[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: writer.jpg (29 KB, 620x349)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
"Ahhh, perfect," he says as he adds the finishing words to the final chapter of his manuscript. It's taken two long years of hard work and discipline to finish it, but finally it's time to reap the rewards of all that effort. One day soon, millions of readers will be turning the pages of his novel, rapt with delight.

As for you... well, you could have been doing something similar, only you've chosen instead to spend the past two years writhing and masturbating on the floor of your parents' basement. Oh well. Maybe the next two years will be different.
>>
The level of projection in this OP is AMC levels.
>>
For your information I'm writing the book of the century, I just don't want to publish it for fear of the sudden fame and media attention it would undoubtedly create.
Alas, perhaps after my death the world will be graced with the genius of my masterpiece.
>>
"Now all that is left is to spend months and months relentlessly editing and revising before finally canning the whole thing"
>>
>>17279466
>>
>>17279466
haha yeah, I bet he'll probably never succeed despite all his hard work. when you think about it, writhing and masturbating is probably the most rational choice
>>
"Ahhh, perfect," he says as he adds the finishing words to the final line of his post. It's taken two minutes of post-nut clarity to finish it, but finally it's time to reap the rewards of all that effort. Any minute now, dozens of anons will be clicking the thumbnail of his post, momentarily interested.
>>
>>17280169
kek
>>
File: dragon.png (2.12 MB, 1908x5250)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
>>
>>17280292
I bet this would be well received if it were a visual novel.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.