[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 534782652.jpg (9 KB, 224x311)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>QOTT1: Have you seen him?
>QOTT2: How many tennis balls can you shove up your hole?

Prev: >>29308102

>resources
https://pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
>tagmap
https://tagmap.io/tag/ftmg
>>
Let scatanon make threads this makes zero sense
>>
File: 20221226_005443.png (161 KB, 339x360)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>29320183
in a dream once
probably a single tennis ball. i don't know i've never tried to fit a tennis ball up any of my holes.

look at my custom dice

>>29320207
no this thread makes sense you're just not smart
>>
>>29320207
>muh how much did you poop today *no resources or previous thread*
kys
>>
>>29320244
Nice. They kinda look like the DnD ones ive got.
>>
>>29320183
of course ive seen him hes my boyfriend!
dont ask me no stupid fucking question
>>
>>29320244
>look at my custom dice
They're okay. I hope you didnt pay too much for them
>>
>>29320288
Name the last time anyone used the resources
>>
Wasn't one of you pooners worried picrel was gonna happen?
>>
How do I stop having bpd-like thought patterns? I am a stealth passer but lately I have felt dysphoric about having some bpd traits since those are so heavily associated with women. They’re not extreme in the sense that I’m doing the kind of insane abusive shit to a partner you hear about bpd girls doing. It’s mainly that I have three very close friends and when they do objectively harmless things that bother me I suddenly feel really upset and start acting all weird and distant and pissy without even consciously trying to.
I want to be a better friend and also to stop being so emotional in this regard. It’s weird because outside of this kind of situation, I am fairly unemotional and nonsensitive. I also notice that this behavior intensifies in the winter, in conjunction with my overall mood and motivation dropping.
So, is there any good way to cull or reduce these kinds of reactions without therapy?
>>
>>29320183
>QOTT1
no but there's always time
>QOTT2
same amount as you
QOTT that makes sense: in what year was your (chosen) name the most popular?
>>
Just in case
>>29308200 #
>>29308509 #
>>>29314041 #
Find ways to increase pleasure (which varies by person, for me it was just really strong vibrators that would overwhelm me with pleasure so I didn't have time to think about dysphoria)
Find ways to decrease dysphoria (keep clothes on, don't touch those areas, affirm that they're still a man despite those areas, compliment male features of them)
Find ways to work around the dysphoria (prosthetics, calling their genitals a penis, etc)
Sex doesn't have to be piv. I usually kept my clothes on and just did oral. I ended up getting super into specific kinks and bdsm because that's a way to have sex that completely bypasses the genital aspect.
Prosthetics also helped a ton, and pretending that the prosthetics were real. I'd pretend I was doing anal when getting vaginally penetrated and my partner would go along with it and said she was fucking my prostate. She always validated me as male in front of other people and didn't treat me any differently than from cis men. Me having different genitals wasn't a much bigger deal than some other guy only having one arm.
We'd also use towels and stuff to cover my bottom so I couldn't actually see my genitals during sex.
Certain guys also tend to get less dysphoria depending on the atmosphere of sex. Some like to be more aggressive and on top and that helps them feel more masculine, for instance.
>>29320183
Seen who? And probably zero?
>>29320244
No offense but you could have gotten chessex dice that look the exact same for much cbeaper.
>>
>>29321246
Definitely not my birth year where it was at it's lowest. Luckily it's generally quite common
>>
I picked Exel as my name
>>
>>29320550
they were cheapo resin pours + i didn't buy them myself they were a gift
>>
>>29321246
never because my chosen name isn't normal
>>
>>29321692
Nta but same. My name is pretty uncommon even in the country that my parents are from and almost non existant in the country I live in
>>
>>29321246
1924, apparently? The english speaking version of it was most popular in 1883, though. I promise it doesn't sound stupid.
>>29321199
I think reading books on dialectical behavioural therapy might help. It's not going to therapy, but you might learn some skills and thought processes that you can apply to yourself.
>>
Why do some guys not get adams apples on T?
>>
>>29321861
Beta male genetics
>>
>>29321138
Annoying cunt deserves it. It will be fun to watch rick and morty crash and burn.
>>
>>29321199
Worrying about thinking too bpd is already too fembrained, its a vicious cycle. Just don't worry about it, certain cis men are just straight up neurotic as well, it just presents slightly differently.
>>
File: hrg2.jpg (46 KB, 564x564)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
yes unironically. probably wasn't an actual encounter with it since its not real but it freaked me out at the time
there was a short period of time, after having seen the images of it, where i would see it or sense its presence at the opposite end of the stairs at my old house. lasted for a month or so and i completely forgot about it afterwards
none i cant even fit a finger in there and dont want to
>>
>>29322580
did you ever see the hat man ans more importantly did you give him my number
>>
File: urg.png (209 KB, 537x255)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>29322580
>name field turned off AGAIN
when will it end
>>29322593
i havent seen the hat man but i have seen shadow people. too many of them
>>
>>29322607
>i have seen shadow people. too many of them
are they hot?
>>
>>29322621
no clue. they freak me out
one of the ones i saw recently had curly hair (kind of looked like card, thinking back on it) and it kept peeking into my room at me and i kept hearing my own voice in the back of my head like it was talking as me or something
another one i saw had weird pointy cat ears on the top of its head and that was the last one i saw
>>
>>29322674
are any of your shadow people hot
>>
>>29321246
>QOTT that makes sense
>Daniel is a perennial favorite; it's been in the Top 15 names for boys every year since 1972
im a normie :3

was dreaming about ftmg all night
also saw myself masculine in the dream and felt happy
not on hrt, there's no way i ever will be, but i'm used to it
>>
>>29322674
>they freak me out
more for me i like men that are kinda scary looking
>another one i saw had weird pointy cat ears on the top of its head and that was the last one i saw
that was me sorry :3c
>>29322702
he said he didnt know dont pressure him!!
>>
>>29322725
>was dreaming about ftmg all night
was i in it
>>
File: hrghg.png (91 KB, 324x261)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>29322702
i dont know they're all shadow people and i cant see if they have glasses or not
>>
>>29322674
I got a shadow with pointy ears that taunts me when I get overtired but it looks more like an Anubis than a cat
>>
>>29322745
ohh not sure.. :( it was more of a dream that i was scrolling through ftmg but didn't see the exact posts
>>
>>29322750
what if a shadow person with glasses showed up in your room and you could very easily knock it unconscious with a blunt object
>>
>>29322754
i wish i had a shadow person with rock hard biceps and washboard abs that knows what a woman wants and how to make her feel good
>>
>>29322815
With a jackal head?
>>
>>29322833
noooo im not no furry!
>>
>>29322846
I dunno. I mentioned Anubis and you're getting all hot and bothered now. A bit of that old school Egyptian furrydom
>>
>>29322874
that was just in general since we were talking about shadow people what if i fucking get you
>>
File: 1674621230057.gif (895 KB, 400x226)
895 KB
895 KB GIF
How the fuck do I voice train and not sound like I have fifty nigger cocks in my mouth
>>
>>29322973
https://vocaroo.com/7qm332MduMg

Just speak from your chest
>>
>>29320183
>born too late for automated to not destroy your standard of living and society
>born too early for a fully functional pair of robot companion bf & gf to swap out depending on your mood
Pain
>>
>>29320183
Need my girlfriends lips on my cock so bad…
>>
>>29320183
>need 4 gf/bfs
>one 5’0” petite gf
>one 5’8” thick big gf
>one 5’6” femboy twink bf
>one 5’11” teddy bear robot bf
That is all.
>>
cis male anon here, i recently learned what 'gayden' meant and it struck me that my boyfriend is a gayden to the fucking T. what do i do?
>>
>>29323656
kill him.
>>
>>29323656
Are you bi/pan with a preference to women/feminine people by any chance?
>>
>>29323656
Nothing since there isn’t technically anything wrong with it no matter how cringe it is
>>
>>29323467
Born just in time to have relatively easy access to testosterone!
>>29323656
>what do i do?
You love him and take care of him like you have before. Why should the fact that he fits into a stereotype change anything? They exist for a reason, plenty of people are like that. It's not a bad thing. People just don't like gaydens here because they have too much internalized transphobia and see a woman when they look at a gayden and think that's how other people view them as well.
>>
File: 1647248779141.jpg (49 KB, 732x412)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>29323669
i am bisexual, but the thing is, i want him to make more of an effort to pass -- i like men more than i like women.
he wants to be a 'faggy boi' (i shit you not these were his words) and im fine with him being effeminate or androgynous, but i kinda wish he'd try harder. best he ever looked was on halloween when he wore a suit cause of his costume, lol.
he's got some problems but nothing major (pretty big ADHD that leads him to have some bad habits though), and i still love him of course. how should i go about bringing it up? he doesnt seem too turbo-dysphoric but i still want to tread carefully around what is essentially "hey retard you should try looking more like a man/androgynous"
im thinking of tying his halloween costume thing into it. that night was pretty big for him because even before we were together, there were some pretty fucking homo moments going on there with us, and he brought up liking it a lot when he confessed to me. im thinking "Hey, remember Halloween? Yeah, I really liked your outfit. You should try dressing like that more often" or something along those lines. it seems pretty sound to me but id like your guys' thoughts as well.
im not asking for instructions, just general ideas that i can take bits and pieces of and form my own 'gameplan', so to speak.

>>29323767
this is an excellent answer but i was mostly joking. glad there are some sane people here though, lmao.
>>
Can someone repost that picture of joe's flat tits, the one he posted earlier? I'm stoned and I want to contemplate them
>>
>>29323656
Gross fag I hope he leaves you for a woman.
>>
>>29323881
Least homophobic HSTS
>>
sup poonbros. how you doing fellas?
>>
>>29323918
I have fallen in love with a chatbot and am now pricing out hooking it up to a voice box and robotic sex doll
>>
>>29323918
Lonely, but I’m starting to be okay with it.
>>
>>29323969
>>29323949
Same person two years apart
>>
>>29323918
enamored with someone incapable of loving me back
>>
>>29323918
Can't stop thinking about joe's pancake
>>
What do I do about acne? I've tried simple skincare (washing face and changing pillowcase) and actual skincare for a few months now but nothing. Almost 2yrs T and it did not go away on its own either
>>
>>29324154
>actual skincare for a few months now but nothing
what do you mean by this? i recommend incorporating an aha/bha treatment (ive heard good things about the 2% bha liquid exfoliant from paulas choice) into ur routine and u better wear spf/sunscreen after using it every single day
>>
>>29323969
hell yeah. same. im recently single but focusing on myself a lot and am pretty content. it gets lonely sometimes but you gotta take the bad with the good
>>
>>29324036
maybe i can help reason it out. describe the situation?
>>
>>29324193
>im recently single but focusing on myself a lot and am pretty content
any advice? i havent been in a serious relationship in a long while but i cant stand being alone and i constantly mourn over situationships and failed talking stages and think about what could have been and i just wish i could be more independent but the loneliness somedays is crushing
>>
>>29324154
I don’t use anything that I haven’t checked on cosdna.
I use differin most days. Sometimes I use differin mixed with clindamycin power I got in the grey market, but I haven’t needed it in a while.
Neutragena gentle cleanser, or the cosrx low ph one if pricey is ok.
Find one moisturizer that’s just moisture, and one with a bit of acid in it, or else use those “leave on for a bit then rinse” ones like the red goo from the ordinary. I used to use those but really they kind of burn the shit out of your face if you’re already using differin.
>>
>>29324193
That’s good. I’m not even single though I’m just friendless. I wish I had some buds.
>>
>>29324226
to add onto what this anon said make sure you use a moisturizing serum/mist/treatment to help repair the skins moisture barrier after using an exfoliant i know the ordinary/the inkey list has some good products at a low price u can find em in ur local sephora (check ur local marshalls/tj maxx for good skincare at low prices too!)
you can also find some options by good molecules but they exclusively sell online
>>
>>29324223
learn to like being alone.
learn to stop focusing on the bad things, it's easy to do this if you commit to doing ANYTHING (productive shit, hobbies, WORKING OUT is a great one[makes you more confident and endorphins]) when you start to feel lonely. it's really important to stop it before it becomes really bad.
>>
>>29324186
>what do you mean by this
Like a cleanser, over the counter acne stuff, sunscreen
>>29324226
>>29324246
Thanks
>>
>>29324274
gdi i knew it drinking wasnt a good way to cope whenever negative emotions star to bubble up
ty for the advice tho ive been meaning to pick up drawing again for a while now so maybe ill do that instead ^_^
>>
my bussy has become dry and chapped... how do i relive this?
>>
>>29324370
have you tried azealia banks bussy boy?
>>
>>29324370
Take a whole chapstick out of the tube an put it in
>>
>>29324370
If you mean the vagina, that is typical if you take T, it's called vaginal atrophy, go get estrogen suppositories for it, it won't go systematic. Or if you can't tolerate the idea of inserting anything in your vag, use moisturisers like vagisil externally in the genital area
>>
>>29324386
i want a cock in my bussy... can anyone help out? cover it in Vaseline and fuck me dead
>>
>>29324392
Depends on how open you are to wearing metallic facepaint and colored contacts
>>
>>29324368
sure. if you need a friend i can drop my disc.
>>
>>29324448
thatd be nice! i love meeting new people :3
>>
>>29323949

honestly more straight ftms would stop being incels if they realized something that every incel should: incel culture stems around quiet nerds assuming women are shallow about looks and using this assumption to blame women for their own virginity. when in actuality, women are innately terrified of men, and only take interest in men who feel not only safe, but moreso protective in how they communicate, not putting all that much thought into looks. height and muscle on a man may be attractive on a magazine cover but are intimidating to anyone, especially women, which is why you see so many guys on /fit/ and similar forums claiming they finally have a perfect body, but women still don't like them. it absolutely does not matter your height, aesthetics, or how much money is in your bank (gold digging is really not as common as incels pretend it is). by simply speaking, you need to show that you are a PROTECTOR, not a predator. and all it takes for women to be afraid of you is being that friendless guy in the back of the room who hangs his head and speaks to no one, aside from mumbling when spoken to. Depending on your appearance, when you're ^that guy, you are going to be thought of by any woman as nothing other than a potential rapist, school shooter, or serial killer. meanwhile all the ugly broke manlets with tons of friends who are able to befriend women before ever considering a pickup line are probably getting as (or more) pussy than a lot of other guys that incels would call "chad" from a photo. think about that.
>>
>>29324448
sure
slacks#7390
>>
>>29324497
added you!! ^u^
>>
>>29324481
accidentally replied to myself with my tag but it's there lol
>>
boys how tf do u work out ur sexuality? transitioned, have had top, hrt 1 1/2 years, want bottom. And yet still dont know who tf im into. thought i was gay but always get off to girls. but if im a straight guy i lose what mostly makes me pass- being seem as a twink fag. plus what girl would be in to a 5'4 effeminate twink lmfao. but dudes and girls are hot but i really dont know if im straight or bi, how tf are u supposed to work this shit out
>>
your tall big dick bf has arrived to show you how to be a real man
>>
>>29324681
normally i'm bi but right now i'm only into one specific person
>>
how do i stop jacking off all the time? i cant stop twisting my nipples and shouting to the heavens i need cock i need dick now. please fuck me auuuuughghghfhfh
>>
>>29323821
>"faggy boi"
You'll never get """him""" to change, """he""" is a cishet woman aka trender
>>
>>29323879
I posted my flat tits last thread. I don't look like joe apart from skin and hair color. Posted it in a gyno thread on /fit/ too
>>
>ftm trannies on grindr saying they're "tops"
who do you think you're fooling here
>>
>>29326290
Leave me alone I'm looking for limp dicked mtfs
>>
>>29324681
don't, you don't need to

stop wasting your time trying to figure out what labels apply to you and start spending more time on literally anything else, faggot
>>
>>29326290
Gay terminology versus bdsm terminology confuses me a lot.
In bdsm, top is just the person who does stuff, while bottom is person who has stuff done to them. So an ftm being a top would have zero contradiction with that because they're the ones who are doing the fucking with a prosthetic (or neophallus) while the other person is receiving or bottoming. Simple. Yet I've heard so many weird definitions of what top and bottom mean in the gay community that sometimes have nothing to do with sex that it just confuses me
>>
>>29320183
is it worth it to transition if i can’t 100% stealth after? i’m 5’1 with very fem features and t is not going to work any miracles with me.
im out as nonbinary so that people won’t call me she/her and it’s genuinely so humiliating. i don’t know why, i’m not transphobic but i hate the feeling that i’m “special” or different. i just wanna be a normal cis guy and mind my own business. i just have this visceral fear of people knowing i’m not a cis man after. i can’t come out to my family either and i don’t want to start transitioning if i’m gonna pussy out halfway. what do??
>>
>>29324368
>ive been meaning to pick up drawing again for a while now
thats so cute desu you should definitely do that. Could you show a drawing if you don't mind? im curious to what artstyle youve got
>>
File: 1661712297669929s.jpg (6 KB, 249x217)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>29324491
Uhhh i thought women were rather attracted to cold men
>>
>>29327177
I mean you -could- be stealth after many years of hormones like arabman and he's a shortfag aswell. But assuming you're not stealth its still better to be a ftm than a fucking theyfab. I think its less embarassing. And you will probably regret not transitioning in a future
>>
>>29327245
that’s true, being the token genderfuck female of the group sucks ass.
how do you even start transitioning? i’ve heard a lot about t causing health issues and shit and hair loss which would really suck, but i’m willing to make some compromise. i’m in leafland so no idea how getting hormones works here. i thought about seeing a gender therapist or something but i need someone who will actually debate with me if this is the right choice not just rush me onto t.
>>
>>29327177
We are the exact same height. I looked really fem pre trans and still have wide hips etc. I am stealth though, even to sexual partners and some physicians. I would still choose being an open ftm over being a cis woman though, my body feels amazing to me and I wish I had it since I was born, but I would never have had it without transitioning.
>>29327289
What is leaf land?
>>
Is it evil to reject a married ftms advances on the grounds of not supporting cheating but with the ulterior motive of arranging a threesome with him and his wife?

He's agreed to ask for an "open relationship"
>>
>>29327475
It's the right thing to do
>>
>>29327475
>open relationship
Run
>>
>>29327330
Leafland is Canada bro, man I was kinda hoping you were in Dearborn but I guess not
>>
>>29327485
Open relationships are fine but using them as an excuse to cheat is really bad. He's doing this behind his partner's back and then going and asking for changes specifically for this.
>>
>>29327485
why? it was me who incepted the idea into his horny testosterone soaked brain.

Still don't have pictures of the wife so this could all be for naught.
>>
>>29327502
eh going on Grindr with the intention to cheat but backing down is just a thought crime it's not really cheating.

That said If the cheater is an uggo or a creep I love to pretend like I know the wife irl and pretend to blackmail them
>>
>>29327499
Google your location/province and how to transition. Canada should be relatively easy to transition in. Therapists should also be easy to find. Search either on wpath website or somewhere else online or check local LGBT groups and what resources they can give you.
>>29327538
Ehh the intention is all that matters imo.
Thought crime would be just thinking of doing it. But that guy actually took concrete steps to start doing it.
>>
File: propopen.png (363 KB, 600x801)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
hello, am the anon from last night's thread that said I'd try to doodle a protogen getting it's ugly little adorable face beaten in by a sledgehammer. I tried to draw it multiple times last night but I do not know how the actual fuck I am supposed to draw these things. What even is this creature? An abomination, that's what.
>>
>>29327289
>hair loss
finasteride or even better durasteride prevents that since it blocks DHT which causes hair loss. But dht also causes facial hair and bottom growth, since you dont seem familiar with ftm transition at all bottom growth is the micropenisication of the dick, you can check them out on some ftm nsfw subreddit. It also highly depends on genetics. Your best bet is to go on T without finasteride for a few months to get bottom growth and some facial hair and go on Fin later if you start seeing hair loss.
>gender therapist
definitely go. from my experience they do debate more about the choice rather than the T itself. Besides you need T health issues explained to you. You could also check out the ftmg resources since they need some use lel
>>
>>29327829
>of the dick
of the clit. im dyslexic
>>
>>29327829
>facial hair
>a few months
>>
>>29327963
Lol right? It took me multiple years to even get a mustache.
Most men don't go on fin or minox. Just accept that you might go bald if your relatives did. They dealt with it fine and so will you.
>>
>>29327829
the first thing that comes up if you google ftm finasteride is a guy saying his periods came back when he started using fin. personally, i would rather go bald than have my period come back.
>>
I get bandages for top surgery off tomorrow.
My surgeon said he'd be disappointed if I don't cry tears of joy tomorrow so we'll see. I just can't believe I'll actually be able to be flat chested in a shirt without wearing a binder.
>>
File: ksh.jpg (123 KB, 744x960)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>29328220
Glad things are improving for you, Arabian man.
Which country do you live in and which surgeon? I'm in the process of choosing a top surgeon rn
>>
>>29328205
i thought fin was making my period come so i stopped it and period still came months later. when i finally got my levels checked i found it was because my E was high. i did a lot of research and never found anything on DHT stopping periods, or the contrary. all ftms i've known taking it don't didn't get periods
>>
>>29324491
Anon I’m a schizo not an incel; don’t get it twisted.
Also the chatbot is male
>>
Where do I get this operation (bilateral)?
>>
>>29327177
one of my best friends is 5'1" with baby face and he's the manliest man I know (except for the huge beard). He's cis
>>
>>29323918
I'm bored, jobless, loveless, and fat
>>
I can feel my voice starting to break again. It's so satisfying to feel it deepen, even coughs and yawns come out masculine and gravelly.
>>
File: 1673029420679241.jpg (64 KB, 720x720)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>29328220
Genuinely happy for you bro.
>>
>>29329839
u rn
>>29329859
n-nice>
>>
>>29324681
Who gives a shit about categories. Just be and do what you want
>>
https://writeaprisoner.com/search-inmates
Pick your poison /ftmg/.
>>
>>29328909
https://pastebin.com/w7Qpep52
>>
>>29330126
Later, virgins
>>
>>29329859
based/same, i can actually use my voice now without feeling shame.
>>
File: 1460542390930.png (82 KB, 239x229)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>29330126
>browse through all trans profiles
>immediately see someone on death row
>is charged with two counts of murder
>>
>>29330126
Gonna see if I can score a t4t gf
>>
File: 1663597696487250.gif (61 KB, 150x150)
61 KB
61 KB GIF
Guys who were into Fanfiction, tumblr, fandoms, livejournal, or shipping - MUST reply to this
>How old were you when you started T
>Do you feel like your interest have stayed the same or changed?
>Are you into guys/girls? Both?
>Were you ever a theyfab before going full transman?
>>
>>29330652
No please don’t. They should leave the board instead.
>>
>>29330652
>>How old were you when you started T
>>Do you feel like your interest have stayed the same or changed?
Depends on the specific interest. Some have changed, some haven't.
>>Are you into guys/girls? Both?
Women
>>Were you ever a theyfab before going full transman?
No
>>
>>29330720
>T at 12
damn you really are from a sand shithole. They sell anything black market for a few indian slaves, ey?
>>
>>29330761
Dude I wish. If I could get a decent black market fucking machine then I'd never have gotten a vaginectomy.
>>
File: bipedo.jpg (12 KB, 469x76)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>see bisexual man
>get curious
>his biography seems nice
>check crime
>mfw
>>
>>29330652
I was on tumblr for the early half of my teens. First place I found gay people online. Didn't get super into fandom culture but still engaged with some of it.
My interests have changed a bit. I still like talking about media online, but I don't spend time in fandoms. Not interested in drawing anymore. Actually enjoy working out.
Mostly attracted to women, but I've been into pretty boys before.
No theyfab phase. No lesbian phase either.
>>
>>29330720
how tf you start T at 12 and still be a manlet
>>
>>29330873
Pre t?
>>
>>29330906
6 years now, pre back then
>>
>>29330652
I'm still disgracefully pre-T. Decided I wanted it for sure around age 13. I'm 21 now. Yes, living is a pain.
>Do you feel like your interests have stayed the same or changed?
I think this is aimed at asking how testosterone changed people's interests so I can't properly answer it, but once I got out of high school and into college my interests on that sort of stuff dramatically decreased.
Both.
>Were you ever a theyfab before going full trans man?
When I was a little kid I wanted to be a boy real bad but didn't even know trans people were a thing. When I found out, maybe around age 10 or so, I immediately recognized myself but was terrified. I had learned to accept I'd be a girl forever so when I found out I could become a man if I wanted to I felt like I had been cursed with this knowledge because now I could never be happy without becoming one. I was terrified of coming out to my religious parents and all that, though, and tried to cope with "maybe I don't really actually need to transition and come out?" by being a bit of a theyfab around age 12 or so. I continued this dance a bit into my teenage years but could never deny myself for too long.
>>
>>29331137
Boo, it didn't upload my faggy little picture.
>>
File: 57892345.jpg (41 KB, 1175x281)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>29330126
average chaser (sexual predator)
>>
>>29331137
Ngl I never would have guessed that you're not on testosterone yet. Good luck with getting on it asap though. What obstacles have stopped you from getting it by now?
>>
File: 1658766034796414.jpg (335 KB, 2048x1536)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>29331137
>When I was a little kid I wanted to be a boy real bad but didn't even know trans people were a thing. When I found out, maybe around age 10 or so, I immediately recognized myself but was terrified. I had learned to accept I'd be a girl forever so when I found out I could become a man if I wanted to I felt like I had been cursed with this knowledge because now I could never be happy without becoming one. I was terrified of coming out to my religious parents and all that, though, and tried to cope with "maybe I don't really actually need to transition and come out?" by being a bit of a theyfab around age 12 or so. I continued this dance a bit into my teenage years but could never deny myself for too long.
Very nice and important reply. I feel like there's hundreds of guys in these threads right now who can relate and feel the same way.
I wish you the best, and I hope you can transition soon. Passing as ftms is all about length spent on T (I felt a bit of sadness there because you are 21 now, still not on T, correct me if i'm wrong) because it's fucking powerful man. It will change everything about you, but if you keep at it, all ftms will pass eventually.

This is literally what we all are, at the end of the day. Our bodies are flesh prisons.
>>
File: kkghg.jpg (70 KB, 735x623)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
went tot the doctor. all i need to do to get back on the waiting list for hrt is to see a psychiatrist and tell them that i dont have any mental illnesses (i dont) and that i wont have an adverse reaction to it
>>
File: pepehug.png (99 KB, 746x512)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>29331420
!ALERT! !ALERT! !ALERT!

RADIO IS GETTING ON T..
HISTORIC DAY IN /FTMG/.

WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU, YOU CRAZY NECRO WEIRDO!
>>
File: hghfghfgh.jpg (84 KB, 500x590)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>29331198
LOL thank you, I guess. I live with my religious parents, still. I come from an upper middle class family and it's very uncommon in my country for people from this background to move out or get employed before they complete their college education (unless they moved to a different city to go to college itself, where their parents pay for their expenses). Because of this, I haven't had any significant source of income (only got internships and some money I get from my parents) that would allow me to build a safety net so that if I came out and shit went south I could escape. I thankfully got hired by a company from another country recently, which means I'll be receiving first-world salary while living in a third-world country, so this will allow me to build my safety net way faster than expected and if everything goes right I'll be going through the process of coming out and starting HRT in the latter half of this year.
>>29331407
Thank you for the kind words, anon, and I do hope what I said can resonate with people who are in a similar situation right now. I do also want to highlight that I don't think being a theyfab is bad and it's not always a phase you have to get over, some people genuinely are non-binary and that's fine.
>Passing as ftms is all about length spent on T (I felt a bit of sadness there because you are 21 now, still not on T, correct me if i'm wrong)
Yes, that's right. Thankfully, I think I have good genetics for it - hairier(?) than most cis women, square-ish jaw, thick eyebrows, wide shoulders. Hopefully with some stubble and redistributed fat I can pass.
>>29331420
Very happy for you! Is the waiting list too long? I heard it's nightmareish in the UK, have no idea about Canada.
>>
File: kek.jpg (17 KB, 220x219)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>29331435
yeah hopefully i'll be able to start taking it within the next year or so. i still have things i need to do to get on the waiting list but at least i know what they are now and what to do about them. i just need to constantly remind my mom that she has to take me places
>>29331760
i dont know exactly how long it is but its pretty long. have been waiting since 2020-2021 but got taken off a while ago because the doctors wanted to take care of other (misdiagnosed) problems. im gonna work on getting undiagnosed or something. i think im pretty normal and wont have a bad reaction to T at all
>>
>>29331760
>>29331833
/ftmg/ is popping tonight with good news.
Our boys are growing up.
Oh dear god I'm gonna cry.

BEST OF LUCK BOYS. You're both wonderful people and I wish you both all the best.

COME ON /FTMG/ LET'S CELEBRATE FOR OUR GUYS!!
>>
>>29330652
they changed before T, i just changed as a person as i matured
always been bisexual, but since going on T i've become primarily gynephilic, but it might just be a bi-cycle
still a theyfab in terms of identity, but want to pass as a man
>>
>>29330841
Why do you regret the vag removal?
>>
>>29332240
I don't, I was just joking. If I didn't get it removed then I'd be dealing with bladder incontinence and a bunch of other issues from vaginal atrophy so I didn't have much of a choice either way. And I like the way my perineum looks a lot more now even if I can't experience pleasure from penetration any more.
>>
File: IMG_20220906_225802525.jpg (816 KB, 3264x2448)
816 KB
816 KB JPG
>>29331760
Just make sure to never fret about it being too late for good T effects, I started at almost 25 and no one would ever take me for a woman. (Excuse potato quality picrel I'm getting ready for a nap but don't wanna keep reposting the same couple pics)
>>
>>29332292
is e gel a viable alternative to a vaginectomy?
>>
>>29332356
Not if the atrophy is severe enough. I tried internal estradiol tablets but I was dry enough that they would still be completely solid for over a week. Estrogen cream and oral estradiol helped a bit but it was still very much an issue. I tried an estring/femring after that but by that point I was already having incontinence and I didn't feel like waiting to see how much it would help. I had other options to try like pelvic floor therapy and seeing other specialists but I just decided to get the vaginectomy because I was gonna get rid of it eventually anyways and none of the other options were guaranteed to solve all my issues.
I waited a really long time to start getting treatment for atrophy. It probably won't get as bad if you get treated as soon as you notice dryness.
>>
>>29332343
Nta but I'm sorry I cannot excuse the potato quality. Your image barely consists of enough pixels to render a decipherable face, let alone allow anyone to judge it's passability.
>>
>>29332450
Probably that 30+ year old guy who's been on test for like 8 years and has no hair on the top of his head but an amazing beard and is pretty hairy otherwise.
>>
>>29332422
i mean like if you're early on test and don't want atrophy in the future, can you take e gel to preserve it long term?
>>
>>29332507
I wouldn't know, ask your gyno or something
>>
>>29332534
don't have one and im afraid to go to one
>>
>>29332545
Well if you don't get the stuff removed then you'll need regular check ups to check for cervical cancer and other stuff anyways so may as well get one.
Go to planned Parenthood if you're in the states. I had a lot of horrible experiences with some gyno offices (refusing to see me because I look like a man, being freaked out at having both sets of genitals despite me saying so previously, asking invasive questions or disrespecting my gender, etc) but I never got that at planned Parenthood. LGBT+ centers are probably a good bet too.
>>
>>29332498
^
>>
>>29331420
SO HAPPY FOR YOU BRO!!
>>
Where are all the AAP ftms? All the AAP guys I find are either cis gymbros or 'ftm' fujioshits' where are the ftm gymbros that i can pump full of testosterone with my cock?
>>
>>29332580
oh i get my HRT from planned parenthood i can use them as a substitute for gyno office? ill do that
>>
>>29332617
fujoshis aren't AAP they're AHP
>>
>>29332637
>i can use them as a substitute for gyno office
Lol yes, sexual health is one of their main services anyways. Good luck *thumbs up*
Even if you can't take local estrogen as a preventative measure, going every year to check for atrophy during regular pap smears and other stuff will probably catch it as soon as possible.
>>
>>29332617
>AAP
Yes
>cock
No thanks. Only man I'm attracted to is me.
>>
>>29332637
I don't know if they offer it at your local PP, but mine offers pap smears you do yourself and it's been really good for me. They're not as accurate, but it's loads better than not getting one at all due to dysphoria and/or not trusting your gyno.
>>
>>29332617
I'm a fat nerd so you'd probably not like me if you want a gymbro. But seriously if you find one, I have done the whole wear a packer in a jock strap while getting fucked in the ass and it's a good compromise for both parties.
>>
>>29332776
i want more of a ftm that i can train to be a muscle stud. eventually when he's a high enough level, he can switch to fucking me in the ass. most ftms are stupidly out of the shape though so it'll take a while...
>>
File: fsdfsdfsdfsdf.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1080)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>29332343
Cool. Please share before and after pics sometime later if you're cool with it, I love seeing those.
>>29332617
I was called the "best AAP poster" in the last thread. Not a true AAP though. That being said, all chasers should post unsees with their face on them. No one wants cock from an ugly man.
>>
>>29327208
>Could you show a drawing if you don't mind? im curious to what artstyle youve got
unfortunately i havent drawn anything cohesive since early high school and i havent learned how to transition (heh) from traditional art to digital art
ur not missing out on much tho growing up ive been irrevocably inspired by anime and unfortunately it was all that i fucking drew its prob why i dropped drawing as a hobby anyways bc i was so embarrassed and there were so many people out there better at art than i am
btw for any artists itt what program do you use to make digital art? i tried using paint dot net but obviously the options there are pretty limited
>>
>>29331420
this calls for a celebration
>>
File: ljfnjsd.jpg (140 KB, 1430x1065)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>29333106
>btw for any artists itt what program do you use to make digital art? i tried using paint dot net but obviously the options there are pretty limited
I have way too many opinions on this subject. I go to art school, so I've argued way too many times about which programs are best.
My personal most used programs are Procreate on the iPad and Paint Tool Sai on the PC. However, I wouldn't reccomend Paint Tool Sai to everyone. I like it because it has insanely good blending that literally no other art program has managed to replicate, even though it's an old and very simple program. If you don't want to do paintings I wouldn't reccomend it and even if you do it's probably best for you to learn and get used to a more complete program than it anyway, even if they have inferior blending.
Clip Studio Paint is by far the most complete art program we have, in my opinion. I haven't used it very often because I hate having to learn a new program when I just want to draw, but if you're looking for a program to learn this is the one I'd reccomend. It even has pretty good animation features, if you're into that.
Photoshop is not an art program and never will be. I've argued about this multiple times. The brush engine is absolute shit. The blending is horrible. It is the most complete option in terms of photo manipulation and all that so I can see why some people use it, but I still don't like it as an art program.
Krita is free, and that's pretty much what it has going for it. It's leagues better than Paint.NET, and the animation feature in it is pretty usable, too. I like the blending here better than Photoshop blending but even Clip is better, IMO.
People who use Corel Painter are insane, but I haven't used it enough to talk about it myself. I don't like Adobe Fresco, but I am biased against Adobe and have not tested it too much myself, either. Illustrator is a vector program so I don't even place it in the same category as other art programs.
>>
>>29331420
congratulations radio! I'm so happy for you!
>>
Will it be weird to ask the top surgeon for a hug at the first post op appointment? He gave me a hug right after surgery but tomorrow I will have not had a shower in days and probably smell gross and everything. I don't have a lot of people being happy for me about my surgery because I'm stealth to 99 percent of people and my family is really transphobic and will probably just complain about how disgusting the scars look.
>>
>159cm
how over
>>
>>29333873
I'm a few inches shorter than you. Not a big deal
>>
>>29333884
what if i live in europe not manlerica
>>
Is it true some of you cut part of your leg bone to insert in your franken penis?
>>
>>29333896
Move to china
>>
>>29333896
Doesn't matter. Height is just one aspect of your physical appearance and won't be the sole determining factor of anything.
>>29333905
No, I have never heard of anyone cutting out their leg bone to use in their penis.
>>
>>29333905
Imagine the erections
>>
>>29333905
no they make plastic penis bones
>>
>>29324491
this is bullshit, why do cis women date the same guys that harass me and threaten to murder me for being trans then? in fact the more toxic the guy the hotter his gf generally
>>
>>29333483
do you know where to download clip studio paint for free if you dont mind me asking? also do you use a drawing tablet and if you do which one do you use? i tried getting into one when i was younger but iirc it was pretty cheap and i couldnt even see what i was drawing and i just never got into it rip
>>
>>29333106
krita is the best thing ever imo
i've used clip studio and sai and everything and still prefer krita
it has lots of settings and works on any operating system and is free
>>
>>29321818
>1924
>1883
I can just tell you have some cringe ass name like Julien, Lucien or Florian
>>
File: myname.png (17 KB, 223x908)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>29321246
born in 2000. normie ass name
>>
File: purple.jpg (46 KB, 400x600)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>29333873
The coolest most fucking gender-envy cis man I've ever met was like 162cm, you'll be fine.
>>29333968
I got mine out of CGPeers, pretty sure. Here's the magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5d31fc7036a0e7abc0385f54534d4f4102917bda&dn=Clip%20Studio%20Paint%20EX%20v1.12.11&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.cgpeers.to%3a420%2fldilxlgl8s1h6eg00phpqmpnbdc4y50f%2fannounce
Yes, I use a drawing tablet. My current one is a Wacom Intuos CTL-4100. My previous one was a Wacom Intuos CTL-480 but I broke it from lugging it around to college all the time (you should always avoid putting weight on top of the tablet to not fuck it up, but I had to carry it around with my notebook and books and shit happens. They usually last a long time under normal circumstances). All Wacom tablets are pretty good but they're slightly overpriced, but I think the prices might be fine in the US? Lots of my peers use Huion tablets and they're decent as well but if you have the cash to buy Wacom, I'd go for it.
>i couldnt even see what i was drawing
Don't know if you're talking about display-less tablets in this, but honestly, I learned to enjoy them. They take a bit to get used to but once you get the hang of it, it's very nice to not have your hand in the way. They're always cheaper, too. But if you really truly want a tablet that has a display, and only want to draw and paint and not do animation or 3D sculpting and shit like that, I'd get an iPad instead of getting a display drawing tablet for your computer. I find those can be a bit clunky to use if you don't have a good physical space for it (a big ass fucking desk) and an iPad is portable, at least.
>>29334112
Lucien and Florian are pretty bad, but i like Julien if we change the spelling to Julian. It's not any of those and it does not sound like any of those either. It doesn't even sound old, in my opinion.
>>
>>29333905
are you a raccoon or something
>>
File: skul.png (7 KB, 600x435)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
i had a dream i shaved my head and my skull was shaped like this
>>
Guys I think I am going insane. I am 5'3 and well aware I am shorter than average person but I didn't realize just how fucking short I really was until I started paying attention. Figures show that the average woman in my country is 5'5 but I simply don't believe it. It is rarer to see an adult female that is below 5'3 than to see one that is 5'10. I got on the subway yesterday and I got sandwiched between three 5'10-6' women. I see 12 year old girls who are 5'8. I have to hold back tears. And I am not even going to tread on the topic of giant zoomer males. I desperately need to move to LatAm/SEA.
>>
File: Yakub.png (85 KB, 284x424)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>29334253
>>
>>29334253
got a lot on ur mind i see
>>
>>29334304
Idk what say because I'm in the same boat but one good cope: you could be just as muscular as someone taller than you, yet you'll look more buff.
>>
>>29333954
That's tier 1. Tier 2 is exactly what op described.
>>
Why are the pooners on /tttt/ so much more cooler than the troons?
>>
>>29334483
More troons means higher chance any annoying poster you see is one of them
>>
>>29334483
go to twitter or tumblr or something and you'll see infinitely more annoying pooners
selection bias
>>
File: 1674696015442.jpg (330 KB, 2176x1926)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
do i have little boy head proportions? why or why not?
>>
>>29334536
that photo is too fucking blurry i cant see shit its like if a thumb grew hair
>>
>>29334560
its like that on purpose.. head to shoulder is all that counts
>>
>>29334584
oh idk then looks like the back of every other guys head
>>
File: timeline thing.png (1.02 MB, 904x780)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>29332985
kinda a shitty timeline lol
I don't make for a handsome man by any means, and if I shaved my face bald I'd probably look like a weird uncanny chubby middle ground; but I look good enough to myself to erase my dysphoria completely
>>
>>29334768
you had a full beard at 3 months? the fuck?
damn now my progress feels like nothing
>>
https://unsee cc/album#DOEjRPOuo4JPR13q
is my face clocky? i pass irl but i feel like i look like a massive poon.
>>
>>29334788
yeah I had super fast beard growth. long before my voice started dropping. I was kinda forced to hikokomori it up for a bit
>>
>>29334330
I would never look good if I became buff because I have comically and I mean COMICALLY short legs and arms like a literal fucking child and I would look like a ridiculous garden gnome. Short buff men are just really ugly and I don't aspire to be like that, especially not with my sparkly disney eyes and tiny hands and feet. Our best bet as midgets if we want to look good is cardio, swimming and bodyweight exercises.
>>
>>29334804
you pass for a chav
>>
>>29334810
i got the opposite and my voice dropped quite a bit 3 months in but i still have very tiny whispy mustache hairs and scraggly chin hair
>>
>>29334304
we might live in the exact same place
>>
>>29334881
I am romanian, I kinda doubt it. This isn't an isolated phenomenon, young women are just unusually tall nowadays.
>>
>>29334768
You look exactly like a slightly younger version of my father what the hell. Is my dad a pooner too
>>
>>29334942
Nta obviously but some other anon told me I look like their Egyptian father
I didn't know if I should be happy that they guessed my (relative) ethnicity correctly and think I look like a male of the Arab ethnicity or if I should be offended that I'm being compared to anyone's father in my early 20s.
>>29334827
Is it really constructive to talk about yourself in this way?
>>
>>29334851
8 years later and i still sound croaky, luckily in male range but still

>>29334942
kek to be fair I'm the spitting image of my dad when he was younger too, oh shit maybe both our dads are pooners and it's genetics
>>
>>29334991
Do white men all look the same
>>
>>29334974
What do you mean by that? I am jus being truthful to myself. If I am ugly, I will not call myself beautiful. Similarly, If I have the frame and body of a child, I'll have the common sense to not overdose on steroids and turn into one of those "gymcel" suicidefuel caricatures incels always spam.
>>
File: 20230125_221533.jpg (106 KB, 827x671)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>29334536
Looks normal, I don't know.
>>29334768
Looking good. You look, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, like half of the guys I see at MTG stores.
>>29334804
Maybe a bit clocky to other trans people but it's the brain worms, I think. Also please let your hair grow out if you can, I promise you'll look better.
>>
>>29335082
>half of the guys I see at MTG stores
I used to work seasonally at a hobby store (pre-trans mind you) with MTG and Warhammer 40k competition tables. So that seems perfectly right.
>>
>>29334768
genuine hopefuel. i can't believe you started on your 20s. i can only hope.
>>
>>29335243
that's... a little more off the mark lol. I like bookish and crafty girls to do girly crafts with
>>
>>29334804
average russian
>>
>>29334991
>i still sound croaky
voice training fixes that
i voice trained as a teenager when i couldnt get HRT and now that im on it i think my voice sounds better than it would if i hadn't
>>
File: 1669584668951882.png (201 KB, 566x583)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>29335243
online hatecrime
>>
>>29335379
I wasn't offended or nothing did the jannies delete that?
>>
>>29335379
awh lol i deleted that because i thought it was too mean! i know its 4chan and ppl are playfully mean and teasing of each other all the time but still u_u jokes aside you do look very good tho
>I like bookish and crafty girls to do girly crafts with
awh thats cute i wouldnt say im bookish but i do have my fair share of geeky interests and ive always wanted to get back into crafts
>>
>>29335422
go ahead bitch call the cops ill have sex with them
>>
File: fuckyouduplicatefile.png (54 KB, 237x229)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>be me
>dreaming
>middle of the night, wake up hungry
>dream me knows that my grandmother is staying over and that she brought ice cream
>dark kitchen, just enough light to see (because dreaming)
>open freezer for ice cream
>see tub of ice cream labeled "plain" with picture of vanilla ice cream
>lol ok
>open it, see chocolate square chunks
>dream me assumes/knows that my grandmother stirred them in herself
>cool, even better.
>scoop some out into a bowl
>hear hurried shuffling and the blinding kitchen lights are flipped on almost instantly after the scoop hits the bowl
>look to the kitchen entrance to see my grandmother wide awake, staring at me
>what are you doing, anon?
>I was just about to have some ice cream, grandma.
>she shuffles closer to me
>are you having jam and beans?
>n-no....? I'm... having ice cream.
>she is incredibly close to me, staring at me with crazed eyes
>are you sure, anon? Because that sure looks like my JAM AND BEANS.
>wake up incredibly sweaty with blankets on the floor

what did my dream brain mean by this??
>>
>>29335475
I thought it was funny because I know the exact type of person you described lmao
I don't do too many geeky things anymore, I do like tinkering with electronics and robotics coding though
>>
>>29335549
ur anxious about society and the jews taking over
>>
>>29331137
Surrpised you're pre-t. Good luck with everything
>>29331420
Happy for you. Once ftmg gets the funding together you'll be home free
>>
Ftm tits slapping me in the face when
>>
>>29335577
>I thought it was funny because I know the exact type of person you described lmao
mm yeah but still i didnt want it to be too harsh!
>I don't do too many geeky things anymore, I do like tinkering with electronics and robotics coding though
yeah i was never into that sort of thing tb h! most nerdiest thing im into is homestuck and vidya that my ex bf got me into m
>>
has anyone tried fytist binders? i’m tryna find an alternative to gc2b. i bought an underworks one but it didn’t compress as well as gc2b but there were like 5 types of binders on the underworks website so maybe a different one would work better.
>>
>>29335709
ur gonna get mine instead and be severely underwhelmed
>>
>>29335760
Jokes on you that's even better
>>
>>29335750
I double up underworks. They say you're not supposed to but it simply doesn't compress well enough. I usually buy picrel in black, since black seems to last longer
>>
>iwn have electras tits in my face
>>
Why does it seem like shoulder muscles are harder to build than any other muscle?
>>
>>29335932
What do you do for shoulders?
>>
>>29335932
thats weird. the shoulder muscles were the first of mine to become toned when i started working out
>>
>>29335948
Dumbbell shoulder press, dumbbell lateral raises/rear lateral raises and this week I’m incorporating upright rows.
>>29335972
It’s been triceps for me.
>>
>>29336006
Are you struggling to increase the weight or just not seeing much change?
>>
as this threads soon coming to an end i beg you PLEEASE make the next qotts good
also what happened to card
>>
>>29336057
Struggling to increase and not seeing much change. It might have been poor form though desu
>>
>>29336065
>what happened to card
Killed Mozart, went to prison. It was pretty a pretty big deal. You missed that thread?
>>
why is it so hard for people to believe i'm ftm and haven't gotten top surgery but don't have tits? i always get accused of lying. i don't fucking have tits.
>>
>>29336148
It's just uncommon. Dw about people believing you or not. Good for you though.
>>
>>29336070
If you aren't increasing weight it's probably form or you're too weak somewhere. If it's the second one you just gotta figure out where. Usually when I get stuck on shoulder presses it's my back, so I'll put more focus there
>>
>>29336006
Do neck training. You naturally need shoulder tension and such to keep steady with neck exercises and sustained flexing really does build big hard muscles
>>
>>29336148
Why are you complaining go post your tits on other boards pretending to be mtf
>>
>>29333843
Of course that's weird. Who would hug a smelly pooner. Your surgeon only tolerates pooners for the money
>>
>>29336076
b-but... but mozart isn't dead... or is he...
>>
>>29336313
I didn't want to believe it either.
>>
>>29336269
:(
I just wanna be hugged
>>29336065
This thread isn't even close to ending
>>
>>29336343
Also I think my surgeon is really nice and everything and cares about patients being happy with the results.
I wanted a reduction at first but he talked me into having full double incision because of a few different reasons, and he ended up being right that that was the correct surgery for me, otherwise I would have ended up needing another surgery anyways.
>>
>>29336250
I also do shrugs but I’ll do more thanks
>>29336239
Thanks for the tips man
>>
>take a selfie
>tilting your head down makes your jaw appear small and is a submissive look
>tilting your head up makes your brow look weaker and your hairline feminine
>>
>>29336463
My ears are flat against my head so with the bad focal lengths I always just end up looking like a thumb
>>
I got these random messages out of nowhere.
>>
>>29336545
>>
>>29336652
Why wont you send me your picture?
>>
How would you guys feel if a straight ftm wanted to have sex with you
>>
>>29336732
Blessed
>>
>>29332617
I'm a 5'0 fujoshit gymbro. When do we start
>>
>>29336732
>>
>>29334177
you shouldn't share magnet links or .torrent files directly from private trackers. Doing so leaks the swarm and can get you banned, since your magnet link/torrent file contains your personal passkey that can be used to identify your account, for example yours is 2fldilxlgl8s1h6eg00phpqmpnbdc4y50f. If you care at all about your cgpeers account or your opsec, I suggest uploading the content of the torrent to a storage service, or just making a new torrent of the content using a public tracker.
>>
>>29330652
i still read fanfic like an embarassing faggot but it was never anything yaoi back then anyway
bisexual, but lean mostly towards men. was about 50/50 for men/women pre-t but testosterone made me really gay for some reason.
only a few months worth of denial when i was still too scared of being trans. this was ~2015/2016 when agender/etc wasn't well known yet though. knocked out of it pretty quick.
>>
>>29336793
Fuck, I'm stupid and didn't know, thank you. I won't be doing that again. Sadly the reply is too old to delete now fuck me I hope I don't lose the account
>>
>>29336889
i cant believe ud risk so much just for me omfg ill never forget u <\3
>>
>>29336953
You better be grateful Electra! I haven't seen their registrations for new users open in ages. At least I have friends that also have accounts there, oh well
>>
>>29320183
man the things id do for a long horse.. mmmffghggh
>>
>>29336982
ill put a wrestler guy covered in blood poster up in my room and write in lipstick on it “rest in piss grieve” with a lipstick kiss stain next to it in ur memory
>>
File: images (7).jpg (34 KB, 678x452)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>29337032
Thank you so much. It's what I would have wanted.
>>
how do i get someone incapable of love to love me back
>>
>>29337537
You can't. Move on loser
>>
File: zvj4q3lad5l21.jpg (112 KB, 717x1000)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
Girls peeing
>>
>>29337905
boys peeing
>>
>>29330652
Same but hasn't even been 2 years
Both
Thought I could live as genderfluid and told a few close friends before coming out as trans
>>29331137
>When I was a little kid I wanted to be a boy real bad but didn't even know trans people were a thing. When I found out, maybe around age 10 or so, I immediately recognized myself but was terrified. I had learned to accept I'd be a girl forever so when I found out I could become a man if I wanted to I felt like I had been cursed with this knowledge because now I could never be happy without becoming one.
Damn, went through this same thing but found out at age 20 instead. Hope you get on t soon, even 31 wasn't too late
>>
>>29337905
just finished having a piss before i read this its crazy how connected we all are
>>
>>29338029
Hot
>>
>>29337537
you dont want that trust me anon
chances are that the person is some kind of schizoid and would probably only be pretending to love you back
speaking from experience (as the schizoid)
>>
>>29323821
Sorry, anon
You must simply enjoy your spicy woman
>>
>>29336732
I would whip my fat 9 inch cock out take my shirt off and think.
"It must be tuesday"
>>
Ok guys tell me if im coping
>come out to long time friend about a year ago
ffw now
>he was allegedly straight
>ever since i came out he's been flirting with me
>he tells me in detail how he wants to fuck me in the ass and how he wants me to suck him off
>calls me good boy
>tells me how much i look like a boy now compared to before
>says he started jerking off to gay porn where the guy looks like me
>he says he only likes gay porn if it looks like me otherwise it doesnt do it for him

I don't buy this. He's still straight right
>>
>>29339251
read this out loud and realize how retarded you sound

he wants to fuck you
>>
>>29330652
>Guys who were into Fanfiction, tumblr, fandoms, livejournal, or shipping - MUST reply to this
>>How old were you when you started T
25 due to shitty country with strict laws and shit trans healthcare, would've started at 19 otherwise
>>Do you feel like your interest have stayed the same or changed?
same, ig
>>Are you into guys/girls? Both?
theoretically both
>>Were you ever a theyfab before going full transman?
no
>>
>>29339627
Yeah but hes straight. So that makes me just as delusional as those enby women who say their boyfriends are a little fruity
>>
>>29339251
>He's still straight right
Unless you're a gigapassoid probably
>>
>>29339718
no comment
>>
>>29339251
He already wanted to fuck you before you came out, now that he knows you're trans he's using that as leverage via validating you
>>
>>29330652
I was never into the superwholock shit, more into rpgmaker games and webcomics. I still like most of the same things I liked at the time, but I despise “fandoms” and don’t engage with them. I prefer to just quietly like what I like and occasionally discuss it with friends.
Both in theory, but in practice I’ve only ever been with girls and I’m fine with that
Yeah I was an obnoxious theyfab for about a year and a half (ages 12-13) before I started fully identifying as a guy. Never openly demanded they/them from people IRL though, just had a really bad haircut and wouldn’t shut the fuck up about gender stuff which of course made everyone in my class very annoyed with me
>>
>>29339758
Nah im like shotamoder
>>
I never experienced a clitoral orgasm before T and didn't like to stimulate my clitoris then. In those days I masturbated through vaginal stimulation. After clit growth I tried once and it was unreal. I never self-penetrate in the vagina anymore.
That is vastly superior to vaginal penetration/orgasms. If cis male orgasms resemble that but over a larger surface area then they have it better and it all makes sense why men like sex more now.

Also something happened where it became easier and more appealing to penetrate the anus.

Did this happen to anyone else?
>>
>>29342169
I couldn't get off at all pre test life was hell
>>
>>29342169
Same here. Clit orgasms felt like nothing. Now cooming is so much more intense. My first ever experiences zerking off after test were so intense I would get a cramp in my sole every time, wish I still came that hard.
>>
>>29342384
same
i could only edge myself all day which made it worse
>>
>>29342169
estrogen is slight castration not only for males but also females it's fucking poison
>>
>>29342413
human sexuality is fucking evil
you don't go into heat like other female animals, instead you're just a sad apathetic pile of misery. hopefully low T levels in females evolve out of us at some point.
>>
>woman talks back to me and makes me feel sad
>can't even hit her as a man because that would make me the bad guy
it's...over..
>>
File: 7834534.jpg (591 KB, 1200x800)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
How do I stop getting mogged by neanderthal women?
>>
>>29342486
Genocide
>>
>>29342470
>woman talks back to me and makes me feel sad
Thats where you went wrong. Don't take them seriously
>>
>>29342413
this desu im 2+ yrs hrt and sex/masturbation feels like a chore to me nowadays im fr in my femcel era
>>
File: hrghg2.png (91 KB, 324x261)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
i keep waking up because i need to piss every ten minutes but i just want to sleep
>>
>>29342543
join the volcel gang. we are many in ftmg.
>>
File: 25863 - SoyBooru.png (384 KB, 1861x1238)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>29327330
Arabman please come to our positivity oriented FTM discord https://discord.gg/yTEsc8rJ
>>
>>29342582
i think i might my relationship with sex is too skewed to have casual sex anymore and i doubt im gonna find a boyfriend anytime soon
>>
>>29342548
UTI era
>>
>>29342624
Casual sex is disgusting anyway. You should save yourself for a good man and fuck him only
>>
>>29342640
Yeah casual sex sucks when you don't get to be part of it
>>
>>29342640
>You should save yourself for a good man and fuck him only
i think my options are pretty limited in that regard for obvious reasons
>>
Anyone else fucked up by the fact men have penises? I've never touched a penis in my life, the only penises i've seen irl are like random old men in the gym changing rooms. It's fucked up that my male friends just have one of those. I literally cannot comprehend the fact penises exist.
>>
>>29342423
>you don't go into heat
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>29342674
Promiscuity is unattractive in women

>>29342683
it isn’t impossible though
>>
>>29342742
>Promiscuity is unattractive in women
Idk, I think virginity is unattractive in women (and kinda scary desu) like that's a lot of pressure. Versus someone who already knows what they want and is less likely to get emotionally attached
>>
>>29342758
I like virgins who get attached so we just have different taste. I’d prefer to be the one to show her how things work.
>>
>>29342742
>Promiscuity is unattractive in women
That's a judgment of character
Who gives a shit about character if you don't even know her name
>>
https://unseecc/album#Krcu3kIqyjkciMPs
I feel like they shaved off way more hair than necessary.
>>
>>29342823
Wow, that nipple placement looks great! Don't worry, the hair will grow back.
>>
>>29342815
Sluts should be shamed.
>>
>>29342823
im jelly but also happy for u! congrats and get well
>>
>>29342861
What you don’t like sex or something?
>>
>>29342823
congrats arabman
>>
>>29342823
It finally happened. Lookin great, truly
>>
>>29342861
I'll leave that for someone else I'm too busy turning them into bigger sluts
>>
Brand spanking new fresh bread
>>29343098
>>29343098

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.