[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 456459997.jpg (441 KB, 1821x968)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
Imagine losing to grunts
>>
>>19633944

> Reminder Amuro was almost killed by two nameless grunts in Goufs after Ramba Ral had been killed, was panicking in the cockpit that he was about to die because the Gundam's legs had been melted stiff and had to be saved by Hayato in the G-Bull
>>
>>19633944
not that hard to Imagine.
>>
>>19634079
>hurr durr chriss loss
She's alive, Bernie not
>>
>>19634118
it was a win for all of zaku kind
>>
>>19634275

> Some moderate damage to one of three prototypes that costs your life while the enemy pilot lives and even the unit you did damage is repairable in short order is "a win"

Says volumes about Zeon/Zakus really.
>>
>>19634031
>Hayato
>G-Bull

ironic
>>
>>19633944
He is the CE answer to Jerid with an equal losing streak (minus a rival or love interest).

When Junius 7 fell he got wrecked, during the battle with Orb he was trashed by Kira, in Berlin it took two random Murasames to destroy Chaos then finally even in a Destroy he was dominated by Shinn without any real contest.

Sting in episode 1 wiped out most of Armory One and had to manage Stella and Auel.

Maybe Neo wiping his memory two or more times made him retarded.
>>
>>19634335
They felt that G-Cuck wouldn't sell as many toys
>>
>>19634118
>A unit whose head section has been destroyed is disqualified.
Bernie won, you can't change facts.
>>
>>19634452
t. Justin Trudeau
>>
>>19634452
But you can change universes I see.
>>
File: 1617225838063.jpg (317 KB, 770x1027)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>19635312
everyone knows to be Zeon is suffering, and to job eternally. Most people who love Zeon don't love Zeon for Zeon. They love it for the dogged, tireless, and struggling aesthetic.

Zeon soldiers are relatable to real people. Their lives are shitty, they are fighting for idiots, and they make the best of it they can.

Go look in the mirror. Sig Zeon.

At least they get to pilot a mech.
>>
>>19635354
Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
File: Zaku.jpg (28 KB, 349x600)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>19635354
*shoots him*
>>
>>19635367
*dies an accurate death*

Live free in the NC!
>>
>>19634118
The first rule of Gundam Fight International is that a Gundam whose head is destroyed is disqualified.
The second rule of Gundam Fight International is that a pilot will be disqualified for attacking the cockpit.

Chris is double-disqualified.
>>
>>19635437

Bernie would have been disqualified earlier for striking the cockpit with his heat axe.
>>
>>19633944
Didn’t Amuro in the G-3 get killed by a random Rick Dom? Based SEED carrying on traditions
>>
>>19635991
Sort of. He put down his weapons and was signaling down Char and Char's retarded wingman killed him
>>
>>19635991
Retard in a Rick Dom in the novels, in the TV series it was going to be a nameless, faceless dude in a Gigan.
>>
>>19636001

He also recognized that what he was going to do was really risky and might end up killing him, but thought it was a necessary risk. Which he was basically right about. If he hadn't signalled White Base, they probably have all died at A Baoa Qu, along with Char and Kycilia and Gihren would have had uncontested rule.
>>
>>19636011

The plan in the TV show's original outline was to have a Gigan shoot down an already damaged Gundam, not kill Amuro. Amuro would survive to go into A Baoa Qu and kill Gihren.
>>
File: 1619109058357.png (231 KB, 453x451)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>19633944
Killed by the sexiest suit in GSD and one of the sexiest Grunts in the franchise.
If the Murasame had a pussy i'd fuck the shit out of it.
>>
>>19636208
i really hope we got the HGCE since bndai been churning CE grunts lately
>>
>>19636208
Besides the Waverider gimmick, I always saw the Murasame as a stripped down M1 Astray so it never really appealed to me. Now the Windam. There's a sexy suit. Shame about its bad service record.
>>
>>19637082
Stripped down? The Murasame was an M1 with even more stuff on it.
>>
>>19637112
Should've been more specific. Stripped down in aesthetics. Lack of details and blockier compared to the M1. Felt like Morgenroete cut funding in its design department.
>>
>>19634317
That Zaku probably cost 1/10th the price of that expensive Gundam. And Bernie knocked it out of the war permanently. His sacrifice saved countless potential grunts that would have died if the Gundam got into Amuro's hands.

So yes its a win.
>>
>>19637125

Literally the only reason it was out of the war permanently was because the war was over a few days later. If the war had gone on even a week more then the Alex would probably have seen duty. As is, (a) the Alex Bernie killed was only one of 3 prototypes, even in the animation, though it's only implied other units exist, (b) the damage that was done is the kind regularly fixed between episodes of 0079, Zeta etc. so even that damaged unit could probably be repaired in a few days at most and (c) the testing was not finished when Zeon attacked, and while it's probably close, it'd probably need at least a few more days before wrapping up.

The tragedy of 0080 is the Bernie didn't actually have to die, and his death didn't actually change anything. Acting like his destruction of the Alex did change anything undercuts the entire point the story was telling. Not only could Bernie have told the authorities about the proof he had and probably gotten them to deal with it, not only was Killing and his attack on Side 6 stopped but because testing was still in progress and not finished on Christmas day UC0079 then it wouldn't matter if Zeon had literally never even looked at Side 6, because it'd take a week or more to deliver the Alex from Side 6 to the front line and the war was over a week later. The Alex was literally never going to reach the war. It was planned to, but it was planned with the expectation that the war would go on longer. So it ending when it did meant the Alex would never see combat.
>>
>>19637119

Not that anon but while I can see it for the legs probably due to the Zeta style they were trying to ape(which are a general issue with Destiny-era flight transformables, even the Savior and Chaos got it; I think only the BABI has legs that aren't that one-block style), the upper body is about the same with the standard M1s. And once in animation it's pretty clear-cut that the Murasame is the better of the two, even when M1 Shrikes are featured you can see Murasames zipping away in the background.
>>
>>19637577
The chest and head components of the Murasame are simpler from its predecessor just compare the mecha lineart of the two. It's a substantial difference.
>>
>>19634079
>Chris will never know she killed Bernie
It's just so tragic and heartbreaking.
>>
>>19640117
Don't worry she's getting railed by some Feddie cock who looks like him.
>>
>>19633944
Why yes I can imagine

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.