[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

anyone else here not leave their room at all today?
>>
>>28488517
I do this everyday. It's normal OP don't worry about it.
>>
File: 1590241867997.jpg (75 KB, 440x660)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Yeah. I gotta work tonight and for the next month and a half i'm probably gonna be working myself into a coma to cope with the overwhelming feeling of loneliness and dread this time of year brings for me.

That and with the hope that it makes me not think about how much I hate my family and all the abuse i had to put up with for 20 years that left me in this mental state to begin with.
>>
Recovering from orchi only leaving bedroom to use the bathroom and shower
>>
>>28488517
me except for bathroom

i doordashed turkey from ihop because my gf hates everything about thanksgiving

i have no family of my own left alive, she is all i have irl and the only human i interact with irl that isn't a doctor or something

agoraphobia has gotten so bad

im starting to have seperation anxiety from gf too whenever she is even downstairs :(
>>
I left my room to go to dinner with my dad for thanksgiving. Most days I only leave my house once to get a cup of coffee or something. I always leave my room to get food, do laundry, take out the trash, etc. Rarely leave my house/property though.
>>
File: Floral aes.jpg (62 KB, 768x512)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>28488517
I ate dinner with my crumbling family and then went on a long walk in a town I had never been to before.
8/10 as far as Thanksgivings go.
>>
>>28488517
I haven’t left my room since the pandemic anon get on my level
>>
File: gays.jpg (20 KB, 256x256)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>28488517
I hate being a man but I would dislike being a woman more. I hate having a sex drive.
I'm having a hard time getting over the years of wanting to kill myself and all the violent thoughts associated with that. It's a well known stat that men are less likely to attempt suicide, but die from it more often because they use such violent methods. I don't understand pooners. Really? You want to think like this? You want sex and violence to have this much sway over your thoughts? Why? It's fucking horrible. I remember being a kid, a high school kid, and smashing an axe into a tree stump over and over again and on the last swing screaming like a fucking psycho and loving it. I want to do that again. I want to strangle and break and kill something. I want to cut my genitals off and cut my tongue out and starve myself until I can't move and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and
So yes I have also been in my room all day
>>
>>28488517
I'm sure I've went an entire year without leaving my room a decade or so back.
>>
what counts as leaving your room? sometimes i pace around the house and leave my room to get food and water, but if you dont count those things i havent been outside in months other than a trip to the grocery store with mom.
>>
i have a job and college to go to, but the one day i get off + in between shifts i just lay in bed and stare at the ceiling
>>
File: imjustsotired.png (1.55 MB, 919x840)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>28488517
thats just me every single day

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.