[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What am I in for lads? What should I read besides this? Simulations? The Ecstasy of Communication? The Transparency of Evil? Impossble Exhange? what?

Also Baudrillard thread.
Did he believe in God? I remember hearing somewhere that he was a catholic
>>
>>17975254
Hav you read his other stuff or are you starting here? This is one of his harder reads imo. Impossible exchange, Seduction, The Perfect crime, and Transparency of Evil are my favorites.
‘Lucidity Pact or the Intelligence of Evil’ is the best intro to him imo. I read so much of this guys stuff last year
>>
>>17975375
I've never read any of his stuff before. Will the Lucidity Pact give me enough background knowledge to get into Fatal Strategies or should I read the works you listed beforehand?
>>
>>17975442
Are you familiar with French philosophy at this point? It’s less about background and more about his style being opaque. The people from this era didn’t write in a particularly clear way.
>>
>>17975464
I've read Debord, Derrida and Lyotard and also a bit of D+G
>>
>>17975487
You should be fine with fatal strategies
>>
>>17976214
tasty. I'm cooking burgers tomorrow

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.