[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

http://www.tvnihon.com/node/3565
>>
>>17049058
I'll be honest.. I smiled when I saw the familiar font effects from the Decadriver
>>
>tfw Thursday over here
SLOWVWERTIME LIED
>>
File: Tsukuyomi a cute.png (3.51 MB, 1920x1080)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB PNG
Doesn't Sougo say "Ghost and Drive" here instead of "Ghost Ride"?
>>
>>17049785
>TV-Nihon
>>
>>17049789
Sorry aniki-sama, seems I'm an obaka-chan-tachi
>>
>>17049785
Did TVN make the same mistake as OT?
>>
>>17049800
>>
>>17049811
rekt
>>
>>17049820
it can't be herped
>>
Haven't watched Decade but I'm excited for this arc. He seems like a cool dude.
>>
>>17049833
Please make sure magenta never comes back.
>>
>>17050217
>Magenta has been gone for 4 years
Some time jacker must have been successfully create Another Magenta
>>
>>17050235
It'd be better than the real thing.
>>
>Tsukuyomi being wet for Drive in the .5 episode
Wasn't expecting that
>>
File: 1519505211121.webm (66 KB, 1280x720)
66 KB
66 KB WEBM
>>17050292
Can you really blame her?

>even joking about having to watch Ghost again

Not for all the Aoi Yuuki cameos in the world John Toei.
>>
Did they make a new Agito suit? It looks too good to be 20 years old.
>>
>>17050445
Kuuga at the very least got a new set of suits during Decade (which is also why the Rising forms were never used, they didn't bother remaking them). Not sure about Agito though. I think it might just have kept the suits somehow since the only Rider suits that didn't return were known to be damaged.
>>
>>17050445
>looking at blade
Yeah, Agito got a new suit
>>
File: Shutupdecade.jpg (49 KB, 1024x576)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>17049785
>>
>>17050292
I had no idea that Drive's actor got that adored after his run. I've seen him in the SoftBank ads but that's it. He must've been in a lot of movies too.
>Rewatch Ghost again
Haha, John Toei you're so funny.
>>
>>17050202
Decade the show is awful garbage, but it's worth watching literally for Decade's actor. That's how good he is.
>>
>Ghost Arc
>Shibuya and Narita brought back
>No Onari
???
>>
>>17050502
To be fair, Ghost had some watchable parts. Alain’s arc was good. That’s about it though.
>>
>>17049526
I know right, the font effects took a nosedive for Zi-O though, They got it right from Decade to OOO, the fuck happened
>>
I’m just here to ask. why does Zi-O take forever to sub compared to LuPat?
>>
>>17050547
Different groups of people in O-T do Sentai and Rider. The Rider team is pretty busy with payed work right now so that's why it's taking a long time.
>>
>>17050242
>>17050235
what does Another Magenta do
>>
>>17050547
bad show, low motivation
>>
>>17050551
LuPat is far worse than Zi-O anon-kun.
>>
>>17049058
tfw you will never suck on these toes
>>
>>17050577
Ahh, classic toku /m/.
>>
>>17050547
As part of the LuPat team, I can tell you unlike Zi-O we have very simple signs that require minimal typesetting if at all. Plus, with Zi-O being an anniversary scene, there is the case of making sure references to past shows are accurate. You are always welcome onto the official Discord where we provide announcement on what step ZiO is on and when it will be released
>>
File: Priorities.webm (2.91 MB, 640x360)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>
>>
I want to french kiss Tsukuyomi like a wild animal
>>
Sound:
>>>/wsg/2527338
>>
Sound:
>>>/wsg/2527371
>>
Sound:
>>>/wsg/2527393

So when is Movie Haruto teaming up with .5 Takeru?
>>
File: 1543937012438.jpg (445 KB, 1280x720)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
ONORE DIKEIDO
>>
That cop guy just being a straight up justicefag was sort of unexpected.

Fun episode all in all. As usual Takeru is more likeable everywhere that isn't his actual series.
>>
This isn't even the first time they are fighting Another Rider that is sustaining someone's life.
They destroyed Faiz/Fourze without hesitating.
>>
File: 203869J6.jpg (339 KB, 2000x2000)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>17050577
With all the leather and spikes, this guy looks like an Undead. I wouldn't be surprised if it was done on purpose to reference Blade, like that new Ryuki rider from Decade who was also an Undead.
>>
>>17051129
The difference is that Faiz/Fourze was using the lives of others to keep someone else alive. Another Ghost is literally just a corpse kept alive from the watch, hence why it's harder to fight. I doubt Another Ghost is anything but a spirit of vengeance so talking him down won't work either.
>>
Geiz jobbing is one thing, but did he had to waste Drive and Wizard armors that needlessly? For crying out loud, the armors have long-range attacks! Don't just punch hard like what Zi-O does!
>>
>>17050856
Does Geiz sleep in his toddler harness?
>>
So, why didn't Takeru remember or do anything when Geiz defeated Another Ghost in the factory?
>>
>>17050956
May I request Tsukuyomi fangirling about Shinnosuke.
>>
>>17051129
Sougo was the one hesitating
>>
>>17050892
Is that Takaiwa doing Decade!Agito?
>>
>>17050935
>No hoodie
>basic eyecon shoulders
>basic plate armor
>shown right after the super flashy gaim armor

Even outside of his own series, Ghost's things are boring as fuck.
>>
>>17051375
Time was basically frozen for the whole time that Another Ghost was down, and when it wasn't, Takeru was distracted by how it looked like Geiz had just fucking killed a man.
>>
>Geiz knows who Agito is after seeing him
>Also knows who Wizard is
>Doesn't know the other Kamen Riders
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with him
>>
>>17051461
he's stopped watching after Wizard like a bunch of us.
>>
>>17051027
Faces like these make it really hard not to interpret Geiz as a low-functioning autistic kid and Tsukuyomi as his social worker/caretaker.
>>
>>17051472
>limited creative skills (naming his Kamen Rider form after his first name, like if a kid called himself Kamen Rider Billy)
>always wears a harness leash even while wearing other clothes
>made Kaito look socially adjusted by comparison last episode
>first apparent thought upon waking up this episode was "kill Sougo". Acted upon this thought without thinking he should henshin first.
Is Geiz supposed to come off as developmentally disabled? He makes Mutsuki look like a normal person.
>>
>>17051494
I still bet on him turning out to be Oma Zi-O's son. Geiz being basically a prince would explain his entire behavior.
>>
Why was Decade's driver pink? Is there a reason in show? Its been so long since I watched Decade. I remember his driver being white.
>>
>>17051520

It's upgraded with forms for all the Phase 2 Riders. Look closely in >>17050445 and you can see their symbols on the belt.
>>
>>17051520
New Driver so he can use the powers of Riders that came after Decade (the show)
>>
>>17051443
Of course not, Takaiwa's movements are way more smooth. Plus this guy has a slimmer waist.
>>
>>17051522
>>17051535
Oh I'm glad someone caught that.
I really hope they keep him able to transform after Zi-O gets his upgrade.
I like Tsukasa so much.
>>
these .5 episodes are gifts that keeps on giving

>Comparing collecting eyecons to Dragon Ball
>>
>>17051541
>I really hope they keep him able to transform after Zi-O gets his upgrade.
>>
>>17051653
Naturally Decade's immune to Zi-O stealing powers. Crazy to think he's actually stronger then God Kouta.
>>
>>17051738
Can’t lose your story if you never had one
>>
>>17051738
Kouta is a God of one world. Tsukasa is the Destroyer God of Worlds.
>>
>>17051738
It's because there's no Another Decade.
>>
>>17050856
I wouldn't mind more Jackie Chan-esque murder attempts from Geiz.
>>
>>17051738
Its probably something simple like,
>I'm not from your reality so its rules don't work on me
I mean hell Kingdom Hearts did it.
>>
???

What "rules" This isn't goddamn Timeranger where they went to an academy for this shit and get drilled in protocol.
That dumb shit must be why they have no idea what the fuck they're doing.
>>
>>17052113
Shira-P says don't ask questions.
>>
>>17051401
Sound:
>>>/wsg/2528530
>>
>>17051447
That's how all the swappable armors are, anon.
>>
File: RiderTimeFuck.jpg (500 KB, 1280x720)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
>>17052113
>Literally revealed the fact that Zi-O will become Oma Zi-O fifty years in the future in episode one.
>>
>>17052144
So has Drive's actor actually become the new Japanese Leonardo DiCaprio or something? Good for him, I always like hearing about toku actor success stories.
>>
>>17051447
It's because the main gimmick of the armor is that it can swap between silver and black colors when used by Zi-O or Geiz toy-wise.
>>
>>17052153
The man is going to dub the main boy in detective pikachu
>>
>>17052153
There’s always Takeru Satoh, Sota Fukushi and Joe Odagiri who all went on to become quite big names in Japan. Hiro Mizushima also got rather big before he disappeared I think. I don’t know how big Drive’s actor is getting now though.
>>
>>17050524
Maybe the actor wanted his hair back.
>>
>>17050524
It's mostly based on actor schedule. He was just in Heisei Generations Final so we know he'd come back if there was a chance for it. They outright talk in the .5 episode about how Takeru couldn't appear earlier.
>>
>>17052200
He's doing the dubbing for the kid in the Detective Pikachu film, so that's pretty big. Live action shit, I dunno though.
>>
>>17051494
Well he does live in a super fucked up hellhole future.
>>
>>17050547
These particular weeks? availability, thanksgiving, the editor going down with a nasty cold and Heat getting the flu. The show itself takes about as usual to do and isn't any harder than lupat, it's just the "sitting in front of the computer long enough to do our stuff" bit that's the problem

both people for lupat are usually available for sentai right away and have pristine health in comparison, but if anything came to delay the tl draft then we'd easily slip into thursday territory there as well
>>
>>17051510
Wouldn't be surprised, it would add to the KR Father issues montage.
>>
>O-T changed Wool to Uhr
kek

So anyways with Decade using Agito and Hibiki that means we won't get their actors returning to reprise their roles?(Hibiki I know is banned or something).

>They Makoto back too and the 2 irrelevants
>Ghost and Specter are gonna transform
Out of all the shows this 2 get to come back and transform, for fucks sake, not even Hiiro transformed. Why fucking ghost and specter out of them all get to do it. I'm fucking mad.
>>
>>17053468
>Decade using Agito and Hibiki that means we won't get their actors returning to reprise their roles?
Why would that be the case? Also Hibiki's actor isn't banned.
>>
>>17053475
>Why would that be the case?
because what would the point of bringing the rider back if we already saw the suit, granted the actor transforming would be cool but still, we already saw the suit so its like "meh"
>Also Hibiki's actor isn't banned.
didn't he punch a producer(not a rider producer) and was fired from his agency?
>>
There will never be Another Decade, nor will there ever be someone other than Tsukasa being Decade. That's why the Time Jackers had to convince Tsukasa rather than just hijack his powers to some random guy.
>>
>>17053486
>because what would the point of bringing the rider back if we already saw the suit
We're getting Ghost months after the Ghost Armor debut. The appearances are primarily based on actor availability. Using Hibiki and Agito here so much is just likely a sign that they realize they haven't gotten anything yet.

>and was fired from his agency?
He actually wasn't fired due to a judicial order, but later they agreed with leaving. Afterwards, he has just written a column for a newspaper and hasn't gotten any acting roles... outside of voicing Hibiki himself in Climax Fighters. So, there's still a small chance they could bring him back.
>>
wait so Takeru still dies even with time alteration? what a faggot
>>
>>17053486
>>17053554
oh so there was resolution, I thought he simply won the case
>>
Why is Takeru so much better in .5 than the entirety of Ghost?
>>
>>17055088
because he spent like 30 seconds being Shinnosuke.
>>
so the time jackers had been all about "we need someone who wants to be king" but now they want a corpse to be king?
>>
>>17055104
>he thinks they need a thinking king

all they need is a puppet
>>
>>17053554
On that note Ryusei was with Tomoko seems to be hearsay, there are other rumored actress too like [REDACTED].
>>
>>17055121
who's going to respect king zombie
>>
>>17055136
plenty of undead kings being feared
>>
>>17055088
It's been a few years and he's gotten more experience as an actor, and the material he has to work with is better.
>>
>>17055122
>On that note Ryusei was with Tomoko seems to be hearsay
Why you have to be like that, why break the illusions you fucking love hating bastard.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.