[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Figure it’s time to give one of my grandpa’s favorite authors a go. Which of his books should I go for? Also, is he as good as his old marketing would lead you to believe?
>>
File: 41rtwpO9McL[1].jpg (23 KB, 800x450)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>17280467
lmfao look at his fuckin face
>>
>>17280467
Rainbow Six

Some people still really like him but I never got too into it. Romanticized military dramas, but they’re really long so after rainbow and patriot games I was over it
>>
File: 1604254192324.png (479 KB, 704x840)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
why would you subject yourself to glow in the dark cuck propaganda? literally open the news or wikipedia or something and read about real american war crimes instead of romanticized fantasy ones
>>
>>17280526
Holy shit butterfly just GO AWAY
>>
>>17280508
So probably just stick with the titles he’s more known for? (ie: Rainbow Six/Splinter Cell)

Does he take his stories in any neat direction like a more tame mgs, or are they more by the books military dramas?
>>
>>17280526
Some people like wasting their time with this:
>Jack looked out the window as they passed the Mormon temple, just outside the beltway near Connecticut Avenue. A decidedly odd-looking building, it had grandeur with its marble columns and gilt spires. The beliefs represented by that impressive structure seemed curious to Ryan, a lifelong Catholic, but the people who held them were honest and hardworking, and fiercely loyal to their country, because they believed in what America stood for.
>>
The Hunt for Red October (Cold war submarines)

**gap**

Clear and Present Danger (Drug cartel stuff)

Rainbow Six (High speed killers)
>>
>>17280526
I kind of agree, but you’re not the book police.
And I don’t collect chudjacks. Just stop
>>
>>17280678
Imagine knowing literally anything about Mormons and writing this passage.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.