[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1575424832190.jpg (996 KB, 491x2079)
996 KB
996 KB JPG
There's this girl I follow on social media whose husband passed away 7 years ago.
She's been posting beautiful proses about him on her account since then.
Just wanted to share this writing with you guys.
>>
>>16843130
Women are capable of love, unlike what people here think.
My gf wrote a small poetry for me a while ago.
I won't post it here because she lurks
>>
>>16843142
Post a few lines
>>
File: SOFÍA BERMEJA ANIM.gif (95 KB, 650x700)
95 KB
95 KB GIF
>>16843142

AN EXCEPTIONAL FEMALE IS A BETTER WOMAN THAN THE BEST AMONGST MALES IS A MAN —THIS IS TRUE IN POETICS ALSO.

FEW WOMEN HAVE THE TEMPERAMENT THAT IS NECESSARY TO BE POETICALLY PRODUCTIVE, FEWER IN RELATION TO MEN, REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT NOW VIRTUALLY ANYONE CAN WRITE, AND PUBLISH, WHATEVER IT OCCURS TO THEM, BUT WHEN A WOMAN HAS THE ADEQUATE TEMPERAMENT FOR POETICAL PRODUCTION, OR FOR WHATEVER OTHER AMBIT OF ACTIVITY, AND SHE EXCELS IN IT, SHE IS FIGURATIVELY WORTH TWELVE MEN.
>>
>>16843130
Sad stuff, but not really that good Tbh.
>>
>>16843282
Nobody is going to read your all caps schizo posts. You have a better chance if you put them in lower case.
>>
>>16843142
I think the problem is that women's love is essentially tied with lust, but men tend to draw sharp distinctions between lustful attraction and purely romantic attraction. See madonna-whore complex.
>>
>>16843282
Fuck off capschizoid
>>
>>16843142
>Women are capable of love
But how do you get it out of them?
>>
>>16843130
>Asmaa Hussein
Is she writing about her late husband Saddam?
>>
>>16843334

IF CAPITALS REPULSE YOU YOU BELONG UNDER FEET.
>>
>>16843282
Correct, this is why Weil was more masculine than Nietzsche
>>
>>16843142
A woman's love is for all intents and purposes an elevated form of respect that she has towards a particular man.
>>
>>16843409
Literally every author you adore would agree to feed you to the dogs for being such a retarded capnigger
>>
>>16843469
*respect for
>>
File: yo hoee.jpg (56 KB, 512x512)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Simp thread is going to get cucked.
>>
>>16843142
women are capable of love, it's just directly proportional to the amount of her options.
>>
>>16843130
I really liked it, OP.
>>
>>16843130
>beautiful proses
nobody bit on this? really?
It was nice. The love being absorbed by the air and "what's actually keeping us breathing" is the worst part. Not sure if that's proper grammar anyway.
>>
>>16843963
>directly proportional

So the more options the more capable of love she is? Sounds cool

>>16843130
Thanks for this I enjoyed it, some parts are kinda cliche but the rest is really nice
>>
>>16843142
Men display high amounts of sexual overvaluation, meaning they value their partner as something more than a partner and sexual object. Their love loves an ideal, as in the case of a muse. This is why men display "fetishism", they overvalue things like feet and hair, treating them as literal fetishes, as in objects of worship. Women have time and time again displayed no signs of sexual overvaluation. There are exceptions of course. Women can't love the same way a man can.
>>
>>16844042
She has a book, buy it if want to read more
>>
>>16844184
>So the more options the more capable of love she is? Sounds cool

yes, to the superior option
>>
>>16843130
That was pretty beautiful anon. Im not that deep into poetry but, it was subtle, sweet and lilting, maybe not completely mind-blowing but it was very pleasant

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.