[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hotdog-costume.gif (135 KB, 300x369)
135 KB
135 KB GIF
I finally pass... but now I feel like I'll be judged for not taking the next stem and getting SRS. I've just always sorta been ok with my junk the way it is though.
>>
EXTREME NARCISSIM MY PERSONALITY AS A VALID TRANS GIRL OF THE UNITED STATES YOUTH IS LIKE CAT PISS MY PERSONALITY IS CAT PISS LMAOOOO BTFO
>>
>>29332623
not weird, not everyone gets bottom dysphoria
>>
>>29332623
I'm afraid of any type of surgery because I don't want them to fuck it up. If I could guarentee myself perfect FFS and a perfect vag then I'd probably go for it, but human error is scary.
>>
>>29332623
People are going to be weird no matter what you do. I can't see the point of paying that money, going through the whole process and all if it's not something you enthusiastically, whole-heartedly, no doubts at all want.
>>
It's not for everyone, don't worry about it.
>>
>>29332623
If you don't get SRS, you'll be called a rapehon. If you get SRS, you'll be called a self-mutilating freak. There's no winning. Do whatever tf YOU want.
>>
>>29332698
this
don't do things to satisfy other poeple
>>
>>29332666
If you were true trans you wouldn't care
>>
>>29332623
Sorry but if you don't want SRS you aren't really a trans woman. You never should have been allowed to transition and your hormones should be withheld
>>
>>29332711
Shut the fuck up dude literally please just stop please I'm fucking begging you bro holy fuck not even kidding just shut the fuck up like seriously its not even funny how you are confirming the prophecy like this bro like why do you do this shit to me
>>
>>29332698
Go through the change and don't talk about it and you can just be normal
>>
>>29332721
Yeah sure whatever you say Brainworm-san.
>>
Stop labelling yourself as non-op
>>
>>29332734
Why?
>>
>>29332733
I never worried about it and I had it all done and now I know I'm a female
>>
File: 951.png (196 KB, 322x527)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>29332724
>>
>>29332726
what did i do to you
>>
>>29332762
people just parrot any ad hominem bogeyman they can get their hands on, it appears
>>
File: 1651719452901.gif (689 KB, 500x375)
689 KB
689 KB GIF
>>29332726
Take your clozapine, schizo.
>>
>>29332745
Because it's weird
Why let the status of your genitalia become that important a part of your identity?
You aren't non-op, you just don't need or want SRS
The only place you should be using that term is among transmeds/truscum/boomers who want non transsexuals 'fetishists' like you to identify themselves properly to remind you that you are fundamentally different from true transsexual post-ops
>>
File: 1662067807107291.gif (1.95 MB, 468x392)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>29332798
>non transsexuals 'fetishists' like you
>true transsexual post-ops
Ah, good ol' gaslighting.
>>
>>29332798
it's just a label for people who don't want surgery you're sperging out over nothing
>>
>>29332762
I'm being 100% serious, if you don't hate your penis you're not a woman
>>
>>29332824
Go talk to these people, that's how they see you
They also don't see you as being women
>>
>>29332835
The label originated either from people who were using it to apply to other people who they saw as being lesser than them or by people who were surrounded by such a hostile environment that they felt the need to denigrate themselves in order to fit in more
All I can say is educate yourself and think about it for a second
By using this label you're violently enforcing it onto other people who don't want or need SRS
>>
>>29332907
that isn't how self labeling works
so if i call myself a cuntboy i'm "enforcing" it onto other people? retarded philosophy.
>>
>>29332623
As a cis lesbian who occasionally enjoys a bit of gock I say you shouldn't worry about it. Some will judge you but that's their own hangup, you're still every bit a woman regardless of what's in your pants
>>
>>29332623
no, if anything wanting srs knowing it'll involve hours of unbearable pain for months is weird. i dont wanna gatekeep consensual surgeries but you really shouldnt get srs unless it stops you from killing yourself
>>
>>29332836
>>29332838
Whatever. I know who you are and I have no desire to talk to you.
>>
>>29332960
Lol you (You)d two different people
You really think someone ranting about how truscum/transmed are enforcing a self denigrating label for people who don't want/need SRS are going to think that you need genital dysphoria to be valid?
>>29332928
You just haven't thought about it enough
Maybe you never spent time on the forums where the term is used
>>
>>29332623
You don't need SRS to be valid, if anybody tells you anything just tell them to suck your dick
>>
>>29332623
A trans girl without her clitty is like an angel without it's wings
>>
>>29333596
cringe
>>
>>29332623
Srs is such a meme. I thought it was so fucking important before I started transitioning but now I dgaf about it
>>
>>29332623
i wish i was like you I would rather het nullo that to keep this tumor between my legs
>>
Trans girls shouldn't feel pressured to undergo invasive life changing surgical procedures if they don't feel absolutely confident about it
>>
>>29334136
>>29334345
Honestly it's crazy to me that people would get such a serious surgery just because that's what everyone does
I think the whole system of post-op/pre-op/non-op perpetuates this partially
I think sperm banking is another thing that people do without really thinking through it all
Like nobody is thinking about finding a surrogate and then all of the legal and monetary baggage that comes with it, they just do it and stop thinking about it
I wonder how many people who get SRS just never appreciated the effort and pain that comes with dilation, like sure they've been told about it but when it comes they're totally unprepared
It may seem overwhelming but you're trapped
Ofc I completely support SRS for those who want/need it
>>
>>29332836
Nta but I don't like mine, I'm just to scared of the surgery And it Doesn't depress me enough imo to warrant srs , if I could've been born vag I would've but I'm just trying to accept what I have at this point
>>
>>29332623
As an AGP SRS-wanting transbian. I NEED myself a non-op tranny gf that will fuck me once I get it done myself & creampie in me all night.

So over from the pre-op side of things, I fucking respect ya'll non-ops
>>
>>29332623
Look some people are going to judge negativity no matter what because you're trans so you might as well just focus on living however you feel most comfortable
>>
>>29332623
>Is it weird to be Non-Op?
Yes you fucking freak! How could you stand to continue existing with that god awful thing attached to you?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.