[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What's /m/ opinion on Lazyner?
I just watched 2 episodes and I'm liking it so far.
>>
>>18788662
Lovely animation at some parts.
>>
>>18788662
I prefer the 2nd half. I also like the skip the last episode and instead watch the 3rd Ova.
>>
File: file.png (938 KB, 958x709)
938 KB
938 KB PNG
watched the 3rd episode and now it pisses me off how Eiji doesn't fucking attack anyone for 3 episodes straight. like holy shit if you want to protect people you should fight instead of trying to convince enemies to stop fighting.
>>
>>18789991
Well you will have to get used to that, because he does that alot in the first half.

Eiji doesn't want to escalate the situation further by killing his past allies. He just wants to protect the earth and stop the impending war. Unfortunatly he is a naïve kid who does not really know how things work.
>>
>>18788662
Good animation, but writing is melodramatic ass.
>>
>>18788662
The first five or six episodes are good where they're just struggling to survive alone against a homicidal madman on Mars.
After that it dips in quality
Also fuck Votoms
>>
>>18790518
Why?
>>
>>18790524
its shit and the fanbase is awful
>>
It's great, specially the latter parts
Takahashi is better than Tomino
>>
>>18790530
But it's not and its fanbase is great.
>>
>>18790596
>"no you"-tier rebuff
Example of Votoms fanbase's autism in a nutshell
>>
>>18790705
>Say something it's shit with no effort to elaborate when asked after bringing up the topic in a completely unrelated thread
>Someone says it's not shit with just as little effort
>call others autistic
Why even bring it up? Why would you do this to a Layzner thread?
>>
Honestly I don't really see Votom threads spammed much on this board to begin with, and even when there is votom discussion its usually in it's own thread. It's more so Zeta vs ZZ threads that get spammed.
Just my opinion though. Layzner and Votoms are good works. I would call neither of them my favorites, but I can see concepts and action sequences that people would like.
>>
>>18790546
First 6 episodes certainly don't indicate that.
>>
>>18790721
>Why would you do this to a Layzner thread?
Because he's a shitposter, he's not interested in debate, just in pissing people off for entertainment
It's literally just one anon who keeps shitting on Votoms
>>
I thought it was incredibly boring and I was watching the OVA version. Dropped it part way into the second part.

Sucks because I love using the Layzner units in SRW and LONELY WAY is a bop.
>>
>>18790769
>disliking this particular anime isn't possible, it is just done for entertainment
Imagine this cope
>>
>>18788662
I thought it was amazing.
>>18789991
>>18790137
>>18790518
Gundamzoomers like these never understand an actually good show.
>>
I loved the first half. It had a real Anabasis feel to it that emphasized the struggle and despair, as well as the character of humanity (both Earthling and Gradosian) overall. The reluctance to trust Eiji, as well as David's character flaws, were fabulously handled and very believable considering all the circumstances. Eiji's pacifism actually had merit and stakes to it, and it was a powerful yet subtle moment at the end of Part 1 when he finally used lethal force to attack the flunky who shot his sister down. Part 2 started with a good premise for the first episode, but it all too quickly became a worse version of First of the North Star, and then the poor show got screwed by the funder going belly up. Thankfully OVA 3 redeemed the travesty that was Episode 38.
>>
Slow, boring buildup for a big pile of nothing.

The animation is cool though I guess.
>>
I mean, I liked it
>>
>>18792890
>>18792914
zoom zoom
>>
5 episodes in, liking it more and more.
I love the "surviving mars" feeling to it
>>
I watched the first 10 episodes before finding out that the current subs are shit. Now I'm waiting for /m/subs to finish resubbing it.
>>
People complaining about the slow start are plebs.
There's a high amount of tension in that early part, I like that for about the first ten episodes there's no where to breathe easy. They're constantly either under attack, or running low on supplies.
>>
>>18788662
Never watched it but the OP is god tier.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.