[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: proto-banana.jpg (57 KB, 600x600)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>Who would actually watch pic related?
>>
>>17046921
ur mum
>>
>>17046921
Fujos likely, and Seed fanboys
>>
I would if they did lore presentation much better than what was done fifteen years ago.
>>
>>17046921
/m/ would, SEED is still a hot topic here.
>>
>>17046936
>give the clynes dirt too
if only there's something like the Origin OAV that details SEED's backstory.
>>
>Who would post in this spam thread?
>>
>>17046921
>Who has already seen Gundam unicorn?
FTFY
>>
Where could I watch this?
>>
>>17046921
Me.
>>
>>17046963

If we have something Origin-esque for SEED, it'll need a really good explanation for why Haruno Yamato and his wife Caridad and their friend Uzumi Nara Atha had to separate the twin children of Caridad's sister Via, with Haruno and Caridad taking one child while Atha took the other.
>>
>>17050510
I think it was to protect them if my memory recalls.

And a SEED Origin verse needs more Daggers.
>>
File: Zgmftar-x1.jpg (32 KB, 400x400)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>17046921
I would since SEED is the only AU MSV that interests me so I'd watch it for the robots.
>>
>>17050510
>It would need to have a plot.
> In CE

Nope. They'll release it once SEEDfags are old enough to become complete nostalgiafags and ready to buy anything that remind them of their childhood.
>>
>>17046921
Holy fuck yes. If it fixed the bullshit CE would be great.
Also link to the original?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.