[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Eb1JlhDUwAEFkOY.jpg (691 KB, 1250x1000)
691 KB
691 KB JPG
Well, it seems the next Re;surrection manga chapter will be out by tomorrow at Japan.
>>
File: 0191.jpg (1.37 MB, 3306x4678)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>18844089
perhaps we will see this version of the Lancelot Albion Zero like that brief scenes of the special pages from Lancelot & Guren of it.
>>
File: L&GCoverK.jpg (142 KB, 660x1000)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
Wonder if Lancelot & Guren will come out this month or if there will be yet another delay
>>
File: 0189.jpg (1.31 MB, 3306x4678)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>18844182
hopefully, cause given the last chapter gave kind of a cliffhanger in what's happening to Benio, considering it was already a spoiler of someone had survived Rolo's encounter previously.
>>
More like Code Gayass
>>
>manga
Huh? So the movie doesn't cover the entire Resurrection plot, the manga just continues from it?
>>
>>18844645
it continues from the point of Lelouch of the Rebellion Re; comic in which case had it that it takes place in the tv canon of events happen with things like Renya of the Darkness and OZ of the Reflection manga spin-offs are connected.
>>
>>18844683
So wait, Re; and Re;surrection are based on the original anime plot while the movie is based on the recap/reboot movies?
>>
>>18844701
Don't think too hard about it
>>
File: uh.png (81 KB, 220x220)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>18844707
>>
File: Ohgi_Villeta_.png (781 KB, 1000x563)
781 KB
781 KB PNG
>>18844701
well, the movie version with the Recaps had Shirley alive.
>>
File: 027.jpg (208 KB, 836x1200)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>18844735
while in the comic they kept things in the series like Shirley's death and had replaced her with Milly besides Rivalz.
>>
File: 025.jpg (214 KB, 800x1148)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>18844746
Back in the Re; comic they kept things like Mao who was omitted from tv series for the 1st Recap movie, which resulted a different take of how Lelouch found out about Suzaku having killed his father
>>
>>18844735
Yeah I'm aware, that's why I made the distinctions.
>>
I wonder how many chapters until we get to the part of this version of Lelouch returning?
>>
File: 1552883620170.jpg (180 KB, 960x684)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>
>>18847876
Shame that was probably canceled
>>
the 3rd chapter is now out over at comic newtype, which further expands the short story of the Albion Zero.
>>
>>18850053
Any translations available yet? Also, this page was very well done.
>>
>>18850303
rainfall should have it by Friday or Saturday.
>>
>>18850053
>further expands

nope that is exactly 1:1 what happened in the photonovel. I think the previous chapter had more original stuff, but I've never read the original chapter
>>
>>18850425
yeah the original didn't include the appearance of Kaguya and the Tianza and their dialogue, as well as the chapter further expanded the conversation with Suzaku and Nunnally with the events of Spain because of Marrybell.
>>
>>18850303
still feels weird of how they introduced characters that were related to Suzaku in his childhood only to met there end.
>>
>>18850303
well, this will certainly be useful for creating a new wikia page for this character.
>>
>>18853657
as well as the other character that used to work for him in which seems to pilot the Meigetsu which was seen in the R2 Pachinko game
>>
>>18850350
seems it was delayed a bit but should be up today for translations.
>>
>>18855548
its out now and it seems the Revolutionary Army had somehow acquired the crystal that the Shinkiro used for its multi attack.
>>
Remember when Oz teased that Kallen's brother was alive and then nothing ever came of that?
Shame they'll probably never touch on that ever again in anything.
>>
>>18856909
OZ was the most disappointing gaiden for me, literally the most wasted potential and loose ends left unanswered.
>>
>>18856967
well, it did at least give more info like the castle on top of the Damocles had existed before making it a part of the fortress.
>>
File: 78762125.jpg (57 KB, 550x404)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
I’ll admit I’ve wondered precisely how Euro-Britannia relates to Britannia in military terms. Do they have a completely separate military that uses Britannian equipment? Or are they regular imperial troops operating under the command of a distinct political faction?

As far as I can figure out, the person in charge is Grand Duke Augusta (Augustus?) Henry Highland, who is backed in turn by a ’House of Lords’, whom I interpret as the Euro-Britannian nobles themselves; at least those who accompanied the expedition. Of these, the most important are most likely the four Grand Masters, who control EB’s military forces.

From what I’ve seen of the military forces themselves, they seem mostly to be standard Britannian forces, but with some differences. In one episode we see standard Britannian infantry, but with red markings on their armour (apparently they were part of the St Michael order), while in the first episode, Andrea Farnese’s staff officers have noticeably different uniforms to anything seen previously; as do all the EB knights we see.

I suppose it could be that the EB raised its own separate army, and simply uses standard Britannian equipment; though it strikes me as unnecessary duplication. A way around this would be for regular Imperial invasion of Russia, only to get replaced by the EB forces after a couple of years. If the war had taken a bad turn by this point, then Britannia might be inclined to farm the work out to someone else.
1/2
>>
File: 1465241606865.jpg (1.37 MB, 2777x4280)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>18859596
This brings in another factor that has just become relevant; the Purists. In R1 it was vaguely implied that they are a major political faction that controls most of the Imperial armed forces; though the only ones we ever see are Jeremiah and his buddies. Their only stated convictions are a fanatical loyalty to the Imperial family, and a desire to keep non-Britannians out of the military. On top of that, they were also one of the main players in the North-South War, led by Lorenzo il Soresi, in the Renya manga (for what that’s worth). Their only stated belief there, based on what I can find out, is that humans are not equal. On that basis, I’d say that they are essentially isolationists and reactionaries; determined to maintain the traditional social order and limit outside influences.

If this is the case, then we see where the Euro-Britannians fit into things. Where the Purists are inward-looking, the Euro-Britannians are outward-looking. They see themselves as a band of pure-hearted warrior-aristocrats, bringing together the best of all nations and cultures, fighting to create a better world. We see this in how Manfredi describes Shin, apparently with enthusiasm and approval, as a scion of a great Asian warrior dynasty. This is useful from a practical point of view, in that it allows the EBs to recruit people the Purist-dominated regular military would reject; including freshly-conquered Russians and Europeans, and even outright Numbers like Shin.

Not only would this allow the EB to recruit from conquered populations, but could also work within Britannia. In R1 episode 17, Euphemia wanted to give the contest award to a certain painting, but the curator (?) told her the artist had one Japanese grandparent, and that was the end of that. If that kind of attitude is common in Britannia, then it could be equally difficult for full Britannians in that situation to pursue military careers; especially with the Purists in charge.

2/2
>>
>>18859596
>>18859601
By contrast, EB seems unlikely to care about such matters.
That leaves only one question. Does EB do its own recruiting and training? Or do they recruit from within the armed forces? I suppose it comes down to just how influential and determined the Purists are. If they control the recruitment system, and are determined to push their ideals, then people they don’t like are not getting in, and EB will have to recruit and train them by itself. I have to admit I’m leaning towards this idea, if only because it helps establish EB as a distinct faction.

2,5/2
>>
it seems at the site its still unknown when the next release will be out though
>>
>>18861267
Lancelot & Guren will supposedly be out this week, but my money is on a delay
>>
>>18859596
>>18859601
>>18859607

>Imagine trying to make sense of a shitty unnecessary retcon that went nowhere from a hack director in a franchise no one cares about consistency.
>>
>>18859596
Based on what I recall, it seems clear they are aligned with Britannia due to their historical connections and they share general technological developments and other aspects, but remain semi-autonomous in practice as a governing body and their military seems a lot more divided than Britannians, based on what you mentioned. It seems they're basically brought back under strict control after the events of Akito though, so their autonomy was more of a concession than an obligation.
>>
Was there ever any info on who developed Knightmare Frames of KoRs? Were it Lloyd and Cecile or some other (unnamed) engineers?
>>
>>18859607
Euro Britannia is just Britannia, and that goes for their military too.
Manfredi was a former Knight of the Round before founding the Holy Order of Michael, and Lancelot & Guren showed a EB soldier that Schnee knew before said soldier went over to EB.
>>
>>18861357
well i hope it does come out this week so perhaps we will finally get to see the epilogue of both sides.
>>
File: D0VBHjwU8AEsoGE.jpg (146 KB, 797x1200)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>
>>18868478
still feel wasted potential for the successor unit of the Shinkiro.
>>
>>18866756
Well, we'll know in a day or so
>>
>>18871654
guess so.
>>
>>18844701
>managa adaptation of an anime original mech series that already had an anime reboot
Don't think too hard about the canon. If you care about the canon story, just watch the TV series and the 4 movies and ignore everything else.
>>
>>18871654
its Friday over Japan now but no new updates yet.
>>
>>18876993
well, there is the new one for the Tutor Lelouch
>>
they really need to make pointers of their release dates of these things.
>>
>>18863557
IIRC each knight had their own design teams according to the KoR novels.
>>
>>18879954
Yeah, but those novels aren't canon anymore. Oz the Reflection and Lancelot & Guren contradict them
>>
>>18879954
>>18880009

I think the only design teams named were Merlin in Akito and Camelot in the series obviously.
>>
>>18868478
Pic is fantastic. Got any other similar ones, preferably with Gwain?
>>
>>18877865
and its been translated, with that from what is said the next chapter will either be the final or the climax of the story.
>>
>>
>>18886421
kind of wish we gotten a spin-off of sorts from Code Black in Ashford, but the outfits from the encore with Lelouch and his 3 primary love interests.
>>
>>18887620
Sadly Sunrise is too dumb to know what to do with the franchise
They had their chance to go big with CG and didnt do shit
>>
>>18887620
You mean Lelouch of the Shred Guitar?
>>
only watched R1 and R2, other than the various manga is there anything else I should plan to read/watch?
>>
>>18889403
Nope. The manga are shit too other than Lelouch the tutor
>>
>>18889435
ah well
>>
>>18889403
Akito the Exiled has a very mixed reception. I liked it but it has its detractors

Nunnally in Wonderland is pure fluff but its entertaining as a time waster

The movies and pretty bad, they're recaps that are poorly edited, poorly mixed and doesn't have enough new content to say they're worth the experience and the only thing you need to know from them is that they didn't kill off Shirley due to a lack of time.

Ressurection is a big disappointment and you'll only watch it if you don't care for the TV ending or if you're a shiperfag.

And yeah as this anon >>18889435 stated all the manga are shitty and aren't worth reading and even if you want to all of them sans Lelouch the tutor haven't been translated.
>>
>>18889450
thanks, i have akito downloaded for years but i never checked it out. will see how it goes.
>>
>>18889450
>Akito the Exiled has a very mixed reception. I liked it but it has its detractors

lol, akitofags coping
>>
>>18891787
do you have any digital volumes of Lelouch of the Rebellion Re; or of the OZ and O2 sequel?
>>
>>18893438
I think Scanbro has them saved
>>
I wish someone typesetted the scans with the translations.
>>
>>18891787
Like this faggot and virtually every Geassfag who only watched Geass for Lelouch hence why we got complete shit like Ressurection
>>
>>18896032
well I just thought given on the other thread for the Gundam Build series, balofo had uploaded recently all the spin-off mangas for both Build Fighters and Build Divers.
>>
bump
>>
no new updates for Lancelot & Guren still.
>>
File: 1445057240018.jpg (1.19 MB, 1517x1505)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
hmm, I wonder just how often they had drone versions of these knightmares?
>>
>>18904410
kind of wonder if the writers would of lead to the mobile doll system like in Gundam Wing?
>>
still no info from the twitter site of Lost Stories huh?
>>
>>18910558
Thats almost certainly canceled
>>
>>18911549
feels a rip-off considering back for the live appearance of the voice actresses of Kallen and C.C. showed up back in 2018, as well as the band Flow had a song to be used for it, Pendulum, which was also the name of the new Knightmare Frame to be used.
>>
>>18891787
There was things I enjoyed about it. I didn’t think it was awful but it wasn’t the best.
>>
>>18852477
Shame him and Todou never had too much back and forth
>>
>>18887620
>3 primary love interests
Suzaku, Kallen, and CC?
>>
>>18913810
Code Black is Lelouch in a band with C.C., Kallen and Shirley
>>
>>18859596
>Euro-Britannia
what?
>>
File: 1541315757028.jpg (176 KB, 409x618)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>18844735
>Anime retcons Shirley to be alive
>She has 2 seconds of screentime in the movie
What was the fucking point exactly?
>>
>>18915008
Because they needed to make the other girls less important for C.C. end. They had to remove all of Shirley and Kallen's moments for that.
>>
File: jibuwo.jpg (9 KB, 236x165)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>18844089
I haven't been keeping up after that R2 ending. So can someone greentext what happens after:
>be Lelouch, prince of Britannia
>Father sends soldiers to kill your mother and traumatize your sister
>be forced into hiding
>dedicate your whole life to avenging your mother and making the world safe for your blind sister
>literally 1 day from total victory
>find out Mom wasn't dead and was working with your Dad
>find out Sister wasn't blind
>>
>>18915316
it was actually V.V. that tried to kill his mother
>>
>>18916576
>tried to
>>
I'm liking Akito so far...
>>
So, Lelouch definitely fucked CC, right?
>>
>>18917634
Lelouch didn't, R2 did
>>
>>18918657
I didn't know C.C. fucked robots
>>
now news still
>>
>>18914070
kind of wish they had made a ova of this like with Nunnally in Wonderland, but with actually animation, instead of the Picture Drama like sequence.
>>
>>18916935
her soul went into Anya when she was there thanks to her Geass ability.
>>
>>18920918
Unless someone leaks something or they start to tease stuff in the fall, I think the only real news will be in December
>>
>>18913614
Not unexpected, since mobile games tend to come and go rather fast these days to begin with. I guess they felt what they had developed wasn't super promising, or they might just delay it until there is a new CG series to go with it.
>>
bump
>>
still no change of date for L&G.
>>
wonder if in the manga of Re;surrection they will change some things like if certain people will be in the kingdom or not when Lelouch returns as Zero?
>>
Just watched Resurrection, what an utterly pointless film that cheapens R1 and R2
However I still enjoyed it since I am an unrepentant C.C.fag
>>
>>18931583
yeah, even the new Zero outfit seemed pointless given ti wasn't shown to the public masses like the way the other two were.
>>
>>18933580
Yeah, and you're still autistic abut insignificant details that don't matter
>>
File: EhnvwB0X0AMHT57.jpg (360 KB, 2047x1295)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
hmm, it seems we finally from the G.E.M. series of Kallen's figure from Re;surrection
>>
>>18931583
I don't think it "cheapened" anything (this isn't high art) but it's not adding much either. More like a stop gap or transitional thing to test the waters for whatever else they can make later. Assuming we get news later this year that is.
>>
Bump
>>
>>18938249
Wonder when the manga version gets to the battle scenes, there will be alterations of things happened or not?
>>
>>18938249
wonder on why the makers decided to to this given how her character was treated in the movie version.
>>
>>18915008
It was mostly just that by cutting nearly everything else about Shirley out her death scene would mean nothing because Lelouch showed no interest in really caring about her beyond one of his friends. That's about it.
>>
>>18940798
I'd argue it did because it basically caved to the fans that only saw Lelouch as someone to self insert to and only cared about the show as far as it treating him right. The same people that think it was a crime that the Black Knights and Nunally weren't horrifically killed for daring to defy him.

I mean the movie has Ougi fucking offer suicide to make it up to Lelouch. That's basically all but just breaking the 4th wall and apologizing to the audience for him turning on him in the series which people still never got over. Ougi is the most hated character in the series to this day for that.

Instead Lelouch survives because of the love of C.C. shows up just to reinforce that he's awesome and everyone is helpless without him (Suzaku and Nunally are almost immediately captured until he saves him and Suzaku's only outing as Zero has him fair miserably) kicks all kinds of ass and then retires with C.C. While this is supposed to be the series continuing to awknowledge that Lelouch was a terrible person that did horrible things and made serious mistakes in practice it's seen as him just getting to monopolize all his time with C.C. which is the only other character Lulufags care about because she's the only one who never opposed him in series.

People have compared it to an Eva spinoff where Shinji just becomes super manly, kills all the angels in over the top GL style flash, punches out Gendo and then rides off into the sunset fucking Rei and Asuka at the same time becoming the character people who self inserted into him unironically wished he was all along. They basically just printed off a list of everything people who completed missed the point of Geass or otherwise just didn't care for anything in the plot beyond Lelouch being the best and winning everything, bitched about for the last 10 years and checked them off one by one.
>>
>>18946865
This, pretty much. I'm a giant Lulu/C.C.fag but the story is much better with Zero Requiem as the ending. Even fucking Lelouch would agree. I initially thought they would do something interesting with mindbroken Lelouch, the World of C and C.C. trying to bring him back for real but like 20 minutes in Lelouch is back to normal and saving everyone's ass. Even if you want to end it with L.L. and C.C. going off as an immortal couple (which is fine and based) at least make the path to that point full of thorns for Lelouch. Everything just came too easy and it wasn't like in the series at all.
>>
>>18946865
See, all of this is true, but you left out how theres a lot of stuff in the movie that make both Lelouch and C.C.feel like they're not even the same characters just to justify the ending
>>
hmm, seems there was a specail late summer event for Kallen in the Super Robot Wars DD, with her in her swimsuit from one of the picture drama events.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaBPisIMt6Q
>>
>>18946865
Well, I think it's not terrible at all for there to be a universe where Ougi explicitly apologizes for his previous behavior. He did make a mistake in his assumptions.

I think you're also missing the forest for the trees, since while Lelouch's return does help to solve the situation, he still ends up removing himself from the picture by the end of the story. It's also hard to blame Suzaku for losing when the enemy literally had access to infinite continues. Not every enemy is going to have that ability.

In a few words, I think you have a bit of a point but also take it to the extreme. Which is why I am glad to be in a more moderate position.
>>
>>18946874
It's because the movie is ostensibly a way to give fans what they want and also check if the property was still viable. They couldn't really have a full season's worth of plot for just one movie, so things had to be simplified. It worked out, so now they do have an opportunity to take more of a risk with the project and make something more ambitious in the future.
>>
>>18947199
You have to acknowledge two differences though, one would be their previous portrayal in the movies specifically, and the other being the fact they're both at the end of their character arcs, so a lot of stuff has changed for them.
>>
>>18949047
Thats a cope way to look at it. And here is one example.

Am I bothered that Lelouch ended up with C.C.? Not my preference, but I don't care about shipfaggotry stuff. Him abandoning Nunnally and Suzaku though to do it is where I take issue though.
The movie does cheapen the previous works because Zero Requiem was about Lelouch and Suzaku punishing themselves. But now Lelouch gets out of it but doesn't seem to care that Suzaku is still in his own punishment. None of that is consistent with any character arc anyone ever had.
>>
>>18946865
This, from start to finish. Thank fuck not everyone is an easily statisfied Lulufag.
>>
>>18949498
Not him, but it blows my mind someone can be a Lulufag and completely miss the point of pretty much his whole arc.
I consider myself a Lulufag and I still hated the movie because of pretty much everything of what that other anon said.

It just feels like to me people give the movie a pass because of shipfaggotry.
>>
>>18949560
>people give the movie a pass because of shipfaggotry
Hush, don't let the shipfags hear you. Although that bit up there about Lelouch leaving Suzaku and Nunnally will probably send them in a rage anyway.
>>
>>18949626
The only relationship these people care about for Lelouch is his one with C.C.
Nothing else matters to them, C.C. MUST be his most important person, even if it is to the detriment of people who he should care about a great deal.
>>
bump
>>
wonder how long until we get the chapters left for Lancelot & Guren so when the 4th volume will get release?
>>
>>18953411
The next Re;surrection chapter still doesn't even have a date either

L&G typically released volumes in November
>>
Bump
>>
>>18949043
Honestly it was pretty bad since Ougi made a pretty logical decision. Originally it's just listening to Viletta, but he comes into the room with the other high ranking officers of the Black Knights, including Tohdoh.

Zero made a very massive mistake by ignoring Suzaku's warning about the Fleija and after a large number of Black Knights are dead, along with many citizens, he is only shouting about finding Nunnally. Why would the leader of an Anti-Britannian organization like the Black Knights prioritize an enemy governor over his own forces?

It's proof Zero is not there mentally or he does not care for his forces. They could doubt his dedication to the cause of liberating Japan. Meanwhile, the Black Knights are at the bargaining table with arguably the most reasonable man in the Britannian government (at the time). So trading Zero for Japan was the right move and thus the Black Knights obtain their initial goal. Ougi regretting that seemed very forced and as said before, an apology to the fans.
>>
>>18956366
Plus there is the revelation about the Special Zone massacre.
>>
>>18956366
>>18956367
People complain about the Black Knight betrayal, and while it is a rushed scene/plot, it doesn't not make sense

>Be told your leader has magic mind control eye
>Said leader could have caused a horrible massacre to discredit opposing side and start a big conflict (That he also ran away from without warning)
>Hey Todoh, this guy you respected and worked under that "killed himself"? Well, what if Lelouch killed him?

Most fans are unable to look at the scene objectively. Yes, Schneizel is using some manipulated information, and yes, neither side has the full picture. And when they confront the man to demand he tell them the truth, he just says "Mwahahahaha! Yes, Schneizel is right and you were all my pawns!"
That said, I do think Ohgi is the type to feel bad he made such a decision once he learned the truth, but offering suicide was a bit much, blatantly as a scene to appeal to fans.
>>
>>18956401
>Most fans are unable to look at the scene objectively
not just that one
>>
>>18956401
There's also the fact that the BK have very good reasons to be pissed at him. Lelouch did kill off the JLF because he saw them as useless and potential competition for the area then tricking Todou and co into working for him instead. He did leave them high and dry during the Black Rebellion. He did cause the massacre at the SZ and even if it was accidental he still went in there with the intention of fucking it over because a peaceful resolution would have interfered with his revenge scheme and it spiraled out of control from there.

They've got very legitimate reasons to want to oust him regardless of the situation.
>>
>trying to defend shitty writing/directing

LMAO
>>
>>18956401
This runs into the issue of "If that's the case why can we even think of betraying him." which is the immediate question anyone not retarded asks, well after "Why should we believe you Schniezel, the son of our archenemy and the heir to the throne who's fighting a war with us, that our leader has *actual fucking magic mindcontrol powers*" both of which there are no sane answers anyone with half a brain would accept.
>>
>>18949149
Suzaku was, 9 times out of 10, the one causing repeated fuck ups so that checks out.
>>
>>18958067
The problem is that Lelouch had so many impossible "Miracles" happen while he was working with them that having mind control powers was actually something that while outlandish would explain alot.

"Gee why was it that almost every time we went somewhere the guards ignored us, we just found random stuff and equipment delivered for us to take, and the enemy would do sucidially stupid things to sabotage their own side like release the floor block system on their own people." "Mind control eyes." "....that....would actually explain that."
>>
>>18958067
>This runs into the issue of "If that's the case why can we even think of betraying him." which is the immediate question anyone not retarded asks
No, you only think that question is obvious because you have all the outside knowledge of how Lelouch's Geass works, when the real obvious question is "How does it work?"

>"Why should we believe you Schniezel, the son of our archenemy and the heir to the throne
Not helping your case when he exposes their leader as also the son of their archenemy.

>that our leader has *actual fucking magic mindcontrol powers*" both of which there are no sane answers anyone with half a brain would accept.
You mean other than evidence like him admitting on tape to causing the SAZ massacre?

>B-but edited!
The full recording of that conversation, which Schneizel didn't play, actually makes Lelouch even worse because Lelouch was telling Suzaku what he wanted to hear in that moment.
And if you want to take side stories into account, Ledo literally recorded Lelouch using Geass.

You say no one would believe "magic mind control powers" exist, but the reality of the situation in that world is that they do exist. And there is plenty of questionable stuff that can make them believe, like JLF leaders committing suicide, making Jeremiah go crazy on live TV(And who is now working for him), how he has access to make workers collapse plates on command, make Cornelia's loyal knight fight on their side all of a sudden, etc
Theres so much circumstantial evidence piled up to make it clear theres more than just smoke there.

And the betrayal was also less about him having mind control powers and more him basically seeing his whole organization as expendable pawns for his own personal use. And let me tell you, theres even more and less circumstantial evidence there.
>>
>>18958236
>Question
No, the immediate thought is "This guy is making shit up. Mindcontrol isn't real."
>His brother
And they would believe him telling them "Oh hey guys I know I'm literally just short of the effigy of everything you live to destroy, but did you know your boss is my little brother? Really guys seriously trust me." why exactly?
>Reality of the world
Which none of them know and absolutely none of them have any reason to believe so it doesn't matter.
>Pawns
Like they fucking cared? Zero was using Chess metaphors for them day one.
>>
>>18958395
>Mindcontrol isn't real
But it is within the confines of their world

>And they would believe him telling them why exactly?
You think he doesn't have video evidence of him? Todoh knows what Lelouch looks like.

>none of them have any reason to believe so it doesn't matter.
You mean other than the recording where he tells Suzaku he caused the SAZ massacre with his Geass?

>Like they fucking cared?
I'm pretty sure they cared when he left them high and dry for that Black Rebellion thing he started when a crippled girl went missing
>>
>>18958523
>But it is within the confines of their world
It's not within the knowledge of anyone there though. The first time they heard about mind control being real was -right- there.
>>
>>18958581
Yeah but there's still the many instances of characters doing irrational or downright sucidal things upon coming into contact with him, which mind control could explain a lot of. Yeah it's possibly that Euphemia Gillford or Jeremiah might just have been crazy/traitorous deep down but all 3 of them? And he could really convince/bribe/etc ALL of the underground workers to kill all their coworkers pull the block release system on their own army and then kill themselves?
>>
>>18958581
>>18958632
How about Kusakabe and his men suddenly committing suicide after meeting with Zero?
>>
>>18958643
That one I could almost write off as them just being into Japanese honor. It's the Britannian's doing stuff like that that really should throw up red flags.
>>
>>18958101
You could at least try to pretend you paid attention
>>
A cool sequel would be what 00 s2 would have been like now that most nations joined as a federation.
>>
I feel like neither Re; nor L&G will update this month
>>
Bump
>>
>>18958643
It was definitely sudden, but the most suspicious one was when that general's boat was blown up and Zero claimed he had killed himself.
>>
>>18962280
I can see them doing more with that idea in a longer format project, whether it's on TV, an OVA or manga
>>
>>18968847
That's really what Toudou and friends have a legit reason to go against him for since he basically killed their former boss and friend so they'd be forced to work for Zero instead.
>>
>>
no new updates still, although over at mangadex there is a new scanlaiton of ch 3 of Suzaku's side for Lancelot & Guren.
>>
>>18970881
hm, part of me wishes that if another remake is possible, they could have it that Kaguya's height would be the same height as C.C. or Kallen.
>>
>>18970881
>C.C : "Why these subhumans mortals took my hand ? Should I kill them ?"
>>
bump
>>
Last chapter of Tutor Lelouch is out Friday
We'll see if any of the other manga update then too
>>
seems mangadex someone has scanlated the rest of the chapters of vol 3 for OZ of the Reflection.
>>
>>18979590
Neat. Even if they're not going to be regular updates, it's nice to see someone finally decide to do some more chapters.
>>
oh, it seems the page for Re;surreciton has it that the next chapter will be out this week on Oct. 2
>>
>>18938249
seems there is a review for it and of the initial release date in May of 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0cP8eYDWDM
>>
>>18982809
can someone upload pics from this?
>>
>>18915008
So everyone could laugh at her during the ending photo montage "hi its LL yeah I am alive lol crazy right? wanna say hi to my wife CC hold on here is my wife brb".
>>
>>18915291
This. I would say that Shirleyfags got robbed, but I'm a C.Cfag who loves that I finally got to see best girl smile
>>
File: Cornelia.jpg (445 KB, 2560x1440)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
Have the latest artbooks been scanned yet (the Takahiro Kimura Illustrations book and the various Deluxe artbooks)?

Feels like over the last few years the artbook community has really dried up, which is a shame as that looked it had art that hadn't been previously released.
>>
File: EhnXFY3U4AAPSXW.jpg (236 KB, 828x1192)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
This book is confirmed to have some Code Geass lineart, if anything new is in it I will post here.
>>
CC and LL decide the first thing to do after getting married is to slaughter a random bunch of villagers in the woods and yell at their dead bodies.
>>
>>18938249
Pretty good, but I do laugh at how these figures take plenty of creative liberties at times
>>
>>18987680
Unexpected but cool if you do find anything new on it.
>>
>>18987680

What is that book?
>>
You C.C. fags baffle me. What the hell can you possibly see in that smug cunt.
>>
>>18988725
Junichi AKUTSU Design Works

Astray series, G-Unit, Dendoh, gunpla, etc lineart

Will get scanned, don't worry.
>>
File: EjFhkGBX0AE0JS1.jpg (743 KB, 1000x1000)
743 KB
743 KB JPG
seems that the artist for the Re;surrection manga posted a new sketch involving Kallen this time form the twitter.
>>
>>18989393
another pic of Kallen added to my collection
>>
File: Black Knight Kallen.jpg (27 KB, 274x747)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>18970881

Black Knight Kallen *sigh*.

Why has there never been a figure released of her?
>>
>>18989393
Not bad, nice look

>>18989890
Fair point, she gets other figures but not one with this uniform
>>
File: C.C..full.785010.jpg (160 KB, 1920x1200)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>
>>18987343
Seconding this
>>
>>18988730
She's immortal so the smugness is earned, and her greatest wish is to be loved. Pure waifu
>>
it seems the last part of ch 6 of Kallen's side for Lancelot & Guren has been uploaded.
>>
>>18987343
I don't like these new Black Knight outfits. Plus Cornelia's outfit in the teaser looked better
>>
>>18991939
I like Kaguya's uniform
>>
>>18991854
Manga will cover the epilogues
>>
>>18991980
>>
>>18992105
>>18991980
Sorry misfire.
>>
>>18992032
Wonder what the epilogue will deal with.
>>
File: Kallen End Resurrection.jpg (523 KB, 2560x1440)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>>18991980

Kallen too, though she doesn't wear it in the film itself. Not sure why they bothered redesigning the uniforms for a five second shot, but there you go.
>>
File: SideKallen epilogue.jpg (221 KB, 836x1200)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>18992133
I think those girls just appeared at the end of L&G being taught by Savitri
>>
>>18992133
Looks much better than her flight suit
>>
File: 744.jpg (81 KB, 1200x1200)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>
>>18992152
seems they are viewing the Albion Zero.
>>
File: 033bqhrqmiq51.jpg (157 KB, 640x853)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
None of you will do this
>>
>>18992428
>C.C.
Of course I wouldn't
>>
>>18992032
I wonder if we'll get any new manga announced when they officially announce Genesic Record at the birthday event.
>>
File: Benio Re;surrection.jpg (260 KB, 836x1200)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
Re;surrection is up

Benio appears
>>
>>18993082
oh yeah, although given the appearance of Lelouch in the end of the chapter, part of me feels we gotten cheated out from the Recap movies with them having keeping Shirley alive so that she could move Lelouch's body, while in this manga version it seems they were able to do so without her.
>>
>>18993125
Because none of ths was ever planned, they just did that to try and jgive some justification for hr survival.

This manga adaptation was likely never planned originally either or else they probably would have let Shirley live here too.
>>
>>18993082
LOL at Albion Zero running out of energy.

Now the proper movie adaptation begins, at this pace should take more than 2 years.
>>
>>18993143
>Implying we won't get chapters of C.C. and Lelouch traveling before they actually get to the movie

Give it another 6 months before they get to the actual movie plot
>>
>>18993143
so we got material for the 1st volume then, if they have it as 4 chapters like with the Re; comic.
>>
>>18993082
so they had Kallen narrate on how things are going on towards the end like with in the last episode of R2.
>>
To some of you folks, just asking some questions:
Besides the Sutherlands, Glasgows and occasionally the Prydwens in Oz the Reflection, any other mass-produced Knightmare Frames I'm missing out on?
And is there a comprehensive list of such mass-produced KFs with their variants (read: palette swaps) I can find?
>>
seems we now have offical pre-orders for Kallen in her pilot suit in Re;surreciton

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000149900/
>>
>>18988105
> It's important for couples to have hobbies they can share.
>>
>>18996546
>>
Felt a bit sad after the movie ending but I suppose it was inevitable. Lelouch's story is done, Akito's is done, the various manga are nearly done or already completed. Code Geass is coming to an end.
>>
>>18998977
>Code Geass is coming to an end
Genesic Record
>>
>>18998523

What even is that pilot suit? Is the red armor on her legs fixed to the rest of the bodysuit, or does she put it on separately?
>>
>>18998977
>Lelouch's story is done
Don't worry, the movie proves that they'll dig him back up whenever they need to no matter how idiotic
>>
File: 1544475694906.jpg (346 KB, 1140x1600)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>18999929
You know guys, there is a manga called "Marginal Operation", in which a Japanese man became the leader of a mercenary detachment of child soldiers in the Middle East and commands them very sensibly...

So, maybe the authors of the Code should focus the attention of the new plot on the actions in the Persian Gulf?
1) oil as a new source of energy
2) ancient cults of Gias
3) exotic culture in the absence of Islam (?)
4) new meks and equipment for battles in the desert
5) the fight against colonialism, etc.
>>
>>18998977
They introduced an entire new plot point of Lelouch damaging the world of C and sending random Geass's over the world. Lelouch's role as a main character might be over, but there's no way the story is done now. If anything they opened it up after it was fairly concluded following the series.
>>
>>19000691
Ehh I doubt that. There isn't much let to do with the CG world. Britannia is just the Black Knights, the UFN runs the world, and if there is some threat they will easily crush it. Besides another Geass user there is nothing else that can be done here.
>>
>>19000883
Have you not heard about the Code Geass: Genesic Record trademark? Or that theres an event planned for Lelouch's birthday this year, which is traditionally the day they announce new Geass works?
>>
>>19000929
Anon means in universe there isn't much potential left in other characters. I think a time skip with a new cast might shake things up. Have conflict build with some nations trying to leave the UFN, the Black Knights get challened by a new force, and the old guard is phased out.
>>
>>18999929
Eh, I think the point of the movie was the opposite.

They brought him back and then in the epilogue they shipped him off to do stuff off-screen rather than keeping him as an active participant. He's literally still going around with C.C. in the "10 years later" picture drama, so he's essentially written out even if he's alive.
>>
>>19000963
Well yeah, so that's always a silly complaint since there's an infinite number of new characters you can come up with if the old cast is already exhausted. See Gundam or whatever long running property is still going decades after their original plots concluded.
>>
>>19001591
That's not what I meant. Lelouch's story was already over at the end of the series, and yet they brought him back to try and make the franchise popular again. They'll find another dumb way for him to be brought back again if they need to.
>>
File: Benio and Savitri street.jpg (1.03 MB, 1672x1200)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>
>>19002288
It was over in one sense, but you'd always have the ghost of him being resurrected hovering over the proceedings since the possibility was open. He's back but, like I said, they shipped him off to do his own off-screen thing with no reason to stay behind. If he comes back it'll likely be a cameo after a long time skip and I have no problems with that.
>>
2 months until new anime announcement, please be a TV series.
>>
>>19004521
What is this from? Is there a full page shot?
>>
>>19004500
He's way too popular for that. At the very least he's supporting yet very important character like Char in Zeta while the actual protagonist is a new character. No way they won't feature him heavily Lelouch and C.C. are basically the only things that sell in Geass.
>>
>>19000883
Considering how easily one tiny country made fools of them until Lelouch stepped in there's plenty more threats. The movie made the logical point people had been arguing for years over that while stablizing Britannia there was too much riding on the war economy for just every single country to want to fall in line under the UFN.
>>
File: 1222018387987eq4.jpg (26 KB, 320x179)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>19004500
>with no reason to stay behind
Please stop.
>>
bump
>>
>>18859607
>monarchies in the EU
>>
>>19004631
But muh peace and love man *Strings hippy guitar*
>>
>>19004521
wonder what happened to the machine after its battle in the Geass Order?
>>
>>19007031
There were according to the Fragments of the Mosaic LN
>>
so the next updates of the mangas should be out in November or so.
>>
bump
>>
>>19012288
The Birthday event should be be hopefully better, depending on what Genesic Record is.
>>
>>18913614
I wish they tried just making an actual code geass game that adapts the story, be it a action or strategy
>>
bump
>>
>>19014488
so still nothing on the Lost Stories game huh?
>>
huh, it seems in the Re;surrection section from comic newtype they already removed chapters 2 and 3.
>>
wonder when the 1st volume will be released for this one?
>>
i think the biggest crime is that Shirley never met Kaguya..it would had probably been a hilarious thing if it happened
>>
>>19023146
They would have both been at Ohgi and Villetta's wedding in Re;surrection, though who knows if they found out that they both loved the same man
>>
File: 1549311079792.jpg (344 KB, 744x1080)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>
>>19019139
I get the impression they looked at the already full mobile market and realized that anime tie-in games, especially when you do not have an ongoing anime at the same time, aren't a great idea.
>>
How does CG hold up on a rewatch? I haven't watched it since it finished airing but loved it (even S2 and all of it's nonsense) and thinking of going back through it again because I have nothing better to do.
>>
>>18844089
Where can i find the translated version to download/read?
>>
>>19025563
Rainfall has been doing translations for this
>>
Gonna be a content drought for a while

No new Re;surrection until November
Lancelot & Guren is done, though it has an epilogue chapter left. Still not out until next month
Even Tutor ended.

Though we have the Birthday event coming up, where its expected they'll announce whatever this Genesic Record thing is.
>>
>>19027333
>Gonna be a content drought for a while
Well, there is also fan art, for example, this dude tried to portray a change in the geopolitical situation in the world of Code on the map.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xpe8RbqHg0

(And yes, in the scene from the anime at the beginning of the video, a map of the Persian Gulf region with quite modern borders is visible - further proof that the authors do not care about fans and their own world. So I do not advise you to expect much from the continuation of the series.)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.