[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Thoughts on this book, trying to shed my incel ways after browsing this site for years. Does it raise any good points?
>>
The Bible.
>>
>>20796623
Nietzsche. Read Nietzsche.
>>
>>20796623
You know damn well this is the last place to ask this. Gtfo, and actually read the thing
>>
>>20796623
Why? What are you trying to move towards?
>>
>>20796641
Which books of his specifically? Are his ideas consistent with modern day feminist theory?
>>20796646
Why is the literature board the wrong place to discuss books?
>>
>>20796664
>Why is the literature board the wrong place to discuss books?
Nobody in /lit/ reads.
>>
>>20796657
Pretty much trying to erase the misogynist brainwashing I've picked up from browsing this board and reading cherry-picked quotes from charlatans and fake data about women from fraud scientists.
>>
>Imagine a world in which tens of thousands of women are raped, beaten, mutilated, abused or murdered every year, because of the
simple fact that they are women. Imagine a world in which the hatred of women is actively encouraged, with sprawling, purpose-built communities of men dedicated to fuelling and inflaming the cause. Imagine a world in which such hatred blends seamlessly with
racist rage: ‘whores’ blamed for contaminating superior bloodlines; invading ‘savages’, conjured from hate-fuelled imaginations, framed
as plunderers of the dehumanised commodity of fragile, white women. Imagine a world in which thousands of men band together, united by a common code of vitriolic rage, demonising and railing against evil, soulless, greedy women, graphically plotting their rape and destruction in a glorious, bigoted uprising. Imagine a world in which some men actually enact such fantasies, killing women in mass murders, leaving behind manifestos explaining the ideology that drove them to commit these acts of terrorism. Imagine a world in which vulnerable men, lost boys and confused, scared teenagers are swept up and preyed upon by such communities, which feed on their fears and push them towards hatred, violence and self-destruction.

This is the first part of the introduction btw if anyone's interested.
>>
Why did she still the title of the book written by that Swedish guy?
>>
>>20796706
Imagine the kinds of people that actually buy into this rhetoric.

Makes me think if there is not an outside influence spreading this kind of literature in targeted communities to break up coherent social group structures that they view as problematic.
>>
>>20796623
Hate as much as you want, just don't be bitter and resentful cause that's what people can feel. Hate and be cheerful.
>>
I dont care, I just fucking love women. She just has to not be a slut who has had ten dicks inside her before turning 20. Which is a hard criteria to fulfill these days.
>>
>>20796706
>glorious bigoted uprising
Is... Is she talking about the "beta uprising" posts?
>>
>>20796774
>Imagine the kinds of people that actually buy into this rhetoric.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOq2KBjeJD4&t=188s

It's not rhetoric. She went deep undercover within incel movements to expose what they truly believe and the influence they have on culture and society. The violence perpetrated against women that you see almost daily has roots in these online communities and their ideologies.
>>
>>20796623
>from incels to pickup artists
i fucking wish
>>
>>20796795
I just farted long and loud to let you know what I think of your post.
>>
i love women i love women
as they are
giant babies
>>
>For nearly a decade, men have sent me daily messages, often in their hundreds, outlining their hatred of me, fantasising about my brutal rape and murder, detailing which weapons they would use to slice my body open and disembowel me, describing me as a dripping poison, sketching visions of lying in wait outside my home, letting me know which particular serial killers they’d particularly like to emulate as they end my life

You guys seriously think the systemic abuse against women online isn't a problem after reading stuff like this?
>>
>>20796623
>trying to shed my incel ways
Just stop seeing individual people as archetypes of an abstract group. Example: We can say white people as a collective have a systemic advantage in this country, and still see that individual white people dont.
>>
>>20796813
can we get an accredited source on this?
>>
>>20796807
Hit the gym. Find an ambition/vocation you’ll love.
And if you can a reasonable home, failing that a decent starter apartment. Gathering friends where you can to practice communication skills. Date some women, dude. You are the long term project here. She’ll appreciate you for it. Never too late.
>>
Women are not human.
>>
>>20796820
Why on earth do you need a source for that? Is it really unbelievable that a woman online is harassed?
>>
>>20796816
>incel
>starts talking about white people
Hi glowie
>>
>>20796623
>Gloria Steinem
KEK
>>
>>20796623
I don't hate just women, I hate all people equally.
>>
>>20796858
>you used an analogy separate but very similar to the subject at hand?!?!??!
>GLOWING HAHA RUN OVER THE GLOWIE
Is 4chan your only hobby?
>>
>>20796795
>posts TV
I dont watch TV sorry.
>Violence comes from online communities and their ideologies
Highly doubt it. No sane person runs around saying mentally ill women on /r/FemaleDatingStrategy/ and their ideology that permeates society are responsible for the increased male suicide statistics either. Violence has more to do with poverty, uncontrolled biological instincts, envornment induced antisocial personality disorders, and the occasional psychopath.
>>
>>20796849
Context matters. Was she harassed for being a woman or being an abrasive cunt?
>>
>Young women are also accused of having huge amounts of sex with extremely attractive men, before later settling down with less attractive men, who they don’t really love, but ruthlessly exploit as a means of financial support. These men (sometimes referred to as ‘beta cucks’) are pitied, because they are forced to spend all their money on a woman whose virginity has already been taken, who is spent, used up and sexually worthless, even if she does deign occasionally to allow her husband to sleep with her. Incels dub this alleged female sexual strategy ‘alpha fucks, beta bucks’.
>The self-ascribed physical shortcomings of incels are seen in such concrete terms that they have spawned a wealth of subcultures, including those dedicated to being ‘heightcels’ (unacceptably short), ‘gingercels’ (too redheaded), ‘baldcels’ (irreversibly bald), ‘skullcels’ (poor facial bone structure), or even ‘wristcels’ (with a wrist circumference of 6.5 inches or less). Incels also have a rigid adherence to certain racist stereotypes, with terms such as ‘currycel’, ‘blackcel’, ‘ricecel’ and ‘ethnicel’ used to denote men whose Asian, black or Indian heritages are presumed to impact negatively on their romantic prospects.
>>
>>20796895
Harassed for talking about feminism
>>
>>20796813
I mean, I'm >>20796884. And I just don't care, it looks like a problem, but I have my own problems that she probably doesn't care about too. I don't care about her at all. Sucks to be her, I guess.
>>
>>20796938
She actually addresses the problems faced by incels and young men and proposes solutions to them in the last chapter of the book.
>>
>>20796952
My problems have nothing to do with women.
>>
>>20796952
But maybe it works for incels or whatever.
>>
>>20796952
Lemme guess the real problem is... toxic masculinity!
>>
>>20796679
Then just erase it. What do you need such a cringe book for if you already recognize your views to all be results of brainwashing? Kek
>>
>So extensive is the jargon used by the incel community, in fact, that an uninitiated outsider stumbling across one of its millions of message threads might struggle to decipher the conversation at all. When Alex and I first started exploring the incel world, I had to find a glossary on one forum that I could refer back to, slowly deciphering the conversations I was reading word by word, my heart sinking further with every new term I uncovered. I started to realise that
incels have to create their own language, because there simply aren’t existing words to express the extremity of many of the concepts they use on a daily basis. ‘Roastie’, for example, refers to a woman who has had ‘too much’ sex, in order to suggest that this deforms her labia, causing them to resemble roast beef. ‘Foid’ is a shortening of ‘female humanoid’, a term incels use to refer to women, because the word ‘woman’ allows too much of a sense of humanity. ‘Rapecel’ (used sickeningly commonly online, to the extent that it has spawned its own forums and discussion groups) denotes an incel who simply resorts to rape to ‘resolve’ his sexual frustration. The creation of a single, offhand word to describe this somehow makes it seem like a normal, even mundane notion. The exclusive terminology plays an important role in reinforcing the clandestine thrill of belonging to what adherents see as a superior and close-knit community, thus
increasing the attractiveness of the group to potential recruits.
>The saddest and most disturbing part of my year spent wading through incel forums, disguised as lonely Alex, was how differently the threads affected me towards the end. In the early days and weeks, I frequently lay awake at night, haunted by the graphic and disgusting things I had read. I winced as I painstakingly translated those early posts, understanding the violent meaning behind the jargon I was slowly beginning to decipher. But, as time went on, I referred back to the glossary less and less. I became used to seeing women referred to as foids, barely registered the incitements to initiate misogynistic massacres, skimmed over posts about rape, because they were just so common. Finally, one day, I read a post about giving a foid the violence she deserved, in order to avoid being cucked, and I realised that I understood every word. In short, I got used to it. Or, rather, Alex did.

You chuds have traumatised this poor lady with your rhetoric.
>>
>>20796813
That does sound horrible. Systemic abuse though? She's on the internet with the rest of the world, she is open to vast amounts of people, and while only a small percentage need to be bad, that small percentage can be hundreds of thousands in number (look at how many Indians there are online). I feel bad for her, but at the same time, she can just turn the fucking computer off. Now, I'm guessing that she actually can't do that, and she is in fact some sort of content generator, a Youtuber or whatever. In that case, as with every other woman online, she will be overtly using her sexuality to bait viewers. When she does that she gets views, she gets money, she gets attention, but she also gets the poo-in-loo and Tyrone brigade. She's playing the game and it has some negative consequences. Maybe she should hire someone to filter her emails for her if she cares so much.
>>
>>20796779
interesting take
>>
>>20796952
Everyone will gloss over those though. It's much easier to hate those incels than try and actually be helpful.
>>
>>20796901
>on a woman whose virginity has already been taken, who is spent, used up and sexually worthless,
I dont know if this is how self-proclaimed incels actually view it, but the portrayal here doesnt seem very fair. The reason people view sexual promiscuity as a negative is because a person generally knows, whether intuitively or not, that someone whose been with many partners will have commitment issues cause they're abuse of sexuality messes with their capacity to pair bond. Everything in excess or the inverse has a consequence, why wouldn't sex do so as well?
>>
>>20796952
What does she say? I'm curious. Assuming she's left leaning, I thought their ideology dictated that a person cannot understand someone else's identity, a la white people don't get the black experience. So how could a woman offer advice to men?
>>
File: dasha.png (25 KB, 748x276)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>20796813
>For nearly a decade, men have sent me daily messages, often in their hundreds, outlining their hatred of me, fantasising about my brutal rape and murder
>>
File: 56155221._SY475_.jpg (25 KB, 297x475)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>20796623
read this instead
>>
>>20796677
Especially not books like op's
>>
>>20796987
I don't know, only reading through the first chapter now.
> Assuming she's left leaning, I thought their ideology dictated that a person cannot understand someone else's identity, a la white people don't get the black experience. So how could a woman offer advice to men?
Interestingly enough she attempts to make a connection between the alt-right and incels although it's very unconvincing and I barely understood it, though it was an excuse for her to use the word "intersectionalist", the phrase of choice for any liberal academic. But I guess this is a hypocrisy that will go unaddressed for the rest of this book.
>>
>>20796813
That happens to literally everyone who enters an XBox Live lobby. Hell I'm fantasising about killing you right now!
>>
>>20796997
>connection between the alt-right and incels
Thats funny. The alt-right types of met, both online and in person, have been sexual degenerates in the active sense. Hardly incels, but not virtuous either.
>>
>>20796974
>the world is a very fucked up place
Some people are really sheltered. Not even joking. Not hating on her or anything, but that isn't even that fucked up compared to some "regular shit" that happens out there.
>>
>>20796623
i cant read so i cant review the book but i do know that being constantly jealous of women makes u one step away from being a tranny. that said feminism is rarted because men and women are just naturally different, have different social behaviors, and are suited to different roles. so when u stop being an incel fag just make sure to not go all the way bro
>>
File: 1582672510763.jpg (28 KB, 523x666)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Pickup artists literally devote themselves to become more desirable to women and thus to correspond to a woman's tastes and desires, how the fuck is that hateful of them
>>
>>20797029
Women adored Ted Bundy and the dude literally killed them. This is going to sound straight-up misogynist but women don't know what's good for them.
>>
>>20796974
>You chuds have traumatised this poor lady with your rhetoric.
I think the one who raped her traumatized her. So it wasnt an incel.

She's writing with malicious intent. Destroying communities and male-female relations. Probably also making a good deal of money of it.
>>
>>20797029
Most of them objectify women, that is probably her problem with it. I'm not sure, I haven't read it. I wouldn't call it hate, it is probably some kind of egotistical thinking or whatever it is called when someone has his head too stuck up his own ass to even realize what is happening to other people. Still, I also don't think it is hate.
>>
>>20796978
Fidelity issues as well as the std threat, yes. But on another level I think it comes down to a desire for intimacy. Your first sexual experiences are foundational, for better or worse, as they say you never forget your first.

If you're someone who missed out on those experiences at a critical time of your life, it's not something you can recapture. Because unless you find some fantasy 2pure4u waifu, you aren't going to be sharing that experience with someone else. That is to say you won't be engaging with them as an equal, a peer. Nobody wants to have a formative experience with someone that doesn't view them in a similarly cast light.
>>
>>20797048
Their real issue with PUAs is that PUAs are ultimately self-serving or at least transactional. Providing value to a woman in itself is not enough, you need to provide value to the woman without wanting anything for yourself. You need to be a servant.
>>
>>20797046
>I think the one who raped her traumatized her. So it wasnt an incel.
She wasn't raped, she just read incel stuff online.
>>
>>20797055
>Nobody wants to have a formative experience with someone that doesn't view them in a similarly cast light.
I've never thought about the incel question like this, very good point anon.
>>
You should not read feminist nor incel lit. None of that will help you integrate into normal society.

Touch grass, have sex, connect with people.
>>
>>20797061
I don't know, I don't care either. I used to read those things mainly to understand how that shit works in order to not fall for crap like that. You also should be somewhat familiar with those things, it is not like men are the only ones pushing people's buttons in order to get what they want.
>>
>>20796978
>cause they're abuse of sexuality messes with their capacity to pair bond.
Nope, that's pol-tier incel pseudoscience. There is no credible evidence that there is any damage. Some promiscuous people will still do shitty in relationships for the same underlying reason that they're promiscuous (very novelty-seeking), some will have no problem adjusting to monogamy.
The notion that fucking damages the ability to pair-bond is broscience post hoc analysis of data much better explained by the above.
>>
>>20797055
>That is to say you won't be engaging with them as an equal, a peer. Nobody wants to have a formative experience with someone that doesn't view them in a similarly cast light.
For sure, I remember the first time I went fishing with my dad I thought it sucked major balls because he had fished before, completely ruined it.
>>
>>20797082
>The notion that fucking damages the ability to pair-bond is broscience post hoc analysis of data much better explained by the above.
You're lying through your teeth, go read a paper on the subject there are plenty of them. It's been well observed that neurochemicals released during sex result in the non-rational attraction people feel towards their partner. If youre experiencing that with dozens of partners you dilute your ability to build it up with a single person. Whether you're a man or a woman it functions the same. Not my problem if you feel personally attacked cause you'll never have a loving marriage as a consequence of your foolish decisions.
>>
>>20796966
Finally someone gets it! Men need to understand that it's ok to not be masculine, it's ok to listen to women, and to do everything we say.

Personal boundaries, needs and preferences are misogynist.
>>
>>20797048
>>20797029
You have no idea what women want out of relationships with men (when they dont just want to have sex). When a woman wants to date she wants the romance, and a "friendship" afterwards. Pickup artists are selective, not limited to one date and usually don't provide the romance, instead they just pursue their self-interest like the woman pursues hers. Despite this they only hate unattractive pickup artists and would date a pickupartist hoping for a romance relationship (which doesnt manifest). Self-interest pursuing men are bad for the modern woman, and masculinity is a threat as well as a turn on. That's all.
>>
Incel is basically codeword for right wing and autistic at this point. It's another stupid term like alt right that means such a broad range of things that it's not at all useful, well, not if we are using honest terms of course. The real value of the term incel comes from its ability to be used to insult someone on a very personal level by robbing them of their sexual value.
>>
>>20797099
>it's ok to listen to women, and to do everything we say.
And when dude does everything she wants, she loses interest
>>
>>20797097
>You're lying through your teeth, go read a paper on the subject there are plenty of them.
Post them then.
>It's been well observed that neurochemicals released during sex result in the non-rational attraction people feel towards their partner. If youre experiencing that with dozens of partners you dilute your ability to build it up with a single person.
Literally not how the mind works.
>Whether you're a man or a woman it functions the same. Not my problem if you feel personally attacked cause you'll never have a loving marriage as a consequence of your foolish decisions.
I feel personally attacked by stupidity, nothing else.
>>
>>20797109
note to other users, this post is either:
-a jew
-a woman
-a tranny
and is to not be responded to.
>>
>>20797108
It is her choice to leave. But a man must never leave. That's sexism!
>>
>>20797109
>Post them then
Sure while I'm at it ill also post a study about the color. Of the sky. It's common knowledge dude, not something controversial, I wont do your homework over something so basic.
>Literally not how the mind works
Post it then.
>I feel personally attacked by stupidity, nothing else
Very enlightened
>>
>>20797101
Dunno, I don't think all women feel like "fixing" a womanizer. Women usually want someone "worth settling down". It might sound crazy, but that is exactly how they think, the "issue" is that young women lack a "time lapse perspective" that they end up developing when they are older.
>>
>>20797111
The amazing thing is that there is no self-reflection whatsoever. I ask you to present your studies - you do not have them. This does not make you question your beliefs. You will likely spend the next few minutes frantically googling some tangentially related study based on some tenuous animal model you can't defend, that does not prove your claim, and at no point during this process will you realize how fucking intellectually dishonest you are, not only to me, but much more seriously, towards yourself.
You live in a hell of your own creation, and you may exit at any time.
>>
>>20797117
This one >>20797125 applies equally to you.
>>
>>20797125
blah blah words words words woman words blah blah. don't care. pbbbbbbbt. haha. pbbbbbbbbt.
>>
>>20797119
The thing that usually scares a woman when she starts dating (that she is into) is being ghosted. They usually want things to last more than men. I don't know if you ever dated anyone, but see if you can notice that. Usually they are somewhat anxious, until they are kinda sure that they "hooked" you.
>>
>>20797119
PUAs are not necessarily womenizers and dont present themselves in that way lol to the woman. They just try to meet the woman's expectations and needs so they can date (and fuck) them.
>>
Stop posting in fed threads.
Stop responding to fed posts.
Hide fed content.
>>
>>20797137
Just like men are anxious until she says yes to the date.
>>
>>20797085
Come on, don't be disingenuous anon. You know the differences there, that's a mentor/student sort of bonding experience. Sexual dynamics aren't the same, in fact that sort of sexual relationship is called grooming and even when not illegal is very frowned upon.

Besides, the number of women who want to play that role for their partner is relatively limited to begin with.
>>
>>20797125
>>20797129
Despite your high strung tone anyone can see right through your sophistry. Anyone can play the game of demanding studies ad nauseum, anyone can find a paper arguing for their point in some way or another. Thats why the right course of action is to have a basic foundation based on the general consensus, and that sort of consensus will have a multitude of studies. So instead of being baited into your attempts to distract by pedantically picking at credentialism, in the vein of "oh that study doesn't have XYZ box checked," which is the inexorable way your sort always argues, the people you lambast as having no self-reflection won't take the bait. If you want to have this discussion, then instead of disputing common knowledge research the subject yourself such that you can engage with it.
>>
>>20797143
Yes, but then you are kinda fine afterwards. For women, it is somewhat the opposite, after she says yes, she is the one who gets anxious.
>>
>>20797154
>Anyone can play the game of demanding studies ad nauseum
I asked for one (1). You proceeded to point out that it is common knowledge. It remains a mystery why you cannot post one (1).

And yes, of course I will criticize it if it is profoundly shitty study, such as if it uses tenuous animal models - they are good for endocrinology, not psychology.
>If you want to have this discussion, then instead of disputing common knowledge research the subject yourself such that you can engage with it.
Common knowledge among who? The schizophrenic incels on /pol/? And I did look for studies, and I found nothing.
>>
>>20797154
cope
>>
>>20797061
A lot of “PUA” content has completely transcended that. It’s about being real or authentic now. Not acting a certain way in hopes of getting a good response. If you do this correctly then you don’t have to put in a bunch of work to attract somebody, you can just have fun and you’ll attract people the natural way. No need for weird tricks
>>
>>20796987
>>20796997
Just grabbed it and skimming the final chapter she says some fairly based things and then devolves into "educate them to be better" without really touching on the deep and profound societal rot that I think is the root cause of this (and most) issues.

Almost had it/10
>>
>>20797029
women hate PUAs because women want naturals and PUAs are perceived as being inherently dishonest because they had to "learn" it.
>>
>>20796623
>don't hate women
>try to treat them well, get to know them, "threat them like people", etc.
>they're dismissive, avoidant, rude, etc.
>treat me like I'm diseased
>alone, sad
>suffer microaggressions from our culture for being a loser/"incel"
>women make this all about themselves by acting like I'm some potential domestic terrorist
Why do you think I hate women?
>>
>>20797186
Still reading

Spits some fire later on, this chapter is so long (but you have to give respect where it's due)

So how do we prevent young men from becoming isolated in the first place? The answer is both social and political. We are reaping the fruit sown by local authority cuts and community centre closures: the gradual, systematic disappearance of real-life places for boys to hang out and socialise. So they turn to online hangouts instead. We need to provide meaningful, fulfilling offline spaces they can make their own.
>>
>>20797209
I mean, we used to have those. But the second you make a male-dominated place and it becomes somewhat popular you're going to get a whole lot of pressure to open it up for women. I can't even think of one single institution or organization or hobby that's remained male-only, except maybe Catholic priesthood.
>>
>>20797223
I completely agree

"Bowling Alone" is an excellent book I have not read about how society at large is absolutely shitting itself on building communities and community spaces and how it's a really shit time for everyone
>>
>>20797174
>I asked for one (1). You proceeded to point out that it is common knowledge. It remains a mystery
Youre ignoring the point here. What youre doing is tritely anti-intellectual, it's the realm of political debates to pretend something that's a long foregone conclusion is actually not well studied or understood. The equivalent would be demanding a study that proves climate change, it's well established and the only purpose to do that is to distract and avoid the most probable explanation for a certain phenomena.
>pol schizos
Dude we arent talking about the JQ here; it isnt a conspiracy that human beings are particularly monogamous to anyone but people like foucault
>>
>>20797186
>>20797209
Final review:

She has a few good ideas related to actually building a better society but gets far too bogged down in "the status quo + punishment and prevention" instead of offering ideas to build something better.

Overall I'd rate this book "well meaning, but blinded by neoliberal austerity ideology"
>>
>>20797242
I've just started that chapter and it reads like complete garbage so far. She complains that incel based extremist ideology isn't treated equally seriously by the UK government as Islamic extremism which is an absolutely reasonable thing to do since incel based violence is almost entirely non-existent. Hope it gets better.
>>
>>20796623
I haven't read the book, so I'll bite and judge the cover.

Title: dissect the title word for word and its place in the composition.
MEN /
WHO /
HATE /
WOMEN
Reading the eyecatcher from top to bottom implies to me a certain hierarchy, with MEN being on the top, the word WHO being second, the word HATE being third, and the word WOMEN on the bottom. An hierarchical reading would read that it is men that rule, women who carry, but also that it is men that seek someone, or want to know who somebody is. Women can be seen at the bottom of the phrase, with indeed, a woman's name on the very bottom. There is a parallel here to the story about Adam and Eve, how Adam was created before Eve.
The ripped page design and the tapes on it imply that there was something torn that needs to be mended. Can it be that it is the relationship between Man and Woman? Indeed, the word MEN is one half of the page, and the word WOMEN is on the bottom half. The word HATE is neatly placed on top of the tear. This fact supports the idea that there is something to be mended. Indeed, the subtitle claims to handle 'the truth', and does truth not set us free?
Indeed, in a now for me imaginary existence, and for me as a man, I would not hate contact with women so much because they always seem to be changing. However, that change is mostly outward, because the characters of all women I know are actually very sweet.
Judgement by cover: Grassroots-movement book on sexism, fueled by anecdotes, in an attempt to solve sexism, and a step towards mending the relationship between men and women.
What did OP think of the book?
>>
>>20797242
>"well meaning, but blinded by neoliberal austerity ideology"
I dont think thats a fair criticism. Its like saying to a Catholic that theyrr too bogged down by God to see other possible solutions. The author has to proceed from some worldview, regardless of what it is, and can only offer solutions that function within it.
>>
>>20797264
But that will never work because that worldview is the root problem.
>>
>>20796706
wtf how dare she talk about muslim men that way
>>
>>20797258
I read the whole chapter in about 10 minutes reading the first sentence of every paragraph to see which idea she was on. Like many non-fiction books, the author takes about 2x the words to make a point that they need to.

Skim through and dive into the ideas you find interesting. A solid 20% of the back half of the chapter is "omg did you know Facebook is polarizing people" like that idea hasn't been explored 1,000 times already.
>>
>>20797278
Fair enough, I'm a bit of a slow reader and am already rolling my eyes at the idea that Elliot Rodger and his ilk merit the same level of attention as Bin Laden.
>>
>>20797264
I agree that "be someone else and your book would be better" isn't super fair, but I'm not sure what else to say.

The "Austerity Politics" that has taken over the western intellectual zeitgeist is never going to solve anything. Our society is in desperate need of vision and leadership, and instead all anyone can do is break stuff and take as much of the pie for themselves. We need to (and could) expand the pie for all, but no one seems to have the drive or the desire.

>>20797273
My guy understands. The only way out is up.
>>
Hope and disappointment is what makes you hate women. Honestly, once you get over that expectation that one day you'll meet one who thinks just like a man, it's harder to actually be upset at them. They're different to men, and they're also kind of duller on average. They're not going to have any big ideas. They're probably not really going to care about anything, beyond building social circles. That just is what it is.
>>
>>20796706
>Imagine a world in which some men actually enact such fantasies, killing women in mass murders
When?
>>
>>20797301
>The "Austerity Politics" that has taken over the western intellectual zeitgeist is never going to solve anything. Our society is in desperate need of vision and leadership, and instead all anyone can do is break stuff and take as much of the pie for themselves. We need to (and could) expand the pie for all, but no one seems to have the drive or the desire.
I dont think you understand how a global capitalist society works or where you can find its leadership and vision (clue: its not public).

The author is too moronic to have anything but a destructive impact on society.
>>
>>20797273
Sure, you're not the first to criticize liberalism, but that isn't what we're discussing.

>>20797301
>I agree that "be someone else and your book would be better" isn't super fair, but I'm not sure what else to say.
>The "Austerity Politics" that has taken over the western intellectual zeitgeist is never going to solve anything. Our society is in desperate need of vision and leadership, and instead all anyone can do is break stuff and take as much of the pie for themselves. We need to (and could) expand the pie for all, but no one seems to have the drive or the desire.

I see what you're saying, that the ideological status quo cordons off certain solutions, just as it does certain problems, from ever being seriously considered. It's just difficult to say to someone who is, for example, a strict material reductionist that they're ignoring a distinctly spiritual issue. They think metaphysics is bullshit so they won't ever consider anything metaphysical as a variable.

>Our society is in desperate need of vision and leadership
Broadly speaking, I think that the problem with liberalism is that its fundamentally non-philosophical. Any social technology that arises from it is inadvertently utilitarian, adept at growing the GDP, with no area for serious consideration of non-material concerns.
>>
>>20797337
DUHH ITZ DA JOOZ
>>
>>20797337
>The author is too moronic to have anything but a destructive impact on society.
Can you demonstrate that without pretending you and her share an ideological/philosophical discourse?
>>
>>20797354
I only do discussions with people who want to learn and have an open mind. Go back to r/FemaleDatingStrategy.
>>
>>20797361
>I have no argument
Lmao, you're part of the problem
>>
>>20797365
What problem?
Of course I have arguments but I'm not open to discussion. What's your testosterone level?
>>
>>20797372
You're anti-intellectual, you literally cannot have a serious discussion without bashing your own shallow talking points against your opponents. Your reaction to my point that your criticism is frivolous is screech, but its the truth. If you're a neoliberal like the author and field an argument within that discursive sphere, there's something to work with. If you're a non-neoliberal and offer an argument against the fundamental reasoning of neliberalism, then there's something to work with.

What youre opting for instead is no different from pro-lifers and pro-choicers counter-protesting each other. Theres nothing productive about colliding conclusion that come from disparate worldviews, you're just another low-iq shitposter.
>>
>>20797403
>You're anti-intellectual
Yes, at the moment. We didn't agree to discuss anything. Usually you are polite enough to ask someone if he wants to have a debate or discussion before harassing him with elaborate proofstaking or argumentation requests.

This is not an intellectual book. Just paid for agitprop.

You didnt answer my question btw:
>What's your testosterone level?
At least show me a picture. I want to know what kind of person I'm talking to before I even think about agreeing to a discussion.
>>
I'm a different Anon.

>>20797403
>Theres nothing productive about colliding conclusion that come from disparate worldviews
Why does it need to be productive? There's clear opposing ideologies that cannot coexist, segregation or bloody conflict is a natural solution that's been tried many times in the past. Not all things can be compromised.
>>
>>20796623
This book largely digs at specific individuals with little extrapolation on wider trends. It’s more of a presentation of “research” on a variety of online personalities masquerading as a wider societal diagnosis. The type of book you seem to be looking for is something I’ve spent a while looking at and doesn’t seem to exist.
>>
>>20797425
>Yes, at the moment. We didn't agree to discuss anything. Usually you are polite enough to ask someone if he wants to have a debate or discussion before harassing him with elaborate proofstaking or argumentation requests.

You (you)'d me first bud, my bad for assuming you wanted to be my friend and talk to me. I get it now, you're just trying to rile guys up. I'm not going to stop responding to you, though, because

>. I want to know what kind of person I'm talking to
I'm the biggest blackest bull you'd have ever met, an can guarantee I out-bench you and could write a better sonnet than you.
>>
>>20797345
Is capitalist a dogwhistle for jews?
>>
>>20797427
>Why does it need to be productive? There's clear opposing ideologies that cannot coexist, segregation or bloody conflict is a natural solution that's been tried many times in the past. Not all things can be compromised.

we're on an anonymous image board and can't shoot at each other. Whats the point in posting unless you either: a) want to meaningfully explore other ideas, or b)shitpost for laughs, or c)try to make someone seethe.
>>
>>20797428
No they do exist:
The Evolution Of Desire: Strategies of Human Mating, Buss
When Men Behave Badly: The Hidden Roots of Sexual Deception, Harassment, and Assault, Buss
Why Women Have Sex: Understanding Sexual Motivations, Cindy Meston, David Buss
A Mind of Her Own: The Evolutionary Psychology of Women, Anne Campbell

Introduction:
Evolutionary Psychology: The New Science of the Mind, Buss
Evolutionary Psychology: An Introduction, Workman, Reader

Look into it, seriously.
>>
>>20797450
You make the mistake of thinking anyone of us actually wants to talk to the biggest blackest bull. We're talking to the silent reader, reminding him that he is not alone.

Its a shit book btw. Just read the introduction: >>20796706
>>
>>20797457
That author bussin
>>
>>20797444
if you are jewish, you feel threatened when someone talks about actual capitalists instead of Capital or the bourgeoisie.
>>
>>20797345
>I hate parasites
>HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THE JEWS
What
>>
>>20797479
Stop talking like that and take the hat off, nigger.
>>
>>20797474
>You make the mistake of thinking anyone of us actually wants to talk to the biggest blackest bull. We're talking to the silent reader, reminding him that he is not alone.

Maybe so. However you should concerned. Your clearly thinking that being high test will be what convinced the lurkers, right, and I am magnitudes higher test than you are. You lose. I win. By your own reasoning at that, sad!
>>
>>20797523
I'll settle for you exposing yourself as a black man with an agenda.
>>
It's hard to get to the bottom of any kind of problem regarding gender dynamics, because people will fight to the bitter end to not have to admit that men might have legitimate grievances, and women might be capable of causing problems.
>>
>>20797548
Absolutely embarrassing
>>
>>20797450
>want to meaningfully explore other idea
Why would I want to explore an idea that classifies me as an evil brute that hates women? Hilarious.
>>
>>20796706
ok so i'm imagining india. now what?
>>
>>20797618
India is already pretty emasculated, "civilized", and the men are utterly feminized and domesticated. Seems like the general female strategy didnt work there or so why would it work here?
>>
>>20796816
>Just stop seeing individual people as archetypes of an abstract group
Correct
>Example: We can say white people as a collective have a systemic advantage in this country, and still see that individual white people dont
Stupid example that even goes against the correct point
>>
>>20797048
Men objectify everything. That is literally how men think, in terms of "things" and "ideas". They objectify themselves as well, that's what thousands of years of being a necessary instrument of violence does for a thinking creature's evolutionary development, it's absolutely needed to think about people in transitory terms because group survival depends on killing and dying.

The tranny craze is in essence men objectifying the "ideal of woman", and because they've been taught to believe that lusting over it is wrong they instead lust to become it. Hence why so many are obsessed with exhibiting stereotypically feminine traits, because they're attracted to the idea.
>>
>>20797609
Read better. I was talking about why post on this website you autist.
>>
>>20797649
>Stupid example that even goes against the correct point
How?
>>
>>20797662
Why are you questioning why anyone would post here? Just look in the mirror.
>>
>>20797663
You immediatly see an archetype and apply it to all, then discard the same archetype for the individual, so is the archetype made up? If it doesn't apply to at least the majority of the subjects it's a shitty archetype, isn't it?
If most individual white people don't have a systemic advantage then there is no systemic advantage for the group of white people.
You either choose the archetype or the individual in that situation, while you try to pass of both as true even if they conflict.
>>
>>20797654
Is it actually wrong to "objectify" things?
>>
>>20797677
Men should be irrational and make emotional choices regarding women. Don't try to make any objective decisions. That's dehumanizing.
>>
>>20797714
Depends what a human is. Basically just a lot of objects stuck together, isn't it?
>>
>there are some men who hate women
>this affects "global survival"

Hm?
>>
>>20797727
It might negatively effect the lives of some women, maybe, and that's what really matters.
>>
>>20797750
So we need more government and denazification programs? makes sense
>>
>>20797764
Society literally exists to make women feel happy and catered to. What don't you understand?
>>
>>20796623
>Thoughts on this book, trying to shed my incel ways after browsing this site for years.
Browse Metafilter then.
>>
>>20797777
Checked and truth-pilled.
>>
>>20797029
They harass women and try to use psychological manipulation in order to get them to sleep with them
>>
>>20797846
A man trying to cater to what women what is harassing them? Lets first establish we're talking about the same thing.

A pickup artist is a man who trained for seducing women, is seduction harassment?
>>
>>20797867
>cater to what women want
Correction.
>>
>>20796623
>reading female authors
lmao
>>
>>20797867
Depends on how attractive the man is.
>>
>>20797887
it'd be the closest your type can come to understanding a woman
>>
>>20796706
I like it. I want more unironic hateful shit like this
>>
>>20797968
I could write some for you
>>
>>20797654
Objectifying in the sense of not regarding them as another person, and men usually don't do that with other men, because usually that is how you start a fight. Women are usually weaker than men, so you can do somewhat just fine with that around women.
>>
>>20798152
In the sense of seeing women as nothing more than "sexual objects". Like sex dolls, cum dumpsters, plates, or whatever people call them. Those are objectifying terms. You might not even negate that they have emotions or whatever, but definitely not recognizing them as legitimate. That is probably her issue with it.
>>
>>20798178
*they might not negate that they have emotions or whatever, but they definitely don't recognize them as legitimate. Men usually disregard what women say as "some kind of women bullshit". That is probably her issue with it.
>>
File: Imgjl.jpg (21 KB, 554x554)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>20796706
OH GOD I'M IMAGINING IT
>>
>>20798186
KEK
>>
>>20798186
IMAGINE THERE WAS NO .38 SNUBNOSE REVOLVERS
>>
>>20798152
Ask me how I know you're a woman.
>>
>>20798178
I think that's a reduction of what these people actually do. They're well aware that the women they pursue have existences beyond being objects to have sex with. It's just that that's kind of irrelevant in the circumstance, because they're aiming to have sex with them.
Is the man working at McDonalds an object because you just want to use him to get food? No, he's a person. But you aren't there to know him as a person. You're there to eat.
>>
>>20798211
if i were a woman i wouldn't be talking to you
>>
>>20798215
So you're a tranny?
>>
>>20798181
Most of it is women bullshit to be fair though.
>>
>>20798222
>>>/int/
learn english
>>
>>20798227
>Women are usually weaker than men, so you can do somewhat just fine with that around women.
maybe we can learn together sometime?
>>
>>20798211
I'm not a woman. Are you fucking crazy, why the fuck would I be doing here if I were one? I just had a girlfriend before.
>>
Not literature.
>>
>>20798214
Anon, the point is that people can get hurt in relationships. Not being "somewhat responsible" with their "powers". That is probably her complaint.
>>20798223
I had a girlfriend before, trust me, I know this better than anyone else. It is not even bullshit, but certain things they can't even explain properly themselves. Women are different.
>>
>>20798278
What does PUA have to do with relationships?
>>
>>20798287
Dude, this isn't /lit/, and I already said something about ghosting in this thread. I don't care about this shit anymore. Giong to watch some pokemon tcg bs. Cya.
>>
>>20798278
I think women speak to be heard, because the biggest danger for a woman is to go through life without being noticed, and therefore alone. Conversations for women seem to be these little rituals where they take stock of the people they have amassed around them. They do this little thing where they just sit around and "empathise" which is to say they signal their own pliancy and openness to the group. "I care about everyone here, because I'm a part of the group, and with the group comes safety, and strength in numbers". Something like that.
>>
>>20798186
Lmao
>>
https://www.4channel.org/banned
>>
Men will never hate women, because they derive meaning from them.
Men are happy to spend their life competing for women. this is not an atheist thing.

this competition is literally the heart of any society.
Men even love more to compete for women in atheism thanks to the jewish shows like how i met your whore mom where the crowd cheers for the gay actor competing for whores lol
In atheism, women are at the center of the society, because according to atheists, women are not ''objects'', so this coupled with the innate male devotion to whores, women are bound to dominate any atheist republic.

Women will always sit at the top of the sex market,& men will always like it.
Over thousands of years men have developed a neurotic narrative where somehow they are the stronger sex for putting their energy into pleasing women and the ruling class. Men are the one talking about hooooonor and how seducing women is awesome. Again even fucking Casanova took pride into a being free dildo to whores.

The day men stop putting women on a pedestal is the day society dies forever. And normies are fucking obsessed with living, with '''transmitting genes'''', like any atheist NPC keep saying, with building crap to fill up their lives with.
And women love to sit on the top of the sex market. Women get free easy life just by existing. That's how fucking insane their life full of privileges is. & women will never ever let this go.

Even in the apocalyptic days that beta cucks keep dreaming about and somehow they survive thanks to all their dubious survivalist skills they learn in atheism by watching youtube, they fancy themselves as providers to women lol. They literally would give lots of free shit to women, from all the hoarding they had done before the apocalypse. All of this because of vagina , fucking lel.

You even had 2 fucking top military guys from Rome fighting over the egyptian roastie known as Cleopatra. that's 2000 years before atheists took power. That's how pathetic military guys are. And how men in general are pussyslaves and wageslaves.
>>
>>20796623
I wouldn't say hate but there is something extremely annoying about how women feel like they should be given everything for existing but provide none of the utility that were required under the old norms. The modern woman expects that the man will be better than her, treat her as special just for existing, while she brings nothing to the table herself except perhaps often mediocre sex. I have ejected a lot of women out of my life whether we had romantic relationship or were simply friends, because they simply brought near nothing to the table. At some point simply looking "pretty" isn't enough and it's especially annoying when they have massive expectations and delusions of what is owed to them when they are completely useless.
>>
>>20798442
That's not how most men think and women are only where they are now because they are useful cogs in through their natural instincts in the consumer society and the system of control that the modern state / globalism has designed.
>>
>>20798528
>modern state / globalism
Just women all the way down. Making dollhouses out of everything.
>>
>>20797041
they don't. which is men should choose for them
>>
Women are not like men. Stop judging women like you judge men. Apples and oranges.
Chads aren't like regular men either.
You can't look at the top 10% the way you look at yourself if you're average
>>
>>20797897
>Wanting to undertand women
double lmao
>>
>>20798498
Don't forget
>he has to show interest but not too much interest
>he has to be mysterious but not too mysterious
>he has to be nice but not too nice
>if he's not nice but confident, any shitty thing he does can be excused, even domestic violence
>he has to be able to entertain drama
>he has to be tall
>he has too treat her like a piece of meat, because if you try to treat her as a person, she's repcan't?
>he has to be physically fit

What does she provide that other women cant? You cant even show love to these bitches without being seen as a bug
>>
>>20798317
Everyone speaks to be heard somehow. The problem with it is that women unironically expect you to read their fucking minds. They speak some weird shit that means whatever in their heads and expect you to understand. And they also will get mad at you if you don't understand what they mean spot on, or even if you are too tired to bother understanding whatever they are talking at that moment.
>>
>>20798937
Repulsed* not repcant
>>
>>20798941
This isn't exactly a rule, but it is a thing with 9 in 10 or whatever.
>>
Doing samkhya yoga and practicing mindfulness in regular interactions has helped me tremendously with women because I always saw them as frivolous and annoying but my tangle of desires and the stresses of having to perform (and not wanting to perform and hating myself for being so false and douchey) would get in the way and every encounter with a woman I'm trying to fuck would be like being that very misshapen tangle of drives and priorities rolling down a bumpy hill. Now I can calm myself and only do what really corresponds to my inner core views and decisions, and because my inner core really never did care that much about women ultimately, this streams naturally to the surface and I mechanically do only what I ought to do or want to do, and if or when things go sour, I immediately leave and don't associate any shame or frustration with it (unless I did something genuinely shameful of course).

Basically what I'm trying to say is that nothing about women is intrinsically difficult to deal with, it's the shitstorm of nonsense we surround them with. Calm the storm in you and they are only moderately annoying little monkeys and each one is a scratch and sniff lottery ticket with a 1/x chance of sex depending on your attractiveness and so on. Still annoying having to scratch dozens of tickets and tolerate a little monkey, but no more shitstorm.
>>
>>20797082
> The notion that fucking damages the ability to pair-bond is broscience post hoc analysis of data much better explained by the above
I don’t see it as the fucking itself as the catalyst for damaging the ability to pair bind, but rather that a person’s willingness to fuck demonstrates their pair-bonding capacity is damaged.
>>
Women rarely mature past their late teens and thats okay.
>>
>>20799569
It's not okay when they don't also know it, trillions of fucking dating app women pushing 30 who have the same basic personality and interests as ten years earlier
>>
>>20798152
>Objectifying in the sense of not regarding them as another person, and men usually don't do that with other men,
What, are you kidding?
>>
>>20796706
Okay, we're on the same page about niggers being feral animals, now what? Does she go into a final solution to the feral nigger cattle?
>>
>>20796795
What this anon >>20796894 says is true, ideologies do not fuel violence, it is the material cause which fuels violence which is retroactively justified using violence, but if an ideology makes someone direct their rage in a certain direction, addressing and investigating the ideology itself will be like addressing the symptoms--it will not treat the root cause.
>>
>>20800256
*justified using ideology
>>
>>20798528
Place a whore in front of a group of men and suddenly they're falling over each other to establish a hierarchy in the hope that the foid is going to be attracted to the guy on the top.
>>
>>20796706
imagine the kinds of people who introduce their book with a 4chan tier 'imagine' argument

are there unironically just no good writers anymore? I swear everything I've read from the 21st century is complete trash
>>
File: taxpill.jpg (349 KB, 1193x1642)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>20796623
Why would you wanna shed your incel ways? They are right and true.
>>
>>20796623
>Thoughts on this book

It is for women to be scandalized non-status quo sentiments, and titillated by the idea of supposedly dangerous men
>>
>>20800413
Paying taxes is for losers
>>
>>20796993
what in the fuck would a woman know about what men want?
>>
>>20800734
Being based and redpilled
>>
>>20796623
If women have always been so widely and strongly hated, perhaps it's because of their own behaviour.
>>
>>20798086
Do it. I’m sure it will be much better than Murican Psycho
>>
>>20796901
Does she even /deny/ the first paragraph is true?
>>
>>20800391
>are there unironically just no good writers anymore?
'They [Americans] certainly are not great writers, but they speak their country's language and they make themselves heard'
'By and large the literature of a democracy will never exhibit the order, regularity, skill, and art characteristic of aristocratic literature; formal qualities will be neglected or actually despised. The style will often be strange, incorrect, overburdened, and loose, and almost always strong and bold. Writers will be more anxious to work quickly than to perfect details. Short works will be commoner than long books, wit than erudition, imagination than depth. There will be a rude and untutored vigor of thought with great variety and singular fecundity. Authors will strive to astonish more than to please, and to stir passions rather than to charm taste'.
- 'De La Démocratie en Amérique'
>>
>>20800681
Best post ITT
>>
>>20796706
that scenery
>>
>>20800413
Unironically based of the women, as noted by >>20800681
>>
>>20797082
Science is fiction

Anyways, Incel philosophy should be a thing to counter feminist philosophers that have been dominating humanities for over 50 years
>>
>>20798186
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5lMxWWK218
>>
>>20796623
You really realize you've pulled the rug from under these retards when you don't conceptualize "hate" as something unnecessary or to be done away with but something essential to life. hate being necessary for love and those who wish to do away with hate also want to do away with love.
>>
>>20797457
None of these really address what we’re talking about. None of these address the current socio-political climates impact on gender relations and how splintering communities, especially online have impacted the real world.

These are just primers on what makes women “tick.” It doesn’t really interact with why men are currently the way they are or why women are the way they are. I think we can all name the big moments in policy that have made big differences but there’s almost no breakdown of smaller trends that contribute to norma later on. The same goes for that awful Incel book from Routledge. The people who write this stuff want to become policy czars which is why they stress threat assessment over understanding the forces at play.
>>
>Laura Bates
I’m sure she does! Dirty girl!
>>
>>20796706
>Imagine a world in which vulnerable men, lost boys and confused, scared teenagers are swept up and preyed upon by such communities
Wow, how did we end up with this?
>>
>>20796623
>>20796635
>>20796641
>>20796646
>>20796657
>>20796664
>>20796677
>>20796679
>>20796706
>>20796765
>>20796774
>>20796779
>>20796786
ican't start a thread i am banned from posting images. anons what do you think of this argument.

objectifying women is not real

the term ‘objectifying’ is used to paint the women as victims when there are other better words to call them like a slut . instead of working she use her body to get rich .

women are being objectified by getting their appearance used is stupid .

> the female form belong to men . any straight male can recognize it instinctively . it is not the private property of women .its the thing men find attractive and lust for that specific shape.

you can twist a guy or a woman to fit a man idea of a beautiful female. they don't own that shape they own their own body only

a girl appearance is used to make movies or ads….ect more attractive and women scream am being treated as an object. no one is objectifying her she sluty her own body . men and companies has nothing to blame for .

this is even batter way to call it ( the overuse of sex and it effect on men ). this is not a women problem

WHEN SHE IS BEING A SLUT . THEY SAY SHE IS BEING OBJECTIFIED . MEN ARE EVIL FOR OBJECTIFYING WOMEN .

no one brainwashed them to do so. women like putting all their effort in their appearance .

….. this word ‘ slut ‘ will encourage women to not focus only on using their body's . or maybe just accept that people are different ……

Objectification is treating someone as an object only it is slavery . giving a value to a women based on her looks is not treating her as an object . modeling agents do it it is normal it is life it is a power men dont have

a normal women who has a boyfriend will want her man to be happy and will not try to get the attention of other guys . so yes they are asking for it

my freedom of speech they can just ignore the comment or tall the guy to f**
>>
>>20797674
Not the other anon
the correct explanation here is that if you take [group of powerful people] they will be mostly white men, often old.
Idiots then infer that white men, and mostly old ones, are privileged. But the privileged are, wait for it, just a small minority (that's exactly what "privileged" means)
>>
>>20803249
Well, apart from the Jews, Saudis, and Chinese.
>>
>>20797055
>Nobody wants to have a formative experience with someone that doesn't view them in a similarly cast light.
I'm in love with a slut
Once she told me "I could be your first time, but that wouldn't be right"
Fucking slut
Just suck my cock already, what difference does it make for you?
>>
>>20796623
How did I know this thread would get hundreds of replies? Fucking incels, man
>>
>>20803257
Well, there's a couple of things to address here
First: any analyses of "which group(s) control this country" usually doesn't make sense outside USA, which is, as we all know, a country with mixed races. Basically every country in Europe is fully white except for some recent immigrants. China is mostly Han. Arabs have like 20 different countries that are, again, almost fully Arabs.
Ashkenazis are white, Sephardis are mostly Meds I guess (then we could argue if meds are whites or not, but the simply fact that we argue about it is an indication that there's no clear line. Nobody argues if Sudanese are white or not) - and I guess aren't a big part of bankers, but I might be wrong.
That said, I don't care about looking for stats right now, but I'm willing to bet that any [powerful group] data will show that Jews, Saudis and Chinese in no case exceed half the numbers of the Whites in similar position

I'm not american btw
>>
>>20803318
Depends what a powerful group is. Any person in any position of power in China is probably Chinese, and China is huge.
>>
>>20803345
>Any person in any position of power in China is probably Chinese
Yes, that's what I said
>>
>>20803390
So how do white people have all the power? China's a big place, that has influence on world affairs.
>>
>>20797082
Somewhere there is a graph floating around correlating number of sexual partners over lifetime and likelihood of divorce. It's a real phenomenon. I can even vouch for it because I've personally felt its effects. Also why are you ignoring oneitis? Men report this phenomenon too.
>>
>>20803402
>So how do white people have all the power?
Where?
In the western world?
That's because the western world is inhabited mostly by white.
>>
>>20797000

That's what I think of too. If men bitched like women:
>When I try to enjoy a simple multiplayer shooting experience, I'm bombarded with homophobic slurs, threats of violence against myself and my mother, accusations of congenital intellectual disability.
>>
>>20796813
>which particular serial killers they'd particularly like to emulate

She's a writer you say?
>>
>>20796623
I hate women
>>
>>20796635
This
>>
>>20803469
Other countries still have influence over the west. If you literally mean most people in governmental or corporate positions in the West are white (or Jewish), well yeah. That's demographics. They're going to make up most burger chefs too.
>>
File: love.png (171 KB, 888x515)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>20796623
>>
>>20796623
>everyday sexism
>misogyny
Prepare for misandry.
Just go outside and don't be retarded. Attend community or church functions.
>>
>>20796952
>proposes solutions
Fuck them. That's it. Never in history has a problem been so easily solved. Never a foe so easily bested.
>>
>>20804367
i get it
>>
>>20797082
https://scholarsarchive.byu.edu/facpub/4637/
>>
File: 1521022469875.jpg (64 KB, 500x327)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>20803402
>So how do white people have all the power?
>>
>>20804947
kek
>>
>>20796623
>>20796706
I can't imagine why people would devote any amount of time to reading trash like that.
I can understand people who pick up such books just to delve into the ridiculousness, but such tripe doesn't seem to qualify even for that
>>
>>20796974
Not wanting a used slut . instead wanting a virgin .and I want her to serve as a way for her to show love . and I show her love by caring for her. having a preference does not make you a freak . you are using feminist tactics you fucking faggot kill yourself

It's not her past they just look worthless . I just look at other girls and they look batter . I want to fuck her body and kiss her . but I can't look at her body and not think this is a slut body . I cant love that a slut is a slut

you should go for someone who is more deserving . and not some girl with face that constantly remind you . but you probably let an illusion trick you to love . Maybe you to sensitive . beyond her body how can you call her beautiful I mean look at her truly is she really worth it too many men touched her
>>
>>20796978
your too emotional >>20806003 a slut is worthless . how the fuck can you look at her seriously . what kind of illusion are you seeing . how can like that body

some men can actually marry a whore . they chose to live in a delusion that this bitch is not a whore .

love a women but don't trick yourself . don't let that bitch manipulate you to pity love her
>>
>>20806003
I think there's a part of me which is unable to love a "pure", "innocent" woman. Because my first thought is invariably that I want to fuck her.

I do indeed love sluts, even if I also disgust and hate for them. I guess that somehow they compepnsate my lack of experience and my need for being wanted. I like it when girls do the first move (basically never happens, at least to me), sometimes even something "innocent" and "not sexual", like a kiss on the cheek.

I like dreaming about a more experienced girl (could even be way younger than me, in fact) who will teach me how to fuck, without judging, without getting paid, just out of love and kindness.

But I still do hate sluts. I'm all for shedding antiquate sexual traditions, but sadly they have not been replaced by a healthier morality. You shouldn't cheat. You shouldn't have one night stands. You shouldn't trick people. Etc.
>>
File: HonoraryLibrarian.jpg (165 KB, 1071x1044)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
Was Philip Larkin (1922–1985) an honorary librarian, or just a LARPing faggot??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxxd3fbLgFs

>Church Going
>>
>>20797054
>laura BATES
>>
>>20798422
weird
>>
File: Koba_exile_1915.gif (21 KB, 300x433)
21 KB
21 KB GIF
>>20804367
>kazakh-stan, or hazer-stan
>where misogynist, circumcised central-asian turkic-mongoloids like mongolenin and koba-khan come from
>>
>>20806095
meds
>>
File: Koba_exile_1915a.jpg (19 KB, 240x276)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>20806101
rapey-time!!
>>
>>20798973
Based. How long did you practice to reach that point?
>>
>>20796623
On the off chance anyone came to this thread for actual advice, the advice is pick up a reasonably social hobby and talk to real people. The internet consists exclusively of bitter social rejects trying to convince others to be miserable alongside them. No one here, or on reddit, or using any form of social media is going to have good advice about being a better person, if they did, they wouldn't be here themselves. I suggest a journal/literature club, I had major issues with talking to strangers and joining my departments journal club provided a safe space in which to balance talking to people I know and strangers by providing a common subject matter. It's like fitness (just in case you're fat as well), you aren't going to see immediate results, but they will build up over time and when you do find results (even minor) you'll be hooked on chasing them.
>>
>>20806039
i cant call a slut mine . i don't believe myself .i cant say she is mine when i know that her body is shit. but thinking of a virgin i want to have her for only me to fuck her i will love her and keep her happy
>>
>be good looking
>never actually get to hate women because they actually treat me with love and respect
Damn. Sucks to be you guys.
>>
>>20806167
You can call a woman whatever you want, that doesn't make it true.
Even if you call a virgin "mine", she will not be "yours", that's not how it works
>>
>>20796706
Yet it's all against white men. Mud people get a free pass at raping (white) women.
>>
>>20806606
That's a cultural expression of fighting oppression. Please be understanding.
>>
>>20797029
"pick up artists" are usually just pestering random people, no one likes them
>>
>>20806606
Kek, this
>brown migrants beat, rape and murder women
>ignored, or brushed off as "cultural integration"
>white introverts don't talk to women and post on 4chan
>threat to women, better round them up in camps
>>
>>20806124
I can't. I'm too far gone from society. If I joined some kind of social club, it'd be like Tarzan just wandered in from the jungle. People would square off into their own little groups, and make sure not to include me, while just subtly enough sending me the message to leave. I know how this stuff goes. I had a childhood.
>>
>>20796974
>I learned to skim over jokes, because I rightly interpreted them as jokes
Okay. Honestly, who the fuck reads the term "rapecel", and doesn't immediately understand that they're dealing in absurdist humour? Who the fuck would knowingly identify as a "rapecel"? Come on.
>>
File: meme.jpg (9 KB, 211x239)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>20806622
My solution to this clownworld.
>>
>>20796623
>written by a woman
Dropped
>>
This hardly needs to be said if you're already on this website, but just incase, this is not a legitimate or well researched book. Like the "manosphere", it is something that gamergate feminists invented and now constantly refer to in the articles and papers they write in this constant feedback loop as if it's some validated piece of theory.
No. Almost all of that book is made up or misinterpretation to suit the (whatever you want to call them) agenda.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.