[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: E112mGyVcAQhseY.jpg (1.28 MB, 4096x2304)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare/Breaker Mobile

Share your ID code! Make friends with fellow /m/en and join a crew!

Current /m/ Crews:
- NA region:
>Name: Laz8
>ID Code: E4JDFFH4
- SEA region:
>Merchants
>ID Code: AE6CLQJ5

Official Website:
>https://g-b-en.ggame.jp/

EN Twitter:
>https://mobile.twitter.com/GundamBattleGW
JP Twitter:
>https://twitter.com/ggame_gbm

App store:
>https://apps.apple.com/us/app/gundam-battle-gunpla-warfare/id1456221942

Play store:
>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcoent.gb_en&hl=en_US

Wiki:
>https://wiki.dengekionline.com/gbm/

Build Calculator
>https://rmkane.github.io/pages/gbgwcalculator/

Spreadsheets on Parts, Tags & Pilots:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iIcAq0k--4MJaDxin7iVmhfboIuD0E74qoWLwSABlv8/edit#gid=1064769459
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qu6DovYvDGyivLgUxAdt_Mteo3C0qbPZse_YoXwijto/edit#gid=0
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1--jbsX6nCL-E-hHpoKRyO6YPHMreMxOx1Pwj1IyCvq8/edit#gid=0
>https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=367A076A6B726D6A!360899&ithint=file%2cxlsx&authkey=!AD7GdQHkm3NwXoQ
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INm7AqkLCEf_YeMU5SDI1-8ZgJztFwUrOOsrdyRpXYA/edit#gid=0

Previous Thread: >>19667886
>>
File: 20210603_184028.jpg (3.12 MB, 4032x3024)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB JPG
Thoughts?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (558 KB, 1080x1920)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
>>19741289
>>
>>19741214
Dude you Don't have an attribute, try making a suit that has advantage
>>
>>19741296
got a chuckle out of me.
>>
>>19741214
Two of your EX moves are Shooting on a week when shooting is already doing 50% less damage across the board. Pay attention to the rules of the battle circuit. You can press the magnifying glass button on the individual lap to see the specifics, but melee is buffed and shooting is nerfed on all 20 laps. And with only 5,000 shot you have NOWHERE near enough shot defense (converting to shot attack) to say fuck it and brute force the lap. The attributes of the EX skills matter. It will matter on some laps as to whether they are beam or physical also, so be aware of these things and build around them.

Try to build Tech, the 30% bonus damage and defense vs. the all three enemies helps

Don't be too apprehensive about using 6* parts on these fucking switch laps. They're annoying.

Don't forget the defend button exists. It helps a lot in Battle Circuit. Alternatively, don't get hit. It sounds trite, but stat switch rounds especially make you a glass cannon. A lot of these rounds, especially when you underbuild to save good parts for later, are a lot of fail attempts until you get a run where the stars finally line up.
>>
the official JP twitter is having a contest for people to get their gunpla featured in a new promo vid for the 2nd anniversary with some gift card prizes and shit
https://g-b.ggame.jp/2ndanniversary/eve.php

>Applications for this contest are limited to Japan
kind of lame, wish NA had a contest like this too
>>
>>19741648
meh the winner will probably be some standard generic-looking gundam again like the one they got into rerise
>>
What was wrong with the other thread
>>
File: 1602683487976.jpg (1.04 MB, 1080x2280)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>19741648
We tend to make absolute monstrosities though.
>>
So with Haru Irei becoming an AI, I guess the dam on "real world" pilots making it in is finally broken
>>
>Thursday night harograb is here
seven step-up rolls for 7,500 haros total
Xi Gundam and all previous sokai parts in the pool
roll six is free with one guaranteed sokai part
roll seven is all 10 guaranteed sokai parts
get five SP tickets for doing all seven rolls, which can be exchanged for one (1) sokai part of your choosing
five HWS D materials if you do all seven rolls (which is what you would get for spending 7,500 haros on five 10-rolls elsewhere)

This is pretty decent deal if you are new and want to try to get as many parts for a decent value as you can. But don't bother unless you can do all seven rolls. I'll keep holding my haros tight for the anniversary though.
>>
>>19742030
Anniversary has to be better than this bait. I won't lie, I am very tempted, but I don't have as big a haro stash saved up at the moment as some other anons (only 9k)
>>
>>19742030
wow that's really a lot of sokai parts for what would be 5x10 rolls any other time...
>>
>>19742030
I'd reckon on anniversary's sokai selector banner, Perfectibility Unicorn is bound to be in it. With 3/4 weeks left, there's a room for one more new sokai I think.
>>
>>19741829
what's that head? a welfare? i've seen it only once before
>>
>>19742565
It's the ball's canon turret.
>>
>>19742030
This is cheaper and better than the Sokai bait they had few weeks back. I wish I waited.
>>
>>19741878
I eagerly await the day when Meijin III shows up.
>>
>>19742249
If it makes you feel better, I only have 3K. I'm a Unicorn and Hi-Nu simp, so both coming out at the same time destroyed me.
>>
Any /m/erchants online? I'm planning to host some rounds of Crew MM in 30 min. (JST 10:30). Please join if you want.
>>
>>19741688
it's understandable since it was for a cool scene in the last ep and they wanted a safe heroic looking suit, it couldn't be unique and a show stealer or funny
>>
>>19743122
I'll be there
>>
somehow I keep getting connection lost error
>>
>>19743165
Got into a bit of technical problem. The game froze when a crew member entered.
>>
>>19743195
and now it's my turn to crash
>>
>>19742030
I currently have 18190 haros, but as tempting as it looks, I am not gonna risk this. I feel like the anniversary will have this, but cheaper, so I am gonna look like an asshole, when I show up there with pocket change.
My guess is Anniversary will be 3 times 5 rolls, with the last 10 being sokai parts, and we will also get at least 5 tickets for sokai parts. I mean that was what we had at new years, and why should new year matter more to this game than the 2nd ani?
>>
>>19741308
>>19741387
Thanks guys, I got past this one. Next one is also strangely hard, but I will keep the T-attribute in mind (though what if I run out of T parts before the final few laps?).
Also, the way I do this right now, is I rank all my stuff by their melee attack, and then go down a bit, thus saving at least 13 parts for the final laps. Though by lap 7, I am starting to get closer to my best parts. Also, I need to ask this, but are literally all shot based EX skills totally worthless in this circuit? Because now I have to start worrying about not running out of Melee EX skills, before the end.
>>
>>19743122
yeah I'm done for now. thanks for the host.
>>
>>19743313
It's ok if you can't finish bc, it's meant for players with a nice amount of parts. If you can't easily build 20 melee T suits, while respecting each condition put by the lap, I'd say it's still a little early for you to worry about completing one
>>
>>19743368
Considering on my previous tries I didn't even get past the second lap with my best parts, and this time I have gimped myself and gotten past 6 laps, I feel cautiously optimistic, I guess we'll see where I hit the wall.
>>
>>19743313
Shooting parts aren't totally worthless, you can try to hamfist some laps with building for shooting, you'll just take longer doing it.
>>
>>19743551
Yeah, any beam/physical boost, skill hack, overdrive, etc can be easily done as a shooter because the bonuses often negate the debuffs from this being a melee focused BC.
>>
When is the anniversary? Like the exact date?
I want to buy another Haro Chip course. That thing pays off in long term. Between the 150 I get daily, and the 50 I get daily, it's easy 1400 a week + the daily arena coins.
>>
>>19743718
July.

The whole month, probably.
>>
>>19743837
Aww shucks. Then how will I know which of the 4 weeks has the actual good thing? This is just Bamco playing some next level mindgames with me. This is like that time we had an okay thing for chirstmas, and I spent everything on it, thinking that christmas is more important than new year. And then new year had the best banner I have ever seen.
>>
>>19743368
Just to be sure, when I am close to the last lap, can I go back and improve the times of my previous laps? I just beat 8, and it took a minute, which is too much I reckon.
>>
>>19744526
You can replay laps any time. It's kind of important if you decide you need to go back and free a part you already used by changing the build you used on the previous lap.

And I wouldn't worry about your time so much until you know you can finish all 20 laps next week.
>>
>>19744526
Of course you can! But as the other anon said, worry first about completing all the laps, then think about the time. Laps after 10 become considerably more difficult
>>
>>19744698
>Laps after 10 become considerably more difficult
That's why I have been gimping myself. I have even gone a bit back and used some of the weaker parts to great effect (though it is costing me a lot of nippers).
>>
>>19744884
Then you might be able to finish all 20 laps after all. Go for it anon, and let us know how you do when the new laps come out!
>>
>>19744884
your first serious attempt at battle circuit will cost a lot of credits and nippers, but look at it as an investment in making every subsequent battle circuit more manageable
>>
>>19743992
New Years is more culturally important for Japan than Christmas, so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>19741284
FYI there was a new /m/ SEA crew posted in the last thread >>19732188 . Would be nice to add that to the OP for the next general.

>>19743718
Anniversary is technically July 30th. The anniversary campaigns/activities however last over a month - see below for last year.
>https://g-b.ggame.jp/1stanniversary/camp.php

>>19743992
You won't - gacha games operate on FOMO to get you to spend impulsively. The best thing you can do is to set a clear goal of what you want to spend HCs on (ie. a full suit, limited parts exchange, build projects), spend it when the conditions are right, then accept that whatever banner comes next might be better.
>>
so once you run out of story missions and stuff, about how many haros can you expect to get a week from just playing the game normally?
>>
>>19747065
A few hundred from doing dailies and arena. Battle Circuit gives out 1000 for completing it. There's also the free missions.
>>
This Victory Gundam bingo is a trap, right? It clearly gives out fewer materials than it takes to complete it. The premium 10x ticket is good but I don't know if it's that good.
>>
>>19747115
If you already have the cash to spare it’s fine. Suit is garbage and tags are ok. I got two unicorn (predictability or accountability whatever it’s called) parts out it so I’m fine with the results.
>>
There will be crew MM’s after downtime today. See you there.
>>
>>19747290

I think you mean Luminous Crystal Metal Injection Banshee Phenex P-Bandai Gundam Base Limited Unicorn
>>
>>19747115
It was not worth it for me. I got a lousy bow of light or something.
>>
So what are the chances of Char's Zaku from Origins being a Limited for some reason?
>>
>>19747401
40/40/20 on it being Sokai/Standard/Event
>>
Can someone please explain lap 9? Does it literally ask me to make a T-attribute Gunpla?
>>
>>19747532
Also, quick side question, but do you guys know what what the modes are for laps 10-20? And please don't be mad at me for not reading notices. Every single time I got to scroll in notices section, the game reboots.
>>
>>19747532
Is it overdrive? If so then yes.
>>19747551
Laps 11-20 have the same restrictions of laps 1-10
>>
>>19747595
>Laps 11-20 have the same restrictions of laps 1-10
So literally word for word same restrictions, just harder? Thanks, that helps a lot in planning.
>>
>>19747599
Yes! But more enemy gunplas too of course
>>
>>19747387
Why are there crystals growing on a robot? I never watched that.
>>
>>19747633

It happens in the eleventh hour with no explanation because something something psychoframe

Unicorn Gundam is a curse
>>
File: 1600805317040.jpg (119 KB, 1830x988)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>19747729
I just handwaved it as solid psychoframe energy, with the psychoframe from CCA having gaseous/liquid/plasma psychoframe energy.
>>
How effective are the different Wing Gundam's self destruct EX skills in arena or circuit? Say combined with an EX skill that heals you?
>>
>>19747809
I've used them before. It's funny as fuck when it works, but it usually takes a few tries.

There's a few drawback to it, there's a brief windup before you explode, so if you take damage before the bomb goes off you are probably dead. If you have an enemy that trends ranged though -like this asshole G-Arcane- then it's harder to get them both in one explosion for maximum laughs and time-saving, but trying to use it multiple times in a single lap feels like a foolish thing.

Getting a two-fer in earlier rounds and then just immediately getting the boss with an I WIN button when they spawn in is the best way to use a self-destruct
>>
>>19747809
>>19748098
If you're planning on using the self-destruct, why not have a trait that revives you along with the aforementioned healing EX? That way you have a bit of safety built in, at least for the first try.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl9OBdURF-g
>>
>>19748512
I'm pretty sure all of your revive traits are also on the chest slot
>>
>>19750189
You’d be incorrect
>>
>>19750189
Why should that matter?
>>
>>19750189
Oh you don’t know....
>>
>>19750189
Look, a skinlet!
>>
>>19750223
>battle circuit
>even involving skins
Anon...
>>
>>19750206
which parts?
>>
>>19750481
Not telling
>>
Why did nobody warn me that there will be 2 bosses in lap 10? Will the number keep increasing? And by how much?
>>
>>19750630
We did say it would get harder.

It will stay four enemies now, until lap 20, when it goes up to... seven I think? But by that point it is time to use all of the most disgusting parts you own anyway, so it's not as terrible as it sounds unless you're really hardup on parts.
>>
>>19750630
>>19750644
Yes, it's seven on lap 20.

Wave 1: one 1/144th and one 1/100th
Wave 2: both 1/100th
Wave 3: the boss nigga and both enemies at 1/100th

It's not as bad as you think, worst case scenario it just involves some kiting or guarding until a cooldown comes up because the 1/100th isn't any more difficult than they are on the first lap
>>
File: Mobile Report.png (1.49 MB, 2950x610)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>19744900
>and let us know how you do when the new laps come out!
Well, for my first serious try at a battle circuit, how did I do? If some of the builds look a tad bit wonky, it's because I was really trying not to use my best parts right away. I spent about half my nippers, but that should not be a problem going forward, as I think most good parts I have, are already upgraded. I wonder if I need any of the parts I used here, and if I can shave of some time here and there, to kill time until next 10 laps are open.
Also, will the next 9 laps consist of one small enemy, one big enemy and 2 bosses? I think I may need EX skills, that kill multiple foes around me, or I need to kill the small one without an EX skill.
>>
>>19751479
if you start to run low on parts you can always make 1* parts from the shop blueprints, combine them to get them maxed and use those on earlier laps

1* buff parts like the Gyan head and GM II legs are supremely valuable for their buffs in melee battle circuits, and they can be effortlessly mass produced to max out the skills
>>
>>19751479
You did surprisingly well anon. As long as you get less than 1 minute completion time, it's fine. And that 1:15 on lap 10 is fine too since you did well on the previous laps. As you already guessed, for the next laps you'll need some short CD Ex skills, or Ex skills that can kill more than one enemy. Killing one of the smaller ones with normal attacks is fine too if it doesn't take you too long
>>
>>19751674
I saved a bunch of strong skills for last, but they all have long cooldowns (Full city legs, Wing Zero back, both kinds of Bisect, two pairs of Phenex Back, Xbone full cloth legs, Lupus rex back, infinite Justice legs, Master arms, Wing 0 back, and so on). I'm guessing almost every one of them is a one shot kill for a boss. So combined with a two lower cooldown ones, they should be solid. Also, I see Lacus lowers CD time by 50%. I should find other pilots that do that.
I also have a few more Epyon and Reborns parts, if those help.
>>
>>19751693
Well done. I believe though you'll need a bit more than 13k attack to one shot 1/100 enemies though
>>
next week's new shit

>new sokai shit
Seravee Scheherazade
Destiny Impulse R

>next welfare
Johnny Ridden's Zaku II High Mobility- so MSV week

>new pilots
Quatre forma Zero System
Minoru Suzuki (Crossbone shit)
>>
>>19752154
>Destiny Impulse R
Oh no, my wallet...
>>
>>19750481
Altered Stargazer Arms.
>>
>>19752754
>literally impulse body with destiny back
>oh no my wallet
>>
>>19752941
>I’m going insaaaaaaaane
>help me Meow le Cruscet!
>>
>>19751479
I shaved about 30 seconds off of my runs, and got one Gundam Hammer (Turn A) free. I also have 12 parts exchange tickets and 3 pilot exchange tickets, in case I need some parts for the last laps. Honestly I am pretty hyped for them.
>>
>>19752941
Damn shame that they don't offer the DI Adaga head as an alternate part
>>
So I started this arena, and for some reason, on my second day, all the opponents had a full set gunpla. Like I first faced a whole nightingale, then I faced a unicorn (crystal version) and then a Nu Gundam. Never before have I seen 3 full set gunplas in arena, back to back. What's up with that?
Also, how many of those 2nd ani excl parts medals do we have now? At this very moment, I am at 3.
>>
>>19754373
Three. We've gotten one a week so far.
>>
>>19754967
I'm. Pretty sure we will get a sokai part for them. Question is how many. Is it the standard 3 for 1 part?
>>
>>19755281
>3
more like 10. this event is still running for another seven weeks
>>
>all these expiring full EN restores that expire today, and I haven't used a single one yet
fug
>>
Snuck on to the Discord and you won’t believe what they do
>>
>>19756928
GNL is a public Discord with hundreds of people in it. That's not some crazy feat.
>>
>>19756944
Fuck of discordnigge nobody cares
>>
>>19757239
Take your meds
>>
>>19757287
Eat my ass
>>
>>19757287
>>19757686
Get a room you two.
>>
>>19757708
Is this why we don’t have a discord, papa?
>>
>>19757735
I don't even know what discord is, I use FB.
>>
This week in LaZ8
Delayed lazy update edition

Greetings /m/en of LaZ8 it’s Shatner with another update. Crew scores saw Ciabatta continuing his stranglehold on the highest spot with 6551 followed by Hayatou with 4711. This week saw the majority of the crew scoring over 2k. Big thanks to A U O, Dr Tequila, Sarazan, Jehuty, Generator, Jadzi, Wil, and 2 Ply. Thanks for helping the crew and maintaining our SS rank.
We have an opening in the crew. If you see these posts and want to join just list your ID and name. Apply to join the crew in game, ID of our crew is in the top post.

If you have any other suggestions or tips to help your fellow crew /m/embers post them below and as always thank you for your participation.
>>
>>19756251
Lost mine too. Got to just start subtracting a day from the stated expiration date so this stops happening.
>>
>>19757991
I want a discord so I don’t have to come here
>>
>JR Zaku back
nice
>>
>>19758432
pretty disappointed it doesn't have the Giant Bazooka though. The Zaku machinegun and bazooka models are already in, while the Dom bazooka isn't. And the HG and MG 2.0 releases both had the giant bazooka.
>>
>>19758467
The Giant Bazooka model is in game. Try again
>>
welfare upgrade bingo again. they must be preparing us for the anni with all these bbadges and alt tools
>>
>>19758627
they're draining our capital, then release the "anniversary shop" which requires boatloads of them. then the whales will be tempted to convert harobucks into capital, which normally wouldn't even be a consideration.
>>
>>19758643
is it what they did last year? hopefully they'll skip the bingo next week
>>
File: 1623218060607.jpg (109 KB, 720x1544)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Anyone can translate these options?

>>19746062
I'll repost the crew ID here. Anyone is welcome to join. No commitments except don't forget to claim your crew achievements
AKNMGTC5 (Arkadiones)
>>
>>19758699
>Unicorn Gundam 03 Phenex
>Barbatos Lupus Rex
>God Gundam
>Strike Freedom Gundam
>>
>>19758627
The bingo wasn't so bad. Sure the premium ticket was a bust again, but hell, the other stuff was well worth it.
>>
>5 rolls for Destiny Impulse to get the arms
>Get 1 leg and 2 arms

Mission accomplished. Anyone going for the not!Seravee?
>>
Is the AG Material you get random or does each one correspond to gacha in specific?
>>
So how do I beat lap 12? What exactly is other damage? I am assuming it is melee crit, which means I should use parts that boost crit rate or something?
>>
>>19760154
The same way you beat lap 3 retard
>>
>>19760193
I never quite got it what the other damage was, so I just brute forced it.
>>
>>19760154
>Skill Hack
Other damage means any damage that's not from an EX skill.
Use support skills in these rounds like heal, buff, and debuff to get through. Parts with stun skills like Dark Hound Arms, Schwable Graze arms, or Rozen zulu backpack ( the altered version is bugged so avoid that) are also great for these rounds.
>>
>>19760151
It's not random, it's specific to certain weeks/banners
there's a tab on each banner that lists the the Drop Rates for that banner, which will also list what the Freebies you get with a roll that will be. That will tell you what materials you get.
It goes in alphabetical order weekly, though some banners will stick around for longer than a week.
>>
>>19760424
I can't fucking believe that this dumbass round is where my best battle circuit ends. I literally can't do better with my gunpla, than what's on the picture. Not with 8 more rounds ahead of me. What should I do here? Is there a way around it? Should I get something for my 13 parts exchange tickets, to help me? I mean the second both of the bosses gang up on me, I'm done in a second. I can't take them down with just melee, even when buffed.
>>
>>19760717
personally i'd just use ranged normal attacks with buffs
>>
>>19760747
So I should make a shooter build, and have all the part traits be the ones that boost shooting power? That could work...
>>
>>19760768
no need top of the line builds and stuff, just use whatever you have with a decent shot atk
the "other damage" bonus should offset the ranged damage debuff and being able to just shoot and scoot means if anything it'll just take a bit longer time
>>
>>19760802
>no need top of the line builds and stuff, just use whatever you have with a decent shot atk
I tried it. Pic related is the best I could put together, and literally every trait is about boosting shot 17%. I shot at them, the damage was peanuts, and I got my wig split in a few seconds. With melee, I did good damage, but I still got murdered on the spot by both bosses.
>the "other damage" bonus should offset the ranged damage debuff
But what is this other damage anyway. I kinda think I know what it means, but I could be way off mark.
>just shoot and scoot
For some reason, I can't just slide around the map. Something is wrong with my controls, so I only move when I swipe.
Anyway, it looks hopeless, but I have already spent 5 hours on trying to get past it, so I can't very well stop now.
>>
>>19760856
>Something is wrong with my controls, so I only move when I swipe.
well that's a huge problem actually...

>But what is this other damage anyway. I kinda think I know what it means, but I could be way off mark.
it means any damage other than ex skills, which at the moment just means normal/charged attacks

i don't know if you should still try it ranged if you can't kite the enemies but if you still want to you can get the 1* S serpent custom arms from the blueprints for a cheap ranged attack buff
>>
Random buzzed pull on the Crossbone banner, animation showed pinks ...damn. Know I should wait until anniversary, but wanted the arms badly.
>>
use buffs, like make a 1* pair of Serpent arms and max out Archer Stance. If you can get some parts with an Offense Up and an Awakening that buffs shooting then that's even better. Buff the shit out of your shot and just circlestrafe while you shoot with normal ass shots. And use a shooter pilot.
>>
>>19760926
Alter that smasher!
Also some Reddit bullshit says Johnny Zaku go zoom is bugged or something
>>
>>19760926
i got the legs from a premium ticket and i dunno if i should pull to get the badge, the skill is just decent but the stats are pretty good
>>
>>19761081
I think they just used the wrong icon, the "buff" is clearly an awakening, has a glow while its active, and it will overwrite other awakenings
>>
>>19762043
I think it’s clearly a buff. Just with a texture. It’s affected by Supporter Cooldown passive so it’s mechanically a buff. Just with a texture that still makes it follow all texture rules. No big mystery
>>
About 200 tries later, and I still can't get through lap 12...
>>
>>19763408
Might be time for you to spread your cheeks and roll for 4 parts of the banner unit then. Having max event buff is like playing with cheats on.
>>
>>19763436
Aren't Epyon and Reborns parts, also event boosts? Because I got a Reborns shield, chest and back, and I also have Epyon chest, head and back.
>>
>>19763495
No. If you toggle the event modifier on in the battle circuit it only shows the new units, not the repeat event ones.
>>
>>19763508
Well that got my hopes up for nothing? Why are those suits even in the event boost tab, if they don't boost anything?
>>
>>19763513
You sure you're not confusing the event boost for the event campaign with the event boost for the battle circuit? Those are two completely different things.
>>
>>19763495
Epyon and Reborns are bonus parts for this battle circuit Only if they are altered

The Deathscythe from last week and the Sherezahad Seravee and Impulse from this week are also all bonus parts, and the Haru and Quatre Zero pilots
>>
>>19763626
Okay, so bonus parts are off the table.
So far the biggest problem is the bosses. I made a long a shooter, who has 21k shot atk, traits that boost that, and the right attribute. The first two enemies are simple, I scoot around them, and keep shooting, until they are both dead. But then come the bosses. I they run up to me, faster than I can evade them, and before I can get a shot off, they kill me. I can't keep them both at a distance, because one of them will always get to me faster than I can evade.
>>
>>19763713
Try guarding and while they are staggered boost backwards. Also, are you using shooting buff EXs like >>19760942 suggested? They will dramatically increase your damage.
>>
>>19763784
I haven't tried shoot atk boost skills yet. Any good ones? Also, I have improved a lot, to the point that I can get through the first half, without getting damaged. Someone earlier suggested it, so I tried to use dark hound arms and chest EX skill, but the window to use them is too short.
>>
>full set capsules
here we go again
>>
>>19763872
You need 20 of them to open that other one. That's a jewish plot if I have ever heard one.
>>
>>19763872
>>19763912
Man the anniversary must be good. We have had one tempting bait banner after another. Think about it, each on of these have been designed to make us want to spend everything. And this leads me to believe that the anniversary will offer something so good, that everyone who is flat broke, will feel like buying haros.
>laughs in 20k hard earned Haros.
>>
Got full cloth head, legs and peacock smasher. Altered them all. Pretty good, right?
>>
>>19763872
>spent 3000 harobucks for one round
>three blue sets and one purple
was hoping would snag something on the 15% or 20% but nope.
>>
>>19763713
Are you using Buff ex skills?
Also 21k isn't alot, for a skill hack lap for a safety measure, a little bit higher might be better.
>>
>>19763995
They are pretty nice.
Peacock smasher doubles damage with long shooter limit break.
>>
>>19763872
I might regret my decision to roll that banner to get 5 material As for Sengoku Astray build project backpack.

But I managed to get lucky and snag these on the first pull
>>
>>19760154
After some 40+ hours, and hundreds of tries, I have finally beaten lap 12. Thanks for the advice guys. This really felt like a training arc sort of thing, because I pushed myself to the limit.
>>
>>19765098
Only eight to go
>>
>>19764651
thanks for reminding me that these sets don't include the weapons.
>>
>>19766361
Yea. Fullset banners now don't include weapons now that a "full" collection of one MS doesn't include the weapons as well to complete (meaning you only need to get 5 body parts).
>>19764651
https://youtu.be/K39ZkRTXZlY pull theme
>>
>>19765098
Good work anon!
>>
>>19760926
When's anni?
>>
>>19765098
Completed 13 & 14 in a few tries. Now comes the last hard one (build wise), the attack and defense switch.
Is it a good plan to try and build a gunpla with good shot defense, and then scoot around the enemies and blast them? It seemed like a good idea at first, but then I thought that shot power is already nerfed here, and because I have to really carefully select parts, I won't be able to select ones with shot boosting traits. So I guess the best strat here is to build up a gunpla with decent melee def, and a defender pilot, then defend, while using fuck powerful ex skills to put the bosses down? Am I missing something here? I think I'll try it in the morning. 2 laps completed is good enough for one night.
>>
>>19766804
If you're scared of getting too close to enemies for melee, remember that there are some ranged melee EXs, like Shield/Javelin Throw (Gusion Shield, Force/Sword Impulse/Aegis Shield, Blast Impulse lance), Moon Gundam's Psycho Plate, or Edge Fling (S Exia Legs), etc

There are also some EXs that technically give you immunity by virtue of either being out of your enemies' range like Hell Jumper (Dragon Gundam lance) and the last part of Choukyuu Haou Den'eidan (Master/God Gundam head), or by virtue of stunning the enemy with its animation like Lightning Ball (Red Frame arms) or Psycho Power (Zaku III Custom). Though in Psycho Power's case, it's an actual stun EX that doesn't do a lot of damage.
>>
66 euros badly spent...
>>
>>19767157
don't be a bitch anon, that's the fun of gambling
>>
>>19767157
What did you buy?
>>
File: 1623470648933.jpg (355 KB, 1280x720)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>19767237
Everything in pic related, starting from unicorn back in the bottom. The dopamine rush was not worth it, and I feel stupid as fuck. I could have bought two RG kits for that money, or two cooked lobster. But instead I have nothing...
>>
>>19766361
What would they even price a full body and weapons set banner at considering the desparities between some of these sets
>>
Going to be doing MM’s after downtime today and tomorrow. Burn up those tickets and get some points for the crew.
>>
>>19769198
>after downtime today and tomorrow.
Wait, there will be downtime? In how many hours?
>>
Aww shit, I just noticed lap 15 has four big enemies. That makes things hard. Are there any good EX skills, that can damage multiple foes around me, and do it with enough might that they can't just kick my shit in, when I am 1 second into a move? Like right now I have altered Red Frame arms and Gusion Shield. and they both help me take down some 75%-80% of the enemy hp. But then I need a third EX skill to finish them off at the same time, and then I need to survive 30 seconds for that skill to come back again. And to pull it off, I have to position myself between BIG enemies, twice.
>>
>>19769756
>and they both help me take down some 75%-80% of the enemy hp.
So get some good parts to boost that piercing and power.
>>
What are the off banner bonus parts for the Ridden event?
>>
>>19769825
MSV units pretty much. Think 7th Gundam is the only 50% bonus.
>>
Can you fellas help me out just a tad bit. I have one premium ticket, which means I can get one sokai part. It's always a tough choice, but I think I have it narrowed down. I have denial back, and if I alter it, it will boost heads ex skill up some 20%. Should I get Denial head for a killer combo. If altered too, then not only will it be a S- powered attack, but it will also be boosted 20%, and it will give my squad back 50% hp. It's a good deal, right? My second question is basically this. If there is a better part I should get, please tell me. If not, then I am going with this.
>>
>>19769756
Always a big fan of the Sengoku Astray arm EX. (The standard version, not the whale build project ones that are back this month) It takes some possiting to get the badguys close enough to stacked so that they both get hit, but it does big damage, fast with no windup, can kill multiple enemies, and with low risk of being countered
>>
Lap 17 completed. I am in the endgame now. Final three laps. Can I get some intel on the final lap? How many enemies? How many waves of enemies? How many of them are big? What's the best sort of EX skills to save for that round? I am thinking about using Lacus and her trait there, since she downs ex skill recovery by 50.
>>
>>19771124
You'll only get Melee advantage
and there will be 3 waves.
Wave 1 has 1 big G-Arcane and 1 regular Dark Hound. I'd kill the Arcane first using B Damage skills. Wait for the skills to cool down before killing the Dark Hound and use only regular attacks so your skills will be ready for use in the next wave.
Wave 2 has both of them but big. I'd kill the Dark Hound first this time because its stun can be dangerous. Dodging or defending against the Arcane is easy so wait for your skills to cool down at this moment. Kill it with a B skill attack but be sure you have another B skill and a hissatsu ready for the last wave.
Wave 3 is like wave 2 plus the Build Burning as the the boss. Again, kill the Dark hound here with the B Skill and use the hissatsu against the Build Burning. Like in wave 2, dodge or defend the attacks from the Arcane until a skill is ready.
>>
File: 1623580723441.jpg (256 KB, 1080x2400)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>19770927
Imo get a piece you can alter with good traits and word tags. I don't think it's really worth it to spend a premium ticket for a piece that you'll use for your skin. Get the Burning Gundam backpack if you want a nice, permanent alter piece with awesome traits and word tags. Stars aren't bad either
>>
>>19771744
I meant stats, non stars
>>
This week in LaZ8
Surprise downpour edition

Greetings /m/en of LaZ8 it’s Shatner with another update. Crew scores saw Ciabatta at #1 with 5367 points. Jadzi came in second with 4056 and I got 3561. Hayatou lead the pack with 2045 followed by A U O with 2005. Rest of the crew fulfilled their obligations and we accepted a rando in to hopefully help. As far as rank goes we should be able to hold onto SS rank this week but don’t be surprised if we drop down.
If you have any other suggestions or tips to help your fellow crew /m/embers post them below and as always thank you for your participation.
There will be crew multi missions after downtime.
>>
>>19773053
Hey maybe some kind of point minimum won’t be the worst idea for us? How much do we get just by doing all your tickets?
>>
>>19773382
>How much do we get just by doing all your tickets?
Ciabatta here. Don't have the answer to that question but my usual scores are pretty much what you get doing 25 MMs on reset followed by doing 5 MMs daily (with tickets until you run out) until the next reset solo. The crew member bonus means you can score way higher than that.
>>
>>19773450
Het fellow crewmate. Each ticket is worth two crewmates worth of % so if you’re doing Extreme (and why are you not) thats like 80pts a run. So how much do we get for achievements?
>>
>>19773557
As far as I can tell it’s around 1700 points if you do what could be called the minimum. I’m not sure if that score includes running MM’s. Also thanks and shoutout to Ciabatta and Jadzi for the MM’s today it helped with pic related. We still meet SS rank criteria and if we implemented requirements I don’t think it would push us into SSS rank. Did accept a random into the crew so we’ll see how that works out, last guy we took in remains active. If you want to help join the end/beginning of cycle MM’s or post a schedule and try to get others involved.
>>
>>19773650
So 1700 for cheevos, like 2k for tickets and whatever the runs themselves give. 4000 total if you do everything?
>>
File: Messer.jpg (30 KB, 554x554)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
What are the chances we'll get the Gustav Karl or Messer as 1* units in the next major update?
>>
>>19771472
How about Astray red frame arms and Gusion shield? That combo has never failed me before.
Also, quick questions.
Let's say I complete it with 16 minutes remaining, can I then go back, improve some times, get it down to 20 minutes, and get the other rewards? Or is what I finish the last lap with, the final result?
>>
>>19774265
>How about Astray red frame arms and Gusion shield? That combo has never failed me before.
That's good, actually.
>Let's say I complete it with 16 minutes remaining, can I then go back, improve some times, get it down to 20 minutes, and get the other rewards? Or is what I finish the last lap with, the final result?
Yes you can.
>>
>>19774265
No, you can always retry to improve your times until this circuit ends in another week.
>>
File: z9zemnyzu4571.png.png (622 KB, 512x674)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
soma peries next week
>>
>>19774307
>IBO welfare
Nice. Another easy 1350% drop boost.
>>
>>19771472
I almost had it! 5 enemies down, with health still over 90%, but then my phone ran out of battery...
>>
>>19774617
And here we go. My long journey has come to an end. I listened to Final Mission - Quantum burst, when playing the final mission. It felt really fitting. I could most likely shave off about 3 minutes, but I'll get to that later. Overall, this was the most fun I have had with the game, in a long time. How did I do, for someone who isn't the greatest player, and couldn't get through lap 2 in the previous two circuits?
Feels bad though that all my blue nipper counts went from around 4000 to around 1800. What should I do to get the highest amount of nippers for the next circuit? Though a lot of stuff that I upgraded, can be reused.
Anyway, it was fun, I learned a lot about the game, and this felt like a real training arc. I can't wait to try a shooter circuit. Thanks for all the advice guys, I would have been stuck in some places for a week, without sage council.
>>
>>19774919
>17 min. left
Gaining 3 more minutes won't be too hard. I suggest waiting for the free materials and capital from the next event to give you a boost.
>shooter circuit
Yeah, it's actually easier. If you hoarded the Tieren Taozi arms and chest or the Strike Noir back from the previous events, it's gonna be a piece of cake.
>>
>>19774238
I'd put a higher chance on a welfare given the model complexity and marketing. Most of the 1*s they've been adding are really basic MPs from their universes or haro bot.
>>
>>19774919
You get so many nippers from weekly events I wouldnt even worry about trying to get more. They'll replenish over time.
>>
>>19774919
Very good anon. I actually doubted you at the start.
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 95x69)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
sorry im new to the game, what can I do to get rid of the warning symbol
>>
>>19775206
That pink commander version being a welfare is also likely, with regular messer being a new 2* suit.
>>
>>19777672
Don’t use that fucking mess of a Gunpla. Back to discord with ye
>>
>>19777672
Check everything in your load out. Do you have the right pilot role assigned or is it still an all rounder? Do you have sub parts equipped under your rank 6 stuff? Do you have gear available that you can equip to your gunpla? Do you have all 3 job booster slots filled with perks? If at least one of these questions is answered with no then go back in there and rectify that.
>>
>>19777741
>Do you have all 3 job booster slots filled with perks?
First time I hear of this, and I have been playing daily for over a year...
>>
>We have white nippers
>We have green nippers
>We have blue nippers
Purple and more powerful nippers when?
>>
6300 capsules, should i continue saving for some upcoming event or any pulls going on right now that's worth dumping that into?
>>
File: 1611026750131.jpg (898 KB, 1080x2280)
898 KB
898 KB JPG
>>19777957
I was using the wrong names for them, sorry. The game refers to them as custom abilities that you activate during limit burst.
>>
File: 1623738130497.jpg (145 KB, 1080x1115)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Here's the next iteration of Gundam Areus. It's called Gundam Helios.
>>
File: GBB_banner_1.png (2.91 MB, 1200x1234)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB PNG
>>19778447
I guess we're getting ALL these new suits. Neat!
>>
>>19778472
can't wait for those centaur legs, hope they have a nice ex
>>
The full EN restores we've been getting all week expire today at the daily reset.
Also, don't forget to use all your treasure tokens, the mission goes away tonight.
>>
>>19778447
Oh god, they went from Destiny to Freedom, huh?
>>
What emulator can I use to run this? Bluestacks never seems to work for me.
>>
>>19779999
You'll need a 64bit emulator. Gotta still set up hardware assisted emulation to get it to run on my end just kinda at my gacha limit at this point so can't really pick it up yet
>>
>>19780026
which ones are there?
>>
File: Untitled.png (595 KB, 1505x859)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
>>19780292
bluestacks is prob the best bet. You can set it up to have multi-instanced emulator.
>>
>>19778472
Except it says right below “this image is a sample” so good luck holding your breath
>>
Maintenance soon
>>
Gay discord streaming Hathaway.
>>
https://www.bandainamcoent.com/news/weve-surpassed-5-million-downloads-2nd-anniversary-ver-30-large-update-information
Ver 3.0 information.
>Custom missions
>Reuse parts in Battle Circuit and usage of Gears
>Daily mission improvements
>>
>>19782246
The ability to reuse parts in battle circuit almost guarantees they are gonna increase the overall difficulty
>>
>>19782246
>>19782347
>take the most annoying game mode
>make it even worse
also multiple gears lol pls buy more gear box
>>
>>19782246
>possible to use the same Part multiple times based on the level of its EX Skill or Part Trait
this is huge
you don't need to keep 20 copies of crossbone chest or gusion shields anymore
>>
>4 GB update.
I shouldn't be surprised at this point.
>>
>50 capsule x10 tickets
fug
>>
>suddenly froze, forcing hard reboot
>another 4.3GB to download
what
>>
>[Q]ant Full Saber and Wing 0 EW returned.
>No alteration.
Oh c'mon.
>>
So did they break Builder Training, because I can't submit anything. The button to turn it in is just gone.
>>
Don't forget that there's a new challenge set under regular event missions, labelled "A Challenge from Nishi".
>>
>>19782246
I'm more hyped for this update than all the games they showed on E3 (Elden ring is awesome though)
>>
>>19783056
My 90k ATK main build can barely dent the enemies. Fuck.
>>
>>19783051
It appears so.
>>
>>19783056
>>19783154
I'm retarded. The event notice details how you can deal with them.
>>
>>19783226
I still don't get what it's asking for in the first mission, Breach the Fortress. It says equip some "Damage dealt up" part traits, so I equipped stuff that says shooting power boosted as well as damage output boosted, but no matter what I do I'm still just doing 1 damage per hit.
>>
>>19783271
I cleared it without following the tips. I just used the wire claw to keep the Hyperion in place and smack him repeatedly. Evade its attacks once he recovers and wait for the wire gun to cool down. Rinse, repeat. It's HP pool is very low so your low damage won't matter.
>>
>>19783271
just stack those shitty traits that increase your damage by a flat amount. (eg: Chaos Gundam head or S Quattro Bajeena) It's like they heard people talking shit about how bad those are and had to make up something to do with them.
>>
>>19782662
Only used 5 tickets so far, but it netted me a couple of decent new parts, so I'm really happy that they're being this generous.
>>
>56 x10 capsule tickets
>10 new parts in total
Haha serves those lucklets right, d-doesn't it? ;-;
I think it's because I've got a lot of parts being a day one player, but what the fuck
>>
>>19783702
it's definitely a catchup bonus for newish players
if you're a day one player you'd just be looking for exclusive parts anyway, any standard parts you need to max trait you would have gotten them from exchange tickets/materials/etc.
>>
>>19783708
You're right, but i like to complete sets. I didn't even complete a set with these new parts
>>
Can someone clarify?

A custom skin goes over a suit, right? I have a full The-O I like, but When the grimoire red beret comes back around I'll be able to make a suit that looks just like an actual gunpla custom I've made. If I make that as a custom skin, can it go over the far better suit and I get to keep the O's stats and EX skills?
>>
>>19784943
You get to keep the O's stats and part traits, but visuals, EX skills, and weapon types are from the skin.
>>
>>19784946
Ah, Ok. What about the pilot?
>>
>>19784965
Looks and voice of the skin, but stats, traits, and role from the unit.
>>
Is Builders Training glitched for anyone else? the confirm button is gone after doing the build.
>>
>>19785003
not working for me either
>>
>>19785003
>>19785201
Read the notices anons
>>
>>19782246
>special summer AIs
Once we knew we were getting the story girls as pilots it was only a matter of time until the swimsuit alts
>>
Is it possible to upgrade my marx?
>>
File: img_proof_bt.png (92 KB, 420x560)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>19785742
Yeah, you can overwrite the parts' current marks with better ones. But to upgrade a gold mark to red, you'll need an awakening mark.
Refer to this:
https://g-b-en.ggame.jp/special/update_2_2.php#proofBt
>>
holy shit those susanoo legs
btw since we got those 50 tickets is there any 2* part worth altering? char's zaku chest for the revive with 50% hp is the only one that comes to mind
>>
>>19785347
no
>>
What do you guys do with spare parts? I need to clean my inventory. I'm assuming I should keep a full set of S10 for each suit but is there anything noteworthy that I should keep multiple sets of?
>>
>>19786073
Gundam Mk-II Shield (Both AEUG and Titans)
Jegan Shield
>>
>rolled the two special tickets we have gotten
>rolled the 55 10 roll tickets
>Did the bingo and rolled another 10 roll, and a premium 10 roll
>Used a 4 parts ticket
Literally didn't get anything worthwhile except Kshytria repaired arms, and that's a dupe. Well, there is more to come.
>>
>stay up late to clear the new challenge missions because I thought the achievement said it was only available until 6/16
>the date was actually in 2031
>>
Quick question. Is it worth it to get as many pairs of susanowo legs as possible, max out the ex skill, and then alter it? Or am I just gonna waste a lot of resources on nothing?
>>
>>19788359
With the 3.0 update incoming, all the extra copies beyond 2 will be useless for battle circuit, since you will be able to use a part for as many times a its ex/trait level sits at. Personally I'm getting 2 copies of lvl 10 altered susanowo legs, and 2 copies of lvl 10 altered kyrios shield. That will cover all your laps in a melee circuit by giving you 2 powerful ex skills
>>
any tips for someone getting into this as a new player? I seem to of misplaced my login info for my old account from the first 3 months or so of the games life.
>>
>>19788393
Your login should just be either your facebook or your gmail account or something.
>>
>haha Xi will never get rerun, I'll use my sokai ticket on a cool EX
>forget hathaway is coming
>a week goes by
>Xi is back baby

fuck
>>
neat, the Rozen Zulu back EX can stun multiple enemies if they are all retarded enough to stand in the triangle of effect

I just got both the Build Burning and Dark Hound as a two-for-one in the skill hack lap now that they unfucked the altered rozen zulu back
>>
>>19788397
nah I had a code that I apparently never emailed myself or anything. Should I just reroll these 50 shitty ten shots they sent out or is it just not even worth bothering with any of that shit
>>
Is it safe to roll on the 48 hour limited or do you think something new will come after?
>>
>>19789879
something new will always come, anon, that is how gacha games do

I don't think this one is all that great. Just depends how much you want a shot at protagonist parts
>>
>>19789879
>no guarantees
>>
I heard the anniversarry is near.
Is it a good time to come back to this game?
>>
>>19789043
To be honest you did good.
Now you already have the part you want. Just needs to alter it.
And this banner is everything but guaranteed. So the bullseye you did was still better.
>>
>>19789879
>No guarantee
>48 to create pressure
>Wednday with high possibbility of sokai AND permanent alter banners
>Aniversary in around one month and half
MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you should save.
>>
>>19790503
Yes we are getting 5x 10x summons per day.
And a total of 50 of those just for showing up.
Aka one hell of a start set/standard part wise.
>>
What the fuck am I doing wrong with these challenges? I'm using strike noirs legs, the geymalks child funnels and gundam unit 4s arm beam cannons as ex skills and after about an hour and a half of upgrading every shot based part I can and getting marks for them the g gundam and seed stages are still fucking impossible.
>>
>>19790797
Read the notice.
That said the top stage is big bitch
>>
>>19790797
Read >>19783427
>>
>>19790797
Those are not that good, ex skill wise...
>>
>>19790940
>>19790948
You do know that the increase dmg output by x only works on the first mission right? The rest of them are weapon specific.
>>
man I just realized they have a guaranteed 5* on the first step of the event gacha. would've been a great boost for event points and drops, if only I'd seen it sooner.
>>
Man fuck the first Nishi mission for making me sort through my inventory to look for parts with traits I didn’t give a shit about until now

That being said S-Exia chest is a lifesaver
>>
This suit worth building up?
>>
>>19792649
Nope, it's shit sadly
>>
>>19792660
Damn it looked promising. What about this one?
>>
>>19792649
GP03 is in need of an alternation and/or new alt attribute version that makes up for power creep. A shame, because it's one of my favorite takes on the OG design.
>>19792672
Focus on either shot or melee attack, but yeah work from there.
>>
>>19792672
Much better, but as the other anon said focus more on a single stat between shot or melee
>>
>>19792832
>>19792710
I changed it up and got to 1.5 million. Where do I buy purple pilot awakening chips again?
>>
>>19790797
They weren't too bad for me (but my main build is a 75k shooter and I'm hurting on the melee side). I did it by spamming beam magazine skills. Perfect Gundam or the Crossbone chest if you have them.

That Aegis shield throw though keeps depriving me of the take no damage bonus, so a healing skill is probably in order.
>>
>>19793010
... and of course the time I take along an altered gramps rifle, Aegis spawns next to me and gets taken out in in one shot of the Perfect Gundam arms and one shot from the X1 chest. Oh well.
>>
What should I focus on as someone pretty new? Try to get these event coins for parts or just run through the story to level up?
>>
>>19794275
mainly story first, since a lot of other things unlock dependent on story progression.

You should also get some weekly event missions in, at least to get all of the parts for the weekly welfare unit since you want to start building up complete collections of kits. Even if it's just all the 3* parts, you'll get all the body parts for doing the lowest difficulty event mission five times. The 5* ones will probably be out of reach for awhile, but just try to max out your 3* versions by combining dupes. Events will be kind of a drag for awhile while you have low reward bonuses, which as a new player you will since your collection is really small, but with all the free rolls we're getting you should be able to get some IBO parts to get you more plentiful drops because 4* IBO kits are really fucking plentiful in the standard pool. You can even buy some 1* gear to equip from the event coin exchange for pretty cheap to make you a little bit stronger.

And run the Satan Gundam multimission five times daily, even if you just have to solo it on the wimpiest difficulty. The rewards are worth it.
>>
>>19794275
Do your build training everyday. Story is gonna give you a hefty chunk of Haro so take advantage of that, especially when it's half energy cost.
Once you can start farming events look out for the parts that boost melee/shot/ex power by a percent and get 13 copies so you can max one part out to level 10. Try not to roll on normal 4* banners because they will show up in the ticket shop.
>>
>>19794433
>And run the Satan Gundam multimission five times daily, even if you just have to solo it on the wimpiest difficulty. The rewards are worth it.
Only the first three are worth it; the rewards for four and five are a waste of en.
>>
>>19794447
>Do your build training everyday.
generally sound advice, however the motherfuckers still broke it last Tuesday

they'll probably give us some mark upgrade items for the trouble sooner or later, but it's still annoying that I can't upgrade marks anymore
>>
Thank you whatever ticket.
>>
>>19795293
BASED! I've only got blues, that stein rifle would be awesome to get
>>
Not usually a fan of SDs but I thought this was pretty neat - the altered BIG heads can help to make an SD-ish style of the 1/100 suit.
>>
>>19794433
What do I do when the satan gundam has the purple barrier? Sometimes I do a fraction of the damage but sometimes I do more and I cant seem to figure out what the tell is.
>>
This HK player played around with these new Nishi challenges and experiments with some penetration traits to see what can be done against ultra-high resistance enemies with enough penetration. It's all in ching chong, but I figured I'd share anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DbFwj6CJIQ

tl;dw is if you stack enough EX Skill piercing traits you can manage to punch through their insane resistances
>>
>>19795353
>What do I do when the satan gundam has the purple barrier?
Hit it using ranged attacks. Melee throw EX (like Gusion's shield, Barbatos' back, etc.) and cutscene EX skills also work.
>Sometimes I do a fraction of the damage but sometimes I do more and I cant seem to figure out what the tell is.
If you're using a shooter, you probably got hit by its debuff which weakens your shot damage.
>>
>>19795353
During the first phase, Satan is stationary but keeps doing that shockwave cast that pushes you back? It also debuffs your ranged damage, and it covers the entire arena since he's parked at the center. So outside of things you can fire off before his first cast, about all you can do in this phase is get behind him to avoid his frontal lightning AOE and melee him.

Once his first bar is emptied he goes into Black Dragon mode and flies around, with a pushback barrier that prevents basic melee. He'll still do the purple shockwave every so often, but if you're on the other side of the arena from him you can avoid it. The problem with ranged attacks in this phase is since he's almost constantly moving, it's harder to land a lot of shots unless you're at the right angle or time it to his pauses. That's where being on the other side of the arena helps though - when he goes into a cast, he's stationary for a brief time and you have your surest shot.

Another good time to fire them off is during his transition (if your debuff has cleared) - he'll laugh a few times, and then deliver one particularly loud laugh. Most ranged EXs that have an animation (even if not true cutscene ones) will provide just enough delay that if you fire right around that last, louder laugh, they'll hit just as his second bar appears.

For the most part though, people I see are going in with high melee builds and just stack cutscene EXs. Basic melee or shorter cooldown EXs during first phase, then unload the big EXs on him in second phase. Avoids the hassle of the ranged debuff entirely.
>>
>>19795688
Don't forget he has those lightning balls in second phase - they knock you down if they connect, so they can ruin animated EXs if they have an interruptable phase.
>>
>>19792838
you can exchange for a bunch from the weekly welfare event coin exchange for 150 a piece
>>
>>19788373
>With the 3.0 update incoming, all the extra copies beyond 2 will be useless for battle circuit
Wait, so battle circuit will get easier?
>>
>>19798357
who knows, it sounds that way but they may up the difficulty some extra bullshit to make up for people having their best parts available for multiple laps
>>
>00 Diver parts are mixed in with Arios parts in the 4* exchange
no wonder I couldn't find it
>>
This week in LaZ8
Dog Day Sunday

Greetings /m/en of LaZ8 it’s Shatner with another update. Satan Gundam got shit on this week and here’s a list of the heavy hitters.
Ciabatta with 7492 followed by Hayatou and myself each scoring 5k. Jadzi close behind with 4850. Sarazan, Dr. Tequila, Jehuty, and A U O all scored over 3k. New rando Floyd scored 2173 so it’s good to see that help arrive. Everyone chipped in this week, big thanks all around.
>>
what are the standout 4* exchange ticket parts/ai I should pick? I have 2 part tickets and one ai ticket and i'm not sure if I should just pick what I want or if there is a option thats just strictly better.
>>
>Narrative Gundam B
>GOUF Ignited welfare
boring week
>>
>>19802594
I assume the B-Packs is GBF/Sokai?
>>
>>19803174
Bpacks is standard week.
C packs is sokai.
>>
the only way to get the turn a nowadays is from that event banner that accepts only those blue and gold coins right? also, does it have an alt yet?
>>
>>19803963
Turn A is sokai, and yes it does have an alter. You will have to wait for a rerun of its banner
>>
Where do I get that blue alteration tool?
>>
>>19804977
Fight with your friends
Or be a faggy sellout and join a discord
>>
>>19804977
Those can only be obtained as a weekly crew rewards. Try joining one of the /gbg/ crew listed on the OP or you can join mine (AKNMGTC5 / Arkadiones).
>>
>>19805500
Enjoy your load. He ain’t gonna do shit and take yo crew credits
>>
>>19805500
Is this crew NA or SEA?
>>
>>19805553
SEA
>>
>>19805420
Take your meds, anon. You're screaming at the discord boogeyman again.
>>
>>19805639
Stop defending a cancerous and toxic shithole
>>
>>19805675
Which is…….?
>>
>>19805675
I'm not defending anything, I'm just tired of your psychotic posts.
Literally the only people that bring up discord in these threads are people like you shitting on it for your own schizo reasons.
>>
>>19805852
Shatner dumps on it too
>>
>>19805852
You’re right we need to focus on the real issue

Reddit
>>
>>19806086
Yeah, when some dumbass sperg brings it up.
>>
i know that build divers too had them but i wonder how will that custom mission feature play out. it's known that people play mobile games for some low effort fun and not for a creative and stimulating experience
>>
>>19806106
Because it’s a problem. Nice strawman, better luck next time.
>>
This general be so dead we might as well join the discord. Anyone got a link or name?
>>
>>19808053
Don't bait the schizos, they don't understand sarcasm. Pretty sad, honestly.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.