[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Zayto Edition
>Dino Fury
https://mega.nz/file/wvxUiCYT#keN5UhkCojDoXn_vHO0i0y4j9Pr-fLvKUQdk2MJhCAU

>Beast Morphers Episodes
https://mega.nz/#F!a3gX3SIL!703yqTtEy3PWGty2DHmVdA
https://mega.nz/folder/E0xVlCZY#W64d1bcnW1UzfjMKOTvfdA
https://twitter.com/KRSentai/status/1340206477475274754?s=20

>BOOM! Studios Comics:
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Vol. 10 - Latest Volume)
- Go Go Power Rangers (Vol. 6 - Latest Volume)
- Power Rangers: Pink
- Power Rangers: Aftershock
- Power Rangers: Lost Chronicles
- Justice League / Power Rangers

https://www.mediafire.com/?w806xqswst6v8
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-uXKBhNeSFJU0tHRWEtb2stUkk?usp=sharing

>Battle for the Grid League
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjrZpktw2H8

>Movie reboot details
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/power-rangers-reboot-works-1262562
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/power-rangers-getting-film-and-tv-treatment-from-im-not-okay-with-this-co-creator-exclusive
https://deadline.com/2020/10/eone-hasbro-bryan-edward-hill-power-rangers-movie-1234604204/

>Coming Soon:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/renegadegamestudios/power-rangers-heroes-of-the-grid-rise-of-the-psycho-rangers
Dino Fury premieres Saturday

Previous:
>>19382454
>>
>>19389399
Human looking alien ranger? Here's your Homeworld-is-Doomed Card.
>>
The dinosaur played Morgana in SPD.
https://powerrangers.fandom.com/wiki/Josephine_Davison
>>
>>19389439
Do you think he's enjoying playing golf on that smoking debris in space?
>>
I'm up to the Green Candle two parter. it's the second "Tommy captured" plot in a row but it's still pretty cool
>>
>>19389439
god, orion deserved a better show
>>
>>19389399
From what I’ve seen of him so far, I’m pleasantly surprised how much I like Zayto. He almost reminds me of Dex from Masked Rider but better written.
>>
>>19389568
apart from Troy the whole team did
>>
>>19389526
lmao In Space was my first season so I didn't actually realize Tommy lost his powers here

what a tweest
>>
I didn't expect to like Dino Fury because the Neo Saban Era including Beast Morphers was lame. I think the change in music composer and more continuity references felt a lot cooler.
>>
>>19389587
I really dug the music during the fight with the Hengemen

why didn't you like the first half of Dino Charge?
>>
>>19389575
this is true
>>
>>19389587
It felt like a real story with real characters. It’s not just “Bad guy pops up, heroes fight them” and didn’t have the feeling like everyone was yelling their dialogue. They immediately establish the stakes as well, which really works.
>The MOTWs wiped out a planet and killed almost a whole team of Rangers before this show
>The MOTWs can’t be killed, just subdued, so they can always come back
>The MOTWs are spread out and could pop up at any time anywhere
I also dug how the Zords were given a specific reason to exist instead of just being there.
>>
If Dino Fury stays as good as the first episode, will it solidify the idea that Power Rangers works best when the formula is “Free Range + Shoestring Budget”? Barring Lost Galaxy, RPM, and Time Force, it seems like the budget being a problem and the writers given more room always sparks the most creativity. In Space and Zeo tend to be the big examples.
>>
>>19389615
Does Dino Fury have a reduced budget? I haven't heard anything about that. SPD had budget shortages and turned out well
>>
>>19389599

I did like the first half of dino charge. I felt like the show was bein carried by Koda though lol.
>>
>>19389615
>it seems like the budget being a problem
What are you talking about? There's never been a Power Rangers with a non-shoestring budget. Overdrive had a slashed budget, and it sucked.
>>
>>19389624
I didn’t like SPD.
>>
>>19389526
It's great how they had to make Tommy a klutz constantly losing track of his stuff or getting kidnapped because of the Zyuranger footage
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANb7KCvOKpU

toppest of keks
>>
When it comes to Sixth Rangers,
Zeo Gold Jason>Quantum>Magna Defender>Tommy>Titanium>Blue Senturion>White Dino>Doggie>The rest

Fight me
>>
>>19389712
Eric is so fucking based
>>
So are we no longer in the dark ages?
We have had actual interesting content to discuss these past three years and the show itself might be good again
>>
>>19389655
I was surprised to see there was some green ranger battle footage they never used.
>>
File: 115260783-288-k420553.jpg (20 KB, 288x450)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>19389638
>>
>>19389712
Mike coasting for 20+ years on a really good costume and the two episodes where he actually does something
>>
>>19389747
don't jump the gun. It's a good start though.
>>
>>19389399
Premiere was actually pretty good
Ollie is a dick and I love it, he and Amelia trading barbs like that.
And this isn't meant to sound mean to Russell Curry but he already is pretty odd looking so it helps sell his alien character.
>>
Fuck, Cyclopsis is cool
>>
>>19389790
He reminds me of Escaflowne
>>
>>19389712
>Blue Senturion
Is he really a sixth?
>>
>>19389712
I always really liked Zhane and Cam
>>
>>19389866
I’d say so.
>>
File: old school PR.jpg (103 KB, 500x500)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
I have not watched PR in recent years. I have only two questions for the new seasons

1. Did they bring back the cool martial arts choreography and fighting?

I actually used to do Martial Arts because the Power Rangers inspired me to study it as a young boy when I saw MMPR. I practiced for many years. But was forced to retire from doing it due to a back injury, but I still enjoy martial arts shows.

I saw two random episodes (i think made in the last decade??) and the rangers barely even used martial arts compared to Mighty Morphin or those earlier shows I used to watch as a kid. They would exchange a few blows with the monster then immediately use their guns. Use their super attack. Then the fight was over. I was disappointed.

2. Did they change the sound effects back to something better?

In the two recent-ish episodes I saw, the Rangers would shoot their weapons and the it would sound like ridiculous "pew pew" laser noises and cheap synthesizer sound effects. Like from cheap stock sound effects you could buy online for mega cheap. Like really CHEAP sounding for student films or something.

Even the impact noises when the rangers get hit didn't feel powerful. I remember from the 90s when a Ranger would go into combat and the impacts from fighting the grunts sounded powerful. Like a sledgehammer hitting stone. Or a hammer hitting metal. Do they still do sparks from the suits or explosions? I remember sparks would come out of their suits and it sounded like an electrical generator exploding. Or live electrical wire whipping around in the air.

Anyways yeah. I was interested in PR again because I heard Hasbro bought them and I thought things might be different with Hasbro running Power Rangers
>>
>>19389824
>>19389790
>he lopped off the Megazord's arm
I would like to formally apologize to Goldar
>>
>>19389439
I guess Tyzonn didn't lose his homeworld, just had his rescue team killed by Fearcats
>>
>>19389894
we only have one episode under Hasbro to judge, so decide for yourself

kimcartoon.to
>>
did there use to be a /tv/ pr general? last time I visited a prg was during the twitch marathon and I think it was on /tv/ but I might be wrong. anyone remember that time? was there a second /prg/ on /tv/ back then or was /prg/ exiled to /m/ or do I just remember wrong?
>>
>>19389920
/prg/ only existed during the marathon, not a popular enough thread to stay alive on the hell that is /tv/
>>
>>19389920
Go back
>>
File: 1490324019317.png (270 KB, 2100x1470)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>19389920
>last time I visited a prg was during the twitch marathon and I think it was on /tv/ but I might be wrong. anyone remember that time?
Yes, a fun time to browse that board
>>
>>19389928
>>19389929
>>19389931
ahh, now I remember everything.
>>
>>19389929
rude
>>
They tried so weirdly hard to cut around showing Gold. It was really jarring during the flashback. Apart from that, surprisingly good first episode.
>>
>>19389931
>Bentaposting
Don't
Fucking don't
>>
Based on the summaries for the next 2 episode and the available ryusoulger footage, I think they might be keeping the Unicorn Sporix around for 2 episodes.

The first zord fight footage is pretty red focused, so it'd make more sense for it to be the Zayto focused 3rd episode.
Meanwhile Ollie's thing about fencing fits him having a ground fight with the Unicorn Sporix.
>>
>>19390067
Yeah, his overconfidence with his sword will probably be the set-up for the 2nd episode's plot
>>
Wasn't the rumored casting of Gold some fellow named Hunter Fite or something like that?
>>
>>19390087
>Hunter Fite
That is so painfully generic.
>>
>>19390087
I can't remember the name but I think he was a black dude?
>>
>>19389920
>>19389928
/tv/ is too fast a board for power rangers discussions. the fans here aren't dedicated enough to power rangers keep this thread alive on a board like /tv/
>>
>>19390087
Jordon Fite
>>
>>19390087
Hopefully Dino Fury Gold will be better than his sentai counterpart.
>>
>>19390211
Kind of a low bar to clear. Same for pretty much anyone in Ryusoul bar Bamba and late-game Kou.
>>
>>19390185
I wonder if they'll make him a second surviving member of the Rafkon Rangers
>>
>billy zack and jason having a pillowfight
wholesome
>>
>>19390225
I feel like that’s Void Knight.
>>
>>19390255
I'll need to see the second episode to be convinced that he's anyone significant under the armour
>>
>>19389399
>not giving him a facial marking like Teal'c from Stargate
C'mon Hasbro, you can do better than that
>>
>>19390274
It's going to be Tommy.
>>
>>19390277
>Teal'c from Stargate
I would be okay with that.
>>
I wonder where the rest of the Hengemen are going to be found?Since the ones in the base all got destroyed.

Also wondering if Boomtower, Wyzul's counterpart and the other generals are also going to be aquired the same way, since they all have the chess motif.
>>
Probably one of the most threatening MOTW have been presented. Not only destroying a civilization, but killing most of a PR team.
>>19389624
>Does Dino Fury have a reduced budget?
I don't think so. If anything it might be a little more given the got a lot of brand new SFX people.
>>
>>19390287
I hear Gaisoulg does have a form resembling Drakkon...
>>
File: dat ass.png (1.95 MB, 1925x1073)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>>19389399
>>
>>19390274
at the very least, whoever used to have the armor is likely to be significant.
>>
>>19389866
he's not considered a ranger. neither is magna defender. only phantom ranger got upgraded to ranger status.
>>
>>19389931
That is hilariously wrong
>>
I want Zenkaiser to be the Ranger form of Zordon
>>
>>19390380
How would you explain the big 45 on his helmet?
>>
>>19390332
Zayto got the dumpy
>>
>Baboo and Squatt tried to steal a time capsule to put a picture of Rita in it
lmao
>>
>>19390384
It's his favourite number
>>
>>19390355
They literally serve the same purpose.
>>
Why are we still pretending they're ever touching Zenkaiger?
>>
File: 1490374871163.png (164 KB, 312x271)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>19390053
Only autismos get mad at it
>>
>>19390307
They did a great job making you aware of why you should be scared of the MOTWs. Hell, you can’t even kill them.
>>
>>19390384
1. Pull a Super Megaforce and ignore it
2. Give it some bullshit numerical meaning, maybe that was the squad number he was in back 10,000 years ago or something.
>>
>>19390417
I just realized, is this going to be their explanation for why most monsters won't be destroyed at the ground level due to how Ryusoulger's minusaurs worked?
>>
>>19390380
But, Zordon's dead
>>
>>19390424
The designs of Zenkaiger are mechanical, so they could say something along the lines of it being newly developed ranger tech based on old teams and the number corresponds to their model number. (e.g. Zenkaizer's ranger counterpart is v45.0, the then most advanced member of the team)
>>
>>19390428
So was Sledge twice.
>>
File: JungleFury.png (1.16 MB, 1009x620)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
what is the best team and why is it the jungle fury rangers?
>>
>>19390427
Probably, but the way they introduced the Sporix makes the idea work because it adds to why the audience needs to be scared of them and what the stakes are.

Also wanted to mention I love the idea of the Hengemen. Them originally being a tool for the heroes is great.
>>
Maybe them being tight lipped on Dino Fury's plot was a good thing.
>>
>>19390331
Is Drakkon inspired by him?
>>
>>19390548
>is a comic from 2016 inspired by a show from 2019?
>>
>>19389439
Worst sixth ranger debut ever
>>
>>19390554
So it's the other way around?
>>
>>19390185
Is he going to be Zayto's brother or something?
>>
Guys, is Hasbro killing Power Rangers?
>>
>>19390307
There's a shot in Ryusoulger where the same monster shoots multiple blasts from it's back onto the surroundings and just wipes out everything around it for miles.
I really hope they use it in a future flashback. It just looks devestating.
>>
>>19390410
the only rangers the ones treated as rangers. since ranger-like warriors who aren't themselves rangers are established to exist.
>>
>>19390575
The show appears to be on the way up so I wouldn't say that. I've got no idea what kids think of Hasbro's PR toys but Lightning Collection seems to be popular with older fans, despite its many faults
>>
>>19390307
>>19390474
>Not only destroying a civilization, but killing most of a PR team.
I wonder if there'll be an explanation for why the current team will be able to beat them every week, even without power ups, when the last guys had them all from the start and still died.

>>19390417
I hope I'm right in understanding that the Sporix just go back to being eggs once they're defeated.

The idea that they couldn't be destroyed, only contained, is intriguing. I'd be dissapointed if they figure out they can do it with a megazord by the 3rd episode.
>>
>>19390224
Presumabely not counting Wyzul and Kreon?

I really hope they get Cooley for Wyzul.
>>
>>19389399
What if we get the ultimate swerve? There were two female knights in the past apparently, what if Void Knight is controlling Zayto's supposedly deceased girlfriend/lover?
>>
>>19390604
The plot appropriately feels like a stalemate at the moment. If the Megazord beats a giant Sporix Beast, the spores will just retreat into the ground until next week. The only way they'd be able to stop monster attacks is if they had people on the ground collecting the spores. I've got a feeling Void Knight will be quietly waiting at the site of some Megazord battles, so he can fuel his whatever without being harassed by the rangers
>>
>>19390604
The reason for the past team being wiped and the current one lasting might be that the past team was dealing with a widespread invasion and armies of giant Sporix, while the current one will be dealing with newly hatched Sporix one at a time
>>
>>19390604
>I wonder if there'll be an explanation for why the current team will be able to beat them every week, even without power ups, when the last guys had them all from the start and still died.
Two things to that.
1) They had to deal with all of the Sporix running around at once, whereas this team will be fighting them one at a time.
2) That observation is part of what makes the stakes. Usually when there’s an ancient enemy that already lost, you immediately lose some of the credibility of your villains because you know they can lose. But what they were smart about here was that they might have lost, but it cost an entire world and the Rangers fighting them, so there is still a standard the new team needs to set.
>>
>>19390622
>I've got a feeling Void Knight will be quietly waiting at the site of some Megazord battles, so he can fuel his whatever without being harassed by the rangers
We know Boomtower is working for Void Knight, so it sounds like the rest of this seasons Generals will be too. So there's a good chance he'll be working with them and pushing to see the monsters grow, whatever his plan is.

>>19390625
That could work.
Some dampner on the Sporix Beasts capabilities would go some way to explaining why they'd bother working with Void Knight's people. It was suprising how quickly the Unicorn one obeyed him though, he didn't have to be convinced at all.
>>
>>19390575
They spent a lot of money trying to own the damn thing
They're not gonna let it die so easily while trying to make GI Joe relevant again
>>
>>19390687
>But what they were smart about here was that they might have lost, but it cost an entire world and the Rangers fighting them, so there is still a standard the new team needs to set.
The flipside of that is that they've got to maintain that threat level for 2 seasons whilst still following the PR MOTW formula.
Not saying it can't be done, the lack of numbers is a good reason. Hope they can keep it believable throughout.

That said it'd be hilairious if it turns out they're less effective because they're following Void Knight.
>>
Not suprised to see them go with a different monster naking route, but I wonder what Kleon's job will be now.

He's in a lot of the ground monster footage, but not in the fights themselves except on the sidelines.

Weirdly enough, the whole 'Sporix can't be destroyed' is reminicent of Kleon's industractability.
>>
>>19390714
>Not saying it can't be done, the lack of numbers is a good reason. Hope they can keep it believable throughout.
I mean, theres been Power Rangers seasons that kept the villains a threat even when it seems like they shouldn’t be anymore. Zedd and Rita in season 3 (and even Zeo) are a pretty big example, losing for over a hundred episodes yet always managing to find a way to seem like the bigger dog in the fight.

My assumption is that they’ll explain that the bigger, badder Sporix take more time to regenerate, maybe even attributing the later ones as the main reason the old Rangers died. I even have a theory that Void Knight will gather one of the Sporix and treat him like a minion, only to get trumped and us getting a new big bad.
>>
>>19390756
Maybe he'll be a sort of caretaker for the Sporix, finding them once they hatch and making sure they reach their full power
>>
>It’s a “Villain fucks over the other main villain” episode
What’s their name, /prg/?

Always loved Mesogog fighting Lothor.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cc2pHuMamyg
>>
>>19389665
God this is such fucking peak 90s. I miss those guys. Always seemed like some of the best actors they ever got for this show.
>>
>>19390756

He could be like a hivemind that directs the individual monsters to do stuff, it wasn't uncommon to see him hanging around the Minosaur while it was doing its thing. You could even make something of him not really getting along with Void Knight here since it sounds like they're only nominally on the same side.
>>
File: Capture3.jpg (84 KB, 1240x932)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>19389747
We're only one ep in, anon. But this episode did feel different, in a good way. Here's hoping, man. Imagine if there was a renaissance of Power Rangers.
>>
>>19389768
When I think of Magna Defender I always think of the original, even though canonically it's been Mike any time he's brought up.
>>
File: zack.png (3.12 MB, 2400x1800)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB PNG
>>19390185
is that fucking Walter Jones' son? Dude looks just like him.
>>
File: best actor.jpg (6 KB, 204x252)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>19390053
>>
>>19390793
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n--W-4KByg

pure kino
>>
>>19390793
Nothing beats Zedd & Rita setting machine empire up the bomb.
>>
>>19390775
I was wondering how they grow, since apparently then can do it on their own.
Is it just by attacking things or even just happening over time? Or do they have to do something specific?
>>
>>19390861
maybe that one was more mature or had gathered more energy than the others when it was put into stasis
>>
>>19390775
>the generals for this season could also help but push all the work onto him
Doesn't matter the country or language, somethings never change.
>>
>>19390878
I was thinking more of how they grow to kaiju mode? Since it looks like they can do it without any help from a monster grower.
>>
I know it's not him, but some of Void Knight's line deliveries sound uncannily like JDF. Am I fucking stupid or did anyone else have a similar experience?
>>
>>19389655
Honestly, love that. Actually makes him more interesting than "Ah! Kyah!" Man.
>>
>>19390852
Then Turbo had to take a big shit on it.
>>
Did the morphing master kill the knights' dino partners when they turned them into the statues, or did they become some sort of higher plane dinosaurs who don't need flesh bodies to help the knights?
>>
>>19391005
I have a feeling they are the Zords themselves.
>>
>>19390793
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lSmPSnXprzQ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZLRV0JkS5g
>>
>>19390933
Even Zedd thinks those yells are dumb. I love how he just mocked Tommy while beating him down.
>>
>>19391087
McFeely? As in "used to write Digimon smut" Chris McFeely?
>>
>>19390756
kleon is in all the original behind the scenes footage we've seen too. likely to have just as much screen time in Dino Fury.
>>
>>19391170
He’ll probably be Void’s yes man. Priscious will probably overthrow Void.
>>
>>19391170
Man, I hope Kleon (Is that how folks write it? I've been using Kureon.) is in the US adaptation. I love his design and kinda hope he gets a Lightning Collection figure.
>>
>>19391234
He’s confirmed.
>>
>>19391159
Not that Chris
>>
>>19390599
Is Solaris Knight a ranger?
>>
>>19390962
What, this didn't turn you on?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oecHfypRuv8
>>
>>19390415
We've had entire threads deleted because of it
>>
Is legend of the blue eyes white dragon out yet
>>
>>19391317
Yes. He's the official sixth ranger in fact. His face appeared on Gokai silver's super mode.
>>
Who's the official sixth for Turbo? Phantom Ranger or Blue Senturion? And does that make Turbo the first season with a seventh?
>>
>>19391491
it doesn't have one but turbo made phantom ranger an auxiliary ranger.
>>
>>19390793
Divatox calling Rita for advice in the Turbo movie. It's such a random, sitcom-esque scene but it's fucking hilarious and gets me every time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxfxamMgWZI
>>
File: 1580939003967.png (287 KB, 340x609)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>19391491
yes
>>
So TokuNation is down at the moment
>>
Hello. I just wanted to ask if we will finally get Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on Blu-Ray? Now that Hasbro owns it instead of Saban, they aren't cheap right? So will they spend the money and HD remaster the original show?
>>
File: 1390187862932.gif (1.48 MB, 280x210)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB GIF
>>19391619
>Hasbro
>not cheap
>>
>>19391623
I was not aware they were also cheap. But they are a big company right? Surely they must not be as cheap as Saban yes? I have heard horror story of Saban paying staff peanuts
>>
>>19391005
That's basically what they are in the sentai, thpugh I suspect they won't be able to talk here.

I get why people think it was a dick move for the Morphin Masters, but I figured that prehistoric beasts where the allies Zayto had talked about, and they probably agreed to it off screen.
>>
>>19391170
Is he in any of the ones outside of one with Wyzul vs Black and the clam monster?
>>
>>19391466
By that logic, Phantom Ranger was never a sixth and only a ranger in name only.
>>
>>19391619
What is there to remaster when all they have are videotapes to work him?
>>
>>19391703
MMPR to RPM was shot on film.
>>
>>19391619
Depends if Hasbro is willing to pay to redo the American effects like teleportation, laser blasters, morphin sequences, op and ed credits, and any other miscellaneous effects from American footage
>>
>>19390331
He doesn't. It's a stage show suit for a villain that uses the same vague color scheme, but that's it.
>>
>>19391696
well he isn't a sixth and is in fact a ranger in name only. carranger didn't treat him as one.
>>
>>19391703
Hello. I am anon who asked the question. If American tapes are a mess, what if they took Zyuranger HD footage or if theres a bluray release of Zyuranger and mixed in the best American footage available on tape. So HD footage for all Japanese stuff like the fights, but I guess SD for everything else? Would that work?
>>
File: 1613001892323.jpg (618 KB, 2048x1285)
618 KB
618 KB JPG
>>19391651
>I was not aware they were also cheap.
>>
>>19391651
>>19391996
>>
>>19391870
So what? Means nothing if you don't have the original masters, which the crew have said don't exist anymore.
>>
>>19391893
You could, but that depends if Toei wants to offer the HD footage, and Toei's not easy to bargain with.
>>
>>19391651
They're not Saban cheap, but they're cheaper than Bandai. People forget that Saban Brands weren't the guys who made the toys. Bandai was.
>>
Where i can watch the first ep of dino fury?
>>
>>19392127
https://kimcartoon.to/
>>
>>19389712
>Zeo Gold Jason
He couldn't even do half the things Trey could and the powers were going to kill him.
>>
>>19389399
I like Zayto's voice, very commanding
>>
>>19390852
Can Zedd and Rita kill Sledge and his crew with a bomb?
>>
With the positive feedback for both beast morphers and dino fury, could the annual teamups be like to the 10th power or reinforcements from the future tier good again?
>>
>>19390185
>Black guy as the sixth ranger
Holy shit that took forever.
>>
>>19392397
All the BM actors moved back to America, and COVID won't make flying them back easy.
>>
>>19392412
wait, BM cast are americans?
>>
>>19392426
Yeah, most of the Rangers since Samurai have been American.
>>
File: 1611348177981.png (598 KB, 600x878)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
>>19392411
>Gold Ranger
His character must be a rapper
>>
>>19392397
>the dino teamup could have had four dinosaur teams instead of three if they just waited a year
shame
>>
>>19392460
Anon, did you forget there's a pandemic going on, and New Zealand is more restrictive about cross-country flights these days? Or do you think any returning cast members want to spend a couple weeks in quarantine just to film a couple episodes then fly back home?
>>
>>19389916
why kimcartoon
>>
>With each battle, the beasts became stronger untill finally, they grew giant
So are the monsters just going to grow on their own this season from fighting the Rangers?
If so, is there anything left for Void Knight's henchmen to do?
>>
>>19391890
Carranger =/= Turbo. Titanium Ranger isn't in Gogo V, and doesn't show up on Orion's suit, but people count him as a Sixth Ranger.
>>
>>19392502
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>19392504
Void Knight was looking for an energy source, so him and his generals will either be looking for another one or trying to steal the Sporix after they get knocked back into their base state, is my guess
>>
>>19391619
None of the 80s/90s Transformers shows have HD remasters
>>
File: MMPR_1_Grumble_Bee.jpg (85 KB, 200x267)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Finished Mighty Morphin S1 last night. It's pretty fun in a nostalgic way but very flawed. Standout episodes IMO are Itsy Bitsy Spider, The Rockstar, Green with Evil (obviously), Clean Up Club, and Doomsday.

The monsters are all really simplistic but there's an elegance to it for some of them. Like this guy, or Spidertron or Rockstar or Polluticorn. I don't mind how elaborate some later seasons monsters get, however.

Also it just kind of ends. It could have at least used a closing scene for the next season. Also I think Enter the Lizzinator or Mighty Morphin Mutants would have been better episodes to close out with rather than another episode about Zack and his crush
>>
>>19392412
I wonder if they'll bring back at least Steel or any other NZ native actors, Ninja Steel White/Gold, Chase, etc.
>>
>>19392609
He seemed to be pretty pleased to be working with one in the 1st ep, and we know they're working with the Sporix Beasts going forwards and not seperate or against them.

Void Knight said he was looking for the power source but I think he just meant he was looking for the source of the genergy signal, not necessarily something to use as a power source.
>>
>>19391893
That's worse. Now you have inconsistent footage being passed off as remastered. You might as well watch the 2010 version.
>>
Did they ever give a reason for why they skipped Kyuranger? That seems like a merchandise gold mine with 12 whole rangers
>>
>>19393151
12 actors to pay. Wouldn't completely rule it out though
>>
>>19393151
ugly zords?
>>
>>19393151
They almost did. The former PR brand manager wanted to make a Kyuranger adaptation called Power Rangers Supernova with Blaze and Roxy as Rangers.
https://youtu.be/f_KIL-4UqQI?t=1088
>>
>>19393170
5 are VAs tho.
>>
>>19391893

the only thing more insane and pointless than this would be if they recreated the American footage with shitty HD animation like the lost Doctor Who episodes and edited that together with HD Zyuranger
>>
>>19393151
More merchandise means more peg warmers.
>>
>>19393410
This. The days of parents buying anything with Power Rangers on it to placate their brats are long gone.
>>
>>19393410
>>19393426

Beast Morphers didn't do toys for all the Zords and people acting like 12 Rangers would've been a selling point
>>
Dino Fury Ep 1 (1080p+720p WEB-DL):
https://twitter.com/krsentai/status/1363958314023981058?s=21
>>
>>19393545
You're doing an excellent service, thank you sir or ma'am or whomever you are.
>>
>>19393472
What are you suggesting? That they only make figures for some of the rangers?
>>
>>19392411
>>19392444
Wasn't the sixth of Ninja Steel black though?
>>
>>19393151
Maybe saving it for the big anniversary season?
Makes sense to use a space opera for the anniversary of a team of heroes known across the universe.
>>
>>19393545
Negative reaction to the theme song is overblown.
>>
>>19393407
HD MMPR is a monkey's paw because the shitty video quality hid some of the editing mistakes of the original. Remastered, you'll end up noticing all the random Japanese words that show up in Sentai footage and all the obvious cuts from US filming location to Japanese filming location. MMPR's just never meant to be watched in high quality because the show was never made with production values in mind.
>>
>>19393696
He was Hillbilly
>>
>>19393696
He's a Kiwi.
>>
>>19393700
It's not the worst thing ever but it was very oversold during the stream it was revealed on. It's not so bad if you forget how the Beast Morphers intro sounds
>>
>>19393697
Wouldn't Hasbro want the anniversary season to pump out brand new toys? By the time the 30th anniversary happens, Kyuranger will be 6 years old and used toys or bootlegs from that season will have already flooded eBay for a fraction of the price as the PR toys.
>>
>>19391599
And?
>>
>>19393696
Who? Levi?
>>
>>19393723
Bootleg toys based on what? Most bootleg action figures are based on existing molds and Kyurager didn't really have action figures.
>>
>>19393810
>Bootleg toys based on what?
Of the mecha?
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kyuranger+bootleg
>>
>>19393819
It shouldn't be hard to make bootlegs of the Kyutamas either, seeing as they're just brightly-colored balls.
>>
>>19392547
because he's the official sixth raanger for lightspeed. Phantom Ranger only shows up for a few episodes and never joins the team just like VRV master. Joining the team at least eventually is a prerequisite. Even AbareKiller technically joined.
>>
File: Power-Rangers.jpg (221 KB, 1200x819)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
post your favorite team design and favorite theme

https://youtu.be/nSrX-HDdync
>>
>>19394120
I still think MMPR and Zeo had the best team designs. My favorite themes are Zeo, Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder.
>>
>>19394120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9DhJyA8ffc
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>19394120
Not sure about my absolute favourites but these are high up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D_id7KFopc
>>
>>19390294
What if they're Sporix mutated Hengemen?
>>
>>19391591
I hate this suit more than anything in the entire franchise
>>
>>19392328
Agree. I thought I wouldn't like him bc he looks generic, but he's got a great voice and a commanding presence.
>>
>>19391591
Every time I look at this and Decade's final form, I remember how the artist of Drakkon's later forms swore against making it a clusterfuck of design elements
>>
>>19392742
Doomsday was supposed to be the last episode originally, but they got Japan to film more footage for them to use and they tacked those episodes onto the end for some reason. That footage is what is referred to as Zyu2. It does not exist in Zyuranger, it was filmed strictly for America by the Japanese crew.
>>
>>19394120
this is my post and should explain it
>>19390470

As for themes, Jungle Fury and SPD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAnn6SRO3c0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSrX-HDdync
>>
That part in the episode when blue and pink morph and the music cue kicks off the fight is actually sick
>>
>>19394652
Always hated the Jungle Fury theme. Ninja Storm did the pop punk theme right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBd64827-JI
>>
>>19394633
reds like that already became rare during the disney era much less neo saban. It's like they were subverting an archetype that no longer exists. Carter ironically stands out now.
>>
>>19394637

The plan from the beginning was that if the initial 40 episodes were successful they would get an additional pick up for Spring 1994. That's why there are 25 Zyu2 monsters even though they ended up going a different way with that footage. 40 + 25 = a typical 65 episode season for a weekday run back then.
>>
>>19394661
It doesn't sound that bad, I like it because of how enthusiastic it sounds.
>>
>>>/v/545527361
>>
>>19391324
>Sacrificing my nigga Zedd for some tits
Bros before hoes
>>
>>19394661
I never got the hate for Lothor. He’s Ivan Ooze as a series villain.
>>
File: hunter deno 1.jpg (86 KB, 533x800)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Is it just me or does the pink ranger have a big head
>>
>>19394734
she looks like she's 40 years old
>>
File: hunter den0.jpg (64 KB, 533x800)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>19394753
She looks better in other pictures
>>
>>19392742
Personally I think the Zyu2 footage in season 1 is where the show began to hit its stride. It felt far less generic and more focused on actually developing the team but also going full ham in ways they couldn’t quite do before (like Putties driving a car and playing football Rhino Blaster). I think most of the best episodes in s1 are the best of that season.

You’re about to hit what I think is the best of MMPR: Season 2 up to White Light. This board loves Bundy Zedd, and I do too, but Lord Zedd at his start is one of the coolest, most entertaining, and most intimidating villains the franchise will ever had. He really did feel like the final boss, and his scenes were always the best. The character focused episodes get stronger, with me loving an episode about Jason battling guilt, and the monsters are probably some of the best ones.
>>
>white women
>>
File: pink dino fury ranger.jpg (56 KB, 600x800)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>19394734
>>
>>19394733
He was the first comic relief main villain since well, Divatox
>>
Who's the cutest midget ranger? Kendall? Aisha? Emily? ...Theo
>>
They should've kept the bloopers at the end of the credits
>>
>>19394987
those were always weird to me. Like cassie getting dubbed for one and she randomly speaks Japanese.
>>
File: Sentai.jpg (397 KB, 2670x1444)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>
Here's how I rank an enjoyable season
Are the cast and crew having fun making it?
If not, it's not a fun show in my eyes
Beetleborgs is campy schlock but it's campy shlock that you can tell everyone had a blast making and that energy is carried through
Even being what is seen as one of the darkest season, RPM still had the whole "behind the scenes" episode
Time Force had Movie Madness and the episode where Nadira had a crush on Lucas
If you're gonna do humor centered episodes, please make it an episode that's so absurd people can just read the synopsis of and get interested
>>
> Episode 2
>Sporix Unleashed (2/27)
>Ollie carries out a plan to catch Sporix without his teammates' knowledge. When monsters take advantage of his idea, Ollie realizes the benefit of working as a team.

>Episode 3
>Lost Signal
>The Rangers intercept a mysterious message from outer space and Zayto is desperate to know if it was sent from his home planet. Unable to decipher it and losing hope, he remembers another important message from the past.

>Episode 4
>New Recruits
>>
File: Dino Knights.png (229 KB, 1495x1156)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/Pookina1/status/1363931634324570113
>>
It's weird that an old dude who never watched power rangers himself has enough time and interest to respond to randos on twitter. Even reply to random small accounts who didn't even @ him.
>>
>>19395075
Wouldn't be surprised if this is the most attention he has ever had in his decades of work in the industry
Say what you want about PR fans but if you treat them right, they will become loyal and give you any attention you crave (it becomes a problem when you want them to go away)
It's how Kyle Higgins is trying to get word of mouth for Radiant Black right now, he used a lot of networking from within the PR fanbase during his tenure on Boom to the point of getting a person from Ranger Danger podcast as an editor and even has a monthly podcast about it with the girl who played Hyperforce Pink
It's how nWay embraced the brand since Battle for the Grid and Legacy Wars are their biggest hits with people on the team even becoming fans of the series on their own time
>>
>>19395085
It's also why even Ranger actors of the Neo Saban era don't get mad at the fanbase
We may not like their seasons but we can all agree they deserved better and they mostly agree
We're not sending death threats or harassing them over a children's show designed to sell toys
Which makes us better than certain other fambases surprisingly
>>
>>19395058
why not Power Rangers Dinosoldiers? Still dino knights sounds better than dino fury
>>
>>19395058
Yup, Hasbro is killing Power Rangers
>>
>>19395184
I prefer Dino Steel
>>
File: GoGoCovidRangers.png (1.28 MB, 864x1268)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>
>>19394759
You are my fucking nigga, I'm always shilling the first half of the second season in these threads whenever I catch someone asking about MMPR. I don't mind the new guys although they can't compare to Jason, Zack and Trini, and S3 has some really good multiparters but for me, those 20 or so first chapters of S2 will always define MMPR.

I also agree that Zyu2 episodes from the first season are some of the best for the reasons you already stated. They felt like the burger crew finally started to get the hang of what they were doing, and the jap footage was really good and creative (which are things that I think are carried through the first half of the second season).
>>
>>19395044
>If you're gonna do humor centered episodes, please make it an episode that's so absurd people can just read the synopsis of and get interested
I enjoyed how ridiculous The Silva Switch got, even if it was just a generic body swap episode at the core
>>
>>19395054
Sounds like we might learn more about Void Knight in episode 3...
>>
>>19395257
A+ filename, seems like they were doing in-person fan events...seems irresponsible
>>
>>19395444
A lot of PR actors are doing them but the older ones tend to wear masks, from what I've seen
>>
>>19395093
You talking about Steven Universe, Voltron, or She-Ra?
>>
File: Screenshot_31.png (1.63 MB, 1180x666)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
2 minutes in and the writing already seems more subtle than usual. This buzzfeed spoof is funny as fuck.
>>
>>19395647
like 3 weeks ago, these threads had dozens of "Ugh a Buzzfeed "journalist"??, this is fuckin lame" posters, another instance where fans need to take a deep breath and chill.
>>
>>19395093
Well there was that one guy harassing Becca Barnes on her twitter so much so that Kyle Higgins had to come in and tell him how dumb he was being if he really wanted to get a career in writing.
>>
>>19395093
>We're not sending death threats or harassing them over a children's show designed to sell toys
According to Bennett, at least, there were some people doing this
>>
>>19395668
I’m going to defend the skepticism. PR since Samurai writes with the subtlety of a rock through a window, so when you have 10 years of that type of writing and performances that feel like everyone’s yelling the obvious you expect the worst.

Dino Fury’s opening episode was a pleasant surprise, but don’t pretend like the fears people had weren’t unfounded.
>>
>>19395058
Dino Knights sounds so much cooler and appropriate.
>>
>>19395054
Episode 3 sounds like a plot from the In Space/Lost Galaxy era. Good.
>>
>>19395058
>>19395184
>>19395196
Mystic Knights of Space Na Nog
>>
>>19395927
This. My expectations for Dino Fury were low after the theme song and a couple of dodgy set photos. Feels good to be proven wrong. I hope they keep it up.
>>
>>19394759
>>19395271
I honestly still prefer when they took over making the fight footage over here. The Zyu2 footage was great but they still hacked it up and made episode plots that didn't quite mesh with the footage. Like that power sword the team can summon when they put their powers together that's never been mentioned before sure does look more at home in the MOTW's hands.
>>
>>19395271
The only replacement I preferred was Adam. I liked Zack, but Adam had the best season 2 post-switch episodes and was the only one of the three that felt like an actual character.
>>
>>19395987
I thought the Zyu2 footage worked well, minus minor stuff like that. The plot felt more like it was a part of that footage and not just working around it to me. The only complaint were the Thunderzord fights.
>>
>>19395014
but kyoryuger was actually good
>>
>>19395647
Isn't this set the high school from Ninja Steel?
>>
>>19395927
*were unfounded
>>
>>19395075
>It's weird that an old dude who never watched power rangers himself
He watched and liked RPM.
https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2020/12/11/simon-bennett-power-rangers-fav/
>>
>>19390793
Vexacus cleaning house on the villains was my favorite part of Ninja Storm.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDhqRbtYdas

But I’m disappointed that no one has mentioned the absolute best.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4D9vfTusjyM
>>
>>19395085
>Wouldn't be surprised if this is the most attention he has ever had in his decades of work in the industry
To be fair, you can say that about almost all PR showrunners. How much attention do people pay to Sloan's post-PR work or Guzelian's?
>>
>>19389474
I think Linkara was right about him building sandcastles
Dude's so fucked in the head from watching his people die he copes with delusions of rebuilding
>>
>>19394959
Kendall is super hot, one of the hottest women that has ever been on the show
>>
>>19395271
That era was definitely peak. But didnt they stop using some of Ron's music at that point? I think The Mutiny was that last use of COMBAT, or am I remembering wrong?
>>
>>19396046
Adam was an all time great. I didn't like Rocky until Zeo, but he really did come into his own and I became a fan. I never liked Aisha, and idk why she seems to act like a face of the franchise when she was on for such a short time. I guess bc she was in the movie.
>>
File: stronk zoe.jpg (74 KB, 960x836)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Is Dino Fury only the second season that did not have a yellow ranger?
>>
>>19395014
Goseiger and Kyoryuger are ok
Ninja Steel is somehow worse than Ninninger
While DF had a better start than Ryusoulger, it can still go the way of Dino Charge
>>
>>19394959
Izzy
>>
>>19396730
Second after Dino Charge, yeah
>>
>>19395093
>It's also why even Ranger actors of the Neo Saban era don't get mad at the fanbase
Hector David Jr. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'd at a fan, but the fan in question was being a retard.
>>
>>19396831
Details?
>>
>>19395014
Thank god LVP will never be adapted.
>>
>>19390307
That is because there are tons of them. One MOTW will fold like paper
>>
>>19396783
She's like average height. The rest of the cast is unusually tall for power rangers. Like the Lightspeed Rescue guys.
>>
I've been out of the loop. I didn't even know the new show had started.
>>
>>19397037
Don't worry, we're only one episode in
>>
Was telling the actors to deliberately act bad a Saban decision or a Tzachor decision? The acting became less painful once Tzac left and Chip came in.
>>
>>19397062
Good to know. I'll try and watch it tongight or tomorrow.
>>
>>19397082
Tzachor decision, apparently he believed that the kids watching don't understand what emotions are.
>>
>>19396046
Agreed, Adam is good but the rest are not there especially Rocky, though let's be honest, it was almost impossible to replace Jason. That said, they all get really good in Zeo, which is why I also consider it a high point of the franchise, the characterization was quality.

>>19396711
I think you got it backwards, the ost starts getting used way more during those episodes, which of course is a good thing.
>>
>>19395927
I think there's a difference between expecting the worst and going in with low expectations, a line between tepid skepticism and full on being critical about the worst possible outcome before even seeing the execution. People straight up just decided they were gonna glorify content creators, when having one and glorifying them are mutually exclusive.

Like how this show ended up actually using the knight motif, which is a fair conclusion to draw after seeing Megaforce or Ninja Steel, but people already seemingly decided it wasn't gonna be the case and were pissed about it solely because this show ended up not being called "Dino Knights". Having a wait and see approach than being full on cynical still lets you go in with low expectations without having unfounded criticisms is all I'm sayin.
>>
File: Trademarks.png (182 KB, 1492x1008)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>
>>19397571
This. It's like the difference between criticism and nitpicking.
>>
>>19395291
Probably not Void Knight for a while, more likely more about Rafkon and Zayto's past.
>>
>Simon's on Rangerboard
Oh dear
https://www.rangerboard.com/index.php?threads/188669/page-15#post-6007513
>>
>>19395291
It's probably a set up for the Sixth Ranger
>>
Damn, the shots in this episode were on point.
>>
>>19397642
He's been on Rangerboard for months and still has his sanity. He's fine.
>>
File: 1571372656957.png (215 KB, 494x376)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>19394657
agreed, I didnt care for the shows music until it kicked in during that fight, really enjoyed it
>>
File: 1519969106117.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
idk why im only realizing this now but the CW's DC shows are just Power Rangers aimed at an older audience and if they took queues from eachother both could be improved greatly
>>
>>19397341
I think it was Fight actually. I remembered bc of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBjc-xgK35E
Idk if they mean it's the last time Fight was used or just that version of Fight with no lyrics. But I do remember as MMPR went on they stopped using certain songs and opted for other songs instead for some reason.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (74 KB, 893x898)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>19397642
So they are still working with Toei. The rumors of Hasbro and Toei not working together anymore were just complete clickbait bullshit?
>>
>>19397745
It might be that Toei's going to allow Hasbro to do non-Sentai adapted seasons, or they won't be involved with future films like they were with the 2017 film.
>>
>>19397745
At leasts as far as he is aware. If they were really cutting ties with Toei it would be very strange for him to still be in the dark about it.
>>
>>19397853
He said he was just as in the dark about the Entwistleverse as we are.
>>
>>19397857
Which is why it would make no sense for them to be ending his show. What Entwistle is doing is an entirely seperate project from his kid's show and hasn't taken over anything he's doing. When Wild Force was being made they already knew the show was ending when they started filming. It's just the kinda thing you always know well in advance.
>>
>>19397650
Really liked the introductory long take at the start. Hope we see more camera work like that from time to time.
>>
>>19396842
Why?
>>
>>19397642
Interesting how they looked at Boom's Morphin Master designs as reference first until ultimately doing something else for practical reasons
>>
>>19397924
You know why. We've been over this for a dozen threads already.
>>
>>19397910
>When Wild Force was being made they already knew the show was ending when they started filming.
Amit didn't know. Albeit, I don't think the staff liked Amit enough to tell him.
>>
>>19397853
Well he said in that thread that Toei is still making new suits for them
>>
File: okie.jpg (72 KB, 1246x933)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>19397917
I said this in a previous thread, but the camera work and shot composition is noticeably better since they got a new DP for this season
>>
>>19397642
>With Dino Fury, we're trying to tie some of the lore together, to provide some retrospective consistency. It would be a spoiler for me to reveal how we intend to do this.

what the fuuuuuu
>>
>>19398012
>Bennett gets to do what Amit always wanted but could never have
kek
>>
>>19398012
Is there going to be time travel or something?
>>
>>19390225
>>19390255
Void Knight is Smitty
>>
>>19398051
How does he survive Tommy's order to blow up half of Reefside to stop him?
>>
I'm glad next week is an Ollie episode. Zayto's appearance in the climax and Amelia opening up the episode left him pretty overshadowed I think.
>>
>>19398068
The writers are going to pull out some Chucky type excuse to bring him back from the dead.
>>
>>19398082
I hope episode 6 is Amelia-focused at least
>>
>>19398096
yah we should get one for her too soon hopefully
>>
File: void knight ollie.gif (3.99 MB, 540x250)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB GIF
>>
>>19398127
really looking forward to what they have in store for void knight he seems pretty cool so far
>>
>>19393718
>It's not so bad if you forget how the Beast Morphers intro sounds
my only complaint about the beast morphers intro is how fucking short it is.
>>
>>19394734
>>19394756
damn!
>>
somebody else make a new thread
>>
>>19394890
Sure, but unlike Divatox he could back it up. He was actually pretty intimidating when he got serious.
>>
>>19398444
But he was wacky, and PR fans at the time pretended they were too good for that and sent hatemail to the actor, which Sloan said depressed the fuck out of him.
>>
>>19397571
>I think there's a difference between expecting the worst and going in with low expectations, a line between tepid skepticism and full on being critical about the worst
In this case I actually disagree. We weren’t given much to see except
>Modern PR’s abysmal track record
>A “Buzzfeed” knockoff that, if the track record kept strong, would be obnoxious and off-putting
>An unimpressive looking cast, with the red even sporting antennae that looked awful in the pre-show shots
>A absolutely lame and uninspired theme song
>A Sentai counterpart that was extremely weak
People assuming it’s shit wasn’t a shock. I’m just glad it was better than that.
>>
>>19397953
At least they can remove the cops reference. What if the rangers were aliens, again?
>>
How much longer does PR have left to live? Or is it not in danger of dying anytime soon?
>>
>>19398459
I watched the whole show last year, and there’s actually a number of episodes where he isn’t even that goofy. Once the endgame comes around and it turns out He’s been letting his minions kill each other to overflow the Evil Abyss he stops fucking around entirely. They couldn’t even kill him, they had to just push him into the Abyss.

Then based Mesogog fucked his shit up.
>>
File: very-old.jpg (63 KB, 1232x928)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>19398476
Not for awhile
>>
>>19398476
This show is doomed to live forever like The Simpsons.
>>
>>19398466
But who's that gonna fool?
>>
>>19398476
I'd say baring any unforeseen events, we're in semi-stable condition.
>>
>>19398476
If Hasbro's going all in to revive GI Joe, they're not gonna let Power Rangers die so easily
>>
>>19398433
Not yet
We have to wait until Page 6
>>
>>19398476
It seems like Dino Fury is their attempt to get back into people’s good graces, so I’d say we at least have a few seasons in the tank.
>>
>>19398660
but isn't Beast Morphers generally well received
>>
>>19398666
Sort of
It was more average
Power Rangers hasn't felt like it has "heart" in years now
>>
>>19398666
Steel was fun, the Venjix twist was pretty neat, that's about it.
>>
NEW
>>19398709
>>19398709
>>19398709
>>
>>19398507
I don't think American kids watch Super Sentai
>>
>>19398734
They have police badges on their helmets, they give salutes, they ride in a police car. You'd have to be too young to watch Paw Patrol if you don't recognize they look like cops.
>>
>>19396775
Ninninger's music mogs Ninja Steel's.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.