[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Akibarangers.jpg (77 KB, 576x355)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Do you guys ever have delusions of piloting giant robots?

I have at least one every day.
>>
>>18785131
I just pretend that I'm a tiny pilot inside my head, and I'm driving around my body like a robot.
>>
File: 552.gif (231 KB, 500x500)
231 KB
231 KB GIF
>>18785131
Why have delusions of piloting when you can be the robot!
Seriously speaking though absolutely, had a dream where I was both the pilot and the ms depending on what was going on in the moment. I will never forget or stop seeking the absolute joy that was being a dom tropen on the open desert. Every now and then I like to think about that slippery but stable hovering speed that I got to enjoy, and fully understand why doms were loved by their pilots.
>>
File: dougram, hold my beer.webm (2.96 MB, 1920x1080)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
Sometimes I think to myself "wouldn't it be cool if I could pull off a RIDER JUMP?" And I'm not even that into karate bugman.
>>
Sometimes I'll just think off attack names I'd shout, other times I'll dream of full on battles.
>>
>>18788266
>Crumples the roof panel
>Somehow can bounce off a narrow pole
>>
https://streamable.com/bnj9e
>>
>>18785131
Yeah
>>
>>18788636
She stepped on that pole very lightly, instead of putting all her weight on it like she does on the roof.
>>
File: Dzxmv6JV4AAdffA.png (66 KB, 511x674)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
Every bloody day I think or dream or otherwise just be deluded about being a giant robot, being piloted by the woman I love and just being there for her through thick and thin. And it'll never happen.
>>
It takes me about 45 minutes to commute to work, I'm a poorfag so I take the bus. Daydreaming about being a toku hero while listening to music is the only way I keep my sanity.
>>
>>18788668
I don't think you can jump onto something without putting all of your weight into it. You certainly can't jump off of something without putting all of your weight into it.
>>
>>18785131

I want to live long enough to cyborg myself. Is it a delusion? I hope not.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.