[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 9 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: baan gaan power up.jpg (1.61 MB, 2308x3204)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
Previous thread: >>20808839

Go, Ikkaku, Grif, Hound!

Previous and current news:
>Hakaiou final volume in print publication
>Super Robot Wars 30 now released, includes J-Decker and Hakaiou (Expansion Pack may not include Yuusha, but includes Shinkalion; RIP Shinkalion thread)
>RG GaoGaiGar, GoldyMarg to release this September (GoldyMarg is P-Bandai, POs open now)
>SMP Final GaoGaiGar to release this June (P-Bandai release), SMP Might Gaine series teased
>SMP Alternative Destiny King Exkizer, P-Bandai Dragon Jet and Super Movable Frame to release this September
>Upcoming Koto kits: Dino Geist, Great Fighbird, Da-Garn & GX Parts, Pegasus Saber, Land Bison, Seven Changer, Baan Gaan
>THE GATTAI Might Gaine, Might Kaiser, Might Gunner, AND Seven Changer all currently in development; THE GATTAI Da-Garn X and Ga-Orn both slated for May (Da-Garn X delayed TWICE, from January then April, Ga-Orn could get delayed too)
>Pose+ Star GaoGaiGar and Goldion Hammer revealed, ChoRyuJin teased, release dates still unknown
>Soul of Chogokin ChoRyuJin, Dimension Pliers, GaoFighGar, Repli-GaoGaiGar, King Exkaiser, Chogokin Evoluder Guy prototypes unveiled, currently in development
>20th OP/ED DX Bravest Box Collection out now, includes Baan Gaan opening
>Obarism: Masami Obari artbook out now
Let your Brave spirit burn!
>>
Rate these forms.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BJA2YtRs8A
>>
>>20846933
Baan Gaan is a design that never really looks right to me no matter how its configured. Maybe those look better in motion, but I don't really like any of them just seeing these static poses
>>
File: Hiryu to Baan Gaan.jpg (244 KB, 1000x1000)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>20847021
What do you not like about Baan Gaan's design?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVdPydSNhfE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2WkV-mvkUc
>>
File: 다간.jpg (114 KB, 686x896)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>
File: RGoldion Hammer.jpg (1.25 MB, 3000x3000)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>20843281
>>20826207
Apparently, Yonetani had a difficult time approving GaoGaiGar's black color and Goldion Hammer during the development cycle.
http://sunrise-world.net/feature/feature.php?id=8870
DeepL: So "GaoGaiGar" was formed by verifying the detailed ideas that came up during the meetings.
Yonetani There were a lot of people's opinions involved. I also thought, "This is what I want to do! I also drew things like, "This is what I want to do! But there were some things that were not understood. For example, the Goldion hammer was a no-go in the early stages. I was told, "You can't make a toy out of it because it's not cool. Nowadays, thanks to American comic movies such as "The Mighty Thor," it is recognized as a respectable weapon, but at the time, it was a tough call. We had to come up with a rough idea of how the robot would transform and fight. Takara (now Takara Tomy) finally relented. I was also told at first that black robots were no good. They said that since it was aimed at children, it would not sell unless it had a flashy color. But as we made prototypes, they understood the coolness of the robot, and gradually Takara got on board and agreed with us.
--Was it a lot of work to make a series that took a year to complete?
Yonetani: When I finished "GaoGaiGar", I was a wreck both physically and mentally. I wrote down my feelings and momentum in the storyboards from that time. Things like "I dedicate this work to my life" were written in big letters. When I look at it now, I think, "This is so stupid it's great" (laughs). (laughs) No, I couldn't have done it unless I had that much courage to move forward in a straight line of stupidity. I stayed in every day to work on it, and it was like, "Listen to my soul! It was like, "Listen to my soul! During the process, some of the production staff were hospitalized, so while it was fun, it was also a very hard environment to work in.
>>
>>20847255
Did those v2's ever get finished?
>>
File: Koto.png (3.61 MB, 1284x1600)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB PNG
>>
>>20846462
My beloved narwhal...

>>20846933
Drill > Power > Wing
Unsure what creature that unpleasant green colour is. But I feel bad, so hopefully it's friendly?

>>20847255
>Korean filename
A bit jarring seeing "dagan" in Kr like that.

>>20847265
Wait, was the Goldion Hammer planned WHILE GGG was being developed, or are these separate-
>hammer was a big risk back then
>black uncool
As much as I hate executives and "we totally know what children like", these sound like acceptable concerns? Maybe I'm just lenient because they relented in the end. I know for Might Gaine and uhhh Da Garn? the final antag was named after Takara or Sunrise or one of the companies a few times haha.
>Yonetani: When I finished "GaoGaiGar", I was a wreck both physically and mentally.
>Things like "I dedicate this work to my life" were written in big letters.
G-geez... arigatou and happy birthday once again, Yonetani-san!!!
>During the process, some of the production staff were hospitalized
And mina-san, everyone else too, holy shit..

>>20847276
Did YOU?
>>
File: GGG roughdraft.jpg (319 KB, 1000x1778)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>20847318
The Goldion Hammer was already being conceived during the GaGaGaddy phase
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAvUAR4g8pE&t=20s
>>
>>20847324
>that Guy
Fear.
>that train man and wheel lady
Great!!
>the clacker toy thing at the bottom left
So they had that idea since the start.. I am thankful for the Goldion Hammer.
>>
>>20847255
I don't recall seeing this in the series.
>>
>>20846462
Oh shit, someone actually used my hastily made compilation image.
>>
File: King Galeon Gunmetal Boat.jpg (550 KB, 2048x1536)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
>>20847343
Originally, there was gonna be a Galeon+boat fusion as a GGG upgrade too.
>>
>>20847541
BOATGAIGAR
I was fond of Volfogg's big boat, even if he's not as strong, it's a neat command vessel that's really cool. Wish he got a Shadowmaru tier upgrade with a boat, with the show acknowledging that he's not always as strong as the symmetrical fusion folks. (Why do I remember it this way? I'm p sure it was Big Volfogg not saving the day as often, or him needing backup from trucks that sometimes saved, but maybe I'm wrong about this)
>>
File: Volfogg concept art.jpg (3.03 MB, 5192x3336)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB JPG
>>20847686
Speaking of Volfogg, early concept art of him.
>>
>>20847696
>the star thing that was in quite a few other Braves
What's with that? And hm, not sure if the early design was a lot less ninja-centric, or if they just came up with a purple bot that wasn't a ninja at the time. Purple and white IS a bit strange... but somehow it works out for him, I'm happy. Pleased as punch with Smolfogg's final head too, I love Ultra Magnus' antennas, but Volfogg looks friendlier without them.
>>
File: star silver.png (718 KB, 1024x768)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
>>20847700
I think they just like putting stars on police car Braves, Da Garn and some other police bros have it too
>>
File: Choryujin 220 222.jpg (3.77 MB, 4968x3324)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB JPG
>>20847700
Since I'm in a concept art /m/ood, Choryujin's as well. Gonna post more Yonetani interview stuff ITT too.
>>
File: Asahikage.png (112 KB, 1200x1142)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>20847700
Because its the symbol for the Japanese police force. J-Decker's badge is a direct reference to it
>>
>>20847708
>>20847720
Didn't know the police star was a thing nor notice the police correlation, but why six points? Sometimes it was I think five, but other times six.

>>20847716
The initial version looks cute, albeit like a Dagwon sort of Sentai or cop kind of way. I also really do appreciate how the antennae are asymmetrical for the individual bots (whose names I will never ever remember).
>should we have it red and yellow
>nah let's have it red and blue
>wait what if we could swap them
Maybe this is how they came up with this? Wish that gimmick came up more often than it did.
>>
File: Choryujin and Zenkaioh.jpg (297 KB, 832x468)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>20847875
>Sentai
>>
https://creators-voice.com/interview19/
Posting more Yonetani interview info right now.
DeepL translation: Interviewer: Actually, I am very nervous. I am very nervous because I have seen all of his works since I was a child, and now I get to interview the director.
"The King of Braves Gaogaigar" is a long-loved science fiction super robot anime that continues to "Gaogaigar vs. Betterman" serialized in Yatate Bunko, the eighth in the Brave series. At the time of the broadcast, I felt a little uncomfortable with the previous Brave series. Speaking of realism, of course, if you have the courage! !! It's cool, but I remember seeing it with a lot of excitement every time! First of all, please tell us about the birth of such "Gaogaigar".
Yonetani: Where should I start - I don't know. At the time of planning, there was a situation where there was a change in structure within Sunrise and the company became part of the Bandai Group. I think it was right around the time of "Dagwon" that we were deciding whether or not to continue with the lineup sponsored by Takara and Kabaya, and we were just barely able to create the last in the series of "Yuusha".
So, there seemed to be a lot of enthusiasm in the division to make the show bloom for the last time. However, I did not want to involve the children, the viewers, in adult affairs, so although the budget was low, I made minor changes in the use of DN (dupe negatives) in each show so that both adults and children could enjoy the show.
Thanks to this, toys (toys and hobbies) were also sold.
>>
Still funny how they wanted to include a gun as a side character
>>
Cont.: Interviewer: I have the impression that "GaoGaiGar" was very popular at the time, but the budget was still low.
Yonetani: The budget is fixed from the beginning and will not fluctuate whether the product sells or not. We have to make do with what we have. The shiny toy "Goldran" did well, but the video did not sell well, and it was tough for Victor, the software manufacturer.
Dagwon was very popular among women, so the video sold well, but the toy sales were not so good. So I felt again that we needed to shift the direction of our productions to one that would be supported by children, our original target audience, and not be overly conscious of the high target audience.
Ryosuke Takahashi, who had directed "Armored Trooper Votoms" and other works, approached me and said, "I'll just be the producer, please direct it. I had known Ryosuke for "Samurai Troopers" but had never worked with him directly. I was sure that I would be able to work with him. I think that after being turned down by others, he remembered that he was there and made me an offer (laughs).
>>
Part 3: Interviewer: (laughs)
Yonetani: At the time, I was working on an OVA called "Doraemon: Nobita and the Future Notebook," a robot-like OVA related to the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, which did not look like "Doraemon," and I had always wanted to make a robot as a mecha one day. I always had a little bit of an ambition, "If I were to make it, I would want to do it this way! I had a bit of an ambition to make something like this if I were to make it myself.
Interviewer: Wow! So that's how you ended up with "GaoGaiGar"! Is there a reason why you felt that the conventional robots were not good enough?
Yonetani: Robots are interesting for their mechanical mechanisms, but they are treated like characters made of steel, and it was difficult to decide at the script stage what characteristics and functions they would have as a mechanism, and I felt that there was a lack of realism.
So, in the story, Sueo Ushiyama says, "Robots smell like oil when you get close to them, don't they? I made sure to include lines such as "What would it feel like if it actually existed as a mecha? I made sure to include such "what it would feel like if it actually existed as a mecha.
>>
After a trillion years, I'm finally at the Kagerou mission.. but is there anything I should get/do first to have more people welcome him? I've never played this mission before.

>>20847877
Why does it look not-as-cool when on that greebly bug-eyed thing.. maybe I'm just lacking warmth to it?
>>
>>20847925
As far as I can tell Kagero's mission plays out mostly the same regardless of who you have recruited. Maybe if you put it off until extremely late and have other former enemies like Anti and the L-Gaim brigade join, you'll get some dialogue, but I doubt it and it probably wouldn't be worth it anyway
>>
>>20847930
So I can get him immediately after dinner??

>>20847907
>a gun as a side character
That seems fun but like, how often would it come up in a kids' show? Just wandering on the protag's desk chatting and turning into a gun when someone passes, a few lines before transforming into Gun, I don't see how often it would have been able to really shine in a natural sort of way. A camera MAYBE, since like, "hey look at that isn't that cool", "what a lovely day", or just doing reconnaissance.

>>20847899
>At the time of the broadcast, I felt a little uncomfortable with the previous Brave series
H-huh?
>>20847912
>The budget is fixed from the beginning and will not fluctuate whether the product sells or not.
Isn't this... really bad?
>Dagwon was very popular among women, so the video sold well, but the toy sales were not so good.
tfw no brave wife who likes whooshing robots around with me
>Votoms producer
Woar
>>20847921
I don't get it...
>>
File: Yuusha 9 Plan.jpg (190 KB, 922x2048)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>20847951
>>20847907
Photogrizer/Yuusha 9 had several other concepts running around.
>>
>>20847967
Squinting but..
>jet+tank/treads+gun-
>jet and drilltank bot
>two trainbots that have to live inside a cardboard box
>ice cube trays to freeze said bots
>??? and ???
3000-7200 I assume means price ranges for toys to sell. Trainbots seem fun, and the gun/barrel thing is fascinating.
>>
Part 4: Interviewer: So those are the factors that make it feel "kind of real!"
Yonetani: That's right. There was an unspoken rule that the robots would become stronger just by being attached to each other, but we valued the theoretical reason why the robots would inevitably become stronger and cooler because they would combine in this way.
For example, we tried to stimulate the hearts of riders by showing them how the Linergao (Shinkansen), which in toys can only be plugged in and combined, can become a convincing combination.
Interviewer: That was so cool! The bullet train going into the tunnel was also very shocking. I was also very impressed with the gimmick of the toys combining with each other, all of which were reproduced from the animation.
Yonetani: I think the makers of all the toys up to that point have said, "We want you to reproduce the gimmicks without changing them," but that doesn't mean that they will be reproduced exactly as they are.
Until now, it seems that the emphasis has been on the hero rather than the mecha, and I think it was difficult to add reality, but "GaoGaiGar" was created with a lot of attention to detail: the lights when the bullet train enters the body, the colors change with the lights in the tunnel, and sparks fly every time steam is emitted.
The toy does not have rails inside the fuselage, nor is it made to look like a tunnel, but we created a picture that plunges into the Shinkansen subjectively so that children who love trains can let their imaginations run wild. It is as if the rails that should not be there can be seen inside the toy.
>>
Part 5: Interviewer: You can all that content!
Yonetani: We valued the parts that were painted but could express texture.
Until then, the Yuusha series required 5,000 to 6,000 drawings per episode, which was quite costly, and if we did not reduce the number of paintings, we would have been in the red in terms of budget.
In "GaoGaiGar," the number of drawings was reduced to the extent that the paint was divided into many detailed parts, and the background of the secret base was used over and over again, but we were conscious of expressing the differences by arranging it in subtle ways and showing the differences without spending a lot of money, putting in a lot of effort, and not cutting corners.
Interviewer: (Laugh)
Yonetani: Since it was not digital like now, the backgrounds on paper became more and more scratched every time they were photographed, and it was very difficult for the paint to peel off. When the background became tattered, I tried to replace it with a color photocopy, but since photocopying technology and ink quality were not as good as they are now, the texture ended up being completely different, and I could not use it.
We also made detailed adjustments to the animation, resulting in an average of 3,799 drawings, the fewest among the Yuusha series (laughs).
>>
>>20847720
>>20847875
The Korean J-Decker toys modified their police badge to have a Korean theme (notably the middle of the star having the center from the South Korean flag).
>>
File: K-Decker.jpg (46 KB, 1131x636)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>20847996
>>
File: file.png (1006 KB, 1920x1080)
1006 KB
1006 KB PNG
Sunset..

>>20847996
>>20847997
That's a bit... why? I feel this is something we occasionally do just because. Well, I say "we" but uh, haven't been in forever.

>>20847982
>an unspoken rule that the robots would become stronger just by being attached to each other
Friendship power... heh, it'd be neat if that came up alongside bravery as well, something about your friends' bravery multiplies your own or something.
>The toy does not have rails inside the fuselage, nor is it made to look like a tunnel, but we created a picture that plunges into the Shinkansen subjectively so that children who love trains can let their imaginations run wild. It is as if the rails that should not be there can be seen inside the toy.
... quite a lot of heart went into this, huh. ;_;

>>20847992
>the Yuusha series required 5,000 to 6,000 drawings per episode
>an average of 3,799 drawings
>
Quite a lot..
>>
File: Fire K-Decker.jpg (1.82 MB, 4096x2733)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB JPG
>>20847996
>>20848009
Picture of the toy
>>
File: file.png (1.08 MB, 1920x1080)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
Seriously how could you not fall in love with this?

>>20848011
Wait. WAIT WAIT.
>K-Decker
Iirc the Korean title was K-Cops or something. Does J stand for Japan and K stand for Korea? Why...
The toy looks pretty nice though, tremendously bulky but still kind of nice. Wouldn't mind having a copy to gently configure and whoosh around.
Tempted to look into Tryon 3 as a GGG or Brave substitute, wondering if any gunpla might be a good stand-in for J-Decker...
>>
Part 6: Interviewer: (Laugh)
Yonetani: Doesn't it look like that?
Interviewer: It doesn't look like that at all!
Yonetani: It is wisdom to be creative at the time of storyboarding and to use camera work to make it seem as if it is moving in the drawing. The staff may have been disappointed by the increased complexity of the work, but this is a creative site. If the work is patterned, the work will fall into a rut.
Interviewer: Eek!!! I want to watch the TV series again. Thank you! I just wanted to ask you, "GaoGaiGar" goes from the first episode to the final fusion. Was there an intention behind that?
Yonetani: By the way, I didn't want to "continue" and pull it until the next week (laughs) At that time, it wasn't the time when video was popular, so for children who might not be able to see it next time, such as attending a cram school. I wanted to show as much as I could to the extent that I was satisfied with it once. Therefore, even in the case of "continue", I tried to make sure that there was a place to show it.
Interviewer: Suddenly, from the very first episode, "Fusion, cool! Success! No way we're going to lose?" That's why I was so drawn to the first episode. I guess the fact that this is the first episode is what drew me in.
>>
Part 7: Yonetani: I think this is because we make our enemies convincing that they have a reason to win, instead of just getting screwed over.
If you are only there to be beaten, you will never feel the tension that the protagonist's side might lose. Absolute victory is essential to feel happy and secure, but in this work, we valued the value of victory that is grasped in a thrilling and exciting situation. That is why I was particular about the design of the enemies, wanting to emphasize the atmosphere of a raspo-like boss rather than an easy-to-win appearance.
I tried to convey the message that humanity is in trouble if we don't defeat him.
In that sense, I think I was able to stimulate a sense of crisis.
Interviewer: Yes, yes! In that sense, the sense of crisis was bad, wasn't it? We were going to lose! Looking back, the enemy characters at that time were all characters who came out to be beaten.
Yonetani: That was customary at the time. I couldn't draw something solid enough to replace the main character, partly because elaborate designs were hard to move around.
>>
Part 8: Interviewer: I see! What is director Yonetani's favorite character among these characters and why?
Yonetani: I am often asked this question, but I put so much thought into all the characters that I am always at a loss if I am asked to choose just one (laughs). (laugh) So I can't choose one. They are all like children. It is just like not being able to choose which child is the cutest.
Interviewer: Is there a character that is closest to you?
Yonetani: I wonder if he's there? (smile)
Interviewer: (laugh)
Yonetani: I think it's because I'm looking at it from a bird's-eye view.
Interviewer: It's truly a god!
Yonetani: More like a Z-master than a god? (LOL)
Interviewer: (Laughing hysterically)
Yonetani: Not to sound like a doom-and-gloom aesthete, but in my case, I always want to take care of new blood. So when a director who surpasses me comes along, I feel like, "I don't have to do it anymore, and also, please take care of me! And recently, I have been feeling that way even more than usual.
For a long time, I have been doing it because no one else was doing it, and if someone else would do it, I would leave it to them. I would like to leave it to someone else to do it.
>>
File: Ryu present ooo.png (1.14 MB, 1920x1080)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
Notes:
>the return of Fire Jumbo wahoo, En mentioned Brave Seijin "reviving" it, so they're maybe somewhat sentient or something?
>it's a "Ryu suffers immensely" episode
>En sort of skims over the part where Ryu tried to kill him, but presumably that's been explained
>unlike how they explained how Minako is psychic
>immensely cute episode of Ryu getting a happy present as well as me finding out he's a lovely reader
>the song for Fire Dagwon's return was immensely hype https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ktI6yM3NJc
>whole episode was as if it was designed to tell me everything was going to be ok
Minor note is that the Kr subs seem more accurate to the Japanese than the Eng subs, but sometimes the Kr is harder...
>Kr seems a bit more personal because the language of family, so there's some emotional fondness/closeness
>Eng is obviously easier
Tempted to start watching in Korean but I don't know...
>NEXT EPISODE IS A LIAN EPISODE
What did I do to deserve these two episodes? I'm so happy.

>>20848029
>Interviewer: Eek!!! I want to watch the TV series again. Thank you!
You and me both, interviewer-san.
>>20848037
>If you are only there to be beaten, you will never feel the tension that the protagonist's side might lose.
laughs in primeval
>we valued the value of victory that is grasped in a thrilling and exciting situation
Probably the highlight of Brave shows, the risks you feel are real!
>yeah but they're probably not gonna die, only just get beat up or get revived
Yeah sure permadeath is rare, but all of that other stuff still hurts... ;_;
>a raspo-like boss
The age of fatso is over, now is the age of raspo.
>>20848060
>They are all like children. It is just like not being able to choose which child is the cutest.
Ohhhh...!
>More like a Z-master than a god? (LOL)
Fear!
Yonetani sounds like a lovely person, I'm really thankful for GaoGaiGar.
>>
>>20848090
Yeah, subdivers, the guy who did Dagwon, is Korean, so it's gonna be more accurate.
That Lian episode, 39 I think? Best episode in the show hands down.
>>
>got some spoilers while trying to get Eng or Kr lyrics to Fire Dagwon song
En helmet break reveal and Luna might be alive? But maybe it's a flashback
Here's an MV for people who've finished Dagwon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tNQhBi_I2I
Gotta hurry up and finish it too!

>>20848108
>Yeah, subdivers, the guy who did Dagwon, is Korean, so it's gonna be more accurate.
Ahhh, that makes sense-
>That Lian episode, 39 I think? Best episode in the show hands down.
OhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>he was a neat fren for when Fire Dagwon's sword just didn't cut it (heh)
>we have Gunkid now, an upgrade for Fire Scoop Dagwon
>legit don't know whether Lian is going to make it
Fear... and suspense!
>>
Part 9: Interviewer: GaoGaiGar" has become a very long series, hasn't it?
Was it initially planned to be only for TV?
Yonetani: When it started, yes.
Interviewer: Wasn't there originally foreshadowing of GaoGaiGar FINAL" included on TV?
Yonetani: It wasn't there at first, at the time of composition. The series composition is credited to Mr. Fuyushi Gobu, but actually I drew everything first (laughs). Mr. Gobu was very willing to accept my proposal and was very helpful.
So, the first draft was set up with Ikumi Kido as the last boss, but it was changed in the middle of the draft and became what it is today. I think it was toward the end of the game that the idea of a "FINAL" came up.
>>
Might unironically just bug you people for basic searchable information about shows I haven't finished, if stumbling on spoilers is a legitimate threat to earth..
I saw a cheery but bloodied Rai sitting next to Luna but it's not like I know the context or circumstances of this

>>20848124
>Wasn't there originally foreshadowing of GaoGaiGar FINAL" included on TV?
Wait what?
>the first draft was set up with Ikumi Kido as the last boss
What-
Wait what happened for GGG->FINAL?
And I know there's like, two versions of FINAL, but I don't remember which version I watched.
>>
File: Project Z.jpg (338 KB, 1418x1063)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
Part 10: Interviewer: Which time of year is it?
Yonetani: When we were making the OVA "The Boy with the Crystal Eyes" for "Dagwon," we were asked if we could make an OVA for "GaoGaiGar," and we decided to make eight episodes. We were asked to make eight OVAs as a project, and we made up the "FINAL" series.
Since it was not to be broadcast on TV, I took the liberty of composing it in a longer format, but later I was asked to make it closer to the TV format, so it didn't fit at all (laughs). (Laughs.) The part of the work that got lost in the TV program led to the current Hakaioh. (Laughs.) The part that got left out has led to the current "Hakaioh
I think it's already aging, so I'd like to say that, in fact, the plan in Hakaioh was to have all the braves starting with Exkaiser appear as the culmination of the brave series. Nowadays, Rider and Ultraman also have characters from other series in their TV broadcasts.
There were no festive works like that at the time, and this was going to be the gold standard for that line of work! I wanted to compose a film in which all the past Yuusha series would appear, and I wanted to ask the director of each film to storyboard the story. I submitted a proposal, but since there was no such genre at the time, the project was not accepted and was rejected. It was a real waste of time (laughs).
>>
Part 11: Interviewer: (Laughs) I'd definitely like to see that!
Yonetani: You want to see it, don't you? You definitely want to see it, don't you? (Laughs)
Interviewer: It would have been so hot to have that! Even so, "GaoGaiGar" was very popular at that time, wasn't it? A game was also released.
Yonetani: The game was also created as an authentic history within the world.
Interviewer: The story of the game was also neat.
Yonetani: I was very determined to check all of the extremely thick documents of dialogues and flowcharts. I supervised them so that they would make sense with the main storyline. It was a lot of work (laughs).
Interviewer: A work in which all media are gathered together to form a single work or world resonates with otaku, and makes me think, "I have to see all the works! I feel like, "I have to see all the works!
Yonetani: The more you know about it, the more you chew, the more flavorful it is. Of course, you don't need to know anything about it to enjoy it. Because of this, everything is so deep, even down to the side characters, that it's hard to single out a favorite character (laughs).
Interviewer: Here, you brought me back to the question, and it's great! (Laughter)
Yonetani: Alouette, who was on the edge, is now entering the center in the novels and manga currently being serialized (laughs). And to have her voice voiced by Rie Kugimiya in the newly recorded drama CD, she's not just in the center, she's the star of the show!
>>
>>20848146
>Since it was not to be broadcast on TV, I took the liberty of composing it in a longer format
And people just ordered VHSes back then? I don't know how they worked in Japan, I only remember video stores in Canada..
>later I was asked to make it closer to the TV format, so it didn't fit at all (laughs)
Oop...
>The part of the work that got lost in the TV program led to the current Hakaioh. (Laughs.)
Ehh?? So if they just let him do whatever he wanted, we would have gotten a FINAL where all the Worseman references mattered, and a Hakaioh like, 40 years earlier than now?
>I'd like to say that, in fact, the plan in Hakaioh was to have all the braves starting with Exkaiser appear as the culmination of the brave series
Need NEED why didn't this happen...
>tfw unsure if anon's working hard translating (how? it's more polished than an internet translation) or just waiting for me, from the timing of the posts..
>>
Part 12: Interviewer: Thank you (laughs). This year's "Sunrise Yatate Bunko Grand Prix" is a groundbreaking contest that calls for 1.5 works of "GaoGaiGar," so please tell us what kind of works you would be happy to see submitted.
Yonetani: 1.5 It's difficult to create the next one, isn't it? If it's a derivative work, it may still be easy, but if it's a derivative work, I think it means cutting out a part from the main story and adding a different interpretation, so it's a creation that is not the same.
Interviewer: Yes, somewhere in the story and somewhere in between.
Yonetani: I hope everyone will enjoy submitting their work freely (laughs).
It doesn't matter if it destroys the view of the work, it's okay to use another, or if it breaks through the center of the main story as a legitimate history, I would be happy if both the artist and the reader can enjoy it.
Interviewer: Finally, do you have a message for the readers of the article?
Yonetani: Entertainment is justice! I support all of you. we are looking for someone to continue for me
Interviewer (Big laugh)
Yonetani: I supervised the novel, the manga, the drama CD, the songs, the settings... I don't have the energy, time, or courage to do all of this. And also the budget (laughs). I feel like I'm begging someone to do it for me (laughs).
>>
Part 13: Interviewer: Do you do the same amount of work for drama CDs as you do for regular anime?
Yonetani: That's right. Animation is more difficult because of the pictures, but we did not cut any corners at all in the music selection and sound effects.
Interviewer: I could understand why "GaoGaiGar" is still loved today. The amount of enthusiasm for the series is different.
Yonetani: I guess I'm a cook who can't serve cold food to my customers. You want the recipient of your heat to be happy. If you receive the twist in a normal way, it would be like, "tch~!" (laugh). I think it is a way of communicating as if I am delivering a dish with a baking stone inside, and I work in such a dimension (laugh).
Interviewer: (laugh)
Yonetani: You don't have to be so hot, but you're an idiot! (laughs)
Interviewer: Thank you so much for your time today!
Interview done.
>>
>>20848208
1.5 works?
>Entertainment is justice! I support all of you.
Ohhh!!!
>we are looking for someone to continue for me
Heh.
>I don't have the energy, time, or courage to do all of this. And also the budget (laughs). I feel like I'm begging someone to do it for me (laughs).
Please... I know Trigger likes Braves and TFs, hoping for more people to take the mantle.. Hasbro is too inept to pick good people to make good shows, so the only hope is in Japanese shenanigans..
>>20848229
Still have to listen to the dramas..
>You want the recipient of your heat to be happy.
Thank you so much for your work, Yonetani-san...
>Interview done.
And to you as well, dearest and diligent anon!! Got snacks and a soda to enjoy Lian's showdown with Ark Seijin, hope you're enjoying yourself too!
>>
File: Braves vs Hakaioh.jpg (721 KB, 900x632)
721 KB
721 KB JPG
>>20848250
>>20848184
Concept artwork of the Braves vs Hakaioh Genesic
>>
>>20848259
>we could have gotten this
Immense pain...
Wait, how confirmed is it that the Brave shows are in the same or different universes? I assumed separate, but apparently there was a little cameo of someone earlier in Da Garn, although that might have just been a similar person just as a "ha ha" nod.
>>
File: Tokuda-garn.jpg (43 KB, 312x680)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>20848299
Tokuda from Exkaiser as an easter egg cameo.
>>
>>20848299
I mean there's no way J-Decker at the bare minimum could be in continuity with everything else since Super AI becomes commonplace technology in that show, and yet you don't see it anywhere else in any other show
>>
File: Spoiler Image (218 KB, 1920x1080)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>20848108
That was just too cruel.. a bit surprised about Ark Seijin being able to hold his own against one of the three brothers, him being pretty, that terrifying death, the reason as to why he'd mention the other solar system...
I dropped my guard a bit after, I wasn't prepared to say goodbye. ;_; Almost sobbed a bit.
Arigato, Lian.

>next episode preview
Ohhhhh!! Poor Luna, what is happening!!!

>>20848307
Heh, only saw a few eps of Exkaiser, but "I could have sworn it was a beloved bumbling guy that made the cameo", so it was him huh? Does it make sense having Exkaiser theoretically taking place before Da Garn? Or is it just a happy easter egg?

>>20848310
>>20848310
>Super AI becomes commonplace technology in that show, and yet you don't see it anywhere else in any other show
Maybe it just never came up-
>piloted police robot things, various somewhat-smart appliances iirc, even civilian/working piloted mechs
Maybe the other shows are just set in rural/poorer neighbourhoods? But Might Gaine is set in pretty much bustling (Nouvelle) Tokyo (wait was Nouvelle Tokyo City separate from regular Tokyo, think there was an explanation). But oh, maybe it would work if you rearranged the show as well? So J-Decker or GGG is set pretty later.
>the cast of either show probably would have tried to help for the bigger incidents in the other
Well what if J-D was set during FINAL? Or taking place decades after, but that's not very fun. I don't know, I feel I'm starting to stretch things a bit.

There's a Japanese artist/writer in Takara that connected the JP Transformers canon very nicely, think he suggested some Brave-esque TF toyline to Takara way back- yeah.
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:_Bravemasters
He could probably weave something together if he had to.
>>
File: Tokuda Fighbird.jpg (12 KB, 471x282)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>20848349
Just an easter egg. He made a previous easter egg cameo in Fighbird too.
>>
>>20848349
Lian won't be around for the ending, but you'll see him again before the show ends
But yeah, kinda crazy how quickly Dagwon can go from school shenanigans to world ending catastrophes and make it all feel natural
>>
>>20847967
>inb4 the actual Yuusha 9, when it gets made, uses Dinosaurs at the theme
>>
File: Lian and Gunkid pat.png (1.29 MB, 1920x1080)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
Immensely gay photos from the past two episodes
https://files.catbox.moe/fxpt9q.png
https://files.catbox.moe/rfsvgn.png
https://files.catbox.moe/j880ju.png
https://files.catbox.moe/jvhube.png
https://files.catbox.moe/sfmlez.png
https://files.catbox.moe/6jdba5.png
https://files.catbox.moe/ltlhkt.png

>>20848355
Aw, was he an endearing favourite by people for the first three shows? Why no cameos after? That's actually very endearing.

>>20848365
>Lian won't be around for the ending
What? What why-
>you'll see him again before the show ends
A return just when things are most dire! That's what I was hoping for.
>inb4 a rain of swords falls down against the big bad, Lian having come back with survivors and even has a wife and child like Goldran's insanity
>kinda crazy how quickly Dagwon can go from school shenanigans to world ending catastrophes and make it all feel natural
Yeah, I haven't really even noticed when the show gradually transitioned, or when I started enjoying the show. I'm immensely (too?) fond of the cast and show and it's no longer a misanthropic chore. I'm excited. Maybe I'll finish Dagwon by the end of this month! I've finished another episode of Sailor Moon this week glasses guy became a chad after tarot so I'd like to be a bit more optimistic about my show-watching pace... although I imagine it's either going to spike or crash completely in June. so maybe no optimism for now.

>>20848378
I'm actually incredulously surprised that we didn't get more dinos. I guess there's Dino Geist?
>>
>>20848436
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VksTY1zww58&t=14s
Rest of the easter egg cameos in Brave.
>>
>>20848438
OKay I found it strange and wonderous how someone randomly found and posted Korean videos now and then, for whatever reason I assumed it was a foreigner who spent time digging for all the Brave videos they could find. But it's YOU, isn't it? Why didn't you say anything earlier..
>BUTCHO EVEN POINTS HIM OUT PERSONALLY
AHAHAAHAHAHA.
>2m43s
>Sally made a cameo in Da Garn
I don't understand.
>didn't notice the various Da Garn cameos or stuff in J-Decker, because watched the shows non-chronologically-
>even a random monkey made a cameo
Adorable...
>>
>>20848444
You got it right. I autistically attempt to find any Brave-related video or image I can and post them in these threads.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTjnygecX4I
>>
>>20848436
I'm surprised they haven't made a "God of Braves" (Yuushajin) title yet
>>
>>20848481
Imagine a Devil or Majin Brave too.
>>
>>20848486
Both in one
God Of Braves (Yuushajin) KibaMaOh ("Ma" comes from Machine" and "MaOh" being the term for Devil)
Literal translated name would be "God Of Braves Fang-Machine King"
>Main robot is T-Rex, has its own separate robot mode like Galeon
>Robot components, T-Rex included, are a direct reference to Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger (T-Rex torso, Mammoth arms, Pteranodon armor, Sabertooth Tiger and Triceratops legs)
>>
>>20848454
Geez, that was you??? Anon, do you have any idea how less lonely those random videos made me feel whenever I saw one posted.. never really had anyone to gush about robots with as a kid, let alone obscure childhood Kr stuff, so it was something endearing to see now and then, and I always felt bad if I never got around to watching a video. Ohh..
Um. Among brave-related persons, I think you're my favourite. Even more than Guy or Ryu, or even Walter! Uh, not in my creepy overbearing way, but anyway. You were always of cheer and encouragement, even when I didn't realize it, so uhhh thankyouloveyoubye took like 40 hours to write this

>I autistically attempt to find any Brave-related video or image I can and post them in these threads.
It's quite the hunt, there's not as much Brave stuff out there compared to like, anything mainstream

And I knew of TF kabaya stuff but I didn't know they had stuff for Brave!
>transformations are fairly accurate as they can try to be for the show
>all those accessories, the minibots can turn into things too
No Fire J-Decker? Or Goldran at all...?? But still! How exciting.

>>20848481
That would be one of the few things that could top a king of braves but hm, think Baan Gaan was saint of braves?
>>20848486
It could have been cool to have a King J-Der or Anti kind of character show up as an initial antagonist in that kind of way!
>>
>>20848494
Saint is still considered lower than God, it's a term used for glorifying a human who preformed supposed miracles or exemplary hep of the poor
>>
>>20848510
Yeap, I just meant that "oh we were getting there in terms of holiness or godliness, maybe if they kept going, we could have reached God or Devil", my bad.
hep
>>
File: 1640894119240.jpg (1.83 MB, 2432x3337)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
>>20848090
Ah, I linked a "few seconds of silence at the end" version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7NXiTvNXKg
Been listening to this for like, over an hour. Is it really only in one episode? But it's just too good.. I hope it plays during Fire Scoop Dagwon's combination/debut. I was not at all expecting the original Fire Jumbo to come back.

>>20848454
Sorry... ack.
>>
>>20848493
>>20848513
Muteki (Invincible) Yuusha and Kyukyouku (Ultimate) Yuusha.
>>
File: Evolution Toy Fighbird.png (3.69 MB, 3000x1522)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
>>
>>20849320
Certainly looks less gappy than the SMP. I like it, but am not sold until I see the Flame Breaster
>>
>>20848349
>>the cast of either show probably would have tried to help for the bigger incidents in the other
Well, it's not even just that, it's like a lot of these shows couldn't even work if they were in the same setting. All the alien invasions in Da Garn for example don't really make any sense if humanity itself possesses battleships capable of destroying entire planets like we see in Goldran. For that matter you'd expect there to be a lot more focus on THE POWER if anything took place alongside GGG
It all can work if you tweak some details, but as they are? Well I can see Exkaiser, Fighbird, Dagwon and maybe Might Gaine all taking place in a shared setting but the others are more difficult
>>
>>20849320
>Evolution Toy
nope.jpg
>>
Is the RG thing going to be good? It's 6000 yen/60 CAD, and maybe $20 for shipping and $20 for customs. $60 sounded nice but I don't know about $100... I know by the time I decide, it'll be too late to pre-order... maybe I can order with June birthday dollars? I don't know, this is a hard decision.

>>20849310
Muteki's a classic, but I don't know if kyukyouku province rolls off the tongue like that..

>>20849623
>All the alien invasions in Da Garn for example don't really make any sense if humanity itself possesses battleships capable of destroying entire planets like we see in Goldran.
Well, the king is a bad guy though, maybe evil rulers or corporations wouldn't really help if it weren't to their benefit, either that or "the larger events of Da Garn took place during the time where the king(?) was chasing the Goldran team across space"? I think you can arrange things timeline-wise so it would all FIT, I just don't know if it would be GOOD.
>For that matter you'd expect there to be a lot more focus on THE POWER if anything took place alongside GGG
SRW treated it as a secret/don't-fuck-with-it kind of power, and that's only moreso in the later part. Don't want to retcon anything...
>It all can work if you tweak some details
Ohhh! I'm not stupid after all!
>I can see Exkaiser, Fighbird, Dagwon and maybe Might Gaine all taking place in a shared setting but the others are more difficult
Maybe two universes? Maybe that might be more manageable? Could be neat to have Guy and Maito meet each other and have them or friends comment on how they sound similar.
>>
File: RGGaoGaiGar.jpg (988 KB, 3000x3000)
988 KB
988 KB JPG
>>20849917
https://bandai-hobby.net/item/5102/
I preordered ordered it myself with $117.45 dollars in total. 160mm total height. Didn't preorder Goldyarg because he's Premium Bandai. Sorry Goldy.
>>
>>20849917
I'd suggest getting the Minipla version instead since they made literally everything for the Minipla line. You can even buy the dumbass Pliers if you want. Goldy getting P-Bandai'd probably means they probably won't make any of the side cast, but the minipla line did and you can have them all in scale. Its been in aftermarket for a long time yet it's still only 7000 yen on mandarake
>>
>>20848494
>Anon, do you have any idea how less lonely those random videos made me feel whenever I saw one posted..
Going to let you know or remind you Wednesdays are my weekly 8-hour part time job routine too. Expect me to be offline during those times.
>>
File: file.png (12 KB, 364x113)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>H2NDS
Capcha is telling me to buy JUST the Godlion Finger upgrade, even abbreviated "gogo" in Korean to the left.
>inb4 I was supposed to buy Inspector Gadget instead

>>20849941
Many... wait Goldymarg is separate? That starts to add up, aaaaaAAAAAAA
Just give me an inexpensive brave with just one purchase..
>>20849956
>I'd suggest getting the Minipla version instead since they made literally everything for the Minipla line.
Is it as good-
>they probably won't make any of the side cast
>it's still only 7000 yen on mandarake
Ehhhh, but RG is 6000 yen, isn't it?
>Guy figure is combat and not casual attire
>Gao needs the expansion packs
>J-Decker needs Duke Fire, forgot about the Deckard kit which doesn't transform and is probably expensive
>Goldran items never
>Volfogg and Shadowmaru shafted
>can't even get a SIxshot for cheap as a stand-in for Shadchad
>kit for Tryon 3, a potential stand-in, is expensive
Being Brave is suffering...

>>20849974
>was worried I was being dumb but instead tells me of a regular day that I should keep in mind to not panic or try not to be lonely about
Why are you this kind anon... It's Saturday, have you recovered well? You said you would by Friday. I hope the long workday goes well, and that you're able to enjoy the rest of your workdays in good cheer and energy, without being too physically or mentally exhausted. I'll always be here, ready to welcome you back.
>>
File: 514785.jpg (54 KB, 560x560)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>20850127
The minipla version is a little more anime accurate. Less made up details. And like I said, there's gonna be more stuff with it. It'll probably even be cheaper if you're gonna make the preorder date. You know how stuff becomes more expensive the minute it goes to aftermarket. The minipla GGG had a 3800 yen MSRP but here we are a few years later

You want something cheap, the minipla Volfogg and Mic set is up for only 2500 yen on mandarake. No Gunglue and Gundober, those are a separate P-bandai set, but Mic comes with everything.
>>
>>20850203
*if you're not gonna make the preorder date for the RG
ugh
>>
>>20850127
My teeth and gums recovered well but got a headache from a bad dream which did not make me sleep well in the process.
>>
>>20850203
>>20850213
>minipla is going to be cheaper for general if I don't end up getting RG by the predate (
>2500 yen
2600 yen for Volfogg SRC, 1600 for Super Minipla Vol+Mike+Bali Balleen(??), and a 600-yen set of Volfogg and Mike, the hell is this? Should I just get it now? It's not going to be like, an empty box right? Heart's racing, should I get this thing immediately

>>20850239
>>20850239
I'm glad to hear of your recovery, that was a lot less time than I sort of expected from wisdom teeth stuff from what I've heard. Bad dream? What happened, I'm really sorry, I know those can be disconcerting or just potentially day-ruining, I hope you're able to have a comfy day...
>>
>>20850298
>600 yen for baby Mike mini gunpla, and 1600 for baby and rocking Mike
>no Volfogg
>Volfogg and Big Volfogg SRC is 2400-2600
>>
>>20850298
>Bali Balleen
Baribarion, that little stage UFO thing that Mic flies around on.
I've bought some minipla kits on mandarake, none of the GGG ones, but they've all been pretty solid, none of the runners were broken even taking economy shipping. Hell, I even bought like a 15 year old SoC Gunbuster and it was in perfect condition even though the poseable fingers break very easily (and I did end up breaking one later)
mandarake is like a legitimate hobby store too, it's not like you're buying off scammers on ebay. They sell secondhand stuff, but only if the actual contents are in good condition and at worst there's "package damage"
>>
>>20850213
>>20850352
I remember the time when I was playing with the Minipla GGG, I accidentally broke one of the heels off.
>>
>>20850352
Ahhhh I see I see. Just managed to find a build video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SszY6mxKN4
>SoC Gunbuster
Ohhhhh
>even though the poseable fingers break very easily (and I did end up breaking one later)
A-a..
I'm familiar with mandarake insofar as it's a 4chan-beloved toy store with good prices, but I've still yet to actually purchase anything from it.
>at worst there's "package damage"
Yeah, I did hear about beloved Japanese autism, of "package and product is probably in irreparable ruin, 80% off" and there's like a billimeter-wide scratch on the box with no damage to the product.

>Volfogg's car thing is an entire backpack albeit it transforms and seems to pose fine
>apparently poor plastic quality(?)
>Mike transforms just fine, which is a bit endearing
>600 yen seems cheap (inb4 2000 yen shipping and handling and customs), would feel bad if Mike didn't have mike/guitar/stage, unsure if 1000 is worth the stage
>can only find SRC for Volfogg for ~2500
>unsure if any are worth
I'd want to wait until June but I don't know how fast these beloved secondaries sell... Oh, I did find the 2500 3-pack.

>>20850367
A-aaaaaaa
How's the plastic quality, is stuff like that repairable?
>>
>>20850469
Well if you're gonna buy the SRC, not only does it not transform, but it also has diecast, which means it's gonna be heavy, which means it's gonna cost more to ship. I've also had problems with paint chipping on diecast figures too that my pure plastic figures have not had
Anyway, I've had the minpla Lian and Gunkid wishlisted for a very long time (there's always other things I'd prefer to buy first) and what I can tell you about that is that approximately every six weeks or so I get a notification that one of mandarake's store fronts got it in stock again. That set is quite a bit newer than most of the GGG kits though
>>
File: Mic Sounders why.png (90 KB, 1897x191)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
1600 for Mike and Barbarion, but 600+800 for Mike and Barbariaon separately.. Seems like moreso something I'd buy in real life at physical Japan rather than pay for shipping, albeit being pelted with beans for being Korean. Mike's become endearing...
>if you like my friends, I'll like you: e.g. Lelouch and Kallen being nice to Van of the SRW
>if I like you, I'll like friends you like: e.g. pic related, anon and Mike
Plus he's really colourful, and red is my favourite colour.

>>20850566
>which means it's gonna be heavy, which means it's gonna cost more to ship
I also looked into the shipping (always hesitated on buying anything from JP) and DHL is the only shipping option available and it's mega-expensive...
>chipping
Pain, pain pain...
>minpla Lian and Gunkid wishlisted for a very long time
Anon it's in stock, albeit for 8000 yen!
>approximately every six weeks or so I get a notification that one of mandarake's store fronts got it in stock again
So just... a game of immense patience? Should I just wait for DHL to be a thing again? But I want a new robot friend...
>>
>>20850469
For the dream part, it was about personal life/family stuff. On the broken heel, I had a friend fix it with super glue and metal strings.
>>
>>20850607
Oh yes, I know it's in stock right now, it's just more than I want to pay for it. But

> a game of immense patience?
it isn't, because it's near perpetually in stock with at least one store front and has been for some time (though it took a few months after the release date for that to be the case). Just trying to give you a (admittedly faulty) picture of how long you might have to wait if the one kit they have sells out.
>>
>Canada might also have fucky boarders and not receive certain stuff
Get me out of here

>>20850634
Oh, it's you! What other neat Brave stuff do you have?
Ahhh, I'm sorry.. I had a VERY distressing family-related dream too, was bummed out for pretty much the whole day. Hope you were/are able to have a cheery day regardless though, I mean it. I want you to have happy days.
>and metal strings
Metal strings..? I get superglue, but...

>>20850665
>it's just more than I want to pay for it
Yeah, it seemed very expensive.. hope you're able to find it for a better price soon!
>it isn't, because it's near perpetually in stock with at least one store front and has been for some time
What- I'm confused...
>Just trying to give you a (admittedly faulty) picture of how long you might have to wait if the one kit they have sells out.
Uhhhhh, so it'll be a while? Would rather not squander what little birthday dollars I get on shipping costs, but I don't know if I'll be able to handle waiting until the end of covid. Hasbro retail prices are getting dogshit irl and on online Canadian stores..
>>
>>20850718
Maybe barbed wire for the metal string part? It is easy to cut and size.
>>
>>20850718
As far as toy releases go I don't think six weeks is all that long. The Rayearth Moderoids I preordered a few months ago were supposed to ship six weeks ago and I'm still waiting. Dumb delays...

>birthday dollars
get a job dude
>>
File: Foot.jpg (83 KB, 638x850)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>20850726
>>20850718
Right side foot of my Minipla GGG the only current Brave toy I have.
>>
>>20850726
No but why would you need metal string-
>>20850762
Ohhh, does he still function alright? Guess you showed your buddy the thing, and you or he knew the metal string would be good to uh, keep it from doing what it's supposed to do?
>the only current Brave toy I have
I want to buy you more one day..

>>20850746
>Rayearth Moderoids
Ohhh, those look kinda nice! And no, for six weeks I meant like, six-week blocks for a few years. I've waited a few years for some neat and cheap purchases, some I'm still waiting on to this day. Affordable trailered Optimus...
>dumb delays...
Hope they show up soon, let us know when they arrive- wait wasn't someone supposed to make a Rayearth thread?
>get a job dude
You are correct that I should, but I'm in academic limbo and enough depression and anxiety to turn me gay and retarded, if the latter wasn't already immensely evident. I am merely patiently awaiting to die, trying to get through inspiring cartoons in the meantime.

>>20850762
Hey buster, weren't you supposed to make a Rayearth thread after finishing it
>>
>swaying sign still has "no entry" in Korean rather than English
Watching Dagwon especially, I'm not sure whether to give Jaebari a pat on the head and pinch on the cheek, or to go between the two languages and proofread the English.
Actually wait, are there easy-to-get files for Might Gaine, video and Korean+English subs, I was hoping to do this and torrented the show just before my computer wiped. I could probably do it.. the Kr subs are probably more accurate than the HK ones at least, and the existing Eng ones would be a good guideline if some terms are so completely confusing.
>>
File: Yuusha 2022.jpg (218 KB, 1000x1000)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>
File: file.png (1.09 MB, 1920x1080)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
I'm not crying, you're crying

>>20851366
Brave faces, even the ones without the most characterization still look so kind and reliable.
>>
File: Moderoida-garn.jpg (1.37 MB, 3072x2048)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>
>>20852758
Great, now MODEROID is in the table for the Brave series as well, and it's of one with an existing model kit too. Shouldn't they pick a choice move like Fire Dagwon or something?
>>
>>20852758
>>20853260
You know, screw that. It's just the THE GATTAI Da-Garn X. Still wondering what date will Ga-Orn be pushed back, since it's highly likely it won't be May thanks to Good Smile's track record of delaying everything under the sun.
>>
>>20853260
I would totally buy a Moderoid Da Garn and I think it's something they should do. Don't know why they're putting it under Hagane Works. I absolutely do not want to pay for overpriced diecast bullcrap

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.