[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 26 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

New board added: /pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EuSu40lXIAM6PQ1.jpg (132 KB, 1200x675)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare/Breaker Mobile

Share your ID code! Make friends with fellow /m/en and join a crew!

Current /m/ Crews:
- NA region:
>Name: Laz8
>ID Code: E4JDFFH4
- SEA region:
>Merchants
>ID Code: AE6CLQJ5

Official Website:
>https://g-b-en.ggame.jp/

EN Twitter:
>https://mobile.twitter.com/GundamBattleGW
JP Twitter:
>https://twitter.com/ggame_gbm

App store:
>https://apps.apple.com/us/app/gundam-battle-gunpla-warfare/id1456221942

Play store:
>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcoent.gb_en&hl=en_US

Wiki:
>https://wiki.dengekionline.com/gbm/

Build Calculator
>https://rmkane.github.io/pages/gbgwcalculator/

Spreadsheets on Parts, Tags & Pilots:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iIcAq0k--4MJaDxin7iVmhfboIuD0E74qoWLwSABlv8/edit#gid=1064769459
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qu6DovYvDGyivLgUxAdt_Mteo3C0qbPZse_YoXwijto/edit#gid=0
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1--jbsX6nCL-E-hHpoKRyO6YPHMreMxOx1Pwj1IyCvq8/edit#gid=0
>https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=367A076A6B726D6A!360899&ithint=file%2cxlsx&authkey=!AD7GdQHkm3NwXoQ
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INm7AqkLCEf_YeMU5SDI1-8ZgJztFwUrOOsrdyRpXYA/edit#gid=0

Previous Thread: >>19337962
>>
AGE enemy units when
>>
>>19394585
I'm still waiting for physical reprints of 1st/2nd gen Vagans. If it took Bandai this long just to bang out Farsia, what hope would Zedas have?

>mfw the next Vagan suit comes as the welfare in another "no, we're not going to fix AGE having vastly more event/Sokai parts than general gacha parts" multiplier slate. Bonus points if it's something like Fawn Farsia or Khronos that never got a kit
>>
>>19394585
Probably never.

Unless they're Zeheart's suits, like the Zeydra and Ghiraga. Then they have a decent shot at AT LEAST being 4 Star Standard Pool entries. I guarantee that if the Legilis R ever makes it in, it's gonna be a limited release Gunpla like the AGE-FX, since it's a super special red version of the regular-ass Legilis.
>>
>>19394585
I'd rather we get the rest of AGE variants first. We don't even have the AGE-1 Spallow yet for crying out loud!
>>
Dead game
>>
>>19395198
Dead thread. Guess everyone moved to the faggy discord
>>
>>19395198
Soon to be dead you.
>>
>>19395041
I don't think Spallow was ever in any of the other Gundam Breaker games either. But neither was the Farsia.
>>
I've been putting it off, but I finally have to ask. Is this game even worth playing? All I ever hear are bad things about it.
>>
>>19396045
no
>>
>>19396045
It's the greatest incentive Bandai has had in years to make Gundam Breaker-quality parts models, and a neat little grugbrain "watch toy soldiers fight" simulator. It'd be worth playing if the actual buy-in cost was the price of gacha and not "your phone needs to have high end specs from at least Winter 2019 to play".
>>
>>19396094
Bruh I’m on an iPhone 6s. Get off the specs cult
>>
>>19396094
>high end specs from at least Winter 2019 to play
bruh, my phone is from 2016
>>
>>19396045
Depends if collectathons have any appeal to you. You spend more time in menus than actually playing the game, really, with tuning and combining your parts and building and painting your own kitbashes. The game incentivises you to complete missions as quickly as possible, and at a certain point you'll probably just be spamming skip tickets to skip the actual playing just to get the mission drops because it's faster that way and unless you have a high multiplier bonuses from rolling the gacha weekly, the extra points you would get from running the missions live doesn't really amount to much unless you have a gacha parts bonus.

The max time limit on missions is 5 minutes, but most of these missions really expect you to be in and out a lot faster than that, with achievements generally requiring clears under 60 seconds. Even some of the most fun building challenges and fun I've had in Battle Circuit, it's still a lot of weighing parts and stats in menus for awhile, just so you can destroy the mission in 15 seconds.

Also, it's a gacha. So if you have shitty impulse control you'll probably have a bad time, even though -as far as gacha games go- this is far from the worst for free-to-players.

Though if you want to jump in, now is the time to do it. The last week of the month is "sokai" week, so the two suits coming now, Sazabi VerKa. and Gundam Amazing Red Warrior will be limited time, so you will have something worth spending all of the haro coins you get at the start on, that way you have nice parts going forward.
>>
>>19394650
Just saw Zedas on the wiki and it looks sick, getting one as a 2-3 star seems possible imo. After all, they released the F-90 next for the first time in this game
>>
>>19396462
We’ve had a lot of firsts. Earthree’s banner came out the day before Ep1 of ReRise even aired
>>
>>19396554
Yeah, they're gonna have to step up the firsts going forward though.

Series like X have already had their entire previous Breaker title rosters tapped, while still having multiple kits. Some like Airmaster, Airmaster Burst and Doughtress even got new kits in the last few years.
>>
>>19396726
SEED Destiny has tapped itself out in a similar fashion, while also being AGE-level lopsided with its limited vs. non-limited suit distribution (literally only Force Impulse vs. five Sokais, a New Year's event capsule headliner, and a mess of weekly event suits + Slash ZAKU Phantom). Though in its defense the only wells it has left to go to are minor retreads (Strike Rouge Ootori, Shiranui Akatsuki), grunt suits (Windam, Dagger L, Murasame), and Andy Waltfeld recolors of the preceding.
>>
>>19396851
What about poor G? The Mobile Fighter tag now has no new parts outside of Argo!
>>
>>19395455
What discord?
>>
>>19396875
Tequila Gundam Soon
>>
>get rank b in arena today after yesterday's fuck up
>next opponants are still all rank c
>waste my three refreshes looking for appriate ranked opponants
>all rank c
Arena is just going to be totally fucked up all week
>>
>they snuck in Trailblazer Graham as a build project super pilot-o
motherfuckers!
>>
>>19398147
Goddamit. I'm saving up haros in case a special pilot pops up and I'm still 5k short.
>>
should I do a 10 roll for Sazabi verka, or for Red Warrior?

which one seems better?
>>
>>19398423
Saz
>>
>get kicked off for need to download additional data again
what the hell?
what could they have fucked up so badly they had to do another download three hours after the weekly update?
>>
>do one roll
>get fucked again
lol, just gonna convert this D material to a groundsel badge and say fuck rolling for another month
>>
Oh jeze, where is this going...
GUNPLA UPRISING!
>>
Should I wait and collect all newbie freebies before I use them or use them immediately?
>>
>>19399088
like the beginner capsule tickets?
Probably best to use them as soon as you get them.
>>
File: Eu-ZkoNVoAMU55w.jpg (574 KB, 1980x1080)
574 KB
574 KB JPG
I think the thing I am most surprised about is that people allegedly play Free Missions
>>
>>19399690
What’s that ugly thing
>>
>>19399839
ur reflection in the screen
>>
>>19399848
I am code phi
>>
>>19398645
>Galbaldy β uprising
>>
This week in LaZ8

Update time: This week started off strong for LaZ8 with the crew scoring 9k in points only moment after reset. This was thanks to the efforts of Hayatou, Jadzi, and Ciabatta. Big thanks all around for that. Having asked earlier in the week most everyone said they were available Sunday’s right after reset so for the time being that’s what I’ll aim for running crew missions. The upside of this is that the crew gets an early boost with the downside being that there are no bonus tickets to boost that early score even higher. That does leave an opportunity for anyone who wants to host crew missions the day before reset on Saturday to serve as a final push for the crew. Past events have individuals work their ass off and save us from a downgrade in rank so thank you to those who helped there.

So as it stands crew missions will take place immediately after reset for one hour. Everyone is welcome to join and give a hand. If anyone has any suggestions or would like to volunteer their time to host crew missions let your opinions be heard in the replies. Thanks to everyone for your help and participation.
>>
>>19395455
>>19396907
There is no Discord. It’s just that one loser who wants to push people onto it.
>>
>>19400371
How the fuck would we know?
>>
>>19400379
This is a thread for a Mobile game. Go back
>>
>>19400386
Ops, sorry, thought it was the gunpla thread.
>>
>>19400391
And you were a rude little bitch about it
>>
>>19400401
Just being an anon
>>
>>19400404
Just fuck off back to the tranny discord. LaZ8 ain’t got no room for you
>>
>>19399690
>3 white hangar tickets
Just 300 more until i can max that part :DD
>>
>>19400418
>Not using it for a dupe of that part to fuse into the main
Shggy
>>
you think bandai will ever make a mainline Breaker game again or will it only be gacha breaker until the end of time?
dont have a good feeling about this being the game after the massive fuckup of New Gundam Breaker
>>
>>19400564
the egg will wash off their faces eventually
still wondering what the fuck happened to that Udr Hunt mobile game. I figured they'd try to do some kind of tie-in with Breaker Mobile when it eventually went live, but I haven't seen anything about it in a long while.
>>
>>19400081
Tomorrow evening and Friday evening I can host some multis if you guys haven’t burned your tickets yet. Again, my work schedule is all over the place during the week so I can’t host on a regular basis, but if Laz8 members could post what time works best for them then we can try to coordinate a solid session in the next day or two if possible.
>>
>>19400704
Forgot to mention, by “evening” I mean anytime after 5:30PM EST.
>>
File: 1550461955942.png (578 KB, 801x837)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
>>19400081
>>19400704
Sorry I've been lax the last 2 weeks. Weather and covid patients has fucked my schedule. Atleast trying to get the daily shit for us. Don't count me out yet. Thursday and Friday night might work for me.
>>
>>19400418
this always bothered me. I mean if they want to keep the hangar slot as a premium, why bother with hangars? we already have build coins we can trade for skill/trait up which serves the exact same purpose. even worse is how they lock one as paid-only, like why the fuck you don't just sell those trait up items the same people will buy anyway. feels like they keep adding features just because while forgetting already existing ones.
>>
Are they not giving us the option to convert D Material to Limited Badges for the sokai parts this time?
>>
>>19401912
That’s only for Sokai alter revives idiot
>>
>>19401760
>feels like they keep adding features just because while forgetting already existing ones.
remember bingo?
>>
>>19401760
why the fuck are you so opposed to getting new ways to level up parts?We're still getting build coins from monthly events and the plat chip shop. are you a whale who's just salty that people don't need to spend a shitton of money to level up whale suits anymore?
>>
>>19400092
>No discord
>https://discord.gg/fS3SJCWA
I dunno bro.
Why so salty?
>>
On the circuit what is the weapon the boss is using? It's like a purple whip of death that kills all of my suits in one hit.
>>
>>19402374
That's just his shining finger sword. You can actually block it to make him stagger.
>>
>>19402288
what are you talking about I'm just saying instead of overcomplicating the system they should just keep 1 hangar slot for that purpose and whatever other rewards or premium item we need to buy just give us the build coins/trait ups instead, which system we already have in place. unless of course you prefer having hangar tickets which require you to log in each day and giving a small fraction of exp instead, then good for you, I guess. I personally wished they'd just open all three hangar slots.
>>
>>19402376
>Only learnt this after I painstakingly shaved my timing to 20 mins
Living in Spain without the S.
>>
>>19401760
I'm not mad, Ill get my part at lvl 9 in 29 days.
Its something.
Build coins rarely happen and Courses exist.
>>
>>19402337
Oh look an empty dumpster
>>
>>19402337
Keep trying to push it. I’m sure you have stellar conversations about gender theory and gay space communism.
>>
>>19402702
Bro, I'm about to leave LaZ8 for that discord if you don't drop the lame /pol/ shit. I'm sure their crew leaders at least know how to make a decent build, I mean just look at this embarrassing shit.
>>
>>19402806
What's your name so I can kick you
>>
>>19402827
Shatner
>>
>>19402806
They have like half a dozen crews in the top 100, if not 50, every week so that’s a safe bet
>>
>>19402806
Wtf where your skin idiot
>>
Thoughts?
>>
>>19402966
Head a little odd
>>
>>19402979
You're odd
>>
>>19402966
don't really like how the head clips with the "collar" on the chest part but otherwise p.okay-ish
>>
>>19403020
Sadly that's the only chest that clips the less
>>
>>19403030
don't have chests with long necks like the Gold Frames or Reginlaze Julia?
>>
>>19403035
Guess I skipped Gold, thanks!
>>
>>19403043
nice
>>
>>19403043
Head already looks better
>>
>>19402806
Uh oh. I’m shit at the phone game about plastic robot collecting. I’ve been found out!
>>
>>19403064
How embarrassing

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.