[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1613882757479.jpg (570 KB, 1920x1080)
570 KB
570 KB JPG
Previous Thread: >>19383924

>Links for beginners:
>Torrent:
https://nyaa.si

>DDL:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!94IVTKDC!p7Pzw5Me6IdTvL5tv8k6qQ
https://pastebin.com/z1NinKvg

>List of subbed series:
http://tokusubs.wikia.com/wiki/Tokusubs_Wiki

>Super Hero Time OSTs:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!fddkkZiK!fau0lSCNv0MedCNpS_Ihew

>Super Sentai Monster Designs:
>Gorenger - Zyuohger
https://mega.nz/#F!Mp8hVQ7K!tm2cp0d9_GZiZdGaXt1nXw

>TTFC Mega (Run by Sayou's husband. Bother him for requests)
https://mega.nz/#F!6I0XBAZY!dplkOqeAe1dtLkMlO56ejQ

>DO NOT MAKE NEW GENERALS WHEN IT IMMEDIATELY REACHES BUMP LIMIT. WAIT TILL IT GETS TO PAGE 6 TO MAKE A NEW GENERAL!!!! MOD RULES!
>>
File: 002_size9.jpg (60 KB, 886x1331)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Reposting because posted right near the end of the previous thread:
https://youtu.be/AIoS48P_790

Article version (with photos):
https://mantan-web.jp/article/20210219dog00m200087000c.html
>>
>>19388474
This one too
https://otajo.jp/97698
>>
So next episode is finale right?
>>
>>19388512
Yep, next week is the finale. Then Zenkaiger starts.
It lost like 4/5 episodes because of that early pandemic hiatus.
>>
>>19388514
still, a march debut is something new right? like usually we got new sentai in feb but ryusoulger moved it
>>
>>19388515
Not really new anymore at this point but yeah.
>>
>>19388458
>Their base is a Jijibaba
That's a cute touch. But where's Grandpa?
>>
>>19388523
A grandpa hasn't been mentioned anywhere so he's most likely died. Granny owns the sweet shop/cafe and the leader of the team is her grandson.
>>
https://twitter.com/marukara/status/1363447415609593859

One of the PLEX designer revealed that they originally designed Stego & Brachio Ranger for Zyuranger, but changed into Mammoth and Tiger for the sake of visual clarity.
>>
>>19388458
I can easily see Marvelous popping up and proceed to help himself with the candies without asking.
>>
File: EurNPrAVIAE54q2.jpg (13 KB, 247x267)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>
>>19388534
I still love that hashtag. Even getting PLEX designs in on it.
>>
>>19388535
Then granny slaps his hand because granny is god in this shop.
>>
>>19388534
but why? that'd be more consistent for dinosaur and it's not like we see them separately
>>
File: EuunQLaXAAEDcKN.jpg (273 KB, 2048x1536)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
there's a biorobo minipla and I was not informed?!
>>
>>19388565
Bioman got both a Bio Robo Super Minipla and a full set of ranger figures as well.
>>
>>19388565
the carrier got minipla too
>>
>>19388569
Bio Dragon separate I take it?
>>
>>19388558
The helmets for a Stego and Brachio wouldn't look the best with the Zyuranger face-based designs, considering a Stegosaurus' defining characteristic is its back and likewise Brachiosaurus' with its long neck.

Makes sense that they'd change them to creatures with big teeth and distinctive noses.
>>
>>19388573
oh I suppose when you meant by helmets, yeah you're right
>>
>>19388558
And thus, children of Japan were left misinformed for years.
>>
>>19388485
The highlight of the theatrical version is the transformation scene with six characters in a row! Interview with the cast of "Mashin Sentai Kiramager": "We're having a lot of fun, and we're "Hirameking! We're having fun!

The cast of "Mashin Sentai Kiramager The Movie: Bebop Dream", "Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger Special Edition: Memory of Soulmates", "Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger The Movie: The Red Battle! All Sentai Grand Gathering! Super Sentai Movie Ranger 2021" is being released in theaters from February 20 (Sat) as a gorgeous triple feature! Here is a brand new interview with six cast members of "Mashin Sentai Kiramager".

The story of "Mashin Sentai Kiramager the Movie: Be-Bop Dream" takes place in the world of "dreams"! The story takes place in the world of dreams, where things that could never happen in real life are thrown into a series of troublesome adventures! What kind of battles will the Kiramagers have in this dream world where anything goes?

This work was originally scheduled to be released in the summer of 2020, so it takes place around the middle of the TV series' timeline. We asked Rio Komiya, who plays Juuru Atsuta/Kiramei Red, Rui Kihara, who plays Tametomo Imizu/Kiramei Yellow, Yume Shinjo, who plays Sena Hayami/Kiramei Green, Atom Mizuishi, who plays Shiguru Oshikiri/Kiramei Blue, Mio Kudo, who plays Sayou Ouharu/Kiramei Pink, and Kohei Shoji, who plays Krystalia Takamichi/Kiramei Silver. We asked them about the highlights of the show.
>>
>>19388604
--Please tell us about the highlights of the roles you are playing.

Komiya: The story starts with Juuru and Tamecho having a dream, and since dreams are something that anyone can have, I found myself overlapping with them. It's a lot of fun, and I'm "Hirameiking! I'm having fun! There are a lot of amazing scenes, such as drifting in the ocean, and it's a really interesting film!

Kihara: Tame is the shadowy leader of the Kiramager, and in the movie version, he also solves mysteries and fights against the Yodon army together with Juuru. Every time they fight, bombs explode, and there are a lot of flashy effects that only the theatrical version can provide, so I think it's a strong and fun film.

Shinjo: I had the rare opportunity to work with the Sky Team (Pink and Blue) a lot this time. One of the best parts of the dream world is that the scenes change frequently. This time, I was allowed to wear a variety of costumes other than the team members' uniforms, so it was interesting to see everyone in different costumes than usual.
>>
>>19388606
Mizuishi: Thankfully for me, I've been called "Vise" all year long since episode 3 (when I fought Vise Jamen) (laughs). (laughs) They also made me a headband, and since it was supposed to be for the summer movie, I made shaved ice on my head. Let's go beyond the Vise Jamen from episode 3! I'm going to do my best to put my funny face on the silver screen! The highlight of Shiguru's work is when he moves his face around in the spirit of, "I'm going to surpass my face in episode 3! (laughs) The whole thing has a fun "Super Sentai summer movie! It's a little different from the season, but I hope it will bring a sparkle to everyone's heart, as there is not much cheerful news.

Kudo: I usually wear a uniform, but for the movie version, I'm wearing a yukata. The movie has a fun atmosphere as a whole, so whether you've seen the TV series or this is your first time watching it, I'm sure you'll leave in a very happy mood.

Mizuishi: I keep saying it's fun (laughs).

Kudo: It's fun anyway (laughs)!

Shoji: Takamichi's role is to be the first to confront the enemy Minjo to see what kind of abilities he has. The summer theatrical version is usually shown when the additional warriors have just come out, but thankfully all six of them transform together for the battle scene. I think the scene where they all face each other is a highlight.
>>
>>19388607
--The fourth hero show is also being performed at Theater G Rosso until March 21.

Shoji: Since I wasn't in the third show, the fourth show will be the first time that all six of the bare-faced warriors will be together. The number and quality of the action scenes have been improved, and we, the bare-faced warriors, have been able to do a lot of action.

Shinjo: This is also the first time in the fourth series that we're going to perform the character songs live.

Komiya: Also, since the audience can't speak, they'll be cheering us on with applause and penlights. Even if we do five or six performances a day, we can enjoy the challenge with a fresh feeling each time. It's the first time I've done a play where so many people come to see me, so everything is new to me, but I feel like, "Just having an audience makes such a difference! It's a new experience for me. The only way I can hear directly from the audience now is through social media, but they are really supporting me. We can do our best because of our customers, so we are really grateful.

Mizuishii: It's because of the support of the audience that we are able to do our best with the power that comes from them. If it weren't for that, it would be hard to do five or six performances a day (laughs). (laughs) I hope that you will come and feel the full force of our efforts to deliver the sparkle to you.

--I hope you'll enjoy "Mashin Sentai Kiramager" at the theater, on TV, and at G Rosso!
>>
>>19388474
Interview with Yume Shinjo and Mio Kudo about the secret story of filming "Kirameinya" and the highlights of the movie version.

The theatrical version of the tokusatsu (special effects) drama "Mashin Sentai Kiramager" (TV Asahi, Sundays at 9:30 a.m.), "Mashin Sentai Kiramager The Movie: Be-Bop Dream," was released on February 20. It has been about a year since the TV drama started airing. We talked to Yume Shinjo, who has been playing Sena Hayami (Kiramei Green) and Mio Kudo, who has been playing Sayou Ouharu (Kiramei Pink) as the shining warriors protecting the world, about their impressions of each other and the movie version. The full interview is now available on MAiDiGiTV.

The motif of "Mashin Sentai Kiramager" is "jewels" and "vehicles," and the story is about Kirameijer, who was chosen as a warrior by the Kiramei Stone, a beautiful jewel with mysterious power, to fight against the dark army that tries to take away people's hope and shine.

--I ran for a year as "Kiramager".

Shinjo: Now that I've finished, I feel that I'm finally starting to feel lonely. Right after it was over, I had a strong feeling that I had done it all and had a lot of fun, but now that we've finished filming, I realize that we don't get to see each other as much, and I've started saying "it's been a while" in these interviews.

Kudo: I'm honestly feeling lonely too. I had a lot of fun filming, and I loved all the staff, so I'm really sad to be leaving them. But I'm glad that we were able to get through it together and I'm glad that we were able to do it together.
>>
>>19388608
Is there some way to watch full G-Rosso shows online like when a theater show has a DVD recording? It looks like the closest you could get to being at a live version of an actual episode.
>>
>>19388616
--Please tell us your impressions after playing each character for a year.

Shinjo: Sena is a cheerful, energetic, smiling and powerful girl, so I've had a lot more chances to be told by the staff and the Kiramagers that I've become more cheerful than when I first started. I was the complete opposite of Sena, being an indoor and quiet type, so I was influenced by Sena and I feel that I was able to get closer to her by playing the role for a year.

Ms. Kudo: At first, I had created Sayou as the "core" of the character, as a gentle and calm woman who is mentally mature among the six, but as I played the role more and more, I started to see her various charms. When she gets too passionate about something she loves, she becomes strict with everyone, and she also has a girlish side. I have been influenced by her for a year, and I think I have become a stronger person. Originally, Sayou was my ideal image of a woman, so I've been working hard to become closer to her, even without acting, and I think I've gotten a little closer.
>>
>>19388619
--Please tell us about the most difficult episode of filming.

Mr. Kudo & Ms. Shinjo: It was unanimous (laughs).

Mr. Kudo: "Kirameinya" (laughs).

Mr. Shinjo: The "cat episode" (Episode 41: I want to be just the way I am) of "Kiramei-nya" is the best one for both of us (laughs).

Kudo: It was hard to get rid of the embarrassment of being a cat and saying "nyan-nyan" to the camera in the presence of so many staff members.

Shinjo: In the dry (rehearsal), we were supposed to shoot a 30-second cat scene, but they didn't cut it after 30 seconds, so we had to do a long scene for over 2 minutes, which was quite mentally taxing (laughs).

--Have any of your impressions of the film changed from the first time you saw it?

Shinjo: It has changed quite a bit. There was a project where we had to answer our first impressions, and I wrote that you were "mature". She's younger than me, but I thought she was really nice and had the maturity of Sayou-nee. Now, my impression of her is different from Sayou-nee's maturity, and as everyone says, she seems to be floating in the air by three millimeters (laughs). (laughs) She is actually younger than me, and there are times when she spoils me, which makes me happy. I think it strengthened the fact that I'm not only mature but also cute.

Ms. Kudo: I'm so happy! At first, I thought you were a quiet angel, but as I worked with you for a year, I realized that you are a very dependable older sister. Of course, angels are angels and they always take care of me by letting me spoil them and relying on me all the time, so now I feel like a solid and reliable angel sister (laughs).

Ms. Shinjo: Mm-hmm (laughs). You've made me very "morimori" (laugh).
>>
>>19388543
Speaking of the toku knowledge hashtag, I currently gathering lots of them in Google Docs, mostly are Riders because I copied some from /krg/ at first, but currently picking the non-Riders too.

The thing is I don't know if most of these are legit or not, except the ones that posted by actors or staffs.
>>
>>19388620
--Please tell us about the highlights of the movie.

Shinjo: This movie is about a world in a dream, so the characters wear costumes that match the dream and the scenes change frequently. Also, there is a rare scene where Sena works with Sayou and Shiguru, a combination that has never happened in the TV series, which I think is unique to the movie. I hope you'll pay attention to that.

Kudo: One of the highlights of Sayou is that she wears costumes that you can't see in the main series (on TV), and she fights in a way that you can't see in the main series. We are doing things in the movie that we haven't done in the TV show, so I want you to pay attention to how they fight. Also, I hope you will enjoy watching the large-scale performances that only movies can offer!
>>
>>19388458
Can't wait! Also can't wait for Kiramei's finale. Let's see Yodon get shined upon.
>>
>>19388652
You sucks
>>
>>19388657
Here we go again.
>>
>>19388708
Yes, we are. You sucks
>>
Is Ohranger as bad as I keep hearing?
>>
>>19388652
Zenkaiger's base looks max cozy already and Kiramager's finale looks to be pretty fantastic. Very exciting.
>>
>>19388710
It's a fun series and the girls are cute so watch it. Without wearing pants.
>>
>>19388710
Just expect the dark tone that the show starts with to not stay around very long. After the sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway the writers wanted to bring levity which made the show going forward pretty bi-polar. Overall worth a watch though.
>>
>>19388652
Good time to be a Sentai fan
Also Saber is getting a bit better I guess so good time to be a Rider fan? lol
>>
>>19388719
It don't feel that dark so far. What kind of changes happened?
>>
>>19388735
From the first episode you don't feel the darker tone? A robot terrorist army is killing everybody.
The changes start around episode 9.
>>
>>19388606
>Sky Team (Pink and Blue)
I think this is the first time they're called this. Wish they had subgroup names more often.
>>19388620
>we were supposed to shoot a 30-second cat scene, but they didn't cut it after 30 seconds, so we had to do a long scene for over 2 minutes
Who was the director for this episode again? Was it Morita cause after the shit he did with Konno Ayaka in ZvD I highly expect it to be him.
>>
>>19388857
isn't that Sky Mage
>>
>>19388857
Koichiro Hayama-kantoku desu
>>
>>19388862
Sky Mage is the name of Jetter and Helico's combi.
>>
https://nyaa.si/view/1343075

Holy shit
>>
>>19388862
Yeah. I was talking about I wish more shows not just Sentai had subgroup names. iirc Boukenger also split the team. Red Blue Pink were A Team. Black Yellow were B Team.
>>
>>19388869
>File size: 1.3 TiB
good god
>>
File: 1566644358053.png (311 KB, 376x362)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>19388869
>Literally every single season of Sentai besides Kiramager in one torrent
Holy shit indeed. This could be so useful.
>>
File: kirafetish.jpg (477 KB, 1920x2181)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>19388857
>Who was the director for this episode again?
Both 40 (mangaka episode) and 41 (cat episode) was directed by Koichiro Hayama.

While entirely different tone because of different writers, both episodes have a scene where one of the girls either got tickled (Sayo) or clawed (Mabushina). I guess it's just his fetish.
>>
>>19388869
I just want to say, I am grateful that I'm still alive
>>
>>19388864
>>19388919
Welp, at least they're "tame" unlike Sakamoto when it comes to his horniness
>>
>>19388931
Sakamoto directs films like a chuunibyou and I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>19388869
>Do you Have Tv-nihon versions both Super And Kamen Rider
why would you do this
>>
>>19389046
Some people are just ride or die TV-N users.
>>
>>19389046
TV-Nihon have been around so long, they're mainstays even if they're kind of archaic.
>>
File: EuwAMPfUYAAO6zp.jpg (407 KB, 2048x1536)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
>>
File: EuvmZEtVIAIki7Y.jpg (265 KB, 1478x1108)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>
>>19388869
FYI this seem to use Shout subs for Jet-Hurri as opposed to the fansub releases.
>>
can't believe hammy is one of those cancerous 'oppa did nothing wrong' types
>>
>>19389101
>>19389109
I don't know why, but the guy in orange really looks like he fucks.
>>
>>19389185
oh man it gets even worse than that; his fan before he had fans
>>
>>19389185
>>19389196
Be mindful, this is her only character arc.
>>
File: dino man.jpg (34 KB, 242x402)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Can someone explain to me why did they pick this Sentai Mech out of all of them for the Super Robot War series?
>>
>>19389271
Likely Power R*ngers reasons or they just want to.
>>
Is Zenkaiger starting fully in media res (right in the middle of things)? All the previews we've see don't see to include how the team meets and how they get their gear.
>>
>>19389271
anon, there's a reason zyuran is one of the zenkaigers
>>19389278
>power rangers
>for SRW
>>
>>19389302
Can you explain why?
>>
>weird squid moving a robot suit
now this is an alien design finally
>>
>>19389333
Because this robot and show are popular and recognizable across the world as "Power Rangers".
>>
yeah who could have actually seen this development coming
>>
>>19389271
The Daizyujin completely changed how Sentai mecha were designed Even within Japan by itself it's a big breaking point within Sentai, even if Zyuranger itself isn't a big fan favorite.
>>
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>19389333
Zyuranger is very popular in Japan
>>
>>19389407
This feels like one of those surreal memes on twitter
>Tsukasa is a Spicefag
Based.
>>
>>19388620
>Sena's actress was the older one
What the fuck? That's what I get for not paying attention.
>>
File: pjtk2oQFCD1rvkpf6_1280.jpg (144 KB, 1200x630)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
In Super Sentai and Tokusatsu:

why do characters "bleed" sparks on heavy hits?

why do defeated monsters (or often even humans) explode after they fall down?

It's to make it more kid friendly, right? Like nobody really ever dies violently in these shows, they are "defeated".
>>
>>19389863
don't worry about it, it just happens
>>
File: 1594232059234.png (1.05 MB, 1202x676)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
I am very proud of this line
https://over-ti.me/releases/kiramager-44/
>>
>>19389863
It's all rooted back to Japanese theater tropes.
>>
>>19389992
People exploded in Japanese theater/plays?! Sounds like fun.
>>
>>19389951
you did it, son of a bitch you did it
sasuga Ei-san
>>
someone bake the episode bread
>>
>>19389863
Cause its fucking color
I wish I COILD BLEED SPARKS instead of this stupid green shit
>>
>>19390227
>bleeds green
Anon are you okay?
>>
>>19390227
Anon, that means you're taking too much of your arthritis medication.
>>
>>19390243
>>
>>19390227
Alien detected
>>
>>19389271
>>19389333
Daizyujin pretty much revolutionized the Sentai mechas forever, it may not be the first animal-themed like Live Robo, but Live Robo still looks too blocky then added with animal features like the lion head.
>>
File: 1000155308_10.jpg (28 KB, 560x560)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Yodonna official rubber charm, drawn by K-SuKe (creature designer)
>>
>>19390392
Cute.
>>
>>19390445
Cool hand...? Goseiger toys are kinda whatever IMO. The Tensouder was a cool changer and the mech was a teensy bit generic.
>>
>>19390445
Cut your nails first
>>
>>19390452
that's nice but stay on topic.
and for >>19390450
The mechs don't actually look that bad, sure they look generic with the "two mech are leg and one are arm" but the idea behind them are nice. And thanks for the information.
>>
File: 1543374881875.jpg (60 KB, 706x706)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>19390392
>Sentai Figuarts are dead an they'll never release a Yodonna Figuart
>>
>>19390392
>tongue out
my glue is ready
>>
File: s-l400.jpg (45 KB, 400x400)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>19390482
Never expecting a Figuarts, but I wish this Girls In Uniform toyline continued. Yodonna seems to keep dominating Twitter trends almost every Sunday morning, I'm surprised they still not considering to do an actual figure.

Or if it's not a GIU, wish they do something like that anime-style Izu & Azu figure.
>>
>>19390504
yeah legit Yodonna is probably most boner since Nai & Mare, omitting Marushina since she's not official
>>
File: 20200718_231102.jpg (66 KB, 720x685)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>19390504
Those were really cute but I guess the plushies do sell well enough or even better than the figurines
>>
>>19390522
yeah too bad Yodonna showed up too late to get a plushie release
>>
File: 365.gif (2.38 MB, 634x350)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB GIF
>>
>>19390445
Fat hands. Bet they're greasy too.
>>
>>19390550
cool. i wash my hands.
>>
>>19390537
Is Blue Flash the "fun one?"
>>
>>19389407
That feels creepy
>>
Finished watching Zyuranger, it is an ok season. Liked the characters, even if they weren't as developed as Geki and Burai.
>>
>>19390673
I can barely tell him apart from Green personality wise. Flashman was not very good but La Nafel is hot as fuck.
>>
>>19390736
It's finale stretch was pretty good.
>>
>>19390797
I thought Flashman was great, but it's true there isn't a lot differentiating the main cast personality-wise. They're likeable enough though.
>>
>>19388869
1.3 TB doesn't seem like alot for 43 seasons of SS

Still a good motivator to get another external hdd
>>
>>19390445
Don't get why you need to show your hand but okay. Let me get my lotion.
>>
>>19390990
Most of the size comes from the later BD releases. From what I've seen of other complete series sizes that's pretty much around what it would be with all of them.
>>
>>19390392
CUTE! I guess it should go up at the usual places eventually?
>>
>>19390504
Something has to made of her, it would be downright stupid to not capitalize on it
>>
>>19391077
A body pillow.
>>
I just want to be the first to say it; I can't wait for Zenkairanger! Zenkaiwhite is going to be my favorite Ranger! But I might also like Zenkaired. Zenkaipink is cute too!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
What makes Hurricanger the Den-O of Super Sentai? One way or another it seems to keep coming back long after its term has expired.
>>
>>19391239
The Hurricanegers were actually the team that started the idea of 10YA specials. All three of them just love being rangers and come back whenever needed.
>>
>>19391244
I imagine that doesn't include the Gouraigers
>>
>>19391248
They don't reappear as much, no.
>>
>>19389503
In-universe, Sayou is older. You can't be a professional surgeon at the age of 21.
>>
Seeing how Shirakura trolled the entire Kamen Rider fandom with DvZ/ZvD, I'm very curious to see what he's planning to do with Zenkaiger....
>>
>>19391330
That was a shoestring budget mini-series, Zenkaiger is an actual series he also seems incredibly proud of.
>>
>>19391330
>Shirakura trolled the entire Kamen Rider fandom with DvZ/ZvD
What happened there? I haven't been keeping up with Rider stuff recently.
>>
>>19391359
The endings of the recently aired Zi-O vs Decade and Decade vs Zi-O miniseries have a lot of Japanese fans incredibly soured. That's it really.
>>
>>19391088
And then some Korean make another hashtag that protesting it.
>>
I'm hoping for a Gorider tie ins. It's a crime they didn't get any Sentai characters in the specials.
>>
Why are fighting game costume mods always of GaoWhite?
https://twitter.com/RYO_NAS/status/1360569706009161729
>>
File: sasuga great producer.jpg (68 KB, 760x276)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>19391330
>>
>>19391504
Is this the one that claims he rather watches Fukushima getting nuke again over DvZ?
>>
>>19391471
Haven't seen Gaoranger, but these are my guesses
>Simpler design.
Excluding the helmet, which will always need effort for a model texture, the suit is rather simple, just some bands of gold, some pink lining, and the sash. The only hard parts would be the symbol on the chest and the claws, though the latter seems to be optional.
>Character popularity
I'm not familiar with Gaoranger, so don't know if she's popular, but it's possible.
>Coomers
What I think is the most likely reason, especially after seeing those images. There are those out there who get off to sentai suits, so you simply need to question if she's one of the popular sentai members for that purpose.
>>
>>19391520
GaoWhite has a very iconic voice among most Sentai girls.
>>
>>19391504
I don't understand nips
>>
>>19391504
I'd prefer if this was in text so I could DeepL it.
>>
>>19391504
Are these posters saying that they don't have faith in Zenkaiger now? Japanese channers are the original doomposters I swear.
>>
>>19391574
>>19391581
>>19391648

>'The Zenkaiger film was also a letdown, I'm really starting to think Shirakura has lost his touch'

>'He never had it to begin with'

>My anticipation for Zenkai wanes at the thought of the bad Shirakura disease of "It's intentionally unorthodox".'
(this one's a bit awkward for me, sorry).
>>
>>19391756
>Shirakura has lost his touch
He lost it since Zi-O
>>
>>19391756
Man, they should at least give the actual show a chance.
>>
>>19391767
How new are you?
>>
>>19391777
What?
>>
>>19391778
Hating on something new before even giving it a chance is basically a norm with these people
>>
>>19391756
like I said, that place is 4chins, dunno why people expect otherwise
>>
>>19391793
>4chins
Is that a play of words on 4chan and chinpo (penis)?
>>
>>19391779
I guess because it's from their home country they're way more harsh then us.
>>
>>19391760
No, he lost it since Decade.
>>
>>19391793
They never actually shitpost though, they're all doomposters but they're pretty courteous lmao
I guess 4chan being a multicultural shithole is partly why we have stuff like SEAnigger posting, which they obviously don't have since everyone is either Japanese or larps as being Japanese
>>
>>19391804
Yep, you're new, alright.
>>
File: blackbois.jpg (79 KB, 550x888)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>
>>19391239
When did they last come back? The 10YA special?
>>19391248
They were in the 10YA special at least.
>>
>>19391829
Nice of Bamba's actor to shout out the guy playing Dino Fury Black. I'm at least gonna watch the first episode out of pure curiosity like with all the newer PR shows. I wanna know what the fuck the deal is with the scalie friend they have.
>>
>>19391831
Only Nao came back for Hero Mama League
>>
>>19391836
>Watching PR
>>
>>19391813
>They never actually shitpost though, they're pretty courteous
>He doesn't know about the HaseKara Calamity
>He doesn't know about the Yakyuu Tribe
>>
>>19391836
I checked it out, it's shit. I appreciate the use of 100% original footage, the characters being from different walks of life instead of being part of a tribe is good, but everything else is dogshit. PR 'lore' is cringeworthy, their version of Gaisorg is a joke, music is crap and Power Rangers in general is a cheap pastiche.
>>
>>19391851
I'm talking about the toku discussions only anon, look at any threads on 2ch right now and they're all civil
>>
>>19391854
Sounds like what I expected. That's one of the things I never liked about PR in that the BGM and changer/weapon sounds are such a fucking downgrade from the Sentai scores/sounds.
>>
Is there anywhere that has the first two sets of Sentai Gears available still? They're unavailable on AmiAmi and HobbySearch and it seems like Amazon JP isn't getting them (which is unfortunate as it tends to be cheaper to buy from there in the EU).
>>
>>19391813
>They never actually shitpost though
retard
>>
>>19391860
Seriously, not saying that Sentai is the most high-brow media for 20+ year-old nerds to consume but they at least put effort into the presentation of their shows to offer some wider appeal, hence why they're family shows. PR is for kids through and through, not saying the production team don't enjoy working on it but it has no merit outside of selling toys to guys on /prg/
>>
>>19391862
Anon Sentai Gears aren't even out yet
>>
>>19391866
I didn't say that either, no need to defend Sentai for yourself.
>>
>>19391866
>>19391860
no that's Disney's stuff that carried over. Pre SPD they have solid sfx.
>>19391854
it has dinosaur lady tho
>>
>>19391868
AmiAmi and HobbySearch both had pre-orders up but they're now out of stock and Amazon has pre-orders for the Geartlinger/belt buckle thing/mecha up, finding collectibles in stock can be a pain so I prefer to order as soon as possible.
>>
>>19391875
Please don't tell me it has another Bulk and Skull expy that get their own stupid whimsical silly theme whenever they're on screen.
>>
File: IMG_20170108_145936.jpg (530 KB, 1152x2048)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
>>19391471
>>19391520
I always feel the suit looks sexy, same with Zyuoh Tiger.
>>
>>19391881
Furry
>>
>>19391793
It's closer to old 4chan than 4chan, it still has the sidebar and all.
>>19391862
Should have preordered them when they went up, get the 3rd set instead then hunt mandarake when the first two sets come out.
>>
https://youtu.be/TXzuceteyWk
I never knew Zenkaizer was a youtuber.
>>
>>19391913
Yay, more celebrity eating
>>
>>19391913
Nice. Time for some quality time with our lead ranger for the next year.
>>
>>19391917
Indeed so. Time for some quality time for us to spend it with quality with our lead ranger that is Goshikida Kaito also known as Zenkaiser of Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger, played by Komagine Kiita who was born in the year 2000
>>
>>19391923
Anon are you okay.
>>
>>19391927
Indeed so. I am definitely okay spending quality time with quality with our lead ranger for the next year that is Komagine Kiita, who plays Zenkaiser of the Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger, also known as Goshikida Kaito.
>>
File: 20210210_223738.jpg (123 KB, 720x565)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
If zenkaiger doesn't get more human members does that means that zenkaizer actor will have to hang out with the suit actors?
>>
>>19391931
And what's wrong with that?
>>
>>19391931
It's not like him being the only human ranger on the team means he's gonna be lonely. He has staff to talk to, suit actors, the voice actors when it's post-production time.
>>
File: smp seirei no o.jpg (182 KB, 1440x826)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>
>>19391913
he had a bunch of instagram images and one where he is Joker, he also apparently did acting before? he's sorta like Inukai
>>
File: savage.png (1000 KB, 1366x768)
1000 KB
1000 KB PNG
>>19391913
>>
>>19391944
Yeah he's an established actor.
>>
>>19391934
Nah that's pretty cool actually
>>
>>19391913
Oh yeah they actually make that sukiyaki pizza from the movie.
https://twitter.com/ore825/status/1363760858111729664
>>
>>19391974
They're also selling Pizza Sukiyaki at a pop-up Zenkaiger X Kiramager cafe as well.
>>
File: EINFxJHXYAEQRGi.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>19391944
>>
>>19391986
>Kaito from the Society World
>>
>>19389111
Which are "better"?
>>
>>19392001
The non-Shout subs of course
>>
>>19392001
The Shout subs are fine enough, though I prefer the fansubs.
Can't win them all I guess.
>>
>>19392002
>>19392004
I see. I'm not familiar with Shout since I never actually watched anything with those subs, so thanks.
>>
>>19391986
He really lives on Society
>>
>>19391986
>>19392010
Where's that Joker Tametomo image when you need it?
>>
>>19392005
Like I said, 100% fine. The styling on the subs themselves looked awful but PU probably made them not look as shit.
>>
If I had trouble getting into Sun Vulcan (not because it's dated or anything like that, I just wasn't having too much of a good time with it), should I still try the earlier series or are they similar in tone?
>>
>>19392049
You should give Gorenger a try for sure. It holds up.
>>
>>19392051
Will do, thank you.
>>
>>19391986
>>19392010
>WE LIVE IN A KIKAITOPIA
>>
>>19391931
Twokaiser should be joining very early and I don't see he he won't be another human considering he's another "kaiser".
>>
>>19392087
Twokaiser will probably appear around the early/mid 10s and I'll be very surprised if he's not human.
>>
>>19392089
Toys for him are scheduled for late April, so it'll probably be more like episode 8 or 9. It's certainly set to be an earlier debut than Canalo or Takamichi, and based on Vroon's VAs comment that the movie takes place "~episode 7", that seems to line up.
>>
>>19392098
Huh, alright then. I dunno why but I'm kinda getting a rival team vibe from him and his SD Kikainoids, specially with his changer being a Gokaiger homage.
>>
>>19392100
I think that's likely the idea. We are probably getting something like the Go-On Wings
>>
Geez the sunny backdrop really ruins the mood for Juuru's comeback
>>
>>19392001
I grabbed the Timeranger one just because there seems to be no alternative besides TVN.
>>
>>19391913
Aww this is recent? He's kinda cute now that we see him in motion.
>>
>>19392142
It's recent because he's making his character's favorite food pizza sukiyaki.
>>
>>19392146
Kaito loves pizza sukiyaki?
>>
>>19392151
Yep, it's his quirk that he likes weird food I guess. Also according to movie spoilers he gets sweaty easily?
>>
>>19392154
More of this movie spoiler?
>>
>>19392146
>>19392151
>sukiyaki
nice
>pizza
but why, this is as blasphemous as "pizza bowl"
>>
>>19392267
Spoilers were posted last thread IIRC. His innate sweatiness allowed him to escape those chains.
>>
>>19392279
What a peculiar dude.
>>
>>19392284
He seems like he's gonna be a very quirky guy overall. Mr. Weirdo and his Robot Friends.
>>
Something about ZyuranTyranno's chime sounds familiar to me... but I can't recall what it sounds like.
>>
>>19392292
HOLY SHIT. IT'S KIRBY'S GOURMET RACE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w4B16TRsPM&ab_channel=31HorasMusic
>>
>>19392292
>>19392299
I am very glad I'm not the only one who heard it
>>
>>19392302
What does this mean Ei, or was it pure coincidence lol.
>>
>>19392310
Imagine Kaito as Kirby going through the gourmet race with all the food being pizza sukiyaki.
>>
>>19392267
>>19385311
>>
>>19392314
I can imagine that.
>>
>>19392292
>>19392299
which chime
>>
>>19392334
The standby music that plays when you build ZenkaiOh ZyuranGaon.
>>
>>19392340
ahh found a vid, holy shit it is the gourmet race
>>
>>19392334
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIjQFec7HkI&ab_channel=%E3%83%90%E3%83%B3%E3%83%80%E3%82%A4%E5%85%AC%E5%BC%8F%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%8D%E3%83%AB

Observe at 0:11 until 0:16 and compare it to the beginning of >>19392299.
>>
So I'm gonna assume Vroon also has the sound piece like Zyuran?
>>
>>19392100
It definitely feels that way, especially with the two robots having their own gears with the Twokai suffix as if they were rangers
>>
>>19392310
I'm not sure. I remember being told many songs use famous sound bites as a base in order to choregraph the rest of the song. For example, Ultra Instinct's theme uses something called the Song of Death (I could be wrong on its name since I cannot find it again) in its first few seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8qg-XzHgUk
Which many point out this same sound bite was used in One Jump ahead in Aladdin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEF5ZMyXhtk
>>
Being a fan of Smash and Kirby alike, this makes me giddy.
>>
>>19392349
He's the bigger one so probably.
>>
>>19392352
Woah, so this goes way beyond my expertise... sound makers would know of this stuff/theory then.
>>
again, the toys are much better than kiramai dx, I wonder why they didn't even bother giving them lighting effects despite being all about KIRA KIRA
>>
>>19392362
The plastic was sparkly I guess. But yeah Zenkaiger's toys are already much better.
>>
>>19392051
No, it doesn't. JAKQ is much better, and even after the retool it's a better Goranger than Goranger.
>>
>>19392408
That's the first time I've seen an opinion like this but let that anon do what he wants.
>>
>>19392362
Because even-numbered season.
>>
>>19392267
ZENKAIGER

>Narration shows a text crawl of Sentai pictures. " Kiramager, Ryusoulger, the world had a lot of wonderful teams... until now" The pictures get eaten by a Dark Gear. They look like the Senkai Gears, but Black/Purple. The gear ring is replaced with teeth looking things.
>civilians are attack by grunts and MOTW. Zenkaigers come in already transformed.
>They save the day. Cut to big bads.
>They have access to the powers of all the previous villains.
>They make a Kaijin that's an amalgamation of every previous villain. Super Warumono World
>Cut to the heroes. Juran goes shopping with Kaito.
>Kaito drops a red Gear. It has all the Red Helmets on both sides of the gear.
>Flashback to when Kaito was a kid. His parents tell him "We made this just for you"
>Bunch of sentai villains come back and terrorize the town. Returning guests include Basco from Gokaiger, Zamigo from Lupin vs Pat, and Kyuuemon from Ninninger.
>More villains do show up, but they are unvoiced.
>They steal the team's changer and take them to the middle of nowhere.
>The team is chained up. Kaito escapes because of his excessive sweating. He slips out of the chains. (no lie. Looks like this might be one of his character quirks.)
>He knocks the changer out of one of the bad guy's hand and uses the Red Gear from before. It summons every Red. Akaranger looks around and says "This is their world huh?"
>>
>>19392424
>The reds help get back all the changers. The respective Reds give back the changer to their Zenkai counterpart For example, Tyrannoranger gives the changer to Juran
>The team transforms. All the reds react to Zenkaiser not being a Red. "Whaaa? You're not a red?!"
>The Zenkaigers fight Warumono World while the Reds fight the previous villains.
>After they beat the bad guy, Akaranger de transforms and gives Zenkaiser a typical speech about protecting the world. Then everyone fades into light.
>The villains show up as astral projections and say "Thanks for beating him. Now we're free. Come fight us on our world some time.
>>
>>19392424
>>19392427
So if this film is taking place around episode 7, does that mean that they won't start dimension hopping until then?
>>
>>19392427
>>19392424
Anon delivered. That anon helped but it only lead to partial spoiler with the villlains' powers returning back to Gokaiger's universe.
>>
KIRAMAGER

>Main villain is Nightmare Maestro Minjo. Red Masked Sister of the witch that poisoned Zabyun. She appeared in the series very briefly. She has a sheep based Kaijin that makes people fall asleep.
>Red, Yellow, and Silver are stuck in a dream world.
>Minjo stole a "dream stone" from crystalia and made this world. Although the dream stone makes a dream world based off of someone's dreams. It's a mystery whose.
>the world switches between Earth, Yodonheim, and Crystalia
>Anyone who happened to fall asleep when Minjo cast her spell are stuck in the dream world.
>Blue, Pink, Green, and Mabusheena intentionally fall asleep to try and save everyone. They're not trapped though and use Mabusheena as some sort if conduit.
>They find out that they're actually in Garza's dream world. He still thinks about Crystalia at times.
>They fucking did it. They played PPAP. To wake up Blue, Pink, and Green, Muryou starts some music and starts singing PPAP. The rangers hear it and start singing too. It shocks them awake.
>Minjo tries to kill Garza. If she kills Garza while the kirameiger are still in his dreams, they die too.
>Blue, Pink, and Green come out in the nick of time and prevent her from doing that. Garza snaps out and whoops Minjo's butt, then walks away.
>Minjo and her sheep Kaijin grow giant and fight the Kirameigers. No Grateful Phoenix. No movie exclusive robot, but Juuru's Imagination turns Zabyun into a shoulder cannon and they save the day.
>Dream stone leaves, but gives the Kiramaiger one last dream. Extended version of the ED dance.
>>
https://youtu.be/61e0Yo81RWc

Tokusatsu Girl Panna talking about the movie title references in every Kiramager episode titles.
>>
>>19392443
What movie is 'May He Rest in Peace' referring to?
>>
>>19392442
Kiramager movie seems like a typical summer movie but sounds fun. Can't believe they actually used PPAP. Also I wanna watch this for Minjou's fucking sexy voice.
>>
What is Bias' power lmao except for manipulating people (that's without using his brainwashing which is cool)
>>
>>19392454
He's just very, very charismatic.
>>
>>19392452
We're finally dealing with a posthumous character (who's a sexy voice). We know she is dead by the end of the series.
>>
RYUSOULGER

>Movie starts with "In loving memory of" for Ui's actress (RIP Mana Kinjo)
>starts with a recap of the Nada Saga. Takes place after Episode 32.
>Episode 32 had a minosaur that made everyone attack each other. The movie shows the team taking care of the remnants.
>Nada's Gaisorg soul has the power to take out the hate from people affected by the minisaur
>The Minosaur is literally just a human girl. Her power was that the team couldn't transform.
>Nada uses his Gaisorg soul and takes the hate out of the minosaur.
>Something something friendship, something something best teammates.
>The Ryusoul team plays ping pong with the Minisaur host and Ui shows up for a quick montage section.
>No robot fights. Nada doesnt even transform into Gaisorg
>>
>>19392464
I'm fine with Ryusoulger's "movie" just being a in memorium for Ui's actress plus a little more time with Nada.
>>
>>19391330
Can yoU actually explain what's wrong with it instead of being vague as fuck? I wouldn't care otherwise. And I thought Zi-O was alright.
>>
>>19391330
I think that was more on Inoue's writing.
>>
>>19392470
People in /krg/ are just having a little too much fun with the "chaos" that the endings of the miniseries brought about mostly on Japanese forums.
>>
>>19392427
>Come fight us on our world some time
WAT. Why are they being chummy. Or was it in a threat kind of way?
>>
>>19392409
Because most people in these threads don't have opinions. They take assumptions as gospel and repeat the same shit as if it was truth so "JAKQ is bad" for being cancelled. Goranger was cheap, had lazy writing, lazy editing, abuse of stock footage in every episode and it's also long as fuck and it can be quite a challenge to get through it.
>>
>>19392349
yes
>>
>>19392470
Watch it yoUrself.
>>
>>19392464
I guess only Koh who transformed?
>>
>>19392451
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0380761/
>>
There are retards on rangerboard that think the Super combinations are related to Twokaizer because they think Two is pronounced the same way as su in Japanese. Western fans were a fucking mistake.
>>
>>19392513
Why are you on rangerboard in the first place?
>>
File: EuuX6JRXYBMYUf_.jpg (334 KB, 1433x2048)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>
File: EuuXel3XMAYoLi3.jpg (125 KB, 1180x556)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>19392519
>>
>>19392513
You have to go back
>>
File: EuuX5WcXAAMbwT3.jpg (317 KB, 1423x2048)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>19392526
>>
>>19392498
Oldass movie. Japanese fans would appreciate this more, I bet.
>>
File: EuuXeaNXYAAZoQj.jpg (119 KB, 1146x544)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>19392529
>>
>>19392518
Wanted to see what other discussions were happening about Zenkaiger but ended up giving myself cancer from seeing the word "Twoper" being unironically used multiple times.
>>
File: 20210123_221948.jpg (82 KB, 541x694)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>19392519
>>19392526
Best girl
>>
>>19392519
>>19392526
>>19392529
>>19392533
Cute!
>>
>>19392513
>>19392536
It's to be expected from dukemon cultists
>>
>>19392519
>>19392526
>>19392529
>>19392533
I want this for Yodonna and Minjo.
>>
>>19392529
>>19392519
I can't wait to see one of these for Magine.
>>
File: Tatsui_Ui.jpg (69 KB, 400x601)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>19392464
>February 24, 1996
That's the same day i was born. RIP
>>
I hate the jark matter robot lab so much
>>
its one of THOSE episodes I see
>>
>>19393023
stupid sexy spada
>>
>>19393023
Get ready for BUY MY ALBUM the episode
>>
>>19393028
I made it through the 8(?) episodes kiramager did of that, one here should be nothing
>>
kotaro looks like he's actually really enjoying stinger being a loser, how cute
>>
>>19393034
It's not even really tied into the episode like the Mabusheena song or the band episode, nor did they have the decency to leave it for the credits. Stinger just gets really gay and sings for his robot aibo out of nowhere.
>>
lucky no
>>
get a fucking blog for fucks sake
>>
>>19393069
no
>>
they are perfect
>>
sound image test
>>
>>19393219
>>19393177
>sound image
????
>>
sentai needs to do this more often
>>
>goranger reference for cassiopeia kyutama baseball game
it just works
>>
>>19393228
newfag
>>
>>19393228
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/31045-4chan-external-sounds
I was just testing out
>>
If you're not considering the inconsistencies after the first 8 episodes, how bad Ohranger really is?
>>
>>19393296
It's still kind of a mess even discounting the retool. Baranoia swings from world ending threat to shenanigans on a dime.
>>
>>19392484
If super juran has the kyuryoger sting what will super vroon have
>>
>>19393311
Is Riki cool at the very least?
>>
>>19388474
pink mogs the fuck out of green
>>
>>19393327
Nah. Best way I can put it: they overcorrected from the complaints they got about Kou from Dairanger.
>>
>>19393373
Yeah but green has a nicer ass, she definitely looks more like she fucks
>>
>>19393296
>>19393311
Ohranger when it focuses on its main story: good, mostly
Ohranger when it doesn't: dogshit terrible
>>
>>19393234
him getting hit by a baseball is hilarious as fuck
>>
>>19392519
she looks so smol
>>
>>19393325
>implying Vroon will get anything
>>
>>19393311
No wonder Gokai Silver couldn't believe OhRed would negotiate with Basco to Jolokia. He did better with Baranoia, wiped them out.
>>
File: 1511919498684.jpg (95 KB, 750x500)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>19393023
The music of this episode is very romantic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxmBeQwJO1o
>>
anyone know the name of the song from tsurugi's debut? kyuranger episode 21. Can't fnd it.
>>
>>19393296
Even at show's absolute worst, it's better than most of the ones from last 10 years.
It has consistently great action and a really cool cast of heroes if nothing else.
>>
>>19391854
(You)
>>
Is there any way to get the Kyuranger blogger banned? People have told him politely to stop and now he's doing it just to be an asshole.
>>
>>19393900
I like to read his comments on Kyuranger. You constantly telling him to stop is worse than him.
>>
>>19391854
Yeah you just described power rangers. First time? You're supposed to compare it to OTHER Power Rangers series.
>>
File: bigcrushingdeath.jpg (58 KB, 1002x755)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Did people notice or care that Rin's actress was Japanese but her character was Chinese?
>>
>>19393900
Report all of his post as spamming/flooding

>>19393910
Of course you would like your own posts
>>
>>19393461
There's plenty of good episodic plots though
>cactus bros episode
>bara revenger episode
>juri becomes rambo episode
>drunken festival monster episode
>momo's missing friend episode
>>
>>19393826
You mean this?
https://soundcloud.com/user-985121407/legendary-houou-soldier
>>
>>19393928
I don't think people really care today or back than, it's a Japanese show not really sure if they would hire a Chinese actor.
>>
>>19393928
How do you call that?
Ricewashing?
>>
File: MomoinCarranger.jpg (210 KB, 2048x1536)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
she is perfect and cute
>>
>>19393955
Exactly that one, thank you so much.
>>
>>19393910
We know it's you, anon-kun
>>
>>19393928
>Did people notice
Probably. Most Chinese tend to have those mongolian flat faces that tend to look rather inhuman. You can usually tell, unless it's one of those Chinese with Japanese or Korean heritage.
>or care
I doubt it. If anything, they'd have prefered her being Japanese despite portraying a Chinese.
>>
>>19393932
>>19394059
I am not him.
>>
>>19394192
>>19394192
>>19394192
>>
New Thread: >>19394200
>>
>>19394205
>>19394194
For fucks sake
>>
>>19394205
retard
>>
>>19394194
>>19394205
So which one?
>>
File: DbWXinsV4AAAmDI.jpg (48 KB, 639x793)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>19394205
Seriously?
>>
>>19394236
Oldest one. Retards you can't refresh need to learn their place.
>>
>>19394236
First one, let the other one for Kyuranger spammer.
>>
BaraPinokiller is creepy. Imagine an unseemly robot hurting you.
>>
File: Xiaobudget.jpg (334 KB, 1440x810)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>19393234
>>
>>19390537
>>19390673
>>19390797
>>19390919

Wow. Blue is childlike and green is the hothead, they really couldn't have been any more clear with that.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.