[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1596198646121.png (199 KB, 674x693)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>Comprehensive guide to nearly everything
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YStVb9xGbXOY3QRYd2TDppzMzNFucXYK_NDNyT7yg9c

>Wiki with good suit specific stuff
https://ggez.space/mbon-wiki/

>More condensed guide that is decent for beginners
https://sites.google.com/view/mbon-guide/introduction
>>
First for shooting burst is best burst
>>
/m/ room going on by the way
>>
>>18786100
Still? Not seeing anything but I know it's bugged.
>>
>>18786300
Yes still
>>
>>18786012
The best feeling is beating two 3k suits in one match and not dying once.
>>
>>18786312
Hope they fix this asap. I get like 2 different rooms every time I reload the game, same region or worldwide.
>>
No reason to keep that beta installed I assume?
>>
File: Smug 2.jpg (44 KB, 374x455)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Remember to always keep trying to improve. Don't just get frustrated and quit. You can become great if you try!
>>
>>18786371
The official twitter acknowledged it and said their working on it so hopefully
>>
Fuck melee niggers
>>
>>18786081
>not fighting burst
It's like you don't even UNGA into BUNGA
>>
>>18786452
I did find the room eventually this time. That's good to hear.
>>
I'll just call it there, ggs
>>
Anyone ever make a zip for a custom BGM setup? I remember it being brought up and that one existed for the PS3 Full Burst port.
>>
>tfw my ps4 just broke after re-launching mbon
rip my nigga.
I don't know if I should just buy a new one, wait for a ps5 or "try" and fix it by replacing the hard drive.
>>
>>18786639
>>18786635
I mean desu. I don't want to buy a PS5 considering there's no games I really want to play except MBON. I'm heavily debating on buying a used PS4 if I have to but fuck man this sucks if I wait for the PS5 this game is going to be deader than it already is.
>>
>>18786641
Hmmm then you should try for a used ps4 then. Only thing I’d say you should get the ps5 for is when ever exvs2 comes out on the near end of its live span
>>
>>18786467
Fuck cowards who run instead of fight
>>
File: 1477466523774.jpg (48 KB, 500x352)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Got amy Unicorn tips, I like how it feels to fight but I also feel like I don't quite have the NT-D usage down very well and in a lot of matches I have a particularly large target painted on my back. I do have some lower cost backup plans to fall back on but I wanna make Unicorn work.
>>
>>18786712
GMcustom is streaming. You can always pop in there and ask him, he plays Unicorn.

I personally can't answer cause i'm trash with Unicorn.
>>
File: 1593713158022.jpg (319 KB, 919x1200)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
GGs. Always a pleasure lads.
>>
How to deal with Bael and Rex cheese team comp without being a tier whore or using a 3k?
>>
>>18786857
Get a suit with good self defense
>>
>>18786862
I considered using X1 Kai for its assist and screw whip but at the same time I wanna expand from my old mains.
>>
>>18786877
What about the doc? It has two shotgun type weapons one is just a beam shot gun and the other is a gebori shotgun. There’s also the infinite justice which has really good self defense
>>
>>18786889
I haven't tried the Doc yet, I'll give it a few spins.
>>
>>18786857
learn how to move
>>
so tired of getting stuck with double 3k against retards who can't even win a 1v1 against a 2k
>>
we should format a guide for splitting up mobile suits based on playstyle
>>
>>18786877
They'll walk right into Zaku 3's aoe every time.
>>
>>18786976
that's why i don't get why people say 3k is good for beginners.
I'd say
2-2.5k for beginners
3k for intermediate.
1.5k for advanced.
>>
>>18787045
3k is generally the easiest to control and get the hang of (with higher lock range and more boost). They should go into single player and learn how to actually play before hopping in matches, but you can't force that.
>>
I think that's it for now, I enjoy playing 1.5ks like Kapools, Tieren and Rising sorry if I didn't play them as effective as they needed to be though but its time to take a break for my hands
>>
>>
>>18787059
Even so I'm not a big fan of using 3k to start off with after learning the game. It feels too risky because once you die you're on edge and already on survival mode.
>>
Gg lads
>>
Why does everyone play Side 7?
>>
>>18787144
It's a solid neutral stage without bs terrain. It is a tad annoying playing on it all day when some of the other stages like Africa Tower and Hong Kong are actually fine.
>>
>that one asshole who keeps pressing circle in the battle confirmation screen
>>
>>18787059
I still think it’s easier to first learn with a 2k-2.5k then move up to 3k
>>
>>18787045
3k is good for intermediate... But then I remember how UNGA Lupus Rex is. I'd say it's a good suit if you want to win without much effort.
>>
>>18786012
Anyone have the original Exia version of this?
>>
>>18787366
>>
>>18786712
Ignore >>18786753 and check the wiki instead: https://ggez.space/exvsmbon-unicorn-gundam/
>>
>>18786857
Literally how are they a problem just boost away and shoot nigga.
>>
Is there a room up at the moment?
>>
>>18787383
It died for tonight but I’ll set another one up tomorrow
>>
>>18787045
>that's why i don't get why people say 3k is good for beginners.
More HP, boost and firepower. That and you are actually expected to die first so when you do you won't fuck over the team as hard as you would when you die in a lower cost unit and overcost the 3k.
>>
>>18787370
Fuck yes thank you.
>>
Does anyone know how the arcades are doing in japan atm?
>>
File: file.png (440 KB, 512x356)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>when you beat the shit out of a 00 Gundam and Soma shouts CELESTIAL BEINGGGGGGG at the top of her lungs right as you get the kill
Shit hits just right, I'm glad best version of Soma is the one playable. Too bad Sergei doesn't talk(also RIP his VA)
>>
>>18787392
I saw a pic here once that showed them putting all plastic barriers and shit between cabinets don't know if that tells you anything.
>>
I'm always getting new tournament footage from a-cho's Youtube channel and the matches are from early July so they are doing good enough to still run tournaments.
>>
>>18787392
YGO locals have a piece of see through plastic in the same height as the head of the players and you don't enter the damn place without a fucking mask, so I bet they are doing the same for arcades but the plastic is bigger since we are talking about arcade machines
>>
>>18787377
I looked at the wiki before, it helped to get that in Unicorn Mode I should act as support but that's not always easy in solo queue.
I also asked that streamer for help and they gave helpful advice and ran some arcade mode to show me things so it definitely helped me to ask. This is my first proper go in EXVS so there were some quirks I wasn't aware of, and I'm a bit more of a visual and hands-on learner as well. I still haven't gotten used to fuwastepping for instance but I also wanted some Unicorn-specific advice hence my asking.
>>
>>18787386
>That and you are actually expected to die first

Yeah but I also expect them to at least do something before wasting half our cost in record time
>>
>>18787456
Hey whatever works for you anon. I'd much rather learn by trying myself instead of asking some streamer but okay.
>>
>>18787461
Don't forget you are supposed to support him as well. It's a team game so you can't leave him own his own while you duel someone.. It's not that kind of game.
And even then the alternative is still worse. An overcosted 3k goes down in like 1 hit.
>>
>>18787470
Well I have been trying, don't get the wrong idea. Just figured some tips would help me along.
>>
Does anyone know where I can fight the regular Rick Dias, Jegan, and Stark Jegan? They’re the only ones I need left for my collection.
>>
Z missions are badass. It even plays your own custom BGM at Z-05 for your suit you pick.
>>
Thread died before I could reply so I hope you're in here anon.
>>18787676
Excellia is good, I don't really like using melee oriented suits for most missions and arcade mode since they are more difficult to win outnumbered fights. Try main heavy units like V2AB, Unicorn, Hot Scramble. Unicorn is amazing in missions because how spammable his main is. You are running the increase time limit data right?
>>
>>18787506
You don't need to justify yourself to that dude who is acting condescending for no reason.
You already laid a foundation for yourself by playing and reading guides and wanted to continue advancing.
In a world where there wasn't a pandemic and this game was popular enough to have locals in spite of needing 4 fucking setups you'd continue to learn and improve by playing and then being able to learn from your peers too.
Trading tips and tech is an FGC cornerstone.
Getting feedback from the gang while you grind together is entirely normal and helpful.
And that's in games that DON'T involve a partner.
>>
>>18787666
Federation vs Zeon is a completely different type of game. If you remove the Gundam IP you could sill play it. Not so much with this. One of the greatest strengths of this game is it's large roster of suits and this point is moot if you don't care about Gundam. He has no attachment to the franchise or this game and thus no real drive to get better at the game as well.
Stop "forcing" this on him and just play something else. Trust me these kind of situations never end well. You can't force a horse to drink water and you can't force your roommate to play this game competently with you. Either you cave in and try to adapt your entire gameplan around this idiot or you give up.
>>
>>18787712
>stop forcing
I'm not even the same guy, I've also gotten another friend into gundam just from playing one of the portable Gundam Versus games. You really underestimate someone's desire to know more about a thing they're having fun with. My only tip to that guy is to let his friend enjoy the singleplayer modes and grow attached to whatever he's using
>>
>>18787710
>You don't need to justify yourself to that dude who is acting condescending for no reason.
Nothing condescending about it. For me it it's much better and more fun to learn things on your own instead. Reading a wiki to learn it's moves that aren't on the command list and then putting it into practice, finding out what works and what doesn't by yourself is much better than asking someone else, especially some streamer, in my opinion.
>>
File: IMG_-lzmsxm.jpg (233 KB, 858x1084)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>18787723
I normally do, but when it comes to fighters I typically need live fire experience online to really learn, as training only shows what I could in theory do and only CPU opponents tends to teach me bad habits.
Also when I asked I wasn't home to play anyway. I mean when it comes to FFXIV I try to get in on raids Day 1 solely to be able to play them blind and learn the mechanics with everyone else, but in this situation when I could potentially be letting someone else who knows what they're doing down by trying to throw things at the wall and seeing what sticks it'd make me feel like a burden.
>>
>>18787718
Just because it went right doesn't mean it can't go wrong either. I've had my share of recommending things or advising certain ways to do something only for other person to not heed anything I said. It gets tiring for the person telling stuff and the person listening and it would be surprising if a argument broke out or something. And then you'd possibly risk that person end up hating whatever it is you wanted to recommend.
The only thing that guy can do is find someone else or suck it up and take a hands off approach hoping the guy might care some day.
>>
>>18787740
>FFXIV
Never mind I take back what I said it's okay to ask the streamer.
>>
>>18787723
Telling them to ignore advice someone else gave and then endcapping your follow-up to their success in spite of your efforts with "but okay" is dismissive and condescending, not to mention doubling down on "some streamer" as if that's not the same demographic writing and/or translating the same guides you're pointing to.
>>
File: IMG_spmz5m.jpg (40 KB, 382x280)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>18787758
And what pray tell is the problem NOW?
>>
So this is how you S rank everything.
>>
>>18787747
Yeah man, you can't force someone but at the same time you can also get into something without exactly knowing what the source is, that's all I was getting at.
>>
>Finally reached Ensign
>Check my titles and get the NEVER GIVE UP title
This is a good feeling.
>>
>>18787773
I just thought it was ironic that I recommend an FFXIV player to try and find something out on his own, learning as he goes whilst he's also a player of game which most of the content is told by streamers how to be done.
No malice or anything intended really I just thought it was funny.
>>
>>18787785
Now actually go out there and use said title with pride. I've seen few people use a "loser" title like myself.
>>
>>18787779
Is that a skill that only unlocks when you S rank everything?
>>
>>18787804
No you get it from beating the final boss in Z area.
>>
File: IMG_-cdmuea.jpg (166 KB, 1072x289)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>18787793
For the record I ignore most of those guides, as I said I try to go in blind if I can because it's more fun that way. I only really watch them if whatever party I end up in twists my arm about it, and even then I usually skip around to get the gist of it instead of having them explain the mechanic, their personal experience with the mechanic, an anecdote relating to the mechanic, a shitty meme, and their favorite flavor of ice cream to eat during that mechanic.
I only care to ask when it comes to EXVS because I know a lot of people will have experience with Full Burst and I want to be able to hold my own online if I happen to get matched with someone who knows the game so I don't end up dead weight costing us the game. I've improved mostly on my own since beta but I'm still lagging heavily behind compared to my peers and the like.
You wouldn't catch me dead asking for tips on 1v1 fighters though, I always try to figure that stuff out myself because the only one I gotta worry about letting down is myself.
>>
>>18787809
So it actually has some use then? I thought it was some joke item that you could only use after you S ranked everything and it basically became useless.
Can you use it to get S ranks? Could one theoretically blaze through the mission mode doing only the ones you need to progress, get this skill and finish the rest of the missions with ease?
>>
>>18787827
Yeah it kills everything in one hit, even MAs.
>>
>>18787829
Fuck man that's broken as fuck. Oh well at least now I won't have to bother autistically S ranking everything right from the get go.
>>
>>18787834
It's broken for sure. You can also die in one hit yourself if you aren't careful.
>>
>>18787838
Do guard mechanics avoid death? Alex could be pretty ridiculous.
>>
Why are there 6 setsuna suits, 3 lockon suits, 2 Allelujah Suits but only one Tiera suit.

I just want to play as Seravee
>>
>>18787842
I think so I haven't tried that yet.
>>
sorry for being so shit if the lupus rex player I was teamed with was here. I was playing GX
>>
>>18787843
There are 6 Setsuna suits, actually. His three suits and one variation each. I feel your pain though (even though I play 2-3 of those Setsuna suits), Virtue is one of my top requests for a Versus/EXVS2 backport. A Seravee is fine too, but I don't know if they've ever put that in a game.
>>
>>18787842
It works. Alex becomes the most OP unit in the game with that skill.
>>
>>18787852
>A Seravee is fine too, but I don't know if they've ever put that in a game.
Not sure why they wouldn't, it could work like the Penelope where you take enough damage you eject from the Seravee to use the Seraphim
>>
Any tips on beating G-01?
>>
File: 1555631920416.jpg (48 KB, 600x800)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
every match is laggy
>>
>>18787909
post your nat type and network speed results
>>
>>18787911
ethernet
nat type 2
i have 400 down 50 up
jitter is 1-2ms
>>
>>
Meer - Says she'll kiss you if you do good
Every Sthesia - Says they're in love with Leos even if he's your enemy

know the difference
>>
What's the Ground Gundam like? Any significant differences between it and the Ez-8?
>>
>>18788009
Ez8 has a beam rilfe main and the Ground Gundam a machine gun one. That's about it.
>>
>>18787408
Damn just checked it out in free battle, that 1500 Tieren Taozi seems really solid.
>>
>>18788009
>2B changed from a melee counter to a melee combo
>Main weapon changed from a beam rifle to a machine gun
>Sub during machine gun mode changed: it does more damage, fires less rounds per button press (20>15), inherits more inertia, has a slightly slower rate of fire, and less ammo (80>60)
>5B during Artillery mode performs poorer across the board
>Main and Sub during artillery mode have better damage proration (50%>60%)

However, asides from the change from BR to MG, the other changes aren't really that significant. What really kills it is quite simply the change from BR to MG. The machine guns take longer to stagger versus one hit from the BR and also have poor performance at medium to long range.
>>
damn connection quality of randoms really dips past 9pm
>>
What's the difference between the three quebeleys?
>>
File: 1579947533853_0.jpg (120 KB, 1022x1024)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>Xi
>Penelope
>Excellia
>>
File: Iw92kLak.png (121 KB, 474x474)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>missed the preorder bonus suit
>every fucker spams it against me
>>
>>18788038
One is white, one is blue, and one is red.
>>
Is there every a moment where these Exia players aren't selfish team overcosting Niggers?
>>
>>18788165
>selfish team overcosting
Not sure what you're trying to say anon. You mean they keep dying a lot?
>>
>>18786406
God I want Primo to step on me.
>>
>>18788172
Ah I'm just venting. Whenever I get teamed with one 75% of the time these guys just run in nonstop trying to swag around like the anime. Even in the upper levels of ranked I'm not safe from this shit.
>>
>>18788218
>>18787370
>>
So is this game on PC or what?
>>
>>18788297
lol no
>>
>>18788306
Well fuck this shit then. I dont wanna pay money on top of my internet bills just to play online. Guess Ill just stick to the PSP Gundam VS.
>>
File: 1337085447070.gif (1.99 MB, 385x325)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>love the dark hound
>dont want to use it cause its top tier and people will think im a scrub
>>
File: setsuna.jpg (57 KB, 800x450)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>18788332
>huge Exiafag
>suddenly see more people playing it
>find out it's apparently a high tier suit
I'm still using it though and so should you anon. Fuck these tier faggots.
>>
File: 82483833_p0.jpg (96 KB, 1135x802)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>18788188
>primo calls me big brother and asks if I can help her get dressed
I've only seen that message once in the menu. No idea what the trigger is.
I'm amazed it even made it through the localization process.

>>18788038
Rough outline:
>2.5k (Haman) - All-rounder w/ an emphasis on funnels. Unique in that its funnels do not shoot until you tell them to. Only Qubeley with MA mode.
>2k (Puru) - Shooty suit; funnel spam galore. Only Qubeley where the funnel deploy sends a single funnel instead of three, but can also fire funnels immediately as if they were a regular BR. Timed buff with infinite funnel ammo.
>1.5k (Puru Two) - Basic shooting suit w/ funnels. Can swarm funnels around a target from any point on the map, but this leaves you vulerable (like Throne Drei's jamming field).
>>
Anyone know how the G-Medal exclusive shit works in EXVS2? Some suits like Aegis, Virtue, Pale Rider, etc are locked behind it. Are they just impossible to acquire now?
>>
I'm finding that I really enjoy suits with machine gun mains. BD1, GX in Divider Mode, Unicorn in NTD are some of the ones I've played so far. What are your favorite machine gun suits?
>>
>>18787797
I'm using "Slave to Pleasure" and I'm never changing
>>
>>18788487
Strike
>>
File: 1415137369729.jpg (19 KB, 280x330)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>18788332

I'm gonna give you some advice from fighting games

Fuck what other people think about what you use.

People love to use 'muh low tiers' as an excuse for why they lost, and avoid high tiers because they think it makes them look bad. If you like a top tier, pick a top tier. If you REALLY want to win? Pick a top tier. If people lose to you when you pick top tier, that's their fault for not learning how to counter that suit/character (barring some legitimately broken characters like T7 Leroy on release)

But here's the important bit. Even if you play a low tier, people will STILL bitch about you, either because you DIDNT pick a good suit, or because they think that low tier is gimmicky or broken in some way.
tl;dr pick what you want my dude
>>
>>18788487
Char's Zaku
>>
I'm so tired of the missions against 3 enemies at once
>>
>>18788487
Char and Ridden's Zakus, Hamanguy, Alex, GN-XIII, Dark Hound are all MG suits that I enjoy muchly.
>>
>>18787370
>>18786012

They're all champs...
>>
>>18787850
>lupus rex player
Why apologize to subhuman trash?
>>
Reminder to check your internet settings, if your connection in the main menu isn't blue then you're probably on wi-fi without realizing it even if the lan cable is connected.
>>
>>18788780
I'm pretty sure the PS4 will default to wired if you're connected.
>>
>>18788817
It doesn't.
T. faggot who was a wifi warrior all this time without realizing it.
>>
>>18788332
in competitive games you should be happy that you favourite character is top tier. you are playing it to win and it feels even better when your main is a character taht you like+top tier
>>
I first played Gundam Versus since Next Plus on the PSP. This game is like a dream come true. It has all the modes from Next Plus but expanded. More mobile suits. I don't need to make a Japanese account. Multipayer is fucking exciting even though Bamco still has a lot of work to do on their end. It's rare that video games get sequels like this especially when fighting games are infamous for removing content just to shove in some barebones online experience that is dominated by no-fun tryhards.

I fucking love this game, bros.
>>
>>18788826
Huh mine did.
>>
Does anything compare to the satisfaction of hitting two enemies with a single gerobi?
>>
I kinda feel like the room map is bullshit. Cause last night I was playing with a lot of red’s and sometimes no bar people in the m room and the matches went fine
>>
File: kek.png (1.18 MB, 640x480)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>game almost ends
>Turn A and Crossbone X1 launch their nukes at the same time and win the game
Man what the fuck, that should be illegal. The replay is pretty kino though.
>>
>Fighting against a Freedom and Wing Zero with a 40 win streak
>They get cocky right from the start as W0 stays on the other edge of the map doing nothing while the Freedom fights 2v1
>Decide to do the same and let my partner solo the Freedom
>Freedom dies first, comes for the second try
>Shagedan on him
>Freedom completely loses its cool, gets dabbed on hard. Can see the W0 panic from the other side of the map trying to help the Freedom

Dunno who those faggots were but I was glad to end that 40 winstreak
>>
File: ASW-G-11.jpg (974 KB, 1912x1710)
974 KB
974 KB JPG
>Had a bad loosing streak the other night with most of the suits I play with
>Decide that if I'm gonna loose I might as well try and dabble with a few I haven't played as much
>mfw Full City and giving people the CLAMPS
It's such a straightforward suit, but I'm enjoying it. Does the special? melee where he rushes forward with both guns by his side have a specific purpose?
>>
My JP Prem G copy comes in the mail today, anything I need to do specifically like make a jp psn?

Would I still get Barb Lupus pre order?
>>
>>18788544
But anon...whenever I pick strike freedom I get my ass handed to me
>>
>>18789034
You’ll need a JP PSN account to redeem lupus rex
Other than that you can play on your regular psn account
>>
>>18789044
How can you lose when you are using the magnum opus of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Yamato? You should have a 90 game win streak.
>>
>>18788544
Then why are there no Haman Acguys, Masters and Hildolrfs online? Legitimate top tier suits that won championships. Is it because they have a skill barrier to them that metawhores don't like and instead stick to easy babyshit like Setsuna suits, Reborns, GP03, Bael and DH?

Really makes you think.
>>
>>18789071
Welcome to every fighting game online.
>>
>>18789067
Turns out Jesus Yamato is only a god because people that find against him are retarded.
Anyways to answer seriously, using the dragoon system is like signaling I’m a free kill for someone.
That and I absolutely suck at meleeing.
>>
>meet cool guy during teamups in a room
>he recommends unicorn for gitting gud and learning range
>it's actually going really well and i can see the improvement in real time
Wtf I love the beast of possibility now
>>
>>18789071
Isn't there a Master who sometimes comes to the /m/ room and kicks ass?
>>
>>18789033
It's just another melee attack that can cancel into any other melee.
>>
>>18789052
Awesome! Thanks for the info
>>
I know it ended long time ago but reading the lore of exa and exavs make me glad that it actually does not fully follow the silly manga storyline.
>>
>>18789071
>Hildolrfs
I only encountered two so far. I usually go straight after them since Hildolrfs usually have crazy movement. No fucking way could my 3k partner handle that.
>Haman Acguys
I only faced one, and it was average. What makes it top tier?
>Masters
I only faced one, and it felt like the guy only picked him because he likes the suit or is a fan of Master Asia.
>Setsuna suits
This. I've faced more Quant Full Saber players and Exias more than anything. I can't blame them though. Setsuna suits are honestly pretty fun.
>GP03
I have only faced one GP03 player. Funny given how GVS was filled with GP03 players.
>>
>>18789084
Wouldn't any suit that reloads be just as good of a learning tool as Unicorn? In that case, you should probably give Hyaku Shiki and Zeta a try.
>>
>>18789083
>Turns out Jesus Yamato is only a god because people that find against him are retarded.
And because he is perfect. Kira suits are the cure to Setsuna suits.
>>
File: gundam vs gundam.jpg (121 KB, 480x480)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>18786615
i'm hoping someone was hardcore enough to do the same. i'm putting in old songs but there's a lot old vocal ones I don't have downloaded
>>
What's the program that can boost volume on songs? I don't think I have it anymore.
>>
>>18789084
IMO range doesn't really matter as much as being able to juggle your enemies
because half the time you'll get some retard that thinks he's some melee god setsuna incarnate and rushes in and do a 1v2 non stop

finding a suit(ie. strike noir) that's capable of high self-defense as well as being able to help out the retard that's getting counter melee'd will make you learn more about situational awareness for this game, which is crucial

>>18789123
> Kira suits are the cure to Setsuna suits
only if you're not a complete retard at dodging melee attacks like i am
>>
>>18789139
>you'll get some retard that thinks he's some melee god setsuna incarnate and rushes in and do a 1v2 non stop
But that's a good thing. You can actually defeat a Quanta Full Saber if you believed in yourself. But a Melee God Emperor of Mankind Master Asia Reincarnation on a 50 game winstreak with his elite Master Gundam? It's over for you....
>>
File: gf13-045nsp.jpg (33 KB, 400x332)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>changing the versus loading screen music to endless duel vs screen music
im so happy holy shit
>>
>>18789111
Haman Acguy has a ton of cancel routes, good self defense, good movement, zusakyan (the thing that Hildolrfs and EZ-8 do that refills their boost gauge instantly) and extend burst gives her up to 3 pressure waves, further adding to her self defense. However, since she's a runner suit, most people don't even look in her general direction.

I remember that during the Christmas battle where they showed off the Kampfer for the first time, one of the teams at the finals was Hamanguy and Reborns.
>>
why aren't you playing Destiny right now
>>
>>18789234
Because it's more fun being a nuisance all match as Gunner, then calling the entire simp squad the second someone comes to deal with me, and finally ascending to the heavens when I hit burst, propelled by an endless stream of beams and thrown axes
>>
>>18789234
I'm too busy being AI GA AI WO OMOSUGIRITTE RIKAI WA KOBAMI
NIKUSHIMI NI KAWATTEIKU MAI NIIIII
>>
>>18789254
>not DAREKA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>18789234
I don’t wanna be a burden on my partner as I try to learn 3K suits that’s aren’t V2. I’ll do that during the /m/ room later
>>
>>18789071
I don’t use Haman only because she ain’t the original waterboy himself
>>
Holy fuck I wanna dick Sthesia and all her clones really badly.
>>
dead ps4 anon here, praise be jesus replaced the hard drive and it's alive. looks like it was a dead drive.
>>
Anyone got a collection of all Gundam OPs and EDs?
I just found out that you can import your own music onto the game, but most of the torrents that are in MP3 are dead
>>
>>18789316
Damn that’s great to hear anon.
>>
about to buy this
is online still full of Onga Bunga Barbatos like in Versus?
>>
>>18789319
There's a huge Gundam OST torrent on nyaa that's well seeded and very comprehensive. The only thing that wasn't in there was the OST for Stargazer, and come to think of it I don't know if they ever released one since all the clean OST tracks on YouTube from Stargazer are from GGen.
>>
>>18789381
Somewhat but there’s also onga bunga bael’s and full sabers now as well
>>
i'll make a /m/ room in 30 minutes
>>
>>18789408
>>18789381
any hard counters to these melee oriented suits?
and a counter for gunner zaku?
>>
Someone upload a /m/ approved custom soundtrack file please! The audio being too low when I upload my own is annoying.
>>
>>18789423
boost
>>
>>18789383
Could you post it?
>>
>>18789451
https://nyaa.si/view/1191234
>>
>>18789458
Thanks
>>
>>18789423
between the chara/mashymre assist and the pressure attack, qubeley is pretty good at playing keepaway with melee suits. takes a bit of getting used to though. also, qubeley's melee hitboxes are huge, which can be nice for catching both enemies if they both try to rush you down at the same time
>>
Why haven't you taken the Doanpill?
>Throw rocks
>Tackle
>Throw rocks
>fighter go pew
>>
>>18789472
Doan kinda sucks when I tried him. He's a melee suit but he's a 1500 but he doesn't do enough damage to warrant going at 3ks. + If you're trying to cock block your teammate, you're both going to end up screwing each other by melee comboing each other.
>>
M room is up again
>>
>>18788332
>>18788346
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGh4ZU4H5Hk
>>
>>18789491
if you're using doan you have to be smart about it, also your burst is what you should really be preparing for
>>
All these people messing with custom soundtracks.

I play off a capture card so I just mute the ingame music and pick from my entire library of music.
>>
>>18789549
I do the richfag way. I mute the in game music. Use my Samsung Galaxy Buds+ (tm) ambient mode and listen to music that way.
Nothing personalle poorfags.
>>
>>18789560
I do it the hardcore richfag way. I get bands to perform the music live for me in my own living room.
Nothing personalle poorfags.
>>
>>18789560
Those are wireless right?
>>
>>18789319
Honestly you can just use the extended Full Boost ones on YouTube. Just need to download them as .mp3 files, there's also a thread on Reddit that has some tracks extended that someone was trying to do before the game released.
>>
>>18789574
Yes. I play the in game audio through my speakers. 7.1 Bose Speakers
>>
>>18789560
Nah but then you got some shit in your ears, instead off all the audio coming from the same source.
>>
people who play on wifi need to get gassed
>>
File: 1596298281681.png (1.28 MB, 1600x1540)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
tfw double locked and rushed down
>>
>>18789615
F
>>
>Use Murrue as my navigator
>Kill perfect strike and she starts crying over Mu
dropped
>>
did they fix the lobby visibility yet?
>>
post em
>>
>>18789624
if you want a navi that sucks your dick real good pick Meer
>>
But why the banzai
>>
>>18789245
Fuck the simp squad all my homies hate the simp squad
>>
Tips for blue destiny?
>>
I'm too scared to play online bros...
>>
I don't want to be a proficiencylet but it's really hard to just play one suit, there's too many that I enjoy.
>>
>>18789753
Try the m room anon were all retards there
>>
Fuck melee nigs lol
>>
>>18789760
>iron blood orphanage
kek
>>
>>18789753
It isn't that bad. As long as you can support your partner a bit you'll do fine
>>
>>18789764
I never feel like I support my partner well enough no matter how hard I try to
>>
>>18789755
IF I COULD FUCKING ENTER THANKS BANDAI NAMCO
>>
>>18789787
Do you need a invite?
>>
Wtf is there seriously no China navi from build fighters?
>>
>>18789675
This, Meer or literally built for sex.
>>
Why is yazan so brain dead but fun
>>
File: 1535766509618.png (484 KB, 574x516)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
>>18789791
How do I locate the /m/ room?
>>
>>18789897
look for world wide and hopfully it'll find it. it's almost full thou and the lobby system is fucked atm sadly.maybe look for shuffle as well?
>>
>>18789615
tfw team mate does nothing to stop team from doing what ever they want. Loose to trash can rex player.
>>
>Zaku III is completely mediocre but I really want that Long Live Lady Haman! title for when I'm playing Qubeley
>>
>>18789928
Just buy it
>>
>that mission where you have to fight the shrike team + respawning victory gundams
that was bullshit
>>
>>18789604
In over 200 matches i've had maybe 5 that were actually laggy. I'm using wifi and i'm sure plenty of other people are too. Get over yourself and blame something else for your losses.
>>
>>18789928
>tfw really like the Zeta Gundam but I fucking hate how it plays.
>>
Be honest with me, what gundam suit are you using, did you watch the show associated to it, and what's your rating for the show?
>>
>>18789934
Maybe i'm crazy but I find it slightly disappointing that all the customization stuff can just be bought. It kind of cheapens it in my opinion when you can skip the requirements. I mean, not that it really matters but still.
>>
>>18789978
I just wish we could use the points to unlock more stuff, stuff like anime intros, special PVs, character biographies and other stuff. I guess we're never going to get fan service in these types of games though.
>>
>>18789972
Every suit besides Stargazer is from a show that I enjoy. I haven't seen Stargazer but the crazy old man tactics are way too much fun. Freedom and Strike Freedom fit my playstyle perfectly but I hate the 2nd half of SEED, all of Destiny and Kira as a character too much to use them. I'll use the GOUF Ignited and Heine's Destiny but that only because I love TM-Revolution.
>>
File: 1576569050575.jpg (35 KB, 480x478)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
there aren't any Gundam Wing Leos or Aries in mission mode are there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9N4Mpc4HQc
I want this, except with Aries mobile suits
>>
V2 gundam mostly, yes I've watched it. 8/10.
>>
Was fun using the MK2. ggs.
>>
>>18787779
Does this even work in Area X?
>>
>>18790063
Yeah. It won't help you for the attack score missions tho.
>>
GG. I would kick reborn if I were you.
>>
>>18790094
Why?
>>
>>18790097
His connection is trash
>>
I was really nervous using a 3K, but Destiny so much damn fun to use.
>>
What's your favorite suit to be paired with?
>>
bros...I feel like jerking off everytime I play the Alex Gundam
>>
>>18789472
I main Doan like Karasuma-San tho
>>
>Age Gundam chucks rocks at you
Did he do that in the show
>>
CHAD ZUDAH SAVES THE DAY
>>
>only one kill away from victory. both sides are down to the wire
>land a hit confirm into EX Burst, enemy is about to lose
>partner shoots a fucking beam right as I'm about to land the killing blow and steals my kill while the other enemy isn't even locked onto me
People who kill steal are the worst. Why would you interrupt someone who's in the middle of landing a game ending combo?
>>
>>18790124
That's normal. Alex Gundam is the female equivalent of RX-78-2.
>>
>>18790152
It's the voice man. what the fuck usually i hate high pitched japanese porn but holy shit christina's voice actor is just UNF
>>
>>18790150

It's never too late to lose, you better believe i'm going to steal the kill to guarantee we win now rather than let you finish your flashy combo.
>>
>>18790150
Just say you're salty that the game prioritizes MS kills too high in the points screen. Your partner wanted to win as much as you did.
>>
now that lag was legitimately unplayable
>>
>>18790150
>still win
>REEEEE WHY DID MY PARTNER HELP ME WIN WHAT THE FUCK
lmao what the fuck is this bullshit, i thought you meant he shot you while you were doing the game ending corner and it cancelled your combo and you lost, and I would've thought okay yeah that's a fair complaint, you're kind of a dick bitching about it but it's fair but now you're just a total faggot lol
>>
>>18790150
I'd rather have a confirmed kill desu. What I can't stand is finally getting someone in my melee combo and being shot out of it by a team mate.
>>
yo retards who play Setsuna suits
you have tools that aren't melee
>>
File: c2f.png (430 KB, 667x670)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>check ggezspace for mobile suit breakdown
>"this unit is an all-rounder..."
>>
Was that ragequit in the Zudah and Delta Plus VS Noir and Extreme match?
>>
can we not bring drama into the /m/ thread?
>>
>>18790180
Don't worry bro, I'm slowly getting better at using 00's ranged loadout and playing the safe game with Exia
>>
Which suits have good kick moves. I love kicking people
>>
>>18790198
Xenon Phase (after Extreme Evolution) has Special Movement that chains into a kick combo, it's pretty stylish
>>
File: tenor (26).gif (2.84 MB, 498x280)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB GIF
>Play DX
>Spend the entire first half of the match playing nuisance and refusing to engage
>Spend the last half of the match shitting out satellite cannon beams and erasing enemy suits from the face of the stage
Holy shit why is this allowed?
>>
>>18790207
Because his show got canceled so he takes his rage out on his follow gundams who shows didn’t get canned
>>
>>18790181
What suit?
>>
>>18790198

Victory gundam and Alex
>>
>>18789995
>I haven't seen Stargazer
Seriously, just watch it.
It's not even an hour long.
>>
>>18790181
Which suit

Not to defend gg-ez though. It's clear they have some heavy biases towards certain suits.
>>
>>18790198
Zeydra gets a sick Rider Kick during its buff phase.

Armless Victory is always a favorite though.
>>
>>18790158
It would have been better to let the "flashy" rainbow cancelling a melee hit into EX isn't flashy combo end. Everybody was on low HP, and we were lucky that I had enough to survive the beam shot since it hit both of us.
>>
>>18790198
Chars Zaku and Gold Sumo
>>
>>18790207
Gp02's nuke shenanigans are are also ridiculous.
>>
>>18790198
Kamille's mk 2 if you've got good fundamentals or go with OG with Char's Zaku.
>>
I loveusing Nightingale's big dick cannon!
>>
>>18790216
>>18790224
almost all suits i've seen had this phrase in it lmao. that's why I'm laughing.
>>
>lose the match
>camera zooms in showing you killed your partner

The shame
>>
>>18790198
I love Hyaku Shiki's jump kick.
>>
>>18790104
it wasn't really this bad the last two days but there is some people who are laggy as fuck
>>
>>18790231
It would be really based if Nightingale had a jump kick move, but he hits you with his big red cock instead of his legs.
>>
>>18790198
Lupus Rex
>>
>>18790156
It's Megumi Hayashibara, so of course. She's a legend. Doesn't do much work these days though.
>>
>>18790198
>doesn't do much work these days though
Are we just forgetting that she's a third of Team Rocket in an anime series that's been airing since 1999 or what?
>>
>>18790298
meant for >>18790292
>>
>>18790298
>>18790292
if i save enough money i wonder if i can get someone to splice enough of the V.A work to make a chrstina hentai loop.
>>
>>18790303
Please don't
>>
>Wanna get good with Nobel because I'm an Allenbyfag
>Can't play melee suits for shit
>>
>>18790303
Probably. Or if you were made of money, you might be able to get her to do it
>>
>>18790298
>>18790301
I care more about diversity of work than volume. Especially if said work is Pokemon. I love Aoi Yuuki but I can't be bothered to care she voiced Jasmine for awhile.
>>
>>18790198
The Marasai's BC sword toss combos into a dive kick with B that is extremely useful for dunking on people at short to midrange
>>
Well I hope that's what you meant by "act as bait" lupus anon
>>
>>18790311
Nobel sucks anyway and isnt easy to use either
>>
Can anyone put the snap chat "I showed you my dick I demand you respond to me" message over the Ribbons burst for me?
>>
>>18790372
Dunking on people with sub par suits and suits you really enjoy is the best part of the game.
>>
Full City is kind of crap compared the Gundam Versus version
>>
>>18790378
its literally a top tier 2 5k in this version
>>
>>18790378
He's good but he doesn't feel good to play imo. His projectiles make him feel stiff as shit.
>>
Is there a way to fight a different end boss in Branch Battle?
>>
Is it just me or is Nightingale smaller in this game compared to GVS?
>>
>>18790399
AFAIK getting above a certain point threshold will have you face the Dark Sthesias.
>>
>>18790378
Gundam Versus version was just Rebake and I miss him immensely.
>>
File: 1546142193924.jpg (19 KB, 540x540)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
How is the Brave Commander type?

Been using it a little for mission mode and it's solid but I get fucked anytime I take it online. the flight dash into melee, shooting or big beam seems nice but people rainbow dash it easily.
>>
File: a3069129235_10.jpg (88 KB, 1200x1200)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
I PRAY
I PRAY
TO BRING BACK THE NEW DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>My RX-78 gets unga bunga melee'd by Barbatos Lupus Rex and ends the match
bros it was my turn...I had the song buff.
>>
>>18789972
Strike Noir
And yes, I enjoyed stargazer a lot
>>
>>18789972
I'm using Barbatos Lupus a lot and I did watch IBO. It's an alright show not one of my favorites but I love the MS design.
>>
>>18790429
Use your counter or Gundam hammer. Or just boost away and gun him down with your beam rifle and assists. And then step on him.
>>
>>18790429
The song buff is real anon. I only ever do good with the thunderbolt units when the Ending plays
>>
>>18790428
You have to really use it's mobility options and cancels to do well with it. It's a fun unit once you know what you are doing. The rainbow steps and melee is something everything has to deal with but you can use your speed to your advantage to catch people off guard.
>>
>>18789972
>Gold SUMO
>Yes, I even have the DVDs of Turn-A
>It's good, Harry is the best character
>>
>>18790429
>song buff.
What song?
>>
COLONELLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>18790428
https://youtu.be/tVVqw-4tDO8?t=67
Good luck anon. For what it's worth the final winners of the last sportsland tournament were him and Seven Sword beating DH/Ribbons so you will be rewarded.
>>
Don’t fuck with us X1 users we abuse children
>>
Room up?
>>
>>18790483
Yes if you can’t find it I can invite
>>
>>18790483
Who knows fucking bandai namco
>>
>>18790467
Thanks. I'm still not entirely sure what the purple buff even does.
>>
Anyone got any webms?

Even from older games or Gundam Versus.
>>
>kicking ass with Patrick
>match gets cancelled somehow
>I'm penalized for 10 fucking mins
what kind of bullshit is that?
>>
>>18790508
Was it the match with the nu gundam?
>>
>>18790513
I think so, I can't really remember now but it's the /m/ room
>>
God fucking dammit I was almost to ensign then I got stuck in a fucking losing streak. I want to be done with this ranked shit.
>>
>>18790521
Well then you'd better hurry it's almost been a week since launch so ranked is dying pretty fast.
>>
>>18790517
Well the nu fucking left after that and I played with you a bunch and the legend so I assume he was the problem
>>
>>18790534
are we eventually going to end up into discordfaggotry and start having a "heel" in the /m/ threads?
>>
>>18790548
I don't know what you mean by that, he's just telling me why I probably got penalized
>>
>>18790551
Just curious. I've noticed some of you bringing drama to the thread. Soon there's going to be NOOOO MUH NU GUNDAM IS THE STRONGEST GUNDAM IN THE UNIVERSE
>shut it nufag
>NOOOOOOOOOO MY NU GUNDAMMMM
>hahaha nufag still seething.

I've seen this in so many fighting threads.
>>
>>18790555
But there hasn't been any so far so there's no reason to think that
>>
>>18790555
But how is the above drama? Unless you meant to reply to the wrong post?
>>
>>18790560
It may begin if we start bringing attention to MUH SETSUNA PLAYERS, HAH THIS GUY IN THE /m/ room is a FAG.
>>
>>18790534
the game is dying already!? games like this need desperately need rollback so people further away can play together.
>>
>>18790568
shit meant for >>18790533
>>
NU GUNDAM WA DATE JA NAI!!!!
>>
I’m sorry susanowo bro for that
>>
>>18790568
>the game is dying already!?
No just the ranked modes. In these niche anime fighters ranked dies pretty fast. Hope you're not trying hold matches since those are infested with discord homos and tourney tryhards. You're best bet at becoming ensign is the shuffle ranked matches.
Don't use a 3k since if you get paired with another 3k 99% of the time it's a death sentence.
>>
Man v2ab actually makes you feel powerful unlike the 00 raiser
>>
Tips for Destiny?
>>
File: 1d1.gif (364 KB, 500x327)
364 KB
364 KB GIF
>they will never put the G Saviour in one of these games even as a joke
>even though we get Haman's Acguy and the Perfect Gundam
Seriously, at least throw it in as like a 1500 point unit or something. You can even pull the Sentinel bullshit of having an unknown pilot.
>>
Why is it easier to find ranked matches on Wi-Fi than entering a room and getting kicked
>>
>>18790773
I don't know they had it so right in the beta only to fuck up in the final release. I'm actually impressed.
>>
Is there anything specific you can do to speed level your character rank? I feel like I've played a million matches with one suit and I've only got one star. Same with my companions. If I double them up does it go quicker?
>>
>This Jap in the Rex
I gotta learn how to counter this.
>>
About some of these connections...
>>
>>18790789
Yeah
>>
Why isn't Rising a 2k
I love rising but I feel like going online with it would be pointless
>>
>>18790819
Rising is pretty good if you just believe in yourself anon.
>>
File: G3-saviour.jpg (1.78 MB, 1542x2108)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
>>18790736
I think the real shame is that, by extension, we'll never get G3-Saviour.
Can't Bamco just pretend only the video game exists?
>>
>>18790736
Well if they do add G Saviour it won't be a joke and most likely not 1500 either
>>
>>18790837
never watched it, cannonically, how strong is it?
power scaling in late UC is weird because I always felt CCA mecha's were at the peak with the funnels and shit. Late UC never scratched that itch. Maybe the cape shit with the crossbone and F91 SPEED NATTTOOOO
>>
File: Sailor Moon.jpg (35 KB, 225x350)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>*vaporizes you from 500 miles away*
I crap myself every time she's on the enemy team
how can she be so powerful
>>
>>18790843
She is powerful because her main doesn't have much ammo and a really slow reload time.
>>
>>18790843
Once you get used to reacting to her stuff, her strength goes down a lot. Don't get me wrong, she can still be strong at high level if the enemy front can keep your attention. However, she lacks the flexibility of a lot of the preferred 2.5K's who have more self-defense or engagement tools.

It might help to use block against her more, except against the funnels.
>>
GG's I'd stick around but the japs have invaded and connections are becoming shit.
>>
is there a way to put passwords on the lobby?
>>
Reminder to set rooms to auto kick bad connections
>>
>>18790879
auto kick is a little finnicky. it's kicking green bars as well
>>
>>18790568
>rollback
oh boy
>>
>>18790884
adding to this it doesn't matter either because they can rejoin in with no problems lmao
>>
>>18790700
you're not a melee suit but you do want to combo into melee if you have a chance
Wings of Light gives you boost advantage against every suit in the game
CSb sucks and CSa is only for conserving ammo

boomerangs are your self defense and also what you use up close
Palm when you've isolated someone, 2B for a quick knockdown

Use shooting burst
>>
>>18790874
I wish
>>
>>18790897
Extended boost hops are good movement for Destiny because his vertical mobility is especially good.

If you input boomerangs with left or right, you get a version that catches horizontal movement which is really good.

csB sucks if you're fronting, but if you have to back it's not bad because it's bullet speed is very good and you can bend it.

8B is your preferred melee for initiating hits. Your other non-palm melees aren't nearly as useful.
>>
Patrick would be proud of this GN-X II player
>>
I love how the atlas moves. Any other suits like him?
>>
What was the point of having over a month of testing if the systems are gonna be totally fucked and missing basic functions on release anyway?
>>
>>18790945
You mean the special movements? Maybe GP01 or G arcane?
>>
File: 1457361470378.png (412 KB, 395x450)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>GOUF Ignited holding the line and winning the game at 20 HP
You were a true hero.
>>
I play branch mode for the most part since normal EXVS to Fullboost and Versus.
Shining Gundam is the only one that I can not make work with max difficulty.
That seems to me that it's the worst suit for that mode like online.
You can go unga bonga when you enter super mode but some paths require constant utility and Shining is just useless, you need to rely on enemy ai and ally, can't get to exbonus boses.
>>
Why do so many people just stay in the lobby without hitting join
>>
>>18791057
Because you have better chances of ending up in a different group if you do back out
>>
>Luna Impulse has the exact same moveset as Shinn Impulse but costs 500 less
uh-oh
>>
so for sazabi neutral do i just mash 2B into rainbow dash into charge shot with some gyunei mixed in
>>
>>18791076
Yes
>>
Whoever that dynames was that was meleeing my partner x3, you’re literally fucking insane
>>
>>18791084
sweet
>>
File: gundam names.png (1.32 MB, 1366x768)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
G Arcane is pretty keen
>>
>>18791095
Dynames's melee feels too good to not unga sometimes
>>
When there’s more then 9 fucking people in the lobby without joining its fucking stupid
>>
>>18791029
Yeah that shit is retarded. I did the B route and I don't think I'll be using shining for the harder routes.
>>
Whoever that stupid fuck was with the blue astray, you realise yours is melee focused suit right?
You even used F-burst with it, what the fuck do you mean you’ll play rearguard
>>
>>18791110
A mans gotta eat.
>>
>>18791095
>>18791109
>Dynames
>melee
Heresy.
>>
So for any one who has been lucky enough to play exvs2 does the chest breaker’s assist still have awful tracking or did it get better
>>
>>18791095
Lockon rolling in his grave.
>>
>>18791129
Haha if that's what you think you're gonna be surprised. It's the main reason I prefer it over the other Lockon suits. Neil could match up with Ali, don't underestimate him
>>
>>18791141
>>18791129
I look to my lower left and saw my partner losing 300hp after the first 20 seconds, which I thought was weird because I was the one dealing with the lupus rex
I went to check it out and found my partner was getting his ass handed to him by dynames with his laser sword out

I didn’t even know what to say at that point
>>
Lockon bro...
>>
>>18791074
>exact same moveset
retard
>>
so tired of retards overcosting
pick a 3k if you suck too badly to stay alive
>>
>>18791194
In most cases they would just die end the match faster not live longer.
>>
>>18791208
at least they'd be dying in the correct order
>>
>>18791208
No they would still last longer than an overcosted 3k.
>>
The marasi’s rush assist is bullshit
>>
This is the third time I've gotten close to ranking up to ensign, then got stuck in a fucking losing streak setting me back about 50-70 SP. About to put my fucking controller through the wall.
>>
>>18791230
I know, time for a break.
>>
>you’re a Martian. What is that some kinda joke
Jerid what the fuck do you mean they have colonies around Jupiter it shouldn’t surprise you
>>
>>18791230
Go to a lobby and chill for a bit or take a break. I was on the rank grind and had to calm down for a bit.
>>
>>18791230
>got stuck with a Shadow Gundam for two games in a row that died 3 times in both games
At least I'm finally free from that hell. I'll be rooting for you
>>
Whoever that dynames was that was trying to melee the strike noir
Fuck off and stop bullying me
I can’t into melee
>>
You guys can't be serious by losing to a melee dynames.
>>
Holy shit freedom’s so fast with burst and seed up
>>
File: 4d4bchzbqv251.png (850 KB, 2560x1440)
850 KB
850 KB PNG
why is every shitter spamming x1 in ranked
>>
>>18791278
Probably just looked at the tier lists
>>
Remember kids. Stereotypes can get you killed
>>
>>18791273
Have you been up against a melee dynames before?
>>
>>18791297
This happening in the /m/ room? How many people are in it if so?
>>
>>18791297
Are you trying to melee it when he has the shield up or something? Treat it like alex.
>>
>>18791300
Only 6
>>
>>18791300
There’s only 6 now
>>
>>18791301
I hardly ever have my shield up. Dynames can only kick when he does (which is a good set up)
>>
>>18791314
They must suck ass at rainbow stepping then or lack boost management.
>>
>>18791302
Of course and it isn't showing up on the menu
>>
>>18791317
BANDAI FUCKING FIX YOUR GAME
>>
Let me get shot down too.

Dash_Buster
>>
Hah no worries lockon bro you don't gotta apologize
>>
>>18791327
And sent
>>
Sorry banshee m8, I saw that coming from a mile away and was already ready for you
>>
Oh no
>>
>>18789972
>Zaku amazing
>love the fuck outta GBF
>later seasons are ok popcorn anime
>>
>>18791328
I'm still sorry. I could be a better partner
>>
>>18790220
Not him but, do you need to watch seed destiny to understand shit?
>>
Genuinely curious Dynames bro but why insist on playing close when you play a character that's a long range Sniper?
>>
>There's another Banshee in the room

Oh no
>>
>>18791346
It's not that I try to, it's just sometimes more effective. I still snipe a lot and it's also to be a little surprising since people don't usually expect it.
>>
>>18791348
Also please don't treat me like I'm good at the game, because I'm not
>>
Sorry about cutting your combo Shining. I get antsy on pulling the trigger.
>>
>>18791343
Ehhh
Events and characters from Destiny do get referenced, but I'd say it mostly requires just understanding Seed in general.
>>
>>18791348
>>18791350
You're 100% better off sniping with CSA, Main, and its gerobi in shield mode for backup and you shouldn't be dying first if possible. Not trying to throw shit at you or anything but Dynames is literally one of the characters in the game that should be behind its front 99% of the time.
>>
>>18790895
>delay based netcode is good
>>
Is the moon out?
>>
Good job Dynames
>>
>>18791364
Trust me, I know but it doesn't hurt being able to defend myself if I do get pushed to the front.
>>
I'm confused about the Trophy for clearing all Branch "Last scenes"
I thought I cleared every branch, but are there EX versions of the final stages too?
>>
>>18791373
You were amazing as always Taozi
>>
>>18791376
Yeah there are the Sthesia and old Leos fights behind each route. You can't lose a fight and have to get a score of 600k+ after beating the normal final boss. The score is easy if you get the bonus mission and just kill grunts forever.
>>
>>18791249
Holy fuck I thought I was the only one getting stuck with that shitter.
>>
>>18791379
It's always hard to tell if I'm effective or not, but I try my best
>>
Sorry Ex-S, I dunno what to do with a dedicated back 3K on the team.
>>
I’m sorry for everyone’s that’s been getting stuck with me the destiny
>>
>>18791384
Well I guess I'm glad I'm not actually obsessed with earning every trophy, because there is no way I'd get through the bottom routes like that.
>>
GGs I played this morning with a bunch of different stuff and decided to get back on to go back and play with Taozi a bit. Hopefully I played my role right, being 1500 and all
>>
It’s been wonderful lads but I’m about to pass out so I’ll be shutting the room down. Gg’s I’ll set one up again tomorrow in the evening
>>
>>18791412
GGs thanks for hosting
>>
>>18791412
Thanks for hosting. It was a lot of fun
>>
>>18791412
It's been fun and I leaned quite a bit.
>>
I'm curious, is it really that unprecedented for a Dynames to be half decent with melee?
>>
>>18791119
I know this post was 3.5 hours ago, but blue astray is definitely not a melee suit. He's like your typical back suit. His flashy sword moves aren't practical.
>>
>>18791436
If you have the shield on, you can be really effective at close range. Although his scariest move is his shielded gerobi.

If you are meleeing people without the shield on, then it's your opponents fault.
>>
>>18791424
What does Rozen Zulu do?
>>
>>18790063
I'm in area F, don't tell me there are 26 of them?
>>
>>18791436
People are too caught up in the idea that just because Dynames is a "sniper" that it should never ever press B.

If you get caught up in that mindset you end up being blind sided when they rainbow war you with their back against the wall, or if they preempt your approach by pressing 4/6b as you zunda near them.
Like why the fuck do you think it has four different melee moves? As a joke?

Part of becoming better as a player is learning to apply every aspect of your suit in the appropriate situations.

Dynames's melee is definitely not something to use constantly, and really you shouldn't be in close range unless you're trying to make an aggressive play with the gerobi, or close out a life while you're in burst, but its useful for keeping overconfident aggressors in check and you shouldn't write it off.
>>
>>18791856
Ah, my mistake. I meant five different melee moves.
>>
>>18791177
Isn't it just the burst attack that's different? Ammo on some projectiles also seemed lower.
>>
Should we try and set up a schedule for when the /m/ room will be up so it's a little more consistent?
>>
Who is the best navi and why is it sumeragi
>>
>>18792433
That's not Primo
>>
>>18792433
>>18792466
Neither are Soma
>>
>>18792433
I'm upset this isn't one of her outfits
>>
File: 1594288397272.gif (1.89 MB, 512x288)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB GIF
>>18792433
Murrue, too bad she only has one outfit
>>
>>18792563
I've started watching Gundam Seed and I'm not noticing the reusage of stock animations.
The thing I do notice a lot though is
>Murrue: FIREEEEEE
>MURRUE: FIREEEE
>MURRUE: EVADEEEE
>MURRUE: EVADEEE
>MURRUE: FIREEE
>>
>>18792428
Is 5pm est good
>>
>>18792428
Bandai Namco should fix it's fucking lobby servers
>>
>>18792662
Yeah that sounds about right, if not a little late
>>
They still can't use the pilot for ex-s?
>>
>>18792734
why not
>>
>>18792736
>>18792734
They’d rather not pay extra, considering they don’t own the series
>>
>>18791364
I just wanna say, most of the META shit just gets thrown out the window in shuffle, especially at all kinds of varying skill levels we get in these rooms.
It keeps it fun and interesting desu.
>>
>>18792873
This, these matches are all just good fun so doing something unpredictable at times just adds to it.
>>
Wth is up with the default ai senshi loop
It just stops out of nowhere, it doesn't sound good at all
>>
Finally got to ensign. Now I can just grind out the rest of the MP trophies in casual.
>>
What suit do I recommend someone who likes zoners with good mobility?
>>
>>18792998
Atlas
>>
It’s almost time /m/en. Are you ready?
>>
>>18792998
Hamrabi if constant MA mode appeals to you.

Strike Noir of course.

Delta plus can be mobile with it's Assist -> Main fast fall and by temporarily going into MA Mode.
>>
Ok the m room is up
>>
Strike Noir a best
>>
File: url.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
Can you block certain suits in rooms
I'm sick of Bael
I've had enough of him
>>
>>18793212
Sadly no. You can make it so a room is only one cost but that’s it
>>
Goddamn i fucking suck with the strike freedom
>>
>>18793212
Make a lobby of your own called no bael and kick anyone that uses him or some shit.
>>
>>18793212
no bael, reborns, excellia, boost dash jumping, shooting someone in the back, meleeing, stunning, and 2 zunda max.
>>
>>18793242
Don’t worry anon just keep messing around with it and you’ll get the feel down.
>>
any news from bamco on when lobbies will be fixed?
>>
>>18793267
>reborns
Why? I hear it's supposedly "top-tier", but I barely see this unit being used.
>>
>>18793395
because it's really technical, it's very very hard to use properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctp4j22jm-Y
>>
File: 1595228263511.jpg (21 KB, 400x324)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>18793399
>TIME UP
holy shit
>>
Someone kick the no bars
>>
How do you counter FAZZ niggers?
>>
>>18793570
Wait for them to try and spray their load
>>
Well I’m out
Sorry to anyone who had to put up with my awful excuse of a strike freedom
>>
File: 3framesfaster.gif (384 KB, 960x720)
384 KB
384 KB GIF
GGs I'm done. On a side note
>Ghiren Navi
>Lose as Char
>Ghiren says says I guess your performance at the battle of Loum was a fluke
Gave me a good laugh
>>
Is the room full?
>>
>>18793676
Yes
>>
>>18793675
>Bright as coordinator
>Lose
>"So I'll take this the Red Comet of Zeon doesn't want to help us."
bruh why are these navigators always roasting.
>>
>>18793570
V2AB
>>
the sazabi is pretty fun
>>
GGs guys, maybe I'll be back later.
>>
where the fuck are all the new players
>>
Is half the lobby in Japan?
Everyone is red bars or no bars.
>>
was actually able to find 3 eu friendly lobbies tonight, got to practice my god gundam and drop more zundas. Never saw the /m/ room though
>>
>>18794016
Hopefully playing the singleplayer to figure out how to dash hop
>>
Learning how to play front with 00. Still playing passively as a support.
>>
File: 1343925820257.jpg (223 KB, 918x779)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>18793752
V2AB is the answer to everything.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.