[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Gundam The witch from Mercury
>Mobile suit Gundam: Cucuruz Doan's Island
>Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans G special TV broadcast
http://g-tekketsu.com/
https://g-doan.net/
https://g-witch.net/

You guys have been asking, so it looks like you're getting it.
>>
>>20120500
>>Mobile suit Gundam: Cucuruz Doan's Island
I'm sorry what???
>>
>>20120501
>I'm sorry what???
it's a shit read
>>
The witch from Mercury sounds the most interesting. Seems like that's our new AU, hopefully we get more info by the end of the year.

The IBO announcement is probably just a recut of the show with the Urd's Hunt stuff mixed in.

>>20120501
Yeah I thought it was a shitpost too, but it's legit.
>>
>>Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans G special TV broadcast
So the mobage's finally happening?
inb4 it's just a clip show
>>20120506
Did anyone ever scanlate it?
>>
The G-Witch title really has me suspecting this might be the first female lead Gundam.

IBO teaser with some new footage from Urdr hunt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbGpFu43p74
>>
Doan's Island was an Origin spinoff, but they dropped the Origin from this title. That's kind of curious because the story is certainly set in the Origin chronology. Not to mention there's Gundams (other than Amuro) running all over the Americas kicking Zeon in the dick and balls.
>>
File: st13.jpg (206 KB, 740x483)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>20120517
>Did anyone ever scanlate it?
i did find it on some japanese website but the site was unusable with ad block on.
>>
THANK GOD ALMIGHTY THE AGE OF BUILD DIVERS IS OVER!!!!
>>
>here's the origin story for a guy whose only episode was cut from US releases
my sides are gassed
>>
We have a lot of Gundam coming out.
Sunrise is really starting the 2020s off with a bang.
>New AU
>Hathaway Trilogy
>IBO rebroadcast with new footage
>Gundam SEED Movie
>Doan's Island
>G-Reco movies with expanded scenes

And on top of that they're remaking Akira and doing an original movie with Otomo.

>>20120537
Don't worry they're just making AUs so they can make another build series with its designs.
>>
File: g-witch.png (75 KB, 1032x628)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
I hope they tease the Gundam like the way they did for IBO
>>
>>20120555
The teaser for IBO was so hype.
I remember that Barbatos silhouette reveal and all the speculation like it was yesterday.
>>
>>20120506
It's not based off of that Manga.
>>
>>20120527
>The G-Witch title really has me suspecting this might be the first female lead Gundam.

That would be cool.

The incels, shit heads, and Agenda-tards are going to make the Gundam AGE shit show look like nothing if that is the case.
>>
>>20120566
rent free
>>
>>20120566
holy buzzwords batman
>>
>>20120566
It's gonna happen anyway, looking forward to Raging Golden Eagle making a video on it.
>>
>>20120569
>>20120573
>Immediately replies

You guys can't be showing your ass this easily
>>
Probably will premiere after that other Sunrise mech show is done right?
>>
>>20120566
I don't think Gundam fans are *that* stupid.
But if I'm being cynical I could see Sunrise looking at their love live income and doing analytics on that and thinking that Combining those female aesthetics with Gundam would yield them a huge profit.
It's basically what Macross is already doing, I'm honestly surprised Gundam didn't go that route completely after Lacus blew up in popularity.

That title really intrigues me a lot though, just the implications of the world "witch" really contrasts with the sci-fi ideas I have of Gundam in my head.
I wonder if the series will have a fantasy element at all, or if it's just a fantasy word being attached to sci-fi concepts like the Gundams in IBO being named after demons.
>>
>>20120589
>I don't think Gundam fans are *that* stupid.

I saw posts on social media complaining about how Hollywood is going to ruin Gundam by making the movie woke by having a multiracial cast.

Yes, they are that dumb. The cancer from western rightwing perpetual ass hurt culture is already in here.
>>
>>20120549
They also have Kyoukai Senki and Code Geass: Z. Feels like we're back on mid 2000s Sunrise.
>>
>>20120580
just go back already
>>
>>20120566
Good, fuck the west and fuck America. I hope the chinese nuke california and kill every mutt they see when they land
>>
>>20120596
/pol/ is other way, schizoid
>>
>>20120561
broofs?

>>20120580
>jokes on them, I was only pretending to be retarded

>>20120589
I'm more interested in the Mercury part than the Witch part. Why Mercury of all places? It's a shithole, what would you want from there that you couldn't get more easily from asteroids.

>>20120596
Netflix remake will always be a pejorative
Get the fuck off our board and back to your discord server
>>
>>20120600
>>20120604

Been here since Gundam 00 started newfags.

>>20120624
>Netflix remake
Netflix is the distributor retard. Leave and don't come back until you can read
>>
>>20120647
sure thing schizo, and I'm mr yatate himself
>>
>/pol/ schizo ruins another thread
>>
Doan movie is the most bizarre thing I can possibly imagine. No one asked for this. Is it even popular in Japan? I hear it’s a bit of a meme over there
>>
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>20120657
Maybe they're using it to test if people are ready for a full blown Origin adaptation or a 0079 remake.
>>
>new series likely has a woman as the lead
>new movie has a literal who as the lead
>new recut has one of the worst Gundam MCs as the lead

It’s fucked
>>
>>20120670
it'll never, ever happen
keep dreaming
>>
>>20120657
Yeah but why fuckin Doan though? They could’ve chosen literally anything else to adapt to test the waters and they went for the bizarro rock chucking Zaku martial arts one that isn’t even available readily outside of Japan
>>
>>20120657
It's just bizarre, considering they scrubbed his entire episode from the US. He's always been kind of a meme, with his Zaku throwing rocks and getting a Hyper Mode in some GGen games, but a backstory for him that goes more into Zeon war crimes during the opening weeks of the war isn't actually a bad idea, since that usually just gets glossed over.
>>
>>20120500
>The Witch from Mercury
Reminds me of the Spiders from Mars. Could be literally anything.
>Cucuruz Doan's Island
He wasn't in the movies so I don't care.
>IBO G Special TV broadcast
I will never care about IBO.

I want more news on that Gundam Breaker show, that looks fun.
>>
>>20120527
>first female lead
>What is Poketto no naka no Senso
>What is Stargazer
>What is IGLOO
>>
>>20120687
>pokketo no nako no senso

Fuck off faggot no one calls it that
>>
>>20120687
>Chris isn’t the lead, Al is
>Selene is joint MC with Sven
>literally no one has seen Igloo so it doesn’t matter
>>
>>20120549
And the live action movie.
>>
Thanks for reminding me why I stopped coming to /m/. Whether or not I agree with any of you is a moot point, I don’t want to be further infected by autism than I already have.
>>
>>20120710
How much do you want to bet it’s gonna be a bomb.
>>
>>20120653
T: 2016 newfag
>>
>>20120671
>Proving the /pol/ schizo right

god dammit you fucking retard
>>
>>20120711
It's not just happening in /m/ sadly. It's most of the website now.
>>
>>20120717
I mean straight to Netflix. But I like the writer and the director seems to have his heart in it. Plus Bandai has actually said it will not be made for China.. So nothing has gone wrong... yet.
>>
>>20120724
/pol/ is a plague and moot was a dumb fuckhead for letting it fester.
>>
>>20120687
Chris is definitely not the lead of WITP, she just pilots the Gundam. Al and Bernie are the leads.
Stargazer has Sven and Selene share the spotlight, and honestly I think Sven still comes off as the main character in that series because we get more emotional development with him.
>>
>>20120719
t. 2007 newfag
>>
>>20120737
you're right, that's why you should fuck off there already, schizo
>>
>>20120500
>Doan movie
i am very eager to see what arises from this
>>
Like this post here: >>20120744 what does this idiot even think he's saying?
>>
the new gundam protag will be non-binary and pansexual
>>
File: 1619037592945.jpg (92 KB, 587x441)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Friendly reminder that leftypol thinks any anime board is okay except for /m/ so they are actively raiding it.
>>
>>20120777
proof?
>>
>>20120762
>Leftypol is alright but rightypol is a bunch of screeching monkey retards
you're both one and the same, so fuck off already
>>
saying Netflix set this schizo off
>>
>>20120790
This is what a rightypol would say to try to make himself seem less retarded.
>>
>>20120766
Most Japanese people don't even know the meaning of those words (and that's a good thing)
>>
>>20120735
China's getting to be a choppy market, thankfully
>>
>>20120687
Ecole du Ciel never ever

>>20120777
checked and correct
>>
File: 24546324.png (121 KB, 581x443)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>20120687
>Poketto no naka no Senso
my favourite is pikachu
>>
>>20120819
They want everything catered to them, but their increasingly capricious censorship is making that impossible. They're biting themselves in the ass.
>>
>Doan's Island will be directed by Yas
Might be good.
>>
rangeban am*ricans already
>>
File: 1630459568498.gif (982 KB, 320x287)
982 KB
982 KB GIF
I want every single goddamn Gamergater, SJW, Redditor, Stormnigger, and election tourist to be thrown off the top of Mount Everest. It won't save this sinking ship of a site but it should at least keep us from capsizing.
>>
>>20120687
My fave Gundam is Kido Senshi Gandamu: Dubulu Oh: Za Awakeeningu uv Za Turailburaza
>>
>>20120855
My personal favorite is Kido Senshi Gundamu: Ze Eighto Emu Essu Teamu.
>>
>>20120558
I remember when the first proper trailer dropped and a few anons made jokes about it being Ace Combat Zero but in space with giant robots. You know because of the mercenary group and the Spanish guitar in the soundtrack.
>>
>>20120859
Thats cool but personally my fave is Kido Shin Seiki Gandamu Ekkusu, especially that great manga sequel UUNDA ZA MOONOLAITO
>>
>>20120835
Eh, I don't think they really want to be catered to per se. The most successful foreign movies in China to date have been the Marvel stuff, Transformers and Fast and the Furious, which are all very 'American' in their sensibilities.
It's just that the censors reject your film if any of the staff happened to have ever said anything mildly critical of China. It's a game that's too easy to lose, and the CCP takes a big enough cut of the box office revenue for any imported stuff to mean it's increasingly not worth the effort
>>
>>20120878
IBO wishes it was as good as Ace Combat, let alone Ace Combat Zero
>>
>>20120859
May get some flak for this, but mine is Kido Senshi Gandamu Daburuo eitisuri Sutadasuto Memori
>>
>>20120883
Man I remember finishing watching IBO and I thought ‘wow that was really good’ and then a week passed and I got this sick taste in my mouth whenever I thought of it, like wow that was actually not very good
>>
>>20120882
I think China just really likes big dumb action movies more than anything else. Unless it says Taiwan or Tibet are countries.
>>20120883
Dude if the show literally copypasted that game's story beat for beat it would have been so much better than the trashheap we got. Fucking Assault Horizon was better than IBO.
>>
>>20120892
Good show but honesty my fave Gandamu series (originally created Yoshiyuki Tomino-dono for the Nippon zaibatsu Sanurise) has got to be Kido Senshi Gandamu: EMUESU IGURU: AHPOCALYPSU DOBULU OH SEVENTI NINU
>>
>>20120527
>The G-Witch title really has me suspecting this might be the first female lead Gundam.
Hopefully not
>>
>>20120928
Yes, because
>The incels, shit heads, and Agenda-tards
is obviously relevant to Gundam, and not just some sad cunt trying to farm (you)s by derailing a random thread with provocative nonsense.
>>
>>20120928
>>Getting pissed at people for bringing up politics
what politics, all i see is shitposter and faggets needing to be banned
>>
>>20120662
For what?
>>
File: One Armed Augus.jpg (53 KB, 550x550)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Why is he so boring
>>
>>20120928
>>Getting pissed at people for bringing up (((America)))
Fixed. Even by Gundam standards zogbots are evil and deserve to be exterminated.
>>
>>20120596
>I saw posts on social media complaining about how Hollywood is going to ruin Gundam by making the movie woke by having a multiracial cast.
a perfectly valid suspicion.

>The cancer from western rightwing perpetual ass hurt culture is already in here.
kys
>>
>>20120953
he's build for earth chads dicks
>>
please stop replying to the "I just wanted to own the rightoids" troll
>>
>>20120527
No it won't many people are saying it the title was inspired by american novel by Robert Emmetthttps://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/63875

Its not happening
>>
>>20120991
Yeah that makes sense not many books use that kind of title I haven't read it tho whats it about?
>>
>>20120971

Ryu Jose was a main character in the original. It was already very diverse on purpose. You dumb fucks would bitch that the villain is blond with blue eyes if Gundam was made now.
>>
>>20120500
>Gundam The witch from Mercury
This on could be interesting and yeah I'm starting to doubt the fact that were gonna get a female lead since so far I haven't seen any actual proof of one being hinted at
>>
>>20120995
go back to twitter, you clearly haven't lurked enough
>>
>>20120994
>Yeah that makes sense not many books use that kind of title I haven't read it tho whats it about?
some space hitman who gets a job from a mystery lady whose being chased by the government its pretty good and it has all the trappings of gundam except no mobile suits
>>
>>20120999
>I haven't seen any actual proof of one being hinted at
I mean, so far we don't know anything beyond the name. Not even any staff. The protag could be a talking dog for all we know at this stage
>>
File: null.jpg (49 KB, 380x507)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>20120500
>>Gundam The witch from Mercury
The moment I saw the title I knew exactly what Sunrise are gonna do
>>
>>20121008
>so far we don't know anything beyond the name.
another book has the exact same name but it doesn't have a female lead so that's no longer good.
>>
>>20120991
Yes, this.

>>20120527
As already mentioned it is impossible. For any Gundam TV show the protagonist must be male, for marketing reasons. Film or Ova are already more tolerant on this front.
The best you can hope is for a competent "Roux Louka" as a secondary character.
>>
>>20121011
Someone at Sunrise was fan of Emmett that's for sure the title is way too on the nose.
>>
>>20120527
>>20120589
If this speculation is true I hope Tomino is on this project so he can finally put out a Gundam with a female lead like he always wanted. It would also be interesting to see how he develops a woman like that since most of the time"Tomino" and "women" come up in the same sentence it's somebody assblasted about how sexist he is or something, or why does he write his women so realistically crazy. It would be nice to have a female protaganist done by Tomino so that kind of shitposting can be debunked.

>>20120995
You have no clue what you are talking about and are clearly a secondary just trying to get in on a speculatory fad. long time fans have never complained about any of that and it's all a strawman. The real issue isn't that the characters are diverse, the issue is that because Gundam is being adapted by westerners in [the current year] and has a diverse cast, that combination of circumstances is making people worry that contemporary western identity politics will be shoehorned in and miss the point of gundam which is completely valid and has precedent. If this movie were made in 2010 or right around the time of the original Pacific Rim, nobody would be anywhere near as concerned. It's just the right IP at the wrong time by the wrong people. We've been saying this for ages and retards like you still just think it must be because we don't like brown people when Ryu Jose is one of the most loved MSG characters on this board. You're probably pastiest white boy here too.

>>20120843
go to hell euroshitter
>>
rangeban am*ricans, and rangeban n*mefags twice
>>
>>20120527
Yeah, the gundam itself is sentient and female, piloted by a male main character
>>
>>20121011
>The moment I saw the title I knew exactly what Sunrise are gonna do
If Sunrise is actually doing their own take on this book we might actually have the best Gundam anime ever
>>
>>20121039
>it's not an AU
>it's just a Sentinel adaptation under an alias to keep it hidden while they have legal talks with the author
Would you?
>>
>>20121011
The good news is Tomino might not be working on this project since Sunrise wants to work to be an entry point for new Gundam fans and they wouldn't use the guy who did a confusing mess like G reco.
>>
>>20121003
>some space hitman who gets a job from a mystery lady whose being chased by the government its pretty good and it has all the trappings of gundam except no mobile suits
Oh shit you might be on to something there mind if I screenshot this post if Sunrise ends up doing this?
>>
>>20121031
But what does it matter ?

Ethnicity, nationality, these things are irrelevant in the original Gundam story. It's the story of a group of young soldiers and enlisted civilians who must escape and survive while being hunted by one of the top dogs of the rival army. Their tenacity and the fact that they have come into possession of a revolutionary weapon will not only allow them to survive, but also to become partly decisive.
Amuro could be black and it wouldn't change anything, he's not even full Japanese, since depending on the case he's Mexican or Canadian.
>>
>>20121031
>Tomino is on this project so he can finally put out a Gundam with a female lead like he always wanted
He's barely keeping it together to make the G-Reco movies. It's not happening.
>>
>>20120527
I hope it's the first real cute girls Gundam. It's about time they tried this. Unless they want the ip to be dead 20 years from now.
>>
Clean up the thread jannies ffs what do you not get paid for?
>>
>more IBO shit
>>
File: 61RNv7aZBIL.jpg (65 KB, 375x500)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>20121078
>I hope it's the first real cute girls Gundam. It's about time they tried this. Unless they want the ip to be dead 20 years from now.
literately being inspired by this book you sjws are freaking insane,your setting yourself up for disappointment
>>
>>20121079
To jerk off in a corner while shoveling pepperoni Hot Pockets down their gullets.
>>
>>20121091
>sjws

You are the insane one holy shit. Anime cute girls shows have shit to do with sjw.
>>
>>20121011
>The moment I saw the title I knew exactly what Sunrise are gonna do
This is what I hope we get I hitman protagonist who becomes a gundam pilot sounds really hype
>>
>>20121091
>you sjws
It has nothing to do with that
>>
>>20121101
That was what we all thought about IBO too. Not to be a downer or nothing
>>
>>20121099
>You are the insane one holy shit. Anime cute girls shows have shit to do with sjw.
Gundam never does anime cute girls go to /a/ if you want that
>>
>>20121101
Very likely, the hitman will obviously be the usual sixteen year old already veteran, ultra-trained boy who behaves with the same competence as a thirty-year-old soldier.
>>
>>20121107
>That was what we all thought about IBO too. Not to be a downer or nothing
Funny enough everyone also said IBO would have a female MC before we even knew the series name just that it was called G tekkatsu or something that never ended up happening.
>>
>>20121108
And it's a slowly dying brand. Face it, generic mecha is doing worse year by year while stuff like GuP or mecha musume do great.
>>
>>20121111
>Very likely, the hitman will obviously be the usual sixteen year old already veteran, ultra-trained boy who behaves with the same competence as a thirty-year-old soldier.
The 35 year old starts out as weapons dealer so I can see the 16 year old protag having the same job
>>
File: E1kgLtwVgAIl9vQ.jpg (121 KB, 1200x411)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>20121119
>And it's a slowly dying brand.
>>
>>20121119
>Face it, generic mecha is doing worse year by year while stuff like GuP o
he literally have more mecha coming out this fall my guy
>>
>>20121127
What the hell happened in 2018 to make Dragon Ball jump up that much?
>>
who are these dumb love live niggers? go back to /a/ nobody here gives a rats ass about you obsessions for female leads.
>>
>>20121133
Super Broly, probably. That movie made bank.
>>
>>20121133
It looks like they did another Broly movie that year, and the FighterZ game came out right at the start of the fiscal year
>>
File: never.jpg (11 KB, 293x172)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>20121119
I wouldn't mind a female MC once in a while, but please don't go full retarded. Gundam is one of the last remaining brand, but the mecha in general is dying in Japan.

The new generation of animators are unable to do robots and the costs are too high for non-specialized animation studios.
>>
gundam will become lie macros, we have won.
>>
File: LL.jpg (97 KB, 600x800)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>20121127
Now look at the demographic. It's not going to die tomorrow or even in 5 years but one generation and it's fucked unless they bring young people.

And mecha in general is dying.
>>
File: 1407910257225.jpg (67 KB, 640x480)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>20120500
>Cucuruz Doan's Island
What a weird choice. I wonder if they'll do a Phenex Hunting and throw in not-Amuro given how odd it would be to do this before The Origin proper
>>
>>20121127
Pandemic numbers mean nothing in the long run. It's just salarymen locked in their homes having nothing to do and ordering gunpla.
>>
>>20121091
go back to /v/ or YouTube
>>
File: e1278987.png (140 KB, 615x426)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>20121163
>And mecha in general is dying.
It really isn't. Television is dying.
>>20121168
>pandemic numbers
>2020 the exact same as 2019
>even in 2019 sales were still well above where they were a decade prior
You are talking poopy
>>
>>20121186
Mecha anime do terribly in streaming. Look at any asian streaming site. It's all fantasy, WSJ adaptations and cute girls. This is why most mecha today is made as movies and OVA for hardcore fans.
>>
God, Sunrise really will do any UC shit other than animate Crossbone huh
>>
>>20121186
i'm sorry, what is it supposed to prove? It's a fact that the number of Mecha shows has dropped dramatically over the years
>>
File: DdhiXLIU0AAbqR5.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
I just hope Urdr Hunt yields more Gundam Frames.
>>
>>20121205
same
>>
So is the new IBO thing a compilation or a new show? or is it a bit of both?
>>
>>20121203
>i'm sorry, what is it supposed to prove?
That Gundam is actually increasingly financially successful, and has been for over 10 years. It is not a 'dying brand' by any observable metric
>the number of Mecha shows has dropped dramatically over the years
Okay. There's still 12 TV mecha series this year, plus movies and ONAs. A mecha movie was still capable of breaking Y10bn at the box office this year (becomming the 10th highest grossing anime movie of all time domestically). Shinkalion still regularly tops children's toy sales. Mecha is doing fine.
>>
>>20121163
more babas consuming gandamu than jijis, that's funny
>>
>>20121245
>hat Gundam is actually increasingly financially successful

Because it's Gundam. Gundam is a pretty powerful brand and Sunrise is a specialized studio that educates new mecha designers specifically for the future. Not by coincidence it is one of the few that still manages to do 2d mecha for tv shows.

But how many new mecha shows are there that are not from Sunrise? you said 12 plus ova and film, what are you referring to?
>>
>>20121031
>so he can finally put out a Gundam with a female lead like he always wanted.
That's basically Turn A, Dianna is basically the main focus of that series.
>>
File: bunkerfaggots.jpg (212 KB, 1851x842)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>20120789
>>
>>20121199
lol he really believes this shit
>>
>>20121267
I think I miscounted the TV, looks like there's just 11 this year
>Back Arrow
>Godzilla SP
>SSSS Dynazenon
>Shinkalion Z
>86
>Getter Arc
>Kyoukai Senki
>Megaton-kyuu Musashi
>Muv-Luv
>Sakugan
>Rumble Garanndoll
plus movies
>Eva 3.0+1.0 (the one that broke into the top-10)
>Knights of Sidonia
>Hathaway's Flash 1 and G-Reco 3
>Fafner
>Eureka 7 Hi-Evol 3
>GitS SAC_2045
>Macross Delta 2 + new Macross Frontier short
and then ONAs/OVAs like Gundam Breaker and some mobage crap
>>
>>20121288
what, is zeon shit posting that bad?
>>
File: Red Witch plot.png (143 KB, 955x535)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>20121011
Sounds amazing to be honest
>>
>>20121165
>I wonder if they'll do a Phenex Hunting
wasn't that Narrative?

>>20121288
That's pretty strange they'd single out /m/.
I think /a/'s way more /pol/ aligned than this board when it comes to shitposting imo.
Though in recent years I've seen /m/ fall prey to that kind of /v/-tier shitposting whereas in the past it wasn't an issue, or at least it wasn't the kind of shitposting that came with political undertones, it was just purely retarded stuff like valvrager or the guys that would pick a new show every month to start flamewars with.
>>
>>20121306
ok you brought evidence. I declare myself defeated. To be alive it's alive, I don't know if he is really in good health.

Some are classic IPs, a new Hit is really needed
>>
>>20121308
>>20121322
They probably think just because /m/ has a sizeable chubk of SEA, SA and Euro posters that don't fall prey to US reality show politics that the board must be a crypto /pol/ colony.
>>
File: zeon.jpg (103 KB, 850x680)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
sieg zeon
>>
>>20121322
Seems bullshit to me too.
>>
>>20121333
*chunk
>>
>>20121064
>confusing mess like G reco.
Stick to A/Z faggot
>>
>>20121322
>Though in recent years I've seen /m/ fall prey to that kind of /v/-tier shitposting whereas in the past it wasn't an issue,
EVERY board has that now. Though /m/ does at least have it in much lower quantities
>>
Reminder that they said with Witch is reportedly focusing on appealing to a global teen demographic
>>
>>20121347
Hey, at least the containment thread works
>>
>>20121349
Considering the shitshow that is this thread, I doubt it.
>>
>>20121341
Even tomino thought it was a mess, stop fooling yourself
>>
>>20121358
Two or three people who say they want a fem mc is harmless. Don't be such a pussy.
>>
Where the fuck are you faggots pulling it from that the Witch protag is going to be a girl
>>
>>20121322
>That's pretty strange they'd single out /m/.
the globohomo fears the non american hobby enthusiast
>>
>>20121366
It takes a spark to start a fire.
Kill yourself back to where you came from
>>
>>20121370
witches are generally female
>>
>>20121370
Because witches are girls.

That's it. That's unironically all they've got.
>>
>>20120500
I sure hope TWFM has a bumping OP song.
>>
>>20121363
He thinks everything he's made is a mess, which is why he makes movie versions, when he cares anyway.
>>
Part of me is hoping that we’ll get a stylised space noir going by the title but since they’ve said they’re going for a teen demographic guess we can expect more IBO and Seed tier stuff
>>
>>20121309
This sounds like what IBO should have been
>>
>>20121393
>unironically
god shut the fuck up
>>
>>20121405
They had the idea sort of. The whole space mafia thing and the freedom movements and civil war concepts but they never really developed them beyond it being totally forgotten about in favour of shonenshitting
>>
>>20121408
Unironically no. Keep literally seething about it.
>>
>>20121297
Because it's truth?
>>
>>20121409
space yakuza. IBO at heart was a space yakuza story
>>
The title of the new Au universe may also change before airing. "The red witch" can also be a WIP title. In fact it seems strange to me that they openly reuse the same title of the novel unless it is deliberately a transposition of that story in Gundam way. Still, the protagonist is a hitman.
>>
>>20121309
So it's going to be this but aimed at young teens. Idk how well that's going to work
>>
>>20121431
Did they gave us an AU name or was it just the title of the show
>>
>>20121398
Might be some good doujins at least.
>>
>>20121432
Possible. It genuinely could just be a homage to the book name and that’s that, and I don’t think a story about the corrupt wine trade and Feddies purposely starting a civil war to suppress a rights movement is going to be appealing to the demographic. Either that or the bastardise it
>>
File: 2323.jpg (79 KB, 650x473)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>20121433
>https://g-witch.net/
No, sorry, I assumed it was the name of the "project", but it seems to be quite definitive.
>>
It'd be funny if it isn't even an AU. The only thing they're saying is that it's a new television series with a stylized title, but there's no unique universe emblems of any kind which usually defaults to it being UC where they just stylize titles.
>>
>>20120566
What? they only care if the west does it.
>>
>>20121465
inb4 this is the rumored Unicorn 2
>>
>>20121074
>But what does it matter ?
>Ethnicity, nationality, these things are irrelevant in the original Gundam story. It's the story of a group of young soldiers and enlisted civilians who must escape and survive while being hunted by one of the top dogs of the rival army. Their tenacity and the fact that they have come into possession of a revolutionary weapon will not only allow them to survive, but also to become partly decisive.
You're absolutely right. That's why some people are concerned that Gundam's second chance at a live action adaptation is going to be squandered by potentially introducing sociopolitical undertones into that dynamic that weren't there before and were never intended to be.
As for Amuro being black or something, I'd think that in any other time before now that would have been favorably received or neutral but now would cause people to question the producers' intentions just due to recent history in tv and film adaptations of media in general; works that specifically go out of their way to do stuff like that tend to have a whole lot of other political baggage associated with the production.

Again, it's just the wrong time and wrong place for the right IP. Gundam: The War for Earth basically did do racewashing for Ryu and Kai (as well as technically Bright though his actor did resemble him quite a bit) and I don't think there was really any bigger subtextual motive for doing that in the 90s. But today if the War for Earth came out I would certainly raise an eyebrow at that and have reservations about why the directors/producers did it. Of course, watching that footage it becomes clear that the spirit of it isn't really intended to shoehorn the irrelevant peripheral politics of the adapting author and overwrite the intentions of the original, but you can't blame people for immediately being suspicious in the current state of things.
>>
>>20121475
I think what’s fairly funny regarding this is that the white base crew is a fairly big mixing pot of races anyway. Amuro is half Mexican (reportedly, sources flip flop), Kai, Hayato and Mirai are Japanese, Bright is half Hong Kong, Frau and Sayla are... whatever
>>
>>20120566
Does Japan even have any of those? Aren't they just part of the West's shitty culture wars? Let Japan do what it do in peace.
>>
>>20121475
>That's why some people are concerned that Gundam's second chance at a live action adaptation is going to be squandered by potentially introducing sociopolitical undertones into that dynamic that weren't there before and were never intended to be.

>implying portraying the future of humanity as being inherently multiracial isn't a sociopolitical undertone

Jesus fucking Christ. Just say you're a fucking racist.

Stop trying to make a pseudo intellectual argument against it because you're only making yourself look like a drooling retard.

Fucking retard 2016 tourist
>>
>>20121475
>But today if the War for Earth came out I would certainly raise an eyebrow at that and have reservations about why the directors/producers did it
why tho
>>
>>20121493
Frau is german, sorry
>>
>>20120506
The announcement states that its based on the episode, it says literally nothing about Origin
>>
>>20120971
>kys
Thank you for proving my point
>>
>>20120624
>broofs?
Not him, but the director is Yoshikazu Yasuhiko. Would he really just be adapting someone else's manga? Even if it's an adaptation it's probably going to be rather loose.
>>
>>20121498
He is a racist mutt but he is right.
>>
Who do you think will direct Witch of Mercury?
>>
>>20121498
I don't really get it, I mean Gundam is already pretty diverse, especially 0079. You really would not have to change much
>>
>>20121532
Fucking 00 has a middle-eastern dude that's clearly not drawn white as its main lead.
>>
>>20121498
He clearly means controversy over shit like saying that all lives matter. In Gundam shows race relations never mattered* because they're usually way past them. It just so happens that virtually ALL western media today has to have some shoehorned social commentary on modern social relations or its literally committing violence through ignorance or whatever word salad twittertards come up with to justify their propaganda.

*the few entries that make a big deal out of race relations hilariously enough portray both sides as genocidal maniacs and advocate for a third, centrist position to resolve the conflict.
>>
>>20121498
So you would be okay if Lalah was white?
>>
>>20121513
it's a spinoff of Origin, which was Yas, so having him direct isn't the craziest thing I've ever heard
>>
Mad Wang adaption when
>>
>>20120624
>broofs?
Gundaminfo.
Based on the anime episode.
>>
File: ert.jpg (32 KB, 229x616)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>20121538
Yes, Gundam has always been quite international.
Of course there are a lot of Asian Mc, but it's quite normal to have ethnicities too.
>>
>>20121538
>middle-eastern dude
>is a terrorist
Uh oh
>>
>>20121288
Wait why the fuck are they looking at /m/? Also that explains the BLACKED posting I keep hearing about.
>>
>>20121562
What did Kuroda mean by this
>>
>>20121495
>there's no politics in Japan
>the Japanese are apolitical

How can you watch /m/ content and genuinely believe this, do you have literal shit in your head?

There was a Digimon audio drama where the writer went off about fucking cancel culture, and that wasn't even a month ago
>>
>>20121560
>Of course there are a lot of Asian Mc
Kou, Shiro, Build series kids and SD Gundams?
>>
>>20121572
I never said that. They have their own politics and their own way of doing things. But Incels and agenda-tards are very Western concepts, and even if they do exist in Japan, they do under completely different circumstances. All I was saying is that Japan operates on a different wavelength to the 'anglosphere' or whatever you want to call it, and they'll do what they want, not what some activists in Portland want them to do.
>>
>>20121498
>calls other people tourists
>while ledditspacing
>>
>>20121571
And nobody cares. Your phobias aren't even the point. The point is that Gundam is a show that has always, from the very beginning, has characters of all nationalities whether they are real or space invented.
>>
>>20121576
I'm pretty sure there are a few more, but yes they are the most popular form a real context. Then there are those like Kira Yamato, who is not strictly real Japanese, is undoubtedly presented as an original Asian with that name.

Funny thing,Heero could easily be Western since that is not his real name and his ethnicity is never specified.
>>
>>20121498
>Jesus fucking Christ. Just say you're a fucking racist.
>Fucking retard 2016 tourist
nice projection
again, I specifically referred to "sociopolitical undertones that weren't there before"
Yes every fucking work is going to have some kind of undertone, that doesn't mean you change the intentions of the adapted work.
Nobody is complaining about a diverse cast here, or even race changing of established characters, on its own. Anyone who had a problem with that just probably doesn't watch Gundam to begin with. If you and your ilk are going to continue to claim in bad faith that that is what people are upset about, then I'll keep repeating the truth for as long as I feel I need to.
Personally, I would like the casting of the characters to be as close to their TV ethnicities and appearances as possible but I'd be okay with differences on that front as long as their characters and interactions weren't altered in service to exploring/namedropping contemporary race issues which again were never in the original MSG. Too bad that these days that doesn't happen because producers and writers go out of their way to do this shit not for any practical purpose except to act like they've "owned the rightoids" by shitting up an established work with this nonsense and to pretend that this doesn't impact the quality of the final adaptation in any way is disingenuous.

>>20121499
because I don't trust writers adapting anything in the current day media space as a general rule to not shit up the story with superfluous nonsense and that's just one type of red flag. It doesn't mean it's automatically bad though. Shang-Chi actually yellowashed the main character and his family but I think it actually made it better. Too bad Awkwafina's character dragged down the rest of the movie.
>>
>there are genuine moonies in this thread
>>
>>20121532
>>20121538
Yeah, it's always fucking hilarious when Hollywood retards are acting like they are changing the society by having women and brown people in their movies and then you look at 30-40 years old anime and it's full of homos and dark skin.
>>
>>20120589
>looking at their love live income
Anon it's not 2012 anymore...
>>
File: ok.png (38 KB, 1043x504)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>20121649
Cute girls anime are completely dominating for years now. Even isekai is getting overtaken by female leads. The only real competition are big shonen adaptations.
>>
>>20121678
>looking at DVD/BD sales
Anon, it's not 2012 any more...

Even the japs do streaming these days, right...?
>>
>>20121678
Wait, Dynazenon outsold SnK?
>>
>>20120582
More than likely, Kyoukai Senki premieres in Fall and given how Sunrise tends to do 24 episodes, that seems likely. It'll either premiere in Spring '22, or Fall, because there's also a new Code Geass series coming.
>>
>>20121691
Makes sense. BDs (and DVDs, for some reason) are bought by hardcore fans. Attack on Titan is nothing if not a series for casuals.

Besides, that MAPPA-handled season looks like total shit.
>>
>>20121687
In case you didn't notice horse girls sold 160k. Yes 160k.

Sales still matter. They are usually 30-50% of profits. Also it looks the same in streaming. That witch isekai raped everything last season.
>>
File: ha.png (175 KB, 885x727)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>20121687
Most streamed anime of the season in Japan. 4 out of top5 have female leads.
>>
>>20121707
Moefags are nothing if not a faithful crowd. You should know that already.

Also, there's something really fucking off when a series sells 25 times over its nearest competitor. I'd rather blame issues in reporting than believe that a moeshit flavour of the season can possibly be that popular.
>>
File: Uma domination.png (554 KB, 1099x466)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
>>20121721
It was that popular.
>>
File: Uma Musuma 99%.png (929 KB, 1539x895)
929 KB
929 KB PNG
>>20121730
>>
>>20120624
>I'm more interested in the Mercury part than the Witch part. Why Mercury of all places? It's a shithole, what would you want from there that you couldn't get more easily from asteroids.
Maybe because it's such a shithole jts where a secret facility is that made the main gundam.
>>
>>20121732
i really hate this breed of otaku
>>
>>20121751
fuck off normalfag, go back to MAL
>>
>>20121751
Uma Musume is amazing. Of course you fags would never even give it a chance because muh cute girls. Actual horse racing otaku were going crazy over it. It's incredibly accurate to real history too.
>>
>>20120527
Sounds more like a female antagonist to me. But I could see an ace female Gundam pilot being referred to as a witch. Perhaps it could be so.
>>
>>20121761
>horse racing otaku
Imagine being this much of a loser lmao
>>
>>20121730
>>20121732
This is going to crash and burn hard. Nothing can sustain such levels of popularity indefinitely, especially that sort of disposable moeshit.
>>
File: FGO rape.png (84 KB, 725x528)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>20121774
Cute cope man.
>>
>>20121757
why don't you lash out at the real normalfag you hair-triggered faggot >>20121774
>moeshit
>>
>>20121288
>bus fags
The worse
t./mo/torist
>>
>>20121774
First anime was a massive success back in 2018. S2 and game just catapulted it into space. It's going to be one of the biggest franchises in japan for next 10 years at the very least.
>>
File: 38485859593.gif (1014 KB, 500x373)
1014 KB
1014 KB GIF
>>20121782
>defending moeshit
>>
Likely won’t be a real movie to be honest. They called Twilight Axis a “movie” too and it was only 22 mins
>>
>>20121796
Nobody knows anything yet. It could be anything.
>>
>retards still using moeshit
>>
>>20121801
It's literally one guy.
>>
>>20121791
>It's going to be one of the biggest franchises in japan for next 10 years at the very least.
Or, it will crash and burn hard when the next thing with a bunch of cute girls comes up.
>>
>>20120555
2022 spring I imagine? Or 2022 October? Usually Gundam series start in the fall right?
>>
>>20121807
It won't. It's putting FGO and Genshin revenue to shame in Japan. And they still have so much horse racing lore to use.
>>
File: 973.jpg (134 KB, 458x1112)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>20121806
>>20121801
>>20121791
>>20121782
>>20121761
go away
>>
>>20121799
We know it's gonna have Doan in it.
>>
>>20121815
Remember how fucking huge that Kemono Friends thing was some years back?

Precisely.
>>
>>20121821
i never said there was anything wrong with cute girl anime, i just didn't expect this level of autism from off-topic posters in a gundam thread
>>
>>20121838
That was killed by Kadokawa going full retard because original author of the designs threw a fit that anime was not like his vision and retarded old suits listened to him.
>>
>>20121841
The point is cute girls are the trend right now and it would make sense for Gundam to go that way if they want money. But who the fuck knows what will happen.
>>
File: 1586990472653.jpg (578 KB, 828x825)
578 KB
578 KB JPG
>>20121846
>the trend right now
>RIGHT NOW
HAHAAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>20121852
They were always popular but for last few years it's complete domination.
>>
>>20121050
only if there's some changes to the original story because it's kind of boring and the main character isn't exactly likeable in a bad way
>>
>>20121031
God you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>20121921
A namefag that doesn't even have the decency to use a tripcode? Go figure.
>>
>>20121866
You're actually retarded. The only thing that's been a complete domination is a story about one autistic boy killing michael jackson to fugg his sister, and you can just look at seasonal anime and ongoing manga publications to know that products focused on cute girls are a minority of the active productions.
Eventhe rate of harem series productions have gone down with most of them being isekai properties now.
Gacha mobage are the only place where "cute girls" have anything close to "domination" and even then it's literally only UmaMusume.
>>
>>20121921
qualify this statement
>>
>>20121342
Yeah I agree, it got so bad after the site became synonymous with the alt-right in the media.
Even /fa/ managed to become worse than it was 4 years ago.
>>
>>20121442
It's funny how the Kanji for woman kinda looks like a witch wearing a hat
>>
>>20121529
Mari Okada
>>
>>20121989
You literally have people posting charts for both sales and streaming in this thread. Yes big shonenshit also does good but you usually have 2-3 big WSJ adaptations per year while every season has a dozen cute girls anime that do good.
>>
>Gundam thread devolves into /pol/ retardation and arguing about unrelated anime
>>
>>20122066
If you're talking about shit like >>20121712 then you're doubly retarded.
One show is a spin off of Mahouka, the show about magic jesus oniisan, which already a popular franchise.
Tsuki ga and Seirei Gensouki are series with male leads, and also isekai.
Bakarina is also an isekai.
That only leaves Dragon Maid, the only series that doesn't fit into any established trends beyond being a sequel to a well received series.
If you're talking about >>20121678 you're even more retarded than doubly retarded.
Cygames mobage tie ins always over perform because of shit they package with the Blurays. GranBlue Fantasy over performed and that franchise is dominated by the female audience who love pretty boys.
Zombieland Saga tied with a Skateboarding series with nothing but gay boy designs. After that you only have Yurucamp, Azur Lane, and Vivy with female leads. You can argue Godzilla SP if you want but not-Gintoki shared the main character spot.
>>
>>20122137
Actually I forgot about Non Non Biyori, but that's also at the bottom of the list.
>>
>>20122027
>Okada
Don't even joke about it
>>
It's gonna be a space thriller about mercurian civil war. The protag will be a hitman. You femalefags are setting yourself up for disappointment
>>
Fuck the female/male MC debate I just want Sugita to finally land a solid role in either of these three
>>
>>20122172
Who's joking about it? It's been known that Okada is working on a new Gundam project.
>>
>>20122228
If its >>20122209 then I want Sugita to voice the MC. So finally he can pilot a Gundam.
>>
>>20122209
More like we’ll all be disappointed when we learn that the title has nothing to do with the book and the protag is the usual fare
>>
>>20122209
Nah, my gut's telling me this is going to be something G-Reco esque. That old quote about "any sufficiently advanced technology may as well be magic" comes to mind with a title like that.
>>
>>20122251
It'll never happen because the Japanese will literally kill themselves before they give up a joke.
Sugita is doomed to forever being the guy that never piloted a Gundam.
They literally brought Furuya in to voice Elizabeth just so Sugita didn't pilot a Gundam.
>>
>>20122297
You know Sugita piloted cherudim in build fighters try right? It was only a few scenes but he piloted a gundam
>>
>>20121078
Go to hell love live shitter. Gundam is better off dead than pandering to your ilk.
>>
>>20122297
Imagine if he is in but he voices some second fiddle villain.
>>
>>20122270
As long as we are not pandering to the resident love live fags I don’t care.
>>
>>20122317
You mean like voicing the captain in Thunderbolt?
>>
>>20122332
Nah even lower.
>>
Some of ya'll seem to think Sunrise isn't going to shit the bed, which is strange considering they haven't made any good shows in what, a decade? Wish I had your optimism but I've watched recent Gundam
>>
>>20122356
Worst case is I ignore them anon, it's nice to even have a chance of liking something.
>>
>>20122356
Re:Rise was all right though.
>>
>>20120596
go back to the reddit tranny gundam discord
>>
>>20122363
so you ignored
g reco
build fighters try
sd gundam paw patrol
twilight axis
IBO
Narrative

I didn't even list the mediocre ones

>>20120596
dilate
>>
>>20122390
Why do you have an issue with someone not watching something they don't care about
>>
>>20120549
>remaking Akira
That feels pointless, given the current state of things in the industry. There's no way they'll dump the same amounts of money into production that the original had to work with, and I'd hate to see Akira of all things done with sub-par or even average animation. If Otomo's heavily involved though, I'll try to withhold skepticism until it's out
>>
>>20120760
not him, but he's telling you to fuck off, so fuck off
>>
File: the 200th thank you.jpg (663 KB, 1441x2048)
663 KB
663 KB JPG
>>20120597
>Feels like we're back on mid 2000s Sunrise.
Can we go back to 80's and 90's Sunrise?
>>
>>20122408
Who's that kid to the left of Amuro?
>>
>>20122425
Yuu from Giant Gorg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7st-s83IFk
>>
>>20122356
>ya'll
Swallow a razor
>>
This is all too familiar lol. /m/ creaming with their insane expectations and when the actual show comes out, all the disappointment starts to set in. Just like what happened with IBO when it was airing. Better off to have no expectations at all.
>>
File: Jupiter.jpg (28 KB, 678x502)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Leave Mercury to me
>>
>>20121306
How many of these use 2D animation for the mecha?
>>
File: EqTdKslXYAAeeEm.jpg (25 KB, 500x281)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>20122131
Dude, I just wanted to speculate about giant robots then all that garbage happened.
>>
>>20122503
how?
>>20122498
I personally never got hyped and I'm glad I didn't.
>>
File: ELS_jupiter.webm (2.95 MB, 852x480)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>20122503
>AIEEEEE SAVE ME SETSUNA-SAMA
>>
What if they decide to go nuts with it and Witch from Mercury is about literal witches and magic?
>>
>>20120548
It makes sense though. If you're going to remake something, then it's best to remake something terrible into something good.
>>
>>20120596
>making the movie woke by having a multiracial cast.
Gundam already has a multiracial cast. They're going to ruin it by blackwashing everyone.
>>
>>20122601
Idk what the deal is. Zoomers just quick to argue I guess.
>>
>>20122689
>blackwashing everyone
That's what multiracial means in America.
>>
>>20122516
All of them.
>>
File: samusetta.gif (318 KB, 500x497)
318 KB
318 KB GIF
>>20120991
>No it won't many people are saying it the title was inspired by american novel
in other words, tales from my ass.
>>
>Inb4 we get an ASW-G-00 Gundam Abraxas
>>
>>20120724
Some say it's even spread to the entire internet.
>>
>>20120817
I'm pretty sure moat Americans don't know the meaning of those words either.
>>
>>20122378
Can I get one more buzzword?
>>
Whats the big deal if Gundam will get female lead? its anime, anime has plenty of female leads and gundam has plenty of fine female characters
Some of you just want to overreact, it feels like
Its not like they changed sex of a character in already existing story, like americunts do. And knowing japan, it'll most likely will result in more fanservice
>>
File: DwijzxyUYAAlGOa.jpg (162 KB, 1200x880)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>
I like occult / fantasy vibes from the "水星の魔女" title, seems fresh for the gundam.
Hope that it'll be new AU with not trash gbf/ibo-tier chara designs.
>>
>>20122958
This.
Witches in Gundam is nothing new and I'm not even making a Minky Momo joke.
>>20122981
For me it's G-Arcane.
>>
>Ctrl-F "Cross Ange"
>0 results
>>20122957
People are really sick of a really big chunk of anime going either for a full female cast or self-insert + harem. Understandable reaction.
Also sexy robots > sexy women, so gib better fanservice.
Personally, I think that women as major characters is a big thing in Gundam as is. Making a girl MC wouldn't really turn my head, but I'd prefer them having influential posts that shape the course of the story, like Haman or Katejina for example. They can even be non-pilots really.
Now an MC of a Gundam story should be someone much smaller. It wouldn't really work as well. Unless they will go full faceless otome game MC, with a bunch of bishie orbiters, kek.
>>
>>20122209
>It's gonna be a space thriller about mercurian civil war. The protag will be a hitman. You femalefags are setting yourself up for disappointment
I read the american novel and I hope its love letter too that Gundam might actually be good again.
>>
All you guys are yabbering about if The Witch from Mercury has a fem MC or not and you’re missing the true thing to want from this show.

We need a Gundam with a witch hat.
>>
>>20124029
This.
Make Gundam the witch!
>>
>>20121078
You are a cancer upon society
>>
>>20122669
>>20124029
>>20124276
what if you took your retarded ideas back to /a/
>>
File: 1491973260196.jpg (104 KB, 641x973)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>IBO special
so is it a s1+s2 condensed movie focusing on Gali and Macky? cause those 2 were the only good thing about the show excluding the mech designs.
>>
>>20124333
It's been about space mages at least since Zeta, anon.
>>
>>20124333
After G Gundam any kind of Gundam design should be fair game.
>>
>>20124333
yeah let's get back to crying about gender like real men

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.