[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 13 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Am I supposed to care about Yurin?
She barely showed up and she was much worse than Emily.
>>
You care enough to start a thread about her
>>
>>20849340
You are but AGE is kinda fucked pacing wise, writing wise and in most ways really, I like the suits though.
>>
>>20849340
Yes. They did not do a good job with that. They'll also do the same thing later, but worse.
>>
File: age.jpg (44 KB, 973x315)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
>>20849340
Meh I cared about her enough because Flit did, and Flit is probably the best of all the Age protags.
>>
I only care if she got bent over the hood of her mech and violated
>>
>>20849340
Yurin a cute
Emily a shit
>>
File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (41 KB, 400x534)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>20849474
She did, from a certain point of view
>>
File: file.png (553 KB, 1280x720)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
Gundam AGE had an incredible amount of tragedy for a Gundam show that was supposed to essentially be Gundam for the Pokemon demographic.
Imagine if a show like this aired in a saturday morning timeslot on disney channel or CN.
>>
>>20849340
I always felt it was weird how she was coerced into being the mech pilot at the end of arc one. I imagined them to just clunk her in the back of the head and force her into the mech she doesn't control, but no they...convince her to pilot it because something bad will happen to Flit? And then she pilots the thing that will very obviously be used against Flit? I feel like this was made far more complicated than it needed to be (which is basically just Desil in a nutshell anyway)
>>
hehe urine
>>
>>20849340
You're supposed to care about Flit and the impact her death has on him you retard.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.