[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1633967524496.png (879 KB, 1280x720)
879 KB
879 KB PNG
Unpopular /m/ opinions thread, go!

-Toku Giant Robo was better than Imagawa Giant Robo.
-Shin Tetsujin was better than Imagawa Tetsujin
-The first third of Kamen Rider Saber was peak toku.
-Lockon's Haro was the best Haro.
-Victory was the best thing with Tomino's name on it.
-Symphogear didn't get good until season 4.
-Skelter Heaven was better than Infinite Stratos.
>>
>>20209896
I enjoyed Divine Wars far more than The Inspector.
>>
>x was peak y
Fuck off zoomer scum.
>>
hey guys, I dont wanna create thread so I will just ask here. I am very depressed rn, so recommend any mecha series to me. I am noob in mecha tho
>>
>>20210052
Acrobunch.
>>
>>20210052
Victory Gundam
>>
>>20209896
GSD Kira was as much a victim of a shitty plot and shitty writer/director duo as Shinn, while Athrun, indisputably one of the worst, overrated characters in the entire /m/ genre, can be called anything but.
>>
>>20210099
Victory is one of my favorite 90s anime of all time, but if OP has depression that shit is too dark.
>>
>>20210118
I gave Victory Gundam cause I want the other poster to kill himself
G-Reco then
>>
File: i097.jpg (265 KB, 1280x1834)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
Gundam MK-II is better looking than the RX-78
>>
>>20210026
Interesting, why? Was it the awkward yet charming CGI?
>>
OP has shit taste but if we're talking Symphogear then I think G doesn't hold up on rewatch at all. The twists are dumb, the villains are unthreatening and basically defeat themselves, things happen and then don't matter, and it just didn't have the tight writing of the first season or the wild ambition of the latter 3.
>>
>>20210112
If it makes you feel any better, I agree.
At least Kira has some sort of conviction, Athrun is constantly shouting at people about being lapdogs and hypocrites, and is guilty of being both himself.
>>
>>20210052
king gainer
>>
>>20209896
>Skelter Heaven was better than Infinite Stratos.
Is this REALLY an unpopular opinion? IS was crap, fun ecchi crap but still crap, not even Highschool DXD lets the plot take a backseat for Harem Shenanigans like IS did
>>
>>20209896
>The first third of Kamen Rider Saber was peak toku.
yeah, if that's all you ever watched
>>
I love Shinn and Destiny, and I’m excited that SEED is getting a movie.
>>
Imagawa has made nothing but trash
Captain Earth was pretty good
Geof Darrow’s mechanical design is under-appreciated
>>
>>20210052
GaoGaiGar
>>
>>20209896
Imagawa was a pseud and I'm glad he left the industry
>>
File: 1633620803168.jpg (315 KB, 1187x875)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
Reconguista G is peak 2010s Gundam. Change my mind.
>>
>>20210052
Dai-Guard always cheers me up
>>
>>20209896
No. Fuck you. These threads never end well, and nobody on this board knows what popular and unpopular is.

How many of these fucking threads of people going
>My unpopular opinion is Tomino does weird dialog
>>
>>20209896
-First Casshern was a classic and Sins was horrible.
-There was no good Patlabor entry.
-Combattler V, second half and all, was the best of the four Nagahama robot anime.
-Crosd Ange was competently made and high quality despite being raunchy.
-The old Code Geass compilation movies were better than the full seasons, mainly due to lack of Kallen.
-Speaking of old Geass, Mao should have been the final boss.
-Fighbird was the best Braves series.
-Outside of Miku and Kirika I did not see anyone in the Symphogear cast as a lesbian.
-Did not see lesbians in Nanoha either.
-Olynssis of Silver is underrated.
-Outlaw Star sucked balls while Angel Links was amazing.
-The fake out deaths in Ryu Knight did not bother me.
-Dorvack was shockingly fantasic.
-Transcient 00 Gundam was the best gunpla model of the Build franchise only after first Beargguy and Red Beret Grimoire.
-Aquarion Logos is probably the smartest mecha anime ever made.
-Kyutanger is the best tokusatsu ever made.
-While not as good as classic Eva I had no problem with any of the four Rebuild movies.
>>
File: 1633493413986.jpg (16 KB, 400x300)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>It's the "I just want (You)'s " Episode
>>
>>20211734
Duel, I can't really take any of your "opinions" seriously, becuase we know you don't actually watch any of these shows you claim to like, or dislike.
>>
>>20209896
Regalia was better than Granbelm.
>>
>>20209896
Strike The Blood is /m/, yes really.
>>
>>20211734
>due to lack of Kallen
Don't you insult best girl
>>
>>20211742
WAIT
he hasn't seen any of those shows?
>>
File: 1632477979172.jpg (87 KB, 435x768)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>20209896
western """""mecha"""" is all fucking trash and not /m/
>>
>>20211866
He speed watches, and judges mainly based on screenshots, and threads. For example was constantly shitting on singularity point, and talking about how it was proof that Bones was no longer a respectable studio, but it was pretty clear he hadn't watched the show, and get getting basic facts about the show wrong. You can't catch the details if you watch a half hour show in five minutes.
>>
>>20211889
>Bones was no longer a respectable studio
How?
>>
>>20211734
>Kyutanger is the best tokusatsu ever made.
I'll give Kyuranger credit for being inventive about why all 12 can't fight at once, but honestly you didn't need 12 fucking rangers, you could've easily done
-Shishi Red
-Ookami Blue
-Chameleon Green
-Dorado Yellow
-Aquila Pink
As the core team, and have Sasori Orange as the sixth, maybe Houou Soldier as an extra hero and BAM! More manageable Space season
>>
>>20211889
I'm going to defend Duel on Singular Point specifically, 90% of what was on screen was very dense dialogue and it is easy to get lost on what is going on if you only watch one episode a week.

t. faggot that had similar issues with G-Reco
>>
>>20209896
Both seasons of Aldnoah Zero were fantastic and I don't get the flack, same for Comet Lucifer.
>>
File: BeFunky-collage.jpg (2.79 MB, 3264x1580)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB JPG
>>20210443
Thanks!! I love it
>>
>>20209896
Tetsujin-28 remake isn't good
Votoms is bad
After War Gundam X is bad
Xabungle is one of Tomino's weakest series
>>
>>20209896
Symphogear S1 is the only good season.
Knightmare Frames are the ideal single pilot rideable mech size.
>>
>>20209896
I don't like SRW OGs on principle.
>>
File: o2btUDj.png (801 KB, 622x720)
801 KB
801 KB PNG
Cagalli is the best girl in SEED.
Shinn is the best girl in Destiny.
>>
>>20216045
I don't think either of those are unpopular opinions. Here's your (you), faggot.
>>
F91 was better than CCA
>>
File: unnamed.png (55 KB, 200x250)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>20210443
I love this design
>>
>>20209896
Victory Haro is best haro dude save Uso so many times.

Victory Haro is what all Haro wished they were.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (132 KB, 444x620)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>20211901
>>
File: Tomino glowing eyes.jpg (6 KB, 220x351)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>20213957
>>
I hate to agree with Duel at all but Code Geass is one of the best mecha shows despite being so popular. Even worse, I have to agree with him that less Kallen is a good thing, not because I hate Kallen but because she's basically a non-character who exists to job to Suzaku and hold him up. Seriously though, I don't want to sound like I hate Kallen but she basically doesn't develop at all after her mother is revealed to be a druggie. You don't even feel her absence or sense that Lelouch even cares about how she's imprisoned for over half of R2. Now, for more unpopular opinions.

- Not only do I think Diebuster is better than Gunbuster, but I think Gunbuster is thoroughly shit in every way aside from animation. Gunbuster itself is an ugly design, and the entire show is just a shit ripoff of other shows. What truly cemented it in my mind is realising that stupid shirt rip scene was just a ripoff of Musashi's sacrifice in Getter Robo. The only likeable character was the glasses dude coach voiced by Wakamoto.
- I don't mean to continue about Gainax, but I'm not sure if this opinion is unpopular here; TTGL increases in quality as the show goes on. While Kamina is likeable he's also in the worst episodes in the show, and the final episodes in space are easily the best part of the show.
- If it wasn't for the ending, I would have happily said Getter Arc was better than Armageddon. The twist with Kei in Armageddon is unforgivable because it cucks Shou Tachibana, who is the best getter girl. Also the middle episodes are really average, it only gets good again with that episode that tributes The Thing.
- Macross is infinitely better than Gundam as a series, at least every Macross series does its own thing rather than ape off of the first show. Delta is unironically better than every Gundam show I've seen, and I've seen everything except Build Fighters and the SD stuff.
- I didn't enjoy Mellowlink at all.
>>
Buddy Complex is more enjoyable than Valvrave
>>
Dogengers s2 was terrible and the new designs look toyetic as fuck, which I can excuse in shows like Kamen Rider or Super Sentai that have to push toys, but this show only did it because of the company owner's terrible taste.
>>
>>20216644
That anime was good
>>
>>20216820
Not an unpopular opinion.
>>
>>20216045
He looks so happy here. Maybe he wouldn't have been so fucking angry in Destiny if he got to wear pretty dresses like this.
>>
>>20216747
>TTGL opinion
>Arc better than Shin
>Macross better than gendum
They may be unpopular opinions, but you're still right.
>>
>>20216820
i think most things are probably more enjoyable than valvrave
>>
>>20210052
>I am very depressed rn, so recommend any mecha series to me
Gurren Lagaan
Depressed main character becomes so anti-depressed that he becomes a species-savior space wizard mecha pilot.
>>
- The only worthwile Gundams outside Tomino ones are G and X. Maybe Thunderbolt as well. 00 is fun but mostly wastes its potential with generic anime cliches, and 0083, impressive-looking as it is, has Wing-tier writing yet doesn't get the same amount of hate for some reason.
- /m/ now dislikes Dancouga for some reason but I'd watch it over Dragonar or Layzner any day.
- That being said, Obari is incredibly overrated as a director. Same with Yutaka Izubuchi. Being a good designer doesn't make you a good director by default (and they both produced plenty of subpar material on either front).
- "/m/ is gay and therefore everything gay in mech anime is good" memes are really annoying. Being passionate doesn't make a character gay by default.
- Gurren-Lagann is unironically very bad. I haven't seen a single worthwhile thing that either Imaishi or Nakashima made. Naturally, building Studio Trigger's identity around their works made sure it hasn't produced anything decent either.
- Kyuranger is fucking awful. I can't wrap my head how could anyone call this abomination watchable, let alone "best tokusatsu". Same with Kyoryuger and to a lesser extent Kamen Rider Zero-One, which are both terrible shows that don't get nearly as much flak as they deserve (though Zero-One at least gets "some" criticism)
- First two Aquarions are both pretty solid. Evol is far from perfect, but people act like it's the worst-written show of all time when it's not even as bad as Star Driver's writing.
- Majestic Prince is a borefest outside good animation. So is Vandread.
- Most of Getter Robo entries aren't very great on their own (though I get why franchise is so beloved on the whole).
- Shin Mazinger Zero manga was better than Shin TV (which felt like a bad fanfiction, barely feeling like a Nagai work).
- Most of Kamen Riders in the last 10 years ranged from bad to very bad (outside Gaim maybe), yet people single out Wizard and Ghost as if they're somehow worse than drek like Drive or Ex-Aid.
>>
- Koichi Sakamoto's wobbly "bootleg HK wire-fu" shtick gets old very fast. His inability to hold camera still and slow-mo obsession are insufferable. Even modern tokusatsu has much directors than him.
- Bubblegum Crisis is a boring franchise outside AD Police OVA.
- Chouja Raideen was a better show and a better Raideen than RahXephon.
- Gaiking LODM is a fucking chore to get through. I prefer 70s show over it any day.
- Full Metal Panic TSR and Fumoffu are still better than IV (which was just okay).
- Both Gunbuster and Diebuster are mostly mediocre OVAs, elevated by their last two (admittedly pretty great) episodes.
- Nadia is the best Gainax show.
- Dendoh is very boring. I can take people comparing it to Brave series seriously. It's worse than freaking Exkaiser. The claim that Fukuda used to be a good director sounded interesting, but I've yet to see it confirmed.
- Heroman is one of the best 10s mech shows and doesn't get talked about nearly enough. Same with Koutetsushin Jeeg and 00s mech shows.
- Fight! Iczer One is just a boring Devilman knock-off.
- Infinite Stratos isn't as bad as some make it out to be (anime at least). Its derivatives tend to be much worse.
- I have issues with Nadesico: The Prince of Darkness, but it isn't really as bad as people make it out to be. Show itself has plenty of problems.
- Idolmaster Xenoglassia is a better mech anime than most of what came during the last decade.
- Some people say Macross Plus is the worst Macross when Zero, F and Delta are all exist.
- Mazinger Z: Infinity was pretty bad story-wise. Not really a worthy sequel to Toei continuity at all.
- Part 3 of Megazone 23 isn't really that bad. I prefer it to Detonator Orgun.
- Symphogear gets very boring after the first show.
- I'm not a puritan, but Godannar just creeps me out. Sorry, I can't articulate it better, but something this show feels very uncomfortable to me.
- Both toku and anime Gridman are very dull empy shows.
>>
>>20218655
>I can take people comparing it to Brave series seriously.
^can't
>>
>>20210049
>y was peak x
>>
I like the /m/ wikia
>>
>Macross better than Gundam
I think it's the other way.
Macross is a fucking terrible franchise with about 2 decent shows and 2 above average movies in total among pure dogshit. I can't understand how can you prefer to Gundam, which at least has a couple of genuinly great entries.
>>
Symphogear isn't /m/.
We might as well invite PreCure over here.
>>
/m/ has nostalgia for Kamen Rider OOO because it was /krg/'s first show, but it's a pretty bad show and a bad Kamen Rider show especially. Same with Fourze.
>>
>>20219005
Macross SDF I'd say>Gundam but as a franchise Gundam>>>>>Macross
>>
>>20219088
>>20219005
I thought Macross being better than Gundam was the accepted opinion?
>>20218655
>Some people say Macross Plus is the worst Macross when Zero, F and Delta are all exist.
hard to respond to your post when it's filled with blatant lying
>>
>>20219005
This is an unpopular opinions thread you redditor faggot. We already know that this entire shitty board should be renamed to Gunda/m/ with how many awful threads there are about that god-awful franchise. However, I don't read or participate in them because Gundam blows. Literally every series is a shit rehash of 0079 which wasn't even good in the first place.
>inb4 zoomer filtered by 70s animation
Okay zoomer who likes Gundam so they look more mature, I also watched Toeizinger and found that the animation was much better. As were the characters, music, designs, really everything was better. Dr. Hell was somehow less of a psycho than Zeon and yet Zeon is supposed to be semi-sympathetic. It's obviously turned up in later entries but even in 0079 it tries to have some grey morality despite there being a black and white difference between wiping out half of humanity and having a bit of bureaucracy autism.

>>20219088
I really do not understand why this board wanks off SDF so much. I liked SDF as well but it's pretty flawed, the post-war arc would have been great if all the romantic drama didn't centre around autistic misunderstandings. But also, it's not like the series changed that much since the whole theme is music overcoming culture and uniting people. That theme hasn't changed from series to series, what has changed is how far they are willing to go to prove it. Basara makes beings of pure energy understand through his song, it's a stretch from Minmay simply convincing a few Zentraedi to turn coat because culture is cool but its the same theme taken to a logical conclusion. I'm aware this board flips around on Frontier and hates Delta but again, they both have that same theme. Frontier is the closest to a remake on SDF and even then it's still very different in tone and execution.
>>
>>20219181
wow somebody is angry
>tries to have some grey morality
there is no such thing and Gundam has never had any
>>
>>20219192
>there is no such thing
All morality is grey. Certainty is arrogance.
>>
>>20219181
Macross is literally just Space Battleship Yamato with idols, even less originality than Gundam has going for it lmfao
>>
File: Macross_7.png (398 KB, 1149x581)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>20219192
How someone can act so smug despite not understanding the series he is defending is beyond me.
>>
>>20219220
Gundam is just Yamato with a Getter Robo on board you absolute mong. Nice way to shoot yourself in the foot.
>>
Char's Counterattack was ass and ZZ was better, not even joking
>>
>>20219207
>All morality is grey
wrong
LMAO
>>20219225
when has Gundam not had clear cut good guys and bad guys
>>20219220
>>20219228
is this a reductivist contest
>>
>>20210099
>>20210118
I don't know why people say its so dark. Just because a few people die doesn't make the show dark. Most of it is just goofy shit with a death at the end and the characters cry before going back to goofiness.
>>
>>20219178
>hard to respond to your post when it's filled with blatant lying
It's not a lie. I can't believe some people would say Plus is the worst either but it happens.
>>
>>20209896
Cybuster anime wasn't that bad.
>>
File: sh.gif (3.23 MB, 480x270)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB GIF
>>20219234
After I watched and rewatched it I couldn't believe how often I saw people list CCA on their best of lists. I can only hope they're at least talking about the novel or manga.
>>
>>20210052
>>20210443
>>20218401
Seconding King Gainer and Gurren Lagann for depressed anon
>>
>>20219268
People here don't watch the shows. They just parrot whatever the internet tells them.
>>
>>20218363
Don't suck up to his obviously shit >Macross better than gendum opinion.
>>
>>20218655
>Both Gunbuster and Diebuster are mostly mediocre OVAs, elevated by their last two (admittedly pretty great) episodes.

Facts. Gunbuster is overrated as hell.
>>
>>20218655
>- Fight! Iczer One is just a boring Devilman knock-off.
Not based not fact. Tho i wish it was more gory on the waifus especially
>>
>>20218655
So many of your opinions are pretty fun too many i can't wrap my head around the logic of tho but at least you tried. 5/10.
>>
>>20219005
Based truth.
>>
File: 1617924708776.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>20219181
>Gunda/m/ with how many awful threads there are about that god-awful franchise.

Wrong. You just mad anon gundam is great & you're filtered so hard by it suck god tomino's dick.
>>
>>20219181
This guy wholly autistic as shit. This guy hates anything that's good.
>>
>>20219192
>there is no such thing and Gundam has never had any

Are you sure about that?
>>
>>20219237
>when has Gundam not had clear cut good guys and bad guys

>is this a reductionist contest

I agree is it? Just like how you twist & warped Gundam's quality to help spin your shity overall narrative about it?
>>
>>20219237
>when has Gundam not had clear cut good guys and bad guys
First half of SEED Destiny where you have a new protagonist fighting against the heroes of S1.
>>
Tomino is a terrible director and writer. I've dropped basically everything he's done for various reasons and had to force myself through the original Gundam only because of its importance and influence.
>>
>>20219868
Is that Char's Counterattack manga, Beltorchika's Children, worth the read?
>>
>>20209896
ibo is amazing
>>
IBO is good. Not bad, not great, just good. Might rewatch it some day.
>>
i only like the OG SRW games
>>
>>20220578
it's pretty annoying that this must be said in "unpopular opinion" thread.
People nowadays only call things in extreme values, either it's great or it's shit.
It's all but baiting for attention.
>>
File: 1625872290415.gif (839 KB, 320x180)
839 KB
839 KB GIF
>>20220292
>>
File: psychochicks.jpg (244 KB, 850x1242)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>20210319
not him, but I liked DW more just because the MC wasn't a boring gary stu and had actual character development. Charades is better too and much more similar to Sachiko Kono's redesigns, which were oustanding already. Obari and his posse on the other hand ruined most of them with their MUH TORPEDO TITS autism and horseface faggotry. OGIN's budget was a total waste and should have been used on DW instead.
>>
G-Reco has the most powerful message out of all the Gundam shows
>>
Dunbine is the best Tomino show and one of more complex and interseting mech series in general.
Upper World arc also wasn't really bad at all.
>>
>>20220882
brain powered is the best Tomino show and drops truth bomb onto USfags
>>
>>20219884
I am enjoying king gainer so much
>>
>>20220912
I respect that opinion.
>>
Captain Earth is the best written /m/ series ever made
>>
File: 957.jpg (11 KB, 153x266)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>20219237
>wrong
Right.
More specifically, might makes right. Moral absolutism (black and white) is rooted in the notion of the supremacy of Principles. However, Principles are not supreme, Power is.
“Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.” - Thucydides
>>
>>20220070
Yes
>>20220106
>warped Gundam
maybe if you believe that Gundam is “morally grey”
>>20222302
principles don’t exist under that system
if you truly assert what you just stated then you’re asserting that morality simply does not exist, in which case why are you arguing that all morality is grey?
>>
>>20210052
Xabungle is really fun.
J-Decker is great if you want something light-hearted that still has a great story and themes.
>>
I sincerely believe the F-Troop / Xabungle thing is real
>>
>>20209896
>-The first third of Kamen Rider Saber was peak toku.
It was always shit, welcome abroad the franchise newbro, hope you enjoyed your first show even if it was a shit one
>>
>>20222331
>maybe if you believe that Gundam is “morally grey”

Good thing its not an issue of belief its a FACT we are discussing since being morally grey is one of many aspects of gundam that makes it famous in the first place.
>>
I think G Gundam has the strongest landing of the war bad, earth good theme among the Gundam shows because we actually spend a significant amount of time seeing Earth as a ruined shithole and basically a ghetto.
It also wasn't ruined in a single act of terror but merely the build up of slow damage from constant fighting.
>>
>>20209896
00 is the best Gundam show, and it isn’t even close.
>>
>>20216820
>more enjoyable than Valvrave
Perhaps the lowest bar you could possibly have set.
>>
>>20222331
>principles don’t exist under that system
They do, they're just meaningless next to power.
>you’re asserting that morality simply does not exist
Morality does exist as a human concept. All human's have their own moral framework of some description. They act on it, constrained by the consequences of violating the moral framework of others or society at large.
Objective or absolute morality, however, the notion that certain ideas/actions are always good or bad in all times or places, does not exist; the is-ought problem explicitly prevents it. The good guys win because they have more power, whether that be in the form of strength, intelligence, unity, etc., than the bad guys, not because they are "right".
>>
>>20209896
Muv-Luv is fucking trash
Getter manga is meh at best
Gun X Sword is Goro Taniguchi's best work
>>
>>20209896
- Getter Robo Armageddon is the most overrated mecha ova of all time (save for the first three episodes), New and SvN are hot garbage.
- Jeeg > Mazinger
- Watching a show for japanese teenagers doesn't in any way make you more masculine (why should I even need to say this).
>>
>>20210052
>>20210760
Raiohgar
>>
>>20226829
Is Muv Luv a good experience 4 summa dat gud ol' visual novel coom?earlier arts and series look pretty shitty to me
>>
>>20226829
>Gun X Sword is Goro Taniguchi's best work
Is this an unpopular opinion?
GxS is well-respected on /m/.
>>
Grendizer is easily the best 70s mech anime outside original Gundam and people can't come up with a single criticism of it that doesn't sound dumb.
>>
>>20228444
Seconding but with Steel Jeeg.
>>
>>20209896
1>3>2 for the Patlabor movies
>>
>>20228319
it's eclipsed by CG and s-CRY-ed
>>20227702
fuck if I know, I gave up trying to like it around halfway of Alternative. Extra and Unlimited barely have porn and they're all ass.
>>
>>20219030
this
>>
Beargguys are adorkable.
>>
idk where else to ask, but what was the ealiest grunt suit in Gundam to be on par with the RX-78?
>>
>>20226654
Objective morality is nonsense that religion and the guys in power invented to make those who are under their power don't complain about the state of affairs in their countries.

It cannot be "objective" because morals don't have properties in and on themselves...no weight, mass, fields and do not act upon other stuff..

They're make believe concepts, and yes the might makes right that's how has been for eons (natural selection/genetic drift/linkable equilibrium)
>>
>>20235894
Gelgoog
>>
>>20236146
this nigga thinks 2+2 can be 5 sometimes
>>
>>20227639
Don't understand outside the 3 episodes ppl think its worth a 9 or 10.
>>
>>20236146
Anon....morality existed long before organised religion Now you just sound like you attend middle school. Lay off the edge a little.
>>
>>20220056
KINO SÕI MASCVLINITY

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.