[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Where do I start with her?
>>
bump
>>
>>21570086
Here you stupid faggot. Nobody knows who this is. I read “why I am a Pagan” in highschool us history and promptly forgot she existed. But here’s a hint: if you want to “start” with an author, they all have the same starting place, one of their fucking books. In order to learn about which book to read, GOOGLE THEM and then THINK FOR YOURSELF in order to MAKE A DECISION as to which book you want to read, based on perhaps the title or perhaps FUCKING ANY CRITERIA YOU WANT BECAUSE IT DOESN’T MATTER. JUST FUCKING READ SOMETHING THEY WROTE
>>
>>21571500
you were in another thread posting this exact same shit earlier today that's hilarious dude
>>
>>21571500
AIDS?
>>
>>21571538
That wasnt me
>>
>>21572085
If it wasn’t you who was it then
>>
>>21571500
A lot of people know who this is
>>
>>21570086
would 100%

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.