[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GW.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Try to come up with a ridiculous anon, see if he actually exists.

Example: Anon who compares everything to Garzey's Wing
>>
Anon who hates mecha, but loves the Gelgoog J.
>>
Loves Kamen Rider Saber but is illiterate.
>>
Anon who took "always do the opposite of what 4chan says" a bit too literally.
>>
anon that insists JoJo is a mecha and refuses to elaborate
>>
Anon that has never watched or read any Gundam beyond the /m/ plays Gihren's Greed threads.
>>
Anon who has a fetish for cute pilot girls getting killed in their cockpits!
>>
Anon who hates all mecha except Blocker Gundan 4 for some reason
>>
Anon who thinks he is a woman trapped in the body of a man pfffttt.. also he likes gundam
>>
Man who thinks this is the work of Yamato Takeru no Mikoto.
>>
Anon who really enjoys New Gundam Breaker.
>>
f*male
>>
>>20844213
Not too ridiculous.
>>
>>20844129
Anon whose sword is unbelievably dull
>>
>>20843402
Anon who doesn't make new threads every time an inane thought enters his head
>>
Anon who won’t watch anything with a mecha over 5 meters tall
>>
Anon from a future where mecha anime is no longer made
>>
>>20843522
When ARR eventually releasing the rest of it I can see this being reality.
>>
>>20843402
An anon that accuses everyone he hates as some long forgotten nobody even when his theory involves incompatible ideas.
>>
>>20845356
That's just Duelrager.
>>
>That one anon who got does commisions exclusively drawing erotic on model depictions of the G-Fighter
>>
>>20845356
>>20845365
so fucking true
>>
anon that only topcoats kits
as in, doesn't assemble them. just sprays on the runners.
>>
anon who really really hates me in specific and gangstalks me with his clique and support from the moderators
>>
Anon who really needs to see a therapist and makes it the entirety of /m/'s problem
>>
Anon who owes me 10 bucks. YOU BETTER PAY UP!
>>
Anon who seethes at the mention of Planet With
>>
Anon who thinks The Big O is a work of early 20th century erotic literature.
>>
>>20848637
This one legitimately made me uncomfortable
>>
>>20843402
That anon that bitches and moans about plamos being inaccurate (holds a weapon it didn't use in the game or show, for example), despite not owning or building one single figurine.
me, btw.
>>
>>20848910
There's one that thinks this way about Godzilla vs. Destoroyah
>>
>>20843518
Mitsuo Fukuda.
>>
>>20848648
Sounds like wikia anon.
>>
>>20843402
Anon that calls everyone retard or posts WRONG! All the time.
>>
>The mod who always removes threads on /m/ randomly
>>
>>20849232
Are you talking about that CCA thread I was actually enjoying where we were discussing if Char can love or if he is just Dennis from It's Always Sunny?
>>
>>20849243
Who knows, if this mod exists he's a faggy retard who just rolls a dice on what threads he deletes.
>>
>>20843461
? But it is?
>>
>>20849232
>the schizo who goes to the ghost board to complain about low quality threads getting deleted
>>
>>20849334
If this mod existed, I'd assume it's you dokoro.
>>
>>20849334
I don't mean to derail this thread but what is low quality? I've had threads deleted here before and I'm not sure what I did wrong.
>>
>>20849334
I've seen tons of perfectly good on topic posts and threads over the last two and a half years that get deleted for no reason. This wouldn't be bad if a similar amount of troll bait, meme text, and raid incitements were also deleted, but those stay up for days or even weeks.
>>
>>20843402
Anon who insists Gundam 0083 Rebellion manga is the events of 0083 as interpreted by the Titans from the edited Federation archives.
>>
>>20849389
I'd like a harsher hand on it, but there is a lot of garbage that's being actively deleted.
>>
>>20849408
alternatively, anon who insists origin is the events of 0079 as recalled by a char-written memoir
>>
>>20843402
“I don’t really like the look of the gundam, I do like the zaku and dom tho”
>>
>>20849457
based
>>
>>20849420
As questionable as the janitor gets he has done a solid job of dealing with racist and wojak spam posts, I will give him that. I just wish he wouldn't delete, you know, legit topics of western /m/ stuff like Star Wars or Terminator. Sonic is very on-off.
>>
>>20844213
S-sorry anon
>>
>>20843402
Anon who keeps Puru pics while talking about theoretical physics & mechanics of Newtype weaponry
>>
>>20849483
Yeah, I agree completely.
>>
>>20849420
>>20849483
>dokoro samefagging himself
lol
>>
Anon that likes cockpits located in the ass or throat
>>
File: gundamTMS.jpg (2.68 MB, 2200x1600)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB JPG
>>20854009
FUCK YOU THE SENTINEL TMS IS LIKE ONE OF THE COOLEST GUNDAM DESIGN'S I'VE SEEN
>>
>>20854009
Daitanger from Danguard Ace had its cockpit in the throat Just thought I'd mention that.
>>
>>20845365
>>20845580

Stop ranting about your boogieman. Now stop posting off topic shit, and start posting about the thread subject... not /m/ shit and meta thread shit.
>>
>>20848648
anon who is a shizo and needs to take his meds

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.