[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: smp-ad great exkizer.jpg (747 KB, 946x1200)
747 KB
747 KB JPG
Previous thread: >>20779890

Go With Me: Alternative

Previous and current news:
>Hakaiou final volume in print publication
>Super Robot Wars 30 now released, includes J-Decker and Hakaiou (Expansion Pack may not include Yuusha, but includes Shinkalion; RIP Shinkalion thread)
>RG GaoGaiGar, GoldyMarg to release this September (GoldyMarg is P-Bandai, PO only open to GGG)
>SMP Final GaoGaiGar to release this June (P-Bandai release), SMP Might Gaine series teased
>SMP Alternative Destiny King Exkizer, P-Bandai Dragon Jet and Super Movable Frame to release this September
>Upcoming Koto kits: Dino Geist, Great Fighbird, Pegasus Saber, Land Bison, GX Parts, Baan Gaan
>THE GATTAI Might Gaine, Might Kaiser, Might Gunner, AND Seven Changer all currently in development; THE GATTAI Da-Garn X and Ga-Orn both slated for May (Da-Garn X delayed TWICE, from January then April, Ga-Orn could get delayed too)
>Pose+ Star GaoGaiGar and Goldion Hammer revealed, ChoRyuJin teased, release dates still unknown
>Soul of Chogokin ChoRyuJin, Dimension Pliers, GaoFighGar, Repli-GaoGaiGar, King Exkaiser, Chogokin Evoluder Guy prototypes unveiled, currently in development
>20th OP/ED DX Bravest Box Collection out now, includes Baan Gaan opening
>Obarism: Masami Obari artbook out now
Let your Brave spirit burn!
>>
File: FRZLp3EakAE73xZ.jpg (554 KB, 2048x1536)
554 KB
554 KB JPG
>>
>>20808839
> Pegasus Saber, Land Bison
got any pics? Couldn't find it myself
>>
File: GFG shirt.jpg (180 KB, 900x1200)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>
>>20809262
Gray prototypes exist for them last month, wonder if anyone saved it. As of right now, nearly every kit I mentioned is now in resin prototype stage, with no kit planned for release so far (to focus on Mega Man for a good long while), and Dino Geist is just an announcement. While the Frame Arms Girl body type cross-compatibility is still there, they recently removed the gimmick compatibility instructions since Duke and the Fire J-Decker parts set to keep themselves from being redundant or just to keep mecha musume away from non-fetishists. But there is still the strange feeling that they might throw in a Cross Frame Girl in Baan Gaan's package as a bonus based on Manami from Brave Saga, something Kotobukiya does time and again with a few of their Frame Arms Girl entries.
>>
>>20809518
Man I hope not. I passed up on that Atlanger set because of that. I ain't paying extra for coomer figurines, don't know why they're bundling them together
>>
File: FCbkr-6VcAM-jEe.jpg (270 KB, 1542x1200)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>
>>20806352
>Everything that guy directed is solid gold.
Ohhhhhh
>the insanity in it that was lurking under the surface all along
Huh..? I know the manga for it and Getter were all >:DDDD everyone being angry and insane, but what do you mean
>You can make it your first Mazinger work if you want
Oh nice-
>references references
>You don't need to know about any of it though.
But I'll feel left out...
>no Boss
I meant I was really looking forward to Borot, but my impatient ass couldn't handle episodic no-Boss moments in the regular sh-
>it takes awhile for him to do so
Aa..

>>20806443
Heeeeee
>cross-franchise combination attacks
>cross-franchise COMBINATION COMBINATIONS
UoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>>20809025
>pretty Lamia
k maybe I AM a bit of a slut
Somehow he's legitimately glowing..! I kind of miss him too, a shame that he's recruitable so late in 30..

>>20809650
Star Saber, Goldran, and uhhh....?
>>
>>20809880
god mars
>>
>>20809880
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm235507
Godmars
>>
>>20809880
>what do you mean
What I mean is that Mazinger is a tale with much more potential than it typically takes advantage of. It's is a story about some mad scientist discovering a bunch of ancient robots built by the Hellenic civilizations and using them to attack a science lab. Now in most other Mazinger works, only those few words are relevant, but in Shin we get the full picture. And to get that full picture, the show is actually very plot driven and involves several characters trying to outscheme each other in the most over the top ways. Not really what you'd expect out of Mazinger, but it doesn't feel out of place to me. It never really loses its sense of fun, and it still adapts many of the classic arcs from the manga and the original show. It just adds some extra significance to them, and I think it all comes together very nicely until the ending where we are left on a cliffhanger just like the original show except Shin never got a sequel
>>
File: Might Gaine Sonic.jpg (54 KB, 975x731)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (60 KB, 640x480)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
I for one, am totally enjoying Exkaiser.
>>
https://twitter.com/minitype00/status/1519347765733883906
>>
File: FQ8rlVgaMAAuCUD.jpg (92 KB, 750x534)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>
>>20809894
>>20809902
Godmars!
There are many of them- ahhh limb bots, with the pretender or brainmaster insertion thing as well. Heh

>>20809950
>much more potential than it typically takes advantage of
How cray could it p-
>some mad scientist discovering a bunch of ancient robots built by the Hellenic civilizations and using them to attack a science lab
From like, the Epicureans and stoics, that Hellenic? Heck..
>Now in most other Mazinger works, only those few words are relevant, but in Shin we get the full picture.
Geez...
>geez
HEH
I remember a poorly dubbed mecha show, it MIGHT have been Mazinger, where some dad died and the kid was crying going "oh wooowww... oh woooww" and it was- it was an experience.
>plot driven
>outscheme each other in the most over the top ways
OhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>still has the neat arcs but now different-
>cliffhanger
Can I pretend Shin leads to Great and suffer through/read about Great, or-
do we just not get anything for the cliffhanger? Ever?

>>20809953
Who's the piggy next to Sonic?

>>20809981
Only got a few eps in before getting back to pretty Dagwon, but glad it's good!

>>20810092
>hammer AND driver
Greedy and they don't even match

>>20810542
Who- wh-
>>
>>20810750
>Can I pretend Shin leads to Great
Well the setup is mostly the same, only problem is that Tetsuya actually appears in Shin and it's clear he's a rather different character from his original self. Not sure how much it would have mattered though

>do we just not get anything for the cliffhanger? Ever?
You get SRW V and X, both of which resolve it in a different way and have a bit of an afterstory with Mazinger ZERO elements.
>>
File: De2xGj2WkAUD6d5.jpg (134 KB, 1920x1080)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>20810750
The piggy resembles one of the enemies from Sonic's Scrap Brain Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQokIzcdZng
>>
>>20810755
>Tetsuya actually appears in Shin and it's clear he's a rather different character from his original self
FUCK
>Not sure how much it would have mattered though
Huh
>You get SRW V and X, both of which resolve it in a different way and have a bit of an afterstory with Mazinger ZERO elements.
Well, I guess it's good that I was planning to play X... but hm, I guess it's a matter of choice on which ending we'd prefer? Wait did SRW30 do Infinity different than Infinity did then...

>>20810757
Only played 2, and I could never find the boss for the second (chemical spill whatever zone) as a kid... I should conquer my childhood foe one day.
>doesn't even try to get all the coins
>doesn't do the spin das- oopa, poor piggy... ok that's kinda endearing
>>
>>20808839
I've seen there have been Goldran kits released, how similar are they to gunpla ?
>>
>>20810852
>FUCK
He's not THAT different, but there's details like him being Kouji's uncle in Shin that do make you wonder if certain moments would have changed

>I guess it's a matter of choice on which ending we'd prefer?
V leans a little more into Mazinger ZERO stuff to the point of giving you Tetsuya before everyone else. While Tetsuya himself appeared in Shin, Great Mazinger did not, so both had been absent from SRW for a long time when V came around. ZERO debuting in V allowed him to make a comeback using the Great Mazinger from ZERO, although they did a weird thing by basically making the Tetsuya we got be the one from Shin, but having him play the role of the Tetsuya from ZERO
X is closer to Shin and more less has Shin's ending (which is pretty similar to the original Mazinger Z ending) play out almost verbatim. It also throws Mazinkaiser into the mix. ZERO's still around, and X plays up ZERO's sentience a lot more than V does. There's not much reason to use ZERO if you acquire it as a unit though.
>>
>>20810984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDXVwB3sdJ0&t=574s
I only have a video reviewing the kit.
>>
File: FRe5ZPMVgAIQDaJ.jpg (381 KB, 2048x2024)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>
File: Baan Gaan Kotobukiya.jpg (462 KB, 2481x1751)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
>>
>>20811312
>spoiler
I mean, he comes across as a bit old but uh
>to the point of giving you Tetsuya before everyone else
Whuh-
>While Tetsuya himself appeared in Shin, Great Mazinger did not, so both had been absent from SRW for a long time when V came around
And presumably you're given Great as well as fanservice? How IS he even? Koji seemed likable enough whereas Tetsuya was just "sterner + married", so I didn't really like him until the Infinity stuff happened, I just felt really bad for him, particularly from lines about his jealousy/feeling like a bootleg Koji. Just curious how much Japan/fans in general like Tetsuya, in general and over Koji.
>allowed him to make a comeback using the Great Mazinger from ZERO
Ahhh gotcha-
>did a weird thing by basically making the Tetsuya we got be the one from Shin, but having him play the role of the Tetsuya from ZERO
Is- how strong's the discrepancy
Wait there's Shin, Infinity, but also ZERO? What's happening..
>closer to Shin and more or less has Shin's ending
But cliffhanger..
>It also throws Mazinkaiser into the mix
How can you have a cliffhanger with the Mazin king in your arsenal.. "oh no Hitler's invaded Poland but also we have a time machine and his home address, to be continued..."
>ZERO's sentience
H-huh-
>>
>>20811402
>Just curious how much Japan/fans in general like Tetsuya
Yeah, he's typically not liked as much. Great Mazinger's run was quite a bit shorter than Mazinger Z's. But, with all the SRW appearances and the subsequent works since the 70s, it seems like people are okay with him so long as he's more of a sidekick figure rather than the leading man.

>how strong's the discrepancy
My understanding of Tetsuya in ZERO is that he's a series of androids built to destroy ZERO or something like that. It hasn't been fully translated yet. Anyway, V gives us the uncle Tetsuya from Shin, but makes him really focused on stopping ZERO. Infinity isn't in V or X, it's just Shin + ZERO (and as a consequence, Tetsuya is a bachelor in V and X since Jun never appeared in Shin)

>But cliffhanger..
lol the Shin ending happens like 4 stages after you recruit Mazinger Z. The cliffhanger gets resolved, and after that, there's a whole bunch of officially produced Mazinger fanfiction. Honestly one of the highlights of X, even if I wish we could've gotten Shin's full plot.
>>
File: Exkaiser mecha.jpg (520 KB, 1536x2048)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
What's your favorite Exkaiser mecha and episode?
>>
>>20811484
the one where the Geisters stole all the liquor in the city, I suppose
Can't remember too many others
>>
File: FRgnOKoacAIX3Ox.jpg (362 KB, 2048x1536)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>
File: MW Genesic.png (1.62 MB, 722x1324)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>>
File: FRhlqSrXEAMji0I.jpg (122 KB, 1246x1080)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>
do you guys know the name of the mech (or show at least) that had a drill tank and a jet for legs and a fire truck for the upper torso?
>>
>>20813524
All of Them
>>
>>20813524
Whatever you're thinking of certainly didn't come from Brave, or even Transformers. They basically never make aircraft form legs unless the combiner is nothing but aircraft
Closest thing in Brave is, I think God Silverion
>>
File: img0105.jpg (1.87 MB, 2444x3337)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
>>20813524
>>20813683
Guard Diver from Might Gaine.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDo3Dikr-PM&t=348s
MW Genesic video.
>>
Rewatched GGG's 28th episode. R.I.P. Primada and Polonaise. The episode reminded me of how using the Goldion Hammer three consecutive times made both GGG and Goldy worn out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0FGPqknMG4
Kotobukiya Da-Garn X
>>
File: Mad Geister.png (2.19 MB, 2048x1448)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
>>20811468
>he's typically not liked as much
What, why? He at least looks pretty cool... wait WAIT SHIT is this the Hot Rod/Lincoln/etc effect? "You're not the guy I liked from before, therefore you suck"? Geez-
>can predict that I might start rooting for and liking Tetsuya (platonically) more, just from the fact that "a lot of people don't like him as much, he's a bit underappreciated"
>it seems like people are okay with him so long as he's more of a sidekick figure rather than the leading man.
I don't want Koji to side-step from the story, but giving folks like Tet (like how I assume they did with boss) some time to shine, keeping up with Koji or "I can do it too, Koji appreciates me and so should (You), viewer-san", that might be pretty endearing...
>Tetsuya in ZERO is that he's a series of androids built to destroy ZERO or something like that
I no longer wish to read/watch ZERO...
>and as a consequence, Tetsuya is a bachelor in V and X since Jun never appeared in Shin
>they took away his marriage
I know Jun came up literally every 1 in 3 scenes with Tetsuya, but this is still tragic..
>the Shin ending happens like 4 stages after you recruit Mazinger Z
>>>>>
>there's a whole bunch of officially produced Mazinger fanfiction. Honestly one of the highlights of X
OhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH that's actually kind of nice! Hopefully?
>Honestly one of the highlights of X, even if I wish we could've gotten Shin's full plot.
Maybe it's like Marvel Transformers, where you have several endings to pick from, all of them delightful in their own ways?

>>20811484
Oh oh, I saw this thing on iirc /toy/!
>tfw saw something on srwg or elsewhere that I wanted to show yug even though an anon here probably posted it, but I completely forgot what the image was

>>20814045
>R.I.P. Primada and Polonaise.
RIP indeed, thank you. I appreciate cool bearded oldies, and was hoping all of the zonder henchmen (minus RELELERLELEE creepclown) would reform and join the cast..
>>
>>20815783
Tragic and kinda ironic on how Mamoru purifying Polonaise ended up killing him.
>>
>>20815806
What was the reason for it again? I completely forgot that was why. Did Pizza and Pinch Anon get purified by Kaidou and that's why they were fine? I remember thinking or being told that Polonaise and Skirtwheel were zonderized for too long to be purified back to living standards, but then that doesn't explain how the other two were fine.
>the creepiest antagonist becomes a good guy
>becomes AI of a ship and loses all personality and all character moments, only having ship systems dialogue (iirc?)
I didn't love him but this was sad as well.
>>
>>20815783
It's more so how it happens. Kouji gets his ass kicked by the new enemies, Tetsuya shows up to help, then Kouji is pretty much written out right after. Kouji didn't get his moment where he gets back at them before being defeated, so it leaves a sour taste in your mouth. And while I like Tetsuya, he's kind of boring when you compare him to Kouji.
>>
>>20815817
The other two were robot/cyborg's so that probably meant they could survive. The other two were probably "normal" organics so they died.
>>
File: It hits.png (929 KB, 981x546)
929 KB
929 KB PNG
>>20815783
>wait WAIT SHIT is this the Hot Rod/Lincoln/etc effect
It's a little worse than that. Tetsuya actually got self-conscious over a certain someone maybe not liking as Kouji in universe, with a tragic result. That's what they're referring to in 30 when you're trying to rescue him from Infinity and Dr. Hell brings up a mistake he made. That mistake pretty much guaranteed he was never going to be liked as much by fans. But like I said, there's been a lot of stuff since then that has improved his image. He still gets a lot of major appearances in various things, unlike Grendizer, which almost seems to have been removed from the Mazinger canon at this point. Which is weird since it seemed more popular than Great Mazinger, but whatever, I'm not a big Grendizer person

>>they took away his marriage
Infinity, the latest Mazinger work, is the only one to ever have Tetsuya be married. That said, Shin was the only show to have him but not Jun. Granted it kinda made sense because Tetsuya only ever showed up in flashbacks in Shin.

But anyway, I clearly don't have to sell you on watching Mazinger since it seems like SRW already did that. Just try not to play V or X before you watch Shin if you want the full impact of what those games do with it
>>
>>20815817
At least there's a moment in Hakaioh where J begs Guy to save Tomoro (AI ship).
https://pyroxenescanning.wordpress.com/2020/04/10/hakaiou-gaogaigar-vs-betterman-08/#sec10
“FOR THE SAKE OF COSMIC LAW… I CANNOT CEASE FIGHTING YET…” Tomoro 0017’s voice rang from King of Ruin King J-Der. Though Soldato J and Renais had been purified, he was still fighting as a Ruin Apostle.
When he heard his voice coming through on all frequencies, Soldato J, who had disembarked from the lifeboat onto Orbit Base, clenched his fist at how powerless he felt.
“Please, Guy… Save Tomoro… Save my friend…”
The proud warrior had never made a request of anyone else before. If there were something he wished for, he would fight for it himself — that was the only way he knew how to live. But now that King J-Der was his enemy, all J could do was pray and hope.
>>
File: Da-Garn X Boxes.jpg (374 KB, 1152x2048)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>
File: Guy and Tetsuya.jpg (3.85 MB, 1600x7200)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB JPG
>>20815827
Guy and Tetsuya collage.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZIot1k6Llg
>>
>>20813725
thanks anon

>>20813683
is Might Gaine not from the Brave series? I was sure it was
>>
File: Might Gaine-Goldran.jpg (542 KB, 2048x1536)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
>>20817619
Might Gaine is Brave.
>>
>>
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13983727
>>
File: J-Decker Shinkalion.jpg (948 KB, 1919x2164)
948 KB
948 KB JPG
>>
File: the sad truth.png (818 KB, 981x550)
818 KB
818 KB PNG
>>20819941
It's not the same no matter how much you meme it
>>
>>20819963
Does Hayato ever question why they are using child soldiers like in the TV show?
>>
File: Guy, Lolo and Pizza.jpg (356 KB, 1638x2048)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/MunetakaAbe/status/1521097440551522304
>>
>>20808839
Which Brave mecha is the strongest?
>>
>>20821375
All eight Brave mechas in their strongest forms should be equally the strongest, but most likely Genesic GaoGaiGar is the strongest of them all.
>>
>>20815823
Extremely "replacement rando"...
Lackluster in comparison, ohhh.

>>20815825
>Ohhhh...

>>20815827
>worse
>self-conscious over a certain someone maybe not liking as Kouji in universe, with a tragic result
H-huh
>That mistake pretty much guaranteed he was never going to be liked as much by fans
What the fuck happened...
>Grendizer
Oop- it's more popular than Great? I've literally never seen Grend talked about at all..
>I clearly don't have to sell you on watching Mazinger since it seems like SRW already did that.
I mean, I'm fond of the robots but didn't really have the knowledge or desire of watching which show(s). Maybe Shin and then Zero?

>>20815829
A-
geez, that's.... ohhh..... ;__;
Something about a strong and antisocial character warming up or begging for help...

>>20816195
Legitimately never even got this far, geez... I'm rooting for poor Tetsuya a bit. AND I love LOVE Guy.

>>20819941
LET'S GOOOO-
>>20819963
Ah.

>>20820912
Cursed...

>>20821375
Your favourite.
>>
>>20821614
>it's more popular than Great?
It ran for longer and had some pretty good international success. I've heard anecdotes of the French thinking Mazinger Z is a Grendizer ripoff since Grendizer aired first in that country

> but didn't really have the knowledge or desire of watching which show(s)
Kinda understandable. The plot and characters aren't really all that special (except where Shin is concerned, and even then it's still just the plot that improves), especially if all you're seeing of them is the Infinity SRW versions. However, Mazinger shines because it's one of the few mecha shows that actually does focus on the mecha. The original 92 episode Toei show is basically just one massive upgrade arc. They pack Mazinger Z with progressively more abilities to remove all the weaknesses Dr. Hell tries to exploit until eventually they're able to mass produce Mazinger and take the fight to Dr. Hell. Shin is only 26 episodes and has a plot, so there's not as much time for that, but even it has this really hot blooded narrator that is extremely excited to hype up all the robot battles and tell you all about Mazinger's weapons and stuff
https://youtu.be/FDj1KTha8go

Again, that kind of thing is surprisingly difficult to get across in SRW, like remember the stage in 30 where Dann of Thursday starts to break down having no build up or evidence of this beforehand? It works like that for Mazinger too
>Legitimately never even got this far
Maybe you did. That's a DLC mission
>>
>>20821806
Ahhh, didn't know Grend did that great elsewhere, that's funny.
>except where Shin is concerned, and even then it's still just the plot that improves
Shin seems promising...
>especially if all you're seeing of them is the Infinity SRW versions
I don't like the Ichinana, and the younger brother is sort of just... there. Koji and Tetsuya are likable but they're also sort of just like, friendly + girl mentioned + presence as veterans, and that's about it? At least Guy had his moment with helping Regina, reuniting with Mamoru, everyone excited to get him bac, etc.
>it's one of the few mecha shows that actually does focus on the mecha
If only it were sentient-
>NINETY two episodes
Holy shit...
>massive upgrade arc
Heh
>They pack Mazinger Z with progressively more abilities to remove all the weaknesses Dr. Hell tries to exploit
Well, that explains why there were so many attacks I couldn't recognize.
>until eventually they're able to mass produce Mazinger and take the fight to Dr. Hell.
Mass-produce...
>it has this really hot blooded narrator that is extremely excited to hype up all the robot battles and tell you all about Mazinger's weapons and stuff
This is always good!!! Especially if his personality or self-awareness as a voice to the viewer happens like once or twice.
>that kind of thing is surprisingly difficult to get across in SRW
I'm surprised SRW got me to watch any shows at all, with how the frequent compression works.
>Dann of Thursday starts to break down having no build up or evidence of this beforehand?
Oh. Right... I do recall that but like- I get that you can't really have "you can't use him for 10 stages" or "he suffers a penalty now" going on where there's an indetermined span of time between each stage of the show.. It was creative though that (the ability to go to Earth's orbit not being an issue) they fixed it with letting the shitty orphans go and using their bot.
>It works like that for Mazinger too
Hooray....
Wait they DID- char limit aa
>>
>2 episodes left of Rayearth
I could theoretically finish this today...

>>20821806
They DID do that with Mazinger, where Tetsuya literally got kidnapped and we missed him dearly!! Grrr, SRW lacks Courage, that made me feel bad and they should try to do that sparingly to make the players care more.
>Maybe you did. That's a DLC mission
I got.... PRETTY far, chapter 6 or 7, a few away from the Antarctica mission iirc.
>>
>>20821614
Another picture
>>
>>20821822
N-no, these are scary
>>
File: Kiguyrumi.jpg (105 KB, 1200x837)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>20821825
Guy niichan is staring at you, with courage.
>>
File: Guy green.jpg (65 KB, 960x720)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>20821827
I want him to look like this, not like that...
>>
>>20821818
Yeah, I think you can play that mission if you can get that far
Anyway, yeah, they've done stuff like that it in the past, but it's usually more related to pilots going missing than the robots themselves having any flaws, like T had a fixed stage order like most other SRW games, and it never really nerfed Dann either even though I'm pretty sure the same scenario did come up, meanwhile you have things like Mizuki leaving the team temporarily providing a massive nerf to Gravion in SRW Z that lasted for 10 stages even though she's just the pilot of a combiner a leg
>>
>>20821829
The /m/onkey's paw ruined your desires.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOBjXiPEVck
>>
>>20821839
>they've done stuff like that it in the past, but it's usually more related to pilots going missing than the robots themselves having any flaws
Or just have the whole robot go missing or awol..
>fixed stage order
Ehh...
>Mizuki leaving the team temporarily providing a massive nerf to Gravion in SRW Z that lasted for 10 stages
Ehhh, why leave..
>even though she's just the pilot of a combiner a leg
Hey, everyone's important!
>tfw love it when there's a "we need to learn how to work as a team" or other things that involve a combiner component just fucking off, and the remaining team has to deal with fighting minus a limb
Heh

>>20821845
I want Guy to ruin my insides.
>>
File: Mikoto (1).jpg (1.6 MB, 3508x4960)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
https://twitter.com/yonetanikantoku/status/1521487398957375492
>>
File: Mikoto 2022 6.jpg (1.98 MB, 1983x2480)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB JPG
>>
File: g-gundam-2-stalker.jpg (15 KB, 400x300)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>20821817
> Especially if his personality or self-awareness as a voice to the viewer happens like once or twice
I'm pretty sure they address the viewer directly a few times. Imagawa seemed to enjoy the excitable narrator thing since he put one in G Gundam too. He even gave that one an actual body, pic related. And as if he doesn't already look silly enough, that eyepatch is completely fake; he yanks it off every episode and there seems to be a functioning eye underneath
>>
>>20821852
Yeah, like him and the other Braves ruining your Goldran fan insides.
>>
https://twitter.com/hakaba_event/status/1521316112788455425
>>
What is it about GGG that attracts the faggiest childish whiners? First Clawshrimpy now this guy. Or is he just Clawshrimpy as an anon again?
>>
>>20822286
Takahiro Kimura.
>>
>>20822286
I don't know what you're talking about, but clawshrimpy hated every Brave that wasn't GGG because he thought their protagonists were too masculine or something and thought that Mammoru was Chirico done right
Dude was clearly mentally ill
>>
>>20821874
>I'm pretty sure they address the viewer directly a few times
Heh
>Imagawa seemed to enjoy the excitable narrator thing
Good taste!
>since he put one in G Gundam too.
Still have to watch-
>pic related
ACTUAL WALKING AND TALKING NARRATOR, OHHHH
>he yanks it off
>EVERY episode
>and there seems to be a functioning eye underneath
A-ahahahahaha

>>20821949
>Yeah, like him and the other Braves ruining your Goldran fan insides.
H-huh
No no no, don't make me pick between Guy nii-chan and Goldran like this.
>>
File: Clawshrimpy Bingo.jpg (419 KB, 1000x1200)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>20822299
Dude was the entire circus.
>>
>>20822299
I believe he's talking about the person fixated on Guy.
>>
>>20822507
Yeah I know, not really clear where "childish whiner" comes into that though, even if some these posts are a bit juvenile
>>
File: Fighbird_06s.jpg (331 KB, 1000x1500)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
http://evolution-toy.sblo.jp/article/189510125.html?s=09
>>
>>20822286
>>20822515
Ahhh, I'm sorry...
>>
>>20822540
I'll say it in the kindest way I can: please be more considerate in the future. I noticed a few of your posts with Guy pictures got deleted before in a couple of threads. It may have to do with violating one of the global rules of the site which is no avatarposting.
>>
>>20822558
I just get excited, I'm sorry, I'm much more depressing irl.
Didn't even notice those get deleted, so I'll keep that in mind. And avatarring wasn't intentional, was just excited to find all those new images .
>>
File: file.png (3.01 MB, 1544x1775)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB PNG
I'M COMING HOME
>>
File: file.png (1.68 MB, 1546x909)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>they even meet early on
Adorable.
>>
File: Nice Guy.jpg (962 KB, 1440x4320)
962 KB
962 KB JPG
>>20822565
I've been meaning to post this to you for a while. Yeah, I'm going against my own warning, but I'll try cheering you up here and everybody makes mistakes. We just have to learn from those mistakes and not repeat them.
>>
File: file.png (2.09 MB, 1546x909)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
>tfw legitimately feel distress about finishing this stage, because that means it'll be over and it'll never be my first time again
Gotta have the save file safely somewhere, and then replay it to screencap every moment of it..
But I'm finally reunited with J-Decker, it feels like it's been fucking forever!!!

>>20822604
>I've been meaning to post this to you for a while.
Awww! Thank you...
And how come I don't remember this heartfelt moment at all? Really do need to give this a rewatch.
>spoiler
Heh. And thank you, it's going to be a rough couple of months.
>everybody makes mistakes
But I'm probably going to continue lusting after Guy and Mamoru...
>We just have to learn from those mistakes and not repeat them.
Y-yeah!
>>
>>20822629
Not a big enough fan of the DLC units to be using any of them? Kind of a shame you put off the game for it
Though I guess you might be planning to use Red-5+ later on
>>
>>20822629
The scene happened at Choryujin's debut episode. Still, be careful or else you might be like Shrimpy which >>20822299 and >>20822356
mentioned about
>>
File: file.png (1.93 MB, 1546x909)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
I don't remember this line, but WEW LET'S GOOO DECKARRRD

>>20822638
>Not a big enough fan of the DLC units to be using any of them? Kind of a shame you put off the game for it
You're making me feel bad.. some DLC ones I'll be putting off, but I deployed my favourites and folks that I thought would comment on Deckard's arrival. I guess I missed Ernie and Shinkalion. I like Ogami and Sanger and Chirico and a few others, but I'm a bit overwhelmed by the choices desu and will probably go with favorites+thematics. I do want to give everyone at least a fair chance though, albeit I'm a bit disappointed in lack of lines, e.g. was expecting the uhhhhh sharp white giant guy to say something about Gridman or Ultraman. My friend's a huge fan of the Dancouga due to its morale shenanigans, so that's a bit exciting.

>>20822646
Ahhh, that's pretty early, why don't I remember this...
This person sounds bizarre and angry and mentally ill... 2 out of 3 isn't bad, r-right?
>>
File: Kill everything.png (993 KB, 980x553)
993 KB
993 KB PNG
>>20822651
>albeit I'm a bit disappointed in lack of lines
It kind of seems to depend on which series, like there's some DLC characters that do get a lot of lines while others get nothing. If I had to rank it from most to least, it'd probably be something like
1. Sakura Wars characters show up very often and have voiced lines for various enemy factions
2. Dancouga, Shinkalion, the SRX team and Masaki don't get quite as much, but still a considerable amount (Ryusei in particular seems to have a voice line for literally everything)
3. Gundam IBO, Ultraman, Sanger and Ratsel pop up every now and then and still have voice lines
4. Pretty much everyone else, bare minimum voice lines, only one or two lines of dialogue otherwise
I've been using Chirico a lot even still though. He oddly had something to say against Zagato of all bosses
>>
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>Kurumi straight up calls Mamoru a stud
Well, with a score of 44, he's my current top pilot.. I wasn't expecting this, nor all these neat Yuuta moments with Mamoru. It's almost contagious, making ME want to look up to him too. It'll be wonderful to see him reunite with Guy again. And in the manga, and in the novel, still so much to read...
>>
>>20822651
The dude was just that obsessed on Mamoru and GGG. Last time I saw him was on a Dagwon thread four years ago. https://desuarchive.org/m/thread/16315022/#q16317587
https://desuarchive.org/m/thread/16315022/#q16317650
>>
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
One of the best things to come out of SRW30 is imo the generational thing they've set up with 3G->Brave Police, both for the bots as well as the people.
>tfw no Shin Yuusha megaseries where several shows are set in the same continuity

>>20822665
>Sakura Wars characters show up very often and have voiced lines for various enemy factions
I found Ogami and the others likable, but deploying three units is a bit much... (I've cheated with Izuru a bit, but I generally think that friends should be deployed together) Also I'm legitimately unsure when someone's going to comment, them chatting before the stage is sometimes a good hint but sometimes isn't at all.
>Dancouga, Shinkalion
Well, they seemed slightly likable, so I'll pop them in now and then.
>Ryusei in particular seems to have a voice line for literally everything
Ehhhh...
>IBO, Ultraman
Those two seemed lackluster, why is the pilot unclothed and why is Ultraman tiny...
>Sanger and Ratsel
Actually wish they got way more combat and plot lines, they're very very cool!
>bare minimum voice lines, only one or two lines of dialogue otherwise
I was actually so excited for Didarion, but he may as well not even exist...
>He oddly had something to say against Zagato of all bosses
This- stuff like this will drive me up the wall if I miss them. Just.. so much to uncover, even if the line is literally "I'm not here to chat" ahahaha

>>20822677
I swear, how do people recognize other anons...
>toxic masculine shitheads
>Mamoru is as well written as he was
>Guy and J's meta criticism of toxic masculinity
What is any of this, what is the basis of any of this aside from being unmedicated
>is LGBT representation
I want to rub my face on Mamoru but what the fuck, I don't understand
>>
File: uh.png (788 KB, 980x549)
788 KB
788 KB PNG
>>20822695
>but deploying three units is a bit much
it's not as much later on. You could always just go with Taiga and Gemini, or even just leave out Sakura or Erica.

>Also I'm legitimately unsure when someone's going to comment
Well, in terms of pre-battle dialogue, I can say that even the Sakura Wars characters don't really seem to get any (though they too had something for Zagato. Maybe the entire cast has something for Zagato)
>>
>>20822695
I mean, he literally had a name and trip on him during those posts. Again, do not follow shrimp path.
>>
Why don't you guys like me.....I just want to fuck Mamoru and also be him.
>>
>>20822286
He's a leaf fag kicked out of /tfg/ on /toy/ and he's your problem now.
>>
>>20822703
>it's not as much later on
Are you given way more slots later on?
>even just leave out Sakura or Erica.
But they're so fun!
>Taiga and Gemini
>haven't even met them yet
>FIVE DLC units for a single franchise
I'm being spoiled!

>Maybe the entire cast has something for Zagato
I've seen sad things said about Rayearth, it was done poorly, the plot is boring, the way the game did it is boring, the game doesn't care about Rayearth, etc. but it seems almost everyone has something to say about Zagato. That's really nice. I appreciate what they did with him and the reason for his invasion.

>>20822707
Ah heh, fair.

>>20824040
>kicked out
>making random and hostile lies about other people
>time in UK is 11:14 am
Goanon, is that you?
>post bios that I find interesting
>vs makes new threads right at bumplimit on a slow board, citing "it's always been done", "people won't be able to find it", before periodically admitting it's done solely out of spite
Why don't you make a new /srwg/, because I've seen you there, the same way you do on /toy/? I'm sure people will respond identically.
>inb4 denial and five sudden new IPs agreeing with you
I believe you that you're not him or whatever.
>>
>>20824048
Don't be an ass. Even before Goanon happened we've asked you nicely to get a trip so we could filter your inane walls of greentext with useless one-liner replies, coupled with endless avatar-posting. When Goanon did sperg out, your posts become their fuel for making new threads whether you'd admit it or not. Even clawshrimpy had the decency (and negative IQ) to get a tripcode.

Just so you know, /m/ actually has mods unlike /toy/. Except when Ginguiser is posted.
>>
>>20824093
>bios of literal-who C listers that came up that seemed interesting considered as avatars because whatever
>get a name because apparently that'll make things easier
>immediately get yelled at for getting a name
ok
>your posts become their fuel for making new threads
>literally specifically my fault that this person had multiple schizo meltdowns at times when I wasn't even awake
Nah, fuck that guy. He's still going on with this even if so many regulars apart from me have stopped posting. Not that it matters whether or not I post, because I've literally seen him still bring me up unprompted, or mistake someone else as me regardless. Don't justify someone who's immensely spiteful and greatly ill.
>Ginguiser
Sorry, what's the issue with specifically Ginguiser? I think this is the show with that gif/segment of "things just stacked on top of one another and then combination". It sort of looks like "my first spaceship or robot made out of Lego, but it's just an amalgamation of all my favourite parts, with no colour coordination let alone logistics".
>>
File: Trainboy.jpg (628 KB, 1919x1802)
628 KB
628 KB JPG
Wait, what?
>trains trains, we are Japanese
>all the Dagwons have different themes but four of them also turn into trains just to get that added fun of trains in
>J-Decker has no trainbots (patrolling the rails makes more sense than 3-4construction cops)
>GaoGaiGar only has non-sentient linergao that becomes the shoulders
>even Goldran had a train
Did having Might Gaine just remind them that they could take it easy with the trains now and then? I falsely misremembered/assumed every show had at least one trainbot, but apparently not, it's a bit disappointing.
>>
>>20811574
Where to acquire
>>
>>20802979
On the last episode of Rayearth, that I'll finish sometime hopefully today. I'm surprised but refuse to believe that those were Eagle's last words, what the fuck. Unsure how they're going to resolve everything within one episode, but as long as they avoid recapping anything, maybe it'll be fine. Wooo almost there!
Also hope the teeth stuff go well, I'm really worried.. Hopefully you'll be able to do some fun or relaxing things while taking it easy. I haven't had wisdom teeth removed, so I'm not sure how precisely horrible it's going to be. But rooting for you as always!
>>
>>20824048
>Are you given way more slots later on?
I'm near the end of the game, regularly getting 18+ slots. I imagine all the new missions they created that go past the end of the original game have even more
It's still a bit rough, but I'm on my second playthrough. Last time I used K&M, Code Geass, Gridman, and I'm not bothering with them this time so I have room from L-Gaim and some of the DLC stuff, which I didn't use the first time (I finished the game before any DLC came out). It's more manageable if you do it like this

>the way the game did it is boring
Well, I wouldn't get ahead of myself with that. Every character having something to say is pretty common on finale stages, and maybe that's just how they were treating the stage with Zagato. Rayearth certainly does feel like a different show afterwords. It doesn't seem to apply to DLC series though, bizarrely not even Go had any pre-battle dialogue for the Devo Getter final boss

Also I realize that I forgot Devo Getter's amount of interactions, which are in the second group with Dancouga and Shinkalion. They don't have too many voice lines, and they don't have much pre-battle dialougue, but you see them speak up in the story a fair amount. I did try to go back and use Didarion as well and I was surprised to see he actually does have a lot of voice lines he recorded for 30 even if he has no dialogue outside that and never gets an upgrade
>>
>>20824173
https://www.gundam.my/other-series-kits-mw-model-genesic-gaogaigar-the-king-of-braves-gaogaigar-itemid-7350.html?fbclid=IwAR2D5EqFVc5zjagumBZGo7Xxv3v0kUJvrhxakfydqca8jSM7O5_0e2a3bgM
https://www.bombusbee.net/pre-ordermw-model-gggg-genesic-gaogaigar-model-kit-p4183.html?fbclid=IwAR2cWMNo8lajISkMuCNTScL9mMDE-TmRcJdJcLbSFR7LWL_bxOEHFh1IVXw
https://gundamit.com/mw-model-genesic-gaogaigar-gaogaigar_p0922.html
Tried these sites
>>
File: FRwzlT7akAAbWGU.jpg (212 KB, 1024x730)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zNIgJ4iQis
>>
>>20814188
Built mine today and damn, Koto really needs to up their game.
By now the polystyrene plastic definitely feels a lot cheaper and lighter than the one used by their competition and the whole thing feels just plain and basic in terms of gimmicks and tooling.
Also, the size of the box is borderline obscene.
The could've easily made the thing half its width and like a cm or two taller instead and all the runners still would've fit easily into it.
>>
>>20825001
I built the koto J-Decker not too long ago and I thought it was pretty great, was there some kind of huge quality drop?
>>
>>20825108
It's not really a quality drop but more a "behind the times" issue.
Lines like Super Minipla, Moderoid and the like have fully transformable models by now that cost less and feel more solid while the Koto kits are basically overpriced HGs.
Don't get me wrong, the sculpts of them are great and they pose really well but overall they lack any kind of "oomph", especially one that warrants their price.
>>
File: file.png (1.21 MB, 1920x1080)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
Have to respond to SRWfriend after food, watching Dagwon but ohhhhh
chest fire blast, no one told me it could- why don't more bots do this from the chest mouths
>>
>>20825838
Probably because King Exaiser did it in such a cool way that they didn't feel like bothering with it for awhile after
>>
File: file.png (994 KB, 1920x1080)
994 KB
994 KB PNG
>>20825845
Nvm this is a fucking dumbass children's show
>Exkaiser
Still have to get through...
>the urge to rewatch Goldran and GaoGaiGar picking up
>same for Gun X Sword and Gridman
I will never be able to finish the shows I haven't watched
>>
File: pfft.png (318 KB, 642x325)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>20825847
Well, for GGG, reminder that you got its full plot in SRW W ahead of you. Don't burn yourself out on it beforehand
>>
>>20825860
Full! Full plot!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! All of it?? Ohhhhh...
>Thunder Rai next episode
Ohhhh (granted I'm able to physically exist for the end of the episode) I'm excited!!! What kind of precious and helpful boy will he be...
>>
File: J-Phoenix W.jpg (111 KB, 952x697)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>20825868
Yes, all of it
>>
>>20825868
Everything that was released up to that point. The entire TV show and all of FINAL. There's so much GGG in W that I have put GGG on the bench in every other SRW game. I got enough of it for one lifetime
>>
>>20825888
All all all all!!!!
Is there anything else to look forward to for W, so the 3G friends don't feel as lonely?

>>20825896
Wait... as for story/character/emotional moments, do we get more moments, or less... perhaps maybe even some stuff unique to the game? That's not including the crossover stuff too, I'm cautiously excited and optimistic.
>There's so much GGG in W that I have put GGG on the bench in every other SRW game. I got enough of it for one lifetime
That's a bit saddening but also very fair, if W rewarded you with that much GaoGaiGar!
Playing 30 makes me realize how much I took Guy and the rest of 3G for granted. Albeit it's fun to play as Mamoru and Kaidou too. I hope we'll get a series with them with the rest of 3G, all present and accounted for.
>>
>>20825910
Their interactions with Tekkaman Blade for instance.
>>
>>20825917
I've seen this eighty billion times, and I'm halfway curious and excited, but I don't know anything abut this guy (boy). But holy shit, a candid existential and uplifting talk from Guy. Even immense autistic homolust aside, this wholesome support looks like something immensely wonderful to see, or to have...
>>
File: file.png (1.49 MB, 1920x1080)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
no
>>
>>20825917
I can't really think of anything new that they did that didn't involve crossover (not really much time for original scenarios given that they crammed the entire TV show into the first half of the game), but there was quite a bit of crossover stuff, and of course, since FINAL got the second half, that did mean a few elements got expanded more than they were in the OVA. You have to deal with Bionet for quite a number of stages
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.19 MB, 1920x1080)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>
>>
25 eps into GGG, do people like Big Volfogg? I can't stand him so far
>>
File: Big Volfogg.jpg (563 KB, 1440x1080)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
>>20826082
What do you not like about Big Volfogg?
>>
>>20826082
What do you mean, can people stand Volfogg, and specifically Big Volfogg, what don't you like about him?
>>
>>20826093
>>20826091
I honestly don't really like the combo of ninja and police bot, plus I just find him really boring personality wise
>>
>>20826110
>anon meant Volfogg overall
With Guy heroing around and the show often following Mamoroop who is but a frightened child, the show provides a neat guardian and friend similar to how the other Brave shows had one for the main protag. Granted I think GaoGaiGar lacks the good stuff of "lovable main bot we learn more about" or "friendship between main bot and boy/guy" that we got in the other shows, but Volfogg's quite and dutiful and reliable.
>I honestly don't really like the combo of ninja and police bot
I found the police car mysterious and was disappoint with this at first too, anon. But he becomes more endearing and reliable over time, even if his combined mode isn't as strong as that of the trucks. Don't forget that Volfogg is pretty resourceful.

I'd tell you something about his AI but I only learned about it this year, so I'll leave it to other anons on when to best tell you about it.
>>
>>20826110
also with specifically big volfogg, it just feels like a useless transformation because the two dobers have no personality and just feel like weapons for Volfogg (which they are I suppose) whereas say Chojinryu is a lot cooler IMO
>>
File: img0135.jpg (2.06 MB, 2438x3337)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
>>20826110
>I honestly don't really like the combo of ninja and police bot,
Sounds like you won't be a fan of Shadowmaru's motif then, although he has a lot more character than Volfogg.
>>
Rai's very cute and I got to see another side of Ryu thanks to him, I hope he's not grating and I REALLY hope someone can point out or encourage the merits of Volfogg, he was my first favourite brave bot and it's honestly a bit saddening to see someone might not like him..

>>20826143
>the two dobers have no personality and just feel like weapons for Volfogg
That was disappointing too, but that just means more time for Volfogg to shine!

>>20826167
If anon ends up hating Shadowmaru, I might honestly cry.
>>
>>20826177
>>20826167
GGG is my first Brave show, so I don't know ttoo much about Shadowmaru yet. I'll probably watch J-Decker or Mightgaine next cause both look neat.

I should note though, I don't want to make anyone feel sad for not liking Volfogg, I'm not trying to pass my opinions as objective so I kinda feel bad
>>
File: img0018.jpg (3.28 MB, 2408x3452)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB JPG
>>20826143
>>20826184
How are you feeling about the titular mecha too if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>20826143
I never really liked Choryujin because the symmetrical docking combining scheme always seemed lazy and the design is just overall kind of bland (I like the truck modes at least).
Big Volfogg's cool because it's basically like this operator ninja meant for stealth being able to take on a full battle mode if he needs to. The show already has enough characters without the drones too, I feel
>>
Must sleep.. hope everyone had a brave day today too.

>>20826184
>GGG is my first Brave show
Ohhh! It was my first Brave show too! I'm excited a bit for you now. I watched J-Decker after, because it was apparently (and it was) the show that gave the bots characterization the most.
>Might Gaine
That's good too, just keep in mind that the last few eps only have meh Hong Kong English subs rather than decent.
>I don't want to make anyone feel sad for not liking Volfogg, I'm not trying to pass my opinions as objective so I kinda feel bad
Aw, geez, anon, you're really sweet. Please retain your kindness without becoming gratingly mentally ill like me. I do hope you end up liking him though, he's quiet but reliable.

I'll try to put later GaoGaiGar stuff in spoilers when it comes up, Brave shows are the few stuff in life I could mostly watch without spoilers. Let us know now and then how you're finding the show and its characters.
>>
>>20826190
I really like it, especially that most of his new attacks so far have come from other characters so it really feels like teamwork, with the exception of dividing driver. I particularly like Goldion Hammer as an upgrade to his ultimate move that works better specifically because he's helped by others in it. Plus the design is really cool to me.
>>
>>20826198
Good to know, I'll definitely give J-Decker a watch then cause part of the reason I especially like Goldymarg is how much personality he has. I'll definitely give updates, I'm getting to where I'm told the show really picks up so I'm excited about that.
>>
>>20826211
I love how they picked Hyuma as the basis of Goldy's AI.
>>
>>20826218
yeah I really liked Hyuma too, honestly one of the funniest parts of the show so far was his helmet with specific slots for his mohawk
>>
>>20826222
That and crushing walkie talkies. Complied a few different frames together to give the image limit some breathing room
>>
>>20826235
>That and crushing walkie talkies. Complied a few different frames together to give the image limit some breathing room
yup, him crushing basically every communication device he holds is great
>>
>>20826207
Yeah, the Goldion Hammer is grand and glorious: Hiyama's delivery, the dramatic music and framing really elevates it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6I9dCB1mqU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs-aGaVfJxc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PB3adoFR98
>>
>>20826211
>part of the reason I especially like Goldymarg is how much personality he has
Aw, glad to hear you're enjoying Goldymarg, he's pretty fun.
>I'm getting to where I'm told the show really picks up
Then I can't wait until you watch FINAL.

>>20826235
Heh. I'll give (You) some breathing room
>>20826247
Also him and Goldy arguing was pretty endearing.

>>20827204
I don't fully recognize everyone, especially the big gun-chest guy, the bigger modes look bulky and none of this looks posable, but there's still something amazingly fun about this..
Oh he turns into a gun- shoulder cannon!!! You would have felt like the luckiest kid in the world to have this whole set, huh. Holy shit.
>cannontrain guy sounds familiar
Guy nii-chan..?
>>
>>20824317
I'll be taking my wisdom teeth extraction around tomorrow afternoon but I watched the Rayearth finale and rewatched GGG's 29th episode today
>>
>>20827457
29th, how is it?
How was Rayearth??? Ohhhhh, we did it, anon!!
And aaaaaaaaaaa, I'll remember, I'll be worrying and praying.. Is there any way to keep in touch if you're dizzy or like, half-dead? How bad/how long will it be? I'm worried.

I'll miss you.
>>
>>20827442
Yeah, Hiyama (Maito and Guy's seiyuu) is the one who does the Perfect Cannon shout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtV-lf10kk8
>>
>>20827466
Pizza and Guy's rivalry was fun to watch and at least the former will be reborn like a phoenix as J. Rayearth overall, I had a swell time, still feeling empty inside after what happened to Eagle. I'll try to be in touch after the extraction and probably relax myself by watching Zenkaiger, GGG and other stuff.
>>
>>20827482
Ah ha, I see. I knew he did Maito's voice, but I assumed it was traincannon's voice, so that threw me off.
>video
Nope, not going to spoil myself!

>>20827514
You're fun to watch!
>reborn like a phoenix
He was a welcome sight to see again, he's just too cool! His relationship with Renais (and Arma ofc) was nice to see in Final too.

I think I was expecting to cry for the finale, but I guess I was doing okay that day. Debonair was a bit disappointing but as I said, the entire show was pretty predictable APART from Eagle's death. Reconciling with poor Nova was good though, think I got slightly emotional, poor Hikaru. And poor Eagle...
Poor (You), even! I'll miss you quite a lot. Hope your operation and recovery go swimmingly.
>>
>>20827548
At least you have Dagwon, the Rayearth OVA or Zenkaiger to watch during my operation tomorrow. I'm doublepaging the fourth GGG Final sidestory manga chapter too.
>>
>>20827894
>spoiler
A-aaaa
>doublepaging
Please take it easy... If you have the link, I can do that stuff and let you rest, even double-paging them as necessary.
>>
>>20828031
I'll let you finish the Rayearth OVA first like I did with the TV series. Have fun with it and Zenkaiger. Don't worry, I got the doublepaging process done now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktJnNSS-d00
Might Gaine ED Blu-ray
>>
>>20828100
>OVA
But they're 45min long each, I wanted to watch >>>Diebuster (ep 1 was actually fun!), and... I've legitimately forgotten what I want to watch now. I've been waking up in the mornings and having to eat 3 meals a day, I'm so fucking bored.

>Zenkaiger
But that's live-action-
>46 gb for eps 1-36
Too many gigabytes!!!

>Don't worry, I got the doublepaging process done now.
Whew, but I meant also like, posting while in and out of deliriousness...
>>
>>20828153
Well you could always like, stay on topic and get back to Dagwon. You're drawing near the end of it, all the hype stuff lies before you.
>>
File: BaGGG.jpg (385 KB, 1600x1200)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
>>
>>20828160
I'm on ep36, so that's 13 episodes left! But sometimes I get lonely or restless watching/sticking to the same thing...
>all the hype stuff lies before you.
I really really hope Luna is doing okay.

>>20828164
>30 dollarydoos for a bagaigar
I don't know...
>>
>>20828169
The yen's value is in the toilet right now. At the current exchange rate, that shirt would be somewhere around 23 USD. A lot of merch is currently cheaper than it used to be because of it. Try and take advantage of it while you can
>>
>>
>>20828191
I was excited for a second, but the Canadian dollar is pretty dogshit too, it's still 30 leaves here.. I'll keep an eye out for deals, but I'm not exactly going to have high hopes.

>>20828195
These seem almost too good to play or do anything with, I'd just be staring at them and organizing them before putting them neatly back in the box, honestly.
>>
File: gggvb-vol2-inner.jpg (999 KB, 1442x2166)
999 KB
999 KB JPG
>>
>A part of the fun of watching Brave was taking everything at face value like a kid. Chances are everything will be okay and they'll win in their combined mode or with a new attack, but you watch with the investment of a child wondering if his favourite friend will be okay.
I don't think I watched GaoGaiGar with this mindset, regrettably. That's probably why I wasn't tremendously invested in most of the bots or the plot, compared to say, Goldran out of all things.
>friend mentions that none of the books you read in/up to high school "count", since you're still a kiddo
The same inversely applies to Yuusha, I think. Gotta discover your inner child.
>>
File: 87-85.jpg (1.33 MB, 2539x1200)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
Storytime on the fourth chapter. Previous chapters >>20788278
https://desuarchive.org/m/thread/20746658/#q20770853
https://desuarchive.org/m/thread/20746658/#q20757835
>>
File: 89-88.jpg (984 KB, 1754x1200)
984 KB
984 KB JPG
>>
File: 91-90.jpg (864 KB, 1754x1200)
864 KB
864 KB JPG
>>
File: 93-92.jpg (922 KB, 1754x1200)
922 KB
922 KB JPG
>>
File: 95-94.jpg (905 KB, 1754x1200)
905 KB
905 KB JPG
>>
File: 97-96.jpg (880 KB, 1754x1200)
880 KB
880 KB JPG
>>
File: 99-98.jpg (1.01 MB, 1754x1200)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>
File: 101-100.jpg (1006 KB, 1754x1200)
1006 KB
1006 KB JPG
>>
File: 103-102.jpg (951 KB, 1754x1200)
951 KB
951 KB JPG
>>
File: 105-104.jpg (966 KB, 1754x1200)
966 KB
966 KB JPG
>>
File: 107-106.jpg (757 KB, 1754x1200)
757 KB
757 KB JPG
>>
File: 109-108.jpg (938 KB, 1754x1200)
938 KB
938 KB JPG
>>
File: 111-110.jpg (953 KB, 1754x1200)
953 KB
953 KB JPG
>>
File: 113-112.jpg (852 KB, 1754x1200)
852 KB
852 KB JPG
>>
File: 115-114.jpg (834 KB, 1754x1200)
834 KB
834 KB JPG
>>
File: 116.png (239 KB, 827x1200)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
Fourth chapter done
>>
File: Claw vs Fire J-Decker.png (3.81 MB, 780x2620)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB PNG
>>20824329
>>20824048
So as a followup to these posts, yeah, the game basically was treating the fight with Zagato like a normal finale stage. Now that I'm at the actual end of the game, the expansion characters (sans Devo Hayato and Benkei) have a dialogue against almost every major boss, as do most other protagonists
By way of example, I screencapped all the dialogue my team was capable of during the final battle with the Claw. If you want to view the rest of it, it's available here https://file.io/w4z9OEw0XNle

Sadly Didarion didn't have anything even though the other OGs I deployed did. I think he still has voice lines, at least. I guess that's just the consequence of coming with a free update. At least he's a well animated unit with a cool gimmick; they can't ever take that from him
>>
Anon watching GGG for the first time back again, I just watched episode 30 and it + the entire machine kings battle is easily the best part of the show so far for me with the projectile X scene being my favourite moment. I also really liked how all the mechs got their moment during the battle and it definitely improved my opinion on Volfogg quite a bit. Same with Pizza, I’m definitely expecting him to come back as an ally given the Phoenix imagery.
>>
>>20832141
>I just watched episode 30
Me too on my rewatch. I don't have a webm of the blu-ray version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koS3I_gbeo0
>>
>>20832143
Such a great track, I loved the shot of the silhouetted mechs standing in the pillar of energy when it started playing
>>
File: Tfw Yuuki Aru Tatakai.jpg (47 KB, 960x720)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>20832177
>>
>>20832237
Heck yeah, one of the coolest shots in the show so far
>>
>>20829791
I will read when I'm feeling better, but thank you for doing this. I'll miss you.

>>20831032
Finale stages are pretty hype, I'm too impatient to get to them, aaaa.
>The file you requested has been deleted
A-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'm sorry, I was too tardy...
>Didarion didn't have anything
Why did I pick someone neglected to like... I was really hoping for him to say something neat about Gridman.
I wonder if all the DLC guys have a neat "thanks/bye" like for when they find out how to go back home. That would be nice, it's the least they could do.
>At least he's a well animated unit with a cool gimmick; they can't ever take that from him
Yeah!!

>>20832141
>I also really liked how all the mechs got their moment during the battle and it definitely improved my opinion on Volfogg quite a bit.
I'm really glad, you've made me a happy boy, anon.
>>
>>20832258
Storytimer here. I'm still around. The wisdom teeth extraction made my gums sore (still recovering) and was only able to drink a protein shake for dinner last night. I had no breakfast and lunch yesterday.
>>
>>20832258
kek I didn't realize it was a delete after one download link
it's okay, I forgot some on the first go anyway and did a better crop job, also found a more privacy oriented filesharing site
here https://anonymshare.com/0brO/claw-vs.zip

Didarion's pretty obviously Tekkaman inspired, and, well, Tekkamen is the biggest part of SRW W after GGG, so at least you got that
>>
>>20832258
>I'm really glad, you've made me a happy boy, anon.
Good to hear, I thought him holding the boat zonder (I can't remember his name) in place so they could both be taken out was a great scene
>>
File: Bathroom.jpg (145 KB, 1430x1080)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>20832333
Pinchernone/Penchinon
>>
File: Tekkaman.jpg (108 KB, 1440x1080)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>20832276
Ahhhhh!!! I'm so happy...
Hope you're able to get nutrition or even hopefully yummies. You must be starving...

>>20832288
>someone stole my download
Whoever it was, if you delete the files then I won't get angry.
Immensely interesting and terrifying that 30 made the Claw an ayy rather than just an autist. The Claw is something that's a mixture of endearing, grating, and absolutely terrifying. It evokes emotional reactions, which I guess makes it good?
>Pricilla and El Dora frens
I was trying to find the Claw stage on youtube, because I was so close to it, but
>the 1-2 youtubers that did have the stage kept picking meta or favourite bots instead of stage/show-appropriate bots
>no Brownie or El Dora
Absolutely fucking horrible. Even if I find Jona boring, I'd still deploy his buddies with him for his stages.
>Tekkamen is the biggest part of SRW W after GGG, so at least you got that
>forgot which one Tekkaman is, but the name activates the "this was recommended as beloved" neurons
Robot looks cool though, evidently I saved.

>>20832333
Pinchenon or something, yeah the creepo clown. Urgh, good riddance, he was my least favourite zonder lord.
>so they could both be taken out was a great scene
I remember I got a bit emotional when we thought he died. So did dandruff guy. Remember when I wasn't sure whether I should tell you something? It was something told to me too, so I'm a bit hazy with the explanation, but:
>Volfogg's AI is based off of someone too
>dandruff programmer's partner/fren who died in duty
>this is why he and Volfogg are close (I assumed it was just because he put a lot into his programming)
>understandably this is why he's so fucking distraught at the thought of Volfogg dying, bc it's pretty much him losing his friend again
A-aa

>>20832340
I hate him, he's too creepy
>>
>>20832346
I could understand with a stage like that, very difficult to deploy even all the stage appropriate bots on that particular stage since it was also the finale for J-Decker and Rayearth as well. All the magic knights, Fire J-Decker, Lantis, and Van are all on autodeploy and you have fewer slots than normal. It's a bit of a mess. Don't do Angel Halo first if you want to avoid this
>>
>>20832359
No no, I watched the earlier non-final stage, the one with Bichael and Fasalina in the temple place. But he still deployed folks like Guy and Tetsuya (which is fine) and I think some DLC folks instead of Brownie or El, think the Nu Gundam and the Unicorn or something presumably great but out of place. Honestly.
Wait... where's Koji, Tetsuya, and Guy's reactions.. Mamoroop and Kaidou too..
(Once again, I was indifferent to Mamoru and liked Kaidou in GGG/FINAL but holy SHIT they really did Mamoru well for his Hakaioh design.)
>also the finale for J-Decker and Rayearth as well
The hell? That's quite a lot...
>All the magic knights, Fire J-Decker, Lantis, and Van are all on autodeploy and you have fewer slots than normal
GIAN SANG YOONG, Fto.......... go, Ray, Brownie, El Dora, and then fill the rest with Guy and faves...
>Don't do Angel Halo first if you want to avoid this
I think I'm at the end of the L-Gaim intro stage still, that's quite a far ways off..
>>
>>20832398
>the one with Bichael and Fasalina in the temple place
Yeah, that one you only got twelve slots. Also no one really has any special dialogue for fighting the Claw on that stage (except Van and Ray) since that's not the last time you fight him, so, not a big deal. Not even Nero or Pricilla have anything.

>Wait... where's Koji, Tetsuya, and Guy's reactions.. Mamoroop and Kaidou too..
I didn't field any Mazinger or GGG characters, no room for them. I only gave you what I used, and it already took a few hours just to put all that together. You can find out for yourself when you get that far
>>
>>20832346
So far, I only had protein shake and boiled eggs today. Just need to double page the fifth chapter for this thread or the next one.
>>
File: DanGGGan X.gif (1.24 MB, 400x300)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
>>20832239
The episode in general had alot of cool shots.
>>
>>20832340
>Pinchernone/Penchinon
Ty. All the names for the zonders really blend together for me.

>>20832346
>Volfogg's AI is based off of someone too
>dandruff programmer's partner/fren who died in duty
>this is why he and Volfogg are close (I assumed it was just because he put a lot into his programming)
>understandably this is why he's so fucking distraught at the thought of Volfogg dying, bc it's pretty much him losing his friend again
OK this really makes the whole moment even better for me for sure, I never made that connection but it makes a ton of sense. I might be stretching things a bit here but could his ninja-theming in-universe have been a way for Volfogg, based on his deceased friend, to be in less danger thanks to camo and stuff?
>>
Have Gurren Lagann and GaoGaiGar ever been in an SRW together? I don't think so but also don't trust my memory too much. I just think adult Simon and Gai would get along really well so I'd love to see their interactions
>>
File: X-Omega cast.jpg (3.75 MB, 3048x2536)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB JPG
>>20832673
Besides X-Omega, no
>>
>>20832678
That's a shame. Although it seems GGG will be a series staple for a little while, at least long enough for them to add the super AIs as playable for Hakaioh, so I've still got a chance for the two of them to interact someday.
>>
>>20832678
>can probably name at least 75% of the things in this image
very difficult to know what to feel
>>
>>20832340
You know, I think his AI model seem good, but Pinchernone is just that silly, he can't be taken seriously.
>>
>>20832437
Aw, no dialogue... but still, it's a matter of principle!
>no room for them. I only gave you what I used, and it already took a few hours just to put all that together. You can find out for yourself when you get that far
Oh, I didn't mean to sound ungrateful, these are really neat too! If/when I get to the stage, I'll record more lines!

>>20832457
Ah, boiled eggs seem soft enough. Hard-working friend, please take it easy...
>yukkuri Brave never
>completely inefficacious but somehow pleasant to have around

>>20832665
>Kirio Inugami
>Intelligence agent who was said to have a pivotal part in the GGG's groundwork. Deceased; killed in action on November 2, 2004. He was apparently friends with Kousuke Entouji, judging from the latter's interactions with Volfogg.
>November 2nd: Kirio Inugami is killed in the line of duty before he was to be transferred to GGG.

>to be in less danger thanks to camo and stuff
Maybe? Since he died in action? Thought you meant "was the agent ninja-y and stealthy too", but that would be a pretty neat detail or headcanon, just does NOT want someone like his friend to die again. Aaaa...
Oh also, watch Betterman if you haven't (can't imagine why you would have before GGG), it's set in the same universe. Unsure whether you should watch it before or after FINAL. It takes place during GGG but I think before FINAL, and you definitely maybe might gain from knowing about it for Hakaioh/GaoGaiGar vs Worseman. Hope you're enjoying GGG!
>>
File: FSPIIiRaIAEwnxI.jpg (183 KB, 562x800)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/666nao999/status/1523281163002941440
>>
>>20834077
>Hope you're enjoying GGG!

I'm really loving it so far, if the quality in the last few episodes persists through the rest of the series + FINAL, it'll probably be top 5 or top 3 mecha anime for me.

>Oh also, watch Betterman if you haven't (can't imagine why you would have before GGG), it's set in the same universe. Unsure whether you should watch it before or after FINAL. It takes place during GGG but I think before FINAL, and you definitely maybe might gain from knowing about it for Hakaioh/GaoGaiGar vs Worseman.

I definitely plan on watching it at some point especially so I can understand Hakaioh + SRW30 when I eventually play that. Plus chin requiem is a song I really like so that helps.
>>
>>20834350
Are you new to mecha? I don't think I have a single Brave show in even my top 20, even though I don't think any of them are truly bad (except maybe GGG FINAL)
>>
>>20834371
Decently, yeah. I've seen most Mazinger stuff, Gunbuster, G Fighter Gundam, Gurren Lagann, Code Geass, GunxSword and the SSSS stuff and that's basically it.
>>
>>20834376
That's certainly a lot of the classics, but there's a lot more out there. Some that might even surprise you. I know I definitely wasn't expecting FMP TSR to be as outstanding as it was. You don't hear too many people talk about on the same level as the stuff you mentioned, but I would definitely put it up there with those
>>
File: Spoiler Image (144 KB, 1440x1080)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>20834371
>>20834350
I enjoyed FINAL more than the TV series.
>>
>>20834387
Yeah I've still got a ton of stuff old and new to watch. My list as it stands is Dunbine, Dancouga, VOTOMS, Escaflowne and all the Getter stuff and then either J-Decker or Mightgaine
>>
File: Ougon Yuusha Goldran2.png (18 KB, 320x240)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>20834447
kind of a rough list, I think you would have a better time sticking to Braves on average. I like VOTOMS and Getter, but the others are all unfortunate in some way or another.
>>
File: lost his edge.png (1.32 MB, 1237x694)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>20834077
> If/when I get to the stage, I'll record more lines!
Try and get Lelouch's at least. I used him during my previous playthrough and I remember him opening the conversation with something along the lines of "I reject your self-centered morality and one-sided vision for the world," which just blew me away. Usually with these villain dialogues it takes a few lines before our heroes try and shut their opponent down, but Lelouch goes right for the jugular.
>>
File: MW Genesic.jpg (148 KB, 865x1080)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>20834077
Had some muffins, yogurt and fishcakes too. Preordered the MW Genesic model kit to use as a drawing reference to go with the Real Grade GaoGaiGar later this year too.
>>
>>20808839
Is the SMP Alternative Dragon Jet worth the money? I bought the Gunbuster but skipped on the add-on pack as they aren't good value for money. It applies to all add-on packs of high-end toy lines like Metal Build and Sentinel.
>>
>>20835797
Nobody has it yet.
>>
File: Lelouch on revenge.png (1.77 MB, 1626x952)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>20834350
>if the quality in the last few episodes persists through the rest of the series + FINAL, it'll probably be top 5 or top 3 mecha anime for me.
A bit worried about one (1) thing but really happy and excited for you otherwise. Think there's two versions of FINAL, and I don't know which I watched or which you should watch, so be sure to ask about that!
>definitely plan on watching it at some point
>chin requiem is a song I really like
OhhhhhHHHHHHHHH
This is the sort of feeling anons must have felt (hopefully?) when they saw me asking and confused about many things.

>>20834504
My beloved Goldran...

>>20835769
I will! I'm fond of the CG folks, as confusing as the plot seems to be. Anyone that likes my frens is a fren too. This applies to crossover characters, as well as anons too!
>something along the lines of "I reject your self-centered morality and one-sided vision for the world,"
Hmm, is that a parallel/related to Lelouch's own thing? I haven't seen the show, 30 gives a very hasty and vague recap about his neat plan (which DID give peace for a year, so..).
>Lelouch goes right for the jugular.
Heee, he's very reliable and charming. Surprisingly wise and like, I feel I could be friends with him or have conversations to learn from. Female versions of him look just delectable too.

>>20835778
Aw! That sounds pleasant- fish cakes, wha?
>drawing reference
>those drawings I was promised by oath of brotherhood
>that VERY shiny looking Genesic
I'm happy and excited for you, friend.
>tfw you'll never feed anon while going on about how much you're currently enjoying Diebuster, despite discouragement to watch it
May as well be trapped in a room with Pinchernone!!
>>
File: Hopeless.png (1.17 MB, 1019x557)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>20835874
>Hmm, is that a parallel/related to Lelouch's own thing?
Honestly it is a little ironic coming from him given how many lives he sacrificed for the sake of his own revenge. Lelouch isn't like Van. His chimpout was on a global scale. However, he never made any claims to be doing anything for the good of all mankind. He just wanted to get rid of the Britannian Empire. And of course, he is genuinely concerned about those who are close to him, unlike the Claw, who barely reacted when informed of his son's death
>>
File: Spoiler Image (29 KB, 1133x850)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>20835874
The very soft eomuk bokkeum ones. I have to wait til June to get the Genesic model and build it. Current drawing status of it.
>Captcha:KXVVV
I just cannot get a captcha of GGG involving GaoGaiGar.
>>
File: FST6QRsacAEatKs.jpg (1.25 MB, 1550x1300)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
https://twitter.com/666nao999/status/1523617882537885696
Fujisawa's Hakaioh manga work-in-progress.
>>
>>20837145
King J-Der?
>>
File: Brave Expo 2 King J-Der.jpg (418 KB, 1536x2048)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>20837184
Correct.
>>
File: FSS2j4YXsAA3GgW.jpg (85 KB, 800x450)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>
>>20837255
Oh god... Now that Da-Garn X has a proper release date this month, anyone expect Ga-Orn to be tossed all the way to October?
>>
>>20835944
>ironic coming from him given how many lives he sacrificed for the sake of his own revenge
Was he at least "big noble goal" kinda guy-
>His chimpout was on a global scale.
Heh-
>However, he never made any claims to be doing anything for the good of all mankind.
Wait what? So was it just an acceptable/neat side-effect of regi-genocide?
>And of course, he is genuinely concerned about those who are close to him
Yeah that's kinda neat. I've warmed up to Kallen and Lelouch because of this and their care for Van. For some reason I still have not warmed up to Suzaku. And I don't know what to do with the spare CG unit..
>unlike the Claw, who barely reacted when informed of his son's death
Woo Wang Wuu being the Claw's son was some maybe/hinted/abandoned detail in the show apparently, but iirc even before the finale stage, 30 made it more evident. Didn't even react...

>>20835945
>eomuk bokkeum
Looked Korean so I had to check... I'd type it as um-ook but Kr->Anglicization is weird. Fellow Gorean fren..? Those are pretty soft and protein-filled, so that's good and easy..
>June
Soon!!!
>spoiler
OhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH that looks good!!!! Thank you!!
>I just cannot get a captcha of GGG involving GaoGaiGar.
One day... soon!
>>
>>20838475
>So was it just an acceptable/neat side-effect of regi-genocide?
The language he uses is along the lines of "make the world a peaceful place for Nunally" (his sister). That's the other half of his motivation for taking on the Britannian empire. He and Nunally are exiled members of the royal family, Lelouch had seen his mother murdered in front of him by men hired by the rest of the family, and he was concerned that they'd finish the job someday.

>For some reason I still have not warmed up to Suzaku.
kek, you're not even watching the actual show, which makes him look like a massive retard. Suffice to say, him working with Lelouch is mostly a result of him getting mindbroken over all his poor decisions.
>>
>>20838475
Yes, I'm a Korean. Honestly didn't expect the compliment on my sketch.
>>
File: Sima Yi Sazabi flame.jpg (152 KB, 900x643)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>20838491
>He and Nunally are exiled members of the royal family
Char...
>Lelouch had seen his mother murdered in front of him by men hired by the rest of the family
The former presidentess of South Korea...
>he was concerned that they'd finish the job someday.
Wait, wait wait. "Regicide for the sake of family safety" is occasionally a justification used in some narratives for Sima Yi/Shibai from the Three Kingdoms..
>you're not even watching the actual show, which makes him look like a massive retard
Oh boy...
>mostly a result of him getting mindbroken over all his poor decisions
I was sort of hoping he'd be the progressively-jading voice of conscience that still doesn't cross some lines Lelouch does, being a more moral successor to him or something.
I think I maybe just don't like his design. First impressions and all.

>>20838506
My brave chingu... this is such a small world. I got some Beast Wars Neo figures gifted from relatives (found the penguin but CANNOT find the snail, I probably hid him for other toys to find as a fossil) but never heard of brave from any Koreans at all.
>Honestly didn't expect the compliment on my sketch.
What why? It's better than what I could ever draw. And I can recognize Genesic already aaaa...
>>
>>20838519
>I was sort of hoping he'd be the progressively-jading voice of conscience that still doesn't cross some lines Lelouch does, being a more moral successor to him or something.

Not gonna spoil this because it's immediately obvious and one of the main gimmicks of the show, but Suzaku spends the majority of Geass as an antagonist fighting Lelouch. Them cooperating only happens at the very end of the story and carries over to the film. But for most of the show Suzaku pilots the Lancelot in opposition to him. The main gimmick of Geass is that it's sorta-Gundam but Char is the protag and the main robot is the enemy for most of the show.
>>
File: All That GaoGaiGar 055.jpg (1.76 MB, 2362x3543)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>20838519
I'm my own worst critic as an artist. Been looking at Genesic's lineart and I'm still struggling with its proportions and details.
>>
File: Genesic GaoGaiGar.jpg (757 KB, 1304x1191)
757 KB
757 KB JPG
>>20838603
>Suzaku spends the majority of Geass as an antagonist fighting Lelouch
The bios/descriptions said he was fighting in the whatever knights against others and Zero and only later discovered Lelouch was Zero. And then helped and then became Zero for reasons or something.
>it's sorta-Gundam but Char is the protag and the main robot is the enemy for most of the show.
But Gundam is depressing and do I like Char... I found him neat in 0079, have yet to watch Zeta but he looked fun there.
>watched CCA as a kid after reading some Origin
>zero idea
>whiny kids' romance and pointless yelling
>Char is very uncharming and angry
>kid me doesn't know politics beyond Deikuns vs Zabis
>confused
I'd enjoy Char and friends in 30 if it weren't for the fact that it revolves around Yawnative.

>>20838611
Well, I've only drew like, a few Christmas cards this year as far as post-highschool art goes, but I think proportions come with initial planning and general consistent practice. It's hard, harder than drawing hands. But I think you're doing well! The skirt and forearms I want to say look slightly bulky, but GGG/Genesic is pretty bulky in general from what I recall and see. Looking at a pic of him it's difficult to say, I think it's just "in my personal opinion this is too bulky for a robot, although it's accurate for Genesic".
Also uh, do you still have that GGG spinny head gif of yours? I know I saved it, but I can't find it under a recognizable filename.
>>
>>20838635
>I'd enjoy Char and friends in 30 if it weren't for the fact that it revolves around Yawnative.
If not for Narrative, it would be something else. These characters basically exist in SRW to be filler supporting cast members for other Gundam shows, or even Gundam clones like Dragonar.
I've only ever seen 0079 have its plot done in GC, Zeta only ever got done in Z1, and CCA happens every now and then but rarely occupies more than a stage or two.
Granted, the RX-78 making a long-awaited return in 30 might be a sign of something. We'll see
>>
>>20838663
>If not for Narrative, it would be something else. These characters basically exist in SRW to be filler supporting cast members for other Gundam shows, or even Gundam clones like Dragonar.
But the post-CCA plot is so neat, watching these non-dead/coma folks up and about and commenting with their experience, this seems a bit rare.
>I've only ever seen 0079 have its plot done in GC, Zeta only ever got done in Z1, and CCA happens every now and then but rarely occupies more than a stage or two.
Ehhh, is this big ensemble super rare? I want a good post-CCA thing (despite not having (yet...) watched anything after 0079) that's not Unicorn-related, the Laplace box reveal sounded incredulously dumb.
>still have to watch everything prior to Turn-A to enjoy it optimally
>tempted to watch Wing Gundam for Duo Maxwell
pain...
>the RX-78 making a long-awaited return in 30
>tinkered a combat-capable RX-78 in his house-arrest garage because bored
>did "Tony Stark in a cave" tier work to make something impressive but not impressive enough to be super duper viable
Why didn't he just build a psychoframe, I know Amuro can do it
>>
File: GGG rotated head.gif (171 KB, 551x413)
171 KB
171 KB GIF
>>20838635
Have been studying on cylinders, cubes and other shapes recently to get a further understanding of normal and Genesic GGG's body.
>>
>>20838668
Ah, turns out it was saved under your filename... but thank you! More people should see this.
Maybe I'll be doing some studying on (You)!
>further understanding of normal and Genesic GGG's body
What did you discover? The few times I drew, I just had the model sheet and some reference drawings of the character to eyeball, never really thought of shapes beyond just a vague notion of the character's proportions.
>>
>>20838667
>this seems a bit rare.
it literally happens every game, that's what I'm getting at. The first time is cool, after that you just want them to go away so you get more time with the Gundam show that the game you're playing is actually about. And sometimes it just flat out doesn't work, like the aforementioned Dragonar example, or G-Reco in X. Those characters are just so utterly different from the standard UC gang that they really don't try to have them interact much. It would be hard to take seriously otherwise
>>
File: Hakaiou Genesic.jpg (943 KB, 1076x3054)
943 KB
943 KB JPG
>>20838671
Deconstructing normal and Genesic's thighs as oval/egg shape and the latter's headcrest being really difficult to draw correctly. Also been looking at how Naoyuki Fujisawa (Hakaioh manga's artist and pic related art) draws GGGG too.
https://twitter.com/666nao999/status/1299303264798691328
>>
>>20838681
>it literally happens every game
Post-CCA?
>only ever seen
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm sorry, I'm a tiny bit dizzy after food.
>after that you just want them to go away so you get more time with the Gundam show that the game you're playing is actually about
Please.. there's more boreative and CCA stuff than there is Victory aaaaaaaaa
>like the vulcans so much that every MS' vulcan theme was changed to Victory's hype opening
The only mobility bosses will be enjoying is in a scooter
>like the aforementioned Dragonar example, or G-Reco in X
How bad...
>just so utterly different from the standard UC gang that they really don't try to have them interact much. It would be hard to take seriously otherwise
Huh? Strange pairups happened in 30 and their interactions seemed a bit endearing still. Hecking Rayearth and Getter folks even.

>>20838699
>pic
Woah! Is this yours-
>pic related
Hmph.
>Genesic's thighs as oval/egg shape
Oval...? I honestly wouldn't know what shape or how to describe the thighs at all.
>and the latter's headcrest being really difficult to draw correctly
Ah crests, the thing that looks fine if drawn centered, but weirdo off angles drawn at any other angle known to man...
>found the initial prep details hard work and burdensome as a kid
>realize they're essential but still find them-
Bothersome?
https://teachmeenglish.tistory.com/35
I don't know what the best translation for "Ggghhhhh: The Word (KR)" is.
>>
Dagwon is much more of a joy to watch now. I don't know if it's because it's picked up, or if it has Geki and Electro, or if it's just "there's more happy smiling friends from the start of the opening to the end", but it's fun. A bit sad that they're not as equally introduced in parts, like the cuts of the first five doesn't have the later two Dags, but they do get a later segment for their combinations?
And are the OVAs good? I don't want this ride to be over...
>>
Consider me surprised, someone in youtube promoting the Yuusha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl4_ZBUvxGE
>>
>>20840135
Have you reached the "Fire Scoop" Dagwon debut episode yet?
>>
>>20805275
Everyone wants Shinn not because Infinity is bad, is because Shin Koji VA is far better, and Shin Mazinger gave us Great MazinKaiser/ Mazinger ZERO.
I like infinity and wouldn't mind if they actually added both and SKL. Shit I'd love to see SKL interact with Getter boys
>>
Hey, question anyone know if we're getting Exkaiser model Kits?
>>
File: Kotobukiya Trio.jpg (236 KB, 1280x960)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>20840174
There's the already released Kotobukiya Great Exkaiser and the upcoming Alternative Exkaiser >>20808839 >>20835797
>>
>>20840161
Yesser, En is powering through with Fire Scoop Dagwon after the tragic loss of Jumbo Dgawon
Strangely enough the opening has a variant with an eagle chest, although it doesn't look much different from Fire Scoop Dagwon otherwise. Unsure what sort of powerup would lead to Mighty Fire Scoop Dagwon.
>opening takes 5ever to update with Geki and Gunkid
>zipzooms forward to spoil Electro and Mighty
>not even in a cool foreshadowing way Goldran did with Capn
Just makes me feel "oh, I haven't met that guy yet" rather than feel mystery or excitement. Pace yourself, or update the opening more often! J-Decker spoiled me too much.
>>
File: Hammer and Scooper.jpg (585 KB, 2048x1536)
585 KB
585 KB JPG
>>20840201
>the opening has a variant with an eagle chest
That's the one I was trying to refer to.
>>
>>20840207
But he already has the regular Fire Scoop Dagwon, I was supposed to watch ep36 about the ruler of Sargasso, but I'm opting to watch a Rodimus episode of G1 TFs instead.
>reliable Rodimus
I don't care if I die alone, having a reliable friend like Rodimus would be enough. I think Deckard, Dran, and Volfogg come the closest to that kind of level of care and cool that Rodimus just exudes.
>pic
Wait a minute
>boots, as per all double upgrades
>wings
Ahhh, does he get a nice big jet? Also if the Dag vehicles aren't sentient, how come they can instantly follow verbal orders/summons?
>bulky Gao
I don't remember him being so bulky, but I'm also reminded that the space wing upgrades didn't get introduced with a tremendous amount of hype. I blinked and then there they were.
>>
File: gaogaigarBD-41.jpg (268 KB, 1440x1080)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>20840229
>bulky Gao
>>
>>20840238
He'd look fairly proportioned and sturdy without the backpack, but the wings PLUS the turbines make him megachonk. I want bots that look sturdy but also not too chonk, just some really autistically specific type of super that only a handful of bots tend to satisfy.
Why didn't this post send. Was I planning to list specific bots?
>>
>>20840380
The Stealth II seems to only be extra coat of upgrades for the original Stealth Gao, but how it became radically different is anyone's guess, especially the front. Then again, we won't be seeing a Real Grade version of the Stealth II for a very long time.
Additionally, the P-Bandai Goldy Marg is open for pre-order today, complete with the full look.
>>
File: Real Grade Goldy.jpg (168 KB, 1200x1200)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>20840548
Goldy Picture.
>>
File: Real Grade Goldion Hammer.jpg (414 KB, 2400x1200)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
>>
File: Real Grade Goldy Tank.jpg (112 KB, 1500x1500)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>
>>20840548
>how it became radically different is anyone's guess, especially the front
Hmm...
>we won't be seeing a Real Grade version of the Stealth II for a very long time.
Huh
Goldy looks fairly sturdy..
>tfw can't cobble my bots to fit together
Why can't they be Brave...
>>
File: RGoldy.jpg (453 KB, 2056x796)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>20840681
>>
>>20840706
>six prominent and fun looking tires
>uses them only in 1-2 episodes for his rare tank mode that looked fun and promising
Let him do neat things on his own for a bit, before rushing to be hammer mode. Won't he feel bored or taken for granted...
>>
>>20840706
I really wish they give us Goldy DoubleMarg knowing it's identical to Goldy with a second hammer and clackers added in.
>>
File: file.png (1016 KB, 1920x1080)
1016 KB
1016 KB PNG
As much as I would have PAID Maria to tie Rai up, she's starting to get a tiny microscopic wee bit grating. This seems a bit excessive.
>>
>>20837255
FINALLY. I just hope Might Gaine won't take a billion years to release.
>>
File: FSb-63CacAAnHWe.jpg (267 KB, 667x1000)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/kotobukiya_p/status/1524185814468415489
>>
>>20840865
now if only they could make the dino mode less silly
>>
File: Kotobukiya Dino Geist.jpg (460 KB, 1000x1600)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>
>>20840868
Dino Mode? What's that? Do Kotobukiya kits have transformation gimmicks? I don't recall any of them having those gimmicks, so Dino Geist can't transform into Dino Mode no matter how hard you try.
>>
>>20840883
Yeah I know
honestly this Dino Geist might be the only koto Brave I actually get. Dino Geist is the only Brave that I think has a really stupid looking alt mode
>>
>>20840887
And we won't be getting an updated transforming one until a few more years. Hope Tamashii does him justice, even if Dragon Kizer gets sacrificed in the queue for the SOC.
Additional update: It seems the GX Parts will be included with base Da-Garn instead, making the other members of the Braves of Legend (now including Seven Changer) stuck in limbo. And no updates on Baan Gaan.
>>
File: FSb-67LaAAA0dJ5.jpg (357 KB, 800x1000)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>20840905
https://twitter.com/kotobukiya_p/status/1524185815014076417
>>
File: da_garn_GX_05.jpg (206 KB, 667x1000)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>
>>20840781
I feel like they'll definitely be making more RG gaogaigars.
Outside of Genesic, all of the Gaomachines are very similar, with only the center machine being different. So GaoFighGar and GaoGaiGo would be easy enough to make.
Then for Genesic, Galeon is mostly the same so it'd be easy enough to just make the new Gao Machines.
They'd be able to continue the Pbandai Goldy line going as well with the head part of the Crusher coming out alongside GaoFighGar, the double hammer coming with GaoGaiGo, and Armor coming with Genesic(with the small optional part to turn it into Final)
I hope at least. I need all the King of Braves in RG format
>>
File: Yoshitomo Yonetani.jpg (261 KB, 800x450)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
It's May 12 in JST, the 59th birthday of Yoentani Yoshitomo. Wish the King of Braves' director happy birthday to him.
>>
File: KP688_SEVEN_CHANGER_jp.jpg (509 KB, 1080x1350)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
>>
>>20841830
>Seven changer
>won't even be able to change into two forms let alone seven
>>
>>20828195
where can i buy these.
>>
>>20842130
https://hakabanogarou.jp/brave/item.php
>>
File: file.png (919 KB, 1920x1080)
919 KB
919 KB PNG
I literally died.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROlMMeVR8rc&t=10m22s

>>20841834
What should his name even be if they did him that dirty..
>>
File: file.png (1.4 MB, 1920x1080)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
He's too adorable what the fuck
>>
>>20842270
black and yellow outfits always amuse me. I can't help but think "Barry Benson"
>>
File: Rai nudges 2.png (1.43 MB, 1920x1080)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>20842276
I thought it would look tacky, but it suits him!
>>
>Rai legitimately messed up the location and villain is legitimately annoyed
>Ryu makes an immensely cute face
>Rai's supering and you see a glimpse of a visible robot eye for a second, one or two anons talked about fun eyes before
>unsure which image to post, decide to go for eye and post the others via catbox
>catbox has some 500 error
Pain!
>>
>>20842270
>>20842276
>>20842283
Do you like his mecha too?
>>
File: Ryu ehh.png (777 KB, 1920x1080)
777 KB
777 KB PNG
>>20842455
>assymmertrical motorcycle becomes smol bot
>bigger friend is space shuttle, a vehicle with generally no combat capabilities
>lightning isn't as neat as fire, the strongest element
Sleepy
>Dag Thunder looks sleek and Thunder Dagwon looks neat and powerful
>moon and lance attacks are pretty nice
>also got to see a crapton of cute Ryu from its debut episode
I shouldn't be so quick to judge (robots), this episode was fun.
>>
File: img0193.jpg (2.21 MB, 2426x3325)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB JPG
>>20842479
>Dag Thunder
>>
>>20842482
I am bad with all kinds of names.
>cape
Unsure if they all had capes... he looks like a strange squiggly Zapdos but Rai sort of pulls off the weird sort of yellow he has!
Or maybe I like traits and overlook faults when it's something I already like or have decided to like. e.g. Mamoru's "wa-ha"ing was a bit annoying in GGG but endearing now that he's become something difficult to describe modestly in a Christian server.
>>
>>20842488
Only he and En have capes as they both have very similar designs, only fire or lightning themed. They can both also turn into a bird form.
>>
File: Dagwon cast.jpg (422 KB, 1536x2048)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
>>20842488
>>20842514
>>
>>20842514
>Only he and En have capes
Is there meaning behind it? Leader and the mega junior ayy having capes.. wait is Rai going to have to go back to wherever once the show ends? ;_;
I know I was dreading a farewell for Da Garn and Goldran.
>They can both also turn into a bird form.
But what is the meaning... maybe he was a leader in his home planet? But he's blatantly a green-eared junior..

>>20842521
My pretty ninja dag...
Also I really appreciate that Gun, Wheel, Ninjitsu, and Drill were elements alongside fire, ice, and electro. Not sure what they were going for, but it's a good aesthetic/theme. If you told me during early Dagwon that I'd care about this human cast so much, I'd have called you a zonder.
>>
File: Zonder Robo.jpg (1.11 MB, 2016x1433)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>20842570
>a zonder
>>
>>20842576
Someone posted this at me prior, but it was a single-page of the right because they cheaped out.
>inb4 if I'm a zonder, I'm just a GIAN SANG YOONG tier giant version of Mamoru or Guy
Fear..
>>
>>20842581
Yeah it was me.
>>
>>20842570
I think it's just them using Sentai tropes again. Rai is the sixth member who's comparable to the Red who joins later on. I know Geki is technically the sixth but he fills the Brave spot of the triple combiner gaining a fourth member instead.

Rai's a rookie, but he also got complete training at the Space Police academy rather than just falling into it like the other guys did.
>>
>>20842584
Cheapskate. Wait wait, I forgot to read the new chapter (you?) posted, I was going to read it after waking up the next day.. time to read it now!
Fun endearing chief...

>>20829791
>bionet sort of just shows up in Final as an interesting antag, then just disappears after ep1-2, serving only to introduce Renais and not Porc-Auto
I'm thankful for this prequel manga and (You)!

>>20829813
>>20829838
Wh-who? I know there was some "rival that never got his chance for a match before Guy left" page that's sometimes posted, is that him?

>>20829831
At least make him sentient...

>>20842593
>Rai is the sixth member who's comparable to the Red who joins later on.
Is that the usual thing? The only Sentai I've watched a lot of was Samurai, and Gold Ranger was pretty unique and fun, and later on I think they get another red ranger, the true head of the clan but that would be seventh.
>he fills the Brave spot of the triple combiner gaining a fourth member instead.
I wasn't expecting this at all to be honest, and was sorta hoping for him to be independent or combining with En.
>Rai's a rookie, but he also got complete training at the Space Police academy
Oh nice, I suppose that's something, then. I hope this comes into play more often, it's cute when a kouhai pulls through in a pinch!
>>
File: GaoGaiGo vs Zonder Robo.jpg (1.64 MB, 3024x1433)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>20842603
Correct, I'm the Hakaioh and FINAL side story storytimer.
>>
>>20842624
I thought that was kindness and tooth anon...
The GaoGaiGo is too FAT and GENERIC. Just put something in the middle of the chest, a gem, a yin-yang symbol, literally anything!

It does pretty well for itself, though.
>>
File: Hell and Heaven GaoGaiGo.jpg (2.35 MB, 4968x1432)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB JPG
>>20842626
My teeth and gums will be back to full normal conditions on this Friday.
>>
>load SRW but realize I'm at the continue rather than a save state, so leave to the title screen
>greeted by Mamoru, then Guy and Lamia
>that cute bye screen of them fighting
I was going to refrain from posting the pic, but I can't even find the filename, it's not under Guy, Hero, Protagonist, or Hakaioh. But I was going to say that things are off to a good start.

>>20842645
A pretty exciting debut(?) for GaoGaiGo, all things considered.
>>
File: Hakaioh's main character.jpg (3.93 MB, 1672x7526)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB JPG
>>20842665
>>
>>20842667
Ah, thank you so much! I'll have it saved under your trusty filename instead.
>tfw have these sorts of things in my SRW subfolder rather than GaoGaiGar one
But it's all GGG/Worseman characters..
>>
>>20842603
Typically a Sixth ranger has, their own finisher and their own robot that don't require the assistance of the other members. Which is something only Red's tend to have. However at the time Dagwon aired that wasn't a familiar trope yet, as the only Sixth's had been Dragon Ranger, Kiba Ranger and King Ranger all of whom were minor characters compared to the main 5 (They wouldn't start making 6th an official member of the team until Gaoranger in 01)
>>
File: Battle of the Kings.jpg (1.39 MB, 3840x2160)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>20842674
>>
File: file.png (1.19 MB, 1626x953)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
I almost choked on my snacks, unexpected but something wonderful!

>>20842690
I see, a sixth that suddenly appears in a pinch, that sounds nic- wait wasn't that pretty much what King J-Der did in its debut? Separate with its own power and mega fusion. Sucks a bit that 6ths were pretty small before, this sounds like a wonderful trope. Maybe predictable and something to be jaded at in terms of "you'll know that a new toy will be introduced when things are at their worst", but I think that's still fun...
I guess that's what happened for the introduction of Duke Fire which was a bit infuriating, albeit probably intentionally so.

>>20842700
I never got this far, but I was so close aaaaa
Poor Guy and Mamoru.. probably poor Kaidou too- wait, I fought- wait this is the earlier stage never mind. I think I killed Genesic with Van. But poor Mamoru.
>all grown up and a leader now
>still that child-like innocence and hesitation
PROTECT (wall)
>>
>>20842728
>>
File: Galeon explanation.png (1.69 MB, 1626x954)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
>Build Team sulking about
>each one gets supported by their show friends but ALSO A BUDDY I RECRUITED FROM EARLIER IN THE GAME
I'm so happy, this makes that gundarn nightmare worth it.

>>20842743
Poor fucking Galeon.. please let him be okay. I know of his sacrifice and the timey wimey thing, just- aaaaaaa just overcome space and time with bravery again.. ;_;
>>
>>20842455
Yeah, he's actually probably my favorite design from Dagwon. The samurai motif works surprisingly well even if it doesn't fit Rai
>>
File: Build Tiger Mamoru.png (3.64 MB, 1624x1826)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB PNG
OhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: Hakaioh Chapter 05 end.jpg (3.17 MB, 6036x1432)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB JPG
>>20842753
Galeon, despite not being able to talk, is still a good friend.
>>
File: Galeon ep1.jpg (156 KB, 1440x1080)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>20842896
One hard-working mega-page poster... poor Galeon, he was too good. I'll be sure to give him some love during the eventual rewatch.
You're a good friend too, anon. I love you.
>>
File: Episode 32 Guy.jpg (550 KB, 960x2160)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
>>20843112
I appreciate Paint for making me able to collage these images together because I don't have photoshop in my computer. I rewatched GGG's 32nd episode and this moment still felt quite emotional regardless of what happened shortly after on the same episode. Love you too, friend..
>>
File: Guy and Mamoru.jpg (178 KB, 1440x1080)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>20843144
>spoiler one
Are you me? I've never managed to get or learn how to use photoshop. I've made things on paint or even powerpoint if I was desperate and determined to make something specific in mind.
>I rewatched GGG's 32nd episode and this moment still felt quite emotional regardless of what happened shortly after on the same episode.
What happened again, I really really do have to rewatch, but there's so much to finish first aaaa.
>spoiler two
Ohhhhh...! <3
>>
>>20843176
This happened.
>I really really do have to rewatch, but there's so much to finish first
I mean, 2022 is GaoGaiGar's 25th anniversary year which is what motivated me to rewatch it and wanting to give my gratitude to the King of Braves as some kind of anniversary celebration.
>>
>>20843187
Well no I meant why is Guy in tremendous pain... I remember the rebirth of 3G was immensely hype, but this was like... maybe 2-3 years ago.
>2022 is GaoGaiGar's 25th anniversary year which is what motivated me to rewatch it
I wanted to do this too, but just never got around to it whatsoever..
>wanting to give my gratitude to the King of Braves
I want to give my gratitude to (You)!!
>>
File: GGG episode 31.jpg (346 KB, 960x1440)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>20843209
He got absolutely bodied by the Primevals back in ep 31. Didn't have the Goldion Hammer with him at the time.
>>
>>20843218
Ah geez, right after just- that absolute curb-stomp, that not-sixth-ranger intro of King J-Der, GGG's seeming destruction, and then your other pic? Realized someone's still going through GGG but don't remember how far..
The physical appearance of the primevals as well as this drastic change was like, something pretty worrying. I want to rewatch GaoGaiGar soon. I want to watch it with (You), anon!
>>
>>20843230
GaoGaiGar getting curbstomped still hurts me emotionally.
>>
>>20843234
It was literally and legitimately unbelievable. That wasn't something that was supposed to happen... Wasn't the arrival of the primevals themselves something of a curveball? I remember being relieved and then suddenly worrying about three strange indecipherable creatures and wondering whether all of 3G was dead. I don't think I cried then but I'd probably cry now.
>wondering all of 3G was dead
It's a bit cute how I say that Brave shows are sometimes predictable in terms of happy ends and you should take deaths at face value, whereas GGG's sibling series Betterman made me constantly dread whether the entirety of the non-Hakaioh-confirmed cast were going to die the next episode. V-very different tones.
>>
>>20842645
Scrolled up to check which day you mentioned, and FUCK I'M SORRY AAAAA.
I was replying to things while busy with something, and I assumed I responded to the spoiler, since I was thinking about it while getting back. Now it just seems like I'm heartless! No no, I'm really really glad to hear that you'll fully recover in such a short time, albeit maybe it might feel a bit long right now. Are you eating well? Good spirits, not getting dizzy, bumping into anything, or anything else worrying from the pain/medicine/etc? I didn't mean to completely ignore your update like that, I'm sorry.
>>
>>20843259
It's okay, I was hoping someone would wish Yonetani happy birthday instead >>20841814 I'm still eating soft food and drinking vegetable and protein shakes.
>>
>>20841814
Ahhhhhh, happy birthday Yoshimoto-san, thank you for your hard work!!! Are there other neat stuff he directed? I've made a big step in "actually now gives a shit about VAs, studios, designers, directors, etc" and am sometimes willing to go out on a limb and try a new work from trust in names. Er, FLCL's been the exception so far, ep1 was a bit ehh.

>>20843269
What other kinds of soft foods? How are the shakes, they don't sound too appetizing. Is anyone taking care of you? I don't want you to be dizzy from hunger and topple over... I don't really know what happens after wisdom teeth removal, I've yet to have mine removed, but I'm just worried. Going to sleep, think we're in the same timezone (3:33?) but hope you can get good rest too when you slumber!!
>>
>>20843281
I've only experienced GaoGaiGar, Betterman and Brigadoon as far as his directed works go. My family provided me the drinks and food. I still do fitness and my timezone is 12:38 AM. I should get to sleep too.
>>
File: Guy and Brigadoon.jpg (121 KB, 550x550)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>20843286
Brigadoon, still have to watch Brigadoon, that show with Saejima Sandman, and so many- aaaaaaa
I should not be trusted to watch anything at a reasonable pace
Well, glad you have folks looking after you, including yourself. A bit relieved to hear. And ah, you're 3 hours early, oop. Hope you got good rest, my lovely chingu!
>>
File: Mike White.png (55 KB, 1000x650)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>20844107
Brigadoon has Mike White, who looks like Stallion and is voiced by Mitsuo Iwata too (Mic and Stallion's VA). I believe you told me you're enjoying Diebuster earlier at least. I'm no longer sleeping at 1:00 or 2:00 am at least. Slight improvement of my sleeping problems.
>>
>>20844135
... I legitimately thought that was Swan's brother, yeah.
>even voiced by the same guy
Bizarre-
>Stallion VA voiced Mic
That's a bit cute, aren't they like, friends/handler-and-bot?
>spoiler
I've finished Diebuster you goober. It wasn't as good as Gunbuster and I've mixed feelings about it, but it was still enjoyable. >>20803367 I'm watching Dagwon's truck episode with breakfast. Fixing your sleep schedule, even if it's only bit by bit, is still good, I'm proud of you!
>>
>>20844308
I remember Brigadoon having a not-Goldion Hammer toy as a easter egg cameo My apologies. I did not participate in the Gunbuster thread because it's been like five 5 years since I've watched it and Diebuster. I did not believe I could provide any good contribution to the topic of those shows either.
>>
>>20844354
>cameo
Ohhh!
Can't find that vid of Shalala wielding the Goldion Hammer..
Ohhhhh, I was hoping you would be there, I missed you... You or another kind anon strongly recommended against Diebuster and I felt bad a bit for watching it as well as enjoying it... How did you find Gunbuster and Diebuster?
>>
>>20844486
I don't like Diebuster and I did tell you not to download it, but that was mostly because I think that it shouldn't be watched back to back with Gunbuster. It's probably easier to like that way. Don't feel bad for having different taste from me, that's nonsense. I'm some rando on the internet. I could very well have been lying for all you know
>>
>>20844494
>I did tell you not to download it, but that was mostly because I think that it shouldn't be watched back to back with Gunbuster.
I watched it a bit after but not immediately, I wasn't of the energy to watch anything else. It was cheery enough though, extremely mixed feelings about it compared to Gunbuster though.
>Don't feel bad for having different taste from me, that's nonsense. I'm some rando on the internet.
But you're an immensely valued and beloved friend...
>I could very well have been lying for all you know
Huh??
>>
>>20844486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdLGKriHHmw
I was entirely absent on the Diebuster anti-recommendation talk Enjoy what you enjoy. I really don't have issues as long as all sides of the group are being peaceful with each other. Gunbuster, I enjoyed and Diebuster, my memories are an absolute blur. I could post Gunbuster and Diebuster model sheets as my only contribution to your thread.
>>
>>20844508
>video
Ahahahahahaha, this is just something too precious.
>hikari ni naare desu wa~
Adorable.
>absent
Hm.
>I really don't have issues as long as all sides of the group are being peaceful with each other.
They were not!
>my memories are an absolute blur
Maybe worth a rewatch soon?
>model sheets
Ohhhhhh!!
>>
File: file.png (1.02 MB, 1626x954)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>can recruit Kagero soon, and it's been only like forty fucking years
Whew-
>10
A-aa

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.