch toqger
>>
File: FZhKPVRUcAAEqT1.jpg (750 KB, 2048x1365)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
>>
>>21048195
The sword being floppy like a Jian is actually really nice for once
>>
>>21048159
>>21048188
>>
>>21048195
>>21048204
It's also the dragons tail so makes sense it'd move for that reason too.
>>
>>21047949
>>21047956
>>21047963
>Momotaro and Inu fighting back
>Haruka just tripping
>>
>>21047983
>because the plot demanded he lose all his short term memory to turn into the dog for real
Great, I called it.
https://desuarchive.org/m/thread/21028917/#21031108
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGY_VXcxuxQ
Ep 24 preview
>>
https://twitter.com/bandai_sentai/status/1556083074227589121
interesting, so apparently the barrel not rotating is something fans requested compared to the non-memorial
>>
>>21048495
Why?
>>
Gremlin’s sister is in Geats now
>>
>>21048531
show accuracy
>>
I want Inu-san to join the team...
>>
>>21048620
He's always welcome to the Dragonfires!
>>
>>21048534
Well look at that. Doesn't seem to be a rider though.
>>
>>21048725
For now
>>
File: The Dragonfires.jpg (272 KB, 1920x1080)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>21048710
>>21048620
>>
File: FZhRlfSUIAAjNvO.jpg (665 KB, 1600x1200)
665 KB
665 KB JPG
>Dragon cage taming the tiger
Toradoragonjin's gattai scene is rad
https://twitter.com/yamanaka_man/status/1556083560477368320
>>
>>21047204
Gotta remind people they exist to shill those figures and minipla
>>
>>21044314
The recent big polls in Japan had these top 10 Super Sentai always has Shinkenger on top. If there's one show to continue as an animated series, it's that one.

https://ranking.goo.ne.jp/column/5517/ranking/51495/

And this poll:

https://tokusatsunetwork.com/2019/04/favorite-heisei-super-sentai-teams-ranked-by-japanese-fans/
>>
File: FZidhe7aIAAM8rk.jpg (383 KB, 1512x2016)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/kaoru_0327/status/1556166875918508033/photo/1
>>
>>21048957
I am genuinely surprised that Lupat is top 10.
>>
>>21049357
Fujo audiences and mothers LOVED LuPat.
>>
File: don23.png (825 KB, 1038x933)
825 KB
825 KB PNG
Avataro Sentai Donbrothers 23 ENG Script
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0c7u4qa34zdzu9t/Avataro_Sentai_Donbrothers_023.ass/file
back to regularly scheduled uploading this week, theres a line at the end that I’m like 75% sure is in chinese but i couldn’t figure out what it was if it was, so it’s just tled into english.
>>
>>21049405
Thanks anon.
>>
>>21048957
>If there's one show to continue as an animated series, it's that one.
I don't know if a Shinkenger continuation ever needed, unless it's about somekind of next generation.

Dekaranger felt better to get an anime sequel, three of the members are voice actors anyway (Master, Yellow, Pink)
>>
If they ever make animated Sentai it will probably be a Gorenger reboot in the style of Gatchaman Crowds or SSSS.Gridman.
>>
>>21049405
Cheers anon!
>>
>>21049458
>waifufags and lolifags
nah, let the dead rest
>>21049408
yeah, I do want dekaranger anime
>>
>>21049408
An animated Dekaranger continuation would 100% work, and would probably be incredibly welcomed.
>>
>>21049458
You act like the original Goranger manga isn't sexualizing Peggy/Momoranger
>>
>>21049506
meant for >>21049478
>>
notKijinos
https://www.tiktok.com/@gokko5club/video/7129056472612261121
>>
>>21049486
It's also Tsukada's
>>
>>21049509
>>21049506
Peggy is fine. But have you seen SSSS?
>>
>>21049542
also detective theme
>>
>>21049408
>Animated Doggie
oh no
>>
>>21049611
What's wrong anon? Sounds too sexy for you?
>>
>>21049611
>Oh yes
FTFY
>>
File: 81sAhRMPU7L.jpg (401 KB, 1814x2560)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
Toei Heroine Max returning after 2 years.
>>
>>21049620
Haruka so based she brought it back to life
>>
>>21049620
I kneel
>>
>>21049620
>>21049625
How many Kibi-points did this cost?
>Captcha: DON O8
>>
>>21049405
thx anon!!
>>
>>21049625
It's only because Zenkai doesn't have transforming human heroine that's not a one-off.
>>
>>21049620
god i wish donbrothers had more attractive women, sononi is great but she's not there enough
>>
>>21049662
NatsuMiho exist
>>
>>21049611
>:3
>>
File: gokai.jpg (37 KB, 900x785)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Is getting a gokaiger logo tattoo cringe?
>>
>>21049740
all tattoos are cringe, so just go for it
>>
>>21049740
If it's small then IMO it's fine.
>>
File: FZe36kjUsAExu2N.jpg (177 KB, 1007x1074)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/waya4696/status/1555914743663120389
>>
>>21049740
you'd be getting a skull and crossbones tattoo. that alone is cringe, even if you dress it up as whatever the skull is and two swords
>>
File: 1658335642362.png (1.98 MB, 1920x1080)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
Closest we will get to a gravure shoot
>>
New thread: >>21049757
>>
>>21049740
People might mistake it for a Super Megaforce tatoo
>>
>>21047187
if anything, it's clear that as mean as that is it works
>>
>>21049405
Thanks nig

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.