[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: chapter 305.jpg (331 KB, 1115x1600)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>
File: page 1.jpg (373 KB, 1115x1600)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>19609601
>>
File: page 2.jpg (409 KB, 1115x1600)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>19609602
>>
File: page 3.jpg (412 KB, 1115x1600)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>19609605
>>
File: page 4.jpg (331 KB, 1115x1600)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>19609607
>>
File: page 5.jpg (399 KB, 1115x1600)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>19609610
>>
File: page 6.jpg (454 KB, 1115x1600)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
>>19609614
>>
File: page 7.jpg (374 KB, 1115x1600)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>19609615
>>
File: page 8.jpg (390 KB, 1115x1600)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>19609617
>>
File: page 9.jpg (267 KB, 1115x1600)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>19609620
>>
File: mine comment.jpg (98 KB, 1024x226)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Author comment promoting the new Keroro youtube channel.
>>
>>19610572
Here's hoping the youtube channel will lead to some renewed interest for the series, since not even the mangaka seems to care for it anymore.
>>
>>19610804
Pretty difficult on today era of people caring only for vtubers.
>>
>>19609601
That was probably the most boring chapter of the series' entire run. Really nothing happened other than Keroro and co. buy pancakes.
>>
>>19613096
I don't get why they made such a big deal about an unmanned store, didn't they themselves build vending machines? There's not that much of a difference.
>>
File: shin keroro tomosu.jpg (164 KB, 1280x1202)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
By Satoshi Koike. I'd like to see how his version of Myou would look like.
>>
>>19614251
There is a big difference between an unmanned store and a vending machine... Either way though, I think it's mainly they were surprised Earth even had that. You can how Keroro and Giroro keep imagining this super advanced defense system while they're there.
>>
>>19610804
It seems to be doing pretty well, 70000 subscribers in a couple of weeks, more than the official twitter account's followers.
>>
File: ibuki_nekozuki Giroro 01.jpg (621 KB, 2508x3541)
621 KB
621 KB JPG
>>
>>19623612
It sucks that there will probably never be official art of this spinoff again.
>>
>>19624802
Yeah, he could just design new outfits and use them separately from Kemono Friends.
>>
File: concept design.jpg (43 KB, 600x432)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Can somebody translate these notes for me?
>>
>>19628171
Are you sure there isn't a higher res?
>>
>>19628215
I haven't been able to find any so far.
>>
Returning to Keroro after a while reading other raw shounen manga, the pages feel oddly text heavy.
>>
>>19631381
A lot of its humour relies on wordplay and quotes of other series after all.
>>
>>19627278
Forget already about them, if he does as you said then the people against Mine will have a pretty great field day attacking him saying he is proactively trying to remove all the references to Kemofure from the Keroro franchise, so it is better if he continues to pretend those designs never existed, why kick the hornet's nest if you can choose to not do it.
>>
>>19634209
I didn't see them complaining about those Keroro/Kemono Friends extra pages disappearing from the volume versions of Keroro (although some of them complained about those pages existing in the first place). It's more likely they'd complain if he tries to use something associated with Kemono Friends.

Either way, at least for now, nothing will happen.
>>
This month's official wallpaper.
>>
>>
>>19640780
The cat Keroro is my fave.
>>
>>19636495
Yes, that is what I am saying, every time Mine shows himself on the Kemofure franchise he gets quickly wacked like a mole on the game Whac-A-Mole and even then sometimes he gets hit simply by the fact of being there, for example, on this news announcement the situation got so out of hand that an infuriated fan came here to this obscure thread to vent his frustration.
https://desuarchive.org/m/thread/19497598/#q19523369
"The comment section of this announcement is full of losers."
That happened even though there was no mention of Kemofure on the body of that announcement, same thing happened with the video Mine did for Wacom on YouTube some years ago getting massively downvoted.
So yeah, those designs are condemned to suffer the fate of being memory-holed, they are too risky as to attempt to bring them back on some away or another.
>>
>>19643734
Maybe in a couple of years the whole thing calms down...
>>
>>19643759
>Maybe in a couple of years the whole thing calms down...
The same thing was hoped when the negotiations broke down at the very end of 2017 and look, it is already three and a half years after the shit hit the fan and things are not cooling down at all as shown on the two examples given above, so that sort of hope is completely futile, so not be surprised if things stay exactly the same even at the end of this decade.
>>
I'd kinda like to see the new characters again.
>>
>>19646380
Things are cooling down, just not completely forgotten yet. For almost a year or so afterwards, the Keroro twitter couldn't even post any non-Keroro related thing otherwise it got complaints from Tatsuki fans. Nowadays it has mostly gone back to to normal, aside from avoiding Kemono Friends related stuff.

Really, the problem with these announcements is that none of them really could gather any real attention, but they still get negative press in KF incident related communities, so you end up with them going there and their posts standing out. Really, with the current atmosphere the best thing he could attempt would be another Keroro anime, since it'd actually attract mainstream attention, which makes all these other projects kind of baffling, especially Sore Sunawachi Sketch. I guess it's something he's really personally invested in, since it didn't get enough funding and even so he's going forward with it. It's supposed to be an official homage to works of two comedians, but whatever fanbase the two comedians have clearly didn't have enough cross appeal with this anime project.

>>19649324
I'd really like to get a Kaneami focused chapter. There is a lot that could be done with her alien obsession but she was basically just dropped after a while, only appearing in the background or as a plot device after her backstory chapter, even while Tomosu and New Keroro still had more of a presence.
>>
>>19650060
I don't think Mine by himself could start a new Keroro anime, even if he wanted. Sunrise are most likely the ones who'd have to take the initiative.

One thing from Mine I see getting lots of praise on japanese twitter even nowadays is his old Dragon Quest Monsters+ manga.
>>
>>
>>19650060
I'd like to get a chapter about Kaneami's family and if they know about her eye.
>>
>>19650060
If there is really a cool down, thing I really doubt, then it is still too slow and too small, it is like saying the temperature went from the Sun's surface to a wildly bubbling pool of lava inside a volcano, yes, you do not get very quickly vaporized as before but you still get very quickly carbonized. I think they simply lost interest on trolling the Keroro official account, instead they are focusing their interest on better targets and it seems they really like to make gigantic shows of force like they did with the Wacom video and the news announcement already discussed on this thread or with the streams on Nicovideo of Kemofure 2 and Shachibato.
Also, the one with real power behind the Sore Sunawachi crowdfunding project is the producer Kotaro Ishidate, not Mine, I think Ishidate continued with that project to avoid accepting defeat, if he accepted defeat then he would have been trolled even more than he was already.
Also, like this Anon >>19650395 said, Mine is not the one who can decide if Keroro gets an new anime and Sunrise are probably the ones holding the most power about that decision, if they say no then is a no and Kadokawa is too afraid to even try to get a new studio if they could, because that would be equivalent to saying that Keroro and Mine are cursed and that not respectable studio wants to touch them, sometging like what happened with KF2 getting the no-name Studio Tomason instead of Sunrise or whatever other studio.
If I am generous with you, then I think the Keroro may get a new anime to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the anime, like what happened with Inuyasha and Yashahime, but before I think is virtually impossible due to the inherent risk of the current situation.
>>
>>
Is this from movie 5?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.