[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Thoughts on this podcast? Are they a good introduction for a pleb like me into philosophy? So far I’ve only watched their youtube videos and they’re a little cringe but he does a good job at explaining the bare topics and visualizing them. Unfortunately I am a zoomer which means I’m borderline illiterate and have to learn philosophy through accessible means before picking up a book and reading it. :P
>>
Hermitix is the only good philosophy podcast.
>>
>>20570178
plastic pills is actually pretty good imo, for the most part they cover critical theory, which is often critical of earlier philosophical thought. id recommend michael sugrue on youtube for getting a broad idea of the earlier philosophers that led to 19th century philosophy if you find plastic pills interesting
>>
Listening to podcasts is unironically for low-T losers with recessed chins
>>
>>20570178
Pretty good, he's a specific breed but he conveys the material well and accessibly. I'd probably just stick with his videos on the main channel
>>
history of philosophy without any gaps is what you're looking for
>>
>>20570494
Well I definitely have low-T, so this checks out!
>>
>>20570491
>>20570660
>>20570331
Thank you for the recs. I’m pretty slow and dumb so I’ll have to rely on commentaries and explanations on philosophy for now before investing in some books.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.