[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Snap Design Development and Heat Boys have collaborated to bring us new T/m/NT figs

>Ninja/Hero Turtles
>A Nickelodeon property
>MLaaTR is a Nicktoon
/co/mblerToddlers BTFO'd yet again!
>>
>>19636316
Neat but do you really have to go “in your face” to /co/ like that?
>>
it's one thing to go LOOOOL TMNT OVA at some rando at a con or on the onlines, but once I was lucky enough to once got LOOOOOOL TMNT OVA at Eastman over the phone
>>
>>19636316
>Hero
No. Fuck off limey fuck.
>>
>>19636327
What did he say? Does he like the OVA?
>>
>>19636437
iirc it was words to the effect of "hahaha lol yeah that was some shit amirite"
not like Stan Lee on Supaidaaman where he goes full The Man and makes sure to put over how they really nailed the wall-crawling look for the body language, but more laughing with about its existence while not explicitly shitting on it
>>
>>19636327
There's a TMNT OVA?
>>
>>19636463
it's glorious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzqx1g60_Io

also regarding Stan, over the years I had the good fortune to interview him over the phone a few times for random crap, and generally got the impression that he'll put over basically anything
then I saw this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaJhpqAWjuE
when Stan wants to have literally no chill and shit all over a thing he will do so with the fire of a thousand suns and his victims will sit there and take it
>>
File: 1620140953045.jpg (1.39 MB, 1600x1139)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>
>>19636316
I want to say this is undue but there is that one Japanese series that gave everyone hero transformation.
>>
File: Mbf-p03-assault.jpg (25 KB, 310x310)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>19638312
>The Heavyarms
>>
This looks pretty neat, actually. The best thing the turtles got recently between this and Shredder's Revenge.
>>
>>19636316
Why would /co/ hate this?
I thought the thread they had liked the designs?
>>
>>>/co/122795391
>>
>>19638453
Defending Rise of the TMNT is the hill /co/mblr is still willing to die on and this sort of thing they'd consider weeb pandering.
>>
>>19638457
>Thread archived.
>You cannot reply anymore.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.