[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: LostStoriesCast.jpg (425 KB, 1920x1080)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
The Lost Stories game should be out now over at Japan, hope we can see some images of the characters and Knightmare Frames featured
>>
>>20855852

Yes it is. Seems a bit difficult to get running without a VPN though

Saw a few images, it's tower defense but I am used to that.
>>
>>20855852
There was a video with the Zougetsu's in-game profile that says the naginata's blade doubles as a harken and the shield is called movable large shield. Also combat footage showing the naginata's harken in action, the shield's bottom third claw is retractable which is used for grappling like the Guren's arm.

Sadly no specs at all for the Zougetsu whereas the other old KMF had them on their pages.
>>
>>20856808
What of the experimental Sutherland that the MC seems to pilot as well as the Pendulum Knightmare frame?
>>
>>20856858
Nothing yet, it seems they won't be available at launch.
>>
>post-tutorial download in progress
So do I roll pilots and KMFs separately in the gacha like in UC Engage? Kinda want that Valguard-looking white-and-blue one from the intro video but wondering whether it has to take Zougetsu's in-lane fighter place.
>>
>>20856939
Certain characters come paired with their KMFs from my experience
I rolled Darlton earlier and he came paired with his Gloucester with the launcher.
>>
File: FS6mFtVacAAe815.jpg (225 KB, 2048x1536)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
It's a pretty neat design.
>>
In the pre-release stream, I think they said the game will have original KMF as well as showing off silhouettes of the Knights of the Round, so they seem to have plans for this.

>>20856972
I'm actually surprised by how much effort they put into animating the KMF in this, especially the cutscenes of the Narita battle.
Yes, its a gacha, but they did not seem to half-ass the animations here at all.
>>
I have played 20 minutes, and the game clearly looks much better than Genesic.
>>
>fully voiced story
>the (You) character is an actual character that is also fully voiced
>surprisingly good animation put into cutscenes for KMF
>gameplay format has potential depending on map design and development to keep it fresh
god i hope this is successful, i'd hate to see a game with this much production die
>>
>>20855852
I hate mobile game storytelling.
>>
>>20855852
>gacha shit
Look how they massacred my boy. Greedy slopes at it again. Good thing it's not canon and I don't care what you say it's not canon.
>>
File: FS8xsedVEAAqv3b.jpg (251 KB, 1792x828)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
I remembered that Gloucesters were pretty cool.
>>
File: zougetsu.webm (2.93 MB, 1280x576)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
Benio really got the short end of the stick in her custom KMFs.
>>
>>20858795
Ah, I forgot the Benihoozuki was a thing. This does look better, but I'm not surprised
>>
File: zougetsu rampage.webm (2.89 MB, 710x400)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
>>
zougetsu's pretty cool actually
they designed a cool looking sibling KMF to the guren and had some cool naming sense to go with it
>>
>>20859617
can someone post the pics version of its appearance?
>>
Hope the mobile game leads to more CG kits.
>>
>>20858754
Purple haired not-Kycillia best villainess.
>>
File: GO INTO THE NEXT GACHA.png (529 KB, 680x552)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
Started making a Google Sheets wiki because I can't help myself.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QAZyP0QDoD4X18-fzYKQYaNL5JFwS3_RClpVDE9tCoo/edit?usp=sharing

And Altema has one too, though it's not added to their All Games list yet.
https://altema.jp/loststories/
>>
>>20858795
>>20858852
You should check out the storymode, theres a scene where the protagonist dodges and does some cool acrobatics with his Sutherland's harkens

Genuinely wish this game wasn't a gacha, because it seems like they put a ton of effort into this game. Cutscenes look good and I like OC protagonist.
>>
bump
>>
so, do the characters appear in different outfits, like for Lelouch there is wearing his black shirt and brown jacket?
>>
>>20863009
>so, do the characters appear in different outfits
Yes, there are multiple versions of some characters

Casual clothes Lelouch is a 2 star, and Ashford uniform Lelouch is a 3 star. Zero costume is not yet in the game, but he will likely be a 4 star.
While you can pull for 3 star Lelouch, he is also being given out at least temporarily as part of the launch campaign.
>>
does anyone have a webm of the MC's sutherland movement on the wall?
>>
>>20863695

https://files.catbox.moe/27cd94.webm
>>
>>20864023
This is why we need a Gundam VS style Geass game, landspinner and slash harken movement would be very interesting gameplay-wise.
>>
>>20864126
Doesn't that already exist in some form with the ground-running and hovering units, and the suits with anchor attacks like Infinite Justice and Sword Strike?
>>
>>20864647
Can you grapple to buildings?
>>
>>20864023
huh, so I guess we still need to wait for the blue modified version that we saw in the games opening that appeared later on then?
>>
>>20865833
Most of the available units are stuff that showed up in the first 6 episodes since that is what the game goes up to currently. The Guren isn't even in the game yet.
Give it time and we'll see more units from the series and the Zougetsu.

What I'm more curious about what the game has planned for events.
>>
bump
>>
>>20864126
does this frame have a history profile?
>>
>>20860719
So, is it just a retelling of the original anime but with the new playable character playing a role in how the story turns out or what?
>>
>>20864647
They don't use it for movement.

>>20864126
I've dreamed of the same thing.
I imagine the slash harkens might control similarly to that attack on titan fangame that came out years ago.
>>
>>20869085
From what I can tell so far yes, I expect it to deviate at some point but so far it hasn't
>>
>>20855852
I only ever watched the original series when it was airing. I still have the Pizza Hut versions on an old HDD.
>>
>>20869116
Interesting. What is the player characters background? I'm guessing they are Britannian?
>>
File: 1653014996446.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>20869732
Half-Britannian Half-Eleven, parents died during Britannia's invasion of Japan 7 years ago and currently lives with a Britannian foster mother who seemingly was a colleague of protag's parents. At the start the protag would use their status as a Britannian to buy food and medicine to give to some orphaned kids in the Shinjiku ghetto. Fast forward to Clovis' genocide, the kids get buried and smushed by falling debris as he tried to help them escape - which then fuels his hatred for Britannia even further. Ends up going schizo mode when he gets in a knightmare and ends up taking commands from Lelouch. He gets done in by Lancelot and the escape pod fails to escape properly and smashes into the ground knocking him out, and is taken back to Clovis' base because the Britannians thought it was an allies' pod. Protag convinces an engineer he can't open the pod from his end and the pod will need to forcibly be opened from the outside which makes the engineer leave to prep for it, protag leaves in the meantime and is on his way to try and assassinate Clovis but is taken aback by how there's no one around. Sees Lelouch's whole scene with Clovis and runs away, dropping a blue origami, this alerts Lelouch and upon finding the origami crane Lelouch figures out it was the protag since they had an interaction during the same morning where the protag dropped the same origami crane. Fast forward, protag and Lelouch join up, protag knows Zero is Lelouch and the whole being a Britannian prince thing too. However, from the opening and the lines of the Britannian characters, at some point the protag is a part of the special envoy crew with Lloyd and pals. Don't know what's going on with that or if it's a scenario of being a double agent for Lelouch.
>>
>>20869829
Pretty solid setup for the playable character. I like that they actually put some thought into making their presence work within the established setting of CG. Did Lelouch use geass on them at any point so far or are you not that far into the campaign?
>>
>>20869886
Lelouch hasn't used his geass on the protag yet. When contemplating how to approach the protag after killing Clovis, he opts to convince the protagonist to join up with him and if push comes to shove, he'll use his geass. Didn't have to in the end since the protag does join up with him since mutual hatred of Britannia and of it's tyranny over the weak and the protagonist sympathising with Lelouch's goal of destroying and recreating the world. The protag is obviously unaware of Lelouch's geass,
>I like that they actually put some thought into making their presence work
It really helps that the protagonist is voiced and has dialogue of their own and isn't the standard slient gacha mc that has dialogue options once in awhile. Plus their sprite is always on screen with the other characters, but for the most part the story has been a retelling of the anime but with a new character, I expect it to divert at some point but it hasn't yet.
>>
>>20869956
If the game manages to last long enough for them to cover the events of season 2, they have already laid the groundwork for the player to stay with Lelouch once the black knights betray him. Also interesting that their knightmare is named Pendulum, as in an object that can turn the tide of a situation for good or ill. I'm actually really interested in where this story goes. Heck, if its good enough it might even get an anime adaptation.
>>
>>20869106
Gouf Custom does, but that's it
>>
>>20869999
so far it's had a good launch, it's on the devs to keep momentum going into things like events and future content
on the topic of their knightmares, they might get different ones during different timeframes
the prologue starts off in narita and the protag pilots a knightmare called sougetsu as discussed earlier in the thread
i look forward to new KMF in general with this gacha and maybe some new characters
>>
File: keyvisual_character.png (1.91 MB, 2048x945)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
They planned Genesic and Lost Stories to last some years.

Depending on how long it will take to add regularly more KMF in Lost I can see they running out of old KMF very fast, even counting OZ, Akito, etc.

Hoping for more cool original KMF like the Zougetsu.
>>
>>20869999
>their knightmare is named Pendulum
Speaking of, looking at the opening, Pendulum sure looks a lot like a season 2 KMF, hell even the name feels like it's something from the Special Envoy team
>>
>>20871639
Considering the MC does join the Special Envoy at some point, that's probably what he's riding during his time there, though probably not until the game's story hit R2 since it has a flight unit.
>>
>>20870542
>They planned Genesic and Lost Stories to last some years.
I'm sure they did but the life cycle of a gacha is sometimes shorter than the content the creators plan for them. Case in point, tales of Luminaria.
>>
>>20869829
are there any 2d pics you could upload from the game so far?
>>
>>20872500
Genesic is a huge flop but they will keep it going.
>>
File: 1651958843542.jpg (30 KB, 480x240)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Seems like a based redditer, along with some others, translated Oz O1
>https://www.reddit.com/r/CodeGeass/comments/uvrgq8/code_geass_oz_the_reflection_o1_is_finished_links/
>>
over at comic newtype update that chapter 12 of Re;surrection will be out on May 27.
>>
>>20874662
>some of the chapters are in french scans with the text in the comments underneath each page
obnoxious but it'll have to do
>>
Lost Stories now six hours into what was scheduled for a two-hour maintenance.
https://twitter.com/geass_game/status/1529008465532055553
>>
Hows the waifushit in the gacha
>>
>>20876748
Not a good sign already.
>>
File: there's only cheese.jpg (777 KB, 975x956)
777 KB
777 KB JPG
>>20877186
Luckily they released a "maintenance will end shortly" notice the second I posted that, and everything's normal now.

>>20877178
Everything is canon so far, and the new limited C.C. is the first waifu that's asynchronous with the story missions being caught up to roughly Episode 3 of R1.
>>
>>20877321
so they still do the shower scene for Kallen then?
>>
Does this have any connection to Lost Colors
>>
>>20877564
It's inspired by it, but otherwise no. But they might add Rai and his Lancelot in the future who knows.
>>
>>20877597
well, they might include the Lancelot Club, given that in Oz of the Reflection O2 revealed its piloted by the Knight of Nine, Nonnette.
>>
>>20877597
>It's inspired by it
Its really not

Lost Colors was just a typical dating sim VN. Theres no routes or anything like that here.
>>
>>20877554
Yeah, but they cover it up with steam. App store policy I guess.
>>
>>20878756
It's not the same type of game per se, but it's similar in that you are playing as a protagonist inserted into the S1 storyline within the same setting. Game system are totally different anyway
>>
>>20878839
>but it's similar in that you are playing as a protagonist inserted into the S1 storyline within the same setting
Do you know how many anime games do this? Insert a new player character into a series?
Moreover, the characters themselves are not even remotely similar.
>>
>>20878833
got any pics for it?
>>
>game is in the top 10 for apple and android
it actually might make it depending on if they can do regular updates
>>
Think there's any chance for an English release?
>>
>>20877321
Anyone have this C.C. picture as a standalone image?
>>
File: FThhHE8acAAwjkL.jpg (130 KB, 1000x462)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>20879861
>>
>>20880287
Thank you very much fren, looks great. Always had a thing for women wearing their man's clothes.
>>
Will KGF be playable?
>>
so, we should get to see the new chapter of Lelouch of the Re;surrection some time later in the day.
>>
>>20883034
>we
bold of you to assume I'd check that shit out
>>
>>20880951
I don't see why not, they gotta give Orange boy new content at some point. Gonna be hella expensive though.
>>
>>20883395
Me and him. We. :^)
>>
>>20883395
No one asked you. Nice seething.
>>
How easy/hard is the game to play if you don't understand fuck all of moonrunes
>>
I wish they would give us at least one real Geass game, Gundam has 3 upcoming ones...
>>
>>20884096
The story's mostly following the original show at this point so thats easy to follow, minus the MC's stuff if you don't know. moon. As for the menus, most of it has English or some degree for the options.

The Daily Quests at this point are fairly simple as well but I could see that changing once more content gets added, etc.
>>
>>20875027
oh, they had it as part 3 of chapter 11. Seems they changed it as one of the man had shot himself in the comic instead of exploding which would of had C.C. jump into the water like in the movie version.
>>
>>20884523
This is such an inconsequential thing to point out. Chapter was literally nothing
>>
>>20884572
well, I do like that the art style remains the same; given how in the movie the different show the characters look different from certain moments
>>
Lancelot is so fucking broken it's funny
>>
>>20870542
Genesic is a complete flop and I would be surprised if it makes it to 2023. Lost Stories has started very good though, the CC banner made to the top 10 in revenue.
>>
>>20884991
And that's good!
>>
The main problem for Code Geass gacha is that there aren't that many popular characters. Super popular ones are C.C, Kallen, Lelouch and maybe Suzaku. Then there are others decently popular like Euphemia, Cornelia, Shirley and Jeremiah but that's it.

It will happen like with Re Zero gacha that only makes good revenue with Rem and Emilia (in this case they would be Lelouch, C.C and Kallen).
>>
>>20884152
Cool, I'll give it a try. Are there any eng communities around it yet?
>>
How generous or stingy are they with the game currency and gacha rates?
>>
>>20885516
generous and very good rates. I got every 4 stars ingame already
>>
>>20885528
shit, how many rolls did it take?

speaking of 4 stars, which are the best ones and why?
>>
>>20886255
They're all good, with the caveat that until more 7th Gen Knightmare Frames release, everyone with a Near proficiency is going to be competing for however many Lancelots you've duped.

The new Extra C.C. is a cut still above, with the BLOCK and defense of a Rook and the passive COST recharge of a Knight.
>>
>>20886441
I am so new to the game that I don't even understand half of the words you said.

Could you explain a bit please? Has any english guide for this game come out yet? I didn't see any when I looked it up so I have no idea how anything works aside from "put units here and watch them attack things"
>>
>>20886443
Every character has a stat growth/utility tendency corresponding to the chess piece that represents their appearance as a gacha result.

>KNIGHT: Low COST and skills that recharge COST once deployed. Good Near Attack growth but mediocre Defense and BLOCK. Put them on the board early to get more expensive pieces out faster.
>BISHOP: People who are mostly noncombatants in-show go here. Their attack radius becomes a healing radius intended to be pointed at allies.
>ROOK: High BLOCK and Defense. The guys you want to put in-lane to hold up a bunch of enemies at once.
>QUEEN: High Attack, typically in one favored category. Also high COST, so you're often planning around how they're going to reinforce your earlier-deployed units.
>KING: Good Far Attack growth and one-shot skills that pop when they come onto the field, typically either within their attack radius or affecting all allies of a given Organization.
>EXTRA: Oddball passive effects and very generalist stats. Currently made of either KMF mechanics (mediocre if actually deployed) or C.C. (archetypal limited gacha super-generalist).

The Navi stages in the Story progression try their best to explain class utilities, but are constrained by making you wait a while to perform the next optimal move (if you're playing at 1x speed).
>>
>>20886457
Thanks for the explanation anon, really appreciate it.

Is there a way to tell which KMF go best with what pilot?
>>
>>20886565
Anything that isn't Lancelot will tend to want to stick with whatever its default weapon is. Lancelot can be developed into a jack-of-all trades; both of its Near weapons come with a bonus BLOCK point and its Far configuration can blast 5 targets at once on a skill activation.

From there, you can extrapolate from whether the pilot you want to assign has either a better Near rate (on their profile's left side) or Far rate (on their right) and/or which Interval is closer to 1000 (generally higher Interval = more cooldown frames between attacks). Healers should ignore all of this math and get a Far KMF since they want to be available to heal more and further-away allies.
>>
>>20886441
If you go purely off of the show, maybe. But the non-7th gen stuff is no slouch. Kallen's Glasgow puts out damage because she is a strong unit of the Rook type, and its cheaper cost to put down than many other stuff. It also is the only melee unit that has a wide range on its special attack.
Meanwhile, Gloucesters can be upgraded to use their lances for a 2 range melee attack so you can put them behind a unit to double up while Cornelia's has the Lance by default

Meanwhile, the Pureblood Sutherlands that Jeremiah and Villetta come with have a spread AoE attack special that can be very good for your ranged units.

>>20886641
>Anything that isn't Lancelot will tend to want to stick with whatever its default weapon is
Would disagree, lances are probably going to be better for putting behind your Rook units. Particularly, Todoh in his Custom Burai has a Block of 4 but lacking damage, so you can put a Gloucester attacker behind him for added damage. This is probably best for Guilford who has a very high base attack stat but only blocks 1
Darlton's is better with the cannon though since his has a unique property on his shots piercing though units.
>>
bump
>>
>>20887241
I guess this game doesn't generate enough player from outside japan. Copy paste Arknights map doesn't help
>>
>>20887299
CG isn't as loved outside of Japan as it is inside.
>>
>>20886641
Thanks anon I really appreciate you

>>20886699
and you too
>>
Is it just me or is AP recovery in this game really slow?
>>
>>20887574
It is. You get 10 every hour when high level dailies wants 20 or 30 per run.
>>
>>20887861
Wow, that's incredibly stingy. Hopefully they improve that.
>>
Is there a discord for the game yet?

Or a guild?
>>
Find a flaw

https://youtu.be/Pxybrmifb84
>>
What KMF was this in the game’s intro video? And the other two that showed up before it?
>>
File: PendulumKMF.jpg (180 KB, 960x684)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>20888693
Thats the Pendulum
They revealed it way back before the game went dormant.

It seems to have a V2 or Strike Gundam gimmick with those module equipment. More so on the V2 side since that seems to be combining both equipment at once
>>
>>20888651
Nada.
/vmg/ guild is dead
>>
>>20888654
>find a flaw
She's not a man. Even Marybell was quick to almost wet her pants the moment she met Male Oldrin aka Orpheus. The only reason Mary didn't convert fully to being heterosexual was because she'd became a full schizo by then.
>>
>>20869829
>Every single orphan shown is a little girl
Based lolicon MC. Get them away from Nunnally though otherwise Lelouch would straight up kill them
>>
>>20878756
>Theres no routes or anything like that here.
Too bad really, cause I would have romanced Lelouch for the shits and giggles of seeing Shirley and Kallen seethe over it.
>>
>>20888651
>or a Guild
Well there's this one. Dunno how many are from here and how many are rando elevens.
>>
File: 1653500683134.jpg (934 KB, 2316x1080)
934 KB
934 KB JPG
>>20889928
Forgot my pic
>>
Ever since I saw that shot of the MC wearing the Camelot uniform like Suzaku's, I was wondering if the plot would end up like the Lost Colors PSP game.
Except in mobage form.
Multiple choices during story segments that actually affect the story (and not just "all responses give the same outcome").

Like, say, Lelouch giving the MC a choice to join Lloyd's group as a spare pilot/double agent. He's already friends with Suzaku, has very good KMF piloting skills and is (half-)Britannian.

I do hope that the MC would patch up their relationship with Claris/Clarisse/Clarice, their foster mother. I know the MC is just lashing out due to their own issues, but still.
>>
>>20889803
Pretty sure they are both bi. Oldrin also seems to have a thing for her brother.
>>
>>20889958
>I do hope that the MC would patch up their relationship with Claris/Clarisse/Clarice
same, she a cute
>>
>>20889958
>Like, say, Lelouch giving the MC a choice to join Lloyd's group as a spare pilot/double agent
That actually makes me curious about something: how will the plot change if Lelouch, via MC-kun/chan, finds out that Suzaku is the Lancelot's pilot way earlier than canon?
>>
>>20889958
Do other Mobages even feature route splits like that?
>>
>>20857706
It's going to be canon, whitey.
>>
>>20890333
Genesic already makes it canon.
>>
Do you think they'll add in more OC's once they've run out of the initial show's characters? God knows certain factions need it like the Yuropoors and Chinks.
>>
How do I get gilford’s gloucester lance and lancelot’s rifle?

I got dupes of both and crafted them in KMF development but they still only have the swords. Is there a next step that I’m missing?
>>
>>20890373
>thinking the game will live that long
>>
>>20890184
Never seen one on a mobage before, sadly.
It would be interesting if they do it in Lost Stories though.
In the Main Quest screen, there's an option called Another Story, but it's either for Events that have their own storyline, or...

>>20890378
You need to unlock them in the Enhance -> KMF Enhance screen and spend KMF Upgrade Schematics (the red, blue and green chip things). I think you can only get those by in the Black Knights Medal shop outside of events, so tough luck.
>>
>>20890373
That depends on where the story actually goes assuming it won't just follow the original anime's plot beat by beat. It'd be interesting to see a version of the plot where say for example Lelouch never got captured at the end of R1 because of our MC protecting them from Suzaku, but because of him leaving the Black Knights to rescue Nunnally prior, the Black Knights still got defeated by Cornelia's forces and which forces Lelouch and company to go into hiding. It'd be cool if we could get a scenario like that where Lelouch rebuilds his forces bit by bit while rescuing his crew one member at a time.

But that's just wishful thinking and I doubt we will get it. That aside, no word on an English release I take it? I haven't found any which is a shame
>>
Note:
Enhancing KMFs = improve ATK, DEF and reduce COST at high levels
Leveling up Pilots = improve most stats including Max HP

No idea how DEF Rate percentage works for damage reduction.
>>
>>20890390
Damn. How do I get Black Knights medals?
>>
>>20890397
Let the EOP's suffer by having their version be one year late at a minimum.
>>
>>20890397
I really do hope we get an English release because I want to actually understand the story. What do you guys think are the chances of actually getting one?
>>
>>20890465
>What do you guys think are the chances of actually getting one?
Minimal at best, never at worst. The issue is that I don't think we've ever gotten a Code Geass game officially released in English that isn't a crossover game like SRW. Hopefully Sunrise takes a look at the market and realizes there's some profit to be had. Gundam and Ultraman both benefited a lot from it after all.
>>
>>20890476
>The issue is that I don't think we've ever gotten a Code Geass game officially released in English that isn't a crossover game like SRW.
Outside Suzaku of the Counterattack we haven't gotten any official Geass spin-offs licensed. The series did not do well in the states especially after Bandai went all out on their initial sets which even gave us English dubbed sound dramas
>>
>>20890421
I've only seen them as rewards for the following missions:
Daily: Post something on the Guild chat once = 5 medals
Weekly: Post something on the Guild chat thrice (three days, once each?) = 30 medals

On the BK Medal shop, 3 KMF Blueprints = 20 BK Medals.

I hope we get more places to get these things.
>>
>>20890483
The little comic collections also came out in English. Knights and Queens iirc.
>>
File: gacha.png (968 KB, 750x800)
968 KB
968 KB PNG
Are these pilots/KMFs good enough to start saving up the rest of whatever the in game currency is called? I know I need good units but I also want to save up for Gawain and Pendulum and other cool KMFs down the line. I'm also getting annoyed with getting constant dupes.

Also, could I have some advice on team compositions?
I understand the basic gist of putting kings on ranged KMF and rooks on KMF with extra block, but I'd appreciate knowing what are good compositions that other anons use since I'm starting to struggle with finishing missions with full marks past chapter 2. Not sure if it's just a matter of needing to level up my units or if it's an issue of me not making good team comps.
>>
>>20891528
>already have the holy starter luccsacc trinity of Suzaku/Lancelot, Cornelia/Gloucester and Kallen/Glasgow
I think you're fine with attackers and blockers.

A decent Repair unit with Shirley, but I don't see any unit with Flyer Killer (increased damage and prioritizes flying targets), though smarter positioning can deal with that.

>good compositions
Personally, I go with something resembling my usual tower defense loadout when I go in blind: 2 cost regenerators on low ground, 2 ranged units on high ground, 2 blockers on low ground, one or two healers. Depending on the map layout, change the numbers of blockers and healers.

Leveling up your pilots makes a lot of difference too IMO.
>>
>>20891623
Thanks for the advice, anon. Do you mind explaining what a cost regenerator is?
>>
>>20891678
Cost Regenerators corresponds to Knights in my explainer in >>20886457. Of the ones you've got screenshotted in >>20891528, Jeremiah and Suzaku will be your two big go-tos - Jeremiah because he awards a fat lump sum the second he steps onto the field, and Suzaku because every time his progressive cost gain pops, he also gains a KMF Skill Gain buff for faster MVS multi-cleaves or whatever fun tricks you want to do with Lancelot's non-default weapons (VARIS spray-shooting or Slash Harken self-shielding).

Of note is that this week's cycle of Challenge stages starts you with about 3x the normal starting COST, but no standard 1-per-second Cost regen. You'll be wholly dependent on the over-time gain from Suzaku, Guilford, and lower-rarity Knights to eventually deploy a whole squad (if your dudes can survive long enough to have business in the Challenge tab in the first place).
>>
If this follows the anime then there will be an original arc between R1 and R2, and if it's set in Japan then the protagonist might run into Oldrin/Orpheus.

Or he might got to the EU with Suzaku.
>>
How d you download?
>>
>>20892713
>Oldrin/Orpheus.

Whomst
>>
File: JIBUN HANSEN.png (981 KB, 845x1530)
981 KB
981 KB PNG
>>20893306
The same way you download any /m/ game that isn't a shady PRC asset flip: QooApp.
>>
>>20893441
>QooApp
scam that never works with games that you actually want
>>
>>20893481
Not him, but I've never had a problem with QooApp. Is APKpure more your speed?
>>
>>20885026
>maybe Suzaku
Sorry Anon, but Suzaku is more popular than you seem to believe
>>
>>20893326
The MCs of Oz of the Reflection. They're basically Lelouch and Suzaku but as twin siblings. Orpheus is the Lelouch in this situation, being a terrorist except he's less of a 4D chessmaster and more of an ace pilot ala Char Aznable complete with blonde hair and a hot little sister. Like Lelouch, he wants revenge on Britannia, specifically V.V. and his uncle Oiaguro, for ruining his life and killing his girlfriend. He has a Geass that lets him disguise himself as other people when his targets look at him.

Oldrin is the Suzaku in this situation, only difference being that instead of a dumb himbo, she's a dumb bimbo instead. I guess she's somewhat smarter as she realizes the hypocrisy of defending the people from terrorists when it's Britannia's tyranny that creates said terrorists in the first place which results in her pulling a Kallen and fighting for what's right instead. She's also all but outright stated to be a lesbian because of the stuff between her and Marrybell, one of Lelouch's sisters and also the third MC.

Speaking of, Marrybell is basically what happens when Lelouch and Euphemia do a fusion dance. She has the natural charm of the latter but the sheer ruthlessness of the former. She has a terrorist hateboner as her family died thanks to a terrorist attack in the past (it was actually V.V. being a dick). Implied to be bisexual because she has a thing for both Oldrin and Orpheus.
>>
File: sword harken.webm (2.89 MB, 710x400)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
>>20894890
>>
>>20894890
This sounds terrible

>Oldrin is the Suzaku in this situation, only difference being that instead of a dumb himbo, she's a dumb bimbo instead
She's also fucking irrelevant
>>
>>20895027
>This sounds terrible
It is or at least it becomes terrible come 02 which is sad because it had some a neat premise but it gets bogged down by its shit leads and it doesn't really expand on the Geass lore and setting so much as add more unnecessary characters and elements like every one of these spin-offs.
>>
File: retard.jpg (79 KB, 478x424)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>20894890
>guess she's somewhat smarter as she realizes the hypocrisy of defending the people from terrorists when it's Britannia's tyranny that creates said terrorists in the first place which results in her pulling a Kallen and fighting for what's right instead.
>>
>>20895037
Not wrong though. Suzaku double downs on his nonsense until he finally snaps whereas Oldrin grows from it. Still shit though but it's at least something
>>
>>20895046
No, she goes back to Britannia when she gets her memories back. She only truly fights against Britannia when its Emperor Lelouch.

People who didn't actually follow the series should actually stop using incomplete info.
>>
File: sword blazer.webm (2.91 MB, 710x400)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>
>>20895046
>Not wrong though. Suzaku double downs on his nonsense until he finally snaps whereas Oldrin grows from it.
So you didn't watch the TV series or read Oz/o2
>>
>>20895063
Not really. When Marrybell joins Lelouch, Oldrin sides against her to take Mary down.

>>20895119
I did and Suzaku doubled down cause MUH EUPHY until whoops I nuked Tokyo happened.
>>
>>20895144
>Not really.
She literally goes back to Britannia. She doesn't join the BK or World Army
>>
>>20895144
Jesus Christ speaking of doubling down over being wrong.
>>
>Can't play this on Bluestacks
FUCK
>>
>>20895155
>She doesn't join the BK or World Army
Actually she does. By virtue of the Republic of Britannia (or was it Principality?) becoming part of the UFN, its army were assimilated into the Black Knights forces as well and that includes people like Cornelia and the Glinda Knights. The former in particular we see served as a commander during the Zilkstahn incident.
>>
>>20885026
Anecdotally, Suzaku seems to be popular. He's both my sisters' favorite character and my favorite behind Lelouch and C.C.

I'm sure he also has a legion of fans in nipland too.
>>
>>20895144
>Not really. When Marrybell joins Lelouch, Oldrin sides against her to take Mary down.
And before that, Oldrin fought against the Black Knights in Tokyo.

>>20895228
>Actually she does. By virtue of the Republic of Britannia (or was it Principality?) becoming part of the UFN, its army were assimilated into the Black Knights forces as well and that includes people like Cornelia and the Glinda Knights.
Its hilarious how wrong you

Its outright stated in Black Albion that Zero (Suzaku) wants the Glinda Knights to not be part of the Black Knights, to avoid concentrating too much power in one organization and to act as a check against them.
Actually follow these series without just assuming things. And
>>
File: 1653964983560.png (1.44 MB, 1918x934)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
Mario/Maya have a Custom Burai before they upgrade to the Zougetsu
>>
>>20895517
10 bucks it's just a dark blue recolor
>>
>>20895568
Probably, but its nice seeing some stuff like this
>>
File: CG popularity.jpg (116 KB, 600x704)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>20885026
>Super popular ones are C.C, Kallen, Lelouch and maybe Suzaku.
Are we on /a/ now? I know /m/ has always been divided on Code Geass but this place at least in the in with it unlike /a/ who still thinks its 2007.
>>
>>20895394
>>20895774
Some people tend to think that characters they don't like can't be popular, and Suzaku haters are not exactly known for their ability to put things into perspective
>>
>>20895774
>Random popularity poll with only a few dozen votes.

Imagine actually believe that fucking Gino of all people has the same popularity as Kallen.
>>
>>20895774
>Nothing for Villetta
What? But I thought the shitloads of porn of her means she's popular.
>>
>>20896042
Looks like it's some fujo event or something, the number of votes is laughable anyway.

Rolo with almost the same votes than C.C or Euphemia being less voted than Gino, lol.
>>
after playing part 3 of the story, I would like to express a little more info on the MC and their foster mother Claris.

Although they do indeed not have good relationships with Claris, it is not due to animosity but rather worry. Claris genuinely loves the MC as any family member would and is constantly worried for their safety due to the MC being a frequent truant in school. The MC on the other hand respects and appreciates Claris's feelings and efforts to form a bond but is constantly fighting their identity crisis. They both identify as Japanese and Britannian but is unable to live life as either. He goes to the Ghetto and interacts with the young girls there, identifying themselves as a Japanese but does live and fight with them and instead life a comfortable life in a Britannian home. On the other hand, they can't fit into a proper Britannian society due to the extreme views of the society as a whole. Although Claris does not have any discrimination towards the elevens and even mentions how she respected the MC's parents, she wants the MC to live as a Britannian so that they could get the privileges and comfort but was unaware of the internal turmoil within the MC.

This ultimately causes the so called "bad relation" they seem to have.
Claris, worried for their safety, would go "The school just called, where were you today and why are you home so late when you weren't even in school?"
While the MC, not wanting her to worry, goes "It's not your business"

Lelouch has also mentioned Claris as the MC's weakness and although he didn't put it harshly, he did somewhat imply he would use her as leverage against the MC betraying him.
>>
File: 1653985055655.jpg (184 KB, 1117x778)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>20895517
>>
>>20896803
I like the scout animation for this one. High speed movements that speaks for the MC's piloting skills.
also
>Disel
>>
>>20896823
I thought it was Diezel since the one character is a "Ze" sound.
>>
>>20895568
Give this anon a medal
>>
>>20896035
>Gino of all people has the same popularity as Kallen.
Yes I definitely can believe that
>>
>>20896045
>Rolo with almost the same votes than C.C or Euphemia being less voted than Gino, lol.
Why is that funny?
>>
>>20896035
>>20896045
>Kallen
>popular

She literally lost to Shirley in one of the later polls in the series. All you need to know about CG polls is that

Lelouch > Suzaku > HUGE GAP > the rest

Why do you think nobody cared about Re;surrection and the only scene in Akito people talked about were the scenes with Lelouch and Suzaku? Why do you think people are passed off when SRWs consistently shaft them for Kallen?
>>
File: revenue.png (88 KB, 1096x696)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>20896867
>Suzaku more popular than C.C.

Banner last week with a new C.C. unit reached 7th in revenue ranking whereas Lelouch unit today only made to 14th in Lost Stories.

JP polls are unreliable as fuck when fujoshis are involved. If you really think that Rolo is more popular than Kallen is your choice.

>Nobody cared about Re;surrection

It got a 1 billion in box office. More than Gundam 00 movie.
>>
>>20896867
Yeah, anon. Gino is a extremely popular character. That's why he got so many screentime in Code Geass movie. That's why he keeps appearing in every SRW game that feature CG.
>>
>>20896943
>It got a 1 billion in box office
And was promptly forgotten. It was shit, get over it.
>>
>>20896867
I'd throw C.C. before the power gap. Lelouch, Suzaku, and C.C. are always shown as "the three main characters" and their popularity reflects that.
>>
>>20896867
>Why do you think people are passed off when SRWs consistently shaft them for Kallen?

I have never seen any SRW player pissed off because Suzaku is shafted by Kallen, lol. If anything, players only play with Suzaku because the Lancelot is a cool unit.

Kallen is always one of the most aced characters in every SRW she appears. Do you realize that almost all Suzaku fanbase is female and SRW players are in the majority males in their 30s?
>>
File: lost stories.png (1.14 MB, 1491x768)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>20896982
Lelouch, Suzaku, C.C and Kallen are always shown as the four main characters, retard. You only have to see the character section in Lost Stories website.

Why is there so much hate for Kallen here, some people got suffocated by her tits and developed a trauma?
>>
>>20896990
>I have never seen any SRW player pissed off because Suzaku is shafted by Kallen,
So you weren't here during Z2 where people were perplexed that a fucking side character got more screentime than the two mains?
>Kallen is always one of the most aced characters in every SRW she appears.
Why the fuck are lying Kallenfag?
>>
File: Really Nigga.png (346 KB, 590x402)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
>>20896943
>JP polls are unreliable as fuck when fujoshis are involved
>literally using revenue ranking for a gatcha game where it always spikes with new rolls or units regardless of the character
>>
>>20897006
>Lelouch, Suzaku, C.C and Kallen are always shown as the four main characters, retard.
>Kallen

KEK
>>
>>20896953
Why are you so butthurt about Gino Kallenfag?
>>
>>20896982
This. It's always been Lelouch, Suzaku and C.C. I thought this was common knowledge.
>>
>>20897044
>>20897040
>>20897037
>>20897030
>>20897025

Samefag.

Enjoy your fapping to Gino and Suzaku.
>>
File: samefag fail.jpg (108 KB, 510x1499)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>20897082
>Kallenfags...
>>
File: x88jw0y4c7s21.jpg (970 KB, 3024x4032)
970 KB
970 KB JPG
>Kallen isn't popular guys!
>People like Shirley more than her!
>My poll that is only relevant to a single location where people have to vote in person matters!
lol
lmao even

Meanwhile, when Re;surrection comes out...
>>
>>20897102
>but Re;surrection
>but Re;surrection
>but Re;surrection
yawn
>>
File: x88jw0y4c7s212.jpg (158 KB, 1024x768)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Lets go back a bit when the compilation movies were coming out where she still makes the poll list at number 6 there despite getting barely any screentime in that movie
>>
>>20897102
>Blast how am I suppose to counter an event only poll!
>I know I'll use Newtype they're always accurate and represent what's popular

Ya know...the best part of this is that Re;surrection didn't even win their most popular movie of the year poll and the cast only was ranked for this month.
>>
>>20897111
Wow...you literally just proved how unpopular Kallen is
>>
File: x88jw0y4c7s213.jpg (196 KB, 1200x900)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
And for the 3rd movie

>>20897115
Almost as if people like the cast despite being a forgettable movie
>>
>>20897118
No that can't be it Kallen isn't popular
>>
File: z9duxu012w341.png (2.27 MB, 1920x1080)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>>20897108
>Yawn
>not giving it a chance for giving best girl her smile back
ngmi
>>
Ah, but surely things must have been different back then! What did things look like back when the anime ended?

Sadly I'm having trouble find an image of the issues coming out when the series ended, but I do have this archived thread for one in October after the series ended
https://archived.moe/a/thread/15666087

As can be seen, Kallen is clearly at Number 2 in the image for ants. This is at the height of the series popularity, too

Going forward, I hope we can ignore the retarded Kallen hater and their seething attempt at revisionism.
>>
>>20897135
>Newtype
>>
>>20897126
I gave it a chance by watching it. It was shit. Best girl will always be original C.C, no question. Take that trash back to /a/.
>>
>>20897006
stfu kallenfag nerd
>>
File: Closing Credits.png (669 KB, 2048x1099)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
>>20897006
>Lelouch, Suzaku, C.C and Kallen are always shown as the four main characters, retard.
Every piece of CG promotional material has always focused on the main three, not including Kallen. This is a cringe reach, stop it's embarrassing.
>>
File: Lancelot&Guren.jpg (242 KB, 920x651)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>20897170
>>
File: MC Burai.webm (1.3 MB, 780x360)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB WEBM
>>
>>20897172
>spin-off manga focusing on Lancelet and GURREN's pilots
Guess Lelouch isn't a main character because he isn't on there. Again please stop, this is embarrassing. I can respect liking Kallen, but she's just not as important as you think she is. She's a B in importance (along with others like Charles, Schnizel, Cornelia, Euphie, Nunally) but not an A like the main three. No shame in that.
>>
>>20897187
>I can respect liking Kallen, but she's just not as important as you think she is.
Pretty much. It generally depends on how one defines importance. In terms of the narrative, Kallen is important in the sense that she gives us an additional perspective to the ongoing events of the show as "the normal girl" of the group. Compared to Lelouch, C.C., and Suzaku, Kallen is the most grounded and she reacts in ways you can expect from a tomboy teenager with a strong sense of justice. She questions who Lelouch truly is beneath the mask, is angered by Suzaku being a constant hypocrite, and generally has little patience for C.C.'s aloof and teasing nature.

In terms of how she actually affects the plot, then Kallen isn't really that important beyond being Lelouch's muscle who handles big battles for him. In contrast, Lelouch, Suzaku and C.C. all have a hand to play that affects the story and in terms of growth, all three grow a lot more as individuals than Kallen does too. That isn't to say Kallen isn't a main character obviously, but Lelouch (Protagonist), Suzaku (Deuteragonist), and C.C. (Tritagonist) are all way above her in terms of overall focus and relevance.
>>
>>20897445
Should save this comment to be reposted whenever this topic inevitably comes up again. Could not have put it better myself.
>>
If Kallen isn't important or popular why is she always in all collabs Code Geass has with other series?

Every single collab is always Lelouch, C.C., Kallen and Suzaku. GBF, SinoAlice, you name it.
>>
>>20897556
>why is she always in all collabs Code Geass has with other series?
Because she's a big tiddy redhead with a nice ass voiced by Ami Koshimizu? Doesn't take a genius to figure out why.
>>
>>20897006
Kallen is missing from 80% of R2 and less critical to the plot than a literal normal high school love interest in the form of Shirley.
>>
bump
>>
I love my husband Suzaku.
>>
>>20898949
fuck off lelouch you're dead
>>
>>20899013
Laughed at this harder than I should've.
>>
>>20890333
>>20890349
Nah, some faggot gacha game isn't canon no matter what the zips writing it say.

until they come out with a legit season 3 or another movie, none of this gay shit matters.
>>
Unlocking other KMF weapons not only need KMF Schematics (red, blue, green) but also gold KMF chips that only probably drop from the highest difficulty KMF parts daily quest. Fuck.
>>
>>20899657
Fuck man, how do you even get past those higher difficult dailies?
I can't even get past a certain point of chapter 3 in the main story with what I got, but it feels like doing the 10 ap dailies is too slow when it comes to leveling up units
>>
>>20899227
Unless you work for Sunrise, your opinion amounts to dick all.
>>
File: Lelouch and C.C. (1).jpg (1.42 MB, 3000x4000)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
Is there a standalone Suzaku image from Lost Colors too?
>>
>>20900073
Those are from Genesic Re;Code, not Lost Colors
>>
Bros how the FUCK do I beat this map I’ve been stuck here for days and I hate it
>>
>>20900474
Post character
>>
>>20900127
oops, my mistake. My request still stands though, if anyone has a Suzaku jpg lying around I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>20899756
Made a mistake, sorry.
Highest rarity KMFs (Lancelot, Gloucester) = need gold KMF chips
Middle rarity KMFs (Sutherland, etc.) = silver chips
Low rarity KMFs, if they have multiple weapons (Glasgow, etc.) = bronze chips

So yeah, VARIS!Lancelot and Messer!Lancelot are a long way to go, but Stun Baton Sutherlands are fair game.

For his rarity, Kewell is frighteningly effective at being an anti-air gunner, with is Passive 1 being Flyer Killer and his Passive 2 boosting his ATK speed, which also makes him charge his Skill very quickly. Coupled with a ranged Sutherland, he can mulch both fliers and ground units with its AOE Skill.
>>
File: R2GRcast.png (3.69 MB, 4316x1920)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
>>20900794
Okay, but you're getting Kallen in the process too
>>
>>20900902
Honestly RGB chips are harder to find than gold chips. If you can clear chapter 3 (around 9000~10000 power level) you can try to clear the 3rd KMF upgrade quest. One or two runs during it's 2x drop day should get you enough for a weapon change.
>>
>>20900932
You buy the RBG stuff from the shop with the points you get from being in a guild
>>
>>20900911
Deal, thanks.
>>
Is this the game with L2D Kallen ass that spawned a brief resurgence in Kallen art some time ago?
>>
File: R2KallenGRAltArt.png (1.38 MB, 1920x1080)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>20901824
No, that was Genesic Re;Code
Here is the unlockable art for R2 Kallen
>>
>>20896035
People are dumb. Random photo from a random store doesn't mean jackshit.
>>
>>20897006
They just like to troll people who like her. Obviously she's not as popular as Lelouch and Suzaku, there's a gap, but she would be in a top 5 list.
>>
>>20897815
That's one of the reasons why people didn't like most R2 though. Not THE reason, but a reason.
>>
File: Screenshot_7005.png (2.12 MB, 1404x820)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
>>20900474
This is what I did.
>>
>>20899657
They're not that hard, as long as you train and grind a bit.
>>
>>20897445
That's reasonable.
>>
>>20897176

Burais are underrated. Guess the upgrade curve was a little too fast.
>>
bump
>>
>>20869829
>>20869956
>>20869999
Was keeping up with the game and so far we've already pushed past Episode 8 of the original anime. Outside of little details like our MC being the one who brought C.C. to Saitama Ghetto to save Lelouch's ass, not much of any actual changes to the plot yet. I hope it does diverge more cause it gives credence to the notion of our MC's presence in the story.
>>
>>20903363
Also gonna play as a girl. I like the look of the BK uniform on Maya.
>>
>>20903368
I prefer the male lead. He's kinda unhinged and I like it.
>>
>>20903373
>He's kinda unhinged and I like it.
Yuma Uchida has that natural angry boi power. There's a reason why he got cast in Getter Robo Arc as Takuma.
>>
>>20903380
>Yuma Uchida
pretty much the main reason i went with the male mc, despite normally defaulting to the FEMC for most stuff
>>
File: All Range Bomber.webm (2.99 MB, 800x450)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
>>20903368
Why can't they make a Gihren's Greed game using all this alternate stuff as routes?

A Gihren's Greed game would be cheap to make, not counting animated cutscenes.
>>
>>20903389
>Why can't they make a Gihren's Greed game using all this alternate stuff as routes?
Cause if ain't Gundam then it's not worth it - Sunrise
>>
>>20903394
Considering they redid it to change the graphical style after going silent for years to the point people thought it was quietly canceled, it feels like Lost Stories has at least some actual passion behind it.
>>
>>20903394
Also it's been a decade since the last Gihren's Greed game so it might as well been abandoned since people get older and lose interest in video games and lets not get into the younger generation.
>>
>>20901849
I can't believe I'm more focused on the cockpit than the ass.
That cockpit is not ergonomic at all, must be painful as hell to pilot in.
>>
File: Sin título.jpg (431 KB, 1518x598)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
Are Marrybell and Oldrin actually gay or are they just straight girls playing around
>>
File: FUYQjsraQAAiBsy.jpg (285 KB, 2048x970)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
There's some great art in the mobile games but where are the rips AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>20903864
Marrybell is likely bisexual since she shows great interest in Orpheus after they meet. Oldrin is probably pure lesbian though. At the very least, I don't ever remember her showing any real interest in men. Could be though that she's just Marrybell-sexual.
>>
>>20903458
>it feels like Lost Stories has at least some actual passion behind it.
That remains to be seen. I'll believe if the plot of Lost Stories actually changes and isn't just a retread of the original anime but with OC self-insert.
>>
>>20904157
I don't think it's going to change the overall outcome of the anime story, because that would limit their options, but it'll simply have the protagonist having his own side story happening at the same time. That said, I am curious about how and when you'll get him to work with the other side, since right now he's still with Zero.
>>
bump
>>
Such is the power of Code Geass Z...
>>
>>20907169
r u from future?
>>
>>20903904
yeah, kind of like to see the version of Kallen during the shower scene even with the white fog covering he
>>
>>20903363
>Outside of little details like our MC being the one who brought C.C. to Saitama Ghetto to save Lelouch's ass
Have there been any interactions between MC and C.C? What does she think of us? Do we know about Geass?
>>
>>20910174
>Have there been any interactions between MC and C.C?
Yes. They first met when the MC was going to use Lelouch's simulator, and she was in there using it out of boredom.

>What does she think of us?
You help her get to Saitama and then you cause an explosion to help cover the escape when she distracts to let Lelouch get out of the bad situation he gets himself into there.

>Do we know about Geass?
No
>>
>>20874662
It's deleted, did anyone save it?
>>
>>20897137
>Best girl will always be original C.C, no question
You're arguing semantics when the only difference between Anime C.C. and Movie C.C. is that former chose to make peace with Lelouch's death whereas the latter chose to be selfish and resurrected Lelouch. Other than that they're pretty much the same character. The development that C.C. had in the original anime would have always led to Resurrection C.C. had Lelouch lived there as well.
>>
File: Kallen settei.jpg (957 KB, 1411x2000)
957 KB
957 KB JPG
>>
>>20910692
>Other than that they're pretty much the same character
I'm sorry that you can't tell the difference. Give it a few rewatches, maybe.
>>
>>20858852
One thing I always loved about geass is how the KMFs wheel all over the place in such an agile manner. The movie did a great job bringing some of that feel back in the choreography. Never really dug the aerial battles and how the 9th gens flew all over the place.

Also Z of the Recapture when?
>>
bump
>>
>>20911940
Fuck off. Movie C.C makes Creayus happy and that is all that matters.
>>
>>20910202
I wonder how knowledge of Geass will affect our characters impression/Loyalty toward Lelouch. I don't want to believe we would betray him with Ougi and the rest of the black knights.
>>
>>20914258
MC knew Lelouch's real identity and had no problem with him killing his own brother, I don't think having knowledge about Geass would change the standing that much as long as it means they could remove Britannians harder.
the Euphie massacre is probably the tipping point that would flip MC switch again.
>>
>>20914629
I hope they don't do something like give us a choice to follow Lelouch or abandon him to side with Suzaku or something after that
>>
>>20915079
Why? I think having a choice would be great, rather than wishing we could go one route but then being forced into another

I doubt they'd put so much effort into a phone game to make branching story paths though
>>
>>20914257
Seeing as Creayus wrote Tutor Lelouch, they don't actually care whether or not C.C. is in character or not, so fuck them too
>>
>>20914257
>and that is all that matters
thanks for confirming that characterization is only a vague and very secondary concept for you
>>
>>
File: 1653747213668[1].jpg (660 KB, 1920x2408)
660 KB
660 KB JPG
>>20915503
You dropped this, king.
>>
File: D5C85mAU8AA_2tk.jpg (698 KB, 4032x3024)
698 KB
698 KB JPG
>>
Unironically, I would welcome Lost Stories getting an anime adaptation and it's MC being made canon
>>
>>20922217
Same, I like MC kun
>>
>>20922060
where is this from?
>>
>>20922217
>Unironically, I would welcome Lost Stories getting an anime adaptation and it's MC being made canon
Only if it's Maya for me. I genuinely like the idea of Lelouch getting a female friend that doesn't wanna bang him.
>>
>>20911940
>I'm sorry that you can't tell the difference. Give it a few rewatches, maybe.
I'm sorry you're in denial. I know you like the cold and mysterious waifu but the cold hard truth is that was NEVER who C.C. truly. Inside she was always the lonely girl who only sought true companionship but her geass and code made that naturally impossible and so she sought death as her only salvation. Meeting Lelouch is what changes her mind and allows her to slowly open up again.
>>
Interview with Code Geass producer
http://sunrise-world.net/feature/feature.php?id=9145
>>
>>20922963
The only reason she doesn't is because the story is clearly written as a male
>>
>>20922954
https://twitter.com/GEASSPROJECT/status/1121609980572889089?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
>>20910692
>>20922972
C.C reluctantly but eventually accepting Lelouch's sacrifice goes hand in hand with her character development in the previous arcs. The very premise of Re;surrection goes against that for the sake of fanservice. Arguing the contrary only suggests that you put too much importance on the romantic aspect of their relationship, promise and interactions, to the detriment of their growth as characters, independantly of that one suggested nature of the bond. It's not wrong, it's just a different story, for different characters. As confirmed by the staff.
>>
>>20923621
>Lelouch's sacrifice
But it still happens. It's just your slave morality not allowing to see what exactly sacrifice is. If you are given benefit of doubt. Reality is disappointing though >>20918414
>>
>>20923674
If nothing is actually given up, then it's not a sacrifice

Zero Requiem was also about punishment and Lelouch gets out of it, diminishing it's purpose. To think Lelouch would be okay with that the way Re;surrection does is an insult to him.
>>
>>20923695
This. Why are we still explaining Code Geass in 2022?
>>
>>20923695
You're taking the anime way too seriously, bud.
>>
>>20915503
Bro, the original anime has not gone anywhere. Different adaptations with different takes on plot points are fine at this point.
>>
>>20922217
Even if he ends up helping C.C resurrect him by the end because its widely accepted by fans that Lelouch doesn't stay dead in universe?
>>
>>20924454
Plot point are not what was being discussed here, though.
>>20924457
>widely accepted by fans that Lelouch doesn't stay dead in universe
kek
>>
bump
>>
Predictions on next KMF banner?
>>
>>20928275
Kallen and Guren seems like the most likely if we go by story order mattering. Next story update would be Episode 9 and 10, which is Kallen's episode and the start of Narita.

Still want them to make the protagonist playable though. If they're going to give us these cool customs, I want to use them in them.
>>
How's the free Milly in the event shop? Is she worth getting or should I just spend my currency on items?
>>
>>20880287
>>20879861
>>
>>20930544
>>
Just saw this. Initial thoughts? Find myself surprised in that I don't hate the idea. If something like Renya could work, it think this would be even better and make more sense.
>https://youtu.be/0KgOsfXtSes
>>
>>20930802
I enjoyed the first half. "Sherlock Holmes with Geass" sounded cool to me
Waiting on the second half.

Genesic Re;Code is a game with interesting story ideas, held back by being a game with honestly boring gameplay
>>
Code Geass bros... Okouchi betrayed us for Gundam..... I thought Code Geass was his Gundam....
>>
>>20931567
Z's director/writer combo is even worse than Witch's.
>>
>>20931567
Okouchi has never betrayed anyone (insert Char screenshot), he's always been a Gundam person.

>>20931573
On paper, but Nomura has had decent-ish works and who knows if the staff will be the same. Akito's staff slightly changed from the very first announcement to the actual release (still directed by Akane though).
>>
File: Cero.jpg (285 KB, 577x548)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>
File: 20220615_205602.jpg (1.96 MB, 3529x2224)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
>>20904154
She's straight in my mind
>>
>>20935294
>>20936485

Didn't get either of these but then again I can't whale on gacha these days.
>>
File: FThirl-acAE7AJu.jpg (217 KB, 2048x946)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>20935294
>>
File: download.jpg (180 KB, 1320x600)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>20936485
Twintails or ponytail?
>>
>>20935294
I actually regret skipping that C.C.

Not because I want to use her, but because that passive reduction to Black Knights cost would be really useful with the characters I use.
>>
Anyone else prefer the Zougetsu to the Pendulum? I'd rather see the protagonist upgrade that
>>
>>20938133
The protagonist is a bonified weeb, yeah? Would be more appropriate to choose that KMF then.
>>
I wish we'd get content more frequency, there's next to nothing to talk about for this game already and I'm getting also getting pretty bored of playing it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.