[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: robotech (1).jpg (104 KB, 1000x562)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
From what I've read here, it is Gundam Wing.

99% of /m/ says it is shit.
>>
File: Wing's plot.png (64 KB, 1863x787)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>19929298
>99% of /m/ says it is shit.
You've listened to a loud, obnoxious minority. Wing has plenty of great things, in particular its grunt mechanical designs.
Competing for the most hated show over here you have:
>Gundam SEED
>Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans
>Aldnoah:Zero

Also, the casual shit for tourists:
>Valvrave
>Franxx
>Geass
>Voltron: Legendary Defender
>>
>>19929298
/m/ is not a hive mind. Form your own opinions and fuck off you vapid retard shit.
>>
>>19929298
Usually the truly shit shows no one in the right mind would defend just aren't talked about because they're just awful.
Regardless of how you may think of the usual dead horses (SEED Destiny, IBO, ZZ, Aldnoah Zero, Valvrave, Cross Ange, etc.), they all have their strengths and people will argue, which is why they're good as bait.

Something truly reviled by all would have to be an abject failure on both production and creative levels, which is actually quite rare.

Maybe something like the EX-ARM anime? I've not seen anyone try to defend that yet.
>>
>>19929298
Votoms
>>
>>19929441
>Maybe something like the EX-ARM anime? I've not seen anyone try to defend that yet.
I think I did. They were defending it along the lines of the anime wasn't that bad once you looked past the terrible animation.
>>
>>19929338
People hate Seed more than they hate Destiny? Huh wow.
>>
>>19929441
>Something truly reviled by all would have to be an abject failure on both production and creative levels
That standard is so high that no "mainstream" production could possibly qualify. Even the most terrible shows have, if not actual "strengths", at least something redeemable about them, like the character/mecha design, or the soundtrack; or some silly random detail people hold on to, like a background character, or that one scene where the staff really made an effort.

>>19929511
>People hate Seed more than they hate Destiny?
Not really. "SEED" is used there as a catchall term for both shows. Destiny is the worse series for reasons well known, but a large share of its flaws come from the first SEED.
>>
>>19929468
wouldn't that just mean you should read the Manga instead?
>>
>>19929449
this
>>
>>19929338
Gundam AGE should be on that list, and IBO is great.
>>
File: 1615079003024.jpg (60 KB, 1128x632)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>19929630
>IBO is great
its good, def not great
>>
Pretty sure it is G Gundam. Fucking piece of crap.
>>
>>19929298
I like Robotech. It's Harmony Gold people have the problem with.
>>
>>19929298
SEED is a lot more hated than Wing.
>>
>>19929298
eva
>>
>>19929338
>Voltron: Legendary Defender
Legitimately one of the worst animated shows I've watched, let alone mecha
>>
In terms of general disfavour, it must be Gundam AGE.
>>
Batman has the tumbler, is he /m/?
>>
Evangxephon
>>
>>19929298
Gobots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFsZzKRY-B4
>>
>>19929338
What about Gurren Lagaan?
>>
Pretty sure SNEED Destiny is the most universally reviled Gundam
>>
>>19929708
only faggots hate G Gundam
>>
>>19929708
Could you describe in detail, how it is to live life every single day knowing that you are a faggot of the gayest order of magnitude?
>>
I’ll tell you a series that deserves more hate around here:
Gunbuster
>>
IBO I think's a bit love/hate here. There's anons here who love the designs and some of the lore, but despise the show itself

SEED got better after spending so long mimicking 0079, but Destiny destroyed all the goodwill the original show had to my general understanding of /m/'s feelings towards Destiny
>>
>>19929338
>Aldnoah:Zero
Used to be hated but is now forgotten. The first season is fine, the second season is meh but not bad.
>Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans
Only hated by UCtards.
>Gundam SEED
People hate the second half of Destiny. People are okay with the first half and S1.
>Geass
Is indeed grossly overrated. S1 is decent but still riddled with a lot of bullshit. Everything after S1 is shit.
>>19929298
>From what I've read here, it is Gundam Wing.
>99% of /m/ says it is shit.
/m/ loves Wing.
>>
>>19929298
Wing
SEED
IBO but a lot of people are indifferent. the common opinion is "season 1 eh season 2 bad", at least from what I've seen
I'd also say Geass or Valvrave but those are in the "comedically bad" department, and no one has an emotional investment in hating them
Voltron is indeed hated here but it's not nearly the most hated because no one actually cares about it
>>19929449
wrong
>>19929708
wrong
>>19931158
wrong

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.