[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: IMG_0045.jpg (296 KB, 1299x974)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>Matthew 21:22
>And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.

Why doesn't this work?
>>
>he doesn't simply will his own harem slaves and unlimited money day in day out
ngmi faithlet
>>
>>20569580
>if you have faith.
it's your own damn fault if the spell doesn't work. you just don't love the kikedemon enough
>>
>Why doesn't this work?

You twist your perception of reality to shoehorn the realization of your prayer in some sort of obscure way according to the will of the Divine providence. I thought it was pretty clear at his point how it works desu
>>
>>20569659
>Matthew 18:19
Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

>Matthew 21:22
And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.

>Mark 11:24
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

>John 15:7
If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.


What part did you not understand?
>>
>>20569580
>>20569667
How dare you attempt to justify yourself on an anonymous internet forum?
>>
File: 45175.gif (274 KB, 192x192)
274 KB
274 KB GIF
>>20569667

>What part did you not understand?
I don't need to understand shit because my reason is unworthy to question my faith and what's revealed to me through scripture.

Just fucking believe instead of thinking and coming up with more abhorrent shit like the internet to turn the niggerfaggot cattle into bigger homosexuals.
>>
>>20569688
Why doesn't it work?
>>
>>20569690
>Job 25:6
How much less man, that is a worm? and the son of man, which is a worm?
>Isaiah 55:8-9
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways.
>>
>>20569690
It does work. If you have faith, you do not pray for ungodly things. All godly things that you pray for will come to life, in this world or the next.
>>
>>20569700
OP neither has faith or abides in God
>>
>>20569704
Why doesn't it work for Christians?
>>
>>20569714
Do you ever question yourself?
>>
>>20569722
Do you ever question the lies in your book?
>>
>>20569726
No. Have you read the Bible?
>>
>>20569659
E if I want to fuck it
A if I feel like playing metro irl
>>
File: prayer.jpg (171 KB, 781x616)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>20569728
I have and I'm quoting it to you.

>No

Good goy
>>
>>20569714
It works.

If a "Christian" says it doesn't it's probably a pharisee trying to trick dumb goyim into using their fallible reason to solve a problem it's totally incapable of so they join their debt groveling science worshiping gay sex having man made law abiding atheist club
>>
>>20569738
>It works

Got proof?
>>
>>20569714
it does, see >>20569700
I prayed for dubs and was rewarded.

>>20569726
Do you ever question your reddit hivemind preconceptions?
>>
>>20569742
yes
>>
>>20569745
Provide your proof
>>
>>20569736
God does not answer to scientific conclusions. I pray that you are not lying in your answer of having read the Bible, but you still seem to ask rather than answer. Consider why that is, for even a moment.
>>
>>20569753
>1 Corinthians 2:11
For who knows a person's thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

You know what God does and doesn't do?

Fuck off.
>>
>>20569580
I'm on the fence when it comes to Christianity and haven't read much of the bible yet, but this is one of the biggest problems I've come across so far. Jesus says that even with a tiny amount of faith you can (literally) move mountains, but surely if that was the case we would see way more obvious miracles than a few people claiming they were suddenly healed of an illness, right?
>>
>>20569759
Your initial post implies that God does not answer prayers, while mine states his inscrutability. Do not conclude that I am better than you, my arrogance is just as prevalent, which is saying quite a bit
>>
>>20569765
Anything being at all is a miracle
>>
File: 41yWJA0NtQL.jpg (20 KB, 324x500)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>20569580
Read Elull.
>>
>>20569752
your corrupted vision of epistemology, knowledge, and even basic ontology, doesn't care for deep proof
you don't even know what a proof is
>>
>>20569752
no
>>
>>20569667
You’re forgetting that the point of Christianity is to align your will with God’s—‘Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven’. A true Christian will will what God wills, because Christians are exhorted to imitate God (Ephesians 5:1). God is not a genie.
>>
>>20569765
> literally
I fear for you if you read Jesus telling you to gouge your eyes out literally too.
>>
>>20569808
Wow you're so smart anon with your reason and logic, you should go write a RFC of how to get into heaven to overrule scripture
>>
>>20569796
Based
>>20569819
Cringe
>>
>>20569700
I've been praying for a Christian wife with whom to have godly children for years. It hasn't happened. Your argument might work if someone asked God to kill their neighbour or something, but by and large, faithful people ask for good things in prayer... and their prayers go unanswered.
>>
>>20569788
>>20569791
That's what I thought. Cope and seethe.
>>
>>20569828
Maybe God doesn’t want you to get married. Virginity is better than marriage, anyway.
>>
>>20569828
Your prayers are not godly and you are not faithful
>>20569829
I'll pray for you
>>
>>20569808
Are you implying he never said anything literal at all?
>19And seeing a fig tree by the wayside, he went to it and found nothing on it but only leaves. And he said to it,“May no fruit ever come from you again!”And the fig tree withered at once. 20When the disciples saw it, they marveled, saying, “How did the fig tree wither at once?”21And Jesus answered them,“Truly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ it will happen.22And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”
Jesus tells a fig tree to die and it does, his disciples ask him how he did it, and he tells them that if they have faith they can do not only the exact same thing but even throw around mountains. Even ignoring the mountain part, why has nobody replicated making trees an hero like Jesus did?
Not the only time he mentioned moving mountains via faith either
>18And Jesus rebuked the demon,band itccame out of him, and the boy was healed instantly.d19Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not cast it out?”20He said to them,“Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”e
It seems pretty clear to me what he was saying.
>>
>>20569832
>Your prayers are not godly and you are not faithful

The default answer Christians always give. Truly pathetic.
>>
>>20569832
>Your prayers are not godly and you are not faithful
God knows I tried. He keeps proving he does not exist every change he gets. Evil bastard. Why won't amputees grow their limbs back?

>>20569831
Yeh, loneliness and misery are a great blessing. Glory be to God. I wish I was never born at all. My whole life is like a bad punchline in a lame cosmic joke. And millions of people have it so much worse than me.
>>
>>20569846
> Yeh, loneliness and misery are a great blessing.
Seems like you should come to know God, friend
>>
>>20569838
Maybe your faith isn’t strong enough.
>>
>>20569842
Yes, man is pathetic
>>
>>20569852
I hate LARPing copers so much it's unreal. Last time I went to mass was last Sunday. I sing in the church choir. I genuinely try to live the faith. I want to believe in God with every cell in my body. But he just keeps letting me down. Sure, I am weak. I am skeptical. I am selfish at times. I am in the end just a messed up human being. But where is the great, infinite Love that is God? Nowhere.
>>
Hello, God? Smite me down. Oh well, looks like I am still alive. I must have committed blasphemy against the holy spirit in a previous life. Actually, I think I figured it all out: this is HELL! I am in hell. I died in a state of mortal sin. God won't answer my prayers, because I am spiritually dead. This torment will continue for all eternity. I must have raped a baby while I was alive or something.
>>
>>20569870
>>20569877
Both of us are full of shit to our crown. But first, you must admit it. Either - or
>>
>>20569877
Holy digits confirm. I am indeed in hell. Guess that's one weight off my mind - I will never see the beatific vision. My prayers will never be answered. it is too late now. Man, this actually explains everything.

This being hell, I am sure I will already forget this insight by tomorrow. I will probably manage to convince myself that I am not in hell. That I still have a chance. That maybe God will forgive me for raping a baby, or whatever it is that I did. That maybe my prayers will be answered, if only I wait long enough and pray fervently enough, with sufficient piety, full of faith, striving to abide in God and live a saintly life. And then I will be disappointed again. Because I am in hell, and all the hope I was gifted was a vain illusion, there to yank my chain and remind me of my state. God is just.
>>
>>20569890
>>20569890
Doesn't have to be this way, anon
>>
>>20569884
Admit what? That God has not gifted me the gift of faith? Of hope? Of charity? That I possess counterfeited versions of these gifts that I produce with my own power? All just to cope with the terror that is living? That, being flawed, I inevitably get exhausted and the facade drops? I've been praying for faith for the better part of a decade. Got baptised 2 years ago, confirmed, and been trying to be "open" to the grace of God in my life, since without him I am powerless and can do nothing.

But the bastard son of a whore seems MIA. He's probably partying it up with some bishop in a brothel, having an orgy with gullible, sexually frustrated nuns, while I try to live chastely and go to sleep in a state of horrifying loneliness every single night.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>20569914
If that's your choice
>>
>>20569870
I’m not LARPing, bro. Stop asking God to give you things. God has already given you the entire world, your very being, and everyone in your life that you know and love. He poured out his love and only wants that you reciprocate, offering him his own of his own. God is not a genie. Christ teaches you to seek the Kingdom before all things and everything else you need will be added to you. Being told to ‘know God’ is saying that if you have God, you will never be alone. He will always be with you, and always be loving you. Pray to God with love, devotion and self-surrender to his will. I have never had success in prayer when I demand God give me worldly things. Even praying to God to increase your faith is admirable, and we see it right in the Gospels.
>>
>>20569926
>I’m not LARPing, bro. Stop asking God to give you things. God has already given you the entire world, your very being
Bro, there is NOTHING that I want more than to have never existed at all.
>>
>>20569934
>>20569926
Jesus is a liar. So is Mary. She was a whore who got pregnant by "accident" and blamed it on the holy spirit. Joseph is the only kind person in this whole story. Sadly, he's also a cuckhold.

>Stop asking God to give you things
Why the fuck did he tell us to ask for things then? You're right of course. This mystical tradition within Christianity is the only one that makes any sense. That also means that, by and large, Christianity is false.

I piss on Jesus' cross.
>>
File: 1654745398189.png (12 KB, 255x236)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>20569943
>Anonymous 06/23/22(Thu)10:12:11 No.20569943>>20569934
>>>20569926
>Jesus is a liar. So is Mary. She was a whore who got pregnant by "accident" and blamed it on the holy spirit. Joseph is the only kind person in this whole story. Sadly, he's also a cuckhold.
>
>>Stop asking God to give you things
>Why the fuck did he tell us to ask for things then? You're right of course. This mystical tradition within Christianity is the only one that makes any sense. That also means that, by and large, Christianity is false.
>
>I piss on Jesus' cross.
>>
>>20569890
Wait, I think I have a 2nd explanation: Calvin was right. Some people are predestined to bliss. Some people are predestined to hell. Like me. I may not be in hell now, but I surely will be. God wills it. He will make sure of it. Every time I will have seemed to get a modicum of faith, hope, and charity.. God will make sure that the right circumstances come about for me to be robbed of them. Or for it to be proven that I never possessed these gifts to begin with.
>>
>>20569934
>>20569943
In the name of Jesus Christ, I ask that these unclean spirits be expelled. Amen
>>
>>20569961
All it took was a basedjack
>>
>>20569953
oh no, not the redditman smirk. I don't get this syllogism. I guess I should read more Thomas Aquinas.
>>
>>20569580
>Why doesn't this work?
Because you can only pray and receive the right things: salvation, forgiveness, and getting through struggles.
>>
>>20569943
lol dude other people were molested as children too
>>
>>20569966
Halleluja, praise be to God. He, in his great love, has chosen eternal torment for my soul. I am grateful.
>>
>>20569972
You chose it for yourself
>>
>>20569580
This limits you to the kinda things only a truly faithful person would ask of God. Results may very with divination from that.
>>
>>20569971
Yes.
>>
>>20569796
Thread ended here
>>
>>20569979
Let me guess, someone who has true faith like you, who gets every prayer answered.

Fuck off and die you deluded scumbag infecting the world with your bullshit.
>>
>>20569975
Plausible. Must mean I am a masochist in denial. Or something to that effect. Yes, so the reason why God has not gifted me with faith is that I never truly wanted it. I prefer to live in misery, in its absence.
>>
>>20569984
You're arguing like Rousseau, sex was had so savior bad
>>
>>20569999
When you align your will with God’s, all prayers are answered, because you ask that God’s will be done, which is always done, not your own will and your vain desires for a wife or material goods or whatever nonsense you’re crying about
>>
>>20570012
So you can only pray for things God already has in his divine plan?

Wow, amazing. Why pray at all then.
>>
>>20569796
God is nothing. He is a great abyss. A dark, impenetrable void. I with my eye see his gaze. It is a silent pit of blackness into which all things are subsumed and nothing will ever fill it. I might as well spit in his eye.
>>
>>20570015
Prayer is dialogue and communion with God, raising your mind up to him, etc. To think that it is a magical way to demand God give you gibsmedats is foolish.
>>
>>20570011
What are you even saying? If God can turn bread into his dead, resurrected, and glorified body, he can surely also turn a literal whore into a literal virgin who was always free from sin and never fell captive to sin. If God can declare wine his blood, and it is so, than he can declare a duck to be a horse, and it will be so.

A square is a circle. A circle is a square. Everything is nothing. Nothing is everything. Good is evil. Evil is good. God answers prayers precisely because he does not answer prayers.
>>
>>20570017
Aww cutey sees the devil and thinks it's God. Try again.
>I see with my eye
No you see with a demon's eye and the demon is having a lot of fun having you think it's you doing the seeing.
>>
>>20570032
>A square is a circle. A circle is a square.
When do those become one thing?
>>
>>20570032
This is the definition of a pseud post
>>
>>20570033
God is Satan. Satan is God.
>>
>>20570044
Deconstruct yourself
>>
>>20570044
Damn bro so edgy. That demon is having too much fun - will it ask you to get a tattoo with that? Get in the driver seat and find Christ.
>>
>>20570037
When God declares it so. It's called transubstantiation. God changes the underlying metaphysical reality of bread, so that is is no longer bread, but his body. Even though the bread has all the accidents of bread, its fundamental substance is that of the body of Christ. Because he declares it so.
>>
>>20570052
Tattoos are disgusting. And the body is the temple of the holy spirit. It shall not be defiled with vain scribbles.
>>
>>20570054
What is the substance of a square and a circle?
>>
>>20570061
>Tattoos are disgusting. And the body is the temple of the holy spirit. It shall not be defiled with vain scribbles.
Imagine needing the Holy Bible and its precepts and language to become demonic. Satan would be disappointed his minions are so cringe and unoriginal - this isn't esoteric in the least and it's patently pathetic. Repent.
>>
>>20570041
Did you just presume to know God? Bro, nothing can ever penetrate the abyss. But of course, God loves you very much. So he will reward your arrogance. While he will continue to curse my humility.
>>
>you don't have enough faith
>if you had enough faith, you would only want what god wants
>so a person of sufficient faith wouldn't ask for anything different

How convenient.

It's still astonishing that people take this seriously.
>>
>>20570068
>Repent.
I'm trying bro. But I am in hell. It's impossible now. This is my just reward for raping babies. Remember?
>>
>>20570072
Do you have anything better than implicit scoffing? If you don't understand why it's just because you'd pray for stupid things.
>>
>>20570077
Holy digits confirm ONCE AGAIN. I am in hell. Thank you Jesus. In your infinite love, justice, and mercy, you have condemned me to eternal torment, along with all the other chaff like me that has been separated from the wheat. God is good.
>>
>>20570077
Even if that were true I'd forgive you.
>>
>>20570072
It’s basically what the Bible says, interpretations by traditional Christians aren’t that different. That’s not to say that God could not grant pious requests though if it was good for you or in accordance with his will.
>>
>>20570084
>Thank you Jesus. In your infinite love, justice, and mercy, you have condemned me to eternal torment,
Unlikely a correct reading of Hell. Catholic theology rests on the idea that there are degrees of infinity - I'll let you guess why Hell is just the feeling post-life repentence.
>>
>>20570088
Well, God disagrees. I think I'm gonna assume God is right on this one. I must suffer. I will not pray for an end to suffering anymore. Suffering is the right state of being for me. What God wants. Thank you, God.
>>
File: DpQ9YJl.png (21 KB, 700x700)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>John 15:7
>If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

WELL YOU SEE ACKCHYUALLY WHAT JESUS MEANT WAS THE OPPOSITE OF THAT.
>>
>>20570095
>. I must suffer. I will not pray for an end to suffering anymore. Suffering is the right state of being for me. What God wants.
Read this in the third person about yourself. You're using suffering as a subconscious language to get the demon out of you that was impregnated in your spirit by trauma. You deserve grace and infinite goodness and you will receive it.
>>
>>20570092
>God will only answer prayers if he was going to do that anyway
What is the point of prayer at all?

>>20570081
For this thread, scoffing seems sufficient.
>>
>>20570096
> If you abide in me
Necessitates loving God and willing what God wants, and following his commandments.
>>
>>20570096
>if you abide in my word
Abiding in his word is recognizing prayer is for the strength to be charitable and pursue grace.
>>
>>20570081
Imagine telling a starving child that praying for a meal is praying for stupid things.
Imagine telling anyone that praying for love is praying for stupid things.
>>
>>20570103
>For this thread, scoffing seems sufficient.
>seems
Couldn't muster an "is"?
>>
>>20570103
Already answered: >>20570026
>>
>>20570106
>>20570107
Yet Christian's prayers still aren't answered.
>>
>>20570108
Maybe give the starving child food like Christ commanded you and his prayer will be answered.
>>
>>20570103
>What is the point of prayer at all?
To sink yourself into the abyss of God.

>>20570100
I deserve damnation and that is what I am receiving.
>>
>>20570108
>Imagine telling a starving child that praying for a meal is praying for stupid things.
>Imagine telling anyone that praying for love is praying for stupid things.
You will hunger again and your wife will die, but if you believe you forsake it all for the single grain of Truth God gave us. If I had a choice between letting a boy live as an atheist or starve to death and find Christ I'd let him starve. I wouldn't actively cause it because faith chosen freely is the purest, but afterlife is infinite and this life is 20-80 years
>>
>>20570111
Then why would god say he'd gibs me dat if I pray?
>>
>>20570117
I guess it's my fault that so many children are dying from starvation. If only I would have done more. One more reason why I deserve to be in hell.
>>
>>20570119
>I deserve damnation and that is what I am receiving.
I forgive you.
>>
>>20570127
I appreciate the sentiment but you are not God. You're just another demon trapped in hell with me.
>>
>>20570123
When it fails, they have to twist the meaning of the verses so that it still works (you just weren't doing it the right way you see).
>>
>>20569580
It worked for me, I’m indecisive, but several of the things I’ve prayed and cried for (contradicting each other) when I was at my lowest have been given to me.
>>
>>20570133
>I appreciate the sentiment but you are not God. You're just another demon trapped in hell with me.
No. God cannot lie and the devil cannot forgive. Figure out the rest. You're smart enough. If I have forgiven you, then there is someone you need to forgive.
>>
>>20570122
I see it now. I did not forsake anything for God. Which is why I am now in hell.
>>
>>20570142
>God cannot lie

>"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."
>Has faith
>Asks
>Doesn't receive
>???
>>
>>20570123
Good exegesis is done with a holistic view of the text. We know the prayer of the righteous has great effect, hence why Christians ask the saints for their intercessions and even among those on this earth ask one another for each other’s prayers. We also know, however, that the message of the Gospel isn’t ‘gibsmedat’, but union with Christ and imitation of him, the Man-God who conquered death for our salvation, which entails the renunciation of our own will for that of God’s, just as the Son yielded to the will of God the Father. We were also told to not seek treasures on earth, where things corrupt and are swept away in this impermanent world, but to seek heavenly things such as the salvation of our souls and the love of God. And besides material goods and other things, we are told to seek the Kingdom of God before everything else. Once someone realizes this, they will understand why God is throwing wives at them just because someone is praying for one.
>>
>>20570142
Bro, you're not God, what the HELL are you talking about? You can't give anyone absolution.
>>
>>20570143
Go.
>>20570147
Define lying.
>>
>>20570148
Does this only apply to rich white men in first world countries, but not starving third worlders?
>>
>>20570150
>Bro, you're not God, what the HELL are you talking about? You can't give anyone absolution.
Uh huh
>>
>>20570158
Rich White men are not likely to appreciate what I just said, so no wonder Christ said that it is difficult for a rich man to enter the Kingdom.
>>
>>20570148
The best exegesis is when you wipe your ass with the Bible and become one with the abyss that is God. The only good prayer is to ask to be one with God. To be one with Christ. To be one with Christ on the cross. To suffer together with Christ on the cross. To live in hell. When a child is starving he should ask God to also make his father drunk and give him a beating. When a man is lonely, he should ask God to also make him ill. When a man is ill, he should ask God to also make him poor. When a man is poor, he should ask God to also make him hurt. When a man is hurt, he should ask God to also make him dead. When a man is dead, he should ask God to keep him dead forever. When a man is in hell, he should thank God for it. He is right where he deserves to be. With Christ on the cross.
>>
>>20569580
When you pray, you are talking to an imaginary being which doesn't exist. It's like when you are a kid talking to your imaginary friends. Why doesn't your imaginary friend lend his toy when you ask him? Because he doesn't exist, moron
>>
>>20570169
Suffering to suffer and not do good is worthless and just prideful to show the calibre of demon one is infested with.
>>
>>20570177
holy digits confirm yet again that I am in hell. So I have now narrowed down my sin. I did not rape babies while I was alive. I was prideful.
>>
>>20570183
Your sin is not believe sin has a relationship with forgiveness - that they are one in mortality.
>>
>>20570148
Why do priests do votive masses then? Again, not every Christian is a mystic. The tradition of the Church disagrees with you. God still doesn't answer prayers.
>>
>>20570148
>We know the prayer of the righteous has great effect
How do we know that? Wouldn't it only have an effect if it were already aligned with God's will, which is the same as having no effect at all?

>the message of the Gospel isn’t ‘gibsmedat’
Then why does the gospel say God will gibs you dat?

>not seek treasures on earth, where things corrupt and are swept away in this impermanent world, but to seek heavenly things
Awfully convenient that you can't ask for things that are real.
>>
>>20570187
I wish I would have repented in time while I was alive.
>>
>>20570161
>Uh huh
Nigger, I KNOW I am in hell. I've said so enough times now. It's why doesn't answer my prayers. It's perfectly logical.
>>
>>20570214
You're just conflating the merging of infinities with saying sin and forgiveness are the same rather than the same substance. A circle and a square, to God, are essentially the same but to us they are radically different because geomtery requires laws whereas to God geomtry is a manifold and simultaneous system. To God, the law and forgiveness are one motion but to us, time-bound and fallen, they are the Alpha and Omega interfacing with us via fear and love. You are saying that Christ is NOW rather than Christ is non-now and non-place, i.e. here once and in the scope beyond space-time.
>>
>>20570206
> How do we know that?
The Bible teaches this, and we can see saints accomplishing great things through prayer throughout history, up to modern times.
>>
>>20570203
I’m not saying anything ‘mystic’ that is beyond exactly what the Bible says. I never said God won’t answer prayers, the Bible says that he can and will, and James wrote that the prayers of the righteous are powerful. I’m saying the primary idea of prayer in the popular mind may be distorted a bit.
>>
>>20570232
I know nothing. Not God. Not love. Not law. Not forgiveness. Only the hell that I am in.
>>
>>20570260
>I know nothing. Not God. Not love. Not law. Not forgiveness. Only the hell that I am in.
Forgive who caused it.
>>
>>20570260
Pick up a Bible.

Make sure to get the Douay-Rheims.
>>
>>20570244
You're walking in circles. God makes it rain over the just and unjust alike. But he will NOT heal amputees.
>>
>>20570267
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_Calanda
>>
>>20570266
LMAO, bro... I am SICK of studying this shit.

>>20570264
I forgive God, the cause of everything. And accept my just punishment.

>>20570269
Oh no, some beggar faked a broken leg and then claimed it was healed when he got found out.
>>
>>20570299
> Oh no, some beggar faked a broken leg and then claimed it was healed when he got found out.
Cope
>>
>>20570307
>Cope
Yes: >>20569914
>>
>>20570299
>I forgive God, the cause of everything. And accept my just punishment.
sigh nope
>>
>>20570324
I also forgive myself. I died without repenting and now I am stuck in hell. For I cannot grant myself absolution, and was too foolish to seek it in time. Now my prayers are not answered, because all prayers go unanswered in hell.

Logic 1 - 0 Atheists.
>>
>>20570341
>forgives God and self and believes in Satan
Yeesh



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.