[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 34 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~72 hours. Apply here.

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (1).jpg (44 KB, 318x400)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
What is the best mecha anime by Mitsuo Fukuda, and why is it GEAR Fighter Dendoh?
Also, Fukuda anime thread, I guess, but primarily Dendoh.
>>
The spirit of the Braves overrode Fukuda's inherent hackiness
>>
subs when?
>>
>>19355474
I wish we could get someone to sub this show, it's hard to believe no one wants to.
>>
>>19355679
Does it even have good clean raws? All I could ever find is shitty hardsub ones. I do have the Spanish subs that were put up here a while back. They could be used as the timing basis if we actually have clean raws.
>>
Let me bump with a question: Should Dendoh come back in Super Robot Wars, what series do you think would interact with them really well? It could be any mecha anime, even those not in SRW yet.
>>
>>19355750
Not that I'm aware of. I guess you could ask the several sub groups that said they were gonna sub it if they have them.
>>
>>19354788
In my top ten anime ever
>>19355679
I asked ARR about it, I'd gladly edit machine subs.
>>
>>19354788
I mean what else is there? Certainly not Gundam Seed. Dendoh kind of takes the win just through being competent.
>>
>>19357325
Dendoh won't be back, because it wasn't popular enough to warrant it. GGG returns now and then because it's still popular meanwhile.
>>
File: 20210211_005047.jpg (321 KB, 1821x800)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>19357585
It just recently got Super Minplas, so it's more likely than you'd think since SRW rosters are mostly about toy/kit shilling nowadays
>>
>>19357592
Aye. In all honesty, I want Dendoh to interact with Cross Ange (and optionally Gundam SEED) for being created by the same creator, and similar mecha designers, surprisingly. If another mecha anime with a kid hero like Wataru gave the ability to soften Ange a bit, I'm sure Hokuto and Ginga could also develop other members of Arzenal's first unit their way.
>>
>>19357585
bruh fucking LAYZNER has a shot at being in the next SRW

Don't be that guy

>>19357325
GA-GA-GA-GA-GA-GAOGAIGAR
>>
>>19357517
Seed is more memorable than Dendoh.
>>
>>19354788
I thought it was really boring honestly.
>>
>>19357325
Anything with a focus on machine life. GaoGaiGar is a given, the 00 movie would work well too.
>>
>>19357423
Nobody wants bootleg machine subs idiot, we want actual subs, idiot
>>
>>19357790
Memorably fucking SHIT
>>
>>19354788
Dendoh is mediocre.
Cross Ange is his best show, because he didn't actually direct it.
>>
>>19358111
Which is why Dendoh is the better of Fukuda's mecha anime. SEED is cringe because of overdone plot armor and Cross Ange is Cross Ange (self-explanatory filled with yuri and softcore hentai before Redo of Healer overdid it). Among them, Dendoh is plain children's mecha show done right.
>>
>>19358131
Where does Cyber Formula fit?
>>
>>19358155
It's racing, so not essentially an anime about saving the world. Though CF has a focus on the Asurada's systems being important, but is merely an afterthought when the focus is literally on racing.
>>
Something only ever mentioned in boxes for the DX Data Weapons, but never applied or hinted in the show itself, each Data Weapon embodies a symbol of virtue that is not fully explained at all.
Retranslating everything in more correct terms (Marble? WTF?):
>Unicorn Drill - Trust
>Viper Whip - Confidence
>Leo Circle - Bravery
>Bull Horn - Perseverance
>Gatling Boar - Creation
>Dragon Flare - Benevolence
>Kiba - Friendship
As the Phoenix Aile never had a toy, its virtue so far is unknown, until the Super Minipla was announced.
>>
File: 1239588535934.jpg (18 KB, 480x356)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>
File: 1233276998096.jpg (27 KB, 640x480)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>19359968
>but never applied or hinted in the show itself
That was a plot point when they were capturing the Data Weapons.

It's specifically mentioned by Vega that the reason Altea gets the Viper Whip when all 3 of them try to File Save it is because of his confidence, Ginga and Hokuto weren't feeling confident since Ogre had just finished beating them up, and Dendoh ran out of energy
>>
>>19360097
I see. Maybe they will bring up the aspect again should they bring Dendoh back in SRW, particularly if someone would loan either of the kids' GEAR Commanders and File Save the weapons. For some reason, an image of Ange File Saving Dragon Flare with Hokuto's Commander kept popping in my mind lately...
>>
>>19360097 >>19360543
Who got which Data Weapons again? I only remember the first 3 and I don't recall Kiba at all

t. played SRW R like 20 years ago
>>
>>19360594
As I can remember, first time File Saves in the show, Hokuto File Saved Unicorn and Dragon, Ginga with Leo and Boar, and Altair got Viper and Bull first. Kiba first appears in Episode 19, and even so, Altair would eventually claim all Data Weapons for himself (leading to the time where Dendoh goes Full Armor), but Hokuto and Ginga are able to get all of them back, as well as breaking Altair of his brainwashing for good.
>>
>>19357790
Yeah and the car accident I saw on the way was more memorable than the actual time I spent at the store but that doesn't mean it was good.
>>
>>19358131
SEED's the best but all of Fukuda's works are fun and enjoyable.
>>
>>19357592
Considering the amount of Yuusha kits from Koto and the Super Minipla line, I'm expecting to have some sort of Brave revival in the future (fingers crossed).
>>
>>19360729
Thanks anon

So...what the Hell is Kiba?
>>
>>19357325
Any of the Eldran series would work well. Would love to see them flesh out Daiteioh.
>>
>>19361156
The combination of Unicorn Drill and Leo Circle, it only emerges if Hokuto and Ginga's bond with each other reaches its peak and File Loads Unicorn and Leo at once. It can also sortie if they willingly make it manifest in GEAR's hangar based on a video I saw before (I can't find the video again, however). Kiba can transform into the bow-like Kiba Striker, the sword-like Kiba Breaker, and the jet-like Kiba Spinner.
>>
>>19361168
based Dendoh anon
>>
>>19361168

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjU6uOYNj6A
>>
>>19361219
This is mainly a Dendoh thread after all. I just want your voice on this series and hope for more than just Super Minipla.
So, what else do you want for Dendoh's 20th anniversary? From updated GEAR Commanders to wanting them back in SRW, tell me anything.
Cross Ange is also welcome here, but make it a sub-topic. Cross Ange focus threads are a mess, and I don't want that to overflow this thread when I want to mainly talk about Dendoh more.
>>
>>19361284
I've never actually seen it but found it very charming in SRW R and it definitely should get a return
>>
File: 094&095.jpg (644 KB, 1995x1488)
644 KB
644 KB JPG
>>19361168
>It can also sortie if they willingly make it manifest in GEAR's hangar based on a video I saw before (I can't find the video again, however)

Unicorn and Leo were hooked up to two supporting machines/vessels that were supposed to support Dendoh, when they were trying to fight against the Ragou virus.

When Kiba was formed, it absorbed the two machines.
>>
>>19359968
IIRC Phoenix Aile responds to hope. I know they mention this angle in SRW MX.
>>
Let me remind myself of all the unique abilities pre-installed in Dendoh and Oger the first six Data Weapons could unlock.
>Unicorn Drill: Fire Wall
A barrier of fire that can block some attacks at a wide radius. Since it's fire, it could be a hazard to civilians.
>Viper Whip: Illusion Flash
A powerful flash of light from Viper's eyes that would concuss its enemy with illusions, leaving them open to attack.
>Leo Circle: Hyper Scan
A powerful radar scanner that can identify the target's schematics, allowing them to learn its strong and weak points.
>Bull Horn: Auto Pressure
Enhances the strength of Dendoh's turbines, allowing it to emit a crushing field that can bind a target.
>Gatling Boar: Clock Manager
Generates a small pocket field that can stop time for brief moments, useful in pinning down a specific target.
>Dragon Flare: Crash Ray
A powerful beam from the metallic crest on Dendoh or Oger's forehead, it is used to jam a target's controls, unable to use some of its mechanisms.
>Phoenix Aile: Shared Install
Not quite an ability pre-installed to Dendoh, the Phoenix Aile can be used by both Dendoh and Oger at the exact same time, with Dendoh gaining the weapon proper and Oger large versions of Altair's paired katanas. When all seven are in Dendoh's possession, they can create the Greatsword of Dawn that is used to finally defeat Emperor Galfa once and for all.
>>
>>19361853
What does "Aile" even mean?
>>
File: 1221278673209.jpg (1.22 MB, 2383x3348)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>19363526
Glad to see another Dendoh fan, but you are way off base on some of these.
>Unicorn Drill: Fire Wall
It creates a barrier of energy, not fire in front of it
>Viper Whip: Illusion Flash
Enables a GEAR to move fast enough to create illusions that can attack all at once if needed
>Leo Circle: Hyper Scan
This one you got right
>Bull Horn: Auto Pressure
It's a gravity beam that stops a target from moving by waiting it down
>Gatling Boar: Clock Manager
This one you got right
>Dragon Flare: Crash Ray
It's a beam fired from the head of a GEAR that destroys the internal mechanics of a machine it strikes
>Phoenix Aile: Infinite Layer
Gives a GEAR infinite energy.

The Sword of Akatsuki is a part of the legend of the Data Weapons in general, enabled by gathering all of them, not specific to the Phoenix Aile itself.
>>
File: 1225746191226.jpg (62 KB, 720x480)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>19363527
It's French for wing
>>
>>19363546
I pretty much misunderstood some of the Data Weapons' abilities, especially not knowing that Phoenix has its own (though both Dendoh and Oger can Install Phoenix at the same time). Back to the Super Robot Wars idea, as their way to celebrate Dendoh's 20th anniversary, would it be fitting if the Data Weapons would play a major role in a game as an excuse to bring in various series together? Like the scattered Data Weapons end up in certain places from other series, including popular series not yet in a mainline SRW (like, say Gundam IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS or any of the Gundam Build series, or maybe even Granzort, which I wish they include in a different SRW).
>>
>>
File: 1306936500205.jpg (462 KB, 480x640)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
>>
>>19355750
Yea I was the one who put the Spanish subs on here after performing OCR on them, though they’re mostly just good for either timing or translation.
For anyone who wants them, they’re here:

https://mega.nz/folder/4M8hEYgL#v4mbv8mTcY0EVNsCjPzMVQ
Additionally, we do in fact have good raws that aren’t hard subs or anything,
>>
>>19363552
hoh-hoh

>>19365070
>IBO

pass
>>
>>19363526
I dunno why, but i love the basic computer terms sprinkled on the show. Like Dendoh's Data Weapons skill name, and some of the enemies like Error, Bug, Lock etc.
>>
>>19366247
Guess that's too strong a mix for an SRW to go with Dendoh. Other ideas?
>>
>>19354788
Dendoh is definitely memorable for being the closest to another Braves series as we will ever get. Since it used concepts from what was to be the next Braves series after GGG.

I think some of the concept made it into a game too?
>>
Come to think of it, Dendoh's controls are somewhat similar to Para-mails (except weapon switches, as the role was held by the GEAR Commander, and also, emphasis on somewhat due to having been controlled with bike-style grips and pedals). Say, in theory, who among the base crew members of the Aurora (before they take in the excommunicated Diamond Rose Knights) would partner with Dendoh's individual pilots post-Oger recovery? Technically, I'll not include Ange and Tusk this time, but you can go a step further if you so choose.
>>
>>19366277
>Since it used concepts from what was to be the next Braves series after GGG.
This doesn't seem to be true judging from the recent production interviews about Dendoh. It's probably one of those /m/ rumors that got repeated enough that people assume it must be true.
>>
What we could have gotten instead of SeeD. Hope they do reappear even in a SRW. Anyone have the Dendoh memorial book?
>>
File: 1424615766580.jpg (329 KB, 867x600)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>19368065
Do we know if that art is actually from a failed pitch or if it was an elaborate fake? I've never been able to find anything that would verify it was actually from a Sunirse employee. I'm not confident enough that it is legit to make that claim. Here's some of the other art anyway.
>>
>>19366277
It's not even close to being a Brave show. People seem to throw around that label at any mecha show that's not pretending to target an audience other than children for some reason
>>
>>19368403
If you'll take an anon's word for it, that was all stuff posted on the personal homepage of Hirokazu Hisayuki (Dendoh/Mai HiME character designer) 15+ years ago. I think it was a personal project rather than a pitch but I don't remember clearly. It was all drawn by him though.
>>
>>19366268
GaoGaiGar/Dendoh/Shinkalion
>>
>>19369204
Oh, Shinkalion. Passing mention that Shinkalion Z is now a thing, and has a way more refined gattai system than the original. This will be as jacked as Dendoh's scramble of Data Weapons, hopefully.
Then again, if you want to coincide certain universes with Data Weapons, which ones do you think will fit? Again, personally, Dragon Flare should coincide with Cross Ange for example. And for stupid reasons beside retconning how the fuck Kira survived the destruction of a walking nuclear power plant like the Freedom Gundam, I'm placing Phoenix Aile on Gundam SEED should they put that together with Dendoh. Other ideas?
>>
>>19369242
Cross Ange is >>>/trash/ and doesn't ever need to be in SRW again
>>
>>19368403
>>
Here's the best battle piece the show could have (behind Over the Rainbow):
https://youtu.be/JoInHWXViVA
>>
>>19359968
>>19361853
>>19360097
They`re actually also mentioned in the Data Weapon profiles on the show`s official page (dendoh.net), and as the anon above said, multiple times in the show itself. IIRC it was explained early on that a Data Weapon only bonds to a person who has that particular virtue - and will break the bond if said person ever loses that virtue (this is why Hokuto & Ginga temporarily lost their DW in the third arc). Also Bull`s virtue is actually wisdom/intelligence, and Dragon`s can be also translated as kindness, fondness or love (Ginga actually teases Hokuto in the recap episode bc of the last one). And Phoenix`s indeed hope.
>>19363526
>>19363546
Funny thing that apart from the Phoenix one, I mostly remember Fire Wall and Clock Manager being used in the show. Can recall Hyper Scan and Illusion Flash being used once or twice (the former for searching for Ragou`s lost leg on the ocean floor), but not the Bull or Dragon`s abilities. Or maybe I just need to rewatch?
>>19368065
>>19368403
>>19368417
It was indeed posted on Hisayuki`s site (which is, ironically, dendoh.com) somewhere in 2003. While that part of his site was removed about two years later, most of it can still be accessed through Wayback Machine: web.archive.org/web/20030629195620/http://www.dendoh.com:80/dendoh-folder/dendoh00.html (you might want to browse through different captures, as some are missing certain images). From what I`ve managed to decipher, there`s some sort of a disclaimer that it`s by no means official. There`s also a timeline of Alktos history, though I`m not sure how canon it is.
>>
File: 1000154621_1.jpg (30 KB, 560x560)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Phoenix minipla set announced.
>>
>>19369580
Besides this music, what other BGM do you like in the show? I like this one because it's so upbeat to start, especially as it plays before Dendoh arrives the field and the more impressive part plays after Command Install.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (68 KB, 447x686)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>19354788
Clearly, none of you here watched Cyber Formula, young fukuda is the peaked fukuda.
>>
>>19374241
Most of us watched Cyber Formula. For a semi-chill racing anime with stakes in the original story (concerning Asurada's software), this is the best anime from Fukuda in my books. I consider this as more /o/ than /m/ though, so I make Dendoh the best Fukuda mecha anime compared to CF being the best overall. I just want to talk about Dendoh and its long past 20th anniversary though.
>>
Binged the show exactly from the same channel as >>19369580 around June. I think it is one of the most overlooked series because it was at an awkward cusp where animes were starting to get a bit more subbed.

Growing up with Eldran, Wataru, and Granzort, it is just the right amount of comfort food anime for me.
>>
File: Garuda Phoenix.jpg (89 KB, 1024x768)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Fukuda was the head of the 3D CG in Crush Gear Turbo which still looks good to me today.
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBc3CrSdYAY
>>
>>19377457
>Growing up with Eldran, Wataru, and Granzort
I envy you, growing up with all the good anime I only got to discover as adult bc living at the wrong side of Asia.
BTW worth noting that Fukuda worked on the last two as well.
>>
>>19382558
And I realized too late that Daichi and Ginga share the same VA, and that said VA is still active, though much less prominent. Man, I really want Granzort in SRW now, maybe even alongside Dendoh's return in the main series games.
>>
>>19383252
>And I realized too late that Daichi and Ginga share the same VA, and that said VA is still active, though much less prominent.
She also voiced Randoll in Cyber Formula.
And Chief Shibuya shares VA with Shibaraku from Wataru, Lope from CF and Kouta`s dad from Exkaiser (apparently also with some recurring Eldran character, but I haven`t seen these yet).
Dendoh in general shares quite a lot of VAs with early Sunrise Studio 7 anime. Besides these two there are also Shou Hayami or Kotono Mitsuishi, for example.
>>
File: 8b04b5dc.gif (344 KB, 128x96)
344 KB
344 KB GIF
>>19385006
Zero is voiced by Shou Hayami (Zero, Genga's Dad), and Vector Zero is a sendup towards Exkaiser, and even combines by saying "FORM UP!"

Vector Zero's double sided lance also looks like Dragon Kaiser's bow
>>
>>19357325
Eldran or Shinkalion would make sense.
>>
>>19377457
Speaking of Wataru, Metal Build version of Ryujinmaru
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIpv-3BPjC0
>>
>>19385006
Oh, and Naomi Shindo. She voiced Hokuto and Cagalli. Any prominent roles she has voiced after?
>>
>>19385012
Thanks for pointing this out, I`ve never noticed it myself. I really need to rewatch Dendoh, now that I`ve seen some of its Studio 7 older stepsiblings, if just to recognize little homages like this.
Exkaiser is yet another series Fukuda worked on, and while my feelings about the show are mixed, Exkaiser Hayami is definitely my favourite Hayami.
>>
>>19382558
How much involvement did Fukuda have on both Wataru and Granzort?
>>
>>19369242
I seem to remember there being a Gatling Boar in Shinkalion, in the episode that introduces the ninja kid, Shinobu.
>>
>>19387238
Episode director and storyboard for some episodes. Same for Exkaiser and Da Garn.
>>
File: 110&111.jpg (678 KB, 2022x1488)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
>>19385012
>>
https://pyroxenescanning.wordpress.com/2020/08/01/gear-fighter-dendoh-20th-anniversary-serialization/
https://pyroxenescanning.wordpress.com/2021/01/07/gear-fighter-dendoh-20th-anniversary-interview-2/
>>
>>19390704
I like these interviews. Good explanation of some stuff here and there when things crashed and burned, but overall, still likeable.
And I only ever saw correct versions of the Meteor File figures off of Mandarake, and because Dendoh stuff is holy grail material at this point, it's sold out of course. Good thing Super Minipla exists to fill the void for modern collectors.
Also, anyone wished we have anniversary versions of the GEAR Commanders? Like including the Kiba and Phoenix Aile to the Commander's Battle and VS Battle Modes, and also add the names of the different attack combinations in the Program Mode which would otherwise be useless without a DX Dendoh or Knight Oger.
>>
>>19385878
Who's your least favorite Hayami?
>>
man. W- Infinity is still some of the best FUCK YEAH music. Stupid Sexy Hitomi and Kageyama.
>>
>>19354788
>>19374561
>>19391283
How do you guys feel about Dendoh's ending theme?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkYv8Y8w_EU
>>
>>19391292
FUCK.YEAH.
>>
>>19391292
Too peaceful and serene while still upbeat. It shows the battle is never over, which works for mecha anime.
>>
File: Dendoh game.jpg (249 KB, 1280x720)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>
>>19391307
That would be in poor taste.
>>
>>
>>19394325
I'll upload this to the ryusei booru after work.
>>
>>19394325
>>19394348
Hey, nice one, anon! I recently saw episode 11 where the first six have finally been installed throughout the series proper at least once! 9 more until Kiba debuts, and I am watching at a slow pace too.
>>
>>19394431
Correction: 8 until then.
>>
>>
>>19395654
Let me look back at each weapon in Full Armor Dendoh and their references:
>3-barrel cannon and 9-tube missile launcher
Xabungle reference
>Beam Rifle
Gundam
>Dendoh Gogun
Brave Raideen
>Cho Dendoh Yo-Yo
Combattler V
>Double Tomahawk
Getter Dragon from Getter Robo G
>3-tube missile pod
Some series have small missile pods, so they added it in to fill the right leg
>Dendoh-Ken
A combination of Voltes V (Tenkuu-Ken) and Granzort (Eldikaiser), probably because the sword's hilt made me look back at Granzort for a bit

If there are any corrections, tell me about it. I think the creation idea of Full Armor Dendoh is good material in SRW, and before this even happened, both Hokuto and Ginga often clamor about all these standard-issue weaponry before they started relying on the Data Weapons more (Are there any beams or swords or missiles or bows or yo-yos or anything of that sort? --Episode 1; the entire next episode skit for episode 4 in episode 3 are the major examples).
>>
>>19357325
Personally, I'd love to see some Mai-Hime/Mai-Otome thrown in; both were also Sunrise shows, and share the same character designer as Dendoh. Hime has some mecha, while Otome has the girls themselves as the fighters (in a vein somewhat similar to Tekkaman and other SS-sized humanoid combatants).

On a larger scale, just shove in SEED and Cross Ange, as well as Exkaiser, Dragonar, and Da Garn, the latter three being series he also worked on. He also worked on Wataru, but I feel Wataru's already been shoved in plenty. But hey, if we aim for a Fukuda SRW, Wataru would also be in.
>>
File: Etq5exNVEAIf1YX.jpg (181 KB, 1000x1000)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>19396789
>share the same character designer as Dendoh
Get Baan Gaan in there as well
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daj-ohc5h2U&t=6402s
>>
>>19395769
>>Double Tomahawk
Namesake is definitely Getter Dragon, but its appearance arguably invokes something obscure, the Dwadge's heat tomahawk. But that seems too obscure for a Dwadge reference.

>>3-tube missile pod
Zaku II's missile pod.

>>Dendoh-Ken
Take your pick of Mightgaine, Fightbird, or DaGaan. Just a Brave Series thing to have a sword, with yellow and red guard.
>>
Name this squadron.
>>
File: 166&167.jpg (776 KB, 2034x1488)
776 KB
776 KB JPG
>>19395654
>>
File: 096&097.jpg (859 KB, 2013x1485)
859 KB
859 KB JPG
>>19390704
Good Lord, this answers so many questions I've had about the series, but never knew about.

I had always wondered what some of this prototype material was about, but that would probably be easier to find out if I knew Japanese.
>>
>>19399388
Phoenix's physical form is almost always coated in flames, but we never saw it unequipped without flames covering it. Looks stunning.
>>
File: 02010434702.jpg (304 KB, 1444x1420)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>
File: 098&099.jpg (821 KB, 2058x1458)
821 KB
821 KB JPG
>>19399388
>>
>>19399112
Needs more guns and missiles.
>>
>>
File: 100&101.jpg (851 KB, 2004x1488)
851 KB
851 KB JPG
>>19402313
>>
File: 200&201.jpg (865 KB, 2052x1485)
865 KB
865 KB JPG
>>19405105
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_magsAmPo8
>>
>>19405795
Man, look how different Dendoh and the Data Weapons are here compared to the final versions. At least the final version looks clean. And they have good reasons to switch the DWs' colors because they feel like the natural animals' colors, albeit cutting close (unicorns and dragons are mythical creatures, so they chose the color that suits them; they can't put all-yellow machines for some reason, so Leo got the white and gold color, especially with the gold Circle Cutter; Bull and Boar are given their colors to be close to their natural colors; and Viper is given violet due to its sinister imagery). None of the Data Weapons, if you look closely, match the colors depicted here in the promo video.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.