[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

WHERE’S THE DEMO?
>>
>>21025778
Hopefully 5 and a half hours from now.
>>
>>21025778
We getting a demo on pc? I thought it was just on switch.
>>
>>21025912
Switch and PS4 get demos, PC shit out of luck.
>>
Tomorrow. Or right now if you're on Switch and change your regions.
>>
>>21025920
You can do that on PSN too.
But why bother? You'll just have to redo all the intro shit again either in the American demo or the release. Might as well have waited the extra week instead of jumping through hoops to play a demo that you can't carry over your data from.
>>
>>21025778
Will side content mechs like the Astray Red Frames and Fereshte Gundams be in? Hopefully UC ones at minimal.
>>
>>21025993
They already showed Astray
>>
>>21025993
>Hopefully UC ones at minimal.
Fuck off redditor.
>>
>>21025993
>Hopefully UC ones at minimal
>Devs do the opposite and cut EW from the game

Jokes on you.
>>
>>21026136
>cut out EW
Oh please yes I fucking hate Wing.
>>
Why is it so expensive?
>>
>>21026147
60 dollars is standard Scamco price.
>>
>>21026152
Scamco nothing that's actually just below the new industry standard. Fuckwads like EA and co have been trying for 70 in recent years.
>>
>>21026179
If people quit enabling this shit, it wouldn't have gotten this bad. This is a $20 game at best. Wait for a sale or pirate.
>>
>>21026136
Even pic?
>>
File: 1501803347188.jpg (61 KB, 960x720)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>Barbatos feels the best to play
>Grandpa not even in the demo

I hate it.
>>
>>21025993
here's a series list, some shit is in the game even though they didn't list it like Phoenix Gundam, MSVs, and Harmony of Gundam though but I wouldn't expect anything too crazy

Mobile Suit Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack Beltorchika's Children
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Mobile Suit Gundam F91
Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam
Mobile Suit V Gundam
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
After War Gundam X
Turn A Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Astray
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED VS Astray
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie -Awakening of the Trailblazer-
Reconguista in G
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
Musha, Knight and Command: SD Gundam Scramble

>>21026359
>not Dom
Dom feels the best for me since it has mobile melee on the ground, no need to melee combo and its easy to cancel(for me at least)
>>
>>21026365
melee combo in the air*
>>
>>21026365
While I liked the Dom, its sub weapons don't feel as good.
>>
>>21026380
Understandable, although I really really like the hand slam, just because its funny how it tosses the bazooka away.

You can at least improve it's subs with parts, provided you find any that can do that but its really not worth grinding the demo for that.
>>
File: file.png (699 KB, 1000x881)
699 KB
699 KB PNG
>>21025778
>When using their Supers Arios, Cherudim and Seravee all get their GNHR packs and upgrades their attacks

shit like that makes my dick hard. Fuck the demo I can't wait for the full game to come out.
>>
>>21026365
>Mobile Suit Gundam 00
>Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie -Awakening of the Trailblazer-
>no 00P
Me sad
>>
>>21026398
Yeah, its real unfortunate honestly but I get it, I don't know if they plan on making a sequel but hopefully more side stories there
>>
>>21026403
I wish we got an 00P adaptation. We don't even have full English translations.
>>
>>21026365
I'll always be autisticly mad about Shin Kidou Senki Gundam Wing official international prefix just being Mobile Suit.
>>
>>21026329
Most new games should be $20 like ER and XBC3. Garbage games for retards
>>
>>21026152
>>21026476
If people are willing to pay 60 for games like G Gen or Xenoverse 2 then there's no reason why this wouldn't be 60 too, at least with a game like this and all the autistic little details they put in I can see the price for it, couldn't have been cheap.
>>
>>21026476
lol seething contrarian.
>>
>>21026365
>four different seedshit series
>no igloo or blue destiny
It's not fair. I hope this game gets sequels.
>>
>20.658gb
wtf is this demo, the full game? that would explain why theres no steam demo. people would unlock that shit in no time. also explains not shitch demo because too big
>>
>>21025778
SOREDEMO
>>
>>21026639
There's literally already a Switch demo retard.
>>
>>21026662
What's the file size on that one? I may just cancel my PS4 download and grab it on Switch if its drastically smaller.
>>
>>21026668
No idea, but the demo lets you carry over data to the main game so play on whichever system you plan to buy it for.
>>
>>21026639
Because it's not so much a dedicated demo as it is the entire first chapter of the game.
>>
>>21026639
On Switch, the demo is 1,9GB
>>
It’s finally happened

https://twitter.com/sdgba_official/status/1552942356898676738?s=21&t=ny0DqI-Jk3kW0uiM6NMQTw
>>
>can't skip cutscenes
>can't even turn the music down
Are you fucking serious.
>>
>>21026639
That's probably the whole game but they lock you to chapter 1.
>>
>>21027060
You can after you complete the first mission
>>
>>21027060
Thankfully the full game will let you customize the music with mp3s. It's cumbersome but better than nothing.
Personally I'm more upset about the shitty camera than the other issues.
>>
>>21027212
The camera not having a basic auto mode or central button sucks. Try rising the speed of it in the options, it helped me.
>>
File: file.png (403 KB, 640x360)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
>>21027056
Damn, Phoenix looks great
>>
>>21027478
Who's in it? Mark?
>>
>>21027724
Nobody. With these previews they always star the CV and pilot associated with them and since Phoenix has nothing like that it's just simply nobody.
>>
>>21027724
probably
>YOU
>>
Multiplayer not working or is nobody playing it?
>>
>>21027910
Nobody playing probably. I was able to play with a friend just fine.
>>
>>21027910
We just got Xeno and digimon, bad day for a demo
>>
>>21027056
What are the chances this game also has unannounced series secrets like how Cross Rays had Build Fighters stuff?
>>
>>21026136
I can understand their logic, we've seen more EW than TV design at this point especially with glory of losers retelling.
>>
>>21026549
>c-contrarian
A /v/tard outs himself real quick as per usual
>>
>still isn't even listed on the Switch
What the fuck
>>
Is the Master Phoenix a Gundam?
>>
>>21028458
Possible, that seems to be a thing that happens a lot in Gundam games
>>
>>21025778
Is it worth preordering for this or I can buy it when it's on sale?
>>
>>21028551
Only /v/tards hate ER and only because it's popular. Seethe.
>>
>>21028617
All you get for preorder is money and early unlocks, and that money is a joke to farm.
>>
Why did they make the Latreia pilot look like such a dweeb? Feels like every gundam game has to have the most unthreatening villains ever. I could shove Hermes in a locker.
>>
>>21028763
He's suppose to be some weird gay baby version of Neil and Tieria
>>
>>21028762
>>21028617
You lose out on the Three Kingdoms SDs but thats about it
>>
>download jp eshop demo
>online option is greyed out
>download australian ps5 demo
>online works, but searching again it was stuck swirling "searching for people"

Let's see if the australian e-shop version lets me go online, im not paying for psn+ when I already have online on my switch
>>
>>21029352
Ok, same shit, seems the jp e-shop save worked all the same

Anyone wanna tell me why this is, I want to know how the online holds up on the switch version, but won't let me go online
>>
>>21028458
It seems to be counting some series as too minor to put on the list. There are already MSV suits in the OYW missions, so unless they are counting them as being from Zeta, side story or MSV type designs are still a possibility.
>>
>>21028507
Yet things such as Crossbone and Astray get in, which I am happy with. Even the 00 movie is in. It just strikes me as odd that one of the more well-known OVAs is not in a game with a huge list of Gundam series.

I am not saying this is good or bad, I'm just saying I can't remember the last time a game with multiple Gundam series that isn't SRW has just normal Wing without EW.

Oh wait, Another Century's Episode did that but that was nearly 2 decades ago.
>>
>>21029356
>>21029361
Found my answer

>*The Nintendo Switch™ Demo Version only supports offline multiplayer functionality using local communication. The full retail version does support online multiplayer functionality. Online multiplayer functionality requires Nintendo Switch™ Online membership.

Son of a fucking bitch, whatever I got my pre-order in via play asia, guess I'll see you some of ya at launch
>>
got my preorder
will come exactly on release day
will also buy dlc if it exists
>>
>>21029361
They can't count the Zaku Tank Cannon for example as Zeta, that shit is only from Harmony Of Gundam
>>
>>21028820
Is the BB Senshi Sangokuden exclusive to the preorders? If so, then I don't want to miss any content that won't come out later on.
>>
Is this getting a retail release overseas or am I condemned to importing a copy?
>>
>>21028820
You don't "lose out" on anything. Pre-order bonuses always get made available later as paid DLC, unless they're just reskins or something.
>>
>>21029652
Can you not use Google for 5 seconds man? It's been getting better marketing than any other Gundam game released overseas and was revealed during an English Nintendo Direct.
>>
>>21029363
They're probably saving EW for DLC or sequel bait.
>>
>>21029821
I did, and didn't see it listed on gamestop, bestbuy, even Scamcos own webstore and they all came up empty.
>>
>>21029888
I think it's digital only for every where but Japan
>>
>>21029819
I don't think anyone who cares about them would to wait as long as it took to get Sisquiede or Lupus Rex post-release
>>
>>21029440
The small print in the trailers basically says "probably released later individually", so pick your poison.
>>
SORE DEMO
>>
Wonder how long we gotta wait for the non-SD art of the Latreia
>>
>>21030076
Because I like big tits

https://files.catbox.moe/01mlqp.jpg
>>
Played it. Don't like it. I'm going to play something else.
>>
>>21028759
/v/ had 20+ ER threads jerking it off for a month
>>
>>21030892
No anon, you can't do that, you have to eb autistically obsessed with shitting on things you don't enjoy.
>>
>>21029888
>expecting a Gundam game to ever get a physical release over here
There's your problem.
Why do people even bother buying physical anymore anyway? Unless you're getting it used or on a better sale than one of the countless digital store sales there's no point.
Everything needs day-one patches and updates and DLC and shit now and once your consoles CMOS dies it won't play your discs either might as well bend the knee and enjoy the convenience until all this shit is emulatable.
>>
>demo available on all systems in Japan
>only available on PS4 stateside
>Switch version isn't even listed on the eshop and the demo is coming "at a later date" with the game's release date on the Nintendo website only listed as "2022"
I don't understand.
>>
>>21031084
My birthday is next month and I was thinking of asking for this as a gift. Asking for a digital cash code is far less interesting. I'll go with Two Point Campus for my gift.

Other reason for physical: my download speed is ass. Its the same speed it was when I upgraded from 56k back in 2002. No, there are no better options around me. My PS4 is hurting for space as it is, and its physical games that are far quicker to reinstall than re-downloading a digital game. I've no interest in dlc so whatever to that part. I'll simply import an english asian copy like I do with SRW.

>>21031285
Even stranger is that the PS4 demo size is 20~gb and the PS5 demo size is 7~gb.
>>
>>21026365
It always surprises me when these big crossover Gundam games decide to throw in SD Gundam stuff but rarely anything from the Build shows. I’d fucking love to play as Zaku Amazing or Mobile Doll May.
>>
>>21031285
It's out on Xbox too. Plays mega smooth on my Series X.
>>
>>21032196
I think in this case SD Gundam Scramble actually having a story mission is a bigger shock than build fighter stuff would've been honestly
>>
>>21032209
I’m really excited to see how that plays out. I can’t recall if we’ve had a Gundam crossover game where the SD Gundams were not only in it, but they were acting out their plot as well. Closest thing to that was I think Gundam Breaker 3 with Knight Gundam but that was in the context of a Build world.
>>
I wonder how they decide when a game should be SD or not, it feels really strange that those squashed mobile suits actually have pilots in them.
>>
>>21031628
Godspeed.
>>
>>21032339
I wish it wasn't, but I guess they figured SD wasn't getting anything else. And battle operation 2 is going on.
>>
just finished the demo with a friend, can you get the rx78 in this or is it just teasing you for the full game?
>>
>>21032339
I mean they’re far less SD than they used to be and are pretty proportionate and scaled so the cockpits and such should still easily fit people
>>
>>21032505
Barbatos is the only Gundam you can get in the demo. Obviously gramps is in the game, though.
>>
Where demo on switch?
>>
>>21032339
In the early 90s SD Gundam was openly marketed as an entirely separate line from Gundam due to how big it was. Even financial numbers split them. I wouldn't be surprised if internally that division still exists which is why you see push for SD in products where SD isn't really a core part of their design.
>>
>>21032505
Teasing. You need blueprint parts from layer stage to finish RX-78.
>>
Wish they would market this game harder. It's surprisingly polished and there a lot of content but I don't see Bamco pushing it very hard.
I want this to do well enough to become a series so we can see some sequels with MSV and shit.
>>
i hope one of the DLC packs will be witch from mercury related. Maybe just the prologue suits.
>>
>>21033386
but dont they reveal new suits weekly on twitter? What else do you want? They aren't going to put a commercial for an anime game on US television.

and to be honest, this is Bamco and Xenoverse 2 has....what, 50 DLC characters? If they really wanted to they could just keep releasing new content for this game.
>>
>>21033386
This game gets pushed more than SRW, Crossrays and certainly more than GBO2, for starters the actual main bandai twitter is talking about it
>>
>>21033270
"At a later date" everywhere but Japan. If you have an account with the region set to Japan, you can get it from their eshop and it'll be set to English.
>>
>>21033392
>>21033439
It needs shit like YT and social media ads. Banner ads on gaming sites. Reaching out to game blog/news sites. Not just posting videos on an account that fans are already following.
>>
>>21033512
I really don't see any game with actual social media or YT ads, but for that matter I don't see Youtube ads to begin with, but they actually do reach out to game blog/news sites, there's actually people who have reviewed the full game even with review copies right now
>>
>>21033514
I dunno if this guy was supposed to even release it so early, but people are getting copies
https://www.theouterhaven.net/2022/07/sd-gundam-battle-alliance-hands-on-preview-impressions/
>>
So I’m assuming that the combos in the demo are just rudimentary due to some sort of combo upgrade system we don’t know about, right?

Because comparing what is possible in the demo compared to the trailers for some suits gives the impression that either the trailers for various MSes are bullshots, or that they have some endgame shit equipped. Either that or there’s just tech we don’t know about yet?
>>
>>21033537
a combination of tech and the suits not having enough boost/parts/skills to do it, check out the tutorial stuff it can teach you combo extenders and how cancels work.

https://twitter.com/eclipsxe/status/1552416184443838465?s=21&t=X7jOoT7AkfsYvDvJC88mSQ
>>
>>21033540
https://twitter.com/HD_Kirin/status/1550588650601099265?s=20&t=amkMH3yR41ge6xmpnuonYA
>>
>>21028759
>/v/tards hate ER
No they dont. Fucking retard, ER is the worst souls game next tied with DS2
>>
>>21033943
But anon, being tied with DS2 makes it one of the best.
>>
>>21030965
/v/ does that with everything then after that month is over they pretend they all hate it because it's popular on Twitter and social media.

>>21033943
>muh DS2 is bad
Filtered.
>>
>>21033525
>spends multiple paragraphs talking about the fucking plot
>"Initially, when I saw the game in action, I figured it could play similarly to a Musou."
>dedicated more paragraphs to explaining retarded SD Gundam lore
>barely anything about the actual technical aspects or systems, no talk of MS count or map count
God I remember now why I stopped reading reviews for shit a decade ago. People like this don't deserve to play review copies.
Wish Bandai would just stop being fags and give us a rough unit estimate all this pussyfooting is making me think they're gonna pull the rug out from under us and we'll get a skimpy-ass roster.
>>
>>21034443
>muh DS2 is bad
Yes.
>>
>>21034456
Since we know they will do shit like hidden containers that probably will have blueprints, there's no way a "reviewer" like that can actually tell us anything useful since he absolutely won't be looking for secrets or early unlocks and he cares so much about spoilers apparantly.
>>
>>21034516
Filtered.
>>
>>21034559
We only know what Artdink hipsters pretend to know. Bamco calls the shots.
>>
>>21034896
>he didn’t play the demo
No, we absolutely know about hidden containers, it’s a fucking tip and straight up in the demo stages
>>
File: file.png (1.81 MB, 1715x925)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
>>21034896
???
>>
>>21025778
Ya know, considering I can only emulate EXVS Full Boost and Next Plus on my pc, really excited for this one no matter how shitty it turns out
>>
>>21036187
It's not shitty, the demo was actually pretty good.
Gameplay might get repetitive, and the lack of PVP really lessens the game's potential depth, but it's better than a lot of other Gundam games we've gotten in a while.
>>
File: 12445262.jpg (127 KB, 513x384)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>21025778
It's gonna be such a long month, bros.
>>
This was pretty damn fun. Mika and Orga felt a bit gay though in their interaction. Made me uneasy.
>>
>>21037165
well IBO was pretty gay anon. As in greek gay.
>>
>>21037165
>pretending gayness makes you uneasy when you're a Gundam fan
Nice try anon.
>>
>best friend got me this since we used to sdgo back in the mid 2000s before kr banned us
>keep telling him to be weary since this is not fucking sdgo and try the demo first
>hes okay with it
I hope the coop multiplayer is good, im really excited.
>>
>>21037476
>I hope the coop multiplayer is good
Tried some with a friend. It's solid. Runs smoothly as long as you have good connections.
>>
>>21030217
wtf is this from? reverse search is giving me nothing
>>
https://twitter.com/SDGBA_official/status/1554392163081142272
>it's another "we're too scared to let the player pilot mobile armors so GP03 just summons Dendro pieces but it's okay because it's wacky and arcade-y XDD" episode
This game might not be SDGO but it sure could learn from it.
>>
>>21033525
They’re talking about nothing that’s not in the demo kek
>>
>>21037728
Yeah I don't know what was the point if he's going to choose not to mention anything else because muh spoilers, people only read that shit FOR the spoilers
>>
No demo for PC? Wtf, we have to buy it blind?
>>
>>21037980
It's okay you can share your pain with Xbox I think since they don't have the demo too.
>>
>>21037989
Xbox has the demo, what we do have at least is the ability to get a refund I guess
>>
>>21037980
Switch outside of Japan still doesn't have one either.
>>
>>21037546
Alright good, he got me the pc ver so hopefully it doesnt run like shit.
>>
>>21037129
>yfw Tieria's concept art
>>
>>21025778
The plot looks like an SD Gundam Xenoverse.
>>
>>21038631
Its G Gen Overworld pretty much
>>
>>21038631
Unsurprising since Xenoverse 2 was probably the most successful DBZ game ever.
This game is a bit lacking in content by comparison though. Sure it has a big roster but Xenoverse has way more shit to collect including skills and attacks. Hopefully Bamco goes hard on this and we get sequels to add more instead of doing their usual bullshit and releasing new trash every year instead of building on the good foundations that make it through the cracks.
>>
>>21038669
Honestly Xenoverse 2's biggest fucking problem is that its balanced like shit and the RNG is awful, plus if you don't care about making a custom character cast characters are 90% near unplayable for more than half the game and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>21038681
>balanced like shit
I gave up a long time ago on expecting a Dragon Ball game to be balanced. Part of me wouldn't want it to be. They had their chance to make a real fighting game with DBFZ but it was a boring tag fighter.
I want games like Xenoverse to feel like a sim. I want to have my dumb fanfiction OC and my dumb dream battles between any character I can imagine.
My biggest gripes with Xenoverse 2 are that Dimps doesn't know how to make fights challenging without stacking super armor and infinite stamina/ki onto bosses, (though admittedly they designed themselves into a corner with the fucking stamina system in general,) and yes, the RNG is awful. The other thing is the customization is great but there's still a lot to be desired. Ultimate Tenkaichi was garbage but it was cool being able to make kid characters, and being able to alter your fighting style to match main characters on the roster. I wish they'd fucking make Xenoverse 3 already and let us change our fighting style and aura colors.
>>
>>21038737
There's being unbalanced then there's actually just punishing players for wanting to play someone like Raditz or something like Turles and not feel like they shot themselves in the knee for even wanting to play him.

But yes, the customization is good for what it is(except for the part where Dimps fucking decided to shit on every other race and refuse to give them anything), personally, I'm all for Battle Alliance being about the standard MS and improving them instead of my donut steel one, I wish dragonball got a game like that too these days
>>
>>21038669
It has nothing to do with Xenoverse. It's just G Gen Overworld again. In fact most gundam crossover games either do
a.) not-dark history where everything was made in their world no matter what universe
b.) parallel dimensions collapsing due to OCs
c.) just play the series stories while using whatever you want
Even EXVS story is just digital copies of the various Gundam universe in a super computer system run by OC AIs where people dive into the data.
>>
>>21038751
I mean, the netcode is so bad I couldn't play with my friend in the same room without lag so I'll wait until they fix that before I give a shit about balance.

>>21038825
>It has nothing to do with Xenoverse.
Yes it does lmfao both Gundam and Dragon Ball Z are the biggest anime franchises under Bamco's belt and both are always looking for the easiest way to print money.

>n-n-nooooo muh obscure SD Gundam lore, muh moonrune games, we're super speshul and different from DBZ
Nah, get over yourself. Dragon Ball games had "What If" stories too, nobody said it was new to either franchise, but it's painfully obvious Bamco wants to capitalize on Xenoverse's success with a big accessible fanservice-ridden game that lets players go back in time to fix errors caused by the villains.
>>
>>21039054
What are you talking about? The demo specifically mentions the Generation System. This game is tied to the SD Gundam G Gen games. Hell, even phoenix is there.
>>
>>21039059
Whatever you say, snowflake.
>>
>>21039091
if you can't take the cold why the fuck you open the fridge?
>>
File: 1506625084147.jpg (48 KB, 960x960)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>"if you can't take the cold why the fuck you open the fridge?"
>>
>>21039096
If you can't take being called a retard why are you pretending that Bamco is adhering to your autistic ching chong bing bong baby Gundam lore instead of making a simple financial decision?
>>
>>21038825
>>21039054
>>21039059
>>21039091
>>21039096
>>21039258
You can both be right retards
>>
>>21037286
>>21037219
No, Mika and Orga are brothers. Best friends. No gayness.
>>
>>21039510
Damn IBO was even shittier than I thought.
>>
>>21033537
https://twitter.com/SDGBA_official/status/1554753954453458945?s=20&t=iXvGBh_S177jvs2JAQVgHA
>>
>>21039709
Where's the english version?
>>
>>21040239
best you got is the demo tutorial, which somewhat covers the same thing
>>
I still don't even understand where I'm supposed to see a gauge or resource for that X+Square burst thing.
>>
>>21039709
This game should be ashamed for letting the ranged combat look like ass compared to the melee. Especially considering
>You're going to be fightinig waves and waves of enemies
>Some enemies seem to have super armor,bosses right now
>Even when using melee it takes a long ass combo to address ONE grunt

Suit roster is good but its so unpolished. Hell we should be able to paint our suits in this thing at least but NOPE.
>>
>>21041646
Ranged combat looks fine for the sharpshooter suits(some like Command Gundam is my cup of tea at least), considering there’ll be at least three suits and the demo has a good example of this, Guntank is pretty fun to use for me personally and can dish out more damage than most of the stuff in the demo

I actually really don’t think you’ll be needing to do long combos for one grunt, they don’t really last that long in the demo so I’m assuming they’re bringing underlevelled suits into hard mode just to show stuff off
>>
File: file.png (1.14 MB, 1810x669)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>21025778
Destiny Gundam and the website updated too

https://twitter.com/sdgba_official/status/1555116341081919488?s=21&t=Ozz4JWSwg4oLRZNZbx2cnQ

X2
0 Gundam ACD
Char's Gelgoog
Gundam Bael
Gundam Kimaris Vidar
Phoenix Gundam
Red Frame Kai
>>
It's a shame MS IGLOO isn't on the cast list. I wanna do risky boost cancels and shit as a Zudah
>>
>>21041684
Did destiny not have after images for the super?
Also i hope the kai is an extra skin since x2 is just using the kai weaponry in that pic
>>
>>21041771
What else is there from MS Igloo besides Zudah, Hildolfr, and that one mobile armor from near the end?
>>
>>21042215
Unless they can manage to bullshit the Anti-ship suicide Ze'Gok into the game somehow, that's probably about it. IGLOO 2 does have that Guntank variant too.
>>
Looks like the demo is finally available on English region Switch.
>>
>>21042215
The Zudah is all I want.
>>
>>21041684
>0 Gundam ACD
00chads we eatin' good.
>>
>>21042611
Usually 00 and seed are always eating good, just saying.
>>
>>21041646
>Even when using melee it takes a long ass combo to address ONE grunt
lol level up your shit dumbdumb, the Dom can kill grunts in 1-2 hits.
>>
>>21042614
Not really. 00 always gets the same shit rehashed. Sure it gets represented in a lot of games but it's always the same shit, Exia, Raiser, QanT, Reborns, and Susanooh if they're feeling frisky. This game's giving us Season 2 suits, GNX-III, and fucking ACD.
>>
>>21042614
They made it so that the GNHW packs get equipped on the S2 units when they super. It's defnitely good eating in this game as a 00fag. I hope the 00 Quant does the same and becomes Full Saber.
>>
>>21042675
They probably will if MSV for 00 is included, unless sull isnt considered msv.
>>
>>21042614
Unless it's SRW where original SEED and 00 TV haven't been in a game in years.
>>
>>21042770
Werent those two in the latest ggen undam game(not including the arcade ones)?
>>
>>21042770
They're in DD though.
>>
I know subs>dubs and iconic lines and whatever, but I really wish the game either had an English dub or wasn't so dialogue heavy in the middle of missions. It's difficult to keep up with characters yammering on when you're under fire, especially during boss fights when you've got Zechs doing his bullshit inescapable combos.
>>
>>21042611
I keep wondering if the 0 Gundam was upgraded in any shape or form besides the RX-78-2 paint job. Maybe OS touchups?
>>
>>21042675
Have we seen any indications of whether Trans Am is a legit transformation in this game or do they only use it for a special move then lose it again?
I want to fly around with Trans Am in 00 suits and metal afterimages with F91
>>
>>21042779
G-Gen isn't a fair comparison those games have fucking everything.
>>
>>21042917
Its the last gundam game that came out so I just threw it out there since it has representation.
>>
>>21042810
no one cares about mobage
>>
>>21042916
Trans Am is its own tier of SPA, it’s in the tip section, those suits keep trans am and I guess those packs for a time after doing the attack
>>
>>21043169
God I can't fucking wait.
>>
https://twitter.com/sdgba_official/status/1555487490412548096?s=21&t=Q9LYjHg2vbw0qUEurvYLlg
Sazabi
>>
File: file.png (1.07 MB, 1280x720)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
New screenshots
https://www.famitsu.com/news/202208/04270744.html
>>
File: file.png (1.75 MB, 1280x720)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>21044141
>Lanatau Island is a stage
I wonder what the real version would be like
>>
File: file.png (1.05 MB, 1280x720)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>
>>21044145
Honestly, it's kind of weird seeing TV Wing Zero.
>>
>>21044170
I'm glad its back in the spotlight honestly
>>
>>21044152
wtf is going on in this pic? Is Kou piloting an IBO suit?
>>
>>21044225
Kou is likely off screen getting bootyblasted, he and Char might be the break here
>>
>>21044141
PLEASE tell me I can pilot the NZ
>>
File: 20044650_p1.jpg (612 KB, 1025x1001)
612 KB
612 KB JPG
Do it Scamco you fucking HACKS
>>
>>21044500
Piloting MAs would be great but don't get your hopes up. I'm sure they would have advertised the shit out of a feature like that.
>>
>>21043947
Probably just me but sazabi looks underwhelming, theyre probably putting the effort into nightingale.
>>
>>21044536
I got spoiled by DWG:R
>>
>>21044536
That and they wouldn't give GP03 Dendrobium parts for special attacks like EXVS if you could pilot it.
>>
>>21044536
>>21044500
Even if you could pilot MAs in this game, it would be a pretty damn late game thing since it obviously isn't balanced with MAs in mind
>>
>>21044503
If this game gets a sequel that’s where I can see it expanding the roster to more stuff that isn’t mostly main line Gundam. I’d love to see the Code Fairy Titania added to this, that thing was fun speedy mother fucker.
>>
>>21044539
I dunno, what did you expect for Sazabi? It kinda does most of the stuff it does
>>
>>21044545
>Code Fairy
You already got Phoenix and that stupid new Latreia suit we don't need more fanfic bullshit.
>>
>>21044152
MUH
>>
>>21045033
Bael fags are going to be the WORST fucking teammates mark my words
>>
Can I beat the game with a basic GM/Zaku?
>>
>>21044152
Any playable amphibious suits? Would kill for a hygogg
>>
>>21025778
I'm not buying this at full price or give them money for a special edition where the big gimmick is it unlocks units early that you would otherwise get through effort, gonna wait until it goes on sale
>>
>>21045599
How dare you try and use a grunt.

Get in the shiny overpowered Gundam anon.
>>
>>21045973
Imagine the humiliation the main villain will feel when I beat his shiny interdimensional gundam with an acguy.

Plus acguy is cute.
>>
>>21046002
lmfao it's going to cap at level 5 just like the Zaku and Dom. Have fun trying to use that in the late game because you know damn well later shit will have much higher level caps and you'll have to basically wail on bosses for 10 straight minutes without getting hit once if you want to use scrubby units like Acguy at the end of the game.
>>
File: 1656914107252.jpg (13 KB, 215x258)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>21046010
>>
>>21046010
What the fuck are you talking about, the level cap is only 5 in the demo and they already said you can use any suit you want and upgrade them all equally as much as you want
>>
File: file.png (568 KB, 1200x675)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
>>21046010
What do you have to gain from lying?

>>21045883
Char's Z'gok is at least playable

>>21045599
It was advertised that you're supposed to upgrade whatever your favorite is to keep up, GM is fine since it has good cancel routes and can do good damage but imo Zaku will need more parts
>>
>>21044541
I dunno, the fact that the special wasn't the GP03 transforming into the full Dendrobium for an attack, but just another part use, gives me hope for a full Dendrobium.
>>
There aren't going to be skins or anything, right? If it becomes unlockable again later, I suppose the Gatheroad GM will be a separate unit?
>>
>>21046340
Technically the Gatheroad GM is a separate suit from the GM(even though its practically the same thing) as its a GM Commander which you can tell since it has two beamsabers instead of just one, the dialogue seems to imply you'll get it back latter though.

I think what you mean to ask is if there'll be clone suits, honestly I don't know but I guess I don't see why not
>>
>>21046273
Ic Ic, thx anon. Hopefully Acguy is in.
>>
File: Ryoma no!.jpg (402 KB, 1535x1481)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
I know it's a Gundam game but I would like a Getter to be added to the game, size difference included of course.
>>
Any AoZ units likely? or will I be forced to play Genesis again for my fix?
>>
>>21046661
your best bet is either a secret unit or dlc and I wouldn't bet on either, sorry anon
>>
File: 1659814656646.png (1.8 MB, 1048x1481)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
The Crossbones are a given, but I want to see the Phantom.
>>
>>21046340
>>21046341
What's a Gatheroad GM?
>>
>>21046924
The GM Command you start the game using. It has blue on the chest and shoulders and a Gatheroad Squadron emblem and red stripe on one shoulder.
>>
File: file.png (733 KB, 1202x676)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
>>21046924
the MC's starting mobile suit, a GM for data gathering that was used at Odessa
>>
>>21046924
Speshul Snowflake Donut Steel OC GM with edgy black and red color scheme made up by the tryhard losers that write these shitty fanfic games.
>>
>>21046267
>the level cap is only 5 in the demo
That's retarded. Why would they care how much you level up if you're still stuck with the same three maps. You also fill all the stat bars by level 5.

>they already said you can use any suit you want and upgrade them all equally as much as you want
Where? Post proof. And not in moon runes that you can pretend to read.
>>
>>21046273
>What do you have to gain from lying?
>posts screenshot of a unit not available in the demo, a specialized unit piloted by a named character at that
>>
>>21047116
So zeon can get a million different Ace Custom Zakus but as soon as you see a Custom GM you start bitching?
>>
>>21047121
>>21047124
You couldn't pay me to be this stupid
>>
File: file.png (909 KB, 1280x720)
909 KB
909 KB PNG
>>21047124
>>21047121
Retard
>>
File: file.png (654 KB, 1280x720)
654 KB
654 KB PNG
>>21047961
>>
File: file.png (705 KB, 1247x705)
705 KB
705 KB PNG
>>21048008
Pretty sure level 15 is the first cap until you limit break your MS
>>
File: file.png (2.48 MB, 2313x1440)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB PNG
>>21048035
>>
File: file.png (226 KB, 383x737)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>21047116
nigga its literally just a GM Commander that has black colors, not even the first of its kind
>>
>>21047652
>>21047961
Okay then where were these posted?
>>
>>21048344
Oh wait they're moon runes lol sorry for not being a faggy weeb but thanks for figuring that out for me while I was busy touching grass.
>>
>>21048344
>>21048356
>ignoring
>>21048046
>>
>>21048356
The gameplay trailer literally has a zaku being upgraded to level 14
https://youtu.be/nSnFSm5cNsM?t=287
>>
Is the game good?
>>
>>21048414
play demo and figure it out
>>
File: file.png (34 KB, 185x105)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>21048356
assuming you are bitching about mass produced suits going above lvl 5, like a retard you are, since when you can call pic related something you need to be a weeb to understand?
>>
>>21048414
depends on what you want from a Gundam game, but yeah play the demos and figure it out for yourself
>>
Uu
>>
I don't think any demo will let you autismo grind to level 99 before the game officially releases anyways. I know some people unironically grinded hard in the ninja chapter in Live a Live.
>>
>>21048756
there's also a cap on how much capital you can get
>>
>>21048703
>>21048721
Only have PC so I can't try it out myself. Does the game feel janky? Are the enemies damage sponges? Are the controls responsive?
>>
>>21048809
Movement is very smooth
They'll only be damage sponges if you haven't upgraded your own damage
I haven't had any misinputs yet
>>
>>21048356
This is an 18+ site anon
>>
>>21048809
I see, game controls really well and overall feels alright.
Enemies are fine, but demo has only normal and few stages, who knows
>>
>>21037614
I can understand from a particular perspective on why this took this route (presumably balancing, and besides SDGO is PVP focused with MAs in general having their own quirks) but I honestly like the concept of just summoning parts from your mobile armor to attack with is one unique idea that other mobile suits that qualify for it to try out.
>>
>>21048874
A game with no competitive multiplayer or leaderboards doesn't need to be balanced.
>>
>>21049097
I'd say some balance is always needed in any game otherwise it'll just not be as enjoyable, however people should not go full retard about it
>>
>>21049343
Nah we need more games like Guardian Heroes.
>>
>>21049382
I actually played it recently, managed to reach pre-pre-last stage, I'd say it was balanced enough to be enjoyable.
>>
>>21049382
I would argue that guardian heroes has the perfect kind of balance that games similar to it did t provided
>>
>>21025778
Getting a bit dragonball xenoverse with the timeline thing.
>>
>>21049692
welcome to the average gundam cross over game
>>
>>21049423
>>21049491
I think you everywhere missed the point. That game allowed you to play as everything including Bosses and giant shit. There was no balancing between all the enemies and monsters the game let you play as because it was more focused on fun and freedom.
>>
>>21049799
>noooooo gundam did it firrrssstttt
>>
>>21049851
You couldn't actually play everything in the campaign mode though which is what the game was balanced around, versus and shit was just for wacky fun but iirc the Xbox 360 rerelease added modes that allowed people to disable the stuff that wasn't balanced for versus in mind
>>
>>21049851
in a versus mode, as far I'm aware. Not in main campaign.
Different things anon.
>>
>>21026553
Anon, there are THIRTEEN UC shows on that list, 3 of which are already OYW side stories.
I also think you're severely overestimating the significance and popularity of an obscure Sega Saturn game if you think it deserves a spot over SEED.
>>
>>21049859
>>21049911
Who. Gives. A. Shit.
More options is always better than less. If you didn't want to run around trouncing shit in NZ or GP03 in the campaign then nobody would be forcing you to use them.
When did Fun piss in your cereal?
>>
>>21050932
??? All I did was explain that Guardian Heroes did care about balance, the hell are you on about.
>>
File: Casval_Gundam_SD_Super.png (125 KB, 512x461)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
Will Casval's Gundam be playable?
>>
>>21049692
>>21049856
well yeah
this is a gundam game doing what a gundam game does, no need to get pissy about it
>>
>tfw it's unlikely there will be an Astraea Type F or 1.5 Gundam
>>
>>21050932
calm your tits.
next time think of proper comparison instead of getting butthurt over nothing
>>
>At least two versions of Unicorn Gundam itself
>almost definitely at least one form of Banshee
>Narrative C-Type as DLC
If we don't get Phenex as DLC I'll eat my own dick.
>>
>>21050944
You're cherry picking.

>>21051370
lol pretending I'm mad won't make you right. My comparison was flawless. GH lets you play as everything. I want to play as everything in this game. You seething contrarians are the ones looking for special rules and holes to poke in a very simple comparison.
>>
>>21051117
The ones getting pissy are the ones crying NOOOOOO GUNDAM DID IT FIIIIRRRRRSSSSTTTT everytime Xenoverse is brought up. No one cares nerd Xenoverse is more popular and Bandai is cashing in on it with Gundam now.
>>
>>21051556
>pretending
you are one who posted this >>21050932
I'm impressed by amount of retards this game attracts.
Also balance has nothing to do with what you can play as, roster wise.
You should've just mention DW Gundam or something instead. They too have balance, but you still can play as psycho gundam.
>>
>>21051558
Every post that mentions it not being Xenoverse is literally just saying that its been a thing in Gundam games before on multiple occasions, it isn't connected
Its been a thing even before DB Online, you know, the game that Xenoverse repackaged 90% of its content from
Stop clenching your ass because you got casually corrected
>>
kid is really upset that no one here cares about xenoverse huh
>>
>>21051522
I prefer the original Sinanju Stein over the Narrative version.
>>
>>21051765
isn't the UC Stein just a better suit than the NT version and even Full Frontal's?
I heard that the Sleeves had to tone down its performance and remove the Intention Automatic System from it because it was too much to pilot
>>
>>21051773
Source? Specs and Gundam wiki say otherwise.
>>
>>21051855
can't find anything about the Intention Automatic system but the wiki does say the Sinanju was tuned down for being too sensitive. Kinda like how when Chris was testing the Alex and thought the controls were too sensitive when it was tuned for Amuro's use
>>
>>21051773
>>21051855
>>21051875
from what the wiki is saying, the Stein's armor isn't as good as the Sinanju's but its controls are more sensitive
>>
I found it a little strange at first that none of the mobile suits seem to have any kind of idle animations, but of course they wouldn't.
>>
>>21051556
>talk about a game that lets you play with anything In a side mode and restricts you for the main game
Your example is shit because GH specifically cared about balance to prevent you from playing as the big ass fucking dragon and ruining the actual game difficulty. Yeah I get it, you want to play as a mobile armor but even if we could, just like how you pretty much have to be done with the game to unlock the macross in the macross games it’d be a post/super late game unlock anyways
>>
>gundam games are finally getting worldwide releases
>still have to jump through hoops to get the perfect sound content
Mods save me, please.
>>
Unironically two more weeks.
>>
>>21052179
It's weird that the PC Premium sound pack is only available on Asia Microsoft Store.

That thing was cancer when I had to deal with PSO2
>>
File: 00Q_Weaponless.jpg (276 KB, 660x1024)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
Speaking of music files, anyone creating a pack in preperation?
>>
>>21052693
its on every microsoft store last I checked, but it doesn't matter much to me either people will mod premium sound or I'll just use the ingame BGM feature
>>
>>21052693
>>21052179
International music copyright is absolute supercancer to navigate or negotiate, I can see why Bamco doesn't want to bother
>>
>>21052721
Didn't we had a pack with songs that looped correctly for Xtreme Vs? We might use some of it here.
>>
>>21052721
Will there be the Full Saber?
>>
>>21052936
I couldnt find it via archives, do you still have a link?
>>
>crying that you can't pay scamdai more money for DRM music files when you can just use your own MP3s
>>
>>21051637
>y-you made fun of me that means you're mad

>>21052158
>your example is shit because... it just is okay!?
>>
>>21051746
You're trying too hard.
If no one cared there wouldn't be regular posts comparing them and you wouldn't sperg out about it every time.
You're just butthurt that XV is actually massively successful and all the gundam games that did the same thing were unknown moonrune shit by literal who devs that ACTUALLY no one cares about except you wapanese hipsters.
>>
>>21053336
Nope, I only remember the general topics for the game had it.
>>
>>21053571
a child posted this lol
>>
>>21053648
Inhale deep of the copium.
>>
>>21053571
Dragon Ball anything will always be more successful than anything Gundam. The Dragon Ball IP dwarfs Gundam in world wide popularity.
>>
>>21053715
none of the post where even about what was more popular, its some kid that's mad about being corrected
Like no shit a dragonball game is more popular than ANYTHING but every post has been trying to tell this single celled organism that it has nothing to do with a gundam game just doing what's the standard for a gundam game. That they aren't related

>bUt xenOvERsE iS mOrE pOpuLaR
>>
>>21053571
>unknown moonrune shit by literal who devs that ACTUALLY no one cares about except you wapanese hipsters
Why are you even here you fucking retard? Even for a bait and troll you're kinda pushing it.
>>
Have they shown any season 1 00 suits?
>>
Turn X
https://twitter.com/sdgba_official/status/1556928270842466306?s=21&t=ZJKno-6UxwP4miwU4gfI5Q

>>21053962
Probably not in I’d say
>>
How often do the Leopard and Airmaster get recognition? Feels like whenever I see X in something, it's always the X/Divider/Double X line and sometimes the Virsago, but never anything else.
>>
>>21053732
>y-you're just a mad k-KID
We heard you the first time tryhard you're still the one who looks butthurt.
Sorry it triggers you so much that this game is trying to cash in on XV popularity. It must really hurt your contrarian personality to think that scary "outsiders" are going to play this game.
>>
File: whatin.gif (1.86 MB, 500x281)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB GIF
>>21054224
>>
>>21053571
>>21054224
>reading comprehension of a child
>>
>>21054226
>>21054240
You a bit slow, anon?
>>
>>21054240
Ironic.
>>
>>21054073
They're usually on the lesser end of priority, but so is stuff like Maganacs and they made it. But we haven't seen much for X in general in this game
>>
>>21053621
Well fuck, thanks anyway for the headsup. Hopefully someone magically still has it.
>>
>>21051765
It is a pretty cool MS. I was really disappointed you couldn't use it at all in SRW V when you get Full Frontal.
>>
Why is there a guy screeching about Dragonball in a Gundam thread?
>>
>>21055105
Someone said the game was like XenoVerse and was then told this is the usual Gundam crossover stuff
So he took that personally and has been crying that a Dragonball game is more popular so so this new game HAS to be influenced by the other
Hes just babyraging, ignore it
>>
>>21055105
Some guy has been raging in these threads since like the third PV thread, honestly not the first time someone dedicated their time to shitting up a new gundam game thread
>>
>>21055105
>>21055197
>>21055259
Love that you're still so butthurt that you're samefagging and trying to spin this around to not make you look butthurt.
>>
>this is the usual Gundam crossover stuff
Stop forcing this retarded shit you've been wrong the entire thread and can't stop crying about it.
List the Gundam games that involve you playing as a generic super powerful hero time traveling through Gundam to fix inconsistencies caused by villainous attempts to change history at the behest of some authority on the timeline.
You won't though because your MO is to ignore replies for hours then magically someone brings it up for no reason again and two people magically respond saying the same shit. If you want to argue that fucking bad then argue, prove your stupid point. You won't, you'll backpedal and pretend G-Gen is somehow the same as Xenoverse.
And all this because you're mad that Bandai is trying to repeat XV's success.
>>
File: file.png (11 KB, 787x117)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>21055299
Don't you have a /v/ thread to inhabit
>>
>>21055304
b-but why make a point when I can just screech about muh reading comprehension and use namecalling!?!?!?
>>
>>21055313
>>
>>21055408
Don't bother. There's a reason he hyperfocused on the samefag remark and none of the others or the actual argument made between the posts.
>>
>>21055197
>>21055259
Ah so he's retarded, got it

>>21055299
>>21055304
Ok retard
>>
>>21055304
>Spew bullshit
>Add a line no one was talking about
>Sprinkle in "copy Xenoverse"

I take it that's your MO
>>
>>21055611
>>21055628
>no argument
Wow I am so very shocked and surprised.
Stay mad, faggot.
>>
>>21055632
Why argue with the guy constantly ping-ponging """points""" and goals
G gen has been doing this since 98 and it's the entire story of EXVS shown in EXA
But you'll find something to open mouth type about
>>
>>21055572
>there’s a reason why he replied to the only conversation he was apart of
Genius deduction
>>
>>21055686
>wh-why argue
To prove that you're right and not a whiny little bitch but apparently you can't do that.

>G gen has been doing this since 98 and it's the entire story of EXVS shown in EXA
Hahahahahha yeah you're retarded.
>>
Guy here would argue Tekken is just doing what Budokai did because Dragonball is more popular lol
>>
>>21055686
I actually wonder if they’ll connect extreme versus to this game too, both it and GGen uses the whole data representing Gundam history thing and similarly those ‘historic’ Gundam figures fight the villains after getting pulled out
>>
>>21056147
I mean we got the Phoenix so that's something for G Gen, too bad it doesn't look like we'll get a pilot
I'd love to see them attempt some of the suits Leos gets
>>
I blame pc port and western release, this is quite a rise of shitposters in these threads.
amazing
>>
>>21056171
As stupid as this may sound, I have at least expected people to bring up marvel multiverse stuff, because that's the current popular thing the average western pop media consumer would likely think of and talk about when it comes to 'verses. Instead it has to be specifically copying xenoverse and dragonball and it becomes painfully obvious we are not having a normal reasonable discussion with an average person, but some mentally illness patient whom you can smell from the screen.
>>
>>21056015
No it's more like if Tekken suddenly had a story about paying as a random OC that gets summoned by a waifu to travel through time to fix mistakes in the Tekken timeline then as soon as someone says "so it's like Xenoverse" everyone starts having a nelty and screaming "IT'S NOTHING LIKE XENOVERSE TEKKEN ALWAYS HAD NON-CANON GAMES AND CROSSOVERS REEEEE"

>>21056291
You're not having a normal reasonable discussion because instead of making a single valid argument you just kick and scream and throw insults around like a teenager.
Nobody's talking about marvelshit because this game isn't like marvelshit. It's literally following the XV plot formula but once again you have never touched XV and don't know shit you're just mad that someone is comparing your precious Gundam IP to another game because Bamco is replicating it's success lmao
>>
>>21056350
But EXA and GGen both have the player being led by a waifu who goes through Gundam history(in data form) to sort out problems caused by the villains

This is a pointless topic because it isn’t important at all, this trope is a common trope to begin with
>>
>>21056369
EXA even has the same cast selection of real human, AI and Haro
>>
File: AnimaniacsYakko.gif (3.31 MB, 498x371)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB GIF
>>21056350
>>
File: REBORNSHEAD.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
I'm just waiting to see footage of my guy
>>
>>21051522
On further viewing of the DLC trailer we are definitely also getting Banshee Norn and maybe a third form of Unicorn.
>NT-D (red) Unicorn
>NT-D (red) Unicorn with the missile pods and such
>NT-D (green) Unicorn
I'm bored. I don't even especially like Unicorn.
>>
>>21056652
Pretty sure green corn and full armor unicorn is the same unit like in EXVS but I could be wrong, I swear I’ve seen it in one of these videos, also both banshees are confirmed in the game afaik with ple banshee having a video on the Twitter I think
>>
>>21056380
Hello r*ddit!
>>
>>21056380
I like how you posted this as if he's not the shining example of a gundam hipster trying to explain that ACCJKKTHUALLY GINDAM HAS HAD CROSSOVERS BEFORE
>>
>>21056905
>>21057058
Hello samefag
>>
>>21056350
>tfw no Kiryu-chan in Tekken
>>
File: 1659391264760.png (1.42 MB, 1279x718)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>21056738
I'm pretty sure it's three different versions of Unicorn. You can see regular and full armor in this, and then in the actual DLC segment of the DLC video it shows up with the green lines but none of the full armor stuff. I'm just gonna go back to Federation vs Zeon until this comes out because I'm obviously too bored if I'm picking through this video this much.
>>
The distinct erge to have a team of three Turn A's so we can all Moonlight Butterfly at the same time
>>
What a shit thread
>>
>>21057799
At least we got to see a dragonball tard play himself
>>
>>21057070
Take your meds.
>>
>>21057799
Nah it's hilarious that insecure gundam hipsters are still making cope posts hours later.
>>
>goes to a Gundam thread
>surprised that people know about Gundam games
>shits himself crying about Dragonball
>Y-you're jus-t-t mad xe-xenoverse is popular
Amazing train of thought, fun seeing the disabled make shit up
>>
File: 1390184498902.jpg (57 KB, 960x720)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>21058863
The fact that you absolutely can't let this shit go or stop DESPERATELY trying to paint everyone else as angry and crying like it's your first internet argument proves what a seething little fag you are.
Nobody here knows shit about Gundam games since you keep making things up. G-Gen and EXVS do not do anything close to Xenoverse's story.
Stay mad.
Die mad.
Enjoy every single thread about this game getting shit up by Xenoverse discussion just to troll you when you could've just ignored it and not shit this one up for weeks.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.