[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: The blade of Bright.png (1.8 MB, 1920x1080)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
Previous thread:
>>20803709

holy fuck we snagged amuro back.
>>
>>20818339
I don't think Kamile's much of a threat anymore. Sciroccoom literally did our job for us.
>>
>>20818341
>how the fuck did we fail into success yet again?
Because that's how Kenneth rolls.
Until he doesn't. Which hopefully won't happen, or if it does happen, will be because he instead just flat out succeeds instead.
I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>20818334
"In Which Kenneth Continues to Fall Upwards"
>>
Wait the Psycho Gundam MK II was retrieved by Gryps 2 staff, that means we might get Doven Wolfs later!
>>
File: 463.png (392 KB, 640x478)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>20818341
Consider that Bright also failed into success as well.
>>
>>20818341
>>20818350
This is the result of that bug we got cause we didnt kill the baby. Multiple stack overflow errors have occured in reality that has meant we fail sucessfully. Thats the only way to rationalise this shit. In short, blame the baby.
>>
>>20818360
so not killing the baby gave us the ability to profit from our stupidity?

if that isn't a convincing pro life argument I don't know what is.
>>
File: Sirocco and Kamille.jpg (368 KB, 1307x528)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>20818344
Dicked into submission
>>
>>20818370

Kamille really was a girls name.
>>
The problem is that eventually Kenneth will succeed at something and then his entire life will collapse
>>
>>20818374
Are you absolutely sure that's how that'll work?
>>
Well this is sorta unfortunate. I was really hoping to keep Peace and making Psycho-chan work out
>>
>>20818374
>[Bright] announces Kenneth as successor to the Federation
>>
>>20818379
Christina and Cassie got spaced, and Brave is busy becoming Unicron. Peace won't exactly be useful for a while.
>>
>>20818334

The Alliance lays in shambles, now reduced to the reinforced cities of Granada, the spacefortress Axis and the increasingly overtaxed and resource starved Side 3. As Bright's forces prepare to make one final decapitating strike against these bases, Kenneth Sleg is assigned to assist in these final fronts, with the legendary hero of the previous war, Amuro Ray, serving as an advisor to him going forward.

>Assignment 1- Surround Axis for future invasion.
>Assignment 2- Mop-up operations outside Granada.
>Assignment 3- Investigation of new colony laser-type weapon at Side 3.

With time running short, only one of these assignments is expected to be completed. Awaiting Kenneth's decision, Amuro prepares for the Experimental unit commanders orders.

>Which operation will Kenneth accept?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/3RnYp4PJQye
>>
>>20818390
>>
File: doven wolf vs gundam mk v.png (2.15 MB, 1594x1326)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
>>20818355
The Doven Wolf isn't that much better than the Gundam MK V; the 3 range rifle is fantastic but at short range it isn't doing that much more damage and the increase in supply usage reduces how long it can operate.
Its also costs more resources to make and still comes as an ace unit that takes 2 turns to produce.
>>
>>20818389
>Christina and Cassie got spaced
Read the previous update again.
>>
>>20818390
Side 3 seems safest so there’s probably something ducky going on there, so it’s probably actually the best place for us either way.
>>
>>20818405
Yea not to mention those rebelling against the Alliance and Gerald will likely aid Kenneth's forces, if we meet them that is. Not to mention there's a guy calling himself Char, so that should be an interesting encounter.
>>
>>20818390
Well now that there's practically no one in the alliance that we want alive, we can choose any of these with zero consideration. Though I'd probably go for the side 3 weapon
>>
>>20818424
Well the ZZ team are at Axis, what's left of them at least. Judau, Elle, Mondo, Leina, and Chara are all there. But who knows what's going on at that asteroid base, especially since that's were Gato was heading...
>>
>>20818405
>>20818424
Side 3 is probably where we're meant to be, because, as >>20818413 points out, there is a guy running around claiming to be Char, when we now have Amuro on hand, we probably need his senses to find out the truth behind those claims.
>>
>>20818390
So, side 3 has the colony laser and Char Aznable the Crimson Lightning, Granada has Gerald the Bright cosplayer and Axis has Gato. Which one? I just want to make sure Johnny never meets Kycilia.
>>
>>20818497
>I just want to make sure Johnny never meets Kycilia.
Well by saying that, you've just given some people the idea to try and make it so they DO meet.
You should hope they're in the minority.
>>
We got a big match coming up, Char Azanable the Crimson Lightning vs Titansman the White Devil. I hope we luck out and find one of the Alices Anaheim was sending out.
>>
>>20818400
This makes me realize the ZZ ain't getting built in the timeline, is it?
>>
>>20818512

Axis's newtype lab might have gotten Judau so don't be surprised if he arrives on the battlefield.
>>
>>20818508
>We got a big match coming up, Char Azanable the Crimson Lightning vs Titansman the White Devil
What are you talking about if anything they're going to be working together to fight Gerald's forces occupying Side 3. Sure Amuro will feel uneasy about working with someone calling themselves Char, especially someone who's fighting in the name of Kycillia. But he'll understand that working with him will go a long way in bringing Side 3 and it's citizens into Bright's federation.
>>
>>20818512
Its possible, Sirocco's the brains behind the Zeta Project in this timeline.
>>
>>20818529
Didn't Kamille slide him the designs?
>>
>>20818535
The ZZ was canonically made without Kamille's input and Sirocco specializes in Chonky MS, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch.
>>
>>20818535
the zz can be built without judau in the actual game
>>
>>20818508
We need to clean up Granada for that. The ALICE are probably in transit to Axis Side 3 right now.
>>
>>20818390
I want an ALICE for our team, so I'm picking Granada. We don't need to be worried about the enemy colony laser anyway; if the Alliance finishes their laser we can get colony laser vs colony laser kino just like Logh's Iserlohn vs Geiersburg.
>>
>>20818616
>Logh's Iserlohn vs Geiersburg.
That was indeed very kino. And Die Neue These is about to get to that very battle, which should increase the kino tenfold.
>>
>>20818616
I would've liked an ALICE and have her paired up with Peace, but she's been taken away now
>>
>>20818669

We will likely get Peace and Cassie back later on once they fixed Cassie and gotten Peace off the hard drugs might take till part 3. Seeing as the Alices are being taken in different directions there is a chance we could get one of them after wrapping up business at Side 3 and passing by Grenada on our way to Axis.
>>
>>20818669
It's for the best honestly. Peace isn't the kinda person that belongs on a warship that's heading into battle. And I'm sure Peace will have fun on Gryps 2, being with other newtypes like herself.
>>
>>20818712
Which is exactly why I wanted her with an ALICE, to protect her
>>
>>20818712
Anon... Onions Green is Peace (and other newtypes like herself)
>>
>>20818776
T-thanks word filter-kun
>>
>>20818776
>>20818779
What were you trying to say about Peace?
>>
>>20818783
Well [BRIGHT] from what we know actually wants to destroy all the newtypes right? So if he has Peace shes probably been disposed of at this point.
As for what I was trying to type, well....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2aH9tu4s30
>>
>>20818815
No he doesn’t?
>>
>>20818815

Preventing more new types from developing and being used as human weapons, doesn't mean he is going to destroy them.
>>
>>20818815
Bright doesn't want to destroy newtypes, he just wants to prevent a majority of humanity from developing into them because it would cause massive conflicts. And he'd have a select group of newtypes that would be guiding humanity, and ensuring a prosperous future, similar to Celestial being.

And Bright had already formed the initial start this group, as he's surrounded himself with newtypes. Amuro (his right hand man), Artesia, Kamille, Haman, Scirocco, all those cyber newtypes from the labs. And honestly I wouldn't be surprised if later this group is named Londo Bell.
>>
File: EQmO83gWAAAeumJ.jpg (430 KB, 1514x1485)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
I happened upon this image and it made me think of this run, specifically the "Hungry like Bright Noa" bit
>>
>>20819389
it's a shame Buran died in the first part of this run
>>
>>20818390

Making way for Side 3's airspace to aid in the investigation against the territories colony laser-type weapon, the White Base departs from Gryps 2, with Amuro keeping a close watch over both Kenneth and Ple-9. Meanwhile, the remnants of Pezun rebels are cornered at the now desolate shoal zone that had once been the Pezun base.

>Pezun rebel 1: Repeat! We surrender! Stop firing on us!
>Pezun rebel 2: E-ensign! They are swarming us! I can't-Gyehh!!
>Pezun rebel 3: Admiral Cray, please don't abandon us! I don't want to die! I don't want to-

The Barzam is burned away as multiple beams collide through its frame. Two Bound-Doc's orbits the facilities remains, while the Qubeley continues to eliminate any survivors hiding within it.

>Rosamia: Are you getting scared from this, little brother? You don't need to watch any more, just stay close to me-
>Katz: They...had it coming. I'm not scared, not in the slightest.
>Rosamia: Ma'am, please allow me to eliminate what remain of them. I do not want Katz to keep-
>Haman: You both have done enough, so just observe. (Just hold on, just a bit longer Lady Artesia. I will become Brights greatest asset, I will give him everything I that I can provide...and when the time is right, I will take what belongs to us both. All of the Earth's sphere, for you to rule, with me at your side...!!)

Continuing to attack the survivors, Haman's funnels hunt them as if they were ravenous predators. Forced to remain, Rosamia moves her Bound-Doc to Katz's, its head pressing agianst Katz's machine.

>Katz: Ms Rosamia, this is not the time to-
>Rosamia: Please unlock your cockpit. I want to hold you. Keep you close to me until all of this over.
>Katz:...Rosa-
>Rosamia: Big sister. No matter what we must do...I want us to be as close as we were before. So, please?

Surrendering, Katz unseals his cockpit, allowing Rosamia to drift into his body. Resealing the cockpit, Katz accepts Rosamia's skinship as Haman continues her rampage.
>>
>>20820712
>katz gets a piece of rosamia

why does this little shit get to be so lucky
>>
>>20820712

>Kackricon: Can't believe Jerid actually got them to stand down. Still, this place has barely anything we can use for ourselves. By the time we finished raiding a colony or two, the Federation would be crawling all over us. Even trying to fight off Luna II's force would be-
>Kackricon Subordinate: Kackricon, Jerid is losing it!
>Kackricon: Of all the times for him to be...its about that woman, right?

As the defense fleet at Side 4 comply s with Jerids request to rally with them, he learns the fate of what had occured with the ships staff in the hangar, including Lila. Desperate in his attempts to calm Lila from her now manic and broken state, Jerid is also informed of her current state of mind possibly being from the miscarriage of her child. Leaving Lila to continue treatment, Jerid seeks to find the movements of the ball that had escaped.

>Side 4 staff: W-we are in no condition for a pursuit! Our pilots were lost when that-
>Jerid: This vessel, and everyone onboard it are under my command now. Until the one responsible for this has died at my hands, and every last Zeon animal is cut down, I will not stop!!
>Kackricon: Jerid, calm it down! Look, I'm sorry about what happened to her, alright? Look at our situation though! The Federation obviously know what we were intending, so we should cut our losses and try again another-
>Jerid: The Federation, Zeon, that bastard Bright and all of his sycophants...even you. No matter what gets in my way, I won't stop until every last one of these animals are cut down!! Burned and scorched into ashes!!
>Kackricon: Idiot, what do you expect to do with what we have now?! They are going to kill us-
>Jerid: Let them try.

Looking back upon the footage of the attacker, Jerids teeth clench, his lust for revenge eroding his other ambitions.

[Side 4 forces are now on route to Outer Axis airspace-2]
>>
>>20820786
Man now I wish we headed for Axis instead of Side 3 now. We seem to have a knack for missing out on main events as Kenneth.
>>
>>20820790
to be fair we did get the main event with the psycho gundam
>>
>>20820712
>with Amuro keeping a close watch over both Kenneth and Ple-9.
I bet Amuro sees this as another chance to lead and mentor the newtypes or the next generation. Especially after he messed up so badly with the children of Zum City, giving them mind shattering tinnitus and sending them to Green Noa. Also if the White Base heads to Zum City I bet Amuro will get a sense of nostalgia, or even head to his old junkyard home one last time.
>>
>>20820786

>Kaiser: The day has finally come! We, the sons of those who first colonized and brought about the glory of Earth to the surface of Luna, shall lead the charge for its return to tradition! Ayer's has suffered in these times...but know victory will be ours! For the glory of Earth and the Supreme Commanders dream, we shall bring the war mongers and profiteers of Granada to justice!!

As the Ayer's militia let out of a battle cry, their Junior Mobile Suits and transports are prepared for the raid against Granada city. Observing from the bridge of her flagship, Artesia issues the order for the Federations invasion against Granada city. With nothing left to impede the invasion of the heart of Luna's power, Melanie Hue Carbine makes preparations for his own self preservation.

>Anaheim Executive 1: Hong Kong?
>Melanie: The merchant guilds have continued to operate even during these difficult times. Even without the moon, our finances will be secured.
>Anaheim Executive 2: You intend to just abandon our company to Zeon's forces?!
>Melanie: The Federation will decay and rot as it always has. This current dictator will topple, just as every one of his kind has before. The Earth's economy will suffer as well, but that will allow for our return.
>Anaheim Executive 3: You act as if escaping will be simple! The Federations forces have the entire moon surrounded-
>Melanie: That is no concern. Preparations have always been made for our survival.

Leaving the key executives to argue among one another, Melanie continues to make preparations for his escape to Earth and to finally return to his homeland as long last. No longer finding use in the child of the Deikun and Zabi bloodline, Melanie chooses to leave the boy out of his plans to escape.

>Anaheim staff: 90% complete? It will do. Just ensure the combat system is fully integrated into it! Lord Sinclair, I take it that our work is satisfactory?
>Gerald: This machine...will serve the princess well.
>>
>>20820786
Well, Jerid has gone off the deep rocker.
>>
>>20820984
>your wife is mindraped due to a miscarriage induced by the enemy
If you aren't going John Wick, something is deeply wrong with you.
>>
>>20820989
I hope we can complete this Side 3 business quickly and head to Axis. I'd love to see Kenneth and Amuro group together with Jerid when the final battle there starts.
>>
File: Dimming moonlight part 1.png (273 KB, 1920x1080)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>20820946

[Pausing]
>>
>>20820999
What are you expecting to happen?
>>
>>20821064
Best case scenario Jerid confronts Amuro about Lila, but with some words from Kenneth, Jerid stands down and his forces group up with White Base. Then the joined forces move in on Axis together, and Amuro and Jerid confront the abomination that is Gato together.
>>
>>20820790
If Kenneth managed to blunder his way into a main event he’d probably set off a chain of events that would lead to the complete collapse of the Federation forces there as well as getting himself promoted to Admiral
>>
>>20821081
>he’d probably set off a chain of events that would lead to the complete collapse of the Federation forces there as well as getting himself promoted to Admiral
so he becomes a star trek admiral
>>
>>20821081
On one hand, I'd like to see that happen. On the other hand, I'm not confident it'll work out that way.
>>
>>20821091
It did happen exactly that way at Gryps II though. Kenneth blundered his way into Kamille's coup and set off a chain of events that prevented Kamille from sabotaging the colony laser, lead to the complete collapse of the Titans forces at Pezun and got himself promoted to Amuro's sidekick.
>>
>>20821101
>and set off a chain of events that prevented Kamille from sabotaging the colony laser
I didn't quite catch that the first time through, can you explain how he did that exactly?
>>
>>20821105
he got the orders to sabotage the minovsky particles but declined to do so and just talked to bright, inadvertently sabotaging everything while scirocco broke kamille
>>
>>20821105
The Pegasus-class ship that arrived after Kenneth and had the exact same orders Brave gave Kenneth are traitors from Pezun sent to sabotage the colony laser. Kenneth's timely arrival ruined Brave and Kamille's sabotage by making sure the sabotage team never arrived and lead to the successful firing of the colony laser.
>>
>>20821106
>>20821109
Ah, I see.
>>
>>20821087
Speaking of star trek, think they're will be aliens in the following parts of this run? By the end of this part Bright will have full control of the earth sphere, meaning the greatest immediate threat will be the Jovian empire. And they won't be to much of a problem with Scirocco utterly devoted to Bright.

And they're are plenty of aliens from Gundam that could show up in some form or another. Like the ELS from Gundam 00, the Evidence 01 fossil, or the Angel Call microbe. Hell aliens from other Tomino world could appear instead, like the Buff clan from Ideon.
>>
>>20821122
The only part of that which even works is Ideon and that's just because he did it once before
>>
>>20821126
I'm just speculating, and thinking up possible fun ideas. And Evidence 01 and Angel Call (it's from Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Ghost) could easily appear in a story were Brights Federation is fighting the Jovian empire. The former being a neat reference, and the later being a major plot point as a bioweapon.
>>
>>20821122
I seriously doubt it. The following parts are probably just going to be weeding out the malcontents that decided not to die in this war aligned with Zeon. I really hope we can put an end to [Bright] by the end of HF
>>
>>20821161
>spoilers
Would you accept a [Bright] Requiem?
>>
>>20821146
>bioweapon
Most often Asaroth got stopped except for the Tem run and even that was just to add on the wild ride. I think copy grew tired of even trying to bother doing that chain since it got repetitive
>>
>>20821122
I'd be up for a nonsensical Turn X appearance, prompting a sequential Turn A construction and a history ending climax. Other than that, I doubt it. It would probably undermine the division in the story if most of humanity would have to ally with [Bright] to not get killed by these aliens.
>>
>>20821122
I doubt it. Instead of resorting to aliens Copy X is more likely to go for a civil war between Bright's forces or go to /m/sv for new plot points. I'm personally betting on part 3 being Lucy's Counterattack since she's been absent from the story so far.
>>
>>20821301
Speaking of /m/sv, which m/sv character can rival Bright's elite squad of newtype aces?
And who is Lucy?
>>
>>20821452
>Speaking of /m/sv, which m/sv character can rival Bright's elite squad of newtype aces?

There's a few, though a decent number of them were feddies since the alternative was neo-neo-zeon under Lucy the edgelord.

I suppose it's possible for characters from the Aranos Test Base or the like to have ended up AEUG or turn coat.
>>
File: Dimming moonlight part 2.png (451 KB, 1920x1080)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
>>20821038

The battle for Granada has finally begun, with the combined arms of the Alliance and Anaheim standing by one another to face Artesia Deikun's forces in battle. Mobilizing everything left within their factories, Anaheim grants control of their newest prototype to the loyalist of Gerald Sinclair.

>Gerald: That weapon should be more than enough to make an opening into their central fleets defenses.
>Sinclair loyalist: Lord Sinclair, I implore you to reconsider fighting in this battle personally. Victory shall be ours with the resources you have provided us, so you do not need to-
>Gerald: If I do not lead from the frontlines, what kind of man will I be known as? Just an extension of the previous cowardice seen by Zeon's prior leaders? That betrayer, Artesia Deikun, leads the effort to destroy our future. Slaying her...it shall represent the new age destined for us.
>Sinclair loyalist: Lord Sinclair...
>Gerald: Gold squadron, I am trusting you to keep their flanking forces from reaching the city! Once we have pushed the Federation from the lunar surface, and have slain Artesia, this will be the staging ground from which the Alliance's victory will assured!!

Launching into battle alongside the main defensive force, a ZZ Gundam and multiple Hyaku Shiki-type's prepares to charge into the heart of the Federations fleet.

>Gerald: How is she feeling?
>Newtype lab staff: My lord, the deprivation equipment is working as intended. The self correction system should learn quickly with her current-
>Serrana: Bastard! How can you do this?!
>Gerald: You were ordered to observe from the bridge, Serrana.
>Serrana: She is not a pilot, how could you ever think of-
>Gerald: She will be perfectly safe within that machine, I assure you. For the Princess of my eternal Zeon to strike down the Deikun bloodline with my aid...the public will flock to us. Have lady Serrana detained in her quarters.
>Serrana: Elpeo!!
>>
>>20821831
Man Gerald's even dumber than /m/. I feel bad for the Alliance.
>>
File: Dimming moonlight part 3.png (409 KB, 1920x1080)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
>>20821831

>ZZ pilot: I-i can't take much more of this! Ngh...Lord Sinclair, bring about the ideal world we have strove for! Sieg Zeon!!

Unleashing the ZZ's Hyper Mega Cannon, four Salamis-class vessels are annihilated, along with the forces defending the Argama being heavily damaged.

>ZZ pilot: Haha...t-that should be enough-

The Federations fleet bombard the ZZ's, destroying the machine within seconds. Roux's Zeta, having sustained heavy damage, attempts to fall back for the Argama. As it pulls away however, reinforcements from the Alliance's fleet pushes forward.

>Gerald: Gold squadron, move out now! Bawoo, don't fail me now. Carve forth an opening for my victory...!

Meanwhile, Melanie prepares a disguised shuttle to join the numerous refugees moving to evacuate the city, while the remaining key executives board their private shuttle.

>Melanie subordinate: We will be departing shortly, chairman.
>Melanie: Hurry it along.
>Melanie subordinate:...Sir, what about-
>Melanie: He has already been taken care of. (Zeon, what a waste. No matter what would have happened, you would have never been chosen. Consider your sacrifice your final act of repentance for being born a goy.)

Deploying into battle, Gerald's Bawoo charges forward to assault Artesia's flagship, only to be intercepted by Sarah's Mark V.

>Gerald: Of course, a Gundam. Come, show me what you can do!
>>
File: Dimming moonlight part 4.png (467 KB, 1920x1080)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>20821895

Facing off against Gerald, Sarah's Mark-V and her natural abilities allow her to force the leader of the Alliance onto the defensive, as his supporting forces are annihilated by her INCOM. The Federations fleet continues to bombard the Alliance's fleet, destroying vessel after vessel as Gerald barely manages to disengage from Sarah's machine.

>Gerald: Hmph, impressive enough. I can see that Bright granted his woman a worthy enough shield.
>Sarah: This sensation...its you! You are the source of all of this!!
>Gerald: Such a young voice...ah, so even Noa is resorting to the same methods we are. Gold Squadron, disengage and move to the center line! Prepare a path for the Princess!

Transforming his Bawoo, Gerald pulls back into the center of Granada, while the Hyaku Shiki squadron mobilize to attack the fleet under Sarah's protection. Feeling her head beginning to throb, Artesia's attention is drawn to the heart of Granada, where Anaheim's central headquarters lay.

>Artesia: (This oppressive feeling...fear? Those tears are of...!) Have the fleet move forward!
>Artesia subordinate: Move forward? Ma'am, their defensive fleet is still-
>Artesia: We must stop them from falling back! Under no circumstances can the heart of Granada be damaged! (Not just one of these feelings...but another? This one is...coming this way? But from where?)

Meanwhile, transports from Ayer's city continue to wait at the edge of Granada city, ready to bring the city under their control.

>Kaiser: I have to thank you ma'am. I can only lead so many men at one time. Like everyone else who has risked their life here today, I will ensure you are-
>Kycilia: I have no need for recognition, only to return the moon and all of space to its rightful holders.
>Kaiser: A patriot, hm? Well, you have my respect and thanks, Catherine.
>Kycilia: (Melanie, you snake. Once Zeon is mine again...his rightful place will be forged by me...!!)
>>
>>20821925
Gerald's plan to field Puru might actually just work if Sayla hesitates to kill her and gets shot down in the process. For all of Gerald's faults he might be as lucky as Kenneth.
>>
>>20821895
>being born a goy.)
Oi vey, copy really is going all out with this run.
>>
>>20821895
OYYYYYYYY VEY!
>>
File: Dimming moonlight part 5.png (368 KB, 1920x1080)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>20821925

Holding herself back from pursuing Gerald, Sarah's forces continue to maintain the defense of Artesia's flagship, while also facing off against the Gold squadron. Destroying the Hyaku Shiki's squadron one by one, Sarah is informed of the Federations advance forward.

>Sarah: (T-these feeling from Lady Artesia...no, don't let them control you! Let me protect you-)
>GM III pilot: Kah!!

A GM III is struck down as INCOM's swirl around Sarah's position. Successfully defending against the attack, Sarah finds a new model Gundam-type moving out from behind the wreckage of a Salamis.

>Elpeo: Take it off! I can't see! I can't hear! Aunt Serrana! Uncle Shin!

With her rapidly growing Newtype abilities sensing danger, Elpeo's body naturally acts to defend itself, fighting off squadrons of Nemo's while also trying to regain her senses.

>Hyaku Shiki pilot: T-the princesses machine is struggling!

Terrified from her sense deprived state, the Superior Gundam's combat system continues to read her inputs, slowly making adjustments to correct them automatically. Sarah, sensing the machines threat, moves to engage it.

>Sarah: Even if you also have these INCOM's, you can't beat me!
>Elpeo: A voice? I-i can't...!
>???: Lust...passion...obsession...
>Elpeo: Eh? A voice?

Facing off against Sarah, the Superior Gundam is pushed back as the Mark V and its support surround it.

>Gerald: What are the readings on that system?! Why has it not activated yet?!
>Newtype lab staff: My lord, it is unable to update fast enough to accommodate for that machine she is facing! The data is-
>Gerald: It was supposed to be instantaneous with its response! Finish repairs to my Bawoo!

As one of the Superior Gundam's INCOM's is blown away, a Nemo II moves to make a killing blow on the machine.

>Elpeo:L-little brother...!!

It's eyes flashing red, the Superior strikes with its saber like a bolt of lightening, cutting the Nemo II down instantly.

>Sarah: Its movement just changed...
>>
File: 1597183316493.jpg (261 KB, 600x800)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>20821952
>>20821954
Believe it or not Copy's characterization of Melanie is actually canon.
>>
>>20821963
based beyond belief
>>
>>20821957
>>???: Lust...passion...obsession...
Is ALICE going to be a pervert thanks to Sarah's data?
>>
File: Dimming moonlight part 6.png (403 KB, 1920x1080)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
>>20821957

As the battle for Granada rages on, Zeon observes the engagement from a view screen in his room. Having had his muscle supports disabled by Melanie, he is left in a state of total immobilization, unable to leave chair without causing harm to himself. Rendered powerless again and abandoned by his one last chance at achieving his parents ideals, Zeon can only cry to himself, wishing he could have learned more of what he was truly meant to achieve from Artesia. Regaining his resolve for a moment, Zeon attempts to leave his chair using what remains of his natural strength, only for his arms to buckle completely in the process. Slipping out from the chair, Zeon crashes to the ground, his eyes and nose running as he weakly whimpers for help.

Redeploying from the Sadalahn, Gerald moves to rescue Elpeo from her engagement, only to be ambushed by a squadron of GM Customs.

>Gerald: Worthless curs, get out of my-
>Sinclair loyalist: My lord, the second line is gone! They will be in Granada city any moment now!
>Gerald: Keep these scum off of me until the Princess has been secured!

The Superior Gundam's movements completely shift from sloppy, yet defensive, to jittery and vicious. Bolting through Sarah's forces, the Superior focus's its most powerful attacks on her Mark-V.

>Sarah: If it pushes past me, lady Artesia will be-

Crossing blades with the Mark V, the Superior rapidly shifts to attack both the front and rear of the machine, only to be countered by Sarah's increasingly improving abilities as well.
>>
>>20821957
>>20822060
>S Gundam vs Mk-V
What are the odds this matchup ends like it did in Sentinel?
>>
>>20822087
Well both machines are powered by extremely unstable newtype Lolis, so who knows what's gonna happen
>>
>>20822087
Sentinel had a fully functional ALICE vs an oldtype in Brave. This matchup has a buggy rushed ALICE vs a fully developed newtype in Sarah. My money's on Sarah.
>>
File: Dimming moonlight part 7.png (413 KB, 1920x1080)
413 KB
413 KB PNG
>>20822060

>Argama staff: M-ms Roux! The Argama is-

Watching as the Argama begins to fall onto the moon, Roux holds back her frustrations as she strikes down the last of the Hyaku Shiki's.

>Roux: Scirroco, I-Ah?!

Roux's Zeta begins to plummet to the moons surface as a beam saber is thrown into her machine's torso.

>Gerald: A fate befitting the rest of you traitors!

[Roux has died]

As the Superior Gundam's abilities continue to improve, the last of Sarah's allies are destroyed, leaving only her damaged Mark V to guard Artesia's flagship.

>???: Source of emotions...love? No...manipulation...!

Shifting its targetting system to Artesia's vessel, Sarah moves to block the attack, only for a INCOM hidden behind debris to fire into her Mark V's chest.

>Sarah: H-hot! I...not until...!!

Sensing Sarah's emotions, Artesia finally identifies the other source of intense emotions in the battle.

>Artesia:...That little girl? Why would they...Sarah, stop!!

Using the last her strength and devotion to Artesia, Sarah fires off the last of her machines weapons, along with firing into the Superiors generator with her last remaining INCOM.

>???:Survive...!!

As the Superior prepares to explode, the machines core fighter is ejected, spiraling Elpeo towards Granada city. Sensing Sarah's death, Artesia deeply breaths,holding back her emotions as Granada city enters into sight.

>Gerald: Princess!! Where is she?! Where did she-
>Sinclair loyalist: Your excellency, you must retreat! We can't hold them back-
>Gerald: Artesia Deikun!!!

[Sarah has died. Elpeo has ejected]
>>
>>20822101
what the fuck did you mean by this?
>>
>>20822115

Well there goes Sarah and Roux, been awhile since we lost anyone so we get a two for one deal.
>>
>>20822122
Wonder if Scirocco will be pissed or shrug and shag Kamille. He did seem pissed about Sarah in canon.
>>
>>20822122
More like a three for one deal since I doubt ALICE is on that core fighter.
>>
>>20822122
At least Granada and the bounties within are the federations now. Imagine all the schematics, blueprints, and prototypes waiting in those factories
>>
>>20822133

I'm guessing Sirroco is just going to clone another Roux

>>20822137

There is two other copies of Alice so we might get one of the others.
>>
>>20822115
Well....atleast Glemy is safe now....i guess....
>>
>>20822101
>>20822115
You were saying?
>>
>>20822137
nope, still just two, robots aren't people
>>
>>20822185
Tell that to Titansman & Haro
>>
>>20822115

>Anaheim Executive 1: What is Melanie playing at?! Does he intend to remain at Granada?
>Anaheim Executive 2: This entire blunder is his failing! Aligning with these..."people"...!
>Anaheim Executive 3: Our passports to Earth have been finished. To lose all of this...even the guilds resources will not be able to subsidize these kinds of lose-

As the private shuttle prepares to enter into the pool of escaping transports, Geralds damaged Bawoo blocks their escape.

>Shuttle Captain: O-our IFF is being uncloaked! Damn it, shut it off!!
>Shuttle staff: Its Granada! Our shuttles credentials are being broadcasted from there!
>Shuttle Captain: From Granada?! How could...Chairman, no!
>Gerald: Attempting to flee after giving me such subpar resources to fight with?! Damn you, Melanie Hue Carbine!!
>Anaheim Executive 4: The Bawoo?! Why is it...Captain, evade it! Get out of it-Gyaaah!!

Firing through the shuttle, Gerald pulls back for the Sadalahn, disgraced and humiliated yet again as Elpeo is lost to him in the chaotic fighting, along with the fate of Granada being sealed.

>Gerald:...We will push past A.Baoa.Qu for the homeland! If we can rally with them, we can still-
>Sinclair loyalist: We can't! The Federation have deployed a blockade in that sector!
>Gerald:...Damn it, damn them all...
>Sincliar loyalist: Sir, we can still retreat for Side 3! Its forces can still-
>Gerald: That is not a...(why? I was supposed to be the one to unify all of space...the create an age of stability that even the Zabi's would have been unable to...Side 3 is damn, and yet...and yet its my only...!!)

Beginning to fall back, the last of the Alliance is pursued by Artesia's fleet. Leaving the bridge to her staff, Artesia floats in the corridor outside the bridge, grasping her chest as she begins to cry to herself over the loss of Sarah. Her breaths irregular, Artesia begins to gently massage her breast, her mind now focused on one thing-

>Artesia: (Big brothers...child.)
>>
File: Dimming moonlight part 8.png (276 KB, 1920x1080)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>20822238

>Kaiser: Fine work lads! Their security won't be able to handle much more of this!

Junior Mobile's fire their miniaturized beam rifles into Anaheim's defensive barricades, creating an opening into the headquarter's central offices.

>Kaiser: This is your only warning! Surrender your arms! Surrender your uniforms! Surrender your pride! Today shall mark the day that Anaheim answers for its insidious actions!

As Kaiser's forces continue to bombard the office, Kycilia uses the chaos to slip into the headquarters in search of her son. Meanwhile, Artesia's flagship reaches the heart of Granada, where she prepares a transport shuttle to make landing at the now desolate heart of the city.

Meanwhile, the White Base enters into Zedan airspace, now on route for Side 3's territories. During this time, Ple-9 spends her time observing Kenneth's leadership in action, actively being barred from her simulation terminal despite her objections. Amuro, keeping tabs over the two and the Experimental Units activities, appears increasingly anxious as their vessel draws closer to the lunar territories.

>Amuro: (Sayla...don't lose yourself.)

As Artesia makes landing Anaheim's headquarters, the facility is brought under the Federations control rapidly. Following her instincts, Artesia breaks away from her escort towards the sensation of Char's child. Arriving within the boys quarters, Artesia looks upon the immobile child, his eyes crimson from the shroud of tears around them. Sensing Artesia, the boy tilts his head upwards towards her, his eyes dilating upon seeing her.

>Zeon: A-artesia Deikun...! N-no, don't look at me like this! I am strong! I am-
>Artesia: You truly are his...please, let me look more at your face. Let me see my brothers-
>Zeon: Stay away! I...I am Zeon! Inheritor to...all of space! As my fathers sister...you are bound to serve my will! You are-

The boys heart skips a beat as Artesia's face is overcome with joy as she continues to look at him.
>>
>>20822393
huh, usually artesia sees her loved ones as an evil abomination, but zeon shes just happy to see.
>>
>>20822412
She wasn't too far from letting Amuro kill him in the womb.
>>
>>20822412
It's cause her feelings of love and hate were switched around. Meaning she now loves her brother's child, even though years before she was ready to shoot it's mother who was pregnant with him.
>>
>>20822421
Does that mean she actually hated Haman and Sarah?
>>
>>20822393

>Zeon: W-why are you looking at me like that? Are you pitying me?! To be born like this...to be denied the power to carry out my fathers will...to ensure my mothers dream would be...I am chosen...I am one of the-

Extending her arms towards the boy, Artesia moves to cradle him, only for the boy to extend his hand towards her, focusing his unstable Newtype abilities at her mind.

>Zeon: Stop! Just...I want...my father, tell me about him! Tell me everything about him, so that I...so that I can carry on his will! So that I can truly become-
>Artesia: Casval Rem Deikun, or just...my older brother. I can tell you everything about him. From our time as children, to our time with father and mother. Just let me hold you. Let me take you home with me. A place where you can stay with me.
>Zeon:...Y-you will come with me. We shall go to Side 3, you will stand with me as I take the throne...you will-

Releasing his hold over Artesia's mind, a pistol can be heard clicking near the entrance to the room. Turning to face the figure, a woman trains her pistol on Artesia.

>Artesia: Who are-
>Zeon: Mother? Mother, is that you?!
>Artesia: Mother? Then you are...?!
>Kycilia: Even now, your family continues to undermine everything we have tried to achieve! My child, please lower your head. We will escape from this terrible place. You will inherit what is rightfully yours in due time.
>Zeon: Mother, wait! She...will serve me. I know she will! Lady Ar...Aunt Artesia, just bow! Serve me, and we can make my fathers dream a reality!
>Artesia:...You bitch. Even now, you won't let this child be free from your families heinous actions!
>Kycilia: I would let you leave, but you have become far to powerful to be allowed to leave here. Becoming the concubine of that tyrant Bright? How fitting for the daughter of Deikuns own whore.

Aiming her pistol towards Artesia, Kycilia feels a sharp pain in her head, allowing Artesia to tackle her.
>>
>>20822427

As Artesia and Kycilia struggle with one another, Kycilia's helmet is torn from her, allowing Artesia to begin striking the woman's face. Zeon, lowering his hand away from Kycilia, weakly calls for the two to stop fighting, only for the two to continue their attempts on one anothers lives. Pinned and unable to properly move, Kycillia attempts to fire her pistol at Artesia, grazing the right side of her neck. Forcing the pistol away from Kycilia, the two continue to struggle, as the pistol slides towards Zeon.

>Zeon: S-stop it already! If you both still want our dream to come true...then just listen to me! Just-

Driven purely by their desires to end one another, Artesia and Kycilia are unable to hear the pleas of Zeon. Powerless to stop them by himself, Zeon reaches his weakened hand towards the pistol, his dilapidated body barely able to hold it from his lack of strength. Quivering and terrified, Zeon prepares to make a decision...

>What will Zeon do?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/X3nk6kMaVyE
>>
>>20822437
Shoot the (grown-up) baby
>>
>>20822437
Make Zeon shoot his mother, we can finally end that damn witch. And Kycillia's expression will be priceless.
>>
>>20822437
Bye-bye Kycillia
>>
>>20822439
No, Kycillia needs to get shot by a pistol like she was destined too so long ago. Now's the time to correct our mistake!
>>
File: laughing char.gif (317 KB, 500x375)
317 KB
317 KB GIF
>>20822437

Well Zeon its time to become Char's son for real.
>>
File: trollge.gif (2.47 MB, 498x498)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB GIF
>>20822437
>Himself
>>
Dear sister, by the time you read this
>>
Choose yourself!
>>
Shoot Artesia because I want to see how it'll affect [Bright]
>>
>Zeon shoots himself
It'd be just like pottery.
>>
>>20822456
>>20822483
>>20822484
Don't you guys wanna fix our mistake of not shooting Kycillia back in part 1 or this run? It's obvious Copy X is testing us again, do we really wanna fail a second time?
>>
>>20822495
We're fixing our mistake of not aborting him.
>>
>>20822495

I think we're well past our 5th fuck up at this point, anon...
>>
Who the fuck is voting to shoot Artesia
>>
>>20822506
The problem isn't Zeon, it's that witch Kycillia. She's always wanted to use her son for power, and she's the reason everything is so fucked up in this timeline. She's responsible for the Flanagan institute were the first cyber new types were made. Responsible for Char's ungodly suffering which heavily effected Amuro and Sayla. Kycillia deserves to die! And what better way than by her own son's hands!?
>>
>>20822517
She can't use her son for power if she has no son.
>>
>>20822512
Just because we fucked up our choices before, doesn't mean we should stop trying to make the best choices now or later.
>>
>>20822519
What do you think is going to happen once Zeon kills himself? Most likely, Artesia and Kycillia are going to break down and stop fighting. Then they'll probably team, Zeon's death bringing them together. And that will cause huge problems later.

And don't forget how fucked up things got the first time we didn't kill Kycillia. We don't want shit like that to happen again.
>>
>>20822533

Well it'd certainly make a compelling Part 3 if they teamed up. Who else is even around at this point...
>>
i just wanna see how they'd react desu
>>
I want to see Zeon get talked down by [Bright] so I picked Kycilia
>>
>>20822547
Anon my point is that a Artesia/Kycillia team up would literally make everything unimaginably worse.

And there's a wide range of potential antagonists for part 3 without them. Like the Jovian empire, Zeon remnants from Mars, aliens of some sort, or maybe something else Copy X could come up with.
>>
>>20822547

Bunch of msv characters we haven't encountered yet.
>>
>>20822556
Zeon heading two Gryps 2/Green Noa would be really interesting. Especially Zeon meeting the other children his age like Nettri, Ple, and Max Law.
>>
>>20822569
gryps 2 is gonna become a kindergarten at this point
we should make the gryps 2 kids fight the underground furry island kids to the death and see who's stronger
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>20822421
>It's cause her feelings of love and hate were switched around
>but Kycilia is still a bitch that needs to be shot
ANGER AND HATE IS SUPREME
>>
>>20822575
That would be great. Zeon could annihilate them with his stroke rays, while Ple and Max beat them up, and Nettri can run support.
>>
File: Grown_up_Ride.png (1.09 MB, 1366x768)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
Gentleman, i would just like to remind everyone: The last time we spared Kycilla, a glitch occured which caused this fucked up timeline in the first place. Lets not invoke divine punishment a second time. Take the fucking shot.
>>
I want snu-snu. Aunt give good sun-snu. Ghoul mommy give no snu-snu
>>
This all started over Zeon. It should end with Zeon
>>
>>20822753
Well somebody is gonna get ended by Zeon, that's fairly certain.
Unless he isn't shooting to kill, or he just fucks up and fails.
>>
>>20822753

Kycillia was the one who started everything it all leads back to her even the cyber new types are her fault. On top of that she doesn't even regret it and just wants to continue trying to gain power.
>>
>>20822759
>Unless he isn't shooting to kill, or he just fucks up and fails.
That was one of the outcomes I imagined. Would be pretty funny desu
>>
File: 1626008486285.jpg (65 KB, 960x720)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>20822699
Let me give the boy snu-snu.
>>
>>20822769
I imagine Zeon is an absolutely terrible shot. So, whoever he shoots is likely going to die horribly.
>>
File: IMG_20200129_094737.jpg (20 KB, 400x400)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>20822769
>fires at Kycilia
>shot bounces off her plot armor and hits Zeon
>>
>>20822769
Imagine if he misses trying to shoot himself.
>>
>>20822885
>the bullet somehow ricochets off the wall after hitting zeon and headshots sayla
>all we were doing the whole time was who to spare

bravo copy x
>>
>>20822676
To be fair that also happened the last time we had a chance to kill Zeon
>>
>>20822875
Ok, but I better not hear you say name of mommy.
>>
Looks like Kycilia's shot. Baby giveth, baby taketh.
>>
>>20823008
It was pretty close though.
>>
>>20823014
yea but this was one of those controversial choices, an option winning by only one or two votes is expected
>>
>>20822437
Since Kycillia is going to die, I guess Zeon is getting Sayla as his mother and Puru as his sister. Nettri's hatred for him as the boy who stole his mother and sister is going to be legendary.
>>
>>20823034
Nettri could very well be convinced that Zeon is Sayla's original son that he needs to kill
>>
>>20823058
>Punished Nettri, a boy denied his mother
>>
>>20823058
>The son of Amuro vs. The son of Char
>fighting for a mother's love
could you get more Tomino than this?
>>
>>20822427

>Kycilia: Had it not been for you and that other Newtype, none of this would have happened! You-

The bullet rips through Kycilia's left armpit, flying out from her right one. Her muscle strength vanishing, Artesia is able to mount herself onto Kycilia's chest, jamming her thumbs onto the Zabi woman's throat. Turning her head to face the source of the attack, Kycilia finds her child quivering in terror at the sight.

>Kycilia: My...ba...by-

Her final breaths being choked out of her, Artesia maintain's her hands over the Zabi woman's throat until she becomes motionless.

>Zeon:...Mother? W-what did I...mother, I was just trying to...!

His mind now processing his full actions, Zeon's false front of strength collapses, his words reduced to infantile blubbering and screams for his mother. Removing herself from Kycilia's body, Artesia attempts to force a laugh from herself, only to find her throat fighting against the attempt. Her mind finally clearing, Artesia turns her full attention to her brothers child, his screeches tearing away at her emotionally. Removing her uniforms cape, Artesia removes the pistol from the boys shaking hands, wrapping the cape around his frail body. Bending down to make eye contact with the child, Artesia begins to remove the muscle supports chaining his body down, raising the new freed child into her arms in his cocooned state. Holding the boy as if he were a newborn, Artesia seats herself onto his bed, gently rocking the boy as he continue to release weak yelps for his mother.

>Ayer Militiaman: Room is clear! Repeat, room is...lady Noa! What happened...wait, who is that? That face is...
>Artesia: Just let your eyes close. I will keep you warm and safe.

Placing her hands over the shaking boys ears, Artesia look towards the militiamen, prompting him to stand ready for her orders.

>Artesia: Destroy her body. Leave nothing for her people to remember her by.
>Ayer's Militiaman: B-by your order, lady Noa!
>>
>>20823081
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD
https://youtu.be/kPIdRJlzERo
>>
>>20823081
Huh, he actually went through with it.
>>
>>20823081

>Shuttle staff: Research bloc 3 has just been occupied!
>Melanie: Let them take their spoils of war. It will be returned to our hands in due time...
>Shuttle staff: Chairman, I...i found something you may want to see.
>Melanie: Explain it, I am far to tired to observe-
>Shuttle staff: It is Kycilia Zabi! Her body is being-
>Melanie: The Zabi woman?! You mentioned her body?! Is she alive or deceased?!
>Shuttle staff: I can confirm, she is being disposed of!
>Melanie: Record as much footage of it as you can and make a digital backup before our connection is lost! What of the boy?
>Shuttle staff:...Unable to detect him! We have found Artesia Deikun, but-
>Melanie: It matters very little for him, but this...this will give us the time we need to recuperate our losses.

Meanwhile, Kaiser Pinefield sustains an injury to his leg during the final push against Granada's security forces. Even in his injured state, Kaiser continues to fight, until being pulled away from the city by his militiamen for medical care.

>Ayer's Militiamen 1: Mayor, please! If you continue to try and move on that leg, you will only reopen the wound!
>Kaiser: If losing a leg is the price of standing alongside my men for today, then saw away! Today is our glory! Today is the day that true justice for the Earth was served! Today is-
>Ayer's Militiamen 2: Sir, we have just recovered a survivor from the Alliance's forces!
>Kaiser: Treat them within the regulations of war, but every prisoner of war's information will aid in ending this-
>Ayer's militiaman 2: It is the Princess of Side 3. The little girl they were showing before.
>Kaiser: Their Princess? That child?

Wheeling Elpeo into the medical station of the Militia's transport, they begun to inject oxygen into the girl, while also tending to numerous bruises from her crash. Limping his way towards the child, Kaiser inspects her condition personally.

>Kaiser:...Whatever happens to Zeon at this point, it will be justified.
>>
>>20823081
You know I bet it Artesia takes Zeon back to Gryps 2 he could be "reborn" through the cybernewtype lab. Like use surgery to give him better artificial muscles, so he could walk on his own or run even!
>>
>>20823142

Maybe he will end up with Kenneth during part 3.
>>
>>20823133
So is he horrified by the fact they used their child princess as a soldier, or am I misunderstanding the situation?
>>
>>20823133
>Kaiser of all people is the one who adopts Ple
Part 3 is going to be a wild ride
>>
>>20823170
Yes Kaiser is horrified that Elpeo Ple was being used as a weapon. So he's saying that however the zeonists are killed will be justified.
>>
>>20823133
I never read Sentinel, but Kaiser comes off as a cool dude. Really a step above most UC politicians, I hope he survives and takes over after the [BRIGHT] requiem.
>>
>>20823133
>If losing a leg is the price of standing alongside my men for today, then saw away!
Shit, its the second coming of Dozle. Is Kaiser just going to be a flavour character, or are you just going to die Dozle's hair and call it a day?
>>
>>20823133

Having lost not only the vital city of Granada, but also the very Princess of Side 3 in his attempt to solidify power under himself, Gerald retreats to his quarters, his subordinates desperate for him to give them guidance in these hopeless times.

>Gerald: My rightful empire...it is finished. Because of my failings, the Federation is going to kill every last one of us...had I been strong enough to defeat Bright before...had I...ngh...!!
>???: [POWER]
>Gerald: W-who is-
>???: [BECOME ZEON. CALL UPON ITS POWER.]
>Gerald: I...I am losing my mind. Why am I hearing these-

Leaving his quarters, Gerald is surrounded by his loyalist, all of them desperate for Geralds next course of action. Ignoring them, Gerald makes his way for Serrana's quarters aboard the Sadalahn, where the young Karn stares into a mirror of herself.

>Gerald: You may think of me as a monster-
>Serrana: No Gerald, you are not a monster. Not in the slightest. You are a pathetic, self serving wretch who has sacrificed the lives of millions, including his own supporters and even Elpeo...for what? What do you expect from the end of this?
>Gerald:...If I stop now, every death that has been on my hands will have been for nothing. It would be the greatest insult to their sacrifices that I could-
>Serrana: Don't you dare try to act like they ever mattered to you! Even now, all you can think about is how to continue this war! To keep throwing away lives, for your own gain! You took my niece from me. You took a true warrior like Shin and tore him away from us.
>Gerald: I am doing this for the humiliation we were forced to suffer at Axis! Those years, bound and chained down by the Federation, suffering in conditions that surpass inhumanity...what other choice have I had than to fight them the way I have?! If they win, every single person who has fought to survive in space will be slaughtered!!
>Serrana: You have created a self fulfilling prophecy. The one who will lead to that future is you!
>>
>>20823250
>Master Gato messing with Gerald's head
Oh no.
>>
File: 1411869768794.png (578 KB, 500x521)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
>>20823250
>Gerald will unlock [POWER] and become Captain Zeon
>>
>>20823133
Wait, Kaiser lived?
>>
File: Build ReRise.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>20823256
>Captain Zeon, comes with being another Toku character+theme https://youtu.be/H-VJABOzvHQ
Let's add in MS being a Nu custom too, good lord
>>
>>20823250

>Gerald: I...i must-
>???: [DEVOUR]
>Gerald: Again?! Who is responsible for this?!
>Serrana:...You have gone mad, Gerald. I can see it in your eyes. You are lost, even to yourself-
>Gerald: Be silent! I am-
>???:[CLAIM ZEON. TAKE WHAT IS YOURS]
>Gerald: Damn you!! Show yourself!!

Brandishing his sidearm, Gerald's skin burns as his rage builds, his rationality withering by the moment.

>Serrana: What do you intend to do with that thing? Will you shoot me?
>Gerald: Just stop talking! Just let me-
>Serrana: Or perhaps you realized how you can really serve Zeon. Put it to your head and-
>???: [FEAST]

Throwing away his pistol, Gerald pounces onto Serrana, pulling onto her outfit in a fit of primal rage. Remaining motionless, Serrana coldly stares at him, her disgust for him completely visible. Inhaling, Gerald breaths in as he stares back at Serrana.

>Serrana: Do it. You have already taken everything from me that I had left. Enjoy it, because it will not change what will happen to you.
>???: [DRINK OF HER, CLAIM HER-]

Forcing himself from Serrana's body, Gerald closes his eyes, breathing intensely as he fights the voice burrowing into his thoughts.

>Gerald:...Exile. For your service...I shall grant you a shuttle, supplies and whatever funds you will require to start anew. You no longer have a place here.
>Serrana:...Do you think this will change anything?
>Gerald: I have failed as your protector, and I have brought shame upon your fathers legacy...this is all I can do now to make amends. I have sentenced Side 3's people to death to awaken them to the threat they are facing...so it is only right that I join them in these final days.
>???:[CLAIM YOUR-]
>Gerald: I will claim Zeon, but it will by my power alone! My ambitions are mine, and mine alone!!

Exiling Serrana into the vastness of space, Gerald is fueled by new resolve, intending to fight until his dying breath as the ruler of the Alliance.

[Serrana is now MIA]
>>
>>20823305
>[DEVOUR]
>[FEAST]

uh
wasnt that exactly what the "???" thing said to bright when he unlocked his hunger
>>
>>20823308
Are you implying that bright fucked up? Noooo, Bright would never screw up.
>>
>>20823310
thats not what i was implying
im saying what if anyone, not just bright, can unlock [HUNGER]

after all, it was unlocked from extreme stress and circumstance
>>
>>20823305
Gerald rejected his [Hunger], he is not like [Bright] at all
>>
>>20823305
>Unlike [Bright], Gerald actually sticks to his principles and refuses to fall to [HUNGER]
Man, now I feel bad for joining [Bright]. Gerald would've been a good leader for the earth sphere.
>>
>>20823311
And date rape.
Or at least, attempted date rape.
>>
>>20823311

We already knew that, Matt and Mashymere both showed signs of Hunger.
>>
>>20823305
Ahh, so the puppet rejects [hunger]. A flawed copy to the very end.
>>
>>20823311
>getting raped and blackmail by Chara is as stressful as getting cornered and about to lose everything in Side 3
Bright fucking sucks at stress management
>>
>>20823317
I mean signs but that coule be chalked up as stress or insanity
this is the first time [HUNGER] explicitly showed up with all the exact signs in someone else
>>
>>20823323

Bright had a lot more on his plate than just Chara Drugging, Raping, and Stabbing him. Chara was just the final straw that sent him over board after everything else left him a wreck.
>>
>>20823305
>Gerald can’t even [HUNGER] right

What a loser
>>
>>20823305
>[Serrana is now MIA]
Well, that's probably fine.
>>
>>20823315
>>20823327
Duality of man
>>
>>20823315
>a pathetic, self serving wretch who has sacrificed the lives of millions, including his own supporters and even Elpeo
Nah, Serrana had it right. Jerry is a bitch that seeks to emulate his superiors and does it in the worst ways possible.
>>
>>20823315

>[Bright] imprisons his friend from joining a coup that had no chance and prevented him from dying a pointless death

>Gerald just mimics Bright without any conviction so he will send other to die in his place including kids.

You need to lay off the drugs.
>>
>>20823305
We're all talking about Gerald but I also got a chuckle out of Serrana being so done with his shit she looked at him dead in the eye and went "do it faggot"
>>
>>20823133
>Melanie: Record as much footage of it as you can and make a digital backup before our connection is lost! What of the boy?
>Shuttle staff:...Unable to detect him! We have found Artesia Deikun, but-
>Melanie: It matters very little for him, but this...this will give us the time we need to recuperate our losses.
Ah shit, It's a guarantee we'll be fighting Char Aznable the Crimson Lightning in Part 3 thanks to this motherfucker. Drop a colony on Israel.
>>
>>20823383
>Char Aznable the Crimson Lightning in Part 3
So it'll still be called Char's Counterattack then?
>>
everyone mentioned bright pre-[Bright]/kenneth/etc being indecisive revil but what if gerald is the real indecisive revil just without being under our control
>>
>>20823396
Like pottery?
>>
>>20823481
>does insane stupid actions that make no sense and makes his allies disgusted with him
>doesn't accomplish anything because he backs out of decisions or sides with someone like anaheim who isnt worth siding with
>ignores hunger and doesnt have any real goal or endgame besides doing stupid shit again and again
>>
>>20823483
I meant because we aren't controlling him, there's nothing to prevent him from being indecisive.
He's sort of a goof.
>>
>>20823509
im aware its just funny how gerald is the perfect mirror to that revil
>>
>>20823523
Okay, wasn't sure if I was being clear before, and wanted to make sure.
>>
So I have to wonder since Ple is in Federation adjacent custody if she'd be sent back to Nettri. I doubt it considering next to no one knows of the arrangement, but I have hope
>>
>>20824105
Amuro's there dude, have faith in him. He can read Ple's mind, find out about her relationship as Nettri's sister and ask Bright to return her to Nettri. Sayla might be a problem and ask Bright for custody over Ple but Bright seems to value Amuro more than Sayla so we should be fine.
>>
>>20824186
ples with kaiser, not kenneth and co.
>>
I can't help but find curious how the last two major runs (this one and Gundom's) have both ended up with Kamille having another person inside his head.
>>
>>20824708
It's because Kamille is inherently a extremely unstable character, and said instability is caused by his autism and ridiculous strong newtype powers. And the only reason he doesn't turn into a complete schizo in the shows, is because he has a good support group of allies and friends.

But in these runs were the events of the story are usually worse, and Kamille is left alone, that unstable mind of his is allowed to go wild. So we get things like Kamille developing multiple personality disorder (and because he's a newtype it results in another soul forming), and him fusing with Scirocco's soul in Gumdoms run
>>
>>20825117
>results in another soul forming
I was taking it as he had absorbed the other sometime
>>
>>20825300

a lot of people thought that, but during the last thread Scirocco confirmed that Anri is part of Kamille soul that spilt in two. So he is the same as Amuro was.
>>
>>20825326
What I bet happened is Kamille used those "memories" of Anri on himself a little after Sarah left Murasame labs. He probably had the intention of reliving her memories as a way of saying goodbye, but it went horribly wrong and resulted in him developing a Anri personality and his soul splitting in half.
>>
>>20823305

>Scirocco: Hmhm...the Alliance is finished. I imagine Bright has already begun planning how to use the moon for his intentions. Had your little plan succeeded, things may have turned out quite differently. The entire Earth's sphere, thrown into war against itself, while the Alliance accelerates and pushes its Newtype program even further. The very program you were so generous to push ahead with that little substance of yours-
>Kamille: Just humiliate me like always and stop toying with us.
>Scirocco: Tsk, tsk, humiliate? You are looking at this far to pessimistically. Consider our relationship to be...something only geniuses could truly appreciate. If the goal was to humiliate...hmhm, well, I could be a bit rougher. No, you will be quite comfortable under my guidance. Now, shall we resume our previous little chat?
>Kamille: If you speak of this to that madman, he will have me put to death, and then Anri will be-
>Scirocco: For providing his excellency with such a wonderful gift?
>Kamille: What?
>Scirocco: Oh yes, you both would have been put to the blade for what you have used that substance for...but it will serve to give the dullards infesting the cosmos a short, but fulfilling purpose.

Reading through the remaining details of the substance and data leaked to the Alliance's forces, Scirocco laughs to himself, while caressing Kamille's back as the boy remains knelt at his side.

>Scirocco: (Odd, despite everything going as I had hoped...why do I feel this sense of loss? To stand witness to the next chapter of mankinds tale...the excitement must be confusing me.)

Lowering his hand to Kamille's lower back, Scirocco begins to feel a metallic casing fused onto the boys back, prompting the Jovian to smile.

>Scirocco: (You silly fool...to do such an inhuman thing to your own lover.)
>>
>>20827858
so i guess kamille did infuse anri to him
>>
>>20827858
....So he turned into fuckin Doc Ock?
>>
>>20827858

>Occupation Commander: The Supreme Commander will be made aware of the contributions of your Militia. Be honest with me mayor, do you believe the people of the moon will fall in line?
>Kaiser: Just like the colonies, many of them are going to hold themselves to that ideology of spacenoid supremacy. It will take time to removing that kind of indoctrination, but the moon will make a fine foundation from which to show the rest of the colonist what the foundations of Earth's ideology can bring them.
>Occupation Commander: Do you want to take a seat? That injury on your leg seems-
>Kaiser: Bah, a little bit of pain helps keep a man alert. It'll heal-

Entering onto the bridge of her flagship, Artesia moves to speak with Kaiser. As he prepares to salute to her, he notices an emaciated young boy being cradled within her arms, his body shrouded by her removed cape.

>Artesia: By my authority, you are to aid in the administration and security of Granada until the Supreme Commander is able to provide additional resources for its defense.
>Kaiser:It would be our honor ma'am. To finally bring about the unity of the moon under one banner...it is something I have desired to see since I was just a young man. Lady Noa, there was a matter I needed-

As the boy in Artesia's arms begins to rustle, she nuzzles the sickly child to her chest, kissing his forehead as she caresses his ashy blond hair.

>Kaiser:...Ma'am, might I ask who this is? I did not-
>Artesia: That is not your concern, mister Pinefield. Its ok, go back to sleep. I'll be here, keeping you safe in my arms when you wake up...
>Kaiser: Ahem...pardon me ma'am.

Leaving the bridge to return to his militia, Kaiser begins to ponder to himself.

>Kaiser: (Even if she was taken as the Supreme Commanders woman, whatever has happened to her must have driven her to madness. If she is just taking children off of the streets...I can't just hand that poor kid over to her, at least not in that state.
>>
>>20827887
More like Doc Cuck.
>>20827903
Now I kind of want to see Kaiser running a moon day-care for all the kids this run, he'd probably do a better job raising them than everyone else who's tried so far this run.
>>
>>20828004
>he'd probably do a better job raising them than everyone else who's tried so far this run.
Fuck you, Sleggar taught Max Law how to be a man.
>>
>>20828105
Forgot about Max, so Sleggar's the exception then.
>>
>>20828107
There's also the child or Matilda and Woody, she's well raised. And there was Garma's daughter, but Matt killed her.
>>
File: A Titan, forever part 1.png (297 KB, 1920x1080)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>20827903

>Alliance pilot 1: I-is this guy insane?!
>Alliance pilot 2: Why has the homeland not sent reinforcements yet?! We can't defend this position like this any longer!
>Alliance pilot 3: Just hold out! These stupid bastards actually think they can push past this line so easily? The Big Zam will-

Firing multiple rockets into the back of an Alliance Marasai, Jerids Xeku Ein continues its rampage, slaughtering anything in his way as he pushes towards Axis.

>Kackricon: He's gone completely mental...
>Jerid: Where is it?!
>Xeku pilot: The ball-type should be in this sector, but we are unable to detect its IFF-
>Jerid: Destroy every last one of these Zeons! Butcher them all until only we and that abomination are left! Even if I have to follow that damn thing all the way back to that rock, i'll crash that fortress right into Side 3! Kill every single one of them!!

As Jerid rushes ahead to terrorize the remains of the Alliance's forces defending the outskirts of Axis, a Big Zam is deployed to force their unit back.

>Musai Captain: The generator should be stable enough for it to function for at least an hour. Supreme Commander Sinclair...you must return to us.
>>
>>20828145
Hey, Big Zam.
>>
File: A Titan, forever part 2.png (283 KB, 1920x1080)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>20828145

>Xeku pilot 1: R-reactor is hit! I am ejecting!
>Xeku pilot 2: Jerid, why are we pursuing them?! Our long range support unit is more than enough to-
>Jerid: Just shut up and continue following them! If we let that thing get away, Lila and the others will have been-
>Xeku pilot 3: Massive energy signature approaching! Its a Mobile Armor!
>Kackricon: Oh hell, I know that thing! Its a-
>Jerid: I don't give a damn what it is!
>Kackricon: Idiot, you are going to get yourself killed acting like that! (Bastard intends to soak up all of the glory for himself, while we cover his ass...)

>Musai Captain: Colonel Dahkaran, we need support! The Big Zam's energy will not last foreve-
>Musai staff: B-big Zam 004 has been lost! Mobile Suit teams are now targeting us!
>Musai Captain: What?! It has not even been four minutes! How in the hell did they-

Tossing his bazooka into the Musai's bridge, Jerid begins to rip apart the Musai's upper deck, his obsession with finding the source of Lila's madness overcoming his senses.

>Rakan: These Alliance twits are completely useless. Give em a rifle and they will just end up shooting themselves in the foot with it. Leave em, no use wasting our time with those-
>???:[DESTROY]
>Rakan: Hah? Who said that?
>???:[BURN IT. SCORCH ITS WATERS TO ASH.]
>Rakan: What in the goddamn-
>Rakan subordinate: Sir, something is approaching our ship! It appears to be...is that a construction pod?
>Rakan: Did our surveillance teams screw up? Aim 30 degrees, target and-
>???:[THE POWER TO DESTROY. CLAIM IT. BECOME ZEON.]
>Rakan:...What kind of goofy shit is this?
>Rakan subordinate: Colonel?
>Rakan: Get that thing onboard. I want it inspected.
>Rakan subordinate:Inspected? But w-
>Rakan: Get it done!

Standing atop the burning wreckage of the Musai, Jerid searches the area for the ball, only to find himself with his battered allies.

>Jerid: Come out and die by my hands!! Until my dying breath, I will never let you escape!! Ever!!
>>
>>20828207
Aw shit, Rakato?
>>
File: 1495971688631.png (20 KB, 389x395)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>20828207
>Rakan is too intelligent for [HUNGER]
>>
>>20828226
Intelligent? He just grabbed Gato's pod and got ready for the fusion dance.
>>
>>20828232
In Rakan's defense, how is he supposed to know that the pod can contain a soul eating horror monster?
>>
>>20828207
Did Gato turn into Angry Manjew or what?
>>
>>20828244
Bright got [HUNGER] long before Gato became a monster. [HUNGER] is just a natural phenomenon anyone can obtain in times of great stress in this story.
>>
>>20828207

The space fortress Axis. Having been stripped of its valuable natural resources by the Titans during its occupation, the survivors of the base have sustained themselves through the resources captured in their conquest of space and Earth. Having reconstructed many of its damaged industries from the rebellion against the Titans, the development of a newtype lab is funded, with prospects being collected from across space. Emerging from an air duct, Judau observes the surrounding area around the Newtype academy, looking for a route to escape to the fortresses space port.

>Judau: Alright, if I can just grab Leina and the others before nightly lockdown, we should have a real chance of slipping out with the-
>Shin: Penalty.
>Judau: Heh, of course you would find me up here. What, did you intentionally leave that opening so enticing for me to see if I would take it?
>Shin: Come without resistance and you will be punished normally. Attempt to resist and-
>Judau: Hey, i'm getting a beating regardless, so how about I just take my chances, old man!

Rushing towards Shin, Judau slides to the ground, winding back his arm to strike at Shin's groin. Before his blow can make contact, Shin intercepts the boy, taking hold of his cuffed fist and raising him into the air as Judau struggles to break free.

>Shin: Even now, you refuse to learn anything. You have no honor and no beliefs. If not for your abilities as a pilot, you would have nothing to provide-
>Judau: I was under the impression this was all voluntary! "The protection of Gerald Sinclair". What an absolute crock of-

Applying pressure to Judau's fist, the boy breathes in, forcing himself through the pain as Shin keeps his eyes focused on him.

>Shin:...We live to serve her excellency. Supreme Commander Sinclair is...is...
>Judau: Tsh...you sure...don't sound so sure about that Sinclair ass-
>Shin: You have attempted to strike at a superior officer. You will be-
>Judau: Just kick the hell outta me...will ya?
>>
>>20828259
Jesus Christ, they've tried to destroy Shin.
>>
>>20828259

>Newtype Lab Security: Thought you could get past us, did ya? We appreciate the assistance Major. Alright ya little shit, where was it this time?
>Judau: Hey, don't ask me. Take it up with him, will ya?
>Newtype lab security: Show some proper respect you-
>Shin:...Lavatory 17. He was hiding inside of one of the stall.
>Judau: Huh?
>Newtype lab security: In one of the stalls? We checked those area's and...useless Benri's unit! Bet that asshole did not even try searching it!

Confused at Shin's lie, Judau attempts to look back to him, only to be pushed forward by the bearded soldier to security.

>Shin: Remove access to the lavatory's without an escort.
>Newtype lab security: You sure that is enough to justify him wasting our-
>Shin: He...did not attempt to resist and appears to be regretful of his actions.
>Newtype lab security: Come on you! Going to have to get you back on the role call...

Being escorted away by security, Judau nods to Shin, while the Alliance's Major moves to return to his duties. Finding himself being escorted into a test chamber alongside dozens of others, Mondo waves over to his friend from the other side of the crowd, while an instructor continues his lecture on G force resistance. Meanwhile, Leina and Elle join alongside their fellow prospects in reciting their daily pledge of loyalty to Axis, along with giving praise to Gerald Sinclair. Ending the pledge, the rooms instructor moves to observe testing scores for the classes aptitude. Moving his prosthetics onto to the results of the examinations, the tired looking instructor lets out a sigh.

>Lero: The general average for this class is acceptable, but there have been outliers. Those on the lower spectrum, I will be leaving a message on your learning terminals. I would advise not trying to leave without talking to me. For those on the higher spectrum...a message will be left on your terminal as well. Do comply with those instructions for further information.
>>
>>20828301
>Instructor Stumps
>>
>>20828259
>>20828301
I feel so bad for these children at this newtype lab, when the federation invades they'll be sent to the slaughter. And if Gato comes into contact with them, they'll probably get possessed by angry Zeonic spirits.
>>
>>20828301
I'm guessing Leina will be the Toomoe for this run?
>>
>>20828301

>Prospect 1: What crawled up Stumpys ass today?
>Prospect 2: You really want to get him pissed today? Don't go throwing that around-
>Lero: Am I boring you both to the point where drudging up that little name is the only way to entertain yourselves? Actually, Danni. You can save me some time right now. All of your scores were below average. Your done.
>Prospect 1: Don't need to waste my time here anyways. The Alliance will hand out a machine to anyone half competent these days-
>Lero: Go on, give it a try. Ask security about that idea.

As the prospect leaves the room, Lero continues his lecture, before dismissing the majority of his students, save for a small group. As Leina receives a message onto her terminal, she waves to Elle. Elle, still getting used to the implants in her wrist, gives a tired wave, before moving to speak with Lero. As a group of prospects move to leave the room, Lero shows a moment of panic as he motions for Leina to stop moving.

>Leina: Is everything ok?
>Lero:...A mistake. I sent you the wrong information, sorry about that.
>Leina: The wrong information? You just said to-
>Lero: My typing abilities have been limited, as you can tell. You are done for the day, go on.

As Leina prepare to leave, a gaunt looking man moves to the edge of the door, his eyes focusing on Leina.

>Newtype lab staff: Now, how could you crush this poor girls hopes like that? Well, hello there young lady.
>Lero: Professor Bakaal-
>Newtype lab staff: I just thought I would come by and congratulate our gifted students personally. For a girl so young, you scored very impressively!
>Lero:...It was a fluke sir, she probably just guessed her way through half of those-
>Newtype lab staff: Nonsense. I have quite a good feeling about you, yes I do. The Supreme Commander believes in rewarding those who show talent, and we have something very special planned for you all.
>Leina:...A-actually, mister Marq was right. I was just guessing my way through-
>>
>>20828342
>Elle, still getting used to the implants in her wrist
Did Gerald put explosives in these kids wrists so they wouldnt escape?
>>
>>20828349
Her wrists got broken, remember.
>>
>>20828342

>Newtype lab staff: There is no need to be modest young lady. With the rate you are showing progress, you could be eligible to be granted citizenship and land within the next three years. That is a very exciting thing you know. Lero, I take it those other students were the ones that showed...a lack of ability?
>Lero: Don't say it like that professor-
>Newtype lab staff: Do try to improve their results soon enough. Come now Leina, the others are probably waiting for you by now.

Extending his hand to Leina, she ignores his gesture and begins to follow the instructions left to her by Lero.

>Elle: Hey, mister Marq? What exactly is going on? I know she is smart, but that guy seemed really-
>Lero: All of you are dismissed. J-just try to study more next time-Professor, wait!

As Lero moves to pursue the professor, he stops, twisting his body back towards his desk. Lumbering towards it, Lero attempts to open his desk, only for his prosthetics to lock up on him, rendering him unable to use his keys. Elle and another prospect move to assist him, opening his desk. As it slides open, a bottle of unmarked pills lay spread across its interior.

>Elle: Were you trying to get thes-
>Lero: J-just...t-thank you both, b-b-but I need to be-a-alone, ok? D-dis-dis...!

Unable to control his strength, Lero accidentally tosses the pills to the floor, along with much of the desk drawer. Aiding him, the prospects begin to collect the pills for him, lowering one into his mouth as he appears to grow more frustrated at his condition.

Arriving into the instructed room, Leina and three other prospects are offered numerous small dishes of food and drinks.

>Newtype lab staff: We just wanted to give you all a small celebration before we move along with the next step of your courses. You will all be transferred to section 1 for further training following today, furthermore-

Feeling a malevolent aura forming from the professors, Leina begins to shiver from their intentions.
>>
>>20828371
>With the rate you are showing progress, you could be eligible to be granted citizenship and land within the next three years
Are the people of Axis just space feudalist at this point?
>>
>>20828371

>Newtype lab staff 1: My, where ever did we find this one? The Psychommu receiver is just activating from being around her.
>Newtype lab staff 2: Apparently they were some stray's that subject Cello had recruited from the colonies. Cute kid, heard her brother's also shown some potential.
>Newtype lab staff 3: Is Ravid out again? Doctor Langstraus really must have hurt his pride, shooting down his theory like that.
>Newtype lab staff 4: He decided to start his fear mongering at the worst of times. I mean, we the processes is still taking time to-
>Newtype lab staff 5: Subject Lanskay is done. We'll work on Stomar next, then Ashta. Remember to lower the dosage on the kid, we don't want a repeat of subject Rahst, now do we?

Returning to their duties, the Newtype Labs staff overview a diagram of their intentions for the successful prospects, with Leina's skeleton being slated for reinforcement through augmentations, along with memory alteration therapy. As this is occurring, a disheveled scientist enters into the facility with a duffel bag.

>Newtype lab security: Doc, where have you been? Wedge has been trying to call your apartment for days now. Doc?

Unzipping the duffel bag, the scientist reveals a vintage pump action shotgun. As the security officer attempts to defend himself, Ravid fires upon him, blasting multiple holes into his chest.

>Receptionist: Security, we have a-

Firing at the receptionist, her skull is shattered from the shotguns shell. Reloading his shotgun, the scientist turns to face injured security officer, her mouth covered in blood from his ruptured lungs.

>Ravid: I'm...truly sorry Gil.

Using his credentials to make his way for the central research section, Ravid takes a deep breath as he readjust his sunglasses.

>Ravid: First them...then me.
>>
File: 1528598313822.png (163 KB, 413x451)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>20828415
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
>>
>>20828415
What the fuck!?
>>
>>20828415
>>20828431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You better run, better run, outrun my gun
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You better run, better run faster than my bullet
>>
>>20828207
>Big Zam: It shall remain a dream, for as long as I live. For I am...
>Jerid: I don't give a FUCK who you are!
I get it, Jerid is Jack. CHAOS is now ZEON.
>>
>>20828431
/m/sv, baby
>>
>>20828415

Being returned to his dwelling alongside the other prospects, Judau continues to plot for an escape with his friends. As an idea begins to form, his chain of thought is broken by the sounds of the general security rushing for the central elevator grid. Leaning himself by the door, Judau is able to overhear talks of an active shooter rampaging within the central research sector.

>Judau: Took long enough for someone around here to finally go nuts. Hey, Mondo! You still have that makeshift access card?
>Mondo: You can't seriously be thinking of using it at a time like this, right? If they catch you during a lockdown, what do you think they are going to-
>Judau: This is our chance to slip out of here! If there is a nutjob running around, they won't have time to focus on us! C'mon, we can grab Leina and Elle on the way!

Meanwhile, Ravage continues his rampage within he labs, opening fire on anything moving within the area. As his superior, Professor Langstraus, crawls for his desk, Ravid places his boot to his back, planting his shotgun to the man's head.

>Langstraus:...Why?! Did the...Federation pay you off...to turn your back on-

The professors head explodes as Ravid takes his shot. Covered in the professors fluid, Ravid shakes for a moment, before moving to reload his shotgun yet again. Hearing a whimper below Langstraus's desk, Ravid moves to inspect, finding a younger member of the Newtype labs staff shaking below.

>Ravid:...Nanai.
>Nanai: Professor Eisman, this is going to far!
>Ravid: I had to set things right. If they force that substance upon the colonies population, it will be a death sentence to all of humanity. I can't correct the past, but I can at least ensure the future is safe.
>Nanai:...What are you going to do to me?
>Ravid:...Go. Just leave.

Rushing to escape, Nanai escapes for the elevator grid, while Ravid moves into one of the recently used operating rooms, pumping his shotgun again.
>>
>>20828509
>that substance
Oh geez, it's Kamille's Newtype locator virus and Psycho Gundam Goo, isn't it?
>>
>>20828509

>Judau: Not here?! What do you mean they did not come back?!
>Prospect: T-that blond girl was kept back by Stumps. As for your sister, I think she was sent off somewhere for her scores on-
>Judau: Where?!
>Mondo: Judau, he doesn't know any more!
>Judau: Leina...!

Moving to Lero's teaching area, Judau finds the the other prospects and Elle barricading themselves behind equipment in the classroom.

>Elle: Judau!
>Judau: Good, you are still here! Look, we need to find Leina and make a break for it while security is-
>Lero: Gone...
>Judau: Huh? What did you say?
>Lero: Took her...for experimentation...
>Judau: Experimentation? How do you...son of a bitch, you sent her off to that, didn't you?!
>Elle: Wait! He tried to stop it, but they forced it!
>Judau: Where is she now?!
>Lero: Gone...long gone-
>Judau: Tell me where she is, before I-
>Lero:...Floor B3...need higher credentials to get...to that level.
>Judau: You think that is going to stop me?
>Lero:...I am...a soldier of Zeon. Let me give you kids...an escort at the very-
>Shin: Stand down boy.

Facing the entrance to the room, Shin stands at its entrance with a pistol drawn.

>Judau: I am not in the mood for-
>Shin: I have shown you enough mercy. You will comply, and we will do what we can to subdue that shooter.

>What will Judau do?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/40Zmdoa3Aga
>>
>>20828558
Fuck Shin, Ravid is based. Judau can find his own way to Leina with Lero's help.
>>
>>20828558
Going with Shin is a trap option since there's a good chance Leina will die in the firefight. Ravid is obviously going to escape the labs with Leina so its better to meet them somewhere outside of the labs and then leave Axis with them. Leina's newtype powers are awakened, she should be able to locate Judau as long as he's nearby.
>>
>>20828558
I’m siding with Ravid entirely because I created him
>>
>>20828415
Am I the only one who was reminded of Eflen Lied by this post?
I know it's not a perfect parallel, but I think it's close enough.
>>
>>20828589
Agreed, besides we need to get Judau and friends the hell out of Axis. Soon enough Gato will arrive, and the Federation will invade. And something tells me we don't want powerful newtypes like Judau around when that happens.
>>
>>20828629
Maybe flunking the suicide mission is a better fate than absorption by Gato.
>>
>>20828558
Judau succeeded by not listening to adults in his own show so we're doing things his way
>>
>>20828673
>flunking the suicide mission
Does that mean surviving by failing to die, or dying and failing the actual objective?
>>
>>20828686
Yes.
>>
>>20829068
Which one?
>>
>>20829430
Yes
>>
>>20829448
That's not how that trick works!
>>
File: RAVID!!!.png (495 KB, 1083x991)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
BASED
>>
>>20829543
Isn’t there a cleaner version
>>
File: RAVID2!!!.png (278 KB, 750x686)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>20829624
yes
>>
>>20828558

>Judau: You adults are all the same. Throw out some nice words to us kids, and then do whatever you please at our expense. You people created this mess, and i'm pulling my sister out of-
>Shin: That is not your choice to make.

Aiming his pistol for Judau's left foot, Shin shifts his aim towards Lero as the amputee lunges towards him. Easily restraining the Lero, Shin forces his body down, only to find himself being placed into a chokehold by Judau.

>Judau: Trust me old man, I learned some tricks back home! I don't care what kind of tricks you have, I could snap your neck like a bargain bin chicken bone! Mondo, Elle, hurry and get out of here! Let him go-

Flexing his neck muscles, Shin pushes his body against Judau's, breaking the boys grip over him in an instant. As he moves to strike the boy, Lero takes hold of Shin's limbs, holding them back as his prosthetics lock in place.

>Lero: My...badge! It will at least allow you access...to the other floors-
>Shin: Fool, what do you expect these children to achieve?! Listen to me boy, you are not prepared for-
>Judau: You might be surprised, old man.

Taking Lero's credentials, Judau rushes to join his friends in searching for Leina.

>Shin:...You earned those wounds in the Independence War, correct?
>Lero: Commander Matsunaga...we are soldiers...it is our duty to-
>Shin: I fight for my homeland and for the sake of her excellency. Out of respect for your previous service though...

Tensing his muscles, Shin thrusts his arms forward, ripping away Lero's mechanical prosthetics's hands, before stomping his mechanical legs. His mechanical supports destroyed, Shin begins his pursuit of Judau and the others, while Lero is aided by his remaining students. Meanwhile...

>Newtype surgeon 1: Ravid, listen to me! This is just a temporary measure to ensure our victory in this-

Shooting the surgeon in his chest, Ravid steps over his body, investigating the young subject on the table.

>Elle: Judau!!
>Shin:
>>
>>20829971

>Ravid: It has already been injected into his nervous system...

Placing his shotgun to the back of the young man's head, Ravid takes a deep breath as he takes the shot, his eyes quivering as the subjects fluids spray onto his coat. As a second surgeon attempts to crawl away, Ravid fires on him, shattering the surgeons right knee on impact. His adrenaline still peaking, the surgeon is able to leap into another chamber, sealing himself within it as Ravid begins to override the lock.

>Ravid: Just a few more, and then this research will be-
>Security 1: Damned maniac! What have you done?!

A bullet rips through Ravid's left hand , forcing the professor to escape behind cover.

>Security 2: We have him cornered! We need backup in research bloc-

His main aiming hand crippled, Ravid blindly fires at the security forces, before escaping back into the main hallway. Feeling another bullet impacting his shoulder, Ravid escapes into a different surgical chamber, where a terrified surgeon prepares a syringe to defend himself with. As Ravid prepares to fire on the surgeon hiding behind the operating table, the man is able to stab Ravid in his stomach, before his torso and neck are blown away. Ripping the syringe away, Ravid investigates the subject on the tables status.

>Ravid: Just...a little girl? Uninfected...but these plans for her are...

Feeling a burning sensation in his stomach, Ravid stumbles away from Leina, his focus now on the syringe he was stabbed with. Investigating the remaining material that was unable to be injected into him, Ravid bites into his lip.

>Ravid: A smaller dose...than usual. Even one drop is...unacceptable.

>Security 3: We have him cornered in one of the operating chambers! Once reinforcements have arrived, attempt to disable. I repeat, attempt to-
>Security 4: We have runaways on this fool! Some of the subjects are trying to escape!
>Security 3: Of all the damned...go, keep them from leaving!
>>
>>20830001

>Mondo: Eeeyow! I give! Uncle!
>Security 1: Subject has been secured. We know there of more you down here.
>Mondo: I have no idea where they ran off to, man!
>Security 2: We don't have time for this! Get his to talk before-
>Shin: Nothing is to be gained from harming a prospective. The remaining two prospectives will be in one of the operating chambers.

As Judau finishes subduing a security officer, Elle finds Leina unconcious and strapped onto an operating table, her bare back completely left open as corpse of her surgeon is left at the side of the table.

>Elle: Judau, she's ok!
>Judau: Good...*sigh*, what a relief-

Catching a glimpse of Shin approaching, Judau takes hold of the security officers pistol, firing it towards Shin as he moves further down the hallway.

>Judau: Come on old man! You came for me, rigtht?!

As Judau prepares to turn the hallway, he notices as Ravid reaches into his duffel bag, only for him to slam his fist against the wall in frustration.

>Ravid:...Could use...on self...but can't let...this one suffer...!

Raising his shotgun, Ravid limps towards a restrained subject. Moving into the room for cover, Judau recognizes the subject as Chara Soon, her body restrained by multiple tubes and other instruments.

>Judau: Chara?

Ravid pumps his shotgun, aiming for Chara's head as his breaths become increasingly unstable.

What will Judau do?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/XmZRjoDv6Zd
>>
>>20830032
Would Judau care enough about Chara to stop Ravid?
>>
>>20830039
Not a fucking clue.
What exactly is the difference between the other two options?
>>
>>20830039
If it was canon sure. This Chara who raped Beecha and Mondo though, you could argue for or against. I'd argue for sparing her personally though, she is pregnant with [Bright]'s child and any future interaction between Chara and [Bright] is bound to be gold.

>>20830043
>Stop Ravid
Recruit Chara and Ravid?
>Keep focus on Shin
Save Mondo?
>Escape before Shin arrives
Abandon Mondo and Ravid, but escape is guaranteed.
>>
>>20830043
I suppose focusing on fighting Shin vs just running and letting Shin deal with Ravid
>>
>>20830055
>>20830057
Got it.
>>
Question: has Hathaway been removed from Chara?
>>
>>20830032
Gonna stop Ravid simply because it's the worst option for everybody. Brights child survives, Shin catches up with the kids, Leina gets taken away again and gets cyber'd
>>
>>20830063
She wasn't described as pregnant, so Hathaway should be removed by now.
>>
>>20830063
>>20830079
When you say removed, what exactly do you have in mind?
>>
>>20830082
I'm >>20830079. I had either a natural birth or an early artificial birth on mind. Regardless, the baby should have been experimented on by those researchers.
>>
>>20830032
Chara has done nothing but make things worse everytime she gets screentime, who gives a shit about her at this point?
>>
>>20830032
Would the Stop Ravid option get us Ravid or cause us to lose him?
>>
>>20830063
According to https://desuarchive.org/m/thread/20709350/#20710780, Hathaway should still be a fetus in Chara.
>>
>>20830039
Fuck no, especially when Leina’s right there
>>
>>20830032

Taking advantage of the situation, Judau slips out from the room before Shin is able to detect his movements.

>Judau: (We can make it, we are all going to make it...!)

Meanwhile, Ravid keeps his shotgun trained on Chara, his aim wavering from his injuries.

>Ravid: You both...won't feel-

Hearing a small ticking sound, Ravid turns his head to see brainwave readings being recorded for both Chara and her unborn child. Removing his sunglasses, his exhaust bleached eyes look to the barrel of his shotgun.

>Ravid:Perhaps I am nothing but a coward...a healer who can't...even stick by his convictions.

Placing the shotgun below his chin, Ravid prepares to fire, only for the shotgun to be shot away from his face by Shin.

>Ravid:...Finish me off, Matsunaga. Let me...atone.
>Shin: You will answer for everything you have done here, you traitor. You will be stripped of your authority, your title, and you will be subjected to every manner of interrogation to reveal your intentions for-
>Ravid:...Forgive me, sir. You have brought shame upon our Princess's name-

Firing into Ravid's skull, Shin tosses aside his sidearm, ashamed that he allowed himself to be overtaken by his emotions. Checking on Chara's condition, Shin is able to feel a second energy radiating from the restrained woman's womb.

>Shin:...Vice Admiral Dozle, I will not fail your legacy again...her excellency will be given what is rightfully hers.

[Ravid has died]

Meanwhile, Judau rallies with Elle and Leina, escorting the two back onto one of the elevator's towards roof section of the research facility.

>Elle:...Wait, Mondo! What about-
>Judau: I'll come back for him, but I need you two to get somewhere safe first. I scouted a place that looks quiet enough for us to hide out in until we can figure something out.I doubt they are just going to let us go so easily, even once we are out of here...
>>
File: 1567254042666.jpg (63 KB, 700x525)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>20830543
>[Ravid has died]
Nice job /m/
>>
>>20830566
How were we supposed to know that's what would happen?
>>
>>20830576

The guys a scientist having a break down, you have to be fucking retarded to think he can take Shin alone.
>>
>>20830579
Are you the guy who made him, or did you just like him?
If you made him, I can understand you being pissed and critical of how we voted.
Honestly, I only voted for leaving because I didn't want to interrupt him, and it was doing better than staying.
>>
>>20830590

No I'm not, but it was clear just running away would save Judau but fuck over Ravid. Its like when Glemmy ran away and one of the other characters almost died.
>>
>>20830598
Well I guess everyone was more concerned about the kid we knew than the new guy.
>>
>>20830566
He was going to off himself after he'd killed all the scientists anyway by his own admission.
>>
>>20830609

Well now instead of the kids having an ally, they are going to be the main targets of security now.
>>
i just came back and ravid kicked the bucket, shucks.
>>20830566
to be honest, i really dont see an outcome where ravid wouldn't have died
that said i feel its kind of a letdown that it was very likely an /m/sv would have been given a short screentime but eh
>>
>>20830612
Ravid didn't kill himself in /m/sv, he definitely wouldn't have killed himself if Judau intervened.

>>20830619
Worst part is that Shin is determined to get Judau and Leina for the sake of Ple now. I'm not sure we can even get Mondo at this rate, the whole escape's gone horribly wrong.
>>
>>20830590
I made him and I voted to leave. I’m actually 100% fine with this outcome since the reason Ravid didn’t just off himself immediately was because he was trying to destroy the Qliphoth Gundam, which doesn’t exist here. I kind of like him being a deus ex machine active shooter.
>>
>>20830642
As his creator I can say the inky out of character thing was him not shooting Chara
>>
>the thing that lives inside charas womb will be unleashed onto the earth

oh god
>>
>>20830579
I don't care about Ravid. I just want Judau to live
>>
>>20830704
sometimes characterization must be broken to keep interesting crossbreeds alive
>>
>>20830619
Let's be honest, Ravid was screwed no matter what we would've done. At least with this choice Judau and company are relatively safe.
>>
File: ravidrampage.png (2.28 MB, 4000x4000)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
>>20830001
Lets go.

Time to make things right
>>
Sorry to butt in, but whatever happened to the translation project?
>>
>>20830543

>Nanai:...This is the extent of the damage that was done by Professor Eisman.
>Newtype lab Director: An unfortunate setback to be sure, you nothing that will impede our work.
>Nanai: Director Mallsharskey, this is not something we can recover from in a matter of days, weeks , months...our entire program has been irrevocably derailed by-
>Newtype lab director: You sadden me with your pessimism. The staff that were lost, while rather unfortunate, can always be replaced. Whoever Ravid has been contracted by to betray us, he ultimately failed in every way.
>Nanai:...Sir, have you lost your mind? This is not something we can just simply-
>Newtype lab director: We will be relocating our work an secondary installation. Axis's security are unable to be trusted any further with our protecting my work.
>Nanai: Where else are we expected to run away to? Axis is our only-
>Newtype lab director: This place has served our uses long enough. Admiral Sinclair was unable to appreciate our efforts until it was beyond our control to turn the tide of this conflict. Axis may fall, but our work shall continue.

Awakening within one of the remaining surgical chambers, Lero attempts to move his head, only to feel himself being restrained and facing downward.

>Newtype lab staff 1: Has the director lost it?! Why are we still working after what just-
>Newtype lab staff 2: We just have to make due with what we have until we can depart. Oh, he appears to be waking up-
>Newtype lab staff 3: Good, maybe the process will fail and we can try it on one of the more worthy prospects.

As numerous injection devices burrow into Lero's spine and neck, the amputee soldier lets out a wail of pain as his skin burns like a raging inferno.

>Newtype lab staff 4: Readings are all past stable levels. Should we hold off until they-
>Newtype lab staff 3: Maintain it. This feels like a waste, providing our masterpiece to this living space debris.
>>
>>20832940
>Nanai
Chara's Counterattack
>>
File: 325935859.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>20832965

Chara comes back demanding child support.
>>
>>20832878
Fucking saved, I can’t believe my dumb meta-fanficiton character actually has a fanbase

I really need to get back to /m/sv, it’s been like a year
>>
>>20832940

>Newtype lab staff 1: Readings still appear to be stable. Director, subject Soons fetal development has gone as you had hoped.
>Newtype lab director: Ensure it continues to develop as intended. Once we have a successful test sample, all future generations will become Newtypes. Take pride in knowing that we have become as gods, and have brought about the next step of human evolution by our own hands.

As Chara continues to be observed, Nanai joins a group of fellow lab staff in retrieving numerous projects being held within a hidden section of the laboratory.

>Nanai: Cryo stasis technology? Why have we not been-
>Retrieval staff: The technology is still not viable. They decided to at least use one of the prototype to keep some of these defectives frozen until they could be of further use. Purge pods 2,5 and 6 of their occupants. Their projects are beyond saving.

Hesitantly disabling life support to the instructed pods, Nanai takes notice of an unusual subject within pod 1.

>Nanai: "Progenitor?"
>Retrieval staff: No idea where that found that kid, but her body received some form of enhancements, similar to that punk that arrived with Admiral Gato.
>Nanai: How long has she been here, along with these other subjects?
>Retrieval staff: The others are all fresh, pod 1 has been that way before the occupation. Have to give credit to the original researchers, they knew how to make their work last.

Looking back to Pod 1, Nanai ponders the full extent of the Newtype labs plans for the future.
>>
>>20833031
Oh god Lucy's here
>>
>>20833031
>Progenitor
Anybody have any guesses on
>>20833056
Okay then.
I know it's an irrelevant coincidence, but we've gone back to Elfen Lied. Kinda.
Probably only in a superficial way...
>>
>>20833031

Arriving outside of Side 3's airspace, the White Base rendezvous with the 2nd fleet, with Tosh Cray observing the defenses of Zeon's homeland.

>Kenneth: It almost feels like we were not even needed for this operation, give the size of our forces.
>Titansman: The Supreme Commander has chosen to hold the fleet back until the status of their colony laser-weapon is properly assessed.
>Kenneth: So they intend for us to act as decoys and reconnaissance?
>Titansman: Until the status of that weapon is verified, yes.
>Ple-9:...Appropriate force would be applied, while the excess of the fleet would be able to return to Zedan to defend against any raiding forces.
>Kenneth: You picked up on this quickly.
>Ple-9: It feels...natural to think about these things.
>Kenneth: Prepare to dock with the Vice Admiral's flagship. We should-
>Kenneth staff: Sir, we have received a message from the Vice Admiral's flag.
>Kenneth: Send it to me.

Reading over the message, Kenneth and Ple-9 find themselves baffled by the new orders, while Amuro releases a frustrated sigh.

>Kenneth: The weapon was just a bluff? Given their current losses, they could not have possibly thought that would deter an invasion of...ah, that is what they were intending.
>Ple-9: But that is...foolish. Completely foolish. They would be sacrificing valuable resources over nothing.
>Kenneth: They must believe that luring our defensive forces at Zedan to Side 3 would give their forces a chance at retaking that fortress in the fighting. To put so many of their own countrymen at risk over that though...

Finishing the message, Kenneth appears confused by its final contents.

>Kenneth: They know it is a trap, and yet the Vice Admiral still intends to spring it?
>>
>>20833109

We really should have went to Granada instead.
>>
>>20833109

Preparing for the invasion, Kenneth overviews the operation plan. While acting as a decoy and approaching the colony being posed as the colony laser, Vice Admiral Cray will launch a surprise attack against their forces moving out from Zum City. Limiting damage to the colonies is to be considered vital, however all outgoing communications from the colony are also to be cut off. Once their central pursuit forces have been eliminated, the truth regarding the colony laser is not to be released to the public.

>Kenneth:...Captain Ray.
>Titansman: Your judgement appears to be clouded.
>Kenneth: We already have irrefutable proof that this weapon was just a bluff, and yet the Supreme Commander fully intends to twist that truth, doesn't he?
>Titansman: Would you like my advice?
>Kenneth: Of course.
>Titansman: That is far above your scope of duties to concern yourself with. Have you considered why your vessel is being deployed ahead of the main fleet?
>Kenneth:...Propaganda. They intend to use this to bolster our forces morale. That is what you expect me to say, correct?
>Titansman:...I sense you believe there is another reason?
>Kenneth: I will keep that to myself.
>Titansman: Smart. I will deploy alongside the first vanguard unit.

Returning to the White Base's bridge, Kenneth notices Ple-9 reading over his tactical data.

>Kenneth: Nine, I told you to refrain from-
>Ple-9: Big...Commander, I need to make an observation on your strategy for this operation!
>Kenneth: An observation?

Overviewing Kenneth's decoy plan, Ple-9 dryly observes numerous tactical revisions to Kenneth's strategy. Anxious during her requests, small peaks of emotion can be heard in the girls voice as she excitedly explains the decreased time needed for success through her method.

>Kenneth:...I have to admit, you put some real thought into this.
>Ple-9: I learned much from you. K-kenneth, may I make a request?
>>
>>20833135
Oh god she's turned into a tactics autist. We must protect her so she can make GG real.
>>
>>20833135

>Kenneth: You are free to remain on the bridge for the operation.
>Ple-9:...I would ask that you entrust the coordination of this operation to me.
>Kenneth: Pardon?
>Ple-9: After observing the combat capabilities of each individual pilot and staff member, I know that I can ensure my tactical revisions will improve our forces chances of victory with less resources being expended.
>Kenneth:...Look, I understand that I have been allowing you to observe my command, but you far from ready to actively-

Placing her hand to Kenneths, Ple-9 appears increasingly anxious.

>Ple-9: I feel my mind being dulled without my simulations. Please, I need to experience this myself. By proving myself today...I may truly validate my purpose.
>Kenneth: Nine, you are doing more than enough. Commanding is not as simple as relaying a command and expecting it to always work out that-
>Ple-9: I have accounted for all of the White Base's current staff, including their emotional and psychological tendencies.
>Kenneth: Nine...
>Ple-9: If I fail to provide the results I have promised, I will accept any punishment you find acceptable for me to experience.

>What will Kenneth do?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/XOgOJwdX3n3
>>
>>20833159
>Theres an option to get into an MS
Welp. We're dead. People are gonna pick that and kill us all.
>>
Let's go out ourselves, we're throwing her into the DEEP end. Because now our life is in her hands.

Kenneth is a pretty decent pilot.
>>
>>20833159
What is her current stats?
>>
>>20833159
Let’s trust her. It should hopefully be a cakewalk since the Zeon forces here were just a diversion.
>>
>>20833159
I'm voting for Kenneth to pilot an MS because there's a chance he'll get to personally shoot Gerald down and earn a big promotion.
>>
>>20832940
>Newtype lab director: We will be relocating our work an secondary installation. Axis's security are unable to be trusted any further with our protecting my work.
Oh God, this newtype academy is going to be relocated to Jupiter isn't
>>
>only partially trusting her when theres nothing to be worried about with her
you people love fucking over ple-9 huh
>>
>>20833229

We got people trying to play it safe, and its going to backfire more than likely.
>>
>>20833229
Hey don't blame us. The trust her completely options are split between those who want to pilot an ms and those who want to stay on the white base.
>>
>>20833159
Trusting Ple-9 in this case isn't helping her. Validating her obsession with Gihren and loyalty to Jamitov is only going to make things worse for Ple-9 in the long run.
>>
Complete trust, and stay put.
She needs this, and Kenneth needs to live.
>>
>>20833261
thats just paranoia
id rather let her know we trust her rather than just constantly meeting her halfway like we did with brave and everyone else this run
>>
>>20833420
Not wanting a young girl to idolize and become the next Gihren is paranoia? We need to cut her off from her obsession with Gihren, not enable her by blindly trusting her.
>>
>>20833449
showing someone basic affection goes a long way in this run. We trusted sleggar before the [HUNGER] spiral and he was our most trusted ally and helped us and stayed by our side (before bright became [BRIGHT] anyways, but even then bright losing sleggar was a turn for the worse)
Ple wants to surpass gihren as a tactician, not embody his ideals. If we trust her, then we can have someone with the intellect of Gihren, but the heart of someone like Revil.
>>
>>20833475
to add to this, partially trusting her wont cut her off from gihren, and meeting halfway will just end up like Brave or Emary on the trust scale. If we show Ple she can be trusted and meet her all the way, then it'll show her that trust and friendship goes both ways.
>>
>>20833484
My concern is that the rest of the crew aren't going to like taking orders during battle from a little girl, Kenneth could be looking at a mutiny given how upset they already are with him.
>>
>>20833508

I'd love to see them try that shit with Amuro on board.
>>
>>20833508
We have Titansman to smooth things out, and considering hes why Ple is still alive to begin with, then I'm certain he could help explain things.
And considering how Amuro failed Amesa, I feel like he'd want to see Kenneth trust and believe in Ple like a sibling.
>>
>>20833513
Amuro isn't onboard right now. The crew could very well mutiny right now.
>>
>>20833518
well, are you going to mutiny during a huge fucking battle like a retard? also where did you get this idea that they were going to mutiny, the most shit we got was when ple was affectionate to kenneth, and every time our crewmates thought we were insane we were proven it was the right call overall like with the Luna 2 stuff.
>>
>>20833518

The pilots talked shit about him and honestly that is what pilots do if you want their respect Kenneth would need to go out himself but most of you are beyond fucking scared when we have fucking Amuro with us, the only ones fed up with Kenneth was the doctors and the problems the doctors were complaining about aren't on the ship anymore.
>>
>>20833530
for what its worth i can get the not wanting to go out in an MS thing, during actual battles the writing is left up to the gameplay and having our main character, who isnt exactly an Amuro, Scirocco, Haman, etc. frontline in god knows what rather than be in a ship which tends to be in the back and not at the risk of death doesnt sound too appealing overall to me.
>>
>>20833537

Gerald is fucking alone at this point and Kenneth killing him would be a great accomplishment and would help going forward into part 3 and part 4. The entire problem with this risk adverse bullshit is its fucking snowballing slowly but surely. Every time the safe option is picked something else happens as a result of it like Chara surviving which gives us future problems.

Imagine if we didn't go the newtype lab at the start of Kenneth's round and instead played it safe going to pick up "Allies" in the desert. The psycho gundam would be on a rampage and Kenneth would probably be killed by Luse and Blexar.
>>
>>20833545
That sounds like a trap that will lead to a duel and Kenneth's death. How the hell is Kenneth supposed to kill Gerald and his Bawoo in a fucking GM III?
>>
>>20833547

Did I say have him fucking Duel alone, I say have Kenneth be smart and use his fucking men to his advantage. Its looking for a promotion not glory.
>>
>>20833545
I agree with that too. Risk aversion tends to lead to bad things IMHO and we should be confident in what we do
being confident in Ple, being confident in our allies, and ourselves is a great step. Obviously don't do reckless and stupid shit but we should very much try to be confident instead of overly paranoid of doing the wrong thing.
>>
>>20833551
to add to this, our gut feeling during luna 2 prevented getting the psycho in the worst hands (of course brave managed to hijack it anyways but we weren't there to stop him then), we also ignored taking a different path and confided in bright which led to us not being killed and amuro trusting Ple. At the very least, if we aren't fighting in an MS, I want to trust Ple all the way.
>>
I'd argue that going with letting her advise would be the best play, since we'd still be respecting her need to do shit and could totally just do everything she says anyway....buuuuut this is also the fuckin easiest mop up operation ever, so trusting her with what is effectively looking like a milk run is probably fine....probably.
>>
I vote for Kenneth to get out there because we did all that commanding from the bridge stuff with Bright already
>>
>>20833475
>intellect of Ghiren
>build wunderwaffe and cry when BTFO by enemy because of all the resources sunk
>>
>>20834393
The Zaku and the very concept of MS were wunderwaffe and they worked wonders in the early days of the OYW. Without Gihren's obsession with wunderwaffe Zeon wouldn't have lasted past Loum.
>>
File: Zeons end part 1.png (281 KB, 1920x1080)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
>>20833159

>Kenneth:...I believe in your abilities. Understand though that the lives of this crew will be in your hands, along with the forces counting on us.
>Ple-9: I will not disappoint them, or you.

Granting command of the White Base to Ple-9, the staff of the White Base appear confused by the gesture, believing Kenneth to have truly gone mad.

>GM III pilot 1: The hell is Kenneth thinking?! He expects us to trust some kid he has been grooming-
>GM III pilot 2: Her abilities as a pilot were reasonable enough, but what kind of input would she have that Kenneth did not give her?
>GM III pilot 3: Bah, who the hell cares about Kenneth's orders? Now that the Titansman is fighting with us, we will be victorious! We can play along with his charade, but glory and victory will be ours today!

Meanwhile, Gerald's flagship arrives at Zum City, where the Supreme Commander of the Alliance prepares for one final act of defiance against the Federations forces.

>Sinclair loyalist: My lord, the war museum's contents have been successfully converted for active combat.
>Gerald: We will require every active hand we can find.
>Sinclair loyalist:...My lord, please evacuate! Your loss will only secure the end of our-
>Gerald: My attempt to awaken the people of space has failed. My failure must be atoned for. I do not intend to die today though. We will be victorious, we must. (Char Aznable...had you stood with us, we would have been victorious. No matter what the outcome of today is, you will see the truth of the Federation you so desperately wish to kneel to. I will return honor to my fallen brothers...one last time.)
>>
File: OYWGG.png (3 KB, 256x85)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>20834486
>Ple-9's stats
Normally I'd say we fucked up but we usually turn out fine whenever the crew thinks Kenneth is doing something insane so we should be okay.
Even the captcha is on Ple-9's side.
>>
>>20834486
>Shit Nine, you only have 2 Charisma
>>
File: Zeons end part 2.png (245 KB, 1920x1080)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>20834486

Entering into Side 3's airspace, Ple-9 begins to dryly issue out commands to the vessels staff, before detecting multiple friendly signals approaching from Granada.

>Kenneth: The Granada fleet? We were never informed they would be participating in this offensive-
>Ple-9:...Restructure operation, can reduce personal losses...
>Kenneth: Nine, if this is to much for you to handle-
>Ple-9: Temporarily modify all Mobile Suit IFF's to the White Bases.
>Kenneth staff: To the White Bases-why?
>Ple-9:...I don't like being questioned. Follow my orders or they will fail.
>Kenneth staff:...Command-
>Kenneth: Listen to her order.
>Kenneth staff:...understood sir.

The Alliance's flagship departs from Zum City, its initial focus being on the Federations fleet from Granada. As multiple pings begin to show themselves from Zedan's position, Gerald takes notice.

>Gerald:...That accursed ship!
>Sinclair loyalist: We are detecting only one vessel though. What are they-
>Gerald:...Hmph, I see now. Mobilize the Sadalahn for the Trojan Horses position! (They intend to humiliate me, just as they did to Gihren before. That same damned ship...!)

>GM III pilot 1: Where does that kid get off? She's treating us like damned expendable pieces!
>GM III pilot 2: She should have just given us our orders in writing. Even Kenneth has more life in him than that-
>Titansman: Remain to my rear and flank, maneuver as instructed.
>GM III pilots: Sir!

Watching as the Alliance's remaining vessels at Side 3 begin to split into separate forces, Ple-9 begins to issue new orders, much to the increasing annoyance of the bridges staff.

>Ple-9:...Warrant Officer Tanner, take over on station 2.
>Communications officer 1: What? Kid, what are you-
>Ple-9: You are unable to maintain an acceptable level of performance for my plans and are putting this crew at risk. Report to to the engine bay to assist with its performance.

Humiliated, the communications officer comply's with Nines orders.
>>
>>20834657
Jesus that 2 CHA is not doing anyone any favors. Her galaxy brain maneuver of changing the IFF is working wonders though. We can get Gerald and those promotions now.
>>
>>20834486
>blame Char because you can't copy his homework and coast on his good work in a group project
>>
File: Zeons end part 3.png (362 KB, 1920x1080)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
>>20834657

Ordering the White Base to push towards the false location of the colony laser, Ple-9 orders the Mobile Suit teams to maintain their positions at the vessels rear to further confuse the incoming fleets movements. Meanwhile, the fleet from Granada engages with the Alliance's secondary forces.

>Granada fleet pilot 1: What the hell? Are those Zaku's?
>Granada fleet pilot 2: They really are on their last legs. Pushed to the point of using machines like that...
>Side 3 occupation soldier 1: Even if you have to sacrifice your lives, don't let them near our homeland! You mothers, your children and your children's future children's lives depend on our actions today!
>Side 3 occupation soldier 2: Maria...Graaah!!!

Even against hopeless odds, the squadron of outdated Mobile Suits push against Granada's forces. As the battle rages outside the colony, a group of anti-government insurgents begin their assault against the central palace of Zum City.

>Zum City security: You damned Federation boot lickers! No matter how much you bend to them, the Federation will butcher us like animals if they occupy us again! C-char?!
>Char?:...Even if they are my countrymen, this madness has to end! Lady Kycillia would have never wanted this! Secure the central palace! We must secure the central governments powers, here and now!

As the insurgents push deeper into the palace, a member of Geralds loyalist sits upon Degwins throne, with a small terminal on his lap.

>Sinclair loyalist: Lord Gerald, may this sacrifice ensure your legacy is protected.
>>
>>20834705
>Side 3 occupation soldier 2: Maria...
woah didn't know zeon employed Shadow the hedgehog
>>
>>20834705
Is he going to nuke the palace, or Side 3 entirely?
>>
File: Zeons end part 4.png (350 KB, 1920x1080)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>>20834705

>GM III pilot 1: Titansman, incoming signals! Their flag is coming straight at us!
>Titansman: New models? Maintain formation, but be prepared to switch to D formation on my mark!

Gerald's Bawoo deploys into battle, with his personal guard accompanying him as he charges at Titansmans position.

>Gerald: That machine...so, we finally are able to face another in combat, White monster! You brought shame upon our forces at Luna II, but today that shame shall be avenged!
>Titansman: A fool consumed by his own pride...
>GM III pilot 2: Sir, we have a problem! They are blocking our path to rally with the White Base!
>Titansman: Those new models are fast, they slipped right behind us so quickly...

Meanwhile, Ple-9 continues to deploy for the colony lasers supposed construction site, with the Alliance's fleet tailing her vessel.

>Ple-9: They are spreading themselves thin. Maintain second force until they are past our absolute range of fire, we must eliminate as many of them as we can before they are aware of our movements. Technical chief Arbon, have you finished modifications to the Mark V?
>Kenneth: Modifications? Nine, I never gave you authorization to-
>Ple-9: It is a valuable combat asset that serves us little for it to just be held in storage. I have ordered for its systems to be recalibrated for another pilot. Seargent Ashtow's physiological and psychological traits will ensure an acceptable display, while also further diverting their efforts away from-
>Technical chief: Listen to me! I don't know what is with that machines systems, but you can't expect us to put someone into that without know what it will-
>Ple-9: The calibrations made will ensure only minor health drawbacks. Based on his data-
>Technical chief: To the hell with your data!
>Ple-9:...The losses without that machines involvement would be unfortunate. Security chief Leits, escort Seargent Ashtow to the Mark V. Also have the technical chief detained for insubordination.
>>
>>20834746
We made a horrible mistake putting Ple-9 in charge, she doesn't understand that war isn't a game
>>
File: Zeons end part 5.png (259 KB, 1920x1080)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>20834746

>Kenneth staff: Enough of this! Commander Sleg, what are you doing allow her to command us like this?! This goes against our-
>Ple-9: Failure to comply with my orders will only lead to unnecessary losses of resources. You are necessary for ensuring secondary commanding of this vessel, but I am prepared to call for security to ensure you continue to follow my-
>Kenneth staff: Kid, are you threatening us?
>Ple-9:...If that is the motivation you need to comply and follow orders, I suppose it is. The technical chief can be easily supplemented by his second and third in command of maintenance. This failure of communication has already wasted precious time for my-
>Security chief: Sergent Ashtow is now being escorted to the Mark V according to your orders.
>Ple-9: Ensure he is prepared for deployment in the next 670 seconds-
>Kenneth staff: Sir, this is not right! Why are you just sitting by while she-
>Ple-9:...*Sigh*, Commander, would you please take secondary command over XO duties? We are already seeing delays that could lead to further losses.
>Kenneth staff: Sir, you can't be-

>What will Kenneth do?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/Q0Zp4PQ2DZM
>>
>>20834764
DEATH OR GLORY

She needs to understand what she's risking.
>>
>>20834764
Now that we have the Mk-V, It's time to settle things personally with Gerald.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N72U-NFu44k
>>
>>20834764
well, all of these are stupid, but maybe if we were heading out into combat we'd not look like a complete retard and can say "oh we were preparing for combat!"
>>
>>20834764

Time to show Nine this isn't a game and maybe win the respect of our men. Nothing risked nothing gained.
>>
File: Zeons end part 6.png (230 KB, 1920x1080)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>20834764

>Kenneth: Maintain operations here. I will take command over that machine.
>Ple-9: Thank you Commander, you understand that...eh?!
>Kenneth staff: Sir, what are you-

Nodding his head to his staff, Kenneth departs to take control over the Mark V, prompting Ple-9 to begin calling for him to return,her usually dry and hollow tone shifted into a childish and shaken one. Looking to her operation execution timers, Ple-9 ejects herself from the White Bases command seat to pursue Kenneth.

>Ple-9: Commander, stop! Y-you said that I could be trusted for this operation, and yet-
>Kenneth: This is still my ship though, and these men live by a bond of trust to their Commander. As such, I have to do my own part for their survival.
>Ple-9: The pilot I chose for that machine is perfectly capable of-
>Kenneth: You are breaking people down to numbers and information to be processed. You seem to have all of our data researched, so you would be well aware I have training as a pilot.
>Ple-9:...Your abilities were noted as being above average, b-but that machine would be...I...!
>Kenneth: You have your part to play Nine. Return to the bridge and let me take care of this.
>Ple-9: Y-you would be putting yourself in a form of danger that I would be unable to properly protect you from! I did not account for you trying to...please, don't go out there! Stay on the bridge...stay with me-
>Kenneth: Return and follow through with that you told me. Get my men through this. I will do everything I can outside to ensure that you can achieve that.

Moving for the hangar, Ple-9 prepares to continue her pursuit, only to stop herself as she prepares to leave the bridges hallway.

>Ple-9:...Can not abandon my chance, need to prove myself...b-but Kenneth would be...!

Titansman and his squadron continue to hold off the central bulk of Geralds forces, however the Alliance's Supreme Commander shifts his units manuevers as they move to strike directly into the Titansmans squadron.
>>
>>20834864
We got the cunny in the bag bros
>>
>>20834864

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ugtWT_iNqw
>>
File: Zeons end part 7.png (364 KB, 1920x1080)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
>>20834864

As Kenneth activates the Mark V's control systems, he feels a pinching sensation near his shoulder and lower back. Attempting to move forward, his body is held back by the devices prodding themselves into his body.

>Kenneth: So...this is what she had modified...!

Anxious, Ple-9 observes her original strategy, her resolve now shaken with Kenneth carrying out her plan.

>Bridge staff: We have pass deadline on initiating-
>Ple-9: Delete timer 2 and call for aid from the 2nd fleet! We will only need a fifth of their forces!
>Bridge staff: H-hey, are you-
>Ple-9: I want communications access to the remaining GM III squadrons! They are to provide cover to the Mark V at all times! Do not allow it out of your sights! Main cannons, prime and fire on my mark!

Firing upon the pursuing units ahead of planned, the Alliance's forces begin to disperse, moving to flank the White Base rather than targeting its rear.

>White Base staff: They are dispersing! Original estimates are-
>Ple-9: Disperse Minovsky particles ahead of us! They will follow us into it, I am sure of it...! Second squadron...prepare to deploy!

Meanwhile, Geralds suicidal manuever pays off as he sacrifices his Bawoo's nutter in a diversionary attack, taking one of his comrades in the chaos to attack the Titansman's Mark V with.

>Titansman: Tch, they can combine with one another?!
>Gerald: Today, I will not fall upon the methods of my precessors! I am Gerald Sinclair, the man who will bring liberation to the colonies! The man who will avenge the shame we suffered at the hands of Earth!

Deploying into battle, Kenneth's Mark V is guarded by a squadron of GM III's. As he attempts to contact the squadron to move to his rear, he finds his communications be blocked by the density of Minovsky Particles.
>>
>>20834877
We need to scold Ple-9 once this year is over, she was not ready for this in the slightest
>>
>>20834889
Once this battle is over*
>>
If you pedophiles get us all killed because you gave command to the autistic child I swear to God
>>
File: Zeons end part 8.png (350 KB, 1920x1080)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>>20834877

>Sadalahn staff: Lord Sinclair, the final defense line at Zum City has been broken! Mobile Suits are beginning to make landing!
>Gerald: Pull back and force them away! I must-

Deploying a guide beacon for Gerald, the Alliance Supreme Commander calls for them to disable it.

>Titansman: There!

Redirecting his damaged squadrons attacks on the Sadalahn, the vessel is blown apart as missiles, beams and the Mark V's INCOMs decimate the flagships key systems!

>Gerald: You damned fools! Why did you throw your lives away when I told you...!
>Sinclair loyalist: Additional reinforcements are on route! It was just a diversion!
>Gerald:...Even now, I appear to be just a fool. I will be going alone from here.
>Sinclair loyalist: Sir?!
>Gerald: Survive. In the end, that is all I desire from you men now. Just survive.

Pushing towards the White Base, Geralds loyalist refuse to follow his order, continuing to follow him until the bitter end. Meanwhile, Kenneth's quickly adapts the Mark V's weapons systems, including the machines Incom system.

>Kenneth: *Heavy breathing*...incredible, its as if my thoughts are becoming the machines acti-

A GM III is cleaved in half as a Bawoo pushes it out of the way. Initially moving ahead of the GM III's, the remaining machines block Kenneth's attempt, taking the damage from the incoming barrage.

>Kenneth: Damn these communications! Stop! Get to the rearline position!

>White Base bridge staff: Unit 8's signal has been lost...
>Ple-9:...An...unavoidable loss. Continue supporting fire for the Mark V.
>>
File: Zeons end part 9.png (296 KB, 1920x1080)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>20834896

>Titansman: This feeling...distress?
>GM III pilot 1: Sir, we can't reach the White Base!
>GM III pilot 2: I can still see it, but its communications are unable to be-
>Titansman:...Oh hell! Pull back from this position! We will-

Blocking a Bawoo's attack, the Mark V continues to guard the GM III's.

>Sinclair loyalist 1: No matter the cost, finish this monster off! We must protect his excellency!!
>Titansman: Overzealous fools, you are just throwing away your lives!!

Meanwhile, the GM III's guarding Kenneth as fatally damaged, with Kenneth attempting to protect one of the still intact machines.

>Kenneth: Fall back already! You have taken far to much-
>GM III pilot 3:C-commander Sleg...take responsibility...for that chil-

Pushing Kenneth's machine away, the GM III fires off the last of its ammunition as it is torn apart by beam fire. Three surviving Bawoo's move to attack Kenneth's position, only for them to be bombarded by Kenneth's INCOMs.

[Kenneth has leveled up to rank B]

>Sinclair loyalist 2: It can't take much more! We just have to-

His INCOMs moving more smoothly, Kenneth's head begins to throb as the Bawoo's are torn apart by INCOM fire.

>Ple-9: Big Brother! Fire a retreat flare! He needs repairs!
>Kenneth staff: That will only confuse our-
>Ple-9: Just do it!!

Firing off a retreat flare, Kenneth begins to face the White Base, only to detect an approaching Bawoo moving for it. With his Mark V suffering from damage and his own body and mind starting to feel the effects of the machines combat system, Kenneth contemplates his options.

>What will Kenneth do?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/wAg3j4P4Mn8
>>
>>20834889
>>20834895
Well her actual tactics seem to be working pretty well, it’s just that she’s completely terrible at communicating with anyone other than Kenneth. Maybe in the future we could just use her as an advisor.
>>
>>20834907
So obviously Kenneth has a knack for pulling good outcomes from stupid decisions, but that doesn’t override the fact that WE DON’T DUEL IN GIHREN’S GREED
>>
So, if we just go for repairs instead of intercepting, will White Base be able to handle Gerald?
>>
>/m/ is going to get ourselves killed in a battle we were winning easily just because we feel the need to incessantly duel at every possible moment

I hope [bright] traps our balls in a vice
>>
>>20834926
It’s at full health and he’s only at half, we would probably be fine
>>20834877
>>20834907
>>
>>20834926

Good chance a lot of crew might die if we don't intercept, besides we have White Base backing us up.
>>
File: 1649806623545.png (306 KB, 1920x1080)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>20834929
Douchebag at half HP, rank S

Kenneth at B
LDR 14
CHR 13
SHT 10
MEL 10
END 11
REF 8

Determine the best choice. Keep in mind the White Base is going to be in a lot of trouble if Jerry can reach it.
>>
>>20834945
We have the same amount of health and he’s better than us at literally everything, this is a losing battle that we have no reason to fight when we’re winning every other one
>>
>>20834945
NEVERMIND

FUCK INTERCEPT INTERCEPT THE WHITE BASE HAS ONLY 600 HP AND CAN'T DODGE FOR SHIT, NO MOB

NINE'S ENDURANCE IS SHIT

FUCK WE CAN'T HAVE NINE DUEL JERRY
>>
>>20834953

Way too late, once again risk aversion is proven to be the retarded choice.
>>
>>20834961
i mean id still consider duel the more retarded choice if kenneth kicks the bucket we lose the mc and even if control is relinqueshed to ple-9 we would still have to deal with king douchebag
>>
>>20834961
The white base is getting fucked no matter what.
I'd rather not lose Kenneth AND the white base
>>
>>20834966

If Kenneth works with the whitebase they might be able to hold on till help arrives, now theres a good chance were going to lose whitebase.
>>
>>20834966
Is falling back to get repairs not going to get him killed?
>>
>>20834961
I spent too long looking for Jerry's stats.
>>20834966
If we retreat, it is into White Base. White Base dies due to the Bawoo's excellent melee. It explodes around us. We or Nine is most likely dead.
There are no Axis units around except for Jerry.
>>
>>20834976

You didn't even fucking need them, the fact the whitebase is outdated and Nine's stats aren't amazing should have been a giant red fucking flag, but these spineless faggots were screaming about no dueling. This ain't dueling we aren't alone and theres fucking reinforcements around us.
>>
>>20834980
i mean, assuming that the white base is on blue lines, then it can move away further than the bawoo can go
>>
>>20834980
I managed to get in a vote for attacking. It's just that usually, I had enough time to check stats and make a vote before arguing.
Also, fuck the fags.
>>
I was going to vote for intercept, then >>20834929 said it'd be fine, so I voted for repairs.
And I think Intercept was in the lead before you said that too.
So I'm gonna blame you if things go to shit.
>>
>>20834986

Well what if we aren't? now we don't know whats going to happen and have to hope Amuro caught on fast enough to pull our asses out of the fire. Either way fuck you retards docking on a ship about to be destroyed is the same as suicide.
>>
>>20834996
hey dont blame me i was out for lunch
im just saying that we're pretty likely to be safe at least for one round, then after the repairs we can send kenneth out, this doubly applies if we have reinforcements already, more then likely geralds gonna target the units way closer
>>
>Dueling is retarded!
>Not intercepting is retarded!
Maybe /m/'s the retarded one for cornering ourselves with two bad options
>>
>>20835001
Are you saying we should have gone for the other option?
>>
>>20835007
We shouldn't have given Nine the command in the first place
>>
File: Zeons end part 10.png (358 KB, 1920x1080)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
>>20834907

Complying with the flare to retreat, Kenneth makes his way for the White Base to receive repairs.

>Ple-9: Has the Mark V made landing?! Once it has, release debris around the White Base to-
>Kenneth staff: Enemy Mobile Suit, right above above us!
>Ple-9: Above?!

Titansman's forces attempt to intercept Gerald, only to be intercepted by a suicide squadron of outdated Zaku IIF's and F2's.

>Titansman: You people...you are spiting on the lives you were given!!
>Side 3 defense force Soldier: Tatiana, wait for me in Nirvana!! Gundam, die and take your accursed legacy with you!!
>Titansman: D-damn it, my INCOM's wont listen to me...!

Unable to stop Gerald, the Bawoo transforms above the White Base's bridge, firing multiple beam rifle shots into the center of the vessel, before brandishing its saber to strike at its bridge.

>Kenneth staff: We can't evade it!
>Ple-9: A-ah...! I-i can't think of a way to-

The saber crashes into the bridge, vaporizing the entire section of the vessel. Having sustain fatal damage, the White Base begins to explode, consuming the entire vessel as it erupts.

[Ple-9 has died, White Base has been destroyed]

>Gerald:...My final act of defiance against you, Bright Noa...hm?

Emerging from the growing flames, Kenneth's damaged Mark V target's Geralds Bawoo.

>Gerald: It is always that same machine. Every time my ambitions are within reach...you are there to mock me, Gundam.

Realizing the loss that had just occured, Kenneth's mind goes blank, his body now running off of pure survival instinct and a lust for vengeance for his slain crew.

>Gerald: Come, Gundam.
>>
>>20835018
No, we should never have launched ourselves and gone with Ple’s idea of sacrificing the random guy.
>>
>>20835020
>Kenneth complies with a request for one time in his life and loses everything
Fitting
>>
>>20835021
This is probably true, I don't know why people put so much stock in the literal no names on Kenneth's crew.

but more importantly
let us rollback this shit I didn't even get to vote the last time
>>
>>20835020

Congrats you spineless faggots survived, I told you risk aversion would bite you in the ass.
>>
>>20835020
Well shit.
>>
>>20835020
Welp shit

BUT I WILL REMIND YOU ALL! KENNETH IS STILL ALIVE! WE CAN LEARN FROM THIS!!!
>>
>>20835020
>[Ple-9 has died, White Base has been destroyed]
What can I even say
>>
>>20835025
Seconding the rollback request I voted before seeing Gerald’s stats
>>
At least Peace wasn't on board
>>
>>20835031
Same.
>>
thirding the rollback, it feels unfair that i was out to eat and couldnt vote since it was like 15 minutes
>>
>>20835031
I don't know how long the vote lasted but it felt too quick imo with the situation at hand, by the time I even looked at it it was literally a minute left
>>
>>20835021
>normal guy looks at Jerry's Bawoo and runs away like a coward
No, Kenneth should have intercepted. Fucking spineless worthless cowards.
>>
>>20835034
Welp at least Kenneth can return to Peace when this is all over. Let's focus on that goal
>>
>>20835038
Nine had everyone's data, I doubt she picked a coward to use the best MS after tuning it up
>>
>>20835042
>entire bridge wants to mutiny
Nah.
>>
>>20835042

You dumbass they didn't want to listen to nine, this was fucking Kenneth's time to put his foot up the crews ass while making Nine realize the gravity of the situation of this not being a game.
>>
I wonder how disappointed Titansman will be with Kenneth? Though he might be understanding feeling that Kenneth was trying to help/teach Ple-9. Especially since this was thought to be a clean up operation, and the new Bawoos weren't expected at all to appear.
>>
>>20835051
>>20835056
Which is why there was another option(handling the operation OR telling the staff to obey) that didn't involve ruining Nine's plan and getting her nerves up because she became more concerned with protecting Kenneth
>>
>>20835062

Except they were expected, we knew Gerald fled Granada and was heading to side 3.
>>
well, no matter what happens, i hope kenneth survives at the very least and keeps the mk v. gerald needs to die
>>
>>20835066
Well we knew Gerald fled to Side 3, but the characters like Kenneth, Ple-9, and Amuro didn't have that information.
>>
>>20835065
I can accept taking Nine's advice at the start of the operation. I wouldn't accept a rando in the Mk V, that's asking for trouble.
>>
I botted for repair
>>
>>20835072

It should be obvious if his death wasn't reported, he can't reach Axis so Side 3 is the only place he can go.
>>
>>20835074
oh, so it wasn't /m/'s fault, but fucking bots
>>
>>20835073
White base was alone BECAUSE we went out in the MKV, read it again, she told every other GM III they had to protect it, even if the random had went and died we still would've had the GM III squads that wasn't supposed abandon the command ship
>>
>>20835074
And of course you couldn't have botted for intercept in the last two minutes, after I laid out shit is fucked?
>>
>>20835074

Well you proved your retarded, congratulations.
>>
>>20835067
I guess this is the start of Kenneth's career as a ace mobile suit pilot
>>
>>20835074
If this is true, then I especially want that rollback now, even if things went positive I'd still want it because botting sucks the fun out of it
>>
>>20835073

Nine sabotagued Kenneth with the particles, he wasn't able to properly lead his men.
>>
>>20835084
honestly there shouldnt have been botting involved, all it does is take away /m/'s decisions. i can take solace in knowing we were so retarded we got our entire crew and best friend killed, its much much more infuriating when there wasnt anything we could do because someone rigged it
>>
I think we’ve been able to get redos in the past a few times, if any situation calls for one this is it
>>
what the fuck happened?
>>
>>20835094
No, no we don't get redoes unless errors in the poll are made or ties happen.
>>20835089
I'm expecting a [hunger] option.
>>
>>20835097
There was literally an admission of botting anon
>>
>>20835094
or at least retcon ple-9's death into some miracle or whatever
maybe i just feel cheated that not only could i not vote but it would have been pointless anyways
>>
>>20835096
>/m/ executes a series of bad decisions well
>until /m/ notices their success and causes the house of cards to collapse
>>
>>20835096

Everything is going well, faggot bots to go back on the ship for repairs when the fuckingwhite base is trash stat wise meaning it can't defend its self.
>>
>30s late to vote on the poll
Feels bad
>>
File: Kenneth part 1.png (282 KB, 1920x1080)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>20835020

>Titansman: T-the White Base...!
>GM III pilot 1: Sir, reinforcements have just arrived!
>Titansman: Ngh...had they just arrived earlier...!
>GM III pilot 2: Titansman, what should we do?! Without the flag-
>Titansman: Move to assist the survivors. (...Only one? Kenneth?)

Kenneth's battle against Gerald draws to a close, as the Bawoo sustains fatal damage to its generator and monitor systems.

>Gerald:...So, this is the end. Gundam pilot, do you read me?

Raising the Mark V's saber, Kenneth prepares to strike the Bawoo.

>Gerald: You would deny me even a final word? Have you no sha-

Slashing the Bawoo, the machine attempts to split. Firing an INCOM into the frame of the escaping section of the Bawoo, its damaged engine flares, spiraling the wreckage towards Zum City. Firing the last of his machines ammuinitions towards the damaged craft, the weight of the situation begins to bare onto Kenneth. His usually calm demeanor completely broken, Kenneth begins to reallocate the last of the Mark V's energy into its INCOMs, their target focus now able to finish him. Even with Zum Cities hull being at risk, Kenneth's mind begins to function on its own.

>What will Kenneth do?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/X3nk65B2jyE
>>
>>20835108
I reject this poll, give us an option for a redo for the obviously botted important poll that we only had like 15 minutes to vote on so most people didn’t even notice it
>>
>>20835101
>>20835105
>tfw voted for repairs because i thought we needed them

i feel bad, but at the same time i didn't want puru incharge in the first place.
>>
>>20835115

Doesn't change the fact you got the entire crew killed. Good work.
>>
>>20835108
>the character i liked most died anyways thanks to bullshit

eh fuck it vengeance, why not
>>
>>20835114
22 minutes is enough. It's just that people just go with their gut and decide in 30 seconds after reading the update.
>>
A vote that’s so short that most people don’t even notice it’s up until it’s already over is bullshit. At this point why should we even bother voting, just let Copy tell the story he wants to tell.
>>
>>20835123
20 minutes is nowhere near enough, especially in the middle of the day when people are probably still working and might not have time just goof off on 4chan.
>>
>>20835123
to be fair, this next choice is 1 hour long for literally two options and only one sounds interesting so I can understand the feeling
>>
>>20835124
We have an hour now. Let's make the best of it.

So, Amuro is coming. If we blow up Zum City, will it be worth it, with the death of so many civilians? I'd rather capture Jerry and bring over for [Bright] to have personal time with him.

Whatever happened to the bomb in the Zeek palace anyways?
>>
>>20835133
The fact that people are even bother to vote for it is stupid, it’s the result of something that should never even have happened and only did because most people literally didn’t have a chance to vote
>>
>>20835108
So do we have Kenneth give into his rage? Or do we have him calm down and shut down his Gundam?
>>
>>20835138

We aren't standing down, you faggots wanted Nine gone so wish granted now Kenneth is going to drown himself in Zeek blood.
>>
>>20835138
I don't like point of no return so I didn't go with that choice
>>
>>20835138
on one hand being letting him go would probably not have severe consequences that would fuck us over
but on the other my favorite character in this run just died because of him and hes been too much of a fucking nuiscance i want him dead and done with
>>
File: mashymre cello 2.jpg (17 KB, 254x259)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>IIT, seething pedophiles
>>
Well, I'll be keeping an open mind until the last five minutes. That way, we have a slew of arguments of what to do.
>>
What if the other option not being point of no return means if we spare Gerald we literally have a chance to “return” back to before Ple 9 died and this is Copy having a laugh at our expense knowing we’ll kill him
>>
>>20835156

Except the last time this happened it wasn't till we reached a major game changing point before we got the option to undo [Bright]
>>
>>20835152
I think its fair to be upset that you lose out on a character and a ship completely out of your control, but unless copy x changes their mind we might as well stick to it
>>
>>20835158

Thing is I doubt we can undo the destruction of the white base even if we could reverse Kenneth's fall.
>>
>>20835159

>replying to bait

Cut that shit out.
>>
So, we did have enough HP to kill Sinclair.
Goddamnit, guys.
>>
>>20835146
hey i just didn't want to put an entire ship in the hands of a 9 year old.
>>
>>20835163
to make things more infuriating when a ship is destroyed in GG the units current hp is halved
so kenneth was able to kill sinclair at half health

but it wasnt most of the boards fault anyways
>>
What are the arguments against killing Jerry
>>
>>20835170
See >>20835138
>>
>>20835171
im torn despite voting for vengeance because i really do want revenge for all the bs but i also want titansman to still be my friend
>>
>>20835170
By shooting at Jerry, the space colony of Zum City might get a big hole shot into it. And if that happens a lot of civilians might die
>>
I really want a redo.
There was an admission of rigging, so the result wasn't indicative of our actual decision. If intercepting somehow makes things worse, I'll accept it because I at least know we actually chose it.
If we don't go back, I'll still participate in votes, but I won't feel good about it.
>>
>As the insurgents push deeper into the palace, a member of Geralds loyalist sits upon Degwins throne, with a small terminal on his lap.
What the fuck is the terminal?

If we shoot, do you think they'll blame whatever happens on us?
>>
I wonder if there’s some penalty we can take in exchange for a one-time rollback that Copy X would find acceptable
>>
>>20835191
If there is, I'd probably take it.
>>
>>20835191
Kenneth goes full newtype and becomes plagued by visions of the future where he fails.
Alternatively the above but with Nine
>>
>>20835191
I don't think anyone would refuse that yes
>>
>>20835191
>he makes a timeline merge where everything happens and kenneth still is vengeful and completely detaches from the suddenly alive white base
>>
>>20835204
Wouldn't that make Kenenth just be extremely protective of white base and/or Nine rather than being detatched?
>>
>>20835212
i was gonna go the route where kenneth just snaps believing that none of its real and freaks the fuck out
>>
>>20835204
ZERO SYSTEM
>>
>>20835223
You mean we retcon White Base being destroyed to be a hallucination from the Mark V's thing?
>>
>>20835225
Yeah, but I'd rather not do that because it means a victory of ours could also be Zero Systemed away.
>>
Tie.

Well, okay, guess we're indecisive.
>>
>>20835240
Makes sense when it seems like people really don't want to continue here
>>
Just dropping in to ask why the fuck people voted to let a Puru clone act as a goddamn ship captain.
>>
>>20835246

The clone acting as captain wasn't the fucking problem, the problem was faggots not intercepting when White base has paper for armor.
>>
>>20835246
At a guess? A way to bond with her and boost LDR and CHA stats for future deployment. We don't need to worry about that anymore. I would have stuck to letting her advise.
>>
>>20835246
We thought she could handle it.
And maybe she could have if we backed her up instead of falling back.
>>
>>20835246
Seems the problem isn't even her, it was that at the last moment it got botted so we basically let her die
>>
>>20835108

Since there appears to be numerous requests for a redo on the previous vote and an impasse has been reached for the current one...I am unable to reroll that event.

Having said that, how much does /m/ truly want [Ple-9] back? How much does /m/ want for Kenneth to have a happy ending here?

>What price is /m/ willing to pay to have a happy ending?
https://strawpoll.com/polls/e2nav2d8pgB
>>
>>20835260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwYASgA9ONA
>>
>>20835260
I don't really want it if Amuro or [Bright] suddenly fucks off and dies, or Side 3 really is a colony laser.
>>
>>20835260
i say no here because yeah we lost puru 9 but thats only a minor set back overall, we got kenneth some nice stat boosts atleast.

that and we'll totally blow a happy ending even if given the chance.

but on the other hand, even tho my choice won the vote, someone admited to botting it so it doesn't feel like as much of a "/m/ reaping what it sows" moment as most of the other times something bad happens combine with the very low run time for the vote.

I'm fine with either but going with no.
>>
>>20835260
I had already voted for the previous point of no return and I'm interested in what will Copy do.
So I'm voting yes. Worst case scenario Kenneth becomes Kamille 2
>>
>>20835260
Rather than Kenneth, I think Ple 9 at least deserves a better fate(even if its her dying elsewhere) than a fuckup like that
>>
>>20835260

I'm paying the price because fuck the botter.
>>
>>20835268
>Kenneth becomes Kamille 2
In what regards?
Her soul gets sucked into his body so she's still dead but literally haunting us, or something else?
>>
>>20835260

Inb4 Kenneth stops whitebase from being destroyed and dies instead.
>>
>>20835260
im paying the price, i wanna see what the fuck copy does
>>
>>20835295
>inb4 zero system
>>
>>20835260
We went balls to the wall with [BRIGHT] and /m/ashy, so we go hard with Kenneth's Flash. Pay the Price
>>
>>20835020
>[Ple-9 has died, White Base has been destroyed]
Great job you absolute fucking retards
>>
>>20835398
Don’t worry, we’re about to murder the entire population of Side 3 so that we can get her back as a brain in a jar or something
>>
>>20835404
No we're getting her as an onahole so we can coom.
>>
>Inb4 we get a [Perspective has been switched to X character] while Kenneth and Ple fuck off to not be involved in this place
>>
>>20835418
Nah that’s too kind for Copy X, he’s going to really want to twist the knife on us for this one. I can’t wait to see what happens.
>>
Voted Yes because I want to see what happens but I'm honestly kinda done with the run at this point. The /m/sv stuff really dragged it down and out far longer than it should've (lab shooter and the Endra gal were pretty fun tho)
>>
>>20835426
I can see Copy giving Kenneth his happy ending at the expense of literally everyone else.
>>
>>20835437
That’s what I think he’s building towards, yeah
>>
>>20835433
>https://strawpoll.com/polls/e2nav2d8pgB
I'll second this and add on the only reason why we've gone into /m/sv is because the death system at play here is either extremely blood thirsty, or there's a real string of bad luck.

I feel like whoever does the next one of these should try not entirely a plot armor system, but maybe not have everyone die all at once? if you really need a plot armor system then like major characters could just get extra lives, noticable side characters get one or two extra lives, and the rest have to do a dice roll depending on their endurance stat
>>
>>20835451
Didn't Zero do that in one of his runs?
>>
File: 8sSHnFA.jpg (80 KB, 642x964)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>20835260
Rerolling is for faggots. We should owe up to our mistakes and live with it no matter what.
>>
>>20835462

>Faggot botting is our mistake

No.
>>
>>20835462
But we aren't rerolling
>>
>>20835457
I think he did and I remember liking that concept alot.

I admit its very hard to care about a run when your stuck using OC's because oops almost every noticable named character is either dead or flat out not able to fight.

the perspective shift might've unironically been an awful play.
>>
File: EeDVJ5JXoAEx3Nt.png (139 KB, 500x692)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
You know what? Fuck you. Fuck every single one of you who played a part in this.
You faggots have been making stupid fucking decisions since Dakar and this is the last straw. You are unable to even THINK about your votes for a solid minute and resort to cheating to get your braindead opinions ahead. Copy X has no fault in this, he's just playing along with the motions and he's giving you exactly what you deserve.
I'm done with this run. This shit's beyond saving at this point. Kill yourselves, you sad sacks of shit.
>>
File: hello based.png (66 KB, 436x131)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>20835483
>>
>>20835457
Zero's run had the opposite problem where everything was too easy and the stakes were too low though. I'd rather deal with Copy X's kill em all tendencies desu
>>
>>20835497
Yeah I do remember everyone being stupidly though
>>
>>20835497
granted in that run it was less "everything is too easy because 10 named character aren't dying in every single battle" it was "Zero had the difficulty turned down too low"
>>
>>20835509
he was playing on hard at the very least
>>
>>20835510
he was but the average by that point was to play on very hard which really stats how bad the AI is in these games
>>
>>20835497

Correct. I remember noting there were no real challenges but that was largely because it was before modding was commonplace in these runs and it was based off the Federation campaign. Tech was fairly even until Axis arrived (which were pretty hard to deal with) but then the Titans were several behind when they spawned, making them super easy to deal with. It took Zero forcibly rebuilding the Titans to make it challenging again.

All that said, it's still my favorite run by far. The story was worth it as was Hi-Nu vs Five Sazabi plus Nightingale.
>>
>>20835497
Nah, Zero’s “problem” is that when me make a decision he has us actually commit to it and not give a second “are you suuuuuuure” option that gives us a chance to contradict or previous choice and blow everything up. Pretty much all of our big fuckups in Copy X campaigns come from stuff like that, including this one.
>>
>>20835522
That are you sure shit is Copy X's secret sauce though. His runs wouldn't be as intense if /m/ never fucks up.
>>
>>20835530
Oh absolutely, watching /m/ constantly grab defeat from the jaws of victory is fun but it gets tiring after a while. I think Zero’s run gave a good counterbalance.
>>
>>20835530
i think copys also the best at improvising a really bad situation into an interesting one
the bring back ple choice is interesting and a lot better than a pure rollback where nothing of consequence happens

also [HUNGER] was the highlight of the run, outside rapemuro it was bog standard for /m/ gihrens greed in tone up until that exact moment

I think Copy's a great writer in spite of him being bogged down by /m/ stupidity and Ive been with this run since the start.
>>
>>20835552
I think this is going to be basically Kenneth’s [HUNGER] moment, but much messier
>>
>>20835551
to be fair its mostly on /m/'s shoulders where we never quite learn from our lessons and repeating make the exact same mistakes time and time again

except this time where literal botting happened over a 30 minute timer, which is the only reason why i'm alright with a "pay off due over" with that said I do agree that its extremely tiring that we can't snag a W to save our lives nine times out of ten, its nice to have some wins that don't come from making a stupid choice on paper (attacking the psycho gundam with abunch of hizacks and somehow winning for example)
>>
>>20835563
basically yeah, its gonna be messy as hell and im here for it

also i think copys a lot more fair than people give him credit for, his stories besides kycilia tri stars and revil run all had proper endings whether they were happy, hopeful or bleak
he usually lets /m/ play to the end of a story and in the case of revil or kycilia its because the story had nowhere to go whatsoever
>>
>>20835563
If you ask me its more likely to just be the Zeta ending where Kenneth gets brain damage and hallucinates a happy ending.
>>
>>20835573
Yeah that’s the trick isn’t it. He’ll give us enough rope to hang ourselves with but there’s also always a way out no matter how much we fuck up, and the times where we just completely collapsed were the ones where we refused to take it.
>>
>>20835580
I don’t think that’s enough of a “price”. If Kenneth just goes braindead then we switch over to someone else and we haven’t really lost anything aside from a few combat assets. It’s more likely that Kenneth is going to willingly do something absolutely terrible.
>>
>>20835584
i wonder if him just letting gyunei die at the end of the gyunei run was because it was more comedic to kill gyunei and ultimately force a miserable empty inside char to marry someone who annoyed the hell out of him
>>
Kenneth is about to die saving his crew.

o7 Rip
>>
>>20835020
Knew this type of bullshit would happen
>>
>>20835627
Nah this isn’t going to be anything remotely heroic. It’s going to be awful and dirty and we’ll know it’s all our fault. I’m excited.
>>
File: DmssE0BUUAAhRoe.jpg (67 KB, 674x416)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>Gerald of all people is the one antagonist that finally drives /m/ up a wall and forces a redo
Hard to believe we were all laughing at him as a failure a few days ago.
>>
>>20835661
Gerald is absolutely a failure. /m/ is just more of a failure.
>>
>>20835661
No, no, I'm still laughing at Jerry. I'm just more angry at the cowards fucking us over like how they did at Jamitov and Brave.
>>
i hope to compound this the "save ple" option secretly triggers the ideon spawning
>>
>>20835681
Nah that’s gonna come from the Psycho Gundam
>>
>>20835681

If Ideon is spawning its going to be Part 4.
>>
>>20835683
Insane Ideon?
>>
Honestly, Ple-9's death is pretty well deserved. You put a fucking autistic clone in charge of commanding a ship, what did you expect? We should've never put her there
>>
>>20835713
>what did you expect

"wow...she's literally me..."
>>
>>20835713
In all honesty it’s no stupider than any of the past decisions that have somehow worked out for Kenneth, trying to launch ourselves was the dumb part.
>>
>>20835720
No, launching was also the right call since Kenneth in the Mk-V was the only thing standing between Gerald and the White Base. /m/ only fucked up at the last step when they returned for repairs.
>>
>>20835713
>>20835720

Reminder no matter how much you guys screech it was still the retarded ass decision to go for repairs and let whitebase take a head on attack that killed everyone. You guys will forever be spineless faggots that try to redirect the blame from your own failures.
>>
>>20835681
Oddly enough, we're getting closer to the requirements that the Earth sphere looked like for the crossover story. Amuro and Judau are alive, after all.
>>
>>20835799
Amuro isn’t exactly “amuro” and Judau may not live much longer
>>
>>20835260

>???: Commander! Doctor, he is waking up! Dammit, get in here!

As Kenneth's eyes open, he finds himself drenched in a thick layer of stress born sweat. As his eyes observe the room, He begins to realize that he is in a standard Federation medical station. Feeling a warmth on his hand, he tilts his head to find Ple-9 rubbing her face against it, her eyes watery as Kenneth begins to observe mental functionality again.

>Kenneth staff: I have got to say sir, I was hoping to receive some vacation time after the war had ended, but I would have taken a few more weeks in the meat grinder compared to this.
>Kenneth:...What, what happ-
>Doctor: You had suffered a minor stroke during the liberation of Side 3. Thankfully, there did not appear to be any long term damage to your brain during that period, but you have been in a coma for three days now.
>Ple-9: I'm so sorry Big Brother...I did not mean to fail you like-
>Kenneth:...War is not a game Nine. We can try to be as practical as possible, but the true reality of warfare is nothing like that. How long until I will be able to return to-
>Kenneth staff: You missed the boat on that one sir. Hey Doc, you mind letting him watch the news? I never cared for it myself, but he could use the refresher.

Turning on view screen in front of Kenneth's bed, a report on the peace proceedings between the Alliance's remaining leadership and Bright Noa end with the complete disarming of the last of their forces, with the Federation now providing general aid to the numerous colonies damaged in the war.

>Kenneth: It...its over?
>Kenneth staff: After Side 3 toppled, they had nothing left to fight with. Be honest with me sir, how long did you know about the Titansman?
>Kenneth: What do you mean?
>Kenneth staff: That he was "the" Amuro Ray! After the battle ended, he personally forced the last of the Alliance to surrender!
>Ple-9: Um...Kenneth?
>Kenneth: Hm?
>Ple-9:...T-there won't be any more wars after this, right?
>>
So i was asleep. Did you fuckers bot to get Ple Killed? Are you actual retards? Give us the redo if the poll was like 15 minutes, thats actually not fair Copy.
>>
>>20835815
well this went swell

whats the catch?
>>
>>20835815
I'm telling you. Kenneth's going to retire with Ple.
>>
>>20835816
Nah, we managed to pressure Copy into letting us seemingly retcon it, though at an unspecified horrible price that will absolutely fuck us over hard in the future
>>
>>20835831
Jesus. Cant believe the one time we dont duel we have to fuckin retcon it.
>>
>>20835826
The catch is either Kenneth is delusional and hallucinating, or he did something absolutely atrocious that will come back to bite absolutely everyone in the ass later
>>
>>20835837

It wasn't a fucking duel it was protect the fucking ship till the reinforcements arrived, everyone screaming duel should slit their throat.
>>
>>20835837
Considering how Kenneth has continually managed to get ahead in the world by making terrible decisions, it makes sense that the one time he tries to be cautious it blows up in his face and ruins everything
>>
>>20835842
>>20835845
Eh, you get what i mean. Either way the fact we actually managed to get the redo is insane. Cant wait to see how it blows up.
>>
File: ce1.jpg (27 KB, 410x308)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>20835845
Kenneth is an experienced gambler. People broke character at 'duel duel run from duels' nevermind that we were trapped like a corner animal and there was nowhere to retreat.
>>
>>20835815

Oh boy disaster incoming, I hope the botter gets cancer.
>>
>>20835840
I think it's more that getting into the Mk.V triggered a stroke mid-battle and he hallucinated the White Base blowing up and his fight with Jerry.
At least, that appears to be the new canon.
>>
>>20835861
Wasnt the vote botted and also only like 20 minutes too? Sounds like all the trappings of a bullshit vote that shouldnt have happened.
>>
>>20835872
That seems like too easy of an out, Kenneth definitely did something horrible
>>
Im gonna laugh if the point of no return is "Shows over, im done with you fuckers" or some shit.
>>
>>20835875
We don’t even know if it was botted, we just know that some guy said he botted it
>>
>>20835815

>Kenneth: You sound disappointed by that.
>Ple-9:...What are you going to do though? Without war, what value do we have?
>Kenneth: Nine, our true purpose as soldiers is to try and ensure things like this never do happen. There will be plenty for me to do...hell, I almost wish I could receive a demotion considering how much of a disaster things Earthside are going to be-
>Ple-9: Could I come with you? To Earth?
>Kenneth: Huh?
>Kenneth staff: For all of her posturing, she refused to leave your side once you were brought in here. Since our unit has been disbanded...well, apparently she is out of a job more than we are.
>Kenneth: Come now, the Federation must have planned for you to-
>Ple-9: I don't want to go back to Gryps...
>Kenneth:...Ah, hell Nine...

Allowing the girl to rest her head on Kenneth's chest, the Commander rests as he contemplates the future ahead, now with the Alliances destruction...

>[U.C 0088, November]
The Second Spacenoid Independence War draws to a close, with the complete surrender of the last of the Alliance against Earth's forces. For his service in this conflict, Kenneth Sleg is awarded the Federal Crest for his display during the war, along with being assigned as regional commander of the European recovery effort. Without a legal guardian, Kenneth takes Ple-9 into his care. While a challenge assisting the girl in improving her social abilities, with Kenneth's guidance, she quickly gains a following of friends as Scandinavia's educational system begins to show recovery.

>[U.C 0094]

Having quickly risen from the loss of staff across the Earth, Kenneth is promoted to Major, where he continues to coordinate the recovery effort in the region. While progress remains slow, the Earth begins to show recovery with the Federations government working in unison with the recently unoccupied colonies.

Returning from his shift, Kenneth moves to grab a glass of water from his fridge, while Ple-9 prepares a new recipe she had learned.
>>
>>20835875
I couldn't tell, I was busy looking up Jerry's stats unfortunately.
>>
>>20835876
Maybe he'll be at risk of a heart attack at crucial moments from now on
But really I think the horrible thing will be less something Kenneth did and more something that wouldn't have happened if we had gone through with the loss
>>
>>20835887
Nah that would actually be giving us what we want. Copy is absolutely going to get his pound of flesh from us for this and it’s gonna be kino as fuck.
>>
>>20835890

So 6 years just passed meaning Nine is 15 and Kenneth is 21.
>>
>>20835890
60% sure Kenneth is just imagining all of this
>>
>>20835900
Wait Kenneth was 15 the whole time? What the fuck?
>>
>>20835906

I think he was 15 or 16 when he left the academy so 21 or 22 is correct after a time skip.
>>
File: 6ld5yq0wr3831.jpg (1.07 MB, 920x1200)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>20835890
>Returning from his shift, Kenneth moves to grab a glass of water from his fridge, while Ple-9 prepares a new recipe she had learned.
Ok, there we go.
>>
Wait, so if this isn't just a dream, and we actually went forward, then what happened to everybody else?
>>
>>20835893
>Amuro wanted to stay masked
Seems minor. I think whatever the bastard was cooking up on the throne in Zum City is going to be a problem.
>>
>>20835916

Judging from the fact its not mentioning anybody else, this is probably a fever dream before Kenneth died.
>>
>>20835916
It’s probably either a dream/hallucination or there’s something absolutely awful going on behind the scenes
>>
>>20835889
i refreshed and it went from 4 votes to 8 in the span of like
1 minute

you'll have to take my word for it but i found it suspicious but figured people were getting last minute votes in
>>
>>20835919
>[Bright] took everyone out behind the scene and >>20835887 is right
>>
Inb4 all this shit is just inside Kenneth's head meanwhile in reality he went completely Berserk and started slaughtering Civillians after killing Gerald.
>>
>>20835935
Don Kenxote could be interesting
>>
>>20835890

>Kenneth: Trying out something new, Nine?
>Ple-9: Mhm! I was finally able to buy some real pork from the butcher in town! This new sauce is just great!
>Kenneth: Hard to believe you fell in love with this of all things Nine.
>Ple-9: What is that supposed to mean, Big Brother?
>Kenneth: Don't take it the wrong way, if anything I think its rather nice. By the way, how did your date go with your classmate?
>Ple-9: What?! I mean...where did you get that idea?
>Kenneth: He's a good kid, don't feel ashamed about having someone like that to lean on from time to time.
>Ple-9: Are you saying that because I do that to you?
>Kenneth:...From time to time. Again, I don't mind it though.
>Ple-9: There we go, the sauce is finally ready! You have to try this!
>Kenneth: Things have started to quiet down, but its been some time since I had some real pork.

Enjoying a quiet dinner with Ple-9, the two enjoy the company of one another, sharing stories of their sleepy, uneventful days together. Finishing their meals, the two prepare for bed, with Ple-9 pecking a kiss onto Kenneth's cheek.

>Kenneth: Hm?
>Ple-9: Talking about dates, when are you going to ask out that secretary of yours?
>Kenneth: Come now, you know I have to keep things-
>Ple-9: Right, which is why I see you constantly looking at her backside more than her face, Brother.
>Kenneth:...I have to appreciate a womans figure you know-
>Ple-9:...Well, I guess even my big brother can still be a dummy from time to time.
>>
File: 1620010968468.jpg (67 KB, 1016x768)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>20835950
>the real punishment was family zoning us out of the cunny route
>>
They're going to get killed by Gato/Brave/etc in the X's Counterattack part will start
>>
>>20835959
Nah it’s a fakeout, they’re probably both sludge mixing inside the psycho Gundam
>>
>>20835963
A fakeout is too obvious. Copy X is definitely going to subvert our expectations somehow.
>>
>>20835967
But what if our expectations are for a subversion in the first place?
>>
>>20835967
>>20835969
Do you really think Copy is just going skip over everything that happened at Axis just because we got whiny that he killed our loli? We’re absolutely getting set up for the rug to be pulled out under our feet.
>>
File: 1612443881476.jpg (31 KB, 567x567)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>20835969
>>
File: 245304.jpg (46 KB, 400x375)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
This is all a fever Dream we are about to wake up in a cloning tube as movie Kenneth.
>>
>>20835976
>All this suffering from a shitty botted voted that shouldnt have even been valid in the first place.
>>
>>20835982
>Nine mention's Kenneth's dark skin or black hair in the next post
>>
>>20835982
I wanna know what happened to Cima.
>>
>>20835983
You do realize most votes are botted right? This isnt the first or last time votes will be rigged.
>>
>>20835991
I love this as an excuse from people who do bot like that makes it okay, or like the fact these runs have become tremendously unfun DUE to botting has basically killed the concept of /m/ Plays
>>
>>20835983
I seriously doubt there was that much botting given how low the vote count was overall
>>
>>20835997
A guy admitted to doing it, and considering how close that vote was even with the low votes, its pretty obvious that atleast 2 of em were botted in favour of it, It wouldnt have mattered as much if the vote wasnt also 20 fuckin minutes in the middle of the day though.
>>
>>20835996
I think the amount of botting is massively overstated by people who want to say that any vote that didn’t go their way. I’m half convinced the guy who says he botted was lying to try and get the vote overturned.
>>
>>20835950

Returning to their separate rooms, Kenneth and Ple prepare for bed. Washing his face, Kenneth contemplates asking his secretary out to one of the Side 6 inspired Cafe's that had just opened up in town. Laying back into his bed, Kenneth's eye begins to close, only for them to slowly open again as his door creaks open. Keeping his eyes barely opened, Kenneth watches at Ple-9 crawls into his bed, wrapping herself to his right side as her legs lock into his chest.

>Kenneth: Nine, we talked about this-
>Ple-9: It was cold tonight...
>Kenneth: Look, I love ya Nine, but not like this-
>Ple-9: Hey. Massage my chest.
>Kenneth: Nine, c'mon-
>Ple-9: Please?

Letting out a sigh, Kenneth takes hold of Ple-9's waist, lifting her onto his knees as he begins to caress the girl's head.

>Ple-9: Kenneth~
>Kenneth: Not tonight, alright?
>Ple-9:...When you say you don't love me like that, could I-
>Kenneth: No, but i'm always going to be there for you Nine. Outside of that, I am here for you.
>Ple-9: Big Brother~...!

Leaning her head to Kenneth, the two share a moment of affection as she gently hums to herself.

>Kenneth: Come on, lets get you back to bed. I know you planned to meet some of your friends at that new arcade that just opened in-
>???: Stop!!
>Ple-9: H-hey, brother? Are you ok?
>Kenneth: Yeah...sometimes I just remember things I don't like to.
>???: Keep back! Don't let its generator detonate!
>Kenneth: Ung...!
>Ple-9: Kenneth?
>Kenneth: It's fine...come on.

Taking Nine into his arms, she giggles as she is lead back to her room.

>Kenneth: (She really can be far to affectionate at times...)

Kenneth's Mark V is restrained as Titansman pins the still active machine onto the burning remains of Zum cities palace.

>Titansman: What are these thoughts? Delusions? Secure the survivors from the palace!

Pulling away the Mark V's cockpit flap, Titansman lowers himself into it, forcing Kenneth's body from the machines insidious combat enhancement system.
>>
Really should've just intercepted.
>>
>>20836004
The delusion was nice while it lasted I guess.
>>
>>20836001
I think the problem could've been avoided just by having it be a little longer, I will say personally I was playing total war so I hadn't noticed
>>
>>20836004

Called it, we didn't save anything were the villain.
>>
>>20836008
No shit? You mean on the battlefield you need to be proactive and act? Not fucking run away like god damned cowards? You mean we need to think about things and not just react like baboons? WOW!
>>
>>20836004
As expected. I wonder if Don Kenxote will join up with /m/ashymre.
>>
>>20836014
I'm just reminding everyone.
And chastising myself for believing the guy who said it'd be fine because he forgot the White Base was an antique.
>>
>>20818353
This aged like milk
>>
>>20836004So what was the fucking point copy? Why even give u sthe choice in the first place if you're just gonna tell us to fuck off? This is bullshit.
>>
>>20836024
It was inevitable that after failing upwards he would have to succeed downwards at some point
>>
>>20836030
Truly the Zapp Brannigan of UC
>>
>>20836028
He was quite clear on it. Do you want KENNETH to have a happy ending that badly? Everyone said yes, well Kenneth does get to have his happy ending, in his own head.

Meanwhile, in reality, everything is shit.
>>
>>20836028
You’ll understand the point in a little bit
>>
>>20836028
just wait and see anon
>>
File: Spoiler Image (25 KB, 333x333)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>20836028
>copy blatantly made it very much a monkeys paw choice and even added "happy ending" in the vote
>"WTF WHY DID THINGS GO THIS WAY"
that said i voted for this because i wanted to see what happened.
>>
I think Copy has finally surpassed Tomino when it comes to Kill Em All endings.
>>
>>20836004

I wonder if Kenneth's combat rank is going to increase after slaughtering everyone?
>>
>>20836037
Nah we haven’t even reached Victory levels yet. Maybe once we get Judau killed too.
>>
>>20836037
Nah.
I fucking hate the cowards.
>>
Watch bright give Kenneth a replacement Puru and Kenneth babies her to extreme degree
>>
>>20836033
>>20836034
>>20836035
>>20836036
>>20836033
>>20836034
Thats bullshit. I wasnt even around for any of the votes but if he's gonna give us a choice and then go "Actually, fuck you, there was never a choice" then he should have just redone the entire game. This is a fuckin massive cop out.
>>
>>20836042
No this ending already worse than Victory. For all of Victory's tragedy Uso was still able to move on from them and have hope for the future. Kenneth is going to rot in a prison cell as a war criminal and kill himself.
>>
>>20836048
Kenneth isn’t the protagonist. He’s just someone we’re playing as since [BRIGHT] got too hungry to control
>>
>>20836004
>Kenneth's Mark V is restrained as Titansman pins the still active machine onto the burning remains of Zum cities palace.
Well fuck, did we even kill Jerry and his minions? Or did we just annihilate Char Aznable and his friends?
>>
>>20836048
I mean, if Merciful Matt got to escape and become Delusional Terminator Matt, I'm sure Punished Kenneth could get out somehow
>>
>>20836048

Pretty sure Kenneth reached Luse levels of hate for Zeeks. [Bright] will more than likely have him ready for the next war, wouldn't be surprised if Kenneth showed back up in a Doven Wolf during Lucy's counter attack.
>>
>>20836052
This is some next level copium anon.

>>20836053
Gerald is a cockroach, he'll definitely survive. He's probably escaped to Jupiter by now.
>>
>>20836058
It’s not copium, it’s what everyone had already agreed upon before they got distracted by the loli and turned into brainless simps
>>
>>20836004

>GM III pilot 1: Animals! Inhuman animals!
>GM III pilot 2: Bastard blew up their own palace! Titansman, what kind of weapon did they use on the Mark V?! Why did it start acting that way?!
>Titansman: Commander Sleg, look at me! Dammit man, focus!

Smacking Kenneth's face, the hollowed eye Commander shows no reaction to blow, falling back limp into Titansmans arms.

>Titansman:...Damn, not again! The bond between those two should have been...ngh...!!

Looking to Kenneth's machines hand, the remains of Geralds bloody and crushed body can be observed splattered across it. Looking back to Zum City, the colony is left in a state of total desolation at numerous structures continue to topple around the palace.

>Anti-government insurgent: Char, we need to have that wound treated-
>Char?: In the end, that fool left us with nothing, and the Federation has done what it always has in the past.

Departing from Kenneth's machine with the still hollow Commander on his shoulder, the Titansman loses his composure, tossing aside his mask into the growing flames.

>Amuro: Enough of this! Enough of these pointless losses and hopeless futures!
>GM III pilot 3: Wait, isn't that-
>Amuro: This hatred has to end! This madness and bloodshed will end! The source of this calamity...i'll be the one to strike it down, once and for all!!

As Kenneth remains trapped within his blissful mental prison, Amuro reveals himself, no longer bound by concerns of his own future. His only hope now is for a spark of hope to be born from his actions.

[Perspective shifted to Amuro Ray]
[Kenneth's mind has become imprisoned]

[Pausing]
>>
You know Copy, I've got to hand it to you, you got all of us good with this. Bravo. So how many people died and who's going to be our new protagonist? Seriously, we're going to surpass the Black Kycilla Stars run in new MC's.
>>
>>20836067
This really is the Zeta ending. Amuro lost his fate in humanity after seeing Kenneth's fate and is now preparing a counterattack.
>>
>>20836067
>Kenneth’s sacrifice brings Amuro back to himself and we get to play as him now
>>20836024 was wrong, Kenneth managed to fail his way forward one last time
>>
>>20836067
Let's gooo
>>
>>20836067
>[Kenneth's mind has become imprisoned]
Well, I suppose that's at least a step up from Lila, going by how it was worded.
>>
>>20836081
Yes, that just means Kenneth can be freed
>>
>>20836083
>Comes back at the very end to help Auto by failing upwards
>>
>>20836075
Yeah but Amuro’s Counterattack is going to be kino as fuck seeing as how each step of this run has surpassed the previous one
>>
>>20836067
>Jerry's dead
>Johnny's mad at Feds well before Anaheim releases the execution tapes
Yeah, should have powered down the Mk V. We may have been able to maul Jerry with our bare hands.
>>
What is it with this run and fucked up votes causing shit like this? First the Baby vote resulting in a fucking bug that meant that half our forces were forced out of the fight cause of Copy having to improvise RP bullshit, and now this actually bullshit vote causing this? Why is this game fucking cursed, whats even the fuckin point of voting anymore? Just fuckin RP bullshit whatever you want copy, its obvious nothing we do matters in the long run. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>20836096
The entire thing with the Mk-V and the White Base was entirely a result of game mechanics, this was explained earlier in the thread
>>
>>20836098
Im talking about the repair vote. That was bullshit.
>>
File: Ray.png (241 KB, 1375x589)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>20836067
>>
>>20836102
copy outright stated he couldnt roll back to before the vote, and i imagine if he just rolled back everything beforehand then itd just cause people to demand redos if anything bad happens which in of itself is lame
>>
>>20836104
Is this… Seinen Amuro?
>>
>>20836104
Universal Century Schizoid Man
>>
>>20836108
I dont care. If he couldnt roll it back then he shouldnt have half assed it. Fuck him. Just bot every vote from now on, its obvious you'll get what you fuckin want outta him.
>>
This thread is the definition of blaming Copy for their fuck ups. This salty shit is making it impossible to enjoy.
>>
New thread:
>>20836120
>>
>>20836118
>>20836045
Deal with it or gtfo
>>
I'm still putting all the blame on >>20834929
>>
>>20836129
Nah i'll just bot every vote to make em invalid now. Simple.
>>
>>20836136
oh, so you complain about botting, and then decide to bot yourself, just like a whinny bitch
>>
>>20835483
I only get to vote on long duration polls due to timezones, but for the record I wanted Kenneth to get out there right at the start of the operation
>>
File: coping ernie.png (167 KB, 225x394)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
Sure is a lot of copium in this thread.
>>
>>20837260
/m/ should have called upon the Getter Rays and here we are not doing that.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.