[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 52 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FDZb463aMAAYLHt.jpg (242 KB, 1500x2154)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
well, the 2nd volume of the comic version of Lelouch of the Re;surrection will be out on Dec.

Also, the 9th chapter of it is out now, as well as being a full one finally.
>>
>>20322766
I must say, the way they had Kallen and C.C. talk with each other was very emotional, as a fan of the original series, I felt cheated out we didn't get to see this animated when they plan for the anime movie.
>>
New info for the Sui:
-Its belly cannon is called 超拡散構造相転移重砲(Super Diffusion Structure Phase Transition Heavy Cannon) so it's an actual upgrade to the Shinkiro's one.
-The library profile calls the forearm cannon a Hadron Blaster, Lelouch also says Hadron Blaster when using it. Hadron Blaster is a Lancelot-line weapon so it's weird they used it and also the discrepancy with the animation/weapon list that shows/calls it a Hadron Shot.
-It's barrier is called Absolute Defense Field, same as the Shinkiro's. The animation even has the central chest part light up in purple when activated. The base Gekkoei's barrier was called Blaze Luminous in the lineart and the barrier effect was very distinct from the old Shinkiro's ADF barrier effects they used in srw30, as if it had been downgraded. Same with the Lancelot siN's barrier being called BL instead of Cocoon in the unit ability list.
-No specs such as model number, height or weight given.

More info can come if there's lineart for it in the srw30's Perfect Bible or when it appears in a few years in the Re: manga.
>>
>>20322838
so, will this info be used for a new page for the Gekkoei Sui at the wikia site?
>>
>>20322777
Nobody cares. Re;surrection is so fucking awful
>>
File: 02.jpg (226 KB, 836x1200)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>20323049
Don't worry, manga version is properly servicing audience like you.
>>
>>20323418
So nobody
>>
>>20323418
Being better than the movie doesn't make the manga good
>>
>>20323049
This. The art is good, and I really wish I could get into the story, but the movie was so bad no amount of good art and retconing is going to save it.
>>
>>20322766
Honestly, C.C. here is probably even worse than in the movie. She cries way too much now.

Unless you're a mindless shiptard, I don't see how anyone who liked C.C. in the series can actually like any Re;surrection C.C.
>>
>>20326015
N-no my C&B torture fantasies are useless now!!!
Congrats you only liked her persona.
>>
>>20326015
No one who likes C.C. in Re;surrection really liked the character to begin with. Liked her looks, yeah, liked the idea of her ending up with Lelouch, sure, but that's it.
>>
>>20322766
kind of surprising they had the two for the front cover of this
>>
for the part of the story in Super Robot Wars 30, it was interesting they included Milly in it.
>>
>>20327656
This. Code Geass has been devastated by waifufaggots so badly it's nearly Evangelion levels of cancer
You can't even have a sane discussion whether the series was any good without a goddamn CCfag coming to seethe about Lelouch not ramming her pizzabutt
I seriously don't know what kind of normalfag cancer did this... was it Death Note faggots and fujos coming and shitting the series up due to shitholes like MAL saying Geass was like Death Note, so they flocked to it en masse after DN ended? I don't know.
>>
Part of Mao's tragedy was his idealization of C.C. and refusing to look at her as real flawed human being. Heh talk about self fulfilling prophecy though at least Mao was lovable nutcase can't say it about retards itt.
>>
>>20335450
It's just classic shipfaggotry, and shippers thinking everything in a series is always about romance, from basic plotlines to the viewers' reactions. Unfortunately, shippers are numerous, stupid, and vocal.
>>
>>20336197
Baste it's annoying when butthurt shipfags shit on actually good parts of resurrection cause their ship didn't won. Like, hello. What are you even expecting from immortal and mortal relationship?
>>
>>20336263
>actually good parts of resurrection
Such as?
>>
>>20336197
>and shippers thinking everything in a series is always about romance, from basic plotlines to the viewers' reactions
Thank you for being a very appropriate example.
>>
>>20336282
Fuck, I meant to quote >>20336263. See what discussing shipping shit is doing to my mind? Fuck you.
>>
>>20326015
>She cries way too much now.
Isn't that a reflecting of her regaining her humanity that she slowly dulled over her lifetime as an immortal? At least pretend to have watched the show before you go complaining about shit that actually reflects the characters development. Or, are you one of those idiots that thinks characters should remain static snapshots of their most popular self?
>>
>>20335450
>without a goddamn CCfag coming
Looks like you summoned one.
>>
Code Geass sucks
>>
well with the 9th chapter over at comic newtype, its number 1 for weekly.
>>
>>20323049
>>20325569
Nothing about it was particulary worse than the second season.
Compilation Movies were worse.
>>
>>20338729
>Nothing about it was particulary worse than the second season.
That's assuming you never watched the second season. Re;surrection was bad, and the only ones defending it are those praising the final scene and nothing else.
>>
>>20338884
>and the only ones defending it are those praising the final scene and nothing else.
Kek, story of R2.
>>
>>20338948
I can grant you that in part, but comparing Zero Requiem to an half-assed out-of-character romcom ending? Yeah, I'll take R2 anytime.
>>
>>20338729
>Nothing about it was particulary worse than the second season.
Now this is delusional
>>
>>20336549
It's obvious geasstards know nothing about character development. Le ebin twist is everything what matters to them. Mos delusional 4chan fanbase ever.
>>
>>20339000
>>20340096
>noooo my epic twist ending!
>>
>>20340096
>shippers are delusional
I don't think my heart can take such a shocking revelation
>>
>>20335450
CG has literally always been normalfag cancer
>>
>>20340995
>It's obvious geasstards know nothing about character development.
Don't be so hard on yourself, now.
>>
>>20340995
Second most delusional. First has to be Evangelion, 20+ years later and all they deal in is 2deep4u crap and waifusperging over Rei and Asuka. But yeah Code Geass' popularity never made sense since it's just Gundam but FABULOUS
>>
>>20341236
>But yeah Code Geass' popularity never made sense since it's just Gundam but FABULOUS
But that's exactly why it's popular?
>>
>>20322838
Thank you, that's interesting.
>>
>>20336549
It is a fair point, but irrational hatred for the movie won't accept fair points
>>
>>20338884
>Re;surrection was bad
It was just more Code Geass. Rewatch the show without nostalgia goggles and you'll see that there's plenty bad about it.

>>20339000
>half-assed out-of-character romcom ending
What?

>>20341006
I don't care about any Geass girls. Not a fan of Kimura designs and show's character writing was pretty subpar in general.
Also, go back to >>>/a/ with your waifu shitposting
>>
>>20343694
It became popular due to /a/ being the shithole it always was and spamming the hell out of it everywhere
I'd also say CG damaged the reputation of real robot shows (Eva did that for supers) to the point it used to be a staple of the ironic midwit pseud weeb anime until quite recently
>>
>>20344371
CG didn't damage shit. Garbage shows that tried to emulate the CG formula like Guilty Crown, Valvrave and A/Z did all the harm.
>>
>>20343972
>Rewatch the show without nostalgia goggles and you'll see that there's plenty bad about it.
There's also plenty good about it. Still waiting for an answer to >>20336272 by the way.
>>half-assed out-of-character romcom ending
>What?
Half-assed out-of-character romcom ending. Can't you read?
>>
>>20344380
It did damage because the goddamn normalfags started to expect keikaku doori crazy twists in every single real robot show. I see people who got filtered by fucking Gundam (which is practically entry level /m/) yet love the fuck out of CG. Only recently did the fags start to move on.
>>
>>20344435
>Can't you read?
You use words but they don't make any sense.
What is "half-assed out-of-character romcom ending"? And what does it have to do with Geass movie?

>There's also plenty good about it
Not "plenty".
>>
well, rainfall has translated chapter 9 of Re;surrection.
>>
>>20348898
so all that retconning for keeping Shirley alive in the recaps, they had it that is was Orange boy that secured Lelouch's body.
>>
>>20344497
This. Code Geass is responsible for an entire wave of trainwreck-chasing by people more interested in watching anime ironically and with the intent to deride rather than sincerely enjoy a work for what it is. Everything was held to Code Geass' standard, or memed into being a second coming of Geass on the flimsiest of pretenses.

And it's a goddamn shame because I for one like melodramatic dumb shit but you can't talk about it at all without someone talking a big talk about how the thing you like is a shitposting show that can't be enjoyed for its own merits.
>>
>>20351454
Shirley really was a waste in the recaps.
>>
>>20322838
The KMF also looks like an Armored Core. I'm getting some Nineballs vibes from it.
>>
bump
>>
so you think Shalio will have his knightmare frame be getting an upgrade in the manga adaption?
>>
>>20322838
>being called BL instead
This has to be intentional
>>
>>20360949
No
>>
>>20360949
From possible changes I'm more interested in removal of Ougi suicide attempt. It was clearly meta scene whitewashing him before audience and not organically appearing in universe. Also meeting with Cornelia better be redone.
>>
bump
>>
>>20359071
>>20363463
Such tremendous success, this manga is.
>>
>>20338586
now its ranked 5th place of this week
>>
you think someone could upload the pics of GiGi in the different outfits from the YouTube special that came out, the one with the bunny girl outfit?
>>
>>20370559
>>
>>20373654
I was wondering if someone could post the image that had the full view of GiGi's clothes shown around 1:03:03 with the full maid outfit to around 1:03:15 that shows the 4 different outfits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1WovHQsbv4
>>
bump
>>
>>20376185
They're just screenshots from the game
>>
Seems like they did hear complaints about the game and will be adding or changing stuff later, so that's okay.

Also, probably some CG news (not sure if it will be anime related or not) in a few hours.
>>
>>20380504

Looks like the 2019 Lost Stories game is coming out after all. I thought it was abandoned in favor of the current gacha, but apprently not. Looks...better, at least for those who like KMF content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS178NhaYa4
>>
>>20380732
>>
>>20380732
>Another self insert into first season like Lost Colors.
Whew and here I dreaded that I'm going to be stretched between two gachashit. /m/ probably gonna like it, you already can see new shiny toys in trailer.
>>
>>20380804

Well, if you can insert a hundred things into the One Year War, I guess you can make another Lost Colors-like setup for CG.

Based on what I am reading, seems this will be a PC / smartphone game rather than purely for Android and iOS and more of an RPG rather than just auto-battling all the way.
>>
>>20380816
Case in point, a lot of the Japanese reactions seem to be going "don't make it like Genesic Re Code" which is rather telling
>>
File: PendulumKMF.jpg (180 KB, 960x684)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>20380732
That blue KMF is a new one. It seems to be a Japanese model from its features, but has that weird 3rd arm and its spear seems to use the same principle as the revolving blade swords.

Wonder if its meant to be the Black Knights counterpart of the Pendulum or if the Pendulum got axed.
>>
File: Z of the Recapture.jpg (99 KB, 615x870)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>20380732
Considering everything really seems to be kicking off now, with the rebroadcast, Genesic Re;Code and this, we'll probably get more info on Z at this year's Birthday event.

Wonder if they'll announce anything we don't already know about, like new manga.
>>
>>20380896
Yes, they tend to leave the biggest stuff for December 5.

I also read a recent interview with Sunrise producer Kojiro Taniguchi (no relation to Goro) and he did mention it usually takes two years to produce an anime. Since Z of the Recapture was announced in 2020, I suppose it will come out in 2022.08tmx
>>
>>20322766
This really should have been a new season and not a movie. What is up with them making sequels years after the hype is dead?

Code Geass came out in 2008 but they don't release a movie until 2019? Wtf

Same thing with Tiger and Bunny? Why are they making a new movie Now and not 10 years ago?
>>
>>20381848
Sunrise is a big studio but their production pipeline is limited. They also give higher priority to Gundam most of the time. It seems the plan was to make a movie to test if people still cared after the awkward release of Akito, and people did react to the movie (that's a fact, even if you didn't like the film), so now they're making more content. I hope it's a new season, even if only 12 episodes given how schedules work these days.
>>
>>20381848
>Code Geass came out in 2008 but they don't release a movie until 2019? Wtf
It's called making money. Code Geass ended in 2009 and there was no need for a sequel until Sunrise decided they wanted to make more bucks off Lelouch's back. Not rocket science or anything.
>>
>>20381848
At least unlike Tiger & Bunny, they were releasing stuff between like Renya, Akito and Oz.

But T&B is massively popular in Japan. Mostly fujos to be sure, but it has a large and dedicated fanbase there.
>>
A custom Gekka with new head, left shoulder mounted giant claw and chainsaw spear.

Since this game is a KMF battle RPG we should expect some new mecha.
>>
>>20380884
>>20382149
People have almost certainly noticed by now, but the color schemes of these are pretty much the same as the original KMFs from Lost Colors, and the name of the new game and the player character seems to be the player, the people making this seem to be taking cues from that old game.
>>
>>20380732
>theme song is PENDULUM by Flow
https://video.kiwi/FlowPendulumGame

Hopefully C.C.'s route won't blueball this time...
>>
Since it will be available on PC people won't have to bother with emulators to play this, but don't get hyped because it's going to have archaic RPG battle mechanics, anyway.
>>
>>20382149
well, at least it seems we get to see real-type versions of the mechs, instead of the SD-like ones seen in the previews back in 2018.
>>
bump
>>
Eyyyy isn't Code Geass Z coming out next month?
>>
>>20390584
Probably not, but we'll almost certainly hear something about it on the 5th
>>
>>20390947
We're getting at least a short teaser for Z.

Format(TV, OVA or movie), rest of the staff, colored art, etc are also coming on the 5th
>>
>>20391460
We might get other new projects too, like any potential manga. The fact that they showed off Lost Stories early feels like they're trying to wet people's appetite.
>>
>>20391929
They could give us a KoR photonovel, but we will get something bad no one wanted.
>>
>>20327019
>N-no my C&B torture fantasies are useless now!!!
hahaha what does such a thing exist involving C.C. hahaha like can you imagine that'd be crazy lmao hahaha

like where would you even know to look for something like that hahaha like do you know? crazy hahaha that'd be crazy
>>
>>20382068
>It's called making money. >there was no need for a sequel
These two statements contradict eachother. There is always a need for a sequel when money can be made.

Please rewrite your post and try again.
>>
>>20382068
>there was no need for a sequel
>why were there immortal faggots gifting super powers to people?
>not explained
>why they have to be immortal in the first place?
>not explained
>where was the rest of alphabet immortals during the series?
>not explained
>where did thought elevators over the whole world come from?
>not explained
Sequel explaining this part of the lore would actually be nice.
>>
>>20393695
Why does any of this need to be explained at all?
>>
>>20394142
To have competent woldbuilding instead of "shit just happens".
>>
>>20394156
Explaining every minute detail of lore isn't "competent world building" it's just meaningless fluff. None of the answers to that stuff really matters to the central plot.
Moreover, having a certain level of mystery and mystique to a setting can be better than answering everything.
>>
>>20394165
Or actually, let me put this another way

You're asking for midichlorians
>>
>>20394165
>None of the answers to that stuff really matters to the central plot.
>show is literally called "Code Geass"
>whole plot starts because of this lore
>main character showing shitty existence of being a immortal code bearer
>Emperor's plan depends on obtaining these thought elevators
Sure.

>>20394168
>You're asking for midichlorians
No, I'm asking for good writing.
>>
>>20394233
>whole plot starts because of this lore
>main character showing shitty existence of being a immortal code bearer
>Emperor's plan depends on obtaining these thought elevators
Knowing the answers to where these things came from have any bearing on Lelouch and his goals. We don't even need to know these for Charles's own goals.

>No, I'm asking for good writing
No, you're asking for midichlorians. Knowing the answers to where these things came from isn't necessarily good writing. Good writing knows when to leave some things to the fan's imagination, especially when those mysteries don't actually have anything to do with the plot beyond plot trinket significance.
>>
bump
>>
>>20393695
Honestly, they actually address a couple of those questions in Akito but in passing so don't blame you for not realizing it.
>>
bump
>>
>>20380884
if this Frame returns in the game, will we get the part of it getting different modulars or parts like it was said before?
>>
>>20393695
And none of this is explained in the movie, unsurprisingly. Feel free to expect answers in the sequel to the sequel, though, this is the right thread for delusion.
>>
bump
>>
Kallen is mine.
>>
We're almost there, is Z not being a TV series a deal breaker for anyone?
>>
>>20414443
No, I'm not touching that shit either way.
>>
bump
>>
>>20382149
>>20383069
Even fucking Lost Colors on teh PSP gave us a choice between the Britannian Army and the BK. Bamco for the love of god don't restrict this shit like you do with SRWs.
>>
>>20414443
Nobody knows, so I am not going to have huge expectations either way
>>
>>20383069
Even archaic mechanics is probably better than Genesic Recode mechanics though, so it should be fine (until you hit the gacha game wall as always)
>>
bump
>>
>>20360957
It's literally calling for them
>>
heh bump
>>
File: resize_image-3.php.jpg (80 KB, 436x600)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
it seems for a pre-order of the 2nd volume of Re;surrection if you go to melon books you can get a illustration of C.C. and Kallen for those that may want to post it w/o the 'sample' later
>>
1 week until the event.
>>
>>20423205
Is it being streamed like last year?
>>
bump
>>
>>20343972
>you'll see that there's plenty bad about it.
More like Code Geass just didn't give a fuck and just went in with its brand of crazy. That's probably what people liked about the show, that it was honest about itself and that it shouldn't be taken too seriously. Anyone who does misses the point or just doesn't know how to have fun.
>>
>>20351454
>so all that retconning for keeping Shirley alive in the recaps
The only reason Shirley was even kept alive was because they had to remove Mao from the recap movies due to runtime issues among other things.

As the manga doesn't have that problem they can keep her dead.
>>
File: lancelot sin rush.webm (2.87 MB, 800x450)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>20423215
We wait for official announcement.
>>
>>20424933
>More like Code Geass just didn't give a fuck
At least this part is correct
>>
>>20424933
Based. Code Geass should be treated first and foremost as an over-the-top full-ham Gundam. Went in with that mindset and fully enjoyed it. It's fandom is mostly cancer though.
>>
From the copyright list in Lost Stories it seems it won't have Resurrection stuff at launch, only R1, R2, Akito and compilation movies.
>>
>>20426214
At last, some good news.
>>
>>20425486
>It's fandom is mostly cancer though.
Truly case in point. >>20426359
>>
>>20426214
>only R1, R2, Akito and compilation movies.
What? It's another gacha shit??? I thought it will be Lost Colors 2.0 but with gameplay this time.
>>
>>20426372
No need to blame me for your shit taste.
>>
>>20426399
>Nooo! My favorite dumb twist ending was invalidated in AU. I'm gonna larp now that R2 was Citizen Kane of mecha!
That's why geassfags are cringey.
>>
>>20426427
I have nothing to do with your delusions, either.
>>
>>20426427
>R2 was never a trainwreck!
I can't wait for this chapter to release.
>>
>>20426214

The mecha look pretty good, especially compared to the other game which is oh so silly in comparison

https://twitter.com/geass_game/status/1465244139344351232
>>
>>20426388

It does seem influenced or inspired by Lost Colors but it's a mobile game after all, so gacha is naturally going to be there in some form.
>>
bump
>>
so, what do you think they will have for the livestream on Sunday on Lelouch's birthday?
>>
>>20432697
Shit. Feel free to screencap this.
>>
>>20432697
Nothing special I imagine.
>>
>>20327656
>Anyone who dislikes C.C. in Re;surrection never really liked the character to begin with.
Anyone with half a brain who paid attention to the show can tell you that C.C. was always headed that way as a character. She was Lelouch's main waifu and her whole arc with him was them learning to trust and care for one another as their respective confidants.

She was and always meant to turn out that way and people who dislike her now are the ones too blinded by "cold edgy waifu" to see that.
>>
>>20434710
Shiptard delusion at its finest once again.
>>
>>20434710
Anyone with a brain who watched Code Geass knew, primarily, that it was fucking garbage. Secondly they knew Lelouche never had ANY serious romantic interests.
>>
>>20434710
>Anyone with half a brain
You got that part right.
>>
>>20435375
>>20435449
>>20435480
It's not ship if it's canon though? But do scream of dem shippers, maybe you can hide your nature lol.
>>
>>20435555
Where did I say it was a ship? Hold on, would you like to re-read my post?
>>20435449 It’s right fucking there
READ it. I doubt you read it when you made this retarded post you just made.
Lelouche did not have any serious romantic interests in season 1 or 2 of the original show. He is a psychopath at worse, a sociopath at best. He had ulterior motives from day ONE; he kept C2 around because she was an ASSET, NOT a lover. In fact that’s how it was with all of his relationships. People in general were assets to him, his emotional responses to their trauma were part of his manufactured personalities.
His character in Re:ssurection has changed slightly in that he took on a new persona at the end, but as per usual his only connection is his pathological obsession with Nunnally’s safety.
>>
>>20435555
>Talk about shipping
>Get called shiptard
>"Yeah, YOU'RE the shippers!"
Sasuga, shiptards
>>
>>20435555
Posts like this make me very glad I dislike the new movie. Please keep trying to defend it.
>>
File: LostStoriesNewChara.png (443 KB, 679x355)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>
>>20435449
>Secondly they knew Lelouche never had ANY serious romantic interests.
C.C. was always that though? Kallen and Shirley never a chance.
>>
>>20435375
I call it stating facts based on what the show gave us. Hell that promo art above tells you everything about the staff's intentions.

>>20435449
>>20435568
>Lelouche did not have any serious romantic interests in season 1 or 2 of the original show.
C.C. played that role though? She essentially plays the role of Lelouch's love interest without it being overt. Their interactions vary between snark to casual flirting, and overall they're at their most vulnerable with one another too.

>He is a psychopath at worse, a sociopath at best.
He is neither though? Lelouch is a siscon who's busing trying to lay waste to Britannia for a majority of both seasons, so he never really had time to act on any feelings he could have had for any of the girls in his life. If he was both then Lelouch would have used his geass on everyone to get his way from the start.

>he kept C2 around because she was an ASSET
And that just proves you didn't watch the show yourself. Lelouch kept C.C. around because he saw her as a valued friend and C.C. eventually stuck around for the same reasons, with later events in the show somewhat implying that those feelings of friendship turned romantic which Resurrection basically confirms. Their entire arc with one another is them learning to care for each other as both are similar people whose circumstances have basically isolated them from others and prevents them from being their real selves.
>>
File: 1520731853568.jpg (1.57 MB, 1393x2000)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
>>20437075
>Hell that promo art above tells you everything about the staff's intentions
This here is official promo art, too. Guess the staff intended Lelouch to become Emperor and marry Kallen then, right?

Its called pandering to shiptards. Thats what both of those arts are.
>>
bump
>>
>>20437075
It's pretty obvious that C.C. was going to be the only one with anything close to a chance of ending up with Lelouch in Geass. Only alternative would have been for her to die instead of Shirley and then maybe Lelouch would be going back to live a normal life somehow but that would be odd. Anyway, shipping is silly.
>>
bump
>>
LEAKS
>>
File: FFwtThMaUAImMKe.jpg (119 KB, 1024x752)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Event will be streamed here at 8PM JST:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq8c1dXrH10

Pic is how the spare custom energy filler for the Fukusha Hado is stored on the right hip.
>>
>>20437075
C2 was really just a friend to Lelouche.
>If he was both then Lelouch would have used his geass on everyone to get his way from the start.
this is bullshit and you know it. The Geass works only once per person. Maybe if he was a RETARDED psychopath, this argument would work. However, he's incredibly intelligent. Why would he do something so fucking stupid? Are YOU stupid?
>And that just proves you didn't watch the show yourself
I watched last saw it when I was 14, it was trash so I'm not obligated to remember much from it. If you think Lelouche had serious romantic feelings for any character I will reiterate that you are DELUSIONAL. He puts on personas when he needs them and in typical mentally-ill fashion he has a pathological obsession with something, that being his sister. He is not someone who is capable of loving someone the way you would.
>Lelouch is a siscon
nvm I shouldn't have put up with total retards like you. If you think he wants to fuck Nunnally or even someone like her, you are total idiot, almost irredeemably dumb.
Please never speak up again, thank you.
>>
>>20440798
Isn't that specifically for Genesic Re;Code since its their youtube channel?

Also, theres going to be a stream for Lost Stories as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ZQVPQiDUk
>>
>>20440870
>>20440798

Yeah, but at this point I guess there's more to look forward to regarding Lost Stories as that at least has actual mecha combat vs. Genesic Re;Code's very vanilla auto-battling
>>
>>20441044
Yeah, that's my biggest gripe with Genesic Re;Code. The story seems interesting enough, but gameplay is lacking. I'd rather a game with more control over battles than relying so much on luck.

It's easy to say that you wish it fails more or gets an EoS, but I'd rather see them fix and improve the game.
>>
Really hoping to see some model kits announced with new stuff tomorrow. I always liked a lot of the Knightmare designs, especially the grunts but can't be bothered to import a bunch of robot spirits stuff. I just want a Sutherland, Glasgow, Gloucester, Burai etc.
>>
>>20440825
You can set up retardedly long scale geass tho like what he did for Cornelia's simp or Schneizel so I'm not sure why the 1/time issue comes from. I also disagree that there wasn't real emotional develoment for him under his schemes and that he could convince someone as jaded and cynical as C2 that he was granting her wish without actually doing it.
>>
File: lost stories op.jpg (3.75 MB, 4425x3734)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB JPG
Stuff from Lost Stories opening animation:
-It seems it follows the same logic as Lost Colors for mecha and factions: if you join the BK you get the custom Gekka, if you join Britannia you get a custom Sutherland then upgrade to the Pendulum.
-Custom Gekka: the shoulder claw when stored doubles as samurai armor
-Custom Sutherland: new head and uses the Lancelot's VARIS. There's a cable coming from the VARIS for powering it.
-Pendulum: 3 extra equipment configurations shown:
1)Custom Floating Unit with extra arm armor
2)Hadron Cannon Unit with side waist guns? a something big on the rear waist.
3)Floating Unit+Hadron Cannon units, in this form it doesn't use the extra arm armor from base Floating Unit form.
-Pendulum's MVSs are indeed stored on the Landspinners.
-Male protagonist is half brit/half jap, He seems to have a lost sister and the evil looking mole bitch seems to be his rival.
>>
>>20443413
huh, from the opening animation it seems we see Kallen in Lelouch's clothes based on the 3rd episode.
>>
stream is starting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq8c1dXrH10
>>
Yukana's cute bros.
>>
>>20443413
Got a link to it?
>>
>>20443720
https://geass-game.com/images/official/op.mp4
>>
So 1 hour for promoting a dead gacha? Where's Jun?
>>
>>20443748
I don't know what you were expecting from a stream on that gacha's official youtube channel
>>
File: huh.png (1.48 MB, 1920x1080)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>
>>20443756
MC is clearly Zerofag
>>
There he is.
>>
File: bros.png (1.46 MB, 1920x1080)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
Any info about it being released in the West? Can't believe they will cuck us out of Lost Colors again.
>>
Bhahahahaha
>>
Rigged
>>
>>20443818
Very rigged.
>>
>>20443818
>>20443821
I dunno, I watched the last stream where they all tried to pull Ruki and failed to get any 4 stars with everyone pulling
>>
Sad
>>
Dead franchise
>>
>>20443832
This is the future chosen by people, when seeing a spinoff or sidestory that doesn't have Lelouch on-screen, as "Where is Lelouch?"
>>
>>
File: LostStories-PlayerGuide.jpg (319 KB, 1920x1080)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: haha.png (2.16 MB, 1920x1080)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
lol
>>
Can some moon-speaker summarize what they said on that stream?
>>
File: leave red meme.jpg (76 KB, 564x714)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>10 years
>of gacha
>>
>>20443839
If you're going to have a mobile game that makes sense, regardless of the property. That said, they did announce a new anime earlier on, so we'll see what happens there.
>>
>>20444032
To be honest, considering anime production scheduling, you can normally only fit 2 or 3 anime projects at most within that period and they're not all going to be TV series either. Gotta put something else on the market between the gaps.
>>
>>20443727
could someone post the version that showed up from the stream at MEGA, cause this one doesn't have any auido.
>>
>>20443688
so when they played happy birthday around 1:30:00 or so could someone translate what the other characters wrote like of Kallen and the rest?
>>
>>20444350
it starts around 1:30:36 to 1:33:16. Also of the translations, just of Nunnally, Kallen, Suzaku, C.C., and the rest of the Student Council.
>>
File: Death_of_Lelouch.JPG.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>another gacha shit
just kill me...
>>
File: op.mp4_snapshot_01.10.458.jpg (727 KB, 1920x1080)
727 KB
727 KB JPG
So Z is gonna be in 2023?

Jesus...
>>
>>20444043
I'm saying that fans being unable to let Lelouch go is what led to maximum Lelouch milking. People were satisfied by low-effort and shameless pandering like Re;surrection. Why wouldn't they try to rake in the gacha bucks after that?

This is the future chosen by people deciding to like Re;surrection.
>>
File: co2jr8.jpg (91 KB, 528x704)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>20444648
>IP-based games are bad now
this thread is getting more absurd
>>
>>20444680
We're not getting a G Generation or Gihren's Greed for Geass. Hell, we're not even getting something like Lost Colors or DS.
We're only getting more gacha, because it's easier to get away with and maximize profits that way than putting effort into developing and selling a real video game.

And we're getting gacha because people only want shallow and shameless pandering.
>>
>>20444707
>And we're getting gacha because people only want shallow and shameless pandering.
Because Sunrise is incompetent. Otherwise we would get translated Lost Colors long time ago, Now please, stop your schizo screeching.
>>
>>20444711
>translated Lost Colors
The fact that you think Sunrise cares about the overseas Geass fanbase in any way Speaks volumes on your own delusion.
>>
>>20444738
>schizo proves my point
I guess drought of geass games after Lost Colors and that DS game is also fault of people liking Re;surrection. Really, take your meds.
>>
>>20444558
you think you could upload the other pics of the Pendulum, as well as other scenes of the game opening; like of the one based on ep 3 of Kallen in Lelouch's clothes, as well as the other one showing Zero in his outfit in R2 along with Kallen and C.C. with the Gawain and Guren Seiten in the background?
>>
>>20444648
This is a silly criticism to have, because most popular series out there will continue to have gacha and other forms of merchandising of popular characters regardless of anything else. Char is long dead but damn if he's not in tons of games, both gacha and not. Or maybe you're against capitalism or something, in which case good luck!
>>
>>20444558
How are you feeling that other show from Sunrise (Beyond) airing now? Since I bet that's at least somewhat responsible for our not getting the new Geass anime yet
>>
>>20444558
Either that or Fall 2022
>>
>>20437075
>>20440825
I remember how I opened this thread a month ago, saw yet another shipping discussion and was shocked. Arguing about pairings (!) in 2021 (!!) on /m/ (!!!!!). And now a month later you haven't stopped! How do you manage to do it and not to feel dumb?
>>
bump
>>
>>20446105
You type like a faggot and I guarantee you think I’m arguing for something that I’m not. Go ahead, tell me what I was saying. Look like a retard; it won’t be my fault.
>>20442722
being able to set up retardedly long scale Geasses (geassei? geassi?) is more proof that he’s more cunning than he is sociable. Literally all of his connections were means to an end. For your last point I’ll concede that he had investment in granting her wish, but not as a lover.
>>
>>20447326

While it is true that he is more cunning than sociable, it would have been perfectly possible for him to just geass everyone he ran into like he did Schneizel to support Zero instead of working with them as people. Which likely is what let him avoid a Mao-esque trap by showing that he kept humanity by knowing the value of actual relationships.

>Cared to grant her wish but not as a lover

Her wish was to be genuinely loved. Are you arguing that they were more familial or did you not watch the show? I think their relationship was closer to romantic than familial but that's a matter of opinion if you totally discount Resurrection which clarified.
>>
>>20447326
>Geasses (geassei? geassi?)
'Geas' that it's derived from would pluralize as geases or geasa, so geasses is probably your best bet.
>>
so this one's the TVCM 30 sec version, when it gets to 20 seconds could someone post screenshots of the Pendulum like the back side as well as the front side when the rainbow is about it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H60ai-tG7oo
>>
bump
>>
>predict it's gonna be shit
>it's shit
surprise surprise
>>
bump
>>
it seems from latest news that over at hobby stock they are going to sell body pillows of C.C. and Kallen based from the movie.

https://geass.jp/news/archives/184
>>
File: FF--w7HVkAAJJFL.jpg (245 KB, 1280x720)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>20450974
>>
File: op.mp4_snapshot_01.14.908.jpg (543 KB, 1920x1080)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
They didn't even have the decency to have a KMF section with the game original designs on its hp...
>>
File: 20211209_052904.jpg (1.04 MB, 1076x2127)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
Everytime C.C. gets redrawn, her tits get bigger and the clothes get tighter. Not that I'm complaining though.
>>
>>20451756
Give it time. Game probably won't be out for a few months.
>>
>>20373654
Who's the one in the back?
>>
File: chara-archive.png (116 KB, 750x590)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>20452793
Her name is Archive. Shes the Librarian of the Memory Library in Genesic Re;Code
>>
>>20452837
A cute
>>
>>20344380

To be fair, that's also Deth Notes fault isn't it?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.