[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: homo.jpg (1.43 MB, 3968x2976)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
Is it jew propaganda? I thought it was pretty good
>>
>>15745449
I read all of that book(I didn't actually) and I can't understand how it cold be that worn out.
>>
>>15745449
>I thought it was pretty good

Anon, stop letting /lit/ decide your taste in books for you. You don't have to please every random asshole who is opinionated on this board. Think for yourself.
>>
>>15745449
Dont read this jewish globalist shit. Seriously avoid it. I had to research the author for a project in college; so sad is the state of culture
>>
>>15745449
Have your own opinions.
but hey that's just my opinion
>>
File: h.jpg (97 KB, 672x900)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>15745468
I've read it, and thought that it's the opposite of globalist. Literally cosmic AI class wars
>>
>>15745449
I didn't finish it, I thought it was stupid, badly written and barely above the common's redditor opinion on technology related things. "Ah yes, immortality! A good thing! But what if dictators.....", I really don't care for superficial analysis.
>>
>>15745449
I thought it was very interesting. If a person has all of the abilities of Zeus but uses technology, is there any fundamental difference between that person and a God? If a man can rain lightning from the sky, whether by drone or satellite, and if he can modify his own DNA and live for several hundred years, how is that man any different from a god? At least a demi-God, surely.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.