[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EN-5-e1594990394604.png (695 KB, 830x467)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
The third Anniversary steadily approaching. An new update will be tonight which is a day earlier then usual.

Will we see a new menu banner, will the Anniversary MS be Nu Gundam and what event's will be for the month of the third Anniversary of GBO2?

Previous thread:
>>19912281

Learn to play Gbo2 with Tenda and Heidegger!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QHxNFRlh7A

Follow Tenda on twitter
https://twitter.com/gbo2_tenda

/m/ Discord for all players (Crix's):
https://discord.gg/MYpTDPG

GBO2 Discord:
https://discord.gg/8YEu8pj

Competitive GBO2 Discord:
https://discord.gg/w3TVWRg6kt

Gundam Discord:
https://discord.gg/Z7YV56zbFd

Clan Name: /m/egafagot
Clan Tag: [MFG]
Leader: Mangojoyride
>Status: Full

Clan Name: /m/ Fenrir
Clan Tag: [-m-]
Leader: AV98_Alphonse1
>Status: 13 slots

Clan Name: /m/irage
Clan Tag: [M_R]
Leader: RFAokigahara
>Status: 2 slots

Clan Name: Red Raz Army
Clan Tag: [RRA]
Leader: Zero-Gundam

Clan Name: DOMination
Clan Tag: [Dna]
Leader: EvilRobotUsses

Current Clan Match Schedule:

>[PDT] 07/26/2021 (MON) 5:00 – 6:59
>[CEST] 07/26/2021 (MON) 14:00 – 15:59
>[EST] 07/26/2021 (MON) 08:00 – 0:59
>Ace Match, 550, 5 vs 5, City Ruins

>[PDT] 08/07/2021 (SAT) 5:00 – 6:59
>[CEST] 08/07/2021 (SAT) 14:00 – 15:59
>[EST] 08/07/2021 (SAT) 08:00 – 0:59
>Basic, 700, 5 vs 5, Arctic Base

>Official Game Resources + Color Picker:
https://pastebin.com/ErxT1YQT

>Nipponese GBO players for reference
https://pastebin.com/rcYPz6ZK

READ THIS IF YOU'RE JUST STARTING TO PLAY THIS GAME
>PCK's GBO2 PILOT'S GUIDE FOR DUMMIES (V5.1)
https://pastebin.com/728YuCgU

>Friendly reminder that you can test drive ms by forcibly closing the game without saving after purchasing them from the shop

>If you are having trouble with recon crate drops and completing missions, enter custom rooms called A/B where team A wins and team B lose to farm crate drops and complete daily missions outside of rival mission
>>
Soon
>>
File: NOW I'M MOTIVATED.webm (2.95 MB, 1280x720)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>19924648
Thanks mate.
>>
>>19924686
I'm sure you did your part in contributing to your team's loss
>>
Bets for a mission MS?

Raid-type Geara Doga (Rezin Shnyder), calling it now
>>
>>19924678
Imagine being able to tackle into someone and melee before they get to move. Must be nice.
>>
>>19924719
Sloppy seconds go to the ReGZ
>>
how they gonna fuck us over tonight boys?
>>
Every 600 game I've played has had at least one Vertex on both teams. I fucking hope they either buff supports with something or roll out a powerful support for free too, the C1 can't keep up anymore
>>
>>19924719
Hobby Hizack gang represent
>>
>>19924697
Chickenshit generals are not my fault.
>>
>>19924719
regular Stark Jagen
>>
>>19924719
Aile Strike
>>
>>19924678
I've seen that Xeku before, was on my team being a faggot.
>>
>>19924719
Nu Gundam HWS
>>
>>19924719
Hoping for Geara Doga Heavy Armaments Type, want my high cost Hizack Custom
>>
do you think BB have the balls to launch anniversary without coming out with the Nu first?
>>
>>19924993
Who knows?
>>
https://youtu.be/40pw0XZGo1A

banner reset time? maybe?
>>
Anni in 4 minutes?
>>
One minute till zeeks get terminated
>>
No banners?
>>
Anni's canceled, everyone go home.
>>
re-gz banner.

no anniversary
>>
>>19925142
It was announced though
>>
>The Re-GZ is a Raid
>>
I would have rolled once for the Re-GZ if it had a 15-token step. But it doesn't, so RIP. Also I'm so fucking butthurt I don't have enough tickets to pick up the ZZ in the shop. I have disgustingly few post-OYW MS, and don't have the Zeta, ZZ or any of their variants.
>>
my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
>>
>>19925151
It’s also (as expected) a 550 cost range machine, appears to have the heavy attack ability. Anyway the jagd doga duo should arrive next week unless the anniversary stream in 5 days proves otherwise
>>
>>19925133
kek
>>19925144
nah, it was just lost in translation or something. They probably ment that they will announce things on then(now) and that the banner change would be happening then as well.
>>19925151
Like the leak said it would be
>>
incredible how long bb is dragging this shit out, get on with it already
>>
ZZ in the RT shop for you poor ZZ enthusiasts
>>
File: gundam finger.jpg (64 KB, 637x960)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>19925142
>>19925151
Other than the heavy attack it looks BORING, god damnit the only possibly good thing in this update is the 700 f.a shiki and I don't go supports
>>
>>19925172
Here it is btw
>>
File: E6y6_NhX0AYdRJV.jpg (262 KB, 1920x1080)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
It has so fucking many grenades.
>>
>>19925191
that was fast
>>
File: file.png (370 KB, 519x797)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>19925191
LV2 stats
>>
>>19925186
With the ReGZ coming in, this already means they’re officially starting the event, you know what comes after this machine
>>
>>19925195
Now for the weapons?
>>
https://bo2.ggame.jp/jp/info/?p=67352

>anniversary isn't for ANOTHER fucking week bare minimum
>>
>>19925200
Beam rifle 8 shots, 6 sec cooldown
Vulcans
arm grenades like Zeta
skirt grenades(like BD-1 chest rockets)
basic hand grenades
>>
No decoy launcher cuz regz cant be soace only like super gundam
>>
very based of BB to have the anniversary event the month AFTER the anniversary of the game! good job japs!
>>
>>19925194
I'm not the normal person that does this stuff, I just felt like rolling
>>19925200
>>19925210
What he said.
LV1 beam rifle (I only have the LV1 of it and the saber) is base power 2200, the saber 2400
LV2 sub equipment:
Vulcans: 73 power, 60 ammo, 150m range, reload time 6 seconds
Arm 2-tube grenade: 525 power, 4 ammo, 250m range, reload time 10 seconds
Waist 2-tube grenades x2: 1155 power, 4 ammo, 200m range, cooldown 6 seconds, reload time 30 seconds. (Must stop to fire)
Hand Grenade E (Enhanced): 1165 power, 3 ammo, 150 range, cooldown 2.5 seconds, reload time 13 seconds
Shield: Size L, 5500 HP
>>
the Heavy Attack covers a LOT of ground
>>
File: 1520436494241.png (72 KB, 268x273)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>first multi
>level 1 RE-gz
>>
Oh, also the vulcans fire painfully slow, and the waist grenades fire two at a time
>>
>>19925166
>jadg doga
I hope
>>
why do nip devs never have their shit together? these guys are literally late to their own birthday party
>>
File: E3srd-jXMAE51HJ.jpg (18 KB, 276x316)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>19925191
>more heavy attack raids
>>
>>19925302
It could be worse
Like last year anniversary when they fucked up the update and made it unable to play
>>
File: 1434398935724.png (559 KB, 603x603)
559 KB
559 KB PNG
>>19925307
>more heavy attack raids
>me in my dreissen
>>
It kind of sounds like a ranged-oriented GM NS SPT[V], that about right?
>>
>>19925345
Not at all, its like a crappier Bawoo with a Heavy Attack
>>
>>19925345
It's not range-oriented at all. Bawoo is a shooter raid, this is a classic stun-to-melee raid. Has two insta-stun weapons along with a 3-hits-to-stun grenade launcher. All are used to set up melee which does very high damage.

Its main downside is the long reload time on the beam rifle (18s, albeit with 8 shots) and chest rockets (30s with 2 shots).

Think of it as a red Gundam Mk II but 50 points more expensive.
>>
Man, I'm so split. I've been hoarding, HOARDING for the past few months getting ready for the Nu Gundam/Sazabi storm, but I love Re-Gz too and that charge attack looks dope af.

But...I just feel the big two are right around the corner. Is it worth trying to get Re-Gz /m/? I love it, but unless its just this must-have suit I can suppress the urge.
>>
>>19925420
The Simple Biosensor gives it a second dodgeroll which is nice, but it's not an absolute must. Bad, I won't say, but you can live without it.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 300x168)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
So in GBO2 terms, Amuro in an at least lvl 2 Re Gz (to at least be 600 to even reach the Sazabi.) was able to at least spar with Char's 700 General Sazabi, as a Raid. Damn.
>>
File: P1040023.jpg (177 KB, 1600x1201)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
I wonder if charge melee attacks are gonna be the big thing for CCAUC era suits going forward.

If Re-Gz has a charge attack, I must imagine Nu Gundam and/or Sazabi will have one too considering all the iconic melee animations in CCA they have to go with.

Like, I could see Sazabi's charge attack being that dual wielding spin it does against Nu, and on the other hand I could see Nu's being a thrusting fuck you punch into beam saber draw.
>>
>>19925420
Anon before the efreet sneed I had 300 tokens, I'm back at 120 after that.

Not what I hoped for but fuck I'm an efreet fag and there is potential for it (I'm getting top scores in quick match with it for some reason), least the re-gz has decent skills so it's solid if simple

So, if your love is true, roll and main it, might up end being functionally more playable than whatever the nu and sazabi have, but that's your choice to continue to horde or roll for something you actually love
>>19925432
let's be honest anon the in game ms's are nothing from their anime counter parts especially when you got multiple The 0 players falling for a drysand charging at them from a blind angle and murdering them fuck your melee priority I got beyblades bitches
>>
>>19925203
Wait isn't there any freebies being given out? Wasn't going to play again till next week but will they give out a load of tokens if I bother to login over the next few days?
>>
>>19925444
>let's be honest anon the in game ms's are nothing from their anime counter parts especially when you got multiple The 0 players falling for a drysand charging at them from a blind angle and murdering them fuck your melee priority I got beyblades bitches

I know but its just fun to think about.
>>
>>19925441
Supposedly both are gonna be generals, I hope they give both melee priority 3.

To be honest I don't see them both doing anything special, they'll have newtype related skills, least a double melee weapons and loaded with weapon options, but what else?

I don't see these being game changers like the qubeley or the zeta brought, I do see the game getting faster and suits with stats so high people can start stacking attack without the need for defense stacking meta
>>
So I loaded the ReGZ out like ky Jegan, which means all reloader parts, and played entirely as a ranged suit only getting into melee for a flank heavy attack. I did really well, swept the board. I was fighting two Dreissens and two Zetas and doing really good damage. I don't know if it's better than the Bawoo as a ranged raid, but it's definitely not bad
>>
Man if Re-Gz ends up being this solid to possibly amazing suit, while Nu and Sazabi end up being average or something I'm gonna laugh so much. The sequel to the Methuss situation (whats supposed to be a subpar MS in the anime is godlike in GBO2, at least on release.)

I know it'll probably not be the case (and I really hope it isn't.) but it'd just be so funny if it did end up like that considering how much hype is behind the release of the black/white and red funnel monsters.
>>
>>19925450

Yeah, plus it makes sense for them to both be Generals the whole point is that they're supposed to be near equal machines.
>>
>>19925450

Well we'll see, we don't know how Psycho Frame as a quantifiable stat is going to be.

I could see them both having charge melee in the very least, them getting into a full blown melee brawl is one of the most famous parts of their battle.
>>
I'm glad I got a ReGZ to go alongside my Zeta Pluses and my ZII, now I just need a ReZEL and I can complete my Zeta knockoff collection
>>
>>19924587
In case you're still here, I'm pretty sure the timer is for the whole team, not just for yourself. The individual timer is just the forced sortie one
>>
>>19925483
Does that imply that your team automatically forfeits if it does that, or something then?
>>
>>19925486
The longer you let the enemy dominate the battlefield the more points they'll get. I've never seen it be relevant butbI assume it'll give you enough points to force the enemy to spawn
>>
>>19925486
I'd assume so, I've never actually seen it count down
>>
File: 1gg11aa.jpg (169 KB, 1200x630)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>19925481

Would the Deltas count towards that too? Delta, Delta Plus, Kai etc? Or are those closer to Hyaku Shiki?

They're all kinda part of the same development project at least.
>>
>>19925531
No the Shikis and their relatives are Deltas not Zetas
>>
File: Epsy_gundam_1.jpg (97 KB, 784x736)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Too bad there was never an official Epsilon Gundam, other than this....thing.

I just like the greek letter Epsilon, its neat sounding.
>>
File: Gundam Yamcha Pose.jpg (277 KB, 1506x1534)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>all future raids have heavy attack
>heavy attack is meta
>if you choose a raid without heavy you're throwing
Guess I'm General/Support gang now
Got the Hyaku Shiki LV2 from a gold recon recently but now it doesn't even matter with the Re-Gz being the same cost and better pick
hold /m/e
>>
>>19925564
No the meta for raids really is build stun

If you aren't a total idiot you can counter heavy attacks, the vertex has a more technical advantage over say the zaku 3 custom and it's brute force, that said the re-gz has an overall if tame kit in comparison to the zaku 2 which encourages suicide runs
>>
>>19925531

Man I'm gonna go so crazy for the Deltas if they're ever released.

We'll probably get Delta Plus eventually, maybe Delta Kai, though I'd really love for them to just say fuck it and release Delta itself.

Yes I know it was never completed during the Gryps conflict, but when has apocryphal canon ever stopped GBO2?
>>
File: ._..jpg (52 KB, 1080x810)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>300 space
>someone readies up in a lvl5 zaku2

I'd rather be in an all raid team thanks
>>
>>19925572
if only there was a low cost Zeon space suit that didn't suck ass
>>
File: MS-21C_Dra-C_BO2.png (155 KB, 750x800)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>19925584

I love flying around in this stupid suicide engine with arms.

I don't know if it's considered good or meta or whatever but its fun af.
>>
>>19925584
At 300 I got the flipper and all the variants of >>19925591 at 300 are fine

But lvl fucking 5 zaku 2 is shit beyond all measure
>>
>>19925564
The Hyaku Shiki is the most annoying motherfucker and doesn't need a heavy swing. The Shiki's downswing is so fast it bypases gaijin tax easily. It doesn't even need to do damage it just annoys you to death by running up to you and kicking you in the face like an asshole
>>
>>19925570
>Leave waverider mode
>Legs immediately break upon landing
>>
>>19925591
>>19925596
Why does the Zaku Minelayer suck so much ass?
It's biggest flaw is having support tier movement speed despite being a general
>>
>>19925591

Some of the funniest games I've ever had in the game were rooms where almost everyone goes Dra-C. It's just bumpercars in space its so stupid.

In my opinion you just can't take 200-300 range in space too seriously, you'll take off 20 years of your life doing that. Everyone's in junkers and throwing pebbles and poking at eachother while waddling in zero-g.
>>
>>19925604
Just forgotten about as time went on, more like a start MS like the zaku 2 I feel
>>
>>19925614
But the Zaku II moves faster than the Zaku Minelayer in space, if the devs just bumped its speed to 120/125 like the other Zaku's then it'd be top pick for space generals
>>
Man I got the Re-Gz but I got the lvl 2. I actually wanted it specifically at 550 cause I've got such a dire shortage of Raids at that range whereas I've got plenty for the 600-700 range.

Ah well, shouldn't be ungrateful. At least it'll be able to even be in games with the Nu and Sazabi if I'm feeling as suicidal as Chan.
>>
>>19925619
I'm kinda talking about 300 cost but ok (because at lvl3 I'd treat the mine layer the same as the zaku 2 lvlv5)

Looking at the 200 cost versions, I'm guessing the mine layer should have been a support but they gave it a dodge roll, I'd feel more comfortable in that over the zaku 2 just because of that but with the recon zaku also in 200 cost no real contest

But this is all my opinion
>>
>>19925629
Shame you don't have platinum award they're giving out the r-jarja at 500 which works perfectly fine despite the cost difference
>>
>updates a day early for a basic bitch patch

ok... I guess
>>
So they moved the Anniversary to next week?
That blows
re-gz looks good, save tokens or spend some?
>>
File: 1264522257134.jpg (639 KB, 1100x1675)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
Guys how does one play the Stark Jegan ? The MS feels very heavy & klunky . if you're holding the beam rifle or BZK and switching to the 4meme missiles it takes 3 seconds to arm them ( you literally see a bar below like reloading an already loaded weapon system )

In that 3 seconds alone I got killed by the ever increasing Raids with heavy attacks with just 1 slash from 70% HP . while nearly all the armaments on the Stark Jegan does about 2k+ dmg per hit on generals .

lately the supports just feels like under powered slow & useless .

Raid = Fast agile powerful & deadly
Gen = balanced jack of all trade
Support = FOOD for the rest .
speed = 90~100 , dmg almost same as generals .

also one more fucked up thing about this game in a Hizaku Custom with 60rds 120mm MG firing at pilot on foot . . takes entire mag to kill or accurately 2 hits from a 90~120mm shell that is as big as your fist going 2000m per sec how does one survived that and this is directed at those foot solder bombers always planting bombs . .
>>
>>19925897
You're very shit at the game if you're struggling using Supports
>>
>Tallgeese fluegel sold out in a minute
>No ani this week
Sad day
>>
>>19925714

Its tough to say, I got lucky and got Re-Gz on my first roll but it is 2 star.

I think its really fun. It's super versatile. Skirt Grenade Launcher is quite strong and the arm mounted ones are versatile. Its rifle is good though it has a long reload time. It's melee is solid and the charge move gives you some great surprise attack and movement options (though obviously don't get predictable with it). Its "sweet spot" is at the start of the dash as opposed to its end like Zaku IIIC so its not quite the assassination dive as ZIIIC's but the dash itself can still trip up enemies and it recovers really fast. Its movement in particular is really really good. It has a really nice spread of upgrade slots. Biosensor double roll.

It's a good MS, I think it might be the first true "taste" of the CCA/UC era MS and how they'll perform, though it's not gonna blow the meta apart or anything. I don't know how good Nu and Sazabi are gonna be, so I can't say if you should save or not. If you're not really all that into the Re-Gz I think you could skip it (and its 2 star so I figure you'll get it at one point.) but if you want it I don't think it's a waste either. I think it really depends on if you like the MS, since I know a lot do.

If you really want Re-Gz and have the tokens I'd maybe try once, twice if you have a lot but I dunno about more than that. That's my advice. If Nu and Saz aren't worth the wait/hoarding then the joke's on all of us, but I have a feeling they're gonna be pretty good.
>>
>>19925166
>Another native 550 Raid
Compared.to how many supports? I connect have one and I have been playing for over a year.
>>
I'm predicting that the Quess variant Jagd Doga is gonna be a support, either 550 or 600. Just a gut feeling, but its loadout and its short role in CCA just kinda says support to me.

Gyunei variant Jagd Doga will probably be a Raid (600, I doubt it'll be 650.), and Sazabi will be a general(700 obvs), rounding out the main Neo Zeon players in CCA with the role trifecta. That's just my guess though anyways.
>>
>>19926052
There are now 6 550 raids compared to 8 550 supports (although 2 are space only)
>>
File: EDp3rQJUYAEiQ2R.jpg (37 KB, 500x375)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>its name is derived from an abbreviation of "Zeta Gundam Custom"
Uhhh I think they mean "Revised Zeta Gundam". I hope someone was fired for that blunder
>>
>>19926116
>8 550 supports
Native? The only natives I have are 7th and MLRS.
>>
File: how useless.jpg (91 KB, 350x615)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>19926214
Well reality isn't only what you own.
>>
>>19926227
No shit. But sadly the game doesn't have a good way of looking at all available suits and I'm not combing through a wiki.
>>
Why do I perform so consistently better in GM-types to Zeon-types? Zakus, Doms, Gelgoogs, the more esoteric aquatic suits, doesn't matter. I just don't play to my par in them. But comparatively, in any breed of GM I stomp shit. Does the game just favor a more generalized playstyle that GMs cater to, or am I just a Feddie at heart?
>>
>>19926309
Zeon has different playstyles to each suit, you don't play a Dom like Efreet or Zogok
If you played one GM you've basically played all GMs It's vanilla ice cream with different toppings
>>
>first roll
>Lv1 ReGZ
Gachaman strikes again.
>>
>>19926309
Big shields, smaller frames, better melee moveset

>>19926316
Patently false
>>
>>19926309
Shield gives you first strike advantage.
>Aqua Gm
That's an OP meta suit that anyone should dominate with.
>>
A 550!! Holy shit hahaha I'm dying!
It's a worse version of a Jegan holy fuck. bwahahaha!
>>
File: url.jpg (65 KB, 1024x768)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>19926309
>or am I just a feddie at heart
You know the answer already
>>
>>19926334
>Patently false
He's really not wrong though.
GM Command, GM Custom, GM II, GM Quel, Jegan? All pretty fucking similar playstyles.
Meanwhile the Zaku I, Zaku II, Zaku III and Geara Doga are vastly different Machines
>>
>>19926364
Add MKII to that shit. Shield bluzookas are aids. Bluzookas wants to autocorrect to nipples.
>>
>>19926381
I can't imagine a lower skill ceiling than shooty Generals
>>
>>19926417
There is nothing lower than bluzooka. Sadly it's so effective there really isn't a reason to look further. Why learn the intricacies of the Gallus-J combos when MKII stun into downswing is so brain dead and effective?
>>
Hopefully the nu is anime accurate and not ver.ka shit
>>
>>19926436
It's essentially the same approach, you need to stun first and react to if they roll, if you're the right distance to get in the extendo punch, etc. Using the beam rifle on the Mark II doesn't change it from being stun into downswing, its the same at 650 where's there's only one bazooka using General. You stun into downswing, still a higher skill ceiling than shooty Blues
>>
>>19926453
Imagine thinking needing to actually aim takes less skill than shooting at the ground vaguely where your target is.

Fucking retard.
>>
>last match was nothing but re-gzs
And with this blow history Is changed
>>
>>19926453
>>19926436
>Gallus-J
>High skill
It is genuinely the most unga bunga suit I have ever used.
>Haha, you wasted your time thinking I could be staggered, time to smash you for 14k while you're downed, and a killing blow through your i-frames while you stand up :^)
>>
>>19926477
Yeah, so many people talk high and might about the Gallus, when it literally requires like 1 more brain cell than the Mk2.
>>
>>19926477
>>Haha, you wasted your time thinking I could be staggered
>he can’t stun a huge general with no maneuver armor and only one dodge roll
Anon…
>>
>>19926527
I have never been staggered in a Gallus-J. Never. It's too good at just being a speedy little shit that gets in your face close-quarters and rips your face off so fast Michael Bay would call it premature ejaculation.
>>
>>19926527
>Gallus-J
>no maneuver armor
Anon...
>>
>>19926471
Stun into melee does take more skill than holding trigger and letting ASL actually do the aiming
>>
If anyone thinks the ReGz is already a good ms, just wait till it’s customized version gets in
>>
>>19926577
if it does you mean
>>
>>19926585
It’s a CCA-msv machine, Stark jegan originated from the same series
>>
File: ERgH37GWoAAylPk.jpg (78 KB, 1200x675)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>100 point gap
>weakened enemy runs away
>shoot but the beam rifle doesn't have enough range
how is this fair? Beams should go until they hit another surface like in the show
>>
>>19926597
>Giving japs another excuse to be even more cowardly
>>
>>19926577
I mean Re-Gz is a base 550 raid. There isn't much for competition for a base 550 raid, so it being one makes it good because there isn't much to compare it to.

But if ReGz custom is a 600 general it's gonna have to go against some good base 600 generals, Zeta, Gabthley, Dijeh Ser, Doven. So it would be much harder for the Custom to be as good as the regular, proportionally anyways.
and if it's a support it has the C1 to go against...and that just means you lose because C1 is stupidly good.
>>
>>19926534
>I have never been staggered in a Gallus-J. Never
I don’t believe you.
>>
>>19926571
>ASL
>Using a fucking Machine Gun

Unless you're in the fucking Cold Districts Type, get the fuck out of here. Hell, I give fucking props to anyone who manages to do decent with a machine gun, it takes 10 seconds of sustained MG fire to match most Rockets and BRs
>>
>>19926597
My way of understanding is that beams can only destroy as much material as the beam itself has. Like eating away at a material in exchange for its own mass type of thing. So a stronger denser beam can go go through more armor because it has more to trade.
Because if beams had infinite range in the show they wouldn't need to get close to anyone ever. Yet they do.
So beams are hitting the particles in the air and thus only have a certain range...also video game balancing.
>>
File: jegan.png (949 KB, 986x1080)
949 KB
949 KB PNG
>>19926337
are you making fun of the jegan
>>
I think Teams are getting dumber. No one capturing points. Running past bombs. constant feeding of enemy aces
USING THE GUNNER GUNDAM IN RATED

Like have we got a new wave of utter retards? I haven't had a match where my team wasn't doubled up today
>>
>>19926618
No. I love my Jegan it's my 500 Space main. The Re-GZ is take a Jegan and make it worse at 550
>>
>>19926622
The IQ pool of players is dropping faster than a colony to earth my guy.
>>
File: 1290931640905.jpg (161 KB, 1440x810)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>19926622
>everyone's so stupid, everyone except me
tell me more.
>>
>>19926626
I know since it's a WIN TWO MATCHES day I get all the retards but it's just showing up even at higher rated games. I get tossed into an A- match? Capture points nah! NASCAR 24/7! And gotta make sure to knock down the allied ace!
>>
>>19926628
Look if you can't capture the point closest to your b base on fucking Space Fort or leave it captured for the enemy to use you're dumber than a mosquito.
>>
File: 416JEPALr6L._AC_.jpg (28 KB, 500x500)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>19926577
Giant AK-47 is going to be fun to use in this.

>>19925441
>>19925466
In regards to them having charge melee, iirc BB said that only raids will get Heavy Attack but that could change once 700 becomes more common
>>
>>19926674
No way Sazabi doesn't get a Heavy but they might make him a raid so Nu can mog on him
>>
File: Re-Gz.png (566 KB, 1024x1024)
566 KB
566 KB PNG
>>19926704
Nah, the text leak says they'll both be generals and it's been accurate so far. Plus none of Amuro or Chars main MS hasn't been a gp, only their side MS have been raids or supports.
>>
>>19926732
Yeah only thing the leak got wrong was the Gaz-L and R typing was backwards which was probably just a mistype on their part.
Speaking of that, the text leak hasn't been reposted here yet.
>>
>>19926732
Oh cool. Still hope it gets a heavy with his Beam tomahawk
>>
File: Refined Barzam.png (613 KB, 1024x1024)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
>>19926749
It'ts for sure going to get a second melee like The O and Geara Doga.

>>19926740
Ask and ye shall receive.

Gelgoog G, Char's Gelgoog, Nero, Heavy Gouf, Refined Barzam, Nu Gundam, Zaku Mariner, Sazabi, GM Intercept, Doven Wolf (Worklach Banham), Jagd Doga, FA Gundam Mk-III, and HS Kai.

Note: The Leaker mentions Char's Gelgoog but since Early Production Gelgoog is in the game which is the MS Char uses similar to Zaku S. And two variants of Zero Shiki that came from MS Zeta Gundam Define, the Char Gelgoog in question maybe the Outer Space Type which is from MSG Chars Delated Affair which is in the same universe of Gundam Define, a modified model of the EP Gelgoog.

Nu Gundam, Refined Barzam, Zaku Mariner and Sazabi are Generals, Jagd Doga, HS Kai are Raids, Doven Wolf (Worklach Banham), FA Gundam Mk-III are supports.
Looks like MK-V is getting it’s missile launchers in an update
Quess and Gyunei’s guns both have icons, so one of them is likely a lottery drop
Doesn’t look like the Nu has the funnel shield.

Some of the details might change as the MS from the leaks get released.
>>
File: July 21 2021.png (25 KB, 943x85)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
Got a second set nice and hot for you guys
>>
Just started a match and Carrie made a remark about the suit I am using being my signature unit. that's a neat little thing to have in game.
>>
>>19926866
Got any renders to share? If you are the same leaker/s as last time.
>>
File: GigachadFace.jpg (89 KB, 700x760)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>19926894
>Why yes I have 400 matches in the Byarlant, how kind of you to notice.
>>
File: 1477173785236.png (102 KB, 304x254)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>tfw when I rolled and got no Re-GZ

At least I got the MG Re-GZ Unicorn Version
>>
>>19926866
Moon gundam and aoz? Well shit people will be happy for those once they get properly revealed
>>
>>19926866
How are they going to work those huge AoZ mobile armors?
>>
>>19926866
>theta plus
Based, I love that thing
>>
File: Spoiler Image (453 KB, 1816x2048)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>19926866
Soon...
It might actually convince me to willingly play space
>>
>>19926980
I can't wait to kick this nigga to death in HS every match
>>
>Flank enemy
>Retarded team can't push up despite you having 3 enemies focused on you
>Die while rolling 3 separate times
You hate to see it
>>
>>19926988
Anon that thing is going to be a loaded native 650 general or raid at least. Something tells me that's not something a HS is just gonna chew through.
>>
>>19926894
>roll out my lvl.5 mp guncannon
>that must be your signature suit, huh?
>glance over at my 1000+ matches played in it with no A/B room to bloat the numbers
>>
>>19926980
Man I was looking for woundwort kits and it's all scalpers. Still mad about fluegel too
>>
>>19926962
Simple, they aren't. All the AoZ things listed are the more tame things. Which is good because Aoz gets out of control really fast when it comes to designs. So leaving it to the more basic stuff makes sense.
>>
File: E61xWqpX0AoEa16.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1080)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
Hooray!
Are any of the DP suits worth picking up? I was thinking between White Dingo Sniper, Guard Custom, FAG or one of the Efreets, but I've never really used them myself so I dunno if any are fun
>>
>>19924678
Fake as fuck. Zero Shiki didn't tackle you after being staggered by your tackle.
>>
File: url(1).jpg (48 KB, 768x432)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>19926866
>Rick's Dijeh
Based
First fortnite, now Gundam?
>>
this and the gun canon detecter are my top supports.
>>
>>19927061
Guard Custom is real fun at its cost, though it takes some brains to play well. FAG is kind of, uh, basic, and I'm not really a fan of it when I have better options. The efreets can suck a dick, they're perfectly fun and very strong but they kick my ass when I'm just trying to pew pew in an armored gm
>>
>>19926617
Not them but you aren't exactly wrong or right.
The issue mostly comes down to the fact that the beam contains mass and energy that starts to diffuse the second it leaves the barrel. Mass and velocity reduce the further the beam travels and it becomes more diffuse.
Past a certain point there isn't enough mass, energy, or concentration of particles for the beam to actually do anything other than be a warm wind or closer up to hit something and just push it and make it a bit warm but with no damage. In universe there is actually a mild set of theoretical minovsky physics at play that let the beams occur in the first place but also to travel farther and do some odd stuff but that only allows for so much.
In short, this is why beam sabers aren't infinitely long and end at some point as they are effectively a constantly fed and maintained "beam" whereas beam rifle shots are just a single high powered beam pulse.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (224 KB, 1920x1080)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>19927087
You know, you make an excellent point. Fuck armored GMs.
>>
>>19926732
You don't consider the Shiki a main Char suit?
>>
>>19927061
I like the WD sniper but I don't think it's super amazing or anything. I used to use it on the desert map with it's big beam rifle to decent effect but I haven't in a while after getting more suits in it's cost that I like more.
>>
>>19927138
Char never even piloted the Shiki you idiot
>>
>>19927148
LEL
>>
File: char-gelgoog.png (636 KB, 1089x613)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
>>19926767
People keep assuming that "char's gelgoog" is the outer space type from CDA when it's likely just a gelgoog painted in red, as you can see from this promo material prior to the game's release
>>
>>19927198
Yeah it's just left over game files from an earlier version.
>>
>>19927148

I have a theory that Char might have killed Lt Bajeena in Dakar and taken his place for the rest of the series but I admit it’s out there.
>>
https://youtu.be/v9XFJ2ElHW8

Re-GZ is actually pretty damn good. On close range maps like arctic base it can rack up insane damage numbers with its heavy attack and overall really strong kit.
>>
>Play Raid in Ace match
>Holding back but still kill enemy support once despite being a Japanese coward ranged shitfest
>Legs get broken
>Slightly back off just to make myself mobile again
>Faggot Jap in his brain dead Dreissen rockets me while I'm repairing saying Move Up
>I get fucking Ace anyway
>Win in last 5 seconds by "stealing" enemy Ace kill from faggot Dreissen
>He rockets me again
Japanese are fucking hopeless. Literally the only 2 times I have been on the other side of "Advance" were when my legs were broken.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (335 KB, 656x656)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
Leaker here, got a render to share, can't remember if I ever said i had this or not..but here you go anyway
>>
>>19927251

It looks cool but it’s visual similarity to Slave Wraith also scares me a bit.
>>
>>19927251
>awesome looking harking gun
>will be a pea shooter like every other minimum
Meh
>>
>>19927280
Fuck off autocorrect!
*gatling gun
*minigun
>>
>>19927265
Of course it's visually similar to Slave Wraith, it's the Full Armor Slave Wraith
>>
>>19927280
have u never played half-cannon or g-line lamo
>>
>>19927280
It's a salvaged Gouf Custom Gatling Shield, so, expect around that level of functionality.
>>
>>19927287
Well the Half Cannon isn't exactly available normally
>>
>>19927133
Hey screw you too buddy
>>
>>19927251
>OYW shit
>Side story OYW shit
Shit Wraith
>>
>>19927310
Isn't it from after the OYW?
>>
File: 178543.jpg (33 KB, 554x554)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>19927065
Sorry, crossover already happened with Rick's Dom and Rick's Días. I doubt they'll do it three times, it's only funny twice.
>>
>Hizack Custom in the DP store
neat
>>
>Get R-Jarja from the platinum logins
>Already had one
>It converts to literally six recycle tickets
Six??
>>
>>19927287
I don't have nor have ever seen a half cannon. G-line is ok. Having to stop and shoot sucks.
>>
Is platinum login for late month the nu gundam? Please? Bueller?
>>
>>19927369
Yep
Its a ** MS
Enjoy your 6 tickets
>>
>>19927386
No
The R-Jara is the final suit for platinum logins this month
>>
>>19927251
Was hoping they’d eventually add this back into the game following gbo1 thankfully this isn’t like the December leak
>>
>>19927334
you sound pretty confident
>>
>>19927369
the can definitely spar to double this.5 for 1, 10 for two and 15 tickets for 3 stars
>>
>>19927419
low RT = more gacha spins
so they ain't changing a thing
>>
Alright Sweetwaterlads, it's Wednesday. A new banner drop last night. I think for a based update is to change out the battle simulation. What would the new missions be?
>>
>>19927419
Haha no. Buy more tokens.
>>
>>19927476
I'm still waiting for the Big Zam boss battle
It's never going to happen but a man can dream
>>
>>19927387
>>19927419
And here I was naive enough to think it was based on cost, not rarity.
>>
>>19927476
Alpha Aizeru Boss Battle
Trial Second Neo Zeon War: Proto-Stark Jegan, Re-GZ, Nu Gundam
Survival Oops! all Qubeleys!
>>
>>19927062
>>19924747
As far as I can tell, the R-Jarja swings fast enough to get a hit in before they tackle you.

>>19924879
They were very clearly inexperienced. Wasted a dodge every time I stunned them, regardless of how far away I was.
>>
>>19927520
Well inexperienced or panicked.
Forgot what rating they were.
>>
>>19927513
Speaking of boss battles, how does one defeat the Queen Mansa in 3min>
>>
>>19927534
With the EX-S and spamming the ever loving fuck out of all your weapons.
>>
>>19927534

You shoot it a lot with something like Ex-S or Doven Wolf generally. Something with a lot of ranged options.

Though I will say in my case, the way I ended up doing it was with a high cost MS that can chain melee together constantly. I used my lvl 2 Zeta with as maxed out melee as possible but I must imagine its also doable with things like The O. Hey that damage racks up really fast. I just went in on its backside suicidally and racked up as much damage as I could before dying rinse repeat, like a dps check.

It's probably not as "safe" or consistent as ranged and I admit I probably just got lucky once, but its how I ended up doing it at least.
>>
>>19927513
It’s all mp quebley’s too with the appearance of two mk 2 units and haman-sama’s Original machine
>>
>>19927492
I want an Adzam boss battle
>>
>>19927534
Choose a very missile spamming suit
Place a fuck ton of ranged strength and ballistic reload custom parts
Do not melee the boss
I was able to finish under 3 minutes with the Super Gundam and the ZZ as well as a Bawoo, couldn't do well with the Fazz and MLRS
>>
File: o0640047514517897469.jpg (125 KB, 640x475)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>got Re-Gz (level 2)
>Go into any game with it.
>just exist, sometimes not even charging the saber.
>Watch players on the opposite team trip all over themselves trying to constantly counter charge prematurely.
>I haven't even done anything.
>>
>>19927546
>>19927554
can the Char Dijeh do it?
>>
Raids
>3 second melee charge, 11k damage, can move and use.
Supports
>Sit still and charge for 13 seconds, hope the enemy stands still, doesn't walk behind any geometry, and no one notices your dumb ass sitting there and charging.

Who is in charge of balancing this game and why do they hate supports?
>>
File: 6368472i.jpg (52 KB, 620x465)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>19927597

>>Still Re-Gz. Go into a room that has some variation of Zeta on the other team (Zeta, ZII, both the Z-Plusses.)
>>3 out of 5 times they just seem to go ape-shit trying to kill me, even to their own detriment. And yes, lots of premature charges.
>>Still just doing the standard ranged stun poke game with my team, nothing special.

Using this MS today has been kind of a trip.
>>
>>19927597
>>19927608
It's the fear of possibly being charged attacked that causes the enemy team to slip, I feel many players don't look for the visual cue of a charged melee weapon
>>
File: EMh12dFU8AArijJ.jpg (613 KB, 1000x1000)
613 KB
613 KB JPG
>>19927614

Yeah I get that.

but why are Zetas so hell bent on trying to kill me. Like, they will ignore more advantageous targets to just gun straight to me. Do they have to like, show me their true Zeta-ness or something?

Also I wasn't expecting there to be japanese fanart of suave moving company SD Re-Gz. lol
>>
>>19927624
I think its because you're using a raid that if left unchecked can cause massive damage and butthurt if you get a charged melee
I've played games where Zaku Customs were not targeted which led to people giving up or just chilling as infantry
>>
>>19927640

No no anon you don't understand.

I've seen a Zeta Plus A1 go straight past our team's support to fight me all the way in the back.

I've seen a Zeta charge straight at me, trying to get past 3 of my team mates. Even when almost dead, it still tried to suicide dive me with that LBS back-attack to its dying breath.

I was in a game where a C1 consistently sought me out with sniping, even if another team mate of mine was like...closing in on him. He could have stunned that one and gotten away, but he just had to try to take that shot at me from the other side of the planet.

I'm telling you there's this weird kill switch in Zeta adjacent MS players that turns on at the sight of a Re-Gz for some reason. At least that's been my experience today.
>>
Also its not related to anything, but I have to post this thing.

I feel like I accidentally stumbled onto an odd little cult following.
>>
>>19927648
The zeta’s are clearly trying to assert their dominance on it so they won’t look like chumps dying against what is a cheaper zeta
>>
>>19927657

Damn. That's intense.
>>
>>19927534
I went todesritter and pretty much had to go full newtype
>>
>>19927690
IKR? They don’t want to get dominated by a machine that has a reputation on being a jobber
>>
>>19926577
I hate the ReGZ custom because of the v-fin, it just makes it look like another Zeta. The ReGZ line should have kept the rabbit ears
>>
Man I forgot how good playing a chunky doven wolf feels.
>>
>see jap name
>they pick zaku tank
>already know their whole game plan is to exist as far away from anything and anyone as possible but bitch and moan over chat when we all don't drop anything to hike the 80 miles to save them from the raid that sees a free kill
>proceed to confirm my suspicions
>they're A+ rank
>>
>>19927726
If you look closely it kind of still has them but it’s attached to the crest now
>>
>>19927726

I generally like the ReGz Custom but yeah I agree at least about the V-fin. The rabbit ears antennae underneath that visor crest are part of what give it its unique identity.

If it has to have a V-fin to be a "proper" Gundam, at least maybe meet halfway and have the antennae be replaced by two V fin spikes, having it have this uniquely super narrow V-fin.

Closest thing I can think of is Victory gundam's head design, but just more narrow and partially covered by that head visor.
>>
Why the FUCK is moving around as a goddamn pilot so godawfully lethargic and pathetically clunky?
>>
>>19927900
It's to set the new types from the old types.
New types can cap points, rifle kill multiple other pilots, and save their bazookas and nades for fighting off and killing suits harassing them. Old types flounder because their souls are weighed down by gravity which has turned their bodies to stone incapable of conceptualizing 3 dimensional movement on an instinctive level.
>>
>>19927933
Okay, but why does it take six fucking seconds to turn 180 degrees?
>>
>>19927940
To separate the men that can preplan maneuvers and placement in the field of battle from the boys that can't. Anyone can be a twitchy overcaffeinated shooter which is why you put a hard filter that filters such actions out and leaves only raw skill.
>>
Is there any reason that I don't see standard Rick Dom IIs often? Is it just lackluster with it's skills? I have a lot of fun with it because of chain-stunning people.
>>
>>19928028
I just don't like it as a suit. I do absolutely amazing in it don't get me wrong but when I'm using it I just don't really feel like I'm earning the insane numbers I see at the end of the match. If I'm in a kampfer for example I feel like I'm putting in actual effort to squeeze out the numbers I get. Maybe that's a sign of RDII just being an easy to use suit or maybe I'm just naturally good at it and don't feel challenged enough as a result. Either way it rubs me wrong.
>>
>Running down a Stark Jegan in my Byarlant
>Cycling him to death real easy
>Get stunned from behind by a friendly Bawoo
>Get stunned again by the Bawoo
>Get knocked down by the Bawoo's melee
I get that the Byarlant is a wide suit but maybe use your single brain cell and work out that I don't need you there okay bud?
>>
>>19928104
No can do wide friend. Me am only have one target ignore all others and anything between me and it. Stay in own lane.
>>
So are we getting another banner tomorrow or just this garbage one day early tease?
>>
>>19927606
>Charging as a Support
stop playing sniper types? Most have an instant stun on uncharged shots, besides where your ass sits comfortably at a distance, behind allies a Raid has to take way more risks.
>>
>>19928203
Nah I highly doubt it, I’d be VERY surprised if we got another banner tonight though but we shouldn’t be spoiled right now, the ReGz is actually frighteningly good
>>
>>19928258
I have a Bawoo and Gerbera Tetra. Zero use for another 550 Raid. Why did they release the ReGz banner a day early then?
>>
ZZ in rt shop, is it worth?
>>
>>19928104
>GP getting in the way of the Raid
Should have dealt with enemy Gens, leave Supports for the Raid to deal with. A Bawoo is going to destroy the Proto Stark faster than you.
>>
>>19928306
This. While you're fucking around doing piss damage the Bawoo could have smoked it in seconds if you fucked off.
>>
>>19928274
No
>>
>>19928306
>>19928331
Right obviously I should have avoided being chainstunned by my ally, clearly it was my bad
>>
>>19928335
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>19928393
Doesn't have enough damage or mobility to compensate for how big of a target it is. Mediocre slot allowances too.
Also can't transform which is bs.
>>
>>19927812
I know it's theoretically possible, but everytime i get a zaku tank on my team, they do exactly this and the round is lost. Zaku tank users are like having a benign tumor. Every. Single. Time.
>>
Is there anything worse than playing with cowardly japs on your team and balls to the walls players on the enemy team on desert of all maps?
>95% of games is my entire team of japs peaking the sand dune to take potshots while the enemy team rushes us all down and kills us because rather than shoot back or fight my team scatters like cockroaches
>can't do anything substantial back because it's now a 1v5 because I'm the only one that didn't die instantly or run like a coward
>>
>>19926597
It's a beam, it disperses over time after being fired
>>
>>19927265
FA Slave Wraith from GBO1
>>
>being so ghetto, all you have to bring to 550 ground is a lv 4 ez8 and machine gun.

Jesus dude. That's garbage. I even had to try it out on free mission to see if it was some meta I didn't know about, and it is just straight trash. GTFO here with that crap.
>>
>>19928373
You should have gone after generals and let him do his job you ignoramus.
>>
>>19927534
Pick a MS with a lot of weapons you can cycle, add range damage and reload parts.
>>
>>19928921
>You should just do what happens in fantasy land
Do you think every game has the same formula where the generals run up against each other while the supports stand back and provide support fire? No they don't, and if I'm in a suit that can easily cycle an overextended support that just blew its tackle to death then I'm obviously going to do it, if you're the type of retard who sees that, dashes across the battlefield and starts blind firing me in the back because
>Noooooo I'm the raid it's optimal you don't understand!
Instead of going literally anywhere else then I hope we never play with each other
>>
>>19928206
He's talking specifically about the big ass charge attacks though, but it's not a specific raid vs support thing since gens also have the support style ranged charge attack
>>
>>19928206
>Implying shit I never said

I rarely even play supports, typically a Gouf man actually.
I'm aware the support charge attacks suck ass, that's the entire reason i brought it up. The raid charge is pretty fucking nice for the damage output is my point, meanwhile the support (and Unit 4) ones are so bad you shouldn't even use them.
>>
File: EN-8-e1600859453152.png (652 KB, 830x467)
652 KB
652 KB PNG
I wanna go back to Vietnam
>>
File: FA_Slave_Wraith_coloured.png (1.89 MB, 1122x1071)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>19928900
wish the manga got a translation
>>
>>19929164
was this removed from rotation?
>>
>>19929185
I just thought that Ruined city and Military base were the only maps that existed.
>>
>>19929206
Don't forget Arctic Base
>>
>>19928963
Yes it is the same formula, its a role that type has. You play to your role so the team can work cohesively, instead of tripping over each other. Are there times when Gens can go after Supports, yes. Is that time when the friendly Raid is trying to do his job, no.
>>
>>19929463
Were you that Bawoo, anon? You're acting about as dumb as he was
>>
The thread is still ded so I'm guessing no surprise banners dropped
>>
>arctic base
>550 with my beloved dreissen
>first 2 games no support
>lose but only just
>third game
>kampfer and a support
>we get raped

The first 2 I can accept, we got outplayed, but when you got the new heavy attack raid being spammed you really think you stand a fucking chance?

4th game was much better, me and my gallus j did alright against mk2's, gotta hand it to the devs that stark jegan packs a punch between these cost and a smart one will cast stealth EVERYWHERE so you're fighting blind most of the time
>>
>>19929720
>550
>kampfer
literally throwing
at 550 the ranged strength of suits becomes insane and the Kamp just can't handle firepower of that magnitude
Staggered Kamp = focused death by enemy fire
>>
>>19927385
only casuals cant handle stop and shoot weapons
>>19927812
have u thought about maybe taking the melees?
>>
>>19929780
Exactly, I mean sure I was more worried about the re-gz being spammed but those things can't handled ranged fire from anything, the later game had a lvl2 that did better and I was surprised since the enemy had a stark jegan but they got focused down

Last game *just* now pissed me off, someone brought an guncannon mpt...and they won because we got so close we kept clashing with each other, I'd go raid but the 500 options just don't feel right to me and I know the r-jarja and striker custom are top tier
>>
>>19927812
Tank type supports are a god send, when protected.

Not saying to baby sit them but if you can watch the flanks at the very least, said raids who come after them also become free kills provided you know how to handle them, though I dread some like the BD2 because as a general trying to stop one is hard, but once they finish their meal I can at the very least balance out their work
>>
>have seen 0 absolutely no other red rider actually use the suit properly let alone well or even passably they just go for grug charges
>witnessed a C rank make one fucking dance the dance of death without pause on arctic almost racking up 200k damage
>didn't even hunt down the supports that often just evenly handed out death and unstoppable combos on whoever they saw
FINALLY! Somebody that fucking gets it!
>>
>>19929863
Must be a smurf or a guy who killed his own rank just to drag others down trying to get back up

C ranks shouldn't have such skill
>>
>>19929862
Honestly? If you choose to exist in a place I can't zip over to help you I'm not dropping what I'm doing to babysit possible routes to you sacrificing me raping their team and keeping momentum going in our favor.
If your playstyle revolves around forcing me to complete 180 my playstyle for you to mildly succeed go fuck yourself and enjoy dying unprotected. Ride my coattails to victory though and I'll punish anyone that dares to.
>>
>Jungle map in GM Sniper II
>Notice someone spawn in at enemy waypoint across river
>Get a different angle, scope in
>See two enemy pilots start to fly off after one of them calls support fire
>Bean the enemy Acguy pilot with the sniper rifle
I love the smell of war crimes in the morning
>>
>>19929872
I had that skill at C rank. I just never played rated until these past events because it's always some sweatfest and I play my shitty japanese games for fun.
>>
>>19929875
I've seen some tank type players do amazing things, but much like the eye-zack they're more team orientated, while the ey-zack can operated well on it's own the real damage is via being aggressive while spotting out potential threats.

The cannon types, provided are a good shot and least have a front line, do massive damage, 2 instances where I've seen them do well with one being what should be the norm, the other a very rare exception

>whole team is ranged generals and raid
>they form a wall, covering flanks
>the cannon type pushes back anything trying to break the wall

It's why I dead the xamel at 700, a team of qubeleys and it's perfect, but again, they need to form a wall, too many in one spot leaves a flank for the raid

>the cannon type is a veteran
>expertly baits raids at close range
>has part breakers to capitalize on their weaknesses

One instance I, a raid tried to stop a base bomber, it was a ground gundam HWR, instead of guarding it as infantry he perched himself in a spot to watch it, first thing he went for on my efreet with lvl2 leg parts was my legs, dropped infront of him, couldn't run away or towards him, he got the first shot, and I build my raids for defence

Another was a rare guntank on city ruins who baited out all melee attacks, he got first in EVERYTHING, he was an A-, never seen anything close to what he was doing apart from the odd desperate xamel who occasionally use them like doven wolves.

If you're miles away from your support and notice their shouts yeah ok, don't help, but on the off chance you see a raid zipping around surely you know who he's gonna go for, prevention is better than cure, but if they go the long way around just to get your support every time avoiding confrontation with you eh the support is fucked.

But so is the raid's team just from the time wasted, so I hope in those cases your team won anyway
>>
>>19929881
Fair enough, I find bring up my rating so when I do quick it brings out more colorful players, that and I can bring out my max level gm cold and have fun because my team isn't total aids
>>
>>19929976
If I see a raid zipping out to the side and he's not in the main pack me and the rest of my team are pummeling I'm not dropping everything to hunt him specifically down for our turret sitting miles away. Simple as. You want my protection you exist within an umbrella of an easy 100m jog from me so I can get there and deal with him without serious time wasted doing so so I can get back to the actual fight. Spreading out to make a wall just for our turret rather than death balling is a retarded as well as it puts others out of reach of the packs help. If the tank can make it work living solo good on them just don't bitch when your life choices get you bullied.
>>
>>19930011
>and he's not in the main pack me
>he's by himself
>>
Why does the High Mobility Zaku (Late Model) have so few skills? Evasion 1, Melee Combo 1, Forced Injector 1, AMBAC LV2, and that's it?
>>
>>19930272
You get the boombox as a direct tradeoff. That's it.
>>
>>19929862
Tank type supports play easy, you just sit in the best place and shoot at enemies coming at your allies and enemies bunched up together. Also watch radar for flankers and messages for support strike announcements. It's not perfect and raids could still pass through and rush you but so what
>>
>>19930272
Because it fucking zooms.
Just fly from one side of the map to the other, dropping stuns all day. that's all it's meant to do.
>>
>>19930282
>>19930334
You have to buy it separate, it's melee boost is nearly nonexistent, and you have to wait 12 seconds to shoot the thing after you fire it unless you got stunned or cancel it. The grenades are nearly useless it feels like. Would an MG secondary weapon or Optimized Cooling Efficiency make it bullshit?
>>
File: Gelgoog-repair.jpg (187 KB, 775x1098)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>19927198
>>19927208
I'm hoping it's this bad boy. Char's Gelgood repaired with B backpack and F arm.
>>
Alright, what is the deal with the Psycommu Zaku? That motherfucker is supposedly slower in base movement speed to say, the Pezun Dwadge, but in actuality, not only does it seem to move twice as fast as every other MS, it also seems drastically more agile, too.
>>
File: kurita strong snrrkk.jpg (38 KB, 500x281)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>19930011
Wow, it's like I'm talking to a real Japanese player!
>>
>Just want to play my fucking support
>Enter room where there's another support instead of a raid
>The awkward staredown is broken by some jackass opening the HARO up and swaps to another fucking support and instalocking
God fucking dammit
>>
>>19929515
I lose my shit every time some dumbass gets in my way as a raid you were cick blocking damge that would'be killed that support a lot quicker but prolonged a fight. You should've fucked off once the bawoo arrived to back up your othee team. Glad you got fucked.
>>
File: 1570309156456.png (128 KB, 300x275)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>19930787
>The first fucking thing that Swapping-In Jackass does is say "Take the melees!" when we haven't even spotted the enemy yet
>One of them said "Good!" every single fucking time an ally got killed, and the other one always said "You're the best!" followed by "Advance!" on top of it
Is this what it feels like to want to murder someone?
>>
>>19930759
Being space only helps and iirc has AMBAC 2 as opposed to lvl 1.
>>
>>19930788
That's not an excuse to repeatedly and intentionally engage in friendly fire. In fact, you're only prolonging it more by arbitrarily making your allies stop and giving the enemy chances to fight back.
>>
>no one want to play raid no
>pick raid
>no one on my team want to deal with the enemy raid who is raping our support
>end up being the raid who hunts other raids
here comes the snow!
>>
File: sd ex-s.png (714 KB, 1300x878)
714 KB
714 KB PNG
>>19930836
Psychommu zaku doesn't have ambac at all.
>>
>>19930842
let him so his job and get the fuck out of the way simple as
>>
>>19930874
Don't shoot allies on purpose, simple as.
>>
>>19930813
Just some chat spamming retard is enough to make you mad to murder someone? lol
>>
So why did they have the banner a day early, is this going to be the new schedule now?
>>
>>19930888
Two of them in this case, but this shit always happens. ALWAYS. I just want to use the units I want to fucking use, but every time I do, HALF THE FUCKING TEAM is insisting on using them, and they're all worthless piece of shits that're complete cunts to the team for no goddamn reason. I'm just so tired of it. I'm just going to ignore my feeling of obligation to pick something else in lobbies from now on, fuck em.
>>
>>19930893
Good for you, don't let the people who lock in later make you change.

If you want to play an ms so much instalock it as soon as you can, better that than some idiot who waste time picking an ms and even time out.
>>
>>19930788
Oh okay, you're just a dumbass then
>>
>>19930893
some people are griefers who do this aort of shit on purpose, it's up to you to leave the match or keep playing a game that would be harder to win
>>
2 guys gangbanging a single enemy should finish killing it quicker, the issue is lack of synergy between team mates, happens a lot, after all it's just a bunch if randoms matched together
>>
>>19930916
That checks out yeah. This is why on impulse I dash or dodge away if possible after knocking someone down, you can practically bet on them forgetting that you're there and downswinging the enemy
>>
>>19930272
its a year 1 MS
>>
I'm starting to think that it just isn't a good idea for me to be playing this game, I get so fucking angry in it. But at the same time, there's not exactly many mecha games that play like this.
>>
>>19930907
A dumbass gets in the way of a raid doing his job then cries about it on a chinese tea serving forum. You had the mobility to fuck off but chose not to and banged your head on the wall by staying there.
>>
>>19930986
I wonder how many old oyw ms still get used in medium and high cost

People probably won't like them on the same team, especially those level 3 and above types
>>
>>19930011
A general avoiding a single raid that he noticed coming for the support, well, I guess those support players who think their team mates actually give way to the enemy raid on purpose are right after all.

I thought they were just paranoid.
>>
>>19931009
Anon can you read
>>
>>19928963
You're wrong. Especially since you were in a highly mobile suit that could easily have disengaged and helped elsewhere. Screw your 4 or 5 "cycles" to kill the support.
>>
>>19929720
>beloved Dreissen
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>19930011
Good God what's your PSN? I want to block you.
>>
>>19931169
Alright good bait, you had me for a while
>>
>>19930906
My favorite is the people that had a general selected when the room forms. I lock in Raid with no dispute. 10 seconds left to ready they switch to Raid and lock. Wtf is wrong with people?

Also if you're Chinese what's your fucking problem? Every time I get some weirdo that sits at base all match spamming its a chink.
>>
>>19931031
Going by complaints, Pixy gets used a lot.
>>
>>19926453
Why the fuck do nerds like you think there's finesse and skill involved in some dumb ass video game to begin with? Get a fucking life and learn an actual job lmao
>>
>>19931212
you tried to greed a support and instead of helping the raid by keeping it stunned for them you shoved your ass in the way instead of maneuvering to a different angle of attack. I don't know how many anons have to tell you you're retarded before you get it.
>>
>>19931344
>Get staggered by a rifle shot from a Bawoo
>Get stunned by a shield shot immediately as I recover
>Get downswung
>The Jegan has now regrouped and neither of us can get him
You know what's more inefficient than a general fighting a support? A support getting away, but you knew that you're just being a retard on purpose
>>
>>19930381
Don't melee with the Late Model Zaku II, like I said before, it's only use is dropping stuns. Whether that be with the missile launcher or the Zaku Bazooka doesn't really matter.
You're meant to drop in, drop your blast, and boost away. the HiMo Late Type has so much speed that pretty much nothing is going to be able to tag you, and once they give up on you, you can drop back in and hit them again.
>>
>>19931297
700 cost pixie when
>>
>>19931378
That guy's not fighting the enemy support, he's fighting you
>>
>20 rolls and no regz
Fuck this game. Every time there's a feddie suit it takes me over 10 rolls to get it but whenever there's some hideous zeekshit mutant I get them even when I don't want them
>>
>>19931717
Sieg zeon
>>
>>19931031
I use Zaku II FS and HiMo GT for big dick melee damage. Fuck the aqua suit meta.
>>
>>19930381
>The grenades are nearly useless it feels like
Anon those grenades do as much damage as a gelgoog br shot. You can boost around the enemy team, unload a full salvo into someone then downswing, follow up with a grenade then fuck off at max speed before anyone can tag you after crippling something. It’s all about alpha striking then running away while you reload
>>
>>19931031
Depends what you consider mid cost. 300-350 is filled with good oyw suits, I think 350 has my favorite raid selection. 400-450 has a decent amount of gelgoog varieties that are still decent and the gundam variants are pretty good too. Around 450-500 is where you start to see more and more post-oyw designs
>>
File: 1533405231994.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
does anyone else just target aqua gms on purpose so they can't pull their meme combo off?
>>
>>19931996
I hate how the shitty retrofit aquatics are better than the actual aquatic ms zgok. The zgok e is fine and the ram zgok seemed pretty good from the ones I’ve fought but holy fuck the standard is ass compared to ms 50 points below it.
>>
>>19931996
Yup Fuck off feds the water is MINE
>>
>Asshole switches to Bawoo lvl 2 and locks
>Fine. Switch to general
>He proceeds to let a C1 fly around untouched on city ruins the entire match
>Has the nerve to respond take the generals/melees.
Mother fucker there is zero reason to get caught as a Raid on city ruins. You can see the support IN THE AIR but you ignore it? Fucking Japanese again.
>>
File: 1232033331192.jpg (36 KB, 397x298)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/_VHxjU5EDNw

now if only double drill agg was a thing in the game
>>
They should release S-Gundam, Nero, and Gaza-E, GMIII Nouvrel, and Refined Bar-Zam as a 550 suits.
They should release Xeku Zwei, Hummingbird and S-Gundam [bst] as 650 suits
>>
>>19932385
>s-gundam
>550
It would definitely be 600 if the zeta is 600
>>
>>19932398
Reasonable.
>>
File: D7-ZpPJVUAAqRA5.jpg (127 KB, 1200x900)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
After a couple of days I'm really warming up to ReGz. The Beam Rifle >Skirt Grenade double stun combo is so strong. Charge melee is a good attack when used in moderation but I've been actually finding it a neat fast dash movement ability too. It charges super fast, and lunches you forward and it costs no thrust so I've gotten some mileage out of it as a sort of speedy initiating maneuver that leaves me plenty of thrust after. Especially on stages with a lot of corners to attack around. Its no Zaku IIIC charge but it'll still mess up supports if you sweet spot it.

Its movement is so sharp as well.

It's just really solid all around.
>>
>>19932385

>S-Gundam as a 550.

There's no way even the base S-Gundam is on the same level as Hyaku Shiki and the GP Gundams, and less powerful than Zeta. Honestly even without the Ex-S gear its still easily 650 to me really, I mean...look at it; but if we absolutely HAD to downgrade it, no lower than 600.

I think maybe a more fitting idea is rather than downgrade its cost, change its focus. The standard S-Gundam could be a Raid version of the S-Gundam for instance (a bit less gear, less protection, but faster.) while later on the BST Booster version could be S-Gundam built for Support instead.
>>
File: 1482099737776.jpg (88 KB, 846x960)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>Be support
>Rick Dom II keeps beelining me
>I see him trying to flank up and point him out to the general
>General goes on a fucking ROADTRIP around debris trying to flank the Dom while it just Unga bungas at me. I hit him twice but can't stagger him and he nearly two-shots me
>In that time the general doesn't even have LoS on the Dom because he took the dumbest fucking route possible instead of putting himself between me and the raid like he's supposed to
>So now my backpack is damaged, I have to get out and repair, and can't retreat with the others when they all fall back to base, causing me to get collapsed on while they fail to stop the enemy bombing us, and the point diff costs us the match
Is there a "My thruster is damaged, protect me you stupid cunts" voice line I can add to my commands?
>>
I give up
I'm done playing melee focused suits
Tired of enemies being able to dodge my attacks after being staggered but I'm not allowed to do the same, why even press any buttons on my controller when the game won't accept any input
I'm tired of being destroyed because of this
I'm tired of being useless to my teammates because of this
I'm tired of the game registering enemy melee hits when I'm not near them
I'm tired of tackling an enemy melee attack and getting screwed over with no counter
I'm just going to play more ranged focused suits now, I'm just done with melee fights being so dam one sided

My blogpost is over, thank you for reading my rant
>>
One of these days I'll start mailing my LV5 Gundam in 600 lobbies, and teach these faggots of my suffering. See how they like being dragged down.
>>
>>19933105
sounds like you're just playing with bad Gundam users
the OG Gundam is a decent suit all the way to LV5
>>
>>19933121
If you say so. I've never experienced such myself. But what are your thoughts on, say, LV4 Unit 4/5, or LV5 Gouf Customs
>>
>>19933068
>I'm tired of the game registering enemy melee hits when I'm not near them
Thia one is pissing me off the most. I dodged the fuck away from a Spin 2 win on the Nacht I even had time to turn and shoot at him as he finished his animation THEN I got hit. get the fuck out of here BB
>>
>>19933068
>I'm just going to play more ranged focused suits now
your still going to get fucked over in melee combat.
>>
>>19932918
Nah it’s definitely not a 650. Compared to the ex-s
>bawoo style transformation means no waverider
>no reflector incoms
>half the shoulder cannons
>can’t fire the smart br at full power without removal of hip guns, so one way or another it’s weaker
>>
Hahaha ive played since release and never paid a cent, i only play gen and sup from na
>>
File: E677ji_XMAQBMNI.jpg (238 KB, 1920x1080)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
Gundams painted like GMs.
Discuss
>>
Can I please stop having the only B players on my team for space
>>
>>19933213
no
>>
>>19933068
Waito piggu gaijin tax. Please understand.
>>
Is there a reason the Gundam Pixie can ignore my i-frames when I'm getting up?
>>
File: E675YUmXIAQb4gW.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>Four Vaginas jobbed in this machine
HOW
Are the people I'm playing bad or is the HS as stupidly fast, sturdy and stun-happy as it feels?
>>
>>19933241
>3 raids
>one of them is using Goufy Custom
Probably bad, memeing, or new
>>
>>19933130
Gundam unit 5 is a beast imo especially in space since it's gatling gun has insane reach, unit 4 is not really special imo since its only gimmick is the sniper rifle which is only useful if no one see's you charging it and a simple missile/beam rifle shot will cancel you out of it

Now I personally love the gouf custom due to its kit versatility however since most of the enemies you'll be facing are generals you don't feel its full impact and some will be left feeling that its an underpowered MS
When using the gouf custom its important to remember that its a raid, don't always use ranged combat and try to get some melee damage when you're close to enemies, put away the gatling shield gun when attempting to stagger your opponent and swap to your finger gun instead since it builds up stagger faster than the shield gun, then get in close and bait the enemy to tackle or dodge, use your heat rod and finally go for the melee combo
>>
>>19933241
HS is a beast, its got insane beam defense so you'll scoff at most of the damage people throw your way, its got high speed, maneuver armor, 2 dodge rolls, high movement speed, good thruster speed and usage, multiple stagger weapons, high turn speed, and its damage output is high
HS is like a MK II in a 500 lobby but this analogy can be applied all the way to 650
HS is always the superior raid suit
>>
>>19933256
Look at the player ranks
>>
File: 142931825761.png (182 KB, 474x351)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>Gundam MK II will be in the DP store in a week or 2
You ready for the eternal unga?
>>
I just want to play the game damnit, whats the best message for an international audience that could be better than "stay for more " in custom games? just looking to bypass matchmaking
>>
>>19933307
That MK-II that got 5th was their Ace, and it was actually fucking obscene what I was able to do to him. I had three of them on me for a little over 30 seconds with me already in danger levels of health, but they just couldn't put me down because the HS is so fast I kept boosting out or dodge rolling between them. And when they finally cornered me my team finally showed up and pelted them all, letting me snag a kill on the Ace and their Gaplant. I would have felt bad if it weren't so fucking funny.
>>
>>19933326
I'm not surprised
With the HS you'll even put Generals to shame
The HS can go toe-to-to with other Raids, can mess up Generals, and is a death sentence to Supports
IMO the HS is one of the best all rounder suits that ignores the rock-paper-scissor setup
I'm positive a whole team of HS would dominate an all general team
>>
>>19933323
God no, please.
>>
>>19933325
>whats the best message for an international audience that could be better than "stay for more " in custom games
mix-up
arctic base or space interior
A/B room name
650 room cost, fuck unrestricted since some asshat will sortie with a low cost melee like Red Rider or GM III close combat
>>
File: hulksmash.gif (2.26 MB, 330x178)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB GIF
>>19933068
>Tackle an Efreet Sneed doing it's spin attack
>Tackle hits them straight head-on mid animation
>No counter, just a gentle shove
>They recover faster than me somehow and do the spin move instantly again
>Get fucking deader than dead laying on the floor instead of having countered and killed the Sneed
>Mfw
>>
>>19933323
It was already free to the entire playerbase a few months ago. Only newbies don't have it.
>>
>>19933367
Dam I really feel this post
I tackled a Gaplant doing its wide ass downswing animation and the game treated it like a little fucking slap with a feather
Gaplant fully recovered from sissy push and got to do the downswing all over again
I was left fuming and put my controller down, got up and left the room until my respawn cooldown was over because I just couldn't at that moment
>>
File: e65-1.jpg (37 KB, 600x859)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>19933323
LET'S GOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1625656777285.webm (2.92 MB, 568x320)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
This game is pure jank yet I can't put it down. I need that hot Mecha on Mecha action.
>>
Please for the love of god remove the Efreet DS, Dom HSET, Dreissen, and Rick Dom II GH from the game already
>>
>>19933565
>7 new animated MS
>only get 2
man they did TB lovers dirty
>>
>>19933586
Don't remind me. I really wanted the Acguy, the Gogg, the Z'gok, and the Aqua Guncannon. But Japs hated TB. Didn't it get canned before the third movie?
>>
>>19933586
>Some other random jackass has a Gundam
>it's not any of the original 7 units
>It's been enhanced by the FSWS plan
>Despite having 4 fucking shields and 30 exrtra tons of armor, it has better maneuverability than the RX-78-2

Thunderbolt was dumb and never should have existed in the first place, it deserves to go die in the same hole as Gundam The Origin
>>
>>19933661
Yeah
the fact that they were able to create something so drastically powerful during the OYW and it takes place before the battle at A Baoa Qu
It just fucks up the whole OYW
Atlas Gundam was looking sexy though
>>
File: s-l1600-7.jpg (82 KB, 872x600)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>19933661
the plot didn't need a gundam just use a GM sniper
>>
>>19933580
>dom HSE
and I took that personally
>>
>>19933688
>>19933692
A Full Armor GM could have been a fine way to handle it. but hurr durr, protagonist must always be gundam pilot
>>
>>19932012
Yeah for real, Aqua GM is ridiculous even though it's a shitty retrofit with an awful track record. That thing is terrible in Gihren's Greed.
>>
>>19933367
>>19933403
Both of these hurt to read.
>>
>>19933580
>Dreissen
They really need to nerf this thing into the ground to dissuade people from playing it, like bump all its resistances down to single digits or something. The Dreissen is the single worst unit to play against or alongside
>>
>>19933922
It shouldn't have MA and EE with that melee. Not looking forward to 550 when that thing hits stores.
>>
>>19933175

It still just doesn't sit right with me. The S Gundam is one of the strongest MS of that era even as is, its 4th generation. Even if it has less weapons, just in terms of sheer performance it's up there. The O doesn't have a lot of weapons either but its performance alone justifies it as a 650. I still think the better way to go is to make S Gundam a Raid. Less weapons, but lvl 3 Melee and crazy boost speed. It's also clean sounding to me having the three versions of S Gundam all reflect the three roles of this game.

I know where this is going so we'll just have to agree to disagree.
>>
File: 1626999213439.png (539 KB, 1194x668)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
bullying the gelgoog by taking out their legs is never not going to be fun
>>
So whats clan matches? Havent been playing that long
>>
>>19933922
too bad
spread your cheeks
here comes my big Dreissen heat stick
why don't you take a snooze and I'll give you a second dose, free of charge
>>
>>19933728
Good.
>>19933922
I'd be okay with the fucking bigass polearm weapons functioning like normal melee weapons. It's bullshit that they have power AND reach AND knock down no matter what AND are as fast as if not faster than normal melee weapons. I've only ever seen ONE Dreissen use the standard heat saber.
Why can't they use the axe-spear in it's not-combined mode instead?
>>
>>19934188
It's a beam weapon, actually.
>>
How many rated matches to go from penalty 2 to normal?
>>
>>19934351
Maybe he's the one based Dreissen player playing with the heat saber
>>
God, I wish that the standard Zaku Machine Gun had a faster firing rate.
>>
>>19934280
The combination of man-armor and and dodgeroll alongside its good resistances and some beefy hp parts make Dreissen players feel unstoppable so they wantonly downswing at every possible opportunity allies be damned. It really does need to be toned down in some way, maybe nerf the downswing's damage to incentivise them to use a regular swing instead since that gets a knockdown anyway
>>
>>19934370
Isn't it based on time waited/played and not the number of matches?
I recall I didn't play for days then played a few matches then penalty was all gone
>>
>>19933661
>>Despite having 4 fucking shields and 30 exrtra tons of armor, it has better maneuverability than the RX-78-2
It could be that the fuckhuge booster unit and extra thrusters covering it might increase its performance?
>>
>>19934370
about 40 V4NV0
>>
Why are maps in this so fucking generic?
>>
>>19934904
Because some of them are from the first game, just remade.
>>
>>19934645
Mostly this. The exterior armor is completely covered in apogee motors and thrusters. Every joint has at least 4 apogee motors on at least 2 surfaces plus various ones jammed here and there. The real ticket to its speed and the vast majority of its threat was the thruster pack because that shit is basically a fuckhuge fuckoff powerful thrusters where they left the propellant tanks hanging out to act as 2 separate binders each covered in yet more thrusters and apogee motors. It just fires the boosters for speed bursts then uses it's millions of apogee motors and thrusters for small course corrections till it uses the boosters to zip at another hard angle.
Almost none of the kit draws on the main reactor either. It's all in the fucking rocket backpack. The only shit that draws from the main reactor is the beam saber when in use. Everything else draws from the backpack, uses energy packs like its rifle also stored and reloaded by the backpack, and traditional ballistic mags and missiles.
Thunderbolt is basically just a giant high powered backpack with a shit can gundam strapped to it. Purge the armor and all that's left is a fairly light weight fairly mobile gundam but nowhere near as fast or powerful with absolutely nothing to it's name but 1 beam saber.
I agree making something that powerful is a bit much for the time period but to be fair the actual gundam isn't that good. They just made a damn fine backpack that could probably be a stand alone unit if you duct taped a core block to it then strapped a gundam into the fucker.
>>
File: Pursed Lips.jpg (7 KB, 200x240)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>A Win - B Lose recon crate farming room
>Team Formed By Host's Direction
>Host always on Team A
After I got my 4th crate I blocked the host and hope to never run into that piece of human waste ever again
Please don't be like this anon, always form teams randomly please
>>
>>19935044
I don't use A/B rooms so I'm in the dark on the etiquette but why does it matter? Isn't B team just for people AFKing?
>>
>>19935071
>why does it matter
Encouragements
Host was putting themselves on A team so when people use encourages their chances at crates increases
Also host gets DP and EXP increase, it all adds up in the end
Its just something really shitty to do since it means some people will lose out
You could just make your own A/B room but then you're going to be waiting since everyone wants to join a near full room and not a new one
>>
>>19935071
>so I'm in the dark
just to clarify you do know A/B rooms are used for crate farming/missions and that you can finish 4-6 games in the time it takes to complete a quick match, right?
That effectively gives you 4-6 recon crate chance rolls in the same time it takes for 1 roll from a standard match
>>
>>19935094
So? That's just host privilege at play. If you wanted the same privilege you could make your own room as you pointed out. Unless he made his own from 10 friends or something he had to do the same waiting to fill game you would to have such privileges.
>>19935115
I get why people do it. Personally, I just don't see the point. It's some weird playing the game to NOT play the game mentality going on. Either you hate the game so why bother playing it or just play the game to play the game, you know?
I'm not so starved and deprived of DP, RT, zaku minelayers I need to not play the game for the next few hours for chances at them.
>>
>A match of literally 4 Mk-IIs and a Zssa and Pale Rider VG for "variety"
MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>19935166
Unga Bunga has been unleashed
Why contain it?
>>
>>19935202
I unironically hate the unga bunga with a burning passion on both teams.
>>
File: 000394650638100322120640.png (2.12 MB, 1920x1200)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
This is the fourth time today that my team has just shit the bed while I do all the work

Why does this keep happening?
>>
>>19935300
>7th place damage
>5th diversion
>I did all the work

bro u got kills, that's it.
>>
>>19935044
He's making the room. If you don't like it create your own.
>>
>>19935128
Your entire second point is retarded, you know?
>>
>>19935166
Anniversary tourists coming back. I swear 500/550 had been more diverse until recently. Now it's back to MKII/Methuss fags.
>>
>>19935399
assuming he placed 1st each time while losing would understandably make anyone a bit miffed
>>
>>19935399
>>19935476
I still don't understand individual score. Seems like it's just another category for kills.
>>
>>19935489
Score is kills, assists, bombing, waypoint capping all together
>>
>>19935489
Because it is. Anything else that gives score pales in comparison to a kill, so you're basically rewarded twice for the same stat.
>>
They should give points for successful hijacks too, I know you get the kill if you pilot them till they blow up, maybe give extra if you manage to last the full minute or something.
>>
Is assist score a flat percentage that you get once you shave off an amount of hp or do you get more if you almost kill it?
>>
>>19935399
Well the earlier poaitions could all have belonged to the enemy team, though
>>
>>19935510
Or not, seeing his rival
>>
>>19935300
that is the most pitiful scoresheet for a 1st place I've ever seen
>>
File: 1626875921463.png (145 KB, 314x430)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
I played a ranked match with all As on my team for the first time today (I was C+)

The guy that said retarded teammates will filter out as I rank up lied to me.
>>
>>19935574
Yeah, since they didn't leave the lobby when there's a c on their team, they're retarded all right.
>>
>>19935460
Yikes, oof, and other synonyms expressing vague disgusted shock at your poor behavior. It wasn't a personal attack just an expression of my personal views on the matter that I hold nobody else culpable to. I even admitted I see why others do it. Keep your knee jerk reaction in your pants, little buddy.
>>
>guy names himself charchar or some shit
>rolls around in a gouf in 450
>everytime I see him he was eating shit
Just why? How can that even be fun for you as a person to willingly put yourself through that?
>>
>>19935617
Some people are shockingly easily amused and don't anger easily
>>
>whole team praises
>even have a guy on enemy team praise
>can only praise 2 people
But why?
>>
Is rating a temporary thing? Does it reset? Finally got to A- Ground
>>
I've got 90ish tokens currently, should I be set for the anniversary if I do not plan on rolling to get the Nu or Sazabi?
>>
Whole team dies, I'm the only one. Whole team is all green to spawn. They still wait, enemy capping spawns, they still wait. Its like they want me to die then wait for MY respawn we lost ofc because of that. I don't get it.
>>
>>19935844
I admit sometimes I will wait because the current 2-3 alive are basically at 10-20% health and surrounded so me and possibly 2 others spawning would just be walking into a death trap. Best to wait till you got a good 4-5 ready to sortie in such situations otherwise you're just cycling deaths in groups of 2-3.
>>
>>19935794
You should end up with enough to afford the guaranteed suit event they always have, It takes like 120 tokens but you are guaranteed the suit at the end. So I'd say keep a minimum of that just to see if you want it and you'' be fine.
>>
>>19935044
I could give a fuck less, but when I end up on Team B everytime, and I see the same fuckballs on team A, then the host is a piece of shit.
>>
>>19935862
I had hidden at our base and waited a good 30 seconds after everyone was all green it was weird they just didn't want to spawn
>>
>>19935991
The only feasible thing I could think of assuming you were basically dead and they were waiting for that death is they didn't want to spawn at base for some stupid reason, they didn't want to be the one to decide where the whole group is sortying, or they didn't want to be first to the killing field.
Personally, if you're a general it is unironically your job to take shots meant for the raid and/or support hence the insane health pools, shields, and resistances so you lot decide amongst yourself who's going first and taking the first 80 missiles to the face.
>>
Beam gun or 100mm Modified MG for the Armored GM?
>>
>>19936022
Beam with leg damage parts.
Same for GM Sniper II
>>
File: Shenmue Delay.gif (857 KB, 320x240)
857 KB
857 KB GIF
>ReGZ tearing through my team with melee
>he tries it on me and I count him every time
>avoided me the rest of the match
ReGZ?
more like GGnoRe
>>
>>19936146
>be rocking my lvl.4 heavy gundam like a chad
>jarja comes up and tries his shit on me
>counter and delete legs
>regz sees the struggle and comes running
>counter his ass too
>jarja has the fear of god in him and just baits me into a downswing no funny business with his endless comboing now
>by now regz is back up and waiting
>pull out sword and walk at them while I'm still in recover frames
>they both charge at me
>turn around and downslash both just in time before they can zip away
>evac as me team zips by for a cleanup
>next time I see the bawoo he just instantly boosted backwards and away no hesitation or shots fired
>counter regz shortly after
>he just fucks off
>they spend the entire match running from me anytime they see me or my canon shots on a map as tiny as artic base
I don't think I've ever had this much fun in this game to date and I doubt I will ever have such things pan out as well as they did ever again.
>>
Pussy raids, how shameful
>>
>>19936243
You'd be surprised, anon. I find the first few times you absolutely decimate people raid or otherwise they become VERY conservative players real quick. Heavy gundam level 4 is actually a fairly odd suit. You can delete legs in 1-2 uncharged or 1 charged canon shots and the whole canon doesn't stun them but somehow one quick bzzt of like 8 bullets does stun them throws them for a loop because most never stop and realize the canon builds like 80% of that stun and the MG is just finishing it. Instead they assume I have a magic gatling or small missiles that so show stun them out of MA almost as easily as Zssa missiles do so it makes them afeared of the midget support that keeps dropping them with downswings when they usually win such fights with ease. You can do the same with kampfer. Just ball up at mach 20, fuck their day up with endless stuns real quick and bail. Who cares if the actual damage done to 3 suits wasn't that appreciable I made them realize I could lock them down involuntarily for long periods of time regardless of how many dodge rolls they do. Just never let them break the illusion of the heavy gundam trick being if I haven't painted you with my canon I'm basically helpless and that kampfer is made of wet tissue paper and I didn't bail for any other reason than my reloads are all out please don't chase me.
Same for shiki. The melee looks and feels fucking mean as hell which makes people back off and gives the target ptsd but please god don't realize 2v1ing me means you could easily prevent all that from ever occurring again if you both have stuns or one has a dodge roll.
Psychological games are the real weapons of the newtype.
>>
>>19933241
>HOW
He used it pre-buff. Its a really strong raid now that they buffed the shit out of it's defenses and gave it a faster walk speed.
>>
File: 1590033148448.jpg (1.35 MB, 1800x1778)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
At least there will always be lots of high quality mecha anime.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.