[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 79 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: GunDAMN.jpg (114 KB, 1280x853)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
You DID get in, right?
>>
>>20941939

Wait, is this shit still not out yet? It must still be doing network tests, balance tests etc. going by your post. I'm not interested in that kind of game at all, and have no interest in playing it but it'd be nice if it succeeded just to (a) have some competition in that space beyond Overwatch and (b) give the brand a bit more focus in general, but I haven't heard shit about the game in months and just kind of forgot about it till now.
>>
>>20941944
Okay
>>
Kinda forgot about this one desu, when is it getting out?
>>
>>20942012
The console network/playtest start this Thursday at 7pm EST. We'll most likely get a confirmed release date within a month after it's done.
>>
>>20941939
>Asshimar
kek, way to go, cheese wheel
>>
>>20941939
Release this fucking game already
>>
>>20942052
Why?
>>
when did exia get added?
the suit line up used to be so based
>>
>>20942052
Why?
>>
>>20942052
Just play Overwatch while you wait
>>
>>20942354
The PC network test
>>
>>20941939
>Got in
>Accidentally redeemed a code for the PS4 version instead of the PS5 version
Oh well, might not be that graphically intensive.
>>
>>20942354
It was there from the start anon
>>
>>20941939
>Asshimar over the Zeta or Messula
>Methuss over the Mk. II
>>
What suits do you guys want to see? I personally want Gouf Custom just to have a gatling gun suit. A mixture of Zaku II's and Pale Riders gun. Not a super fast firing rate, but decently accurate. Not to mention the heat rod. It'd be cool if it stuns or displaces.
>>
>>20941939
No, it looks like ass
>>
>>20942571
>>>/v/
>>
Too busy playing fifth gen Gundam games.
>>
>>20941939
why the fuck would I want to play this abomination?
>>
>>20942565
Bolt Gundam, give it the ability to make walls/platforms wilt Gaia Crusher and the ability to pick up and throw enemies/allies. main weapon is Vulcan and alt fire is Gundam Hammer except it can be swung around by holding the button
>>
>>20942512
>snoy station
>>
>>20942565
need The O, or kampfer. Just want more beefy bois
>>
>>20941939
I forgot and missed the deadline. I've been looking forward to this because I used to really love Overwatch before that game went to absolute shit.
>>
>>20942512
Uhh the code gives you access to both. At least mine did.
>>
>>20942852
Post your psn and I'll give you spare
>>
>>20942565
Tallgeese or Deathscythe for Wing representation
>>
>>20942878
>_> nigga you trying to send me aids and brick my PS4?
>>
>>20942576
I agree that absolutely kusoge threads should belong to /m/ whether the kusoge has robots or not
>>
>>20941939
Can't wait to beat more people up with Barbatos.
>>
File: srw socially retarded.png (994 KB, 500x500)
994 KB
994 KB PNG
>gundam game
>first person
>it doesn't even look like you're inside the cockpit
>>
>>20942914
This.
Why not just take fortnite and add mobile suits. It's not hard, even MHA figured it out
>>
>>20942914
Because you're not piloting the gundam
You are the gundam
>>
>>20942933
Would be funny inside joke if only while piloting Setsuna's units you had this perspective.
>>
>>20942912
>kusoge
Fuck off tourist.
>>
>>20942914
Front Mission was just like this
Not that very weird in UC either - lots of 0079 moments and onwards had MS peeking out with their main head cameras instead of the torso, so it looks like it's a switchable thing

This kusoge kusoge overwatch kusoge kusoge is still a kusoge of kusoge though
>>
>>20942914
>>20943082
Oh you probably meant cockpit interface i instead

>>20943081
Dilate as you thank bamco for another pile of steaming shit right into your foul mouth, /v/ermin
>>
>>20943084
>/v/ermin
Look who is talking.
>>
I don't like how the game doesn't feel like it has any weight.
>>
File: file.png (518 KB, 628x471)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>>20942914
Ye where is the cockpi-

No, that shit only works in OYW games or games with one series because if you're using a Zaku you'd have the worst fucking view in the game and be at a innate disadvantage
>>
>>20942565
Something that fights with dual pistols
>>
>>20943252
methuss
>>
>>20943252
You mean like the Methuss that is already in?
>>
>>20942914
Oh as if people would use cockpit mode
It's a novelty that would be turned off immediately due to blocking your view
>>
>>20943220
To be fair, would suits like Exia won't have much weight due to it being so nimble in 00? And speaking of, disappointed that this playtest won't have it and Marasai.
>>
>>20943346
PC did
>>
>>20943220
because it's a generic arena shooter with gundam models slapped onto it, not a gundam game.
>>
>no Wing suit
>game is aimed at the west
this feels self defeating
>>
>>20943365
Did it now? Guess I was mistaken since the console test is meant to be the same one as PC.

>>20943377
You really think we aren't getting more suits before the game comes out and one of them isn't Wing?
>>
>>20943377
Wait until they add in the Leo.
>>
File: Tallgeese_Katoki.png (2.06 MB, 914x1280)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
>>20943375
>>20943377
>>20943387
>>20943388
>Implying I wouldn't main the shit out of Tallgeese
I don't play many arena shooters, but I'll give this a shot and if might even be fun.
>>
>>20943346
>would suits like Exia won't have much weight due to
GN particles specifically
>>
>>20941939
The moveset on some of these suits is just pure made-up nonsense but I guess that's to be expected or otherwise everyone would be doing the same thing.
>>
>>20943532
Like the Methuss having a random turret to throw out.
>>
>>20942878
Gamefan24
>>
>>20942853
I must have did something wrong then. I redeemed my code on the app and it gave me the PS4 version.
>>
>>20941939
Got into the first one and it was just a crappy hero shooter and should have never been made. Why would I bother trying for round 2?
>>
>>20943639
Your on ps5? Go to your library and there should be a ps4 version and a ps4/ps5 (beta).

Admittedly I picked ps5 when I signed up and that may be why it gave me an option for both consoles. You'd think it'd go both ways
>>
File: Untitled (4).png (213 KB, 1920x1080)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>20941939
You DID get in, right?
>>
>>20941939
No because I don't play with console plebs. Why the fuck would I choose to play this on console instead of PC which I already played?

Enjoy not having good enough aim to stun Barbatos and Exia.
>>
>>20944108
That's fair.
Enjoy GBO2 on PC instead.
>>
>>20943532
>>20943536
The Methuss being a fucking healer suit in several games is madeup shit to begin with, thats nothing new for gundam games
>>
>>20943951
You were right anon, I found it. It does give you access to both versions. It doesn't show it on the app.
>>
>>20944604
AIIIEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>20946122
Have fun
>>
>>20943252
If Vidar gets in that would be the tits.
>>
>>20941939
No, because Overwatch is objectively shit and slapping a Gundam paintjob on it doesn't change that.
>>
>>20946732
This. I wish Lawbreakers was still around, that was a man's game and I'm a man.
>>
>>20946732
>>20946737
>>>/v/
>>
>>20946892
You're the /v/, scum.
>>
>>20946737
t. Cliff Bazingski
>>
>>20942565
Hildolfr

Here's how she could work:

Take Guntank's gameplay, and make the cannon an instakill with no aoe. The new cannon has a longer cool down and stuns you in mobile mode.

Remove the aimbot, but buff the damage for the zaku guns.

Replace the charge with a transformation. You lose access to the guns in tank mode but gain a small amount of health, speed, and a cannon with no stun. In mobile mode you're slower, but you get access to the machine guns.

Replace the repair with the shovels for a weak melee attack that stuns and gives hildolfr time to run away.

The ultimate is the smoke discharge which works like the Zaku's but also affects Allies, lasts longer, covers a larger area, and allows you to attack once with the cannon while inside. Unlike the Zaku's it does not move after use, and firing the cannon will dispel it, even if your outside the AOE. No one else on your team can use their weapons or abilities inside the cloud, and you can't use anything other than the cannon inside it.
>>
>>20947211
To prevent abuse, you can't use the shovels in tank mode. The shovels also prevent cannon fire for the entire duration of the stun.
>>
>>20946732
Overwatch and Evolution play completely differently, that's like saying Counter Strike and Half Life 2 Deathmatch are the same game
>>
>>20946732
except this doesn't fall into most of the traps oven watch does. Ultimates are so much less impactful compare to OW's dependency on them to either win or lose the worst chokepoint designed by man
The weapons all feel slow, meaty and impactful which is legitimately huge for these kind of team games where the teamcomps can be totally asymmetrical. It's one of the many reasons why something like tf2 has stood the test of time and had to be intentionally sabotaged by the community and developer's neglect to get fucked over

It's definitely not a huge improvement over Paladins and Overwatch, but it's enough where I can actually enjoy myself with the gundam paint of coat being a plus. You also have got to remember that gundam nerds will play the absolute worst slop of a pvp game just because it's gundam so this is a massive step up with some really based suits that never get enough love
>>
>>20947230
also overwatch is intentionally sabotaged by blizzard's way of "balancing" things where they intentionally buff something into the stratosphere while nerfing the old meta into the ground in an attempt to bring players back
>>
>>20941939
Yeah have been playing all night, pretty shocked by how few other players have been using the hover, it seems far more powerful then thrusters despite being utilized so much less, especially if you transform fly to height ceiling first and rain fire (literally in the case of asshimar) from above. Fingers crossed you can do custom games come launch, high potential for fun if players can make the rules instead of forced rating-based matchmaking.
>>
>>20943084
I honestly don't get this, though. I can see it being fun for a while bit has no staying power. It's just not a good game but as long as it's Gundam people eat that shit up. And no, GBO2 isn't better either.
>>
>>20942914
More than that what bothers me most is that it doesn't play as a mech game at all. It's essentially Overwatch with Gundam skins tacked on, in a blatant attempt to cash in a popular genre. I would kill to go back to the PS2 era where we got a shit load of mid budget single player Gundam action games even, if most of them were rather mediocre, instead of this total garbage, but i guess game development has become so much more expensive and mulplayer games are just more profitable.
>>
>>20947424
>in a blatant attempt to cash in a popular genre
>>overwatch
>>popular
>>23/06/2022
the game is legitimately only played by twitch sluts
>>
>>20947264
God what is the point of this even having the Gundam license?
>>
>>20947424
>>20942914
Go play Mechwarrior Online then
>>
Submitted multiple emails for the PC test, nothing, same for console test. I just have to watch all of you guys' footage and pretend
>>
>>20947794
2LLM-NPNH-2F3P
9Q75-BFNL-MMPM
XK5B-PHN3-L89J
>>
>>20947811
What a fucking hero, DLing now
>>
>>20947392
>>20947424
>this Gundam game has the most attention out of any released
>people who don’t even like Gundam likes the game and it even encourages them to watch the anime
>no staying power
You guys not liking the game doesn’t mean the game won’t live, it’s already pushed out impressive numbers from the tests alone
>>
>>20947532
>Asshimar does Asshimar things
What is the problem there?
>>
File: me unstoppable.png (1.51 MB, 479x816)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>action mobas are popular
>New Gundam Breaker... 5 years too late
>overwatch is popular
>Gundam Evolution... 5 years too late
Some big fucking brain descisions bamco.
Should we expect Vampire Survivors or Valheim clone in 5 years from now?
>>
>>20947872
>>overwatch is popular
Never happened.
>>
>>20947872
Evolution actually came out at exactly the right time, where people are tired most of Blizzard
>>
>>20947881
I guess you were still in kindergarten 5 years ago, so you wouldn't know.
>>
Finding a match takes fucking ages on PS5, will it be better if I swap to the PS4 version or is it just like that in general?
>>
>>20947264
Looks fun, got any GM Sniper II clips?
>>
>>20947897
You look like an actual kindergartener with your pissing and shitting because of a game you don't care about.
>>
Exia fucking sucks. Barbatos is balanced well on paper but because console players can't aim for shit, it does disproportionately well. I like the mode where you have to plant charges but not crazy about the others. Turn A and Sazabi are my favorite suits so far. /blog
>>
>>20948014
unless they put in cross platform this game will probably be a PC game, I never once had to wait in the queue on the PC test
>>
>>20948014
>>20948085
Didn't take that long for me; but does Bamco even do cross play in their online games?
>>
>>20947845
If this game has over a thousand players 6 months after release I'll eat crow. They're years late to the party with this game. I can't wait until the slow, retarded fucks at Bandai put out a Gundam battle royale in 2030.
>>
Which game is this? I can't keep track of them all.
>>
>>20948163
gundam 2
>>
>>20948153
No you won't, you'd just pretend you never said anything. People did the same when they thought the game wouldn't have anyone playing the PC test, notice how quiet they are when its been confirmed 91k players played that test.
>>
>>20948169
Would've been 10 times that if the test had been worldwide.
>>
you can tell this game will be a success based solely on the amount of people sperging out in here.

the fact of the matter is there’s a bunch of gundam f2p games that /m/ hates that have been successful enough to be supported for years and years. Gundam battle online went on for a decade, and the GBO games are closing in on a decade as well.
>>
The mode where you got sent randomly to A, B, or C every so often sucks dick. It's also like 90% of matches for some reason.
>>
>>20948169
>>20948172
>>20948186
Imagine sucking the cock of a f2p overwatch skin this hard. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>20947896
Yeah, just like how everybody hated Diablo Immortal and it was going to be a huge financial bomb. People who whine about Blizzard on the Internet don't matter. Overwatch 2 is going to be massive just like the original because they're not called Blizzdrones for no reason. There's an army of retards who do nothing but wait to give that company money.
>>
>>20948203
>lennonposting
go back to /v/
>>
>>20948211
part of why blizzdrones are drawn to overwatch is because of the SJW-friendly factor, but since the company is a rickety ship for all the criticism about harassment and shitty toxicity it's naturally taken a nosedive in that department, they are already not as popular as they once were
>>
what does blizzard has to do with this game? more proof that the haters are just angry vedditors
>>
Zaku II is best gundam
>>
>>20948211
Mobile games that gain "hate" like that never fail because then you have retards who do things like that one streamer who dumped a shitton of cash into the game to prove how bad it is, straight up doing exactly what they wanted them to do anyways
>>
>>20948203
games don’t have cocks but i bet you wish they did eh faggot?
>>
Ranked is whacked. I just got matched with a team significantly worse than I am 5 times (not the same players.) I know they're garbage because I'm doing my worst in these matches, but I'm still leading the team in damage, kills, killstreaks, and revives.
>>
>>20948312
Gun and cracker feel week, but I might just be salty from getting absolutley stomped in my very first match.
>>
I'd like the game if I could get decent teammates.
>>
>>20948081
Barbatos wouldn't be so bad if aiming didn't feel so off compared to other console shooters. I wish you could turn up your sensitivity higher than what the settings allow.
>>
The fuck am I doing wrong? I frag six guys solid with Barbatos but some faggot ass Guntank on the other team gets PotG. This game is kind of garbage
>>
I hate to say but im really not enjoying this. It doesn't really 'feel' like a Gundam game. and maybe thats the point but it doesn't feel fun.
Guess i'll stick to GBO2
>>
>>20947848
Asshimar isn't the problem, it's the fact it has such weightless behaviour in a Dragon Ball Z wasteland that has no sense of scale.
>>
>>20948987
nothing in that clip screams "weightless" being able to maneuver is reliant on a "stamina" system. That clip shows the GM being able to evade anon's attacks quickly with two dashes into cover while the shazabi is punished for tunnel visioning the other shazabi and being a chunky boy
>wasteland
while the levels aren't anything revolutionary or something to write home about you can visually see the entrance where the level shifts into more enclosed space
>a Dragon Ball Z
to be incredibly pedantic, but majority of gundam fights are either set in an abyss of nothingness or a craggy desert and has been doing that long before dragonball ever existed
>>
>>20948822
MVP is seemingly just based on most eliminations and Guntank's lock on will let it get some credit for pretty much every death in the enemy team. Also, that's not a lot of eliminations as Barbatos anyway
>>
>9 consecutive headshots as GM Sniper within about a minute
>1 against a rampaging Barbatos, one in a bot still in midair
>Plus using my G maneuver to support the team
>Team still doesn't push the objective, we still fucking lose
This is why I don't fuck with team based games, but the branding gets to me because I'm retarded
>>
>>20946737
fucking kek
>>
>>20948996
Gundam locations like Odessa can LITERALLY be mistaken for a "dragonball z wasteland" if thats the argument you're going to make, that being said Asshimar is a hovering fast as fuck mobile suit I don't really know why people expect it (or honestly anything newer than the Zaku 2) to be slow
>>
>>20949044
meant for this
>>20948987
>>
Having a lot of fun so far, but jesus fucking christ Barbatos is just way too strong.
>>
Zaku II MG needs more bullets per mag, it feels like if you miss even one you're not getting that kill
>>
>>20949012
Seethe harder that you get outplayed by the actual worst character in the game
>>
Anyone know if you can choose pilot voices for your suit?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjyQWtcUb9w
>>
>>20949363
Yes. Right in the menu. Console fags I swear…
>>
>>20949412
I don't have a console.
>>
>>20949425
Then get out of the CONSOLE TEST thread
>>
>>20949140
I don't mind it in theory, because its not supposed to be off solo harassing, its supposed to be with it's team. The problem comes when your team scatters to the four winds, only one is near the objective and he can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag and that all happens way too often. I still think I'd prioritize upping the G maneuver gain because as it is, you have to fully dump like 3 mags on target to get a single swing of your axe.
>>
>>20949363
yes, and there's actually a pretty respectable amount of different voices, but us unruly gaijin are only permitted to use the English voices
>>
>>20949577
Isn’t one literally Goku?
>>
>>20949553
An axe that reloads your primary
>>
>>20949577
>only permitted to use the English voices
Bros... we lost
>>
>>20949177
Nah Guntank actually gets favored too much by whatever determines MVP. You can go an absolute rampage with 30+ kills in a game, playing the objective the entire time and Guntank will get it instead.
>>
>>20950220
Cope. They’re clearly doing better than you
>>
I don't remember what the map is called, that capture point one that starts with a bridge seems really unbalanced in favor of defense.
>>
I can deal with a little made up bullshit, like ninja Hyaku Shiki but goddamn, suits just having completely random made up tech makes this just feel like a reskin of some random FPS.
It starts to make the Gundam part feel incidental.
>>
Now I am only a casual knower of gundam things but it feels weird the gm sniper is using solid ammunition. I thought they used beam sniper rifles
>>
File: file.png (1.34 MB, 1000x619)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>20951509
Their normal equipment IS the non beam rifle anon

>>20951128
This is weird statement when like the majority of these gundam 'mmo' games do this, MSGO straight up has variants of mobile suits that don't make literally any sense like a repair type bollinoak or things that never existed like beam sniper zaku 2s, nevermind stuff like Acguy healing suits in SDGO or honestly Methuss in every game its in gives it made up shit from it being a healing suit to it giving things ammo in EXVS to it being a "heavy" type in GBO2
>>
>>20951509
>Franz EF-KAR98K 75mm Sniper Rifle
>A mobile suit-sized sniper rifle with a 5 round magazine, it is developed near the end of the One Year War and only a few are made and put into operational use. The scope functions in conjunction with the computer of the GM Sniper II, and boasts a high hit rate. Unlike beam weapons, this shell-firing rifle is not affected by magnetic forces or solar winds. As it is a bolt-action rifle, its rate of fire is poor, making it unsuitable for anti-MS combat. It is best utilized for ultra-long range, first strike attacks.
>>
>>20951128
Don't you remember the iconic scene where fa shoved a turret up kakrikons ass in zeta gundam? Maybe you should pay more attention
>>
>>20951511
>repair type bollinoak

Makes sense that MS couldn't fight worth a shit
>>
>>20941939
FML I did get in and now I am currently downloading it
>>
Why would you make a gundam game where you can't see your gundam?
>>
>>20951623
I can not fucking wait for ranked to not be the only mode. God damn do I get the stupidest fucking teammates who never play the objective. Hope they all fuck off to quickplay or casual or whatever it's going to be called.
>>
>>20951656
Didn't mean to reply.
>>
hope they add the bofa
>>
>>20949140
It's pretty good up close, but the damage drop off is too severe. I think they wanted it to be sort of a flanker where it surprises someone, kills them and gets the fuck out. But Barbatos is much better at doing that, so yeah please give it more ammo.
>>
>>20951671
It's not getting in, it's massive compared to all the MS in the game
>>
game sucks but if you ever wanted to roleplay the guy who says "H-Hayai!" right before being mogged by Exia or Barbatos then this is right up your alley.
>>
>>20952680
>having trouble with exia
must be a console player thing, Barbatos is already nerfed+ its counters are buffed post test anyways.
>>
>>20942912
then 90% of the stuff on this board would be gone
>>
I don't like how long matches last. I also don't like the battle pass challenges being locked to specific MS. Also the GM is lots of fun.
>>
>>20948534
zaku on it's weapons alone is pretty shit but considering you have 3 dashes iirc you can be a annoying bugger
>>
>>20949140
i feel like it should have a bazooka instead of the smoke
>>
>>20951509
they use both
>>
>>20951566
what the fuck was even the point of it in the first place like i get the palace but not that
>>
why are the environments made with humans in mind if these are giant robots?
It's really taking me out of the experience
>>
>>20952789
It was supposed to be a search and destroy assault thing, which makes it even weirder its on repair duty on MSGO, completely out of left field
>>
>>20952806
because it's a quick cash-grab with the least amount of effort put into it
>>
>>20951566
>>20952789
>>20952869
At least in GBO it can confuse enemy radar with fake beacon and has heavy close-range attacks so it's closer to the source material.
>>
>>20952806
what are you even talking about? Did you not spend five seconds to look at the human sized trucks or doors at your feet?
>>
>>20951128
>ninja Hyaku Shiki
that's SD Gundam lore
>>
>>20952780
Just had a match go 28 fucking minutes. We lost, but there were some early leavers so I guess they got fucked since they couldn't requeue until it was over lmao.
>>
>>20952909
Genuinely curious as to what you mean
>>
If its fun,I'll play it,simple as.
>>
>>20953200
https://gundam.fandom.com/wiki/JF-100_(TYPE-M)_Ninja_Hyaku_Shiki
>>
Apparently you don't get to keep the stuff you get from the battle pass. Fuck that shit, I've been grinding hard to try to finish it.
>>
>>20953737
I dont understand how so many people are grinding without knowing this, it's stated multiple times on the website battle pass rewards don't carry over and the only permanent reward for lvl 20 is a different skin not even in the game yet, even in game it tells you this when you start it up and shows you the news section, this isn't even considering the exact same outrage happened during and after the PC test. Am I getting baited by a wide spread joke im not in on or is everyone illiterate and suffering from memory loss but me?
>>
>>20953756
>in game it tells you this when you start it up and shows you the news section
You think I read any of that shit? I also didn't play in the PC test.
>>
>>20952780
Yeah, the domination or whatever mode with A, B, and C has no reason to be best of 3. Yeah, spawns flip but it doesn't matter when the objectives aren't live right away and happen in a seemingly random order anyway. It just feels shit knowing your team is ass and is going to lose, and you're going to get like 50 exp, but you've got top buckle in for 20 minutes anyway and they instalocked your favorite suit and aren't even using it right. Generally I think 10 minutes is the sweet spot for a match in games like this, though I'm okay with Destruction being a longer mode
>>
>>20953737
You get an exclusive skin if you hit 20 in time
>>
>>20949577
>only permitted to use the English voices
dropped
>>
Guntank doesn’t have auto-aim. It has a damage tether. Change my mind
>>
>booted from queue
>penalty

lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.