[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 48 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Beginning of the end.png (1.63 MB, 1920x1080)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
Previous Thread:
>>20818334
>>
I for one, am excited to get to play Amuro.
>>
Get the bots ready, you fucker's get to run the show now. You know since Copy cant fuckin cheat shit in anymore apparently for a redo.
>>
You people should be thanking Copy X for managing to turn our constant fuckups into kino, not getting mad at him for doing the things we told him to do
>>
>>20836121
You'd think people would learn from the deeproots [hunger] fiasco that no one likes botting, but...
>>
>>20836131
>implying he ever did redos
>>
>>20836137

Botting just fucking drains my will to care anymore, now were Amuro and the botters will just fuck this up to.
>>
>>20836135
Excuse me, WE didnt tell him to let Gerald have his way with Ple, this fucker >>20835074
and his bots did.
>>
File: 1651588614326.jpg (139 KB, 442x693)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>20836120
>Beginning of the end
Oh god its only going to get worse isnt it?
>>
>>20836145
Anyone can post that they "botted" on X decision.
I find it easier to believe that /m/ are a bunch of retards that forgot that the white base wouldn't be able to take a hit from a Jerry
>>
Every time something bad happens these threads have the exact same argument. It’s like deja vu on steroids.
>>
>>20836150
True. Still doesnt change the fact that the vote only being 20 minutes wasnt bullshit in the first place. Copy just wanted Ple dead and saw a shot to take it. The fuckin middle of the day vptes usually get atleast an hour, not 20 fucking minutes.
>>
>>20836150

That was part of it, the other half was people thought it was a duel and everyone was screeching don't vote to duel when in reality it was protect the ship till reinforcements arrive.
>>
>>20836159
It's not like Copy put Ple in the white base. We could have sent her on the MKV instead of Kenneth.
>>20836161
Also true
>>
>>20836151
At least it fits the cyclical nature of UC.
>>
File: 1535925097675.jpg (42 KB, 640x480)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>20836161
We should embrace duels next time. Fuck all this retarded duel fearmongering.
>>
>>20836162
>Ignoring the actual point about the time
Nice argument there anon.
>>
I'm honestly a little glad Kenneth is out of the way now since we won't have retards bending over backwards to get Ple cunny. The only real losses are like the Murasame leftovers
>>
>>20836167
Honestly given Amuro’s insane stats posted last time this might actually be the best idea, I’m pretty sure /m/ashymre is the only one even close in skill and we have a way better MS than him now
>>
>>20836169

Don't worry you faggots are going to get Amuro killed and we will end up with another nobody and a Ple.
>>
>>20836150
Oh, definitely. /m/ also screams too much about duels to be healthy, it's like a goddamn trigger phrase.
>>20836167
I'll have to agree with /m/ashymere on this.
>>
>>20836169
It isn't really like Kenneth had literally anything else near him other than little girls anon, did you really expect people to not want to build rapport with the only people around them?
>>
>>20836148
Or we're just getting closer to the end of this era.
Allegedly.
>>20836150
And I used my phone to vote twice.
Because I was convinced by a retard after I asked if it was safe to go for repairs that it was.
>>20836169
I'll have you know I was actually invested in her character and wanted her to have a life.
I may be a degenerate, but I'm not THAT kind of degenerate.
>>
>>20836167
Based /m/ashy
>>
>>20836168
I've seen many middle-of-the-day votes get 15 minutes, and I still think 15 minutes would have been enough if people thought for 5 minutes about their decision instead of doing it immediately.
>>20836167
Agreed
>>
I'm going to miss Kenneth. Seeing him bumble around with a max luck low int build was fun.
>>
>>20836179
>And I used my phone to vote twice.
see you shouldn't have done that
>>
>>20836167
True, if a duel gets us killed, tough shit, what the fuck are you gonna do about it? If we win a duel, then great. I'd like to think it's 50/50 chance.
>>
>>20836174
The duel thing is a reaction to the original Gihren run where we kept trying to duel everyone to the point of trying to fight a Zaku on foot and lost every time
>>
>>20836185
I think he may come back at some point, just not under our control
>>
>>20836179
Oh cool, more people admitting they fucked with the vote by voting twice. WHICH NEED I REMIND YOU WAS THE EXACT MARGIN THE VOTE WON BY. But noooo, cant have a fucking redo of a bullshit vote can we. Gotta suffer for the cheaters enjoyment.
>>
>>20836185
There might still be a chance he gets out of his mental prison. So we might see him again.
>>
>>20836197

If Kenneth does get out of his mental prison he is probably going to be consumed by Hate, I don't think Amuro wants to see that.
>>
>>20836186
Yeah, I get that. You don't have to remind me.
>>20836196
If I said it earlier, would we have actually gotten a do-over?
Because if that was the case, then I'd feel even worse.
>>
>>20836196
If the cheaters wanted to crash and burn the run they would've done so during a more obvious time like say the time Gady tried gassing a colony. The cheaters here are just retards who thought they were saving the run by repairing the Mk-V. They're suffering just as much as us.
>>
>>20836179

>I didn't think for myself and got everyone killed

Maybe you shouldn't vote at all faggot.
>>
>>20836204
Fucking probably, you absolute cunt. You deserve to feel like shit, you ruined it for everyone. Fucking retard.
>>
>>20836204
No, Copy explicitly said no do-overs.
>>
>>20836204
Probably not
>>
File: kino_togata.png (129 KB, 702x518)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>
>>
>>20836207
Well excuse me for trying to make an informed decision instead of just clicking on an option.
>>20836208
Apparently not.
For the first sentence at least.
I do think me asking the question and the answer that was provided could have played a part in convincing other people, so I suppose that would mean it was my fault, but whether I spoke up about it or not wouldn't have made a difference if the two posts after you are anything to go by.
>>
File: ken healed.png (674 KB, 1600x1200)
674 KB
674 KB PNG
>>20836197
https://youtu.be/WK7xqKoTcko
>>
>>20836120
"In Which /m/ Fails to Learn a Meaningful Lesson Yet Again"
>>
>>20836220
>trying to make an informed decision
>Phone Voted
Shut the fuck up, you dont supposed its your fault. It IS your fault, you cheating bastard.
>>
>>20836227
It's also partly our fault for not giving the proper arguments so the retards among us can vote for the right option desu
>>
Genuinely I do not see why Copy X keeps the runs going when people screech and blame him for their bad decisions
>>
>>20836237
Because most people actually like him and appreciate what he does, it’s just that a few of us turn into screeching autists whenever a bad outcome happens
>>
>>20836237
i always presumed hes a closeted sadist and this is just a fun way to pass the time desu
>>
>>20836236
Which is also a fault of the 15-20 minute vote that shouldnt have happened, yeah. Fuckin we're allowed to fuckin do OC competitions the last time botting gets called out, but we arent allowed a fucking redo cause Copys too lazy to spawn shit in? Bullshit i tell ya.
>>
>>20836237
We dumped int for cha, Copy loves us even for all the dumb shit we do. I wouldn't be surprised if he also enjoys writing tragedies and seeing us cope and seethe.
>>
>>20836237
Except for like one guy I don't really see anyone blaming him, but even then its apart of the job for something like this these especially on this site anon
>>
>>20836237
It always seems like he has near-to-infinite pacience with us, which is admirable, if unfortunate for him.
>>
>>20836237
Well I'm not blaming him, I'm blaming the guy who made me think the wrong choice was the right one. And myself for inviting that guy and possibly influencing others with his idiocy, but mostly that guy.
>>
>>20836250
This is the last run we're getting from him so I guess /m/ somehow exhausted that near-to-infinite patience. Soon Copy will be free from us.
>>
>>20836257

He deserves to be free from this bullshit.
>>
>>20836257
>>20836259
But will somebody take his place?
>>
>>20836257
He’s only stopping because of IRL issues, I bet he’ll be back one day
>>20836265
Zero and Gundom probably
>>
>>20836265
Zero intends to do a run after this, so yeah
>>
>>20836265
We do have a worthy successor in Zero, but we'll be missing out on Copy's personal blend of Kill Em All since Zero has his own style of doing runs. Maybe if Gundom returns we can get more Copyesque kino.
>>
File: copy's heaven.jpg (76 KB, 1015x907)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>20836259
Free from GG
Free from LPs
Free from /m/
>>
>>20836269
>Gundom
If he wasn't Copy wearing a mustache.
>>
>>20836220
>excuse me for trying to make an informed decision
>makes decision on a statless "full HP is fine" post, nevermind what full HP actually means
>my word has twice the authority as other anons
Then you should have waited for the last minute, jackass. Or stop voting.
>>
>>20836278
Gundom's style of run wasn't as cynical and tragic as Copy's, I think he's legitimately a different person.
>>
File: Cucky X.png (2.7 MB, 1798x1300)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB PNG
>>20836277
>>
>>20836278
Gundom is slightly different in tone, it’s sort of a dark oppressiveness rather than personal tragic

Could have been Copy X trying out something new tho
>>
File: [RAUGHS].jpg (56 KB, 500x500)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>20836294
KINO
>>
>>20836257
Oh I missed that did he say this is the end for him?
>>
>>20836304
Yeah some IRL situation shits makin it hard. This run was supposed to be his magnum opus before he left but anons have made it clear that they wanna ruin it for everyone.
>>
>>20836289
>Gundom's style of run wasn't as cynical
>Jamitov's absentee landlord act
>Scirocco raping Lalah
>Sarah pumping bank of Scirocco
>Amuro considers postnatal abortion
>fear of sibling incest superceded by fear of father daughter incest
>daughter killing Lalah to have a shot at Amuro
>>
>>20836308
Copy X leading anons into traps and then using their bad decisions to create kino is his entire shtick, this is absolutely his magnum opus
>>
>>20836309
>Scirocco raping Lalah
Lalah got better and Scirocco got what was deserved to him. Amesa got brainwashed and died a miserable death.
>Sarah pumping bank of Scirocco
As opposed to Scirocco raping Kamille?
>Amuro considers postnatal abortion
Amuro got out fine in Gundom's run compared to the Rapemuro treatment Copy gave him for his abortion moment.
>daughter killing Lalah to have a shot at Amuro
Its not exactly confirmed. Its as vague as the who killed Deikun mystery.
>>
>>20836323
It wasnt even copy, it was two dumbasses botting and phone voting that lead us astray this time.
>>
>>20836325
Not that guy, but a ton of things are new lows for Copy in this run from Kamille to the Newtype labs. The last time I remember things approaching this fucked up was Marion in the Ghiren run and Chaos God Tem.
>>
>>20836342
Maybe Copy saw how cynical the Gundom run was and didn't want to lose? Copy did take a lot of inspiration from the Gundom run like the angry newtype ghosts, the Amuro abortion moment and all the Scirocco rape.
>>
>>20836283
Yeah, I admit I fucked up, I'm just addressing your "didn't think for yourself" point. I get hung up on details, if you couldn't tell.
And from now on, yeah, I'm gonna either wait until I have better information, or abstain from voting if I don't get that information. Which I should have done before. I don't know for sure if it would've made a difference, or if it only would've worked if I still voted twice, but what's done is done, so I'm gonna try to learn from my mistakes instead of arguing pointlessly and throwing in unrelated quotes that I hope don't get recognized.
>>
>>20836370
You not voting twice would have either made copy flip a coin or extend the vote to get a winning outcome, since it would have tied it, so yes, it would have made a fucking difference you dumbass.
>>
>>20836379
I meant if I had voted twice for intercepting, not whether I voted twice for repairs. I get that voting twice for repairs was bad.
>>
>>20836381
Then Intercepting would have won, so yes it still would have made a difference.
>>
>>20836392
I meant if I NEEDED to vote twice for it to have made a difference.
I'll admit I haven't been wording these as well as I could have.
>>
>>20836397
Oh, no. You would have made intercepting win by one vote if you voted for it. Woulda been 6 to repair, 7 to intercept.
>>
I would have voted to intercept had I been present for that, and I also voted for partial command. Oh well, it is what it is.
>>
Fuck you fags i'm botting from now in since you killed my cunny
>>
I don't get the opportunity to take part in votes, because of timezones, but a 20 minute poll is laughably short. I can understand the need to keep the game rolling, but that blocks out anyone from participating who wasn't actively refreshing the thread right then.

Doesn't matter if the verdict was due to botters, or just plain stupidity / bad decision making from the small number who were allowed to vote, the result is tainted.
>>
>>20836529
Good, get bent. Dangling Ple's in front of you faggots is always a mistake.
>>
>>20836169
were there even any murasame leftovers on the white base? Pretty sure all the scientists died off and we dumped Peace and Psyco Mk2 at Gryps
>>
>>20836707
All the murasame scientists on the white base were deposited on Gryps II. Bright probably executed them but we didn't get a scene or mention of their deaths so they could've survived.
>>
>>20836237
People blaming him for the bad decisions is part of watching /m/ lying in the bed they made
>>
>>20836707
I just realized that Brave only stole the Psycho Gundam's head/cockpit, which means that we could get Amuro piloting Psycho Gundam
>>
>>20836707
Well that's who I was referring to. I was much more interested in the idea a sentient Psycho Gundam, as well as the potential outcomes of an Alice encounter. But I will admit I absolutely would've had Kenneth tap that if it were safe and feasible, then we could retire and adopt Nine and Peace.
>>
Holy shit I missed a lot last week. Ple-9 is dead, Kenneth is a vegetable, and Amuro is pissed. I would have voted to keep on trucking and not try to save state, but that's a moot point.
>>
I'm new to this kind of topic, a friend said something about /m/ making threads like these, could someone explain to me what's the idea of the threads ? I know what the games are about tho
>>
>>20837176
It's a quest using the GG games to simulate the war and the battles. Readers get to vote on important story and gameplay decisions. Just keep in mind the writer is Depressed Tomino and the readers are retards who keep getting kill em all endings.
>>
>>20837195
Usually we get to vote. That changed recently.
>>
>>20837205
It's probably for the best.
>>
>>20837205
We always get to vote.
>>
>>20837239
Dunno man. Didnt seem to happen last night. Was fucked up.
>>
>>20837246
That kind of stuff happens in quests all the time, that's just the nature of quest voting since its impossible to have a perfect voting system. Even so it's still voting though. We still need to argue for and promote our votes. Does it really matter if some faggot had an extra vote or two if everyone can have an extra vote? Just argue your points better and sway more riggers to your side than the opposition.
>>
>>20837283
Yeah, sure, argue the points in a 15 minute vote half the people arent even aware is happening, im sure that would have solved everything.
>>
>>20837246
There was nothing stopping everyone from voting, it just happened so fast most people didn’t have a chance.
>>
>>20837304
I think a 15 minute time limit is stopping a lot of people anon. Your statements kinda contradictory there.
>>
>>20837299
That's a problem with the time limit, not the voting format. Even so I don't think Copy X was wrong to place the timer that short as pacing is important in stories. Even within those 15 minutes people were already comparing the stats of Kenneth and Gerald and various options. This also isn't the first 15 minute vote /m/ had, we did fine on previous votes. We just fucked up that one vote, its not the end of the world.
>>
>>20837310
Yeah it is. Fuckers botted and phone voted on it and got away with it. Ruined the fuckin entire thing cause they are retards. WE Didnt fuck up, they and copy did.
>>
Can we all just agree that everyone fucked up in some way shape or form, and try to do better from now on?
>>
>>20837314
You yourself didn't argue against the winning vote properly, don't blame everything on others. If you really are that different from those retards you should have been able to sway them to vote your way.
>>
>>20837322
I wasnt awake Anon, I woke up to this bullshit and Copy half assing his response.
>>
>>20837322

I was there when it was happening everyone was screaming NO DUELING there was no arguing with brain dead sheep at that point especially when it was over so fast.
>>
Is this still the same run where anons made amuro a pedo rapist and turned bright into a psycho cannibal?
>>
>>20837332

Amuro when he was the pedo was possessed by a bunch of asshurt zeon ghosts, he was remade as an evil power range by the titans, and slowly recovered

Bright didn't eat anyone he bit Chara after she drugged, raped, and stabbed him
>>
>>20837318
You're right, this really isn't getting us anywhere. I really hope we can do better next time.

>>20837332
The very same. Amuro went from pedo rapist to tokusatsu hero and then Suzaku. Bright is now God Emperor of humanity.
>>
>>20837332
Probably.
I showed up in the first thread made after Chara's date rape backfire, then left for a while because I didn't know what was going on, then I came back in time for the switch to Kenneth, and have stayed in since then, despite not understanding a lot of the things that happened because I don't have complete context.
>>
>>20837339
Nah, the botters and phone voters will just get to do what they want with impunity now, runs pretty much fucked.
>>
>>20837344
Then leave if you think it's ruined instead of bitching for no reason.
>>
>>20837343
Just look up the older threads on desuarchive like this https://desuarchive.org/m/search/username/Copy%20X/type/op/ . Enter Copy X in the username field and click on the Only Opening Posts button.
>>
>>20837332
Yes
>>
>>20837355
I have all the reason to bitch, you cant stop me.
>>
>>20837361
I know I can do that, but I'm almost always doing something else so I don't have time (or at least I don't think I have time) to do it.
>>
I find what usually messes up our runs is anons being inconsistent retards. Specifically we will say we plan on doing something like reforming the titans from the inside, or take down paptimus by staging a coup, or lead a rebellion, and then never actually do any of those things. Like in the titans amuro run we squandered literally every opportunity to build a power base and instead killed all of the people who could have helped take down scirocco, and instead ashta did all the work for us by mind raping paptimus. In this run we constantly sabotaged every chance to reform the titans because we were too afraid to upset people, and ended up making things far worse than canon
>>
>>20837366
Then you better hope your lack of context doesn't lead you to vote for dumb shit. Important votes can win by margins as slim as 1 vote.
>>
>>20837374
I know. I've gone over this.
>>
Need i remind everyone that Copy has us do run offs or OC bullshit the last couple times that botting took place, but suddenly when we have a slam dunk to prove that theres botting and phone voting goin on, he decides he cant actually redo it with the cheats and hacks he's been using, and gives us a vote that basically told us to fuck off and die.

Fuckin bootlickers if you think this is fine.
>>
>>20837371
Maybe its because anons generally have different goals and don't necessarily want to stick to the thread's plans? Like the Bright portion of the run was inconsistent because we were split between moralfags who voted for moral options like defending Dakar's civilians, pragmatists who voted for pragmatic options like selling out John Kowen, and chaosfags who voted for chaos options like sparing Gates.
>>
>>20837401
Not really, in the end selling out kowen to assist the corrupt leaders of the titans isn’t that pragmatic, because we only strengthen the position of the retards in power who have sabotaged peace opportunities and the war effort time and again. Additionally going against a main plan is stupid because you are completely disregarding the actions your character did already. I didn’t want to work for the titans again, but I understood that immediately trying to join up with aeug after firing on them wasn’t feasible, and to continue with brights current plan. Choosing to let the corrupt federation leaders get btfo’d, then changing our minds to save them, then selling out kowen was nonsensical.
>>
>>20837415
I honestly don't know why Kowen was sold out, but selling out Kowen is why in the next vote I sold out Emily.

which might be another factor, when we do a complete out of nowhere option, we get tilted and decide to go all the way.
>>
>>20837397
(you)
>>
>>20837415
Joining the alliance in the first place was a terrible idea, AEUG as we all saw was just a trap option there to bait people into trying to join the "good guys"
>>
>>20837443
i dont think that joining the aeug itself was a trap, just that it had a whole other set of problems but i dont think it would have been "haha fuck you for wanting to join these set of characters!"
>>
>>20837443
It’s not like the titans worked out any better though? They were more successful but thats also due to us supporting them, the current state of the world is still terrible.
>>
>>20837445

Point is we were still reformist Bright at that point and the alliance was Zeon remnants and Anaheim eletronics, colony droppers and war profiteers.
>>
>>20837452
oh i thought you meant when we got to choose the titans or aeug initially
>>
>>20837452
The titans and federation top brass are also war criminals and war profiteers, not really any better. Especially considering how we fucked over the decent people in the federation and supported the corrupt elements of the government
>>
>>20837460

Which is why we were hanging out with New Desides back then Tosh Brave etc.
>>
>>20837449
The plan wasn't to join the Titans in the first place, don't blame /m/ for ignoring the new desides/independent path we initially set ourselves on to suck off Jamitov and company
>>
>>20837460

Also are you forgetting the part where not long after that the alliance almost caused an apocalypse on earth by dropping colonies, if Proto Zero didn't job so hard to Jerid things could have went horribly.
>>
>>20837463
>don't blame
I meant blame them, the fact is the path we initially chose was the good one there, they went off rails entirely.

If we joined AEUG what would we had done? People wanted to reform THEM when that was absolutely retarded nobody would listen to Bright
>>
>>20837462
I mean, the new desides also murdered a shitload of allies too
>>20837463
It was to reform them, but we never really attempted that
>>20837464
That was later, who knows what would have happened had we joined up with them, because then bright and blex would have had a significant power base in the alliance. And anyway I was ok with reforming the titans after we voted on that, it’s just that we never did that and instead made them worse
>>
>>20837485
>them
It was to remain with the EFF and handle the corruption within yes, not specifically the Titans in the first place.

>New Desides murdered a shitload of all-
No, Jamaican and company who are actively making things worse are not Braves nor Bright's allies.

Blex and Bright wouldn't have shit for power, there's a reason why Blex accomplished nothing
>>
>>20837485

Welcome to this run all it takes is one bad vote to fuck everything up

Not killing the baby.
Going to see Mashymere and Chara when Bright is the head of the federation.
Not killing Jamitov
Letting a very out dated ship take a hit from a new model.

Although at this point I'm convinced some people are asshurt about earlier results and are just greifing.
>>
I haven't been following this playthrough since the whole HUNGER BS from Bright biting the crazy redhead. Someone want to fill me in on what happened afterwards?
>>
>>20837498
There's some people who definitely tried to play this as if bright would unite with all the characters they happen to like, people had him meet Mashymere and Chara because they thought somehow Bright's charisma would change their entire life and be his knights or something
>>
>>20837498
in defense of the mashymere and chara thing, that would've been fine if we didn't drink the roofied drink

which i said would totally happen but we had one guy going "NAH MAN SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT"
>>
>>20837491
They didn’t just kill jamaican and company, they also killed loyal federation men, not to mention the new desides are not much different from the titans in their actual policies.
>there's a reason why Blex accomplished nothing
Because we actively sided against him and took out a significant amount of his manpower while also supporting the people attacking him?
>>
>>20837498
The baby wasn’t really that important, at least at that moment. What really fucked us up early was the glitch that led to amuro getting btfo’d and going crazy later on.
>>
>>20837529
Loyal federation men to Jamitov yes, that was the entire point. You're not removing Jamitov without getting your hands dirty and anyone who pretends otherwise is silly

>not much different from the Titans
You mean in canon? because clearly, this isn't the case in this run.

>Because we actively sided against him and took out a significant amount of his manpower while also supporting the people attacking him?
Because he had no power, the alliance is nowhere near centeralized and they never gave a shit about anything he wanted
>>
>>20837533
Anon he did have forces loyal to him early on that we wiped out, had we allied with him events would have unfolded completely differently. Just like how the new desides would have been far less successful without our help.
>>
>>20837518
>"NAH MAN SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT"
>nah, White Base has full HP, it's fine
Wait, is it the same guy?
>>
>>20837744
who knows?
>>
>>20837744
I'm the anon that was saying it was unlikely that Chara would slip us a mickey, but I missed the whole "lets let the White Base solo a ZZ-era ace MS" debacle, so no.
>>
>>20837744
No because I’m the guy
>>
>>20837774
Which guy?
>>
>>20837882
The HP guy
>>
>>20837890
Oh.
Imagine me punching you in the face.
>>
>>20837744

Even without that guy, /m/ often forgets that there are still actual stats/mechanics involved with a lot of these units and that, no, what we see is what we get. The White Base was literally the White Base from the OYW without any new bells or whistles. Just a 600 (or was it 700?) HP carrier against an S-Ranked ace in a modern mobile suit. Not to mention ships in general just don't fare well in direct combat with mobile suits. It could've been the Alexandria and there still could've been a solid chance it crashed and burned.

Incidentally, it's also why, even with Bawoos and the like, the Alliance still got overwhelmed and crushed at the moon (or anywhere in space really). The AI often does strange things (and I'm not sure how often Copy actually controls these units) that actually makes things worse for themselves.

Though all of that said, I honestly think it would be helpful to get quick updates to the status of pilots and their mobile suits when events like this occur. Not having them (and a big misunderstanding of unit/pilot strengths) is how Titans Amuro lost to Incel Kamille way back when.
>>
>>20837976
as someone who did vote for repairs, if i HAD all the numbers involved infront of me, i would've chosen to intercept
>>
>>20837990

You say that but the whitebase stats were posted in the same thread if you just scrolled up. so I'm calling bullshit especially since most of you just spammed repair the moment someone screamed no dueling when in reality it was protect the fucking ship.
>>
>>20837991
alright the white base's stats, thats still not ALL the numbers.

i swear i'm not trying to move the goalposts, some people here don't seem to have reading comprehension
>>
>>20836120
Can I get a QRD on what has happened with this story? I stopped following around the debate over whether or not Amuro should murder the baby.
>>
>>20838038
No, you probably can't.
>>
>>20838051
Is Merciful Matt still alive? What about War Crimes Kai? What happened to THE BABY? Bright? Sleggar? Is Aumro still space Buddha?
>>
>>20838038
Honestly it's best you just read through the thread archive, it's been a roller-coaster and I don't think anyone could manage to summarise everything concisely.
>>
>>20838055
>Is Merciful Matt still alive?
Yes, he's put his hopes on Glemy.
>What about War Crimes Kai?
Made a good life for himself, participated in Titans human trafficking, died of Psycho Gundam.
>THE BABY?
hahahahaha
>Sleggar?
Staying in a 5 star hotel/jail.
>Bright?
[Mr. Brightside]
>Is Aumro still space Buddha?
No, he's the Universal Century Schizoid Man.
>>
>>20838055
Matt is with Glemy (I think), Kai is dead, the Baby grew up, killed his mom, and is being groomed by Sayla, Bright became a cannibal and took over the Earth Sphere, Sleggar is currently in jail for trying to stop Bright from colony lasering random people, and Amuro went from Space Buddha to pathetic burned out rapist to delusional space superhero to angry rebel
>>
>>20838069

It's hilarious to me that for all the fret over THE BABY, he became such a nothing character. Even Nettri had more relevance and he's a fake.
>>
>>20838055

Matt thinks Lalah fucked with his powers and made him see his hopes and dreams as Zabis, he refuses to believe Glemmy is a zabi and is traveling with him.

Kai got caught up Titans human trafficking escape got turned into a prisoner by Zeeks and then died fighting Psycho Gundam.

Baby grew up was raised as a tool by Anaheim electronics then was abandoned ended up killing Kycillia and now Artesia has him

Sleggar is fine but tried to punch [Bright] so he is in prison for his own safety while [Bright] is wiping out all who oppose him

[Bright] is the ruler of humanity

Amuro got mind broken by a bunch of asshurt Zeon Ghosts became a rapist and was killed. Titans scientists put him back together as an evil power ranger. Then Gato removed the ghosts affecting Amuro allowing him to awaken he became the Suzaku to [Bright]'s Lelouch. Then Kenneth and Ple-9 who gave Amuro hope again died and he finally return to his original self.
>>
as bad as ple 9 and the resulting fallout was i dont think this is even half as bad of an /m/ meltdown as the great "Stay with Amuro" moment
>>
>>20838129
*as bad as ple 9's death
>>
>>20838129
>>20838131
Quick summary for those of us who weren't there for that?
>>
>>20838139
unibersal century schizoid man tries against his will to rape his daughter
/m/ succeeds in getting away from him only to vote to stay with him immediately after

she got raped and mindbroken and then was disposed of by Matt
>>
>>20838088
>>20838071
>>20838069
Thanks lads. So, are we getting ready for the final chapter?
>>
>>20838144
chapter 3
with gerald dead and our previous protagonist mentally destroyer i dont really know how chapter 2 can continue at all
>>
>>20838139
>Stay with Amuro
Amuro was posessed by Char and seething zeek ghosts after the OYW and was slowly becoming deranged. He managed to save some newtype kids and was living in hiding. Amesa, a girl who stayed behind to take care of him, refused to kill Amuro when the ghosts finally drove him insane. Amuro raped and brainwashed her.

>Ple-9's death
/m/ turned Bright into the insane God Emperor of the earthsphere so we changed protagonists to Kenneth Sleg. Ple-9 was basically the run's waifu and we practically got a love confession right before /m/'s tactical genius led to the White Base's destruction and Ple's death. Kenneth couldn't cope with her death, went on a rampage on Zum City and entered a coma where he is happily living out his delusions with Ple-9. Amuro, whose faith in humanity was briefly rekindled by Kenneth and Ple-9, lost all remaining hope and is now preparing a counterattack.
>>
>>20838144

final strech of part 2, Copy already said this game is 4 parts and it is his last for the time being due to irl issues.
>>
>>20838156
>Horus Heresy but Amuro is Horus
>>
Can that one rage baby who doesn't understand that there are no do overs in GG and that Copy doesn't play with the kid gloves use a trip so I can at least filter his kicking and screaming?
>>
So what are Amuro's motivations anymore? Why did he really join Bright? What are we going to do?
>>
>>20836120
Wait, Cassie is stuck on Gryps with Peace, right?
>>
>>20838487
Who knows. He was aligned with Bright but with these recent events, I'm not sure if he's planning his own thing.
>>
File: 1534467734565.jpg (27 KB, 400x400)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>Amuro: Enough of this! Enough of these pointless losses and hopeless futures!
>Amuro: This hatred has to end! This madness and bloodshed will end! The source of this calamity...i'll be the one to strike it down, once and for all!!
https://youtu.be/oVFvHsRpnzc

https://youtu.be/oVFvHsRpnzc
>>
>>20838669
If bright gave them a better ship and MS maybe things would've been the easy cleanup mission it was meant to be
>>
>>20837976
>The AI often does strange things that actually makes things worse for themselves
it's just keeping things consistent with how people act in the tominoverse
>>
>>20838516
Yeah, they were both taken off the White Base by Amuro, pretty sure they're being taken care of at Gryps. What that entails is yet to be seen, though.
>>20838713
>implying Bright didn't set all the experimental teams up to fail in the first place to root out possible traitors/Jamitov sympathisers
>>
>>20838713
>>20839030
Yeah, I think Bright himself said as much, he suspected of everyone assigned to those experimental teams.
>>
>>20836120
Now that we’ve gained control of Amuro, let’s actually try and be proactive this time instead of creating the secondcoming of pic related
>>
>>20838713
I'm not sure about Gerald, but like the other anon said Kenneth was meant to fail against Psycho Gudnam
>>
>>20839132
>heh we will launch a coup against syrupman soon.
>aeug people? kill them all for syrupman
>new desides with sizable forces we could recruit for our side? Kill them all for syrupman
>actually rebelling against syrup man after he keks us? No way
What a pathetic run
>>
>>20836120
Has this game ever been translated? I've always wanted to give it a whirl. If not, are there any versions of the game that have been localized/fantranslated?
>>
>>20839132
Dont worry, Amuro'll just rape someone again and we'll get another character after the phone voters and botters get their way again.
>>
>>20839132
I just hope we have some dudes to group with if we make the decision to oppose Bright.
>>
>>20839288
Don't go anywhere near Garma, he's pretty hungry right now.
>>
>>20839288
I'm personally hoping to see my /m/sv character pop up myself, just to see what Copy makes of 'im.
>>
>>20839030
>>20839085
>>20839134
That doesn't change the fact that he no longer suspected when Amuro volunteered though
>>
Does /m/ want Amuro to rebel against [Bright]?
>>
>>20839878
I don't see Amuro gaining anything from rebelling against Bright. He's Bright's number 2 man and can act in any way he sees fit to bring about Bright's goals.
>>
>>20839878
There's no point in doing so since he went through so much trouble to become his right hand man, like >>20839999 said.
Amuro has nothing to gain from siding against Bright.
>>
>>20839878
Entirely depends if Bright tries to kill us or not
>>
>>20839878
Depends on what [Bright]'s plan for humanity is and what the opposing faction would be. There's been speculation that he plans on creating some kind of newtype dictatorship but it's just speculation and we don't know most details yet beyond the fact that it will kill billions. It's also possible the opposition would be Gerald or Melanie tier faggots that make siding against Bright pointless.
>>
>>20839999
how bad is Bright ?
>>
>>20841953
Imagine the Space Emperor of Mankind, now imagine Bright going this way
>>
>>20842015
If [BRIGHT] ends up mortally wounded by Amauro and gets put on life-support on his throne I will lose it.
>>
>>20842569
I think we need to work towards this
>>
>>20836120

Hong Kong, one of the many major metropolitan sectors to suffer during the mass purge of political and industrial elites in the Earth sphere. Even as this once bustling city is plagued by waves of mass poverty, the territory maintains a position of security by the Federation for its influence in the mass shipping and transportation of supplies across the Pacific territories and into space by its mass driver grids. As the streets bustle with activity, Henken and Emma discuss their next move.

>Henken: Y'know, I always said that the day a macchicken ever went above a standard Federal credit would be the Federations darkest day.
>Emma:...What?
>Henken: Huh? Oh, just ignore that, just my own thoughts coming out into the open. Look, I would have liked to have gone somewhere a bit nicer, but with the kind of money we have right now-
>Emma: You had mentioned that Blex had allies here in Hong Kong?
>Blex: Hard to say how many of them are even left after that fiasco Bright called for, but I know at least some of them are left, given that they responded to our concern.
>Emma: How do you expect this to play out?
>Henken: I can be rather charming when I need to be, barring the new additions to my face that Healy left me with...
>Emma:...Are you sure those kids will be alright being on their own?
>Henken: Hopefully they can spare some loose change to get those two some passports to get somewhere quieter.
>Emma: And Healy?
>Henken: He will be coming with us, at least until we can figure out what should be done with him.
>Emma: That infection he is dealing with could become a-
>Henken: We had better start heading on back, the rest of this is going to get cold.

Leaving the over capacity Macdaniels, Henken and Emma make their way through the ocean of denizens lumbering through the smog infested city. Meanwhile at their apartment, Glemy exercises on the structures rooftop, strengthening his space acclimated body for Earth's gravity.
>>
>>20843806
Melanie's also escaping to Hong Kong right? Henken's meeting with Luio & Co and Melanie is going to be interesting, especially if Glemy's Zabi heritage gets revealed.
>>
>>20843806

As Glemy prepares to finish a set of planks, his body gives out on him, much to the amusement of one of the apartments other inhabitants.

>Hong Kong Citizen: So young, yet limp like noodle!
>Glemy: *Pant*...Still have more to do-
>Hong Kong Citizen: You work to hard, body not thank you for it. Want to buy water? Give you good deal on it, very clean, very clear.
>Glemy: Don't...have the money for it, sorry-
>Hong Kong Citizen: Here, take sample. You buy next time though, you come up here to often not to.

Nodding to the aged man, Glemy takes a swig of the water, nearly ejecting it from his mouth as its contents make contact with his tongue.

>Glemy: Ugh! Its so salty...!
>Hong Kong Citizen: Come right from bay, I cleansed it myself! Can't drink city water, it makes you crazy, like the rest of them down below!
>Glemy: Well, thanks for the sample...

Finishing his exercises for the day, Glemy returns to his temporary dwelling, where Fa continues to treat Matt's numerous wounds, many of them now becoming infected from a lack of proper medical equipment and disinfectants.

>Fa: Sir, you really have to rest more! Your wounds won't heal unless-
>Matt: Hey, you should not be stuck with me all day. Trust me, I have taken a fever or two in the past...Glemy, is that you pal? You feeling alright, I can hear you panting from over here.
>Glemy: Y-yeah, i'm fine.
>Matt: You have done more than enough for me today, Ms Yuiry. You should get some re-
>Fa: Who is going to protect us if you are sick? Until we get your fever down-
>Matt: You told me to rest more, right? Go and check on Glemy, he could use the attention.
>Fa:...Mhm.

Placing a blanket over Matt's shoulders, Fa moves away from his body to take a moment to rest.

>Glemy: F-fa, can we just talk for a little bit? I know all of this has been a lot on you, but you can't let it-
>Fa: I am not a fragile as you think I am, Qu..."Glemy".
>Glemy: I was not trying to deceive you Fa, I was just-
>>
>>20843838
So Matt isn't going all that fine. If left like this, his wounds will kill him, without a doubt. Using a hospital might be... difficult if we want to stay somewhat hidden in the crowd. Hong-Kong sure is a large city, there must be a dispensary, a pharmacy, a drugstore, anything that could sold proper medical supplies. Stuff like disinfectant of course but also antibiotics to fight necrosis, gangrene, this kind of thing. But this kind of antibiotics are probably not that easy to find... if it is indeed gangrene and considering the dire situation we are, I recommend Middleton Goldsmith's method to treat gangrene with debridement and topical and injected bromide solutions on infected wounds. Otherwise, Matt is done for.
>>
>>20840570
Is [Bright] even a Newtype ?
>>
>>20843903
Bright hasn't shown any newtype powers nor has he been haunted by any newtype ghosts so he's definitely an oldtype.
>>
>>20843838

Before the two can continue their conversation, Henken and Emma enter into the apartment, dropping off food and drinks from the Macdaniels.

>Henken: Its no banquet, but I thought i'd grab you all something different. Not sure if its real milk these days, but the macflurry is-
>Emma: Glemy, your drenched!
>Glemy: Oh, yeah...just got done with my afternoon workout actually-
>Henken: Perfect timing then! Here, grab yourself some of this!

As Glemy moves to prepare himself a meal, Fa edges back towards Matt, only to be blocked by Emma.

>Emma: Is he sleeping?
>Fa: He needs constant attention. If he becomes any more ill, who knows how it will-
>Emma: We are doing what we can for him. The last thing we need right now is for you to also become sickly.
>Fa: I am just-

Placing her fingers to Fa's head, Emma frowns as Fa stumbles backwards.

>Emma: Your warm.
>Fa: I-its just the heat in here! I am just fine!
>Emma: You are becoming far to obsessive.
>Fa: As if you people plan to help him! I am the only one who actually cares if he-

Emma lifts he hand to deliver a slap across Fa's face, only to stop as the young girl steadies her body in preparation for the blow.

>Emma:...It was that common?
>Fa: I welcomed it compared to the other tricks they made me do for their amusement.

Losing the resolve to properly discipline Fa, Emma gently rubs the girls cheek with her hand.

>Emma: We are working on finding medical supplies, but there will only be enough for him. For his sake...try to let yourself rest.

Gently pushing Emma's hand away, Fa nods, before moving to rest in her sleeping bag.

>Henken: Fa, you sure you don't want anything from here?
>Emma: Just let her rest. You should also wash up Glemy, the last thing you need is to get a skin infection.
>Glemy: Ma'am!

As the others move to rest, Henken and Emma speak with one another in the hallway outside the apartment.

>Henken: I should be back in about half a day.
>Emma:...Be careful, ok?
>>
>>20843921
No oldtype genocide then, not that it would have made shits worse considering how bad things are.
>>
>>20843930
Man now I feel like ordering some Mc Donalds.

>>20843932
Not necessarily? Gihren and Kagatie were both oldtypes but that didn't stop them from espousing oldtype genocide in the name of their newtype ideology. [Bright] could very well follow their example.
>>
File: noooooooooooooooooo.png (1.04 MB, 1080x1086)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>20843955
OH FUCK-
>>
>>20843955
Fast food makes you fat.
>>
>>20843965
blame that on the misfortune of your genes
>>
>>20843930

>Ghlihelt staff 1: He's in the ventilation system! Flush him out!
>Ghlihelt staff 2: He took out Bennings!

Crawling through the island facilities vast ventilation network, Ben attempts to evade the facilities security as he searches for a communications hub to transmit the facilities location to the Federation. Clutching his wounded waist, Ben forces his tired eyes open again as he continues to search.

>Ben: (Had it not been for that damned woman...my men could have maintained their cozy positions...!)

Hearing a screeching sound, metallic shutters begin to seal the ventilation section off. Realizing he will soon be trapped, Ben rolls towards the nearest veniliation opening, smashing it open as he falls to the ground below. Feeling his already opened waistline reacting, Ben grits his teeth as he forces himself to his feet.

>Ghlihelt: Such an ugly man.The vileness of adulthood personified.

Searching the room, Ben finds the communication coming from a speaker above him. Ignoring its taunts, Ben attempts to leave the darkened room through its door, only to find it locked from the outside.

>Ghlihelt: I can see that you have the manners expected of your kind. Even so, I believe apologies are in order. There was...a misunderstanding as to who you were. There is nowhere to run now, so why not just stand down until you can be retrieved? I believe we can find a mutual...understanding.

Growing increasingly irked by Ghlihelt's jovial yet mocking tone, Ben takes hold of a piece of loose metal in the room, smashing it against the wooden door barring his escape. Bashing the door open, Ben cough's as blood begins to flow down his waist.

>Ben: Shit....i'll bleed to death before I can even-
>Ghlihelt: You are making a real mess, scurrying around like you are. You even brought harm upon one of my dear friends...I suppose you will have to suffer some form punishment before we can properly be introduced-
>Ben: Going to ram this up your ass once I-gah!
>>
>>20843983

Applying pressure to his waist to slow the bleeding, Ben limps out from the room, into what appears to be cleansing chamber. Looking towards the machinery, fruits and vegtables are doused and injected with substances as they are send through multiple pipelines.

>Ben: Some kind of...self-sustaining facility? What the hell are even up to here...?
>Facility worker: There he is! Call for security to-

Limping towards another doorway, Ben attempts to force his way out yet again, only to find the door reinforced by a metallic barricade and door lock system.

>Ghlihelt: Even now, you can not stop yourself from making a mess. Security forces will be there shortly to deal with you. If you would have some common courtesy, could you stop moving about? I can't imagine it is doing that mark on your waist much good.

Scouting the room, Ben turns to the pipeline funneling food, and to a maintenance ladder leading deeper into the structure.

>Ghlihelt: Do you truly intend to make my men continue this pursuit? I can not promise they will be so gentle if you continue to push them.

Perking himself up, Ben looks towards the pipeline again, the metal in his hand being jostled in anticipation.

>Ghlihelt:...You don't want to go down there. You'd be denying my children their treats for today.
>Ben: What are you...Zeons even up to?!
>Ghlihelt: As I said, this is all just a misunderstanding. If you must run, you can pay the price for it, but I am willing to be reasonable. Drop your weapon, and fall to your knees. Comply, and you shall be shown whatever generosity I can provide.

>What will Ben do?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/2ayLWp0RbZ4
>>
>>20844028
Ben’s probably going to die so we should at least see what’s going on in the food system before we bleed out
>>
i actually think i refuse to vote here because i don't know what the fuck is going on with Ben, its been ages since we saw him, also i don't remember who the fuck Ghilhelt is.
>>
>>20844035
Dr Monreau's Island of Shota and Loli Furry Hybrids
>>
>>20844028
>https://strawpoll.com/polls/2ayLWp0RbZ4
ENOUGH DEATH ALREADY !
>>
>>20844028
The food system will probably lead to Ben becoming food for Ghlihelt's furries, The safest option is to go down the ladder into the children's area and take one of the kids hostage.
>>
>>20844038
Oh boy, Ben and children. Won't he be surprised when they recognize him from the kidnapping days and tear him limb from limb.
>>
>>20844049
They've been conditioned to be docile and pure by Ghlihelt though, Ben would have more than enough opportunity to cause chaos and escape. It also beats surrendering to a murasame scientist. God knows what fate Ghlihelt has in store for Ben if he surrenders.
>>
>>20844058
Alright, that reasoning is valid, but be prepared for guit if Ben sees them.
>>
Wait, who’s Ben? Ben Wooder?
>>
>>20844086
Yeah it's Ben Wooder. He was a major character during the Kai Dublin interlude and showed up here and there as a Titans officer.
>>
>>20844058
That actually sounds better than surrendering
>>
>>20844028

Limping for the maintenance ladder, Ben carefully proceeds deeper into the bowels of the facility. As he reaches the bottom of the immense ladder, his hearing is deafened by the sound a massive grinding device constantly pulverizing the food above into a paste-like material.

>Ghlihelt: What a troublesome man. Seal off the substance processing sector and seal him inside. Do try to-

Noticing an alert on his control panel, Ghlihelt abandons his communication, his focus now on handling the other matter at hand. With security still pursuing him, Ben continues to make his way through the processing facility, his body feeling colder by the moment. Noticing a camera on the wall actively tracking him, Ben tosses his beam of metal of it, smashing it as sparks sprinkle over the exhausted officer.

>Ben: Ungh...this isn't right...after all that I did to secure...my men's prosperity, this is how...huh?

As the camera's sparks illuminate the immediate area, Ben takes notice of an odd difference in lighting near the camera's sparks. Finding a small crack in the metal, Ben takes hold of his metal piece again, jamming it behind the opening and forcing it back. As his wound opens up again, Ben falls backwards from the pain, only to see what appears to be an incomplete maintenance shaft. With his options decreasing by the moment, Ben enters into the opening, while using the metal to reseal it as much as possible to conceal his movements.

>Ghlihelt:-for there is no reason to be saddened, for your wish shall be granted. The all-father rewards the pure, and as one of my purest, you shall be rewarded.

Deactivating the device surrounding his body, Ghlihelt lumbers back towards her terminal, noticing the loss of a camera in the lower maintenance section for the food processor.

>Ghlihelt: You think this will keep you from my vision? There is nowhere to run now. Security, have you cornered him yet?
>Ghlihelt staff: Professor, we can't find him!
>>
>>20844378

Making his way through the tight, unfinished maintenance tunnel, Ben finds himself completed shrouded in darkness, his only direction left being forward, with up jagged, wired slopes.

>Ghlihelt: That area is a dead end! If there are no signs of damage, how could he have escaped? The camera grid has not even logged movement outside of his last-
>Ghlihelt staff: The hell is that? Sir, there seems to be kind of shaft that has been bent open!
>Ghlihelt:...The abandoned maintenance shaft? How did he know about its...never mind that! Send part of your team after him! If he is using that old network, he would have access to...no! My treasure's would be...he is trying to defile my treasures!

Frantic, Ghlihelt waddles his way to a separate communication section, sending directions to a member of his staff.

>Ghlihelt: This intruder, you have already had encounters with him in the past, yes? Consider this to be my last trial for you. One last rite of purification for you to join our cause properly! Capture him, preferably alive, and you will have a permanent place in my paradise...of course, I will forward you a diagram of where he is currently...

Through the vast tunnel, the sounds of industrial machinery and processors begin to die down, with the sounds of silence filling the air around Ben. Even as loose wires and metal sharps prick his flesh, Ben continues to crawl forward, his body and mind now desperate for any sign of light or sound. As he senses begin to fade, he is awoken by a metallic trembling, vibrating the tunnel around him. Proceeding forward, a small light gleams from the side of the tunnel, filling Ben with a cautious, but genuine sense of hope. Slowly proceeding forward, the only sound that fills Ben's ears are the unstable rocking of the tunnel.

What will Ben do?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/e7ZJOe02dy3
>>
>>20844491

Creeping his way towards the opening, Ben slowly plants the right side of his face into the hole, his eye scanning the area. As he observes, Ben finds a room before him with multiple pieces of paper and odd shaped icons being encased in protective glass. As his eye reaches the center of the room however, he notices a light flickering into his eye. Squinting, he notices the barrel of a rifle aiming straight for his eye.

>Cima:Ah~ah, don't you move a muscle. Lucky you, I really wanted to put a bullet right through your leg or arm. Oh well.
>Ben: That bitch...!
>Cima: You are far more cautious than the last we time we met. You even had all of the grubs around here quivering at the thought of you sneaking up on them in the dark of the night. Hehehe...its really to bad you decided to tangle with Cima Garahau.
>Ben: What is all of this? Last I saw, these people were trying to maul you, just like they did to my forces!
>Cima: They nearly took my life back there, but death has no claim over my life.

Moving out from behind cover, Cima approaches Ben's position. Squinting his eye, Ben notices his hated enemy's facial features appear smooth and youthful.

>Ben: Well...what are you waiting for? You got me...dead to rights here.
>Cima: As much enjoy as Cima would get from seeing that wretched head of yours popping, I would prefer the prize from bringing you in alive. Like the new look? Courtesy of my patrons.
>Ben: How the hell did you Zeons manage to hide a facility like this so close to our territories?
>Cima: You still think this is a Zeon installation? Federation, Titan, whoever you want to say owns this place, its not a Zeon base. Now then, let's take a little walk, shall we?

Activating a small switch on her side, the metallic covering near the opening begin to fall as small detonations blast their sealant away. Completely uncovered, Cima motions for Ben to move out from his position.
>>
>>20844874
And now maybe a hint of Hell in the Pacific?
>>
>>20844874

>Cima: Looks like you have been through hell. Enjoy the trip?
>Ben: Had it not been for your...bullshit...my garrison in Belfast would not been pulled into that insurrection...!
>Cima: Want to blame somebody for your misfortune? Try that new flavor of dictator running your "Federation". Frankly, I have actually come to appreciate the man. Who else would have lead me to this place? Barring the humiliation I was forced to suffer in order to even get this far, I believe my new line of work will be quite profitable.
>Ben:Ngh...! Then tell me...what is this place if it is not a Zeon facility?
>Cima: Its not like they named the place. The one leading this whole operation just calls it "Paradise". The brats within its bowels all have different names for their own little clusters.
>Ben:...Brats? What are you...?
>Cima: Notice everything around you? All of this trash being treated like treasure?

Even in his delirious state, Ben is able to observe the items being encased in glass protection. Childish drawings and hand made idols, all of them barring the abilities of a small child in their creation.

>Cima: That pile of flesh seems to enjoy posing as a god of sorts. Being forced to play along with that indignity...even I have standards, and they were pushed. Every time one of those little toys of his happily and mindlessly did as they were told, he was in ecstasy. This whole place is just one, demented experiment. Its also a completely invisible fortress to the rest of the world. Now, are you done stalling or-

Initially moving to charge Cima, Ben looses consciousness as his loss of blood reaches critical levels.

>Cima:...Tch, a fool until the end. (Has Cima's fortune finally returned to her? After everything...will I get what I deserve?)
>>
File: 1638321126385.jpg (36 KB, 800x450)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>20844945
Did we just get Ben killed?
>>
>>20844964
Ben was bleeding to death the whole time, did you miss that
>>
>>20844973
I was expecting Ben to be able to find help or medical supplies down there, not just bleed out.
>>
>>20844964
Maybe, maybe not. We'll have to wait until he's confirmed dead. Right now he's just sleeping.
>>20844973
Yeah, that also is true. That last vote was more "How do we want Ben to spend his final moments, and what will happen as a result?" than "Let's save Ben's life or fuck things up even more than we already have trying!"
>>
>>20844874
>Squinting his eye, Ben notices his hated enemy's facial features appear smooth and youthful.
>Cima got the deaging treatment
Alright whose fetish is this
>>
>>20844945

>Cima: (Having been trapped in this place of madness, I had no other choice than to play along with its insanity until I could learn the truth of why I was here. This strange land, populated by children, most normal is shape and size, while others abnormal in their features. What should have just been an odd nightmare for Cima...was a reality I was forced to face.)

[Day 1: Arrival]

>Cima: Well?! Are you done toying with me?!
>Mage girl: Did you make her weird?
>Cat-like child: Nyow why is every won blaming me?! The twall girl's just stwrange.
>Cima: You! Where in the hell are we?!
>Mage girl: She even sounds so weird.
>Cima: Will you shut it already?!
>Robed boy: Lapursia, the all-father has always taught us that we are not to judge those who find themselves in our sacred land. She may be shaped a bit differently, but she was still chosen by the All-father to be here.
>Cima:...What?
>Robed boy: Welcome to the land of Arspei, new friend. We have never seen one delivered to us to by the water before. You do not have a fin, so you must not a mermaid.
>Cima:...You wanna know why I came from the water? It is because I was-

Cima stops herself as figure moves out from the side of one of the small buildings, his body covered in a metallic suit with numerous bulbs flickering across it, along with a small device in his hand with a similar design. Noticing Cima looking towards him, the figure places his finger near his enclosed mouth.

>???: You-should-not-be-here.
>Cima: What kind of nuthouse did I just fall into...?
>Robed boy: You must be confused, like all of my other friends in this land. Please, take my hand, so you do not become lost.

>What will Cima do?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/X3nk658YEyE
>>
>>20845065
So this is a flashback that will determine things that technically already happened but haven't been established yet, right?
>>
>>20845065
Follow the young boy sounds like the most reasonable action. Cima was pretty exhausted from what I remember of this interlude, she would not be able to escape or fight immediately. I also doubt the children would believe her claims of the real world unless she wins their trust first.

>>20845074
Pretty much. If we want to save Ben we should oppose Ghlihelt later on but for now we should play along and learn more about the place first.
>>
>>20845065

Unsure of the full scope of the situation, along with the lingering figure still maintaining his stare at Cima, the infamous marine indulges in the young boys request.

>Cima: Go on then, show me where-

Moving to Cima's side, the young boy reaches his hand to her fingers, wrapping it around her ring and middle finger.

>Robed boy: Don't want you to get lost.
>Cima: Huh?

Leading Cima into the town, many of its inhabitants look upon Cima with a general sense of confusion, while small pockets of the children look upon her in relative awe, and others with amusement. As Cima is lead, she notices similar figures to earlier wandering around the town, many of them keeping close to certain children.

>Robed boy: As expected, you are a curious new friend. I can imagine you are excited to meet some of the others, but your arrival is very different from the others.
>Cima:...Yeah, is that right? How do these "others" get here?
>Robed boy:...You are "really" curious. I like that. Everyone else does not care to learn about the world. On nights blessed by the All-father, new friends are brought to us in our sleep. When we wake up, our new friends are found at the great fountain.
>Cima: So, what? You lead this place?
>Robed boy: Lead? Nope. I just like to help our new friends. As the All-father has taugh, "Generosity shall always be rewarded. In being kind, any wish may come true."
>Cima: Sounds like this guy has his head up his ass to me.
>Robed boy:Oh? Did he teach you his wisdom when you were brought here? The All-father always enjoys to hear his wisdom being shared with him.
>Cima: Knock yourself out kid.
>Robed boy: Why would I do that?
>Cima: Everyone in town special like you?
>Robed boy: We all have our gifts from the All-father!
>Cima: Ugh...

Being lead to the center of the town, Cima is brought before a massive fountain, where numerous children play blissfully around it.

>Robed boy: All of our new friends are found here.
>>
>>20845400

Searching the area, Cima attempts to find a way to escape from this odd place, only to to be met with multiple children snickering at her.

>Robed boy: Hey, don't bully her. "Those who are not generous will not have friends. So be kind and-"
>Small girl: So~big!
>Small boy: Tono, is she one of those giants in that story you were telling?
>Robed boy: No, those giants were much bigger! Shes big to, but...like weird big, not cool big.
>Small boy: Ah! Scary face!
>Cima: Scary...what, you talking about me?
>Robed boy: When someone wants something, we come here to ask for the All-father to come to us. He likes us to leave him gifts we made. By being generous, he comes to reward us! The more generous we are, the nicer the all-father is! When I get my next wish, I want Arspei to visit us!
>Cima: I thought that was name of this place?
>Robed boy: It is. Arspei was so beloved by the all-father than she taken by the all-father to be with him. Many of us want to meet her to find out how we can also go there!
>Cima:...So, how do I get this guy to get out here?
>Robed boy: He likes us to give him presents, so you should make him one! We still have so much to-

A bell near the center of town begins to ring, prompting the children playing around the fountain to begin packing up.

>Robed boy: Aw, bedtime?
>Cima: Look, can I just leave anything right here for it to-
>Robed boy: Hm...oh! Since you are so big, there are no beds that will-
>???: Ello-friends.

One of the oddly dressed figures approaches, with the boy fully addressing it this time.

>Robed boy: Did you get lost from Lapursia again? You know she will be unable to sleep without you.
>???: I-must-speak-with-you-lass.
>Robed boy: Wow, Lapursia is going to be so jealous that you are getting his attention!
>Cima: *You want to explain what the hell this is?*
>???: *Somewhere-quiet.*

As the two move to leave the area, they are stopped by the young girl dressed as a magician, Lapursia.

>Mage girl: Mr Cloud~!
>>
>>20845602
i cant wait to see how in true copy x fashion all of this becomes a pile of rubble
>>
>>20845602

>???:*Ahem* Hello-master-magician-Lapursia.How-may-I-serve-you-
>Mage girl: You are my toy, not hers! You know how I feel about being in the dark!
>???:...So-sorry-master-magician. We-familiars-must-assist-
>Mage girl: No! Not tonight! I did the spell for you, so listen to me! Now!
>???:...Will-be-with-you-short-

Taking hold of the figures hand, the young girl attempts to drag him away by his arm, as the figure submits to her gesture. After a few seconds of her attempt, she ceases attempting to pull the figure, instead yawning as she extends her arms up to the figure.

>Mage girl: Carry me home...sleepy...

Taking hold of the girl, the figure appears torn as they look towards the girls oddly shaped home, and continuing to speak with Cima.

>What will Cima do?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/wby5l5LajZA
>>
>>20845645
inb4 this is hamuro rebuilt
>>
>>20845624
>a pile of rubble
Literally, figuratively, or both?
>>
>>20845727
yes
>>
>>20845750
Please specify which.
>>
>>20845653
>this
You're talking about ???, right?
>>
>>20845757
yeah
only problem is hes a tall figure, but i imagine haros head on like a samurai
>>
>>20844049
>from the kidnapping days
Oh.
Ohhhhhhhhhh.
So that's who they were. Man, imagine if Kai were still alive to witness this-he'd prob be weighed down by the guilt.
>>
>>20845808
It's pretty wild to think about who's dead and how they'd be reacting to this shitshow of a timeline. But mostly I just wish Kai was alive
>>
>>20844049
>>20845808
Brief summary of this kidnapping thing?
>>
>>20847559
Murasame and Augusta labs needed children to experiment on. The Titans assigned Ben to handle the child kidnapping in Dublin and Kai briefly worked with him back during his Dublin days. Kai had an opportunity to help some children he found but he abandoned them. This meant Ben spared Kai when the Titans started executing their collaborators after no longer needing them and Kai left Dublin with Miharu's family peacefully.
>>
>>20845645

>Cima: Oi, you going to keep me waiting?

Adjusting a set of controls near his neck, the figure taps it, before waving his hand near the girl in his arms face.

>???: Are you able to understand me?
>Cima: For as long as I need to. Where in the hell am I exactly?
>???: I am unsure of how you found your way into this place, but you can not be allowed to remain.

As Cima prepares to defend herself, the figure motions for her to be calm.

>Cima: Try me.
>???: I have no intention of harming you.
>Cima: Think I am going to believe the man dressed like some sort of gimp?
>???: The children see us...differently. Look towards the center of town. When the clock strikes ten, the children here will loose consciousness. Once they have drifted to sleep, remain by the fountain. Whatever brought you to this place...the professor will find use for you.
>Cima: The hell is that supposed to mean?!

As the girl in the figures arm lets out another yawn, he begins to move away from Cima, readjusting his vocal settings to the mechanical one from before.

>???: Behave-yourself-in-this-peaceful-land.

Without other options, Cima chooses to heed the figures advice. Waiting by the massive fountain, the clock finally strike ten. A quiet humming begins to play from the sky, silencing the last of the small laughs and tiny voices in the nearby buildings. Emerging from these buildings, multiple of the oddly dressed figures observe the area for any abnormalities, before moving for the fountain. As a veil of smoke arises from the heart of the fountain, a voice begins to emerge from within the haze.

>All-father: You have invaded paradise...I, am the All-father. Protector and gentle god of these la-
>Cima: I could not give any loss of damn about this madhouse down here, I just want out!
>All-father: Under normal circumstances, the taint you have inflicted upon my dear children would be unforgivable...though, it appears there has been a misunderstanding.
>Cima: You think?!
>>
>>20848973

>All-father: You represent much of the rot of the old world. That rot may taint my dear children, but I can not simply remove you from this place until that taint has been...resolved.
>Cima: What, is old man Jamitov into kids now?
>All-father: So, you are a servant of lord Hymen, not the Director?
>Cima: I did dirty work for the old man, until that other wannabe dictator took over!
>All-father:...You managed to survive an encounter with my faithful in the old world. I am willing to grant you pardon for your disturbance...if you are willing to remove the taint of your existence from paradise.
>Cima: Speak clearly, you twit! The sooner I am out of here, the bett-
>All-father: Simply removing you from these lands would lead to...confusion. My faithful have already assigned themselves to those who require them, but I will need for your presence here to be made more...understandable for my children.
>Cima: Get on with it, will you?
>All-father: Your intrusion has lead to confusion among my children. Even in their pure states, they may begin to question what I can provide for them. Complete a task for me...and I shall grant you a wish.
>Cima: A wish, huh? Sure, how about you give me a new ship, a new crew and-
>All-father: Once you have completed your task, you will be given whatever your heart desires.
>Cima:...Whole pack of nutjobs around here-fine, what do you want me to do?
>All-father: One of my children has become corrupted by unwanted thoughts. He is unable to accept my gifts, and has secluded himself away from the others.
>Cima: You must be one shitty judge of character if you expect Cima to babysit one of these-
>All-father: Restore the child's faith in my generosity, or bring him before me at weeks end, at this same time.
>Cima: Why don't you just tell me where he is and i'll drag him over here now? Why all these charades?
>All-father: As long as you inhabit this paradise, you shall not harm any of my faithful or children.
>>
oh lovely, the almighty and powerful wizard of Oz.
>>
>>20849185

>Cima: (From fighting for my life against that wretch Wooders forces, to being at the mercy of some madman's demented "paradise". As the "sun" would rise the next day, this so called All-father would leave markings for these odd children. Shortly after, the little bastards have been far more accommodating to Cima. For what it is worth, the air here is fresh, the food is better than the recycled protein my crew have been forced to stomach for months now and frankly...I am not running. Letting my guard down now will only get me killed though. The fool running this place will obviously not just let Cima leave, but if I could find something to use against him...)

>Robed boy: This is where he lives.
>Cima: Huh? Place is an eyesore compared to everything else around here.

Looking at the edge of the town, what had once been one of the lands many childish structures is shrouded with boards blocking its windows, and small, ineffective traps surrounding it.

>Cima: So, what exactly is up with him? He paranoid or something?
>Robed boy:...Para...noid?
>Cima: Oh hell...real scared? Spooked of his own shadow sort?
>Robed boy: When he first arrived, he refused to spend time with everyone else. All he would do is spend time by the water, looking sad every day. He would never bring the All-father gifts and whenever we tried to help him make one, he would just run away.
>Cima: Uh-huh...
>Robed boy: Just before the All-father brought you to our land, he ran into Arspei's home and made it like that! She always liked to make it look pretty, and he did that to it! Um...he also started to take things without asking.
>Cima: Great, so the kids also a thief. Let me guess, he took something from you as well?
>Robed boy: I share stories to those who want to join me, but I have a special book that I was writing my own story! I would...like to keep making it! Its the best story ever!
>Cima:...Yeah, sure. Alright, head on back will ya? I'll be quick.
>>
>>20849319
The kid most likely resisted Ghlihelt's memory manipulation and couldn't adjust to life here since he misses his old life. We better not give the poor boy to Ghlihelt if possible.
>>
>>20849319

Easily avoiding the makeshift traps laced around the exterior of the building, Cima kicks open the door leading inside. As she peeks within, she finds the interior flooded with multiple articles of items, ranging from books, pictures and toys stolen from the town.

>Cima: Looks like you have been busy, kid. No very "generous" of you to be stealing from the others, now is it-

Stepping into a small pile of loose clothing, a mechanism activates, ripping open a bag of flour hidden above her. As its sprays atop her body, a young boy crawls forward on the second floor, investigating her now flour drenched body.

>Thief boy:...Huh? Your not one of the ghost?
>Cima: Hell, look what you did to me! *Cough*
>Thief boy: B-big like the ghost, but you don't look like them!
>Cima: Show you a ghost you annoying little-

Looking past the veil of flour drifting around her, she notices the boys left eye to be heavily reddened and infected, while his right eye glows a bright blue even within the darkened room.

>Cima: How is that eye feeling? Looks like it won't last much longer in its-
>Thief boy: Y-you look the same in both eyes, not like the ghost outside...but you ghost wont take my treasure! Since I can't go out to sea, I have made my keep here!
>Cima: Your keep?
>Thief boy: I am Reice, pirate king of the sea! Once I have enough treasure, everyone will have to help me!
>Cima: Do what, exactly?
>Thief boy: T-they will build me a mighty pirate ship, and I will claim the seas for myself! No more ghosts and no more All-father! Just me and the sea!
>Cima:...And you think this plan of yours is actually going to work? Why not just ask the "All-father" for your boat if you are so-
>Thief boy: No! D-don't like him! I tried telling the others about the ghost, but they said I was dumb! Don't need them! Oooh~now the ghost will know how I was going to expose them! Dumb~dumb~dumb...!!

>What will Cima do?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/3RnYpMz9Wye
>>
>>20849402
>Tell the boy that Cima is a pirate, but give him an idealized version of the profession.
Let's turn this story into One Piece.
>>
>>20849409
DREAMIN
>>
I just came back, I look at the poll I missed, and I'm hoping that not addressing his eye doesn't bite us in the ass.
I probably would've voted for it, but now it's too late.
>>20849447
DON'T GIVE IT UP, CIMA!
>>
>>20849615
DONT GIVE IT UP, WOODER!
>>
>>20849402

>Cima:Ya know kid, how about I let you in on a little secret? I happen to be a pirate myself.
>Thief boy:...I don't believe you. You just heard me say it and are trying to trick me!
>Cima: Sailing the oceans, free from the control of any other man or woman! Whatever you found in its depths, it was yours to take! Did you know, there are even ships that float under the water?
>Thief boy:...Really?
>Cima: Absolutely. Its not an easy life, infact I would not recommend it to just anyo-
>Thief boy: Did you get here in an underwater ship?
>Cima:...Yeah, you could say I did-
>Thief boy: Tell me about it! When I leave here, I want to find the place all of us came from!

Spending time with the boy, Cima would chip away at his defensive attitude, gaining his full attention and interest as his desire to leave paradise continue to grow. As the towns bells begin to toll, Cima notices the boy beginning to shiver, his eyes monitoring the entire room around them.

>Cima: You appear disturbed. Is something-
>Thief boy: T-the ghost will come in the night! My traps kept them away, b-but if you made it here, then they will...
>Cima: Since I have told you about myself, why don't you tell me about these ghost?
>Thief boy:...Y-you won't believe me. You would just call me-
>Cima: Seamen have always had ghost stories to tell one another. Go on, tell me about them. (If I can just get this kid to calm down, he will eat right out of the palm of my hand...!)
>Thief boy:...They look really weird. Not like a...ghost, but a scary creature! They have big bumps coming out of their body! They can also change how they look.

Pointing to his infected eye and healthy eye, the boy explains each one sees something different.

>Cima:...Tell you what, how about I make you a promise?
>Thief boy: A promise?
>Cima: If you start giving back all of this...plunder to the others-
>Thief boy: But if I do that, I won't be able to-
>Cima:I promise those ghost won't come in here anymore.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 300x168)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>20849615
>I just came back, I look at the poll I missed, and I'm hoping that not addressing his eye doesn't bite us in the ass.
Better asked first which eye lets him see reality first. Attempting to heal it would trigger him.
>>
>>20849688

>Thief boy:...Ngh, a pirate never gives back, only takes!
>Cima: The sea's belong to pirates, not the land. Someone who steals from the land, is just a common thief, right?
>Thief boy:...Do you think they will help me make my ship?
>Cima: Look, it may not be tomorrow or the day after, but if you stop taking their stuff, they might be willing to at least hear out the idea, right?
>Thief boy:...What is the outside like?
>Cima: What are you talking about?
>Thief boy: If you came here by an underwater ship, then you must have seen the place we came from! What is it like? What are the people like?
>Cima: Why don't you go and ask that head honcho of this place about-
>Thief boy: Nuh-uh! I don't trust it! When I tried to swim past the great waterfall, I woke up back on the shore! If I had a ship...It would drift me beyond this place! Hey, can you take me with you? I can be the head of the ship, and we can travel the world together! There must be more places like this! Right?! Right?!
>Cima: Look, kid-
>Thief boy: There is more out there, right?! You have been beyond this place! Please, tell me more!

>What will Cima do?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/kjn1jkGz0gQ
>>
>>20849717
If we tell him the whole thing is a lie his brain might break, just convince him he can come with us
>>
>>20849717

>Telling the truth

Are you guys trying to repeat Kamille's mind break?
>>
>>20849717

>Cima:...Yeah, there is much more. So much more than you could ever begin to imagine.
>Thief boy: Like...double the size of this place?
>Cima: As I said, more than you could ever begin to-
>Thief boy: C'mon! Lets go!

Nearly tripping on his way down from the second floor of the home, the child attempts to take hold of Cima's leg, only to be held back by her hand.

>Cima: Hey now, we can not leave. Not just yet.
>Thief boy: When?!
>Cima: If you do everything I say, then I give you my word that I will take you with me on my next voyage, alright? You have to do everything I say though, or I won't believe you are ready to go out-
>Thief boy: Anything!

Smirking to herself, Cima begins to calculate her plan for escaping, while Reice quivers with anticipation about beginning his journey to the ocean.

>Cima: (Imagine idolizing this kind of life. I never chose any of this. My honor, my homeland...all prices I was forced to pay, only to end up like this. Still, as long as this brat will obey me, I will have my way out of here. If they have facilities like this buried underneath this place...yes, I could finally have my own safe haven! With that idiot Wooder gone, I have nothing else tracking me!)

Trapped in her own thoughts of the future, Cima feels a warmth near her right leg. Looking down, Reice nuzzles his head next to her waist.

>Thief boy: You smell nice...like strawberry...
>Cima: Act like a man, will you? Anything I say from this point on, its law, got it? First law, don't touch me unless I tell you to.

Immediately releasing her, the boy anxiously awaits his next order, much to Cima's now fading amusement.

>Cima:...Next, we need to get that eye covered.
>Thief boy: B-but the ghost will-
>Cima: Hey, I can see them just fine. You just do as you are told, and you won't need to be concerned about them. Given the size...yeah, I can get a patch made with the right materials.
>>
>>20849940

>Cima: (While the rest of the brats were sleeping, I was able to prepare a patch to cover Reice's eye. As I had hoped, those freaks walking around this place did not bat much of an eye towards him, and we began to return all of the stolen items the kid had been hoarding. Every time he would show resistance, I just gave him the word to obey, and he followed it to the very letter. Bit by bit, the other children were quick to forgive, most likely to suck up to their so called "All-father". The faithful to the madman running this madhouse would come to ignore me, viewing me as just another part of this insane charade.

>Mage girl: My first wand! Why did you go and take this, you can't even use magic! Dummy!
>Thief boy:...Um, i'm...sorry?
>Mage girl: Hmph, I don't forgive you! The others may, but you have been nothing but mean since you got here!
>Familiar?: Master-Magician-Lapursia. To-forgive-is-the-highest-act-of-generosity. Would-you-
>Thief boy: I...i understand. Enjoy it, I won't touch it again.

Returning to Cima's side, the two move to return the last of the stolen items, only to be stopped by the girl again.

>Mage girl:...Everyone else are scaredy cats and won't let me try my new spells on them. For taking my precious wand, you must agree to let me try them on you! Be thankful, for as a genius, my spells will make you smarter, faster and hopefully nicer!
>Thief boy: Mhm, ok. As long as we can be friends, right?
>Mage girl:...I mean, I guess we can be friends if it will make it easier for you to be my volunteer.

As the two children hug one another, the figure accompanying Lapursia looks over Reice's face, cocking his head as he scans around it.

>Familiar?: Master-Reice. Why-are-you-wearing-Th-
>Cima: Don't you like it? He is playing a game and wanted to look the part for it, right?
>Thief boy:...Yep! We are playing a game right now!
>Familar?:...That-is-nice.
>Mage Girl: Mr Cloud, pick me up! I don't want to walk up the hill today!
>>
>>20849972

>Cima: (Six days had passed. Just by getting this kid to do as I said, everything was falling into place. I gave him a little speech to say to their false god, and once that is done, I will be free of this place. All this time though...I feel like I have forgotten to think about what will happen to me once I am out of here. Will they just try to kill me? Maybe they will try to ship me off as a scapegoat somewhere else? Heh, they can try. Nothing will ever stop Cima again, noth-)

Feeling a nudging on her sleeve, Cima is brought back to reality, while she and Reice rest by the false bay, overlooking the waterfall.

>Cima: We have rules, remember?
>Reice:...When we leave, how long will it be until come back?
>Cima: For someone who was so anxious to leave, now you are thinking of coming back? Come on kid, make up your-
>Reice: Can some of the others come with us? Amvas is really good with making pictures, so he could make our maps! T-then there is Sosali, she like to sing and could help everyone get to sleep at night, and then Lapursia could-
>Cima:...Have you told anyone about our arrangement?
>Reice: W-well I-
>Cima: Listen to me! Did you tell, ANYONE!?
>Reice: N-no! You said I had to follow all of the rules to come with you, b-but I know they could-
>Cima: Our deal is only between us, got it? Nobody else can know about it.
>Reice: B-but after we get back, can we-
>Cima:...Yeah, absolutely! Once we return, you can tell all of your new friends about it! Until then though, I need you to-
>Child: Hello!

Startled by the young girl standing behind the two, Cima prepares to take hold of the child's throat, before stopping herself.

>Cima: How did you sneak up on-
>Child: Here!

Handing Cima a childishly decorated note, Cima reads over it, finding it to be an invitation to a surprise party for her part in recovering the stolen items of the inhabitants of Arspei.
>>
>>20850006
Man these kids are really sweet. It's a shame Cima is the archetypical evil adult on Dr Tomino's island.
>>
>>20850084
>It's a shame Cima is the archetypical evil adult on Dr Tomino's island.
Is she though?
I know I'm probably just be projecting my personal interpretation of her, and I don't know the full extent of how she's been in this run, so I can't just say you're outright wrong though.
>>
>>20850347
Cima is literally lying to Reice for her own benefit without caring about him or the other children in the slightest, this is as subtle as Ghlihelt constantly ranting about evil adults. This is also the first time she has a major role in this run besides being a Jamitov agent in a scene or two so she doesn't even have an excuse for her behavior.
>>
>>20850521
Well I assumed that unless it's specifically stated or shown otherwise, it's safe to assume things go more or less how they did in canon, meaning Cima still has a history of being used as a pawn and exploited by her higher-ups.
Did the Solar Ray not happen, or happen differently?
>>
>>20850601

I think Ghiren killed Degwin and Revil with the solar ray so most likely Cima before the whole nuking people for Jamitov bit was cannon.
>>
>>20850601
>Well I assumed that unless it's specifically stated or shown otherwise, it's safe to assume things go more or less how they did in canon
It's generally a safe assumption yes.Most canon characters are dead though so there's not much assumptions to make since we're likely to get minor canon characters, ocs or /m/sv characters these days.
>Did the Solar Ray not happen, or happen differently?
The Solar Ray happened exactly like canon, killing Revil and Degwin. In fact the OYW arc mostly followed canon besides Bright getting promoted early to Rear Admiral, Kai committing war crimes, Matt becoming Merciful Matt and Amuro briefly becoming a Buddha. It's rather surreal to reread after knowing what happens to everyone later on in the run.
>>
>>20850679
There were a few more variances, like the White Base getting the Pixy/G3/Alex, Matilda and Woody surviving and Char jobbing almost immediately, but otherwise for the most part it was relatively accurate to canon.
>>
>>20850748

You forgot the formation of the new type group lead by Mirai. They put her in charge of a ship and let her have all the pilots off the Whitebase. Bright got sent to be a decoy. Later on they returned to Whitebase after Mirai got injured.
>>
>>20850772
don't forget the event that lead to this entire mess happening

Not going after Mirai
>>
>>20850779

Not killing Kycilla's rape baby started the downfall of the original group. Bright's mess during the second half was because the Mashymere fans didn't realize Bright is basically Revil 2 meaning of course they were not going to get along at all which is why we got the options to duel Mashymere or get drugged, raped, and stabbed by Chara.
>>
>>20850795
I'd argue that almost nothing that lead bright to becoming the god emperor would've happened if he wasn't still a virgin with rage.
>>
>>20850803
alright reading comprehension kun let me reword that.

the actions that our Bright took that lead to his descent into Insanity were mostly due to trying to impress women while not having an actual woman to keep Him grounded and thinking about his family's future, because he didn't have one.

I do not think we would've fucked Chara and gone HUNGER mode if we didn't cuck ourselfs earlier, surely /m/ would NEVER cheat on their wife with some whore...right?
>>
>>20850812

The whole cuck thing was a mess which lead to them rushing into a relationship with Emary which the fucking alliance used as a spy causing the Federation and Titans to both putting a boot to our neck considering Bright a traitor. So I'm going to argue more than anything simping is fucking dangerous you guys picked a spy and then a nutjob like Chara right after.
>>
>>20850831
At the time we were considering joining the AEUG since we didn't knew it would become the clusterfuck that is the Alliance. Emary's AEUG connections were seen as a benefit that would get Bright connections with Blex.
>>
>>20850831
I'll have to agree with you on that, having a wife would've/should've put a stop on the si/m/p menace that is 4chan.

>>20850838
in retrospect making Emary our new Wife would've been better for Bright's health then just making her a GF, but we honestly didn't know the Alliance would be infested with all the worst parts of zeon and Jupiter man himself.

WITH THAT SAID, Bright has been doing fantastic for himself power wise, no woman troubles either now, so maybe in the long term, this is the best thing for Bright's own success, his former mental state be damned.
>>
>>20850855

The fact a ton of people didn't read the run and just jump in and vote blindly is a good chunk of the reason behind it, so I doubt a wife would stop shit.
>>
>>20850006

>Cima:...You do realize that its not a surprise if I know about it, right?
>Child:...Surprise!
>Cima: I get it, thanks.

As the child skips away towards towards town, Cima looks at the makeshift invitation, scoffing at the gesture.

>Cima: Guess they have been working on this without us knowing. Guess I have to hand it to you kid, your antics have come in-

Turning to Reice, Cima notices the boy biting his lip, his right eye dripping with tears.

>Cima: Oi, what is with you?
>Reice: N-nothing.
>Cima: Don't feed me that. When I ask you a question, you answer me truthfully. Now speak.
>Reice:...Hurt.
>Cima:...Oh hell.

Searching the area, Cima checks to see if any of the children are nearby, before peeling back Reice's eye patch. Looking at the boys eye, the infection appears to be deeper, with his eye now becoming a glassy, clear color. Covering his still healthy eye, Cima raises two of her fingers to the boy.

>Cima: How many of them am I-
>Reice: Cima...it hurts...!
>Cima: Damn it, why is it acting up now?!
>Reice: I'm sorry...!
>Cima: Just shut up and let me think of something, alright? At this rate, its going to spread...

Taking the boy into her arms, Cima returns him to his temporary estate, his face still quivering from the searing pain in his eye.

>Cima: Hey, focus on me! That cat-looking kid, does he have a storage for his meds?
>Reice: I-i don't-
>Cima: (My escape it right here, and yet this shit has to...I can salvage this! I just need him to play along for a little-)
>Reice: I'm sorry Cima...I just wanted to see the rest of the world, but I can't even-
>Cima: Just keep quiet!

>What will Cima do?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/BDyNj4vW7yR
>>
>>20850868
I mean more like I don't think Copy would give us "CHEAT ON OUR WIFE" options in the first place, so we'd be getting a completely different timeline.
>>
>>20850855
To be fair to the si/m/ps they are getting better. The Ple-9 situation was handled really well besides the last minute disaster which was more of a tactical than si/m/p problem.
>>
>>20850871
We should help the kid here by removing his already blind eye. If Cima is too much of an evil adult she won't hesitate to kill Ben to save herself.
>>
Why are you guys voting to contact Ghlihelt? Talking to him will lead to him knowing about the escape attempt. For better or worse we need to resolve this situation ourselves.
>>
>>20850896
to be fair we already know Cima is stuck here in kiddie land and with a younger face.

its safe to say she doesn't escape so cooperating with science man to save a kid's life/eye might be the best thing and explanation for her appearance to Wooder

>>20850880
fair point.
>>
>>20850904
Cooperating with science man also leads to Cima just selling out Ben to permanently stay here. We need to make her antagonistic to Ghlihelt so Cima will escape with Ben and give the deaging technology here to [Bright] and turn him into a truly immortal god emperor. Cima will canonically survive to meet Ben anyway, we can afford to take risks.
>>
>>20850880

That was more with the fact whenever people fucking decide on something it becomes law, and once someone screams it people go full sheep mode.

Meanwhile the actual situation was intercept and protect the outdated the ship from being destroyed and the fact most people vote right away and don't wait for arguments on top of it being a short vote was a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>20850935
It'd be nice if we could change our votes.
But I'm not sure if there's a site that lets people do that, or if that'd cause any problems.
>>
>>20850935
Keep in mind that we've lost many runs to trying to 1v1 stronger oppoenents so the anti-dueling mentality is really fucking strong.
>>
>>20851004
Except it probably wouldn't have been a duel, it's not unreasonable to assume we'd get some backup before we got stomped, because somebody would've noticed us.
>>
>>20851004

It wasn't a duel though, it was prevent the whitebase from eating shit while we wait for Amuro to get back. The moment people screamed no dueling we were fucked without a chance in hell and its beyond retarded.
>>
>>20850871
Are we sure this is what we're going with?
Don't get me wrong, I agree with needing to remove the eye. If the kid's been missing proper medical assistance for who knows how long then it might not be recoverable and should go to stop the infection spreading.
However, I really don't think Cima's qualified to handle this without fucking up or at least leaving the kid painfully traumatized.
>>
>>20851186
It's still less risky than going to Ghihelt. We'd fuck up the escape plan and get the kid brainwashed again for liking one piece
>>
[pausing]
>>
Ah shit, kid's gonna eventually hate us.
>>
>>20851236
At least he'll hopefully live.
>>
>>20851246
Cima won't, I'm betting he's stealing everything and running away as soon as he realizes shit is fucked.
>>
>>20851261
He's been completely naive and under Cima's spell so far, I doubt losing an eye will cause him to run away when Cima can just tell him some bullshit about pirates and eyepatches.
>>
File: COC16.png (234 KB, 621x475)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
With how fucked this timeline is I wouldn't be surprised if Amuro has to fight a zombie Dozle Zabi
>>
>>20851672
Will he start dressing kinda like Char but with a different color scheme too?
>>
>>20851276
Exactly, it is time for SPACE PIRATE CIMA : CORSAIRS OF DESTINY
>>
>>20850871

>Cima: I want you to stay right here until I get back, understand?
>Reice: N-no! Don't leave me!
>Cima: Listen to me! I am going to get you fixed up, but if anyone sees you like this, you will never get to leave this place! Do you want that?!
>Reice:I...!

Leaving Reice to his pain, Cima departs into town, avoiding its oblivious inhabitants as they work alongside their familiars in preparing a disorganized party for Cima's efforts. Slipping into the towns medical office, Cima begins to look through its supplies, finding surgical equipment like syringes and scalpels to be non-existent.

>Cima: Damned kids, how do expect to deal with any injuries if they lack even the most basic-

Noticing a collection of basic medical instruments for taking basic readings, Cima decides to collect what she is able to, along with forcing her way into the offices supply of salves.

>Cima: Good, they keep everything labeled. Handwriting is not half bad either...huh? "Ow, go away?" "No more colds?" What kind of names are these?! Bah, anything will do at this point...!

Returning to Reice's dwelling, the boy continues to hold his infected eye, his face now completely drenched by tears and sweat. Dissembling parts
from the medical instruments, Cima is able to recover a needle from one of the devices, prompting Reice to be crying out in terror at its sight.

>Cima: Be quiet! Do you want them to hear you?!
>Reice: No! No sharp! Make it stop hurting! No more sharp, please!
>Cima: Its going to hurt a hell of a lot more if we don't deal with it now! Its not my first time doing this, so just try to keep calm and it will be over shortly.

Restraining the boy, Cima applies medical tape to the boys left eyelid, forcing it remain open as she prepares what she believes to be pain-receptor inhibitor salves for the enucleation process.

>Reice: C-cima, stop! Lapursia can use a spell to make it better! We don't need to use the sharp! Stop! Stop!!
>>
>>20852177

>Robed Boy: Cima? Reice? There is something really neat we want you both to come see! Hello?
>Cima: Oh, hello! Me and Reice are just finishing a game right now, but you said there was something you want us to look at?
>Robed boy: Mhm, back in town! I can take you both there when you are-
>Cima: Oh, we will be there shortly! You go on ahead, alright?

Moving away from the door, the robed boy makes his way back into town. Keeping her hand over Reice's mouth, the boys muffled screams continue to try and escape from her hand.

>Cima: Hey! I know it hurts, more than anything you have probably ever had to deal with, but we are closer than ever to leaving! Listen to me, ok? The greatest pirates who ever lived had lost an eye as well. You know why? It is the price of becoming one. Obviously, you were destined to achieve your dream because of this. (Goddammit, I won't be able to take the kid into town like this! There is still scarring that will need to be covered, and with how he is right now-)
>Reice: I-its dark...Cima, I can't see anything over here...!
>Cima: You will get used to it, promise me. Just stay here and keeping applying this salve around the area's that hurt. Don't put your finger inside of that hole there, got it?
>Reice: D-don't go!
>Cima: I gotta take care of some things. Try to go to sleep, i'll look over you when I get back.

Leaving Reice, Cima attempts to the surprise party meant for the two of them. While disorganized and chaotic in its execution, the children enjoy themselves as they present Cima with multiple small gifts, namely pastries and thank-you notes.

>Cat-like child: Nyow listen to me! I twake pwride in my owffice, and nyet somewon came in made it a myess!
>Robed boy: Imi, can we clean it up tomorrow? We should be having fun and-
>Cat-like child: I'd byet my whiskers it was Reice!
>Cima: Something you want to say?
>Robed boy: Cima, thanks again for everything! Happy to have you here! Did you get to try the cake yet?
>>
>>20852304
HOLY CHRIST SHE ACTUALLY DID IT
>>
>>20852335
what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>20852304

>Cima: A little to sweet on the icing, but the actual cake itself was quite-
>Cat-like child: Cyima? Did you get a cut?
>Cima: What?
>Cat-like child: Nyew have some ouch juice on your shirt.

Looking at the sleeve of her outfit, Cima find a small stand of dried blood from her work on Reice still on it.

>Cima: This? Guess I just forgot to wash off some of the paint me and Reice were using. Silly me!
>Cat-like child:...Nyey, where is Reice?
>Cima: After all of that returning we had to do, he was just so sleepy, he could barely move!
>Lapursia: That dummy! He promised to let me try spells on him, and he can't be here for it when everyone here has come? Even if he wants to be lazy, he has to repay his promise to me-
>Familiar?: Master-Lapursia, there-is-a-request-for-your-favorite-spell-on-stage.
>Lapursia: Hmph, I guess I will just have to do my normal ones tonight. Little sister Cima, tell Reice to stop being so lazy next time!
>Cima: Little sister? The hell are you on about...?

Moving towards the stage to present her tricks, Lapursia's familiar moves to Cima's ear.

>Familiar?: By-the-shore. Now.

Following the figure away from the event, he disables his vocal filter, along with adjusting a section of his suits visor.

>Cima: I have done my part of the deal. The kids well like around here now, and he will be nice and behave for-
>Familiar: What is wrong with his face?
>Cima:...I have no idea what you are-
>Familiar: I disabled my suits camera. Professor Ghlihelt can not hear or see anything we are doing right now. Now tell me. What is wrong with him?
>Cima: Did you not hear me? The kid was tuckered out from-
>Familiar?: I am bound to Lapursia by my own choice, but I will be damned if I let another innocent soul come to harm. Is he back at that estate?
>Cima: Any reason for the distrust?
>Familiar?:...I chose this life to atone. Be honest with me. What is wrong with the boy?

>What will Cima do?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/1MnwvdMBdy7
>>
>>20852372
Is the ghost a Newtype?
If they are, be truthful. If not, anticipate if they are able to take action against BS.
>>
>>20852177
>Lapursia
Should have grabbed salve and had the children to try and fix the kid. I really don't want the deadweight around. Why did we want to keep the kid?
>>
>>20852372
The Familiar is a moralfag that is willingly here by choice, he won't help Cima and Ben escape and he definitely won't appreciate the fact that Cima has been lying to Reice and forcefully amputated an eye when she could've just gone to Ghlihelt. It's better to just lie the entire way.
>>
>>20852372
Why are people voting to pretend everything's fine? I know there's a risk of the familiar ratting us out, but the kid needs medical attention that we're not qualified to give and if he dies on us we're gonna be in even deeper shit than before.
>>
>>20852566
What are you talking about? The surgery went perfectly fine. Cima mentioned that it isn't the first time she had to amputate an eye and it shows on how smoothly the operation went. The only concern is hiding the surgery from Ghlihelt, the kid doesn't need any more medical assistance.
>>
>>20852372

>Cima: I still have no idea what you people are or why you are doing this, but I know one thing for certain. The kids fine. Maybe a bit to into this fantasy he has, but there is nothing wrong with him. If you don't trust me, go ahead and check on him. Go on.
>Familiar?:...You are certain this is only just a game?
>Cima: Kid loved that little patch I made him so much, he refuses to take it off. I clean it from time to time while he is sleeping, but otherwise he won't let me take it from him again.
>Familiar?:...Unending bliss.
>Cima: Huh?
>Familiar?: That is what we owe to these children. An existence of ceaseless joy and pleasure. After what they were forced to suffer at our hands...it is all we can do for them.
>Cima: I have my arrangement with this all...actually, Ghlihelt is the real name of that thing, am I correct?
>Familiar?:...You have done what was asked of you by the professor, so he will more than likely release you from this place, if you so desire. The professor built these paradises for the sake of those who suffered at our hands. A place where the old world can not twist them.
>Cima: Paradises? Your telling me there are more of these fake territories?
>Familiar?: There are three total, but each one was designed for separate cases. Even at such a young, pure age, these children have their own desires and needs.
>Cima: Heh, you actually believe that shit? Sounds like the guy running this place is completely delusional. What, the kid in the animal getup wanted to-
>Familiar?: The professor...had to make concessions with certain children. That child's performance was not at a desirable level at the labs, so he was subjected to inhuman experiments to try and force that desired result out. By the time they had finished, most of his body was ruined. Attempting to return his original features would never make him convincing to the other children, so a separate solution was made for him. There are many like him, just not to the same degree.
>>
>>20852753
>getting mutilated enough that the only way to not look hideous is to become a furry
Didn't expect that.
In anything, really, not just this.
>>
>>20852753

>Cima:...Oh hell, you people are from Murasame.
>Familiar?: "Were", from. Outside of funding and collecting those the professor had desired to save, we have no ties to that insidious place.
>Cima: So, what? I fail to see how he can be paying you people enough to be stuck-
>Familiar?: As I said, this is all by choice. I used to work alongside other professors, but as the years passed...it eats you alive. Having to do such...monstrous things, all for the sake of "progress"...! Over time, many of us could not handle that kind of life any more, and we made it known. Some of them were given severance packages to remain quiet. Others were arrested for insider trading...and then there were men like me. Those who the professor gave a chance to find peace for our actions.
>Cima: Is there a point to this, because I could not give less of a damn about your sob story.
>Familiar?: I suppose I have said to much. Tomorrow, the professor will most likely grant you what you desire for your actions.
>Cima: I did my part of the bargain.
>Familiar?:...I can tell you have seen and done things you wish you could let go of, much like us.
>Cima: Don't try to compare us.
>Familiar?: If willed, the professor can grant anything you desire. Anything. Think about what you truly desire from him.

Moving to leave the area, the figure nods his head towards Cima, before moving to return to Lapursia's side. As the clock nears ten, Cima collects a small piece of cake and her gifts before returning to Reice's temporary dwelling.

>Cima: You still awake, kid? Here, I brought some of this back for you.
>Reice:...How much longer?
>Cima: Soon. I just need you to keep playing along, just a little bit more.
>Reice: Then we can go? C-can we find a treasure that will let me see over here again?
>Cima:...Yeah, absolutely. Incredible things await. You just rest up though, alright?

Aiding Reice to sleep, Cima smirks to herself, knowing that escape is within her grasp.
>>
>>20852806

>Cima: (The day had finally come. After being trapped in this place of madness, dancing to the insane tune of these Murasame psychotics...my freedom was nearing. Reice's condition, while not perfect, would eventually recover. Not as if that was my concern any further. Bringing the boy to the center of town, I had him read off a declaration of his thankfulness to the so called "All-father". More than likely that fool listened with great glee, and Reice played his part perfectly.)

>Reice: Cima, why are you looking at the clock so much?
>Cima: Well, because I need to make preparations.
>Reice:...You mean we are going?!
>Cima: Not just yet, but very soon. I need to be careful of the time though, even a minute lost could be a problem.
>Reice:...You won't leave me, right?
>Cima: Of course not. Now, I will need to make preparations, so I may be gone for a little while.
>Reice: H-how long?
>Cima: You won't even know I am gone. Now, you have fun with your friends in the morning. Also, that patch is never to come off. If you take it off, you will forever lose your right to be a pirate, understand?
>Reice: Mhm...!

As the clock hits ten, the humming begins to sound from the sky, sending the children into their deep slumber. With her task completed, Cima makes her way for the center of town. Arriving at the fountain, the faithful kneel before the fountain, with small canisters being delivered to them through dispensers hidden within it. As the mist from the fountain rises, the voice of Ghlihelt calls down to Cima.

>Cima: I take it that you are satisfied with my work?
>Ghlihelt: You have done all that was asked of you. I must ask though, what was the source of the boys doubt? For him to change the way he did was...abnormal, considering what I had provided for him.
>Cima: Kid was an awkward mess who did not understand his place here. I got him nice and cozy with the others, and even have him singing your praises. I did my part, now you do yours.
>>
>>20852856

>Ghlihelt: Such a lack of trust, so indicative of one tainted by the mind of an adult. As I had promised, you shall be granted a wish of your choosing.
>Cima: As I said before, I want a new ship and crew-
>Ghlihelt: There is no need to waste your wish on that.
>Cima: Why is that, exactly?
>Ghlihelt: I intend to give you those things, in return for your service.
>Cima: Is that right?
>Ghlihelt: Your actions in my paradise have...impressed me. There will be more time to discuss that matter once you have been returned to the surface. As for your wish though...

>What will Cima request?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/1MnwvdBjKy7
>>
Alright, time for discourse.
What's the best choice and why?
>>
>>20852882

We already know she isn't leaving cause of the encounter with Wooder in the future. So might as well get benefits.
>>
>>20852871
I'm kinda of wondering what would happen if she prioritized Reice over herself
>>
If we give the wish to the kid, that could also explain why Cima is still there. He gets to leave, maybe, but she can't.
I'm not going to vote for that right away, but I'm leaning toward it.
>>
>Freedom
We already know that one won't happen because she's still around in the present.
>Control over the island
A tall order that will likely get rejected.
>Eternal bliss
A hedonistic choice like that seems rather out of character for Cima after all she's been through.
>Reject the offer
Now that's just pointless.
>Grant the boy's wish
Fat man might reject it, but at least he'll see that we care for the kids (even if we're faking it) and aren't just another "evil adult". I'm going for this one.
>>
>>20852965
You know what, I want this kid wish to be granted. Who knows, maybe he will be able to be a Man of Destiny or something and makes things better. Fuck if I know, faith is the only thing we have in big supply? I believe in his destiny, I believe in our fate, if only because that's the only thing we can do. Facing adversity with dignity, trying to accomplish what we decided was our mission and give all we got.

It's too late to despair anyway, the Earth Sphere is looking like a graveyard and I'll tell you something, I have seen my dose of tombstones
>>
>>20852871

>Cima: I have no uses for any wishes. You have an offer for me though, i'll hear it.
>Ghlihelt: Peculiar. You would decline-
>Cima: The kid you had me looking out for. Let him have it instead.
>Ghlihelt:...Oh~ho, I never took someone like you for the sort to be so-
>Cima: Do we have a deal regarding that?
>Ghlihelt:...To show my affection to one of my children. How could I ever decline such an offer-
>Cima: Whatever he asks for, you give it to him.
>Ghlihelt:...You have my word. Now then, "Cima"...I believe the time has come for you to leave paradise. Step into the fountain.

Complying, a section of the blackened sky opens, revealing projector devices. A metallic cable lowers, allowing her to take hold of it to be hoisted into the central facility again.

>Cima: (Days had passed since I had left that place. While the man controlling this island remain secluded and hid from my sight, he remained in contact while I was being kept under monitor. The kid apparently made his wish, but he never told me exactly what he asked for. Maybe he was given something to appease his desire to go to the sea. Maybe he found something else. Whatever the case...whatever I owed the kid for getting me out of that place, it was paid in full. The truth behind why I was not killed became clear soon enough though. Murasame was gone. Burned to ashes by an accident. Ghlihelt would not be satisfied with what he had though...no, he needed more. More food, more resources and of course...more children. In return for my service to him, I would be given a new vessel to command. In the end...trapped doing his dirty work, just like Jamitov held the collar of my men. Despite being forced to become a tool yet again...I was given a chance to pay the asshole who stole everything from me back in full.)

[Present day]

>Cima:...Tch, a fool until the end.

Looking over Wooder's condition, Cima places the barrel of her rifle to Wooders skull, only to pull it away as she remembers her orders.
>>
>>20853447

>Cima: All you had to do was get out of the way of Cima's plans, and neither of us would have had to end up like this! Hmph, at least whatever they are intending for you here will be well worth the price of admission. I won, Ben.

Jamming her heel into the back of Ben's head, Cima is thrown to the ground as the Titan officer reverses his body.

>Cima: What!? You tricked Cima?!
>Ben: You bitch...Cima Garahau...!

Attempting to aim her rifle, Ben rips it away from Cima's hands.

>Cima:D-damn!
>Ben: First you...then this installation-

Hearing the sounds of movement approaching the area, Ben limps back for the vent system, crawling his way back into it in hopes of finding a communications hub. Pulling a knife from her boot, Cima continues her pursuit of Ben, refusing to allow herself to be humiliated by him yet again.

>Security 1: Professor, he is making his way into the restricted zone! Lady Garahau is maintain pursuit, but we need authorization to...what?
>Security 2: We are ready to ambush him, whenever you are-
>Security 1: Hold! We have orders to cancel the pursuit!
>Security 2: Cancel it? He is right there though! Why would he...?

Even with the burst of adrenaline from his encounter with Cima, Ben begins to slow, while Cima can be heard skittering after him within the maintenance tunnels. Aiming the rifle in the direction of the noise, Ben prepares to fire, only to stop as the concern of a ricochet effect dawns on him. Continuing to crawl forward, Ben feels a stabbing sensation near his chest, prompting him to feel forward. Being met with a dead end, Ben props his back against the vent, aiming the rifle yet again in preparation of Cima's attack. Detecting movement, Ben fires off a shot. Waiting for a reponse from the attack, a knife flies towards Ben, only being blocked by the butt of the rifle in his hands. Before Ben can line up an additional shot, he is charged by Cima within the tunnel, breaking away the tunnel's already weak supports.
>>
>>20853513
I was hoping Cima would work with Ben, but I guess she'd do that only if she failed the flashback segment and was desperate enough to do so. Ben should be fine though, he should be falling into a residential area and be spared by Ghlihelt since he doesn't want the children to get suspicious.
>>
watch us do that entire cima section only for her to be gunned down by Ben

lmao
>>
>>20853513

As the tunnel's supports snap, the metal wall supporting the tunnel is also broken open, throwing Ben and Cima into another room. Coughing up phlegm and blood from his wounds, Ben is unable to protect himself as Cima places the center of the rifle to his neck, applying pressure in an effort to snap it.

>Cima: To the hell with taking you alive! He said dead or alive, so he can have your body...as...a...tro...phy?

Releasing her pressure on Ben's neck, the injured officer is able to force Cima off, only to stop as he looks into the room alongside his hated enemy.

>Ben: What...in the hell are all of these...?
>Cima:...Ha...hahaha!!
>Ben: Y-you think...this is funny...?!
>Cima: Every time! The poison gassings, the false flags, and now this!? "Trying to save them?" Gyahahaha!!

As Cima breaks down into manic laughter at the situation, Ben stares into the room, his mind finally starting to piece together what he is looking upon.

>Ben:Those are not wax or replicas...!

Within the chamber, dozens of taxidermied children are stored within protective glass casings, each one in different outfits and with different backgrounds surrounding them from within the casing. As the two silently look upon the sight, the rooms intercom system begins to activate.

>Ghlihelt: I would ask if you both were able to appreciate the beauty before you, but I doubt either of you could truly understand exactly what you are seeing.
>Ben:...You people...!
>Cima: So, this is what your whole racket is? All of that bullshit you were preaching down below, and this is how-
>Ghlihelt: I would never inflict harm upon one of my children! I also can not bare the idea of allowing their innocence and beauty to rot away! Cima, understand that this place is...well, it is just my way of ensuring the memory of these truly wonderful children are never forgotten. A reminder, that for all of my work to save them, there were some that could not be protected within my paradise.
>>
>>20853668
>corpse museum
This creepy island is full of tropes, and that's fine by me.
>>
>>20853668

>Cima: You expect me to believe that?!
>Ghlihelt: I swear to you, none of them suffered or felt even a moment of pain! This is...my most truly sacred place. A place where their perfection may be forever preserved. To gaze upon this place...well, it is an honor only a few have or will ever know.
>Ben:...Honor? You call this an-
>Ghlihelt: Ah, Ben Wooder. I have to say, you should feel as if you are a guest of honor here! The first to become a part of my memorial were given to me, by your work!
>Ben:...Murasame. You people...you goddamned Murasame-
>Ghlihelt: Fredrico Carms and Lashma Krisks. Had it not been for their base urges emerging within my original paradise, it would have become another vile slum like the filth infesting the Earth! I knew from their actions, that I could never allow the others to become tainted by their primal urges, born from the adult urges of the brain! Murasame viewed them as failures, but I gave them a wondrous and perfect world to live in! Never growing, never aging, never suffering, just endless bliss! To believe that the man responsible for bringing me so many of my darling children, would be the one to find this place! "Ben the Boogeyman!" I remember that charming little nickname emerging for you after that wretched city, Dakar, was burned to ashes!

Even as jaded as Ben was, his mind ceases as the weight of the situation bares down upon him. While Cima continues to laugh to herself, she looks upon the centerpiece of the memorial, a glass container surrounding a regal throne, with a tiny girl within it dressed as a princess of lore.

>Cima:...So, this is what happened to that places namesake, huh?!
>Ghlihelt: Ah, my innocent and pure Arspei. Even before I purified her, she was my dream given form. A gentle and loving child, with not a single trace of the evils of humanity within her. She looked upon all with love. Even with the horrors Murasame inflicted upon her...she remained kind hearted.
>>
>>20853754

>Ghlihelt: When I brought her to paradise, she was loved by all. Her greatest desire was to become a Princess, one who could bring joy to all of her subjects. How could I ever deny her such a wonderful wish?
>Cima:...Ha, so this was your idea of fulfilling that desire?!
>Ghlihelt:While I mourn for all of those you see before you, having to preserve her like this was like killing a part of myself. All of my children are modified to only see what they must in Paradise. Despite the modifications made to their eyes, Arspei's pure vision had failed her. Even so, she did not cry out in terror at what she saw. She did not even try to tell others of what was before her. She just reached towards them, and tried to be friendly to them. She was brought to the surface, granted every pleasure I could provide her...and then I immortalized her beauty, as you see now.
>Cima: Their...eyes?
>Ghlihelt: You have seen my greatest treasures. Now, Cima...please be so kind as to detain Ben, would you? Once we have had time to become introduced, I shall grant you what I had promised. Once we have met personally, you shall understand the truth of my actions.

>What will Cima do?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/w4nWDxwrYgA
>>
>>20853797
Fuck this island, let's help Ben and blow everything up!
>>
Now watch as Ben and Cima both die achieving nothing
>>
>>20853797
To be honest aiding Ben now doesn't seem like a good choice cause he doesn't have long to live. I think destroying the memorial or detaining Ben to wait for an opportunity later is better.
>>
>try to vote
>"someone on your wifi has already voted"
what the fuck

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.