[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So my mother wants me to move out and gave me until March to do so. Because I'm a tranny and started taking T.

But here's the thing, I feel like such a crybaby for being upset over it. Hell, most people I've tried to open up to about it just don't understand how shitty it feels. I spent years fighting and struggling with my transsexual identity, only to finally accept it because I would've roped otherwise, and then when I actually took steps to improve myself and my life I essentially lost my entire family, barr one sibling. They don't get why I'm so devastated any mentally disturbed by it, but really this whole situation just reinforced the idea that I'm a disgusting unlovable freak, undeserving of anything like family.

Why are cissoids so fucking obtuse? Why am I expected to be alright with this like transition isn't the one thing between me and an eventual suicide? I feel like a fucking bitch for being upset that I'm gonna have to live paycheck to paycheck and lose my family over not wanting to be dead.
>>
>>29334283
People born female should not be allowed to follow trends like /tttt/.
Suicidal thoughts are best banished with Cannabis edibles or RSO Oil.
>>
>>29334616
shut up idiot
>>29334283
good luck anon
>>
Think of it as an adventure and starting a new life.
You have your whole life ahead of you. You're probably 20-something. You have 40-60 years left. This is a tiny amount of your life. Who knows where you'll be later in life.
>>
>>29334616
since when did /tttt/ turn trendy
>>
>>29334283
how old are u/ is she going to help u with rent n shit?
>>
>>29334688
i don't think OP's mom would help him pay rent if she's kicking him out for taking T
>>
>>29334283
if you've lost most of your family I at least hope more of your friends are accepting, there was a trans guy who was a friend of a friend when i was in highschool and all his friends where fully onboard with it, so good luck
>>
>>29334688
most people's parents do not help with rent
>>
>>29334616
>>29334679
>since when did /tttt/ turn trendy
Poor wording.
Women go FTMTF more often than Men go MTFTM.
It's silly.
>>
>>29334283
do you need any help with that? because I am willing, but you're probably not in the eu. march is way too much of a short notice though
>>
>>29335021
>Women go FTMTF more often than Men go MTFTM.
i don't even think this is true because i've personally met more mtftms than ftmtfs
i think ftmtfs are just louder because the effects of testosterone aren't as easy to come back from
>>
>>29335021
>>29335086
ftmtf gets women social clout and lets them claim they were somehow abused or tricked when it was their own dumb choice all along.

Nobody cares about men in this society, only women, regardless of the fact that men built every comfort civilization currently enjoys.
>>
>>29334283
Awwww is the liddle pooner gonna cry? Man up bitch
>>
>>29335152
fuck you niggerfaggot
>>
>>29334283
Better than them begrudgingly accepting you and you spending the next 10 years unintentionally and fruitlessly seeking their approval until you're 3x years old and deeply emotionally dependent on parents that don't truly love you but don't hate you enough to kick you out leaving you in a weird fucked up child mentality slapped on top of emotionally stunted tranny psychology

Or so I'm told
>>
File: 166.jpg (31 KB, 600x570)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>29335158
>I’m a real man with testosterone in my veins just like any other man! I’m not a weak little girl!!!
>mom: alright then move out
>WAAAAHHHHH NO MOMMY WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME ;((
>>
>>29334283
you can defy gender norms and not have to take exogenous testosterone you know...
>>
>>29334283
i’m so sorry n i love u :((

i know how it feels n while it is definitely awful, pls know it’s not ur fault n i really hope u have some friends that can help u out while u get everything sorted,, u will eventually come to a point where u realise ur better off without them, but until then just remember u deserve happiness, and if anyone else wants to deny u that then they’re not worth ur time or energy

family doesn’t just mean those who share ur genes, n u will find ppl who care for, understand, and love u if u put urself out there,, i hope ur doing ok
>>
>>29335273
>>29335268
trans girl gets kicked out and becomes homeless: omgg poor little girlie let me groom you on discord and make you my sissy gf? chaser daddy loves you
trans man gets kicked out and becomes homeless: MAN UP you little bitch! you deserve to be homeless for wanting to be a man in the first place! you're only 18? too bad! when i was 18 i was eating raw bear in the russian wilderness so you should have to do that too to be a real man
>>
>>29335338
hey they're the ones who want to be treated like men lol
>>
>>29335338
no i just think hormones aren't the answer they're made out to be and in this case you could HEAL 2 birds with one stone by not taking testosterone
>>
>>29335345
who the fuck tells an 18-20 year old boy they deserve to be homeless unless they're a psychopath
>>
>>29335376
we live in a society.jpg
>>
>>29335338
Yeah? It’s expected that women are weak while men are supposed to be strong and get made fun of anytime they show weakness. Why do you think male suicide rates are so much higher than females?
>>29335345
This
>>
what is it with the sudden influx of furfaggotry on this board, i mean i'm not complaining, but i thought this stuff was usually not welcome
>>
>>29335412
>>29335402
just because something is normal in society doesn't make it right, and i've never seen someone make fun of a young man when they're about to become homeless
you're a psychopath and deserve to be shot dead
>>
>>29335412
>Why do you think male suicide rates are so much higher than females?
maybe im misremembering the stats but suicide attempts happen 4x more often in women than men. but it's for attention and when men do it they don't miss
>>
>>29335430
you are autistic if u can't see the poking of humor at the situation lol
I never said it was right just that its the norm
>>
>>29335456
i am autistic, but i can't tell if you're poking fun at me or at the other people
your joke was very vague
>>
>>29335465
fair
nah just saying how society sucks, i was not making fun of anyone directly just about how unfair the world can suddenly turn when one transitions
when I was 18 I was kicked out too it fucking sucked so I more empathize than anything, but I can't really do much about their situation
>>
>>29334616
Weed is crap.
>>
>>29335929
>Weed is crap.
Alcohol is crap, and cheap weed is crap.
RSO Oil is medicinal.
>>
>>29334283
>acts like an emotional foid
>"but I'm ackschually a man, guise"
>>
>>29334283
Welcome to manhood. You are disposable now. All the incel talk about men not having inherent value has a lining of truth since we do live in a world where women are breeding machines and men are worker drones. You are now expected to solve all your problems on your own. And while your outrage is justified it sort of pisses me off. I really don't know what you expected when deciding to transition. Like did you really think men talking about being ignored and their feelings being shat on was an overstatement or something.
>>
>>29336200
their mom is kicking them out for being trans dipshit
>>
>>29335957
I hate alcohol as well. The only drugs that had any medical value to me were stimulants and opiates
>>
>>29335929
>>29335957
>>29336348
>The only drugs that had any medical value to me were stimulants and opiates
That sounds silly, opiares and stimmies have absolutely no medicinal or healing powers, your current taste in drugs is crap.
>>
>>29334283
where do you live?
>>
File: 1672662723375326.jpg (65 KB, 567x551)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>29336502
Go fuck yourself. Opioids are the only thing that relieves pain and sometimes helps to kill hunger for me at cost making my insomnia tenfold more severe and constipating me (I tried several NSAIDs and weed and they were of no use), stimulants are the only thing that helped with my adhd (impulsiveness, restlessness, anger outbursts/agitation), constant feeling of hunger, insomnia (they tend to sedate me) and abyssmal heart rate/blood pressure (I feel cold all the time) I have per default
>>
>>29335420
>sudden influx
nothing sudden about it, fursister
we've been here the whole time
>>
>>29336502
>>29336592
>Opioids are the only thing
Switch to an Indica-leaning strain, and try the Cannabis Oil instead of smoking or vaping.
It will kill hunger if you're a fattie, and it will solve your insomnia very quickly, even with small doses.
For constipation, try Magnesium Citrate and drink enough water, instead of alcohol.
Weed killed my ADHD and other bullshit, by the way.
Also, eat a steak.
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/seed-oils-and-bad-science/
>>
>>29336647
I don't want that crap. All weed did to me is make my mouth and stomach feel uncomfortable for few hours and nothing else
>>
>>29336670
What kind of weed did you have?
Method of ingestion?
Did you have other drugs in your system?

There's also magic mushrooms, but I still suggest weed.
>>
File: 1671585983848535.jpg (8 KB, 196x257)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>29336783
I think it was spice otherwise no idea, in form of joint (smoked it in one go pretty much). No other drugs at moment of ingestion, but then later on I gave cigs a try again since last time I tried nicotine gum it just made me nauseous and hated it (felt the same in the end except slight relaxation for like 10-15 min) - still I'd rather chain smoke than drink alcohol or do weed
>magic mushrooms
I have zero interest in tripping. The only drugs typical dopaminergic stimulants (methylphenidate, amph) and opiates aside I would be willing to try would be pcp (good memories from when dxm still worked make me believe) and mdma
>>
>>29335430
You're a communist. You should be shot dead.
>>
>>29335129
>ftmtf gets women social clout and lets them claim they were somehow abused or tricked when it was their own dumb choice all along.
>
>Nobody cares about men in this society, only women, regardless of the fact that men built every comfort civilization currently enjoys.
incels are so tiresome
>>
>>29336783
>>29336855
>I think it was spice otherwise no idea
That shit is not cannabis. Spice can kill humans, and there are many articles proving this fact!
Get REAL Cannabis or RSO Cannabis Oil.
Again, "spice" is NOT cannabis.
>>
>>29338097
I already told you. I DON'T WANT THAT FUCKING STUPID GREEN SHIT
>>
>>29338097
>>29338152
You said spice, I told you about spice. Spice is not weed, and never was.
Don't like facts? Then go away and kys with fucking spice.

>>29336855
>I have zero interest in tripping.
Sub-threshold doses are seeming to be the most beneficial in studies, that means no tripping.
Avoid spice, that shit is bad bad bad.
>>
>>29338204
I don't do spice ffs, you fucking pothead. I tried it once and it was bad and as such that's enough for me to assess that I don't want to deal with ANY kind of cannaboid drug ever again
>>
>>29336200
>"Nobody gives a shit about men"
>Absolutely nobody in this thread doing anything to change it in any way, instead keeping on being bitterly cynical
Seems about right
>>
>>29334616
Weed did not make my dysphoria go away. All it did was make me more convinced I'm trans
>>
>>29334666
Yeah I think I'll be better off overall, though she gave a real short notice especially for a country with a housing crisis. There are maybe 3-5 rooms to rent in my area (all I can afford) and I've been rejected by 2 already. Might have to move far away which I not hyped about

>>29334688
19, so not stupidly young and I was gonna move out for college anyway but still. Also no, I make more money than her and I'm a fucking wagie.

>>29334779
Most of my friends are accepting enough, one even helped me get on T sooner and they're all helping me look for rent etc

>>29335068
I am in the EU, actually! What country are you in?

>>29335201
True true

But from the start all I ever told them was that they don't have to accept me as some Real Manly Man, just accept that I need to transition for my own sake but nope. Also why would I want to depend on them longer than need be, I only wanted to stay until the next school year because I'd actually rope if I was 30, 40 etc and still living at home

>>29335273
Not when the lack of testosterone in your body makes you unable to eat, leave the house or go a week without genuinely wanting to kill yourself :)

>>29335368
Fuck that. Without T I'd be dead, I was an absolute mess until I could start. Tried to be a tomboy for years, all it did was make me suicidal. They don't have to accept me as anything, just acknowledge that I NEED hormones if I want to live any longer than a few more years at most.

>>29335345
Most men in my country, especially the ones not in college, don't move out until they're mid 20s lmao. Mostly because they can't afford it but still.

>>29335420
Maybe NITW is just a good game, furfaggotry or not

>>29336200
I was disposable to my family before, this is nothing new. You think I was treated like a princess until the day the first dose of T entered my bloodstream? It's just financially straining to move out, plus I think you'd agree that no one wants to lose their family over essentially not wanting to 41

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.