[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 31 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

Previous Thread:
>>20962117

[Disclaimer: The material used in this campaign is produced from a heavily modded game. Numerous assets, characters and scenario's utilized are not from the base game.]

The next chapter of the campaign is currently being developed and prepared. Hard to say what the estimated time of completion for it will be, but a question must be asked...

>Which campaign will /m/ choose? [Vote will last for some time.]
https://strawpoll.com/polls/kjn1jQOQGgQ
Before a decision is chosen, Each campaign option will start at different points in time.

>Shin Zeon/Ashes of the Federation (Begin late 0093): Forge the creation of these two organizations and guide their development. [Length: Long-Very long depending on paths chosen] (Primary perspective: Glemy Toto)

>Federalized Earth's Sphere/Man hunting corps: (Begin mid 0094): Shin Zeon's actions will be set in stone and details leading up to the Federalized Earth's Sphere campaign will be handled in interlude chapters.
[Length: Medium] (Primary perspective: Kenneth Sleg)
>>
>>21008338
I'm voting for Glemy's Counterattack. The opportunity to guide the development of Shin Zeon and the Ashes of the Federation is a golden opportunity to salvage this timeline.
>>
File: 1000[1].jpg (91 KB, 1000x726)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>21008403
Glemy faction makeup of Zeeks and Teetans personnel, just like the canon.
One more thing, please don't be a si/m/p this time.
>>
>>21008403
>a golden opportunity to salvage this timeline
True, but we'll need to be extremely careful and try to think how each choice will lead to rippling effects. At the very least though Glemy can have many positive effects on the world, especially with how in we tried for good outcomes in the epilogues.
>>
>>21008431
>please don't be a si/m/p this time.
>>
>>21008431
Alright but we'll do it through unifying those still fighting back, no raw terror.
>>
>>21008453
Assuming si/m/ping is unavoidable, which love interest should Glemy stick with?
>>21008463
>those still fighting back
Do they have any pilots can be a match to any Bright's newtype pilots?
/m/SV pilots included beside Lucy.
>>
>>21008492
Potentially yes, there's Glemy himself, Quess, Ple-2, Mashy, Beecham, Haman and her sister Serrana, etc. There's plenty of newtypes to unite under Glemy, but the challenge is finding them and convincing them.
>>
>>21008492
>Assuming si/m/ping is unavoidable, which love interest should Glemy stick with?
The only love interest near Glemy so far is just Rin. Assuming she doesn't start dating Yu she'd make a decent love interest for Glemy.

>Do they have any pilots can be a match to any Bright's newtype pilots?
We're spoiled for choice when it comes to aces.
Henken's AEUG has plenty of aces in Glemy, Rick Tom, Yu Kajima and Rin.
Shin Zeon has Lucy, Lara, and SHINNN.
Johnny's Zeon has Johnny and Zeon.
Ral's ALF has Ral and /m/ashy.
Shin Zeon and Tem's Anaheim can also mass produce Cyber Newtypes to keep up with Bright's cyber newtype army.
>>
>>21008513
>>21008520
Glemy is going to need a lot of charisma to holds them together until they can defeat Bright.
There is a lot of Zeon group, beside AEUG and Vrave, who else is from the Ashes of the Federation?
>>
>>21008562
We haven't seen much of them besides South Burning, Brian Aeno's recruits, and potentially Josh. Assuming Josh manages to get the fortune teller's gang to join the Ashes they'd get Quess, Shiro and the newtype chimp.
>>
>>21008562
That's why we should have Glemy step up as a leader, if everyone can unite behind him then there could be a unified force strong enough to take on Bright.
>>
>>21008562
>Vrave
It's Brave, sorry about the typo.
>>21008585
>Brian Aeno's recruits
It will be interesting to see who they are.
Kinda sad to see none of anti-Bright Titans survive.
>>21008595
Glemy will need a clever adviser like Tosh and a top ace pilot like Amuro to keeps others in line.
Maybe a love interest to keep him sane, we surely don't want another 'Bright', right?
>>
>>21008611
>Maybe a love interest to keep him sane, we surely don't want another 'Bright', right?
That wasn't Brights breaking point though.
The truth of deeproots was what pulled him into the abyss.
>>
I'm gonna go for Man Hunters because that's what a contarian does.
>>
File: table_tennis.png (1.54 MB, 3940x2660)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
new /m/SV thread here >>21009184

>>21008492
>Do they have any pilots can be a match to any Bright's newtype pilots?
I don't know if Blood GM II is implemented in the story by Copy X but given Blexar's staunch distrust of newtypes and his naturally high stats from decades of experience, combined with an EXAM/HADES like system, he might eventually end up being a problem for Bright; especially if something happens that causes the Blue Heaven splinter faction to be formed. Blexar would be very sympathetic to them immediately from the outset and could easily join them.
I actually recall Copy X's version of Blood GM II having a fake EXAM mode (a paper tiger implemented by Blexar because of wartime scuttlebutt about what it actually did) and it makes sense because if Copy wanted to represent the augmented version of Blood GM II he probably would have chosen one of the Blue Destinies as the avatar for it. It's also possible that this Blexar really just uses a Nemo though I wasn't too clear on that.

>>21008585
>the newtype chimp.
If he ends up becoming the same monkey that uses Reuse Psycho P device (Able) and the Psycho Barbus I'm gonna laugh
>>
>>21008520
There's also Brave. I'm wondering if he's just going to be a puppet or kill the professor and start the Cult of Gaia with the Psycho Gundam Mk II symbolizing Mother Earth.
>>
>>21008338
This our chance to have Glemy not be a cosmic joke
>>
>>21009242
Able could always be a seperate monkey
>>
>>21008338
Oh boy, we get to pick sides again. Welp, might as well try to weigh the pros and cons of each side.

Shin Zeon/Ashes of the Federation seems like it's going to be just as dysfunctional as the alliance was, if not more. If both factions end up working together, Lucy certainly won't take any orders from oldtypes like Henken and Emma. And just like the old alliance, these guys will only be united in their efforts to stop Bright. Should a power vacuum form, we'll just have another Gerald Sinclair situation on our hands and the radical elements will only get worse. That said, we'd have a large pool of talented pilots on our side, such as Yu Kajima. We can probably get Johnny's Zeon to join along with Ramba Ral, Masyhmre, and the ALF, and Garma to top it all off.

If we stick with the Federation, we know what we're dealing with. Bright's Federation has Kenneth, Scirocco, Ple-6, Luce, Kou, South Burning, and a few others. We might be able to pull Yazan and Blexar out of jail and maybe Chap and Monsha.

There are a few characters we'll have to keep an eye out. One of them is Amuro. That last message he sent, while probably fake, makes it sound like he was trying to get Sayla back to normal. If he is, then he might be moving against Bright in the shadows. Although I'm not entirely sure because he wouldn't want to put Nettri in harms way. Bright was rather peeved at the younger Ray for killing Jamitov and I'm pretty sure Bright was going to have Nettri executed if Amuro hadn't stepped in.

Another person to look out for is Haman. She went off the deep end when she lost Sayla and if we choose Glemy's route, we might be able to recruit her. The last two factions are Tem Ray's Anaheim and Ben Wooder's and Cima's pirate organization forming. I doubt we could recruit Tem Ray, and even if we could, I'd vote to steer clear of him because it'll most likely be bad news. Ben and Cima could probably just be recruited by promising them some sort of compensation...
>>
>>21010372
(cont.)
During this run, I've been pretty invested in some of the OCs like Nettri, Zeon, and Max. I would like to see them have as happy an ending as possible. (Although in the case of Max, that's probably long gone.)

I'm also really curious how Nettri and Zeon would interact with one another, but getting to meet face to face is probably going to be next to impossible. If anyone has an opinion on which route would be the best to take, I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>21008492
>which love interest should Glemy stick with?
Puru
>>
>>21008338
Glemy in Quattro shades and a taupe suit?
>>
>>21008585
>Burning and Brave
I mean, just these two alone have a lot of masculine gruff and level-headedness that Glemy could take some good lessons from.
>>
>>21010381
Both routes are still next to impossible when it comes to having Zeon and Nettri work together, but I think the Glemy route is easier than the Kenneth route here. Nettri currently wants to become his own person instead of just a clone or Amuro's son, he might be persuaded to join Glemy and Zeon. On the other hand, it would be hard to imagine Zeon willing to return to the federation after all the abuse he suffered under Sayla or Bright of all people sparing Zeon after he went rouge and joined some terrorists.
>>
Gentlemen, where is the pastebin for the other threads? I have a lot to catch up.
>>
>>21010773
Just go onto Desuarchive, and go onto the /m/ board. Then put "m plays gihrens greed" in the subject, and and "Copy X" into the username. That should get you every thread made for this run

https://desuarchive.org/
>>
File: old.gif (1.64 MB, 400x226)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB GIF
>>21010773
>almost a year has passed
https://desuarchive.org/m/thread/20016543
>>
I am going with my boy Kenneth and the rest of the Bright train
>>
As much as I like controlling Kenneth, the idea of having more influence on history by starting earlier is still pretty appealing.
>>
>>21008338
I want Doven Wolfs so I'm going with Glemy

(At least when the bad gateway resolves itself.)
>>
>>21010372
>Shin Zeon/Ashes of the Federation seems like it's going to be just as dysfunctional as the alliance was, if not more.
I believe at one point, Copy X is going to make Glemy/AEUG to choose between Shin Zeon or Ashes of the Federation.
Who should we pick if that happens?
>>
>>21014507
The one that isn't headed by an insane cyber newtype.
>>
>>21014507
God Emperor Bright Noa
>>
>>21014541
>The one that isn't headed by an insane cyber newtype.
Shin Zeon has Lucy while Ashes of the Federation has Brave.
At the moment, I don't know what Ashes of the Federation could provide?
I know Shin Zeon has better MS like Zssa and Doven Wolfs but their characters are difficult to work with.
>>
>>21014507
Are you insane? Don't side with Lucy. Don't side with Bright or his genocidal fanatics. Be a reasonable third option to people who don't know what they're really fighting for. Be a force to end both Bright and Zeon.
>>
>>21008492
Imagine the shenanigans if Bright's daughter Cheimin becomes the Quess in Glemy's Counterattack.
>>
>>21015085
Cheimin Noa doesn't exist since Sleggar cucked Bright. We do have a Cheimin Law though even if she's as relevant to the plot as the canon Cheimin and Lara Soon if Lucy can accelerate her aging with the technology Neo Zeon uses to accelerate the Puru clones aging.
>>
We’ve had a pretty good record of Kenneth tripping over failure and falling into success. My vote goes to staying with Bright and the Federation. While I really like Glemy and the few remaining AEUG members, I don’t think they have enough strength to make a big enough splash. I’m certainly not wanting to join someone like Lucy who’s hellbent on wiping out 99% of humanity simply because they’re oldtypes; and I’m sure as hell not going to want to throw in my lot with someone like Tem Ray or Brave Cod who’ll probably condemn all of humanity to live on Earth even when most of its infrastructure has been dismantled.
>>
>>21015390
>Tem Ray, Seeker of Darkness
>living
>the state of anything living at all after he's finished with the Galaxy
Ha. I'd almost rather back Brave and turn into DG cells.
>>
>>21014558
>I know Shin Zeon has better MS like Zssa and Doven Wolfs
Did the Doven Wolf show up in this run? I legit don't recall if it did, and if it didn't it isn't guaranteed that Shin Zeon will get it.
>>
>>21015390
Well Glemy and the remnants story will probably be finding any allies they can and getting the fuck out of the Earth sphere. Then either heading to Mars or Jupiter to group up and militarize.
>>
>>21015618
Doven wolfs haven't shown up at all this run, but if we get our hands on the Psycho Gundam MKII they could likely be made
>>
What path results in the most Space Aristocracy/Blinged out Zeonic mansions/Gilded uniforms?
>>
>>21015807
Glemy route has plenty of opportunity for zeonic bling assuming he sides with Lucy or embraces his Zabi heritage. Bright has logh bling if the op image is canon but he's hogging it for himself since none of the federation's soldiers are mentioned to be wearing any kind of bling in the epilogues.
>>
>>21015832
Bright's tyrannical hoarding of bling must end. Long live Neo Zeon, an aristocrat for every colony.

Zabis are bizarrely popular when they aren't trying to be megahitler, so that seems like a good path.
>>
>>21015832
>>21015881
Glemy has no idea of his heritage, no idea that he's a Zabi, no idea he's Gihrens son. So him learning that he is in fact a Zabi won't be something foundational to his personality.

Which could potentially just lead to Gleamy using the Zabi name as a way to gain support, but having no belief in there ideals. So it could be a good idea to invest in the Zabi name just a little bit.
>>
What i'm hearing is we need a gold Sazabi or Sinanju for Glemy.
>>
>>21016371
The best MS that Glemy could possibly get this run would likely be something stolen from the federation, such as a Gundam MK V or a Qubeley Mass Production type. Or he could find/get a ace suit that the Alliance used, like a Zaku III Custom or a Geymalk.
>>
>>21016060
>unironically bringing back the Zabi
>comes with Zabi council to keep shitting things up
>>
>>21017262
We'll be fine. Tosh and Ple-9 were pseudo zabi councils and we managed to earn their loyalty by listening to them whenever they offer good or decent suggestions while avoiding their shitty zabi council tier ones.
>>
>>21016060
>>21017262
Lets keep in mind Glemy is going to be surrounded by former/would-be Titans. He doesn't have to go full rawr me second Gihren, he's already fighting a murderous despot anyway. It really depends on who becomes his advisers/counselors. If someo proper OYW vets can tell him the hard truths about Degwin & Gihren, I think he may be convinced to not let heritage be his only moral guidepost. Maybe even something like 'even men like Garma were respected by some of us in the Federation, because he sat on the frontlines with his troops'.

He really needs voices of reason to temper his passion and ambition.
>>
>>21017475
If anyone is going to mentor Glemy, it might as well be Henken and Emma. Both of ‘em have had a good impact on his life and he’ll listen to whatever they say. Amuro could be a good mentor depending on whether we can get him to join the AEUG.

He should absolutely stay away from anyone related to Zeon. If they find out he’s a Zabi, they’ll probably try to groom him like Gerald Sinclair did with Elpeo.
>>
Sticking with Supreme Commander Bright
>>
>>21017519
Amuro mentoring him is really the only way he stops Bright.
>>
>>21017475
>>21017519
I don't think we'll have to worry about former zeonists grooming Glemy, but we will have to worry about them becoming possessive. If Garma is encountered and recruited, he could become very protective of Glemy seeing him as the only family he had left. Or Lalah seeing Glemy as a replacement for Icelina.
>>
>>21017623
Garma is probably the best Zabi he could meet if he had to meet one, in all honesty. After what he's been through and seen, he could be a truly positive influence by being a 'learn from my mistakes & my siblings' mistakes and live a better life than we did' kind of character.
>>
I think it'd be nice if Glemy rejected his Zabi heritage so his movement remains more purely about opposing Bright than supporting Zeon. Don't want any surviving Gihren fanatics committing war crimes on our behalf anyhow. Also think it'd be kino if Glemy went on a spiel about how it doesn't matter who you are, because I think some other characters in this run needs to hear that
>>
>>21017680
>Glemy hunting down Gihren fanatics who attacked a civilian colony
>"But... we did this for you..."
>"Unfortunate, because I never asked."
>tosses the fanatics out of the airlock and sinks their space station hideout on a live broadcast
>>
>>21017653
Garma guiding Glemy to be better then he was sounds pretty kino to be honest
>>
>>21016371
Put Glemy in Gyunei's Jagd Doga.
>>
>>21020349
If we play our cards right we Glemy we could possibly recruit Gyunei. Though it'd likely be quite challenging.
>>
>>21020492
If we play our cards right as Glemy*
>>
>>21020492
>>21020498
How about Angelo? He would be about 16 right now.
>>
>>21020536
We don't know if he'll be included but it's possible, but I fear a recruitment requirement for him would be Glemy wearing a mask.
>>
>>21020727
If not a mask then at least a glorious golden mane.
>>
>>21020751
I don't know why but a long haired Glemy sounds disgusting to me. As if Glemy and long hair are two things that should never be combined.
>>
>>21020751
>mane
>last person with golden mane was fucking Jerry
Nah, fuck Jerry.
>>
We're getting glemy a harem.
>>
>>21022735
It should also be said that the deadly flaw of having Glemy going after the blueberry is completely impossible. Because Roux got vaporised.
>>
>>21022889
We could still get Judau's sister though. I think.
>>
>>21022959
It'd be funny if Glemy went to Side 1 and brought Mashy and Beecha along. Imagine the whiplash, hope, and confusion Judau would experience.
>>
>>21023113
I think Judau would punch /m/ashy the moment he sees him. He seems to blame /m/ashy for getting a lot of his friends killed.
>>
>>21023461
I imagine the encounter will be like when they first met, they initially fight then team up to solve a problem.
>>
>>21022959
Eh, that might not be a good idea, what with Judau around and everything.
>>
>>21028348
Given how many friends he's lost, Judau is going to be much more protective of his sister.
>>
Bump
>>
File: Zeon.png (1.12 MB, 4000x4000)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>21008338

Currently it seems that the Shin Zeon/Ashes of the Federation route is pulling ahead. After the voting period has ended, I will still need some time to actual develop the scenario ingame, but I am imagining it should be ready by late August if all goes well. Until then, here is just one of the assets created for this final campaign.
>>
>>21038929
wow, Zeon looks like shit
>>
>>21038929
Zeon looks surprisingly decent there. I always thought he'd look like a deformed mutant but I guess Dr Flanagan gave him facial surgery.
>>
>>21038929
I can see he took after his father pretty well. Do you have any more images to share?
>>
>>21038938
>>21038957

Since the matter probably won't be covered that heavily once the game begins...

>His body was in exceedingly worse shape under Kycillia, namely with his muscle mass being far more asymetrical in form, and his flesh discolored from autoimmune issues.
>Melanie did the lions share of repairing his body, but he was still forced to use a support system for his muscles to even be able to move properly. His skin never properly recovered, but his body is more proportioned by this point. Makeup was applied to him to cover much of the skin deformities during this period.
> The small bit of improvement to his ability to move on his own was completely rolled back by Artesia, who was infantilizing him into a state of being completely dependent on her. An offer was made from Scirocco to have him surgically healed, but any attempts to try and help the boy was blocked by Artesisa (mostly out of paranoid fears of him being hurt or having his mind tampered with.)
>Currently at his physically healthiest as this point, which is still barely mobile and sickly. Flanagan medicates him to keep his immune system from collapsing from being around more sickly figures in Side 3, and Johnny spends time helping him do basic physical therapy.
>>
File: Max.png (1.1 MB, 4000x4000)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>21038988

I was intending to wait until the game began to post the others, but what the hell?

>Max Law, eldest of the Law family. Outside of the youngest of the family, all of the children take after Sleggar's traits, while his last child took on more of Mirai's traits.
>>
File: Nettri.png (1.01 MB, 4000x4000)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>21039001

Nettri.

This should give a good indicator of how the three look by 0094.
>>
>>21039001
That explains why Max is such a chad compared to Hathaway.

>>21039030
Nettri's appearance is the most surprising one out of the bunch. You wouldn't expect a trap to start ranting about clones and normals. I guess he took after Sayla more than Amuro.
>>
>>21039030
Cute
>>
>>21038929
>>21039001
Max and Zeon really take after their fathers, don’t they? Was it ever explained as to why Zeon has such a deformed body? Was it because a lack of gravity and food that prevented proper growth? Or was his dad’s ghost just a huge prick?
>>21039030
I always though Nettri would look more like Sayla than Amuro. I bet he could be real popular with the girls if he had a bit more self-confidence.
>>
>>21038929
I bet there's going to be another chance in the following run to enhance Zeon's body, maybe rogue scientists, recovered Axis technology, or maybe a reformed Shin Zeon extends a olive branch.
>>21039030
>>21039045
>>21039170
Remember this boy's going to be a pilot, so don't count on him keeping that cute face.
>>
>>21040110
Maybe Zeon’ll get Ein’d and his brain is stuffed into a mobile suit like the Sazabi or something.
>>
>>21040158
That'd be worse case scenario. And honestly I want Zeon to have a life, a chance at living well, despite the circumstances of his birth.
>>
>>21040110
I want to see him slick his hair back and grow a goatee.
>>
>>21038929
>>21039001
>>21039030
We need to protect these precious, little cinnamon rolls from above.
>>21040399
And ruin his innocent baby face? I don't think so. We need to get Nettri to join up with his cousin and reunite with Elpeo.
>>
>>21040110
>>21040158
>>21040163
>Zeon learns Scirocco could have fixed him but Artesia rejected it
>has a total mental break, locks her in an airlock and lets her out into the vacuum
>>
>>21040589
Part of me wants to try to restore Sayla to her original self. However, a personality reset/makeover isn't going to undo all the terrible things she's done. Her relationship with Nettri is basically shot to hell. The only way he'd ever forgive his mom is if evidence that Sayla was brainwashed and that he's not some clone grown in a vat was laid out in front of him. And then, of course, there's all of Side 3 hating her for ruling like an ironclad bitch and making their lives a living hell.
>>
>>21040414
>>21040589
Again I think it'd be possible to enhance Zeon's body this run, have Glemy and crew get the materials for him as a way to become his ally. Then after the surgery a scene of Zeon running for the first time in his life, and seeing what his new body can do.
>>
>>21040737
Is a surgery really necessary though? The places available where he can get surgery are not exactly trustworthy. I'd rather have Zeon study up on military tactics so he can lead from a ship instead of having his mind fucked with or his lifespan drastically shortened from cyber newtypization.
>>
>>21040828
We should just turn Zeon into Shalio from the Code Geass movie.
>>
>>21040828
Studying up on more refined military tactics while he's in recovery. There's no need to give him cyber newtype enhancements & impede on his mental faculties, just the procedures necessary for him to move around on his own. I imagine there's some bitterness in there that he could exploit with utter ruthlessness as an officer on the bridge. A potentially exceptional tactical mind, an inner bitterness born out of his upbringing & situation, and a solar system in need.

Though if he does lean towards wanting to be a pilot, then cyber newtypization is likely his only recourse. More extensive surgeries, a loss of some of his personality, but the chance to fly freely in space.

There's a trade-off there I think. As an officer type, he remains more himself but will never know the freedom to roam a mobile suit brings. As a pilot he could have that freedom but likely at the cost of his self.
>>
>>21039030
I keep forgetting Amuro became handsome in Zeta when picturing his potential kids
>>
If Chan hasn’t already died a horrible death in this run, think she’d be a good stepmom for Nettri?
>>
>>21040828
>>21040859
Zeon could become a ship captain sure, but he'll definitely have a extremely low endurance stat. So if the ship goes down, for the love of God he's going down with it.
>>
>>21042429
He would pull a Reinforce Junior if he could.
>>
>>21042452
Do you mean in the sense that he'll ram the enemy head on like Garma tried to do in canon or that he'll piece together a ship from a bunch of wreckage?
>>
>>21042452
You're not wrong, but we can't have Zeon die. He'll definitely be necessary for the stability of Side 3 moving forward, and for the inevitable newtype shenanigans that will occur.
>>
>>21042472
Both. And he should name his pieced together ship the Sweetwater.
>>
>>21042472
>>21042547
Alternatively Zeon's group could be making a new command ship in secret, like the Gwadan or Sadalahn class. And have it hidden away at their base or at a seperate facility.
>>
>>21043098
>new command ship
It’ll be the Rewloola if they have the means to build anything. And now that Tem Ray runs what’s left of Anaheim, how are the Zeon remnants going to get their hands on any new model like the Geara Doga? I suppose they could raid the moon. Attacking Axis seems out of the question considering it’s on its way to Mars. I’d also don’t want anything to jeopardize Nettri meeting Zeon.
>>
>>21043834
Setting up a good first impression and meeting is going to be awkward when Nettri looks so much like Sayla and Zeon is likely still traumatized from his time with her.
>>
>>21043867
If Zeon tries to run away, it won’t be too hard to stop/catch up to him. Plus, the two can bond over how much they don’t like Sayla.
>>
>>21043834
The Zeon remnants will need to be bankrolled by the Jovians. A deal were the former makes designs and the later mass produces them. That's the only way enough force could be produced to counter the federation, given the stranglehold Bright has on everything.
>>
>>21043834
Surely there are anti-Bright families/companies who would be willing to funnel some secret financial support to them if they proved themselves. There are always dissenters even if they won't put blood in the ring until they're 95% certain of victory.
>>
>>21044451
>going through the Jovians
I doubt that'll be possible considering Scirocco is backing Bright.
>anti-Bright elements
I guess there's Luio & Co. but they've probably been swallowed up by the raging masses when Bright revealed the Deeproots group. the Ashes of the Federation/Zeon Remnants are pretty much just going to be The Sleeves in all but name and rely on whatever mobile suits they can get their hands on.
>>
>>21044501
Scirocco as far as we know is a lone actor, or he had a directive and threw it away to fully support the tyrant Bright. So I imagine a majority of Jovians, especially Crux Dogatie, would be in favor of overthrowing Bright. Or at the very least supporting rebels fighting against him.
>>
>>21044704
Perhaps Bright is what they want. Scirocco wanted a singular dictator he could control, perhaps Bright and his actions offers Scirocco and any Jovian associates everything they want without the subterfuge.
>>
>>21044746
Crux, if he bears resemblance to his canon self, wanted to bathe the Earth in nuclear fire. Jupiterians post-Crux such as Fonse Kagatie wanted to enslave the Earth. If they have the same goals here, Scirocco is now backed by Jupiter rebel elements and Jupiter proper will back Shin Zeon.
>>
>>21046687
All this makes it sound like a Jovian civil war is possible, and if so no wonder the Glemy route is going to be so long.
>>
>>21046687
>>21046829
If the early Buch Concern and young Carozzo get involved in financially aiding Glemy, we could have the proto-Crossbone Vanguard theoretically fighting Crux decades ahead of schedule.

We could also get Carozzo and Angelo fighting side by side with Mashymre. Three guys with purple hair and rose motifs, they could be a fabulous version of the Black Tri Stars
>>
>>21046898
Think Buch Concern could supply Glemy and his rebels with MS, and if so think they'll be modified? In Twilight Axis, Birnam (a private military force owned by Buch Concern) used Jegans with modified weapons and a sensor eye which was a precursor to the goggle-sensors that Crossbone Vanguard MS used.

So we could potentially get GM III's and Nemo variants but with eye sensors. Or monoeye machine's like the Barzam and Dreissen but with a goggle sensor in the middle of its face.
>>
>>21048007
Provided they have a reason to even fight against Bright. If the LOGH edit pic in the OP is any indication where Bright is heading, they may just prefer Bright's rule.

But assuming they do, they were into salvage as of Unicorn. If anyone is going to have access to old, discarded mobile suits and ms parts that no one is necessarily looking for, it would be the Buch Concern and Ronah. Developing new MS might be out of their realm at this point but i'm sure they would have the resources to scour space for downed ships and adrift mobile suits.
>>
>>21048100
MS from the last war that's been salvaged and retrofitted should be fine. Since most fights should just be small squads fighting against eachother, given that the rebels don't have the resources our manpower now to commit to total war.
>>
>>21048176
Or manpower*
>>
Are we going to be getting any interludes while we wait for part 3?
>>
>>21048238
I think that might have only been if Kenneth’s route was chosen.
>>
>>21049646
>>21048238

There will be only a few compared to the many that the Kenneth route would have filled.

>Curse, never ending
>"Hail, Shin Zeon"
>"Five minutes"

Still have quite a few assets to import, so it will take some time.
>>
>>21049722

Missed one on my list.

>"Graverobbers"
>>
>>21048176
We should put a Zaku III head on a ReGZ for Advance of Zeta Zaku
>>
>>21049827
That sounds like a machine that Mashy would use, also I hope he's doing good with Ramba Ral.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.