[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fuala_Griffon_9705.jpg (20 KB, 360x450)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Wait, I don't understand. How did she survive? Why is she treated so nicely by the same guy who ordered her execution? Also Victory Gundam thread I guess, I'm 41 episodes in and so far it's great
>>
>>19395803
Did you not pay attention? He said himself he picked her up after 3 days to recruit her secretly directly to his side
>>
>>19395883
Oh maybe I still haven't reached the point where he says that. She's only just appeared
>>
Haman but an alcoholic
>>
>>19396119
It's a real shame there isn't more smut of her
>>
>>19396119
>those newtype bells
what kind of depressipn was Tomino smoking
>>
>>19396401
*depression
>>
>>19396401
>newtype bells
>>
>>19395803
kek I just finished epsiode 42 like an hour ago anon. But like >>19395883 said youre like an episode away from her saying (in a random monolouge for some reason) what happened.
>>
>>19396401

I do not remember the exact reason she had those, but wasn't it due to the total silence of space and the oxygen deprivation she experienced that drove her nuts? The bells were given to her as a way to keep her sane as sound would always be jingling around her with those on?
>>
>>19396644
You got the oxygen deprivation making her crazy part but the reason for the bells are because she's obsessed with the guillotine and according to her the sounds of the bells remind her of the bells prisoners had to wear while being brought to the guillotine.
>>
OP here, just finished episode 46
>>19396438
Yeah she was rescued 2 days later. For some reason Cronicle wasn't really surprised after seeing her alive and well.
>>
I've just finished watching the show, great shit but I have a question. What happened to Uso's dad and Kagatie? Are they still alive?
>>
>>19399054
They show Kagatie's fate eventually, won't expand since I don't want to spoil you. Uso's dad just kind of dissappears from what I remember.
>>
>>19399100
>They show Kagatie's fate eventually
In later UC stuff?
>>
>>19399145
Probably in some random Crossbone manga.
>>
Faula coming back and the show getting a budget bump to give her shading was awesome
>>
>>19399145
>>19399149
In the show itself, when the Angel Halo shit is going down he has a freakdown and starts hallucinating with Maria, starts ranting about how she would be a beggar on the streets without him, and dies shortly after.
>>
>>19399149
Hm, okay, thanks
>>19399150
>budget bump to give her shading was awesome
Yeah I've realised that since, as much as I've enjoyed it, I have to admit that this show looks like complete shit most of the time. There is like no shading at all. Why is that? You'd think they'd have more budget considering how popular Gundam was at the time
>>
>>19399157
Oh yes I remember this now. I assumed he died in the Angel Halo but since I forgot about it and the other anon mentioned later UC I just assumed the gap in my memory meant it was something in side material.
>>
>>19399157
So he died after all? They just showed something bumping into the room he was hallucinating in. He might have escaped
>>
>>19399159
I don't think Victory did well at all, first bunch of episodes were done om 35mm film and looked ace, but I think Sunrise cut the budget and they switched to more regular film once it was clear the show wasn't doing so hot.
>>
>>19399164
he made a hard bump noise going against something headfirst

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.