[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have been waxing people for a living since 2013, and let me tell you something, vaginas stink. If I’m in the treatment room and a woman happens to walk in the store, I can smell the stench from several feet away. SoMetimes the stench is so disgusting and vomit-inducing that J need to wear a mask (even before the Covid). Before anyone says that these women have an infection, no, they don’t. It’s just that women have been raised believing that vaginas are perfect and are the most powerful thing on Earth. You have no idea what I have seen in these years. The stink is so pungent that even after using Mr Clean, it still lingers in the room. And when I do the bikini Brazilian waxc I see some vaginas that are mangled by pregnancies, stitched up, or they leave stains of discharge on the bed. Some vaginas look like tucked in nutsack or they have enormous labia. The hardest part is the smell. So, yeah, vaginas stink even when there is no infection or no underlying condition. I can smell that Korean cod aroma from miles away
>>
>>28488382
co-signing this thread, the average tranny has a better smelling ass than the average cis woman because they pay more attention to their appearance and aren't handed everything in life by simps
>>
My first gf had the most awful smelling cunt I have ever experienced, I had to try not to gag while down there I didn't know if I would ever go down on a woman again turns out it was just her most others have been lovely

Years later I found out she became a lesbian and I trooned out
>>
>>28488382
yeah uncut dicks aren't self cleaning either and can stink if not washed. genitals are largely nasty if you don't clean them. just like your asshole.
>>
>>28488405
You are absolutely right. Even ugly Cis women are handed everything in life by simps. Trannies have to work 10x times harder to get 1/1000 of the recognition. Let’s stop idealizing women
>>
>>28488412
That’s not the fucking point. Nobody says that dicks are self-cleaning whereas everybody says that vaginas are self-cleaning. So, you just made a stupid ass comparison
>>
>>28488431
who says vaginas are self cleaning? i'm a virgin and even i know vaginas can be right nasty if the girl is lazy or dirty. my sister has had a friend her whole life who famously among her friend circle has an extremely stinky vagina because she is a dirty pig who doesn't care.
>>
>>28488449
Are you fucking kidding me? Go to any forum or space where women write, go to any forum everybody says vagina is the best thing in the world and it’s self-cleaning and you don’t have to wash it internally. You just have lived under a rock.
>>
>>28488480
i mean no i just have an older sister who has been honest and flatout said plenty of women are gross and have stinky ass unwashed vaginas.
>>
>>28488480
>you don’t have to wash it internally
Because it is actually true. Women don’t have to douche because a healthy vagina is supposed to be able to self clean internally. Putting something like soap up there actually increases the risk of getting infections that do make vaginas stink. An unwashed labia smells just as nasty as any other sweaty crevice if you don’t shower but the vagina itself is just kinda musky smelling. If ur a fag there’s a chance you just find the smell extra repulsive

>t. Vagina enjoyer
>>
>>28488652
What are you? Aren’t you a fag who is dying with cancer? It’s bulleshit that it’s self cleaning. That is the fucking point you stupid piece of shit. It doesn’t clean itself internally
>>
>>28488748
>It’s bulleshit that it’s self cleaning
Regular vaginal discharge is literally the result of a vagina cleaning itself out anon. The inside of a vag is full of lactobacillus bacteria that turn the ph slightly acidic to kill off any potential pathogens that might be brought in (through penetration or douching) and prevent infections. I get a feeling that you don’t actually interact with any vaginas on a regular basis and you didn’t pay attention in sex-ed class either
>>
>>28488979
I wax plenty of women and vaginas are nasty. Let’s stop glorifying vaginas
>>
Vaginas can be truly nasty
>>
>>28488431
The actual vagina (the tube which runs into the body and ends at the cervix) is self-cleaning hence you don’t need to douche or insert any kind of hygiene product down there such as soap (this actually increases the likelihood of BV or thrush). The vulva refers to the external visible parts of female genitalia (labia, clitorus) and this is not self cleaning, it should be washed daily with pH neutral soap.
>>
>>28488382
>vaginas aren't self cleaning cause uhm
>discharge
Hmmm big thinky think
>>
>>28488382
Not sure if pooner incel hands or seething tranny hands typed this.
>>
>>28488652
"If ur a fag there’s a chance you just find the smell extra repulsive"

I find it repulsive, yet also repulsed by male genitals. Am I still a fag?
>>
>>28490719
Seething tranny hands, look how poorly educated “she” is about women’s anatomy lol
>>
>>28490741
yes, skullchan is a closeted gay man
>>
>>28490633
who the FUCK says labia are self cleaning? fucking gag
>>
>>28491238
No one besides the illiterate OP.
>>
>>28488382
This shit is the main reason why im bi but will never have sex with an afab, not to mention men are better partners
>>
I’m bi and I’ve sniffed a lot of pussy. It always smells good to me. A bitch would have to be really nasty to smell bad. Maybe you don’t like the smell of pussy because you’re a faggot?
>>
>>28488382
The female smell thing is a meme. It's a genetic lottery, some vaginas are like that.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can see the labia and it smells like musk.
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin but hers smells like fish.
Same as the "uncut dicks smell Thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.
>>
>>28488382
>you have to clean your body once in a while
shocker
>>
>>28491614
Why in the name of the holy spirit do you know what all your family members' genitals smell like?
>>
>>28488382
lol, all the trannies seething about how much they hate vaginas, yet you would all kill just to have one lol. You all came out of a vagina, you are just a bioproduct of one. Seethe and dilate, the ones the surgeon construct aren't self cleaning for sure.
>>
>>28491614
What can you tell us about your families buttholes?
>>28491880
Nufag
>>
>>28491906
Vag is revolting, why tf would i mutilate my beautiful gock to resemble something disgusting? I never came out of a vagina, i was never born, i was extracted via caesarian because genX+ women suck at everything even the one thing only they can do.
>>
>>28488382
nobody cleans their vagina, what are you gonna do? Finger yourself every time you shower? Stop watching Andrew Tate and open a book
>>
Nothing beats the scent of a clean but musky pussy. You’re just a fag, OP.
>>
>>28491225
Skullchan? Not me.
>>
File: Fg_MN0qXgAMvH6R.jpeg.jpg (151 KB, 1586x1079)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>28492027
This. For us straight men pussy is everything. Motherfucker's a bitch bro.
>>
>>28488382
>women have been raised believing that vaginas are perfect and are the most powerful thing on Earth
where are you from
>>
>>28491987
reminder to use your vagina plunger daily
>>
>>28491614
>gather around everyone
>it's time for our daily family genital sniffs
>>
>>28491614
How did

nvm
>>
>>28491238
nobody, but dumb people interpret it as such and you get situations like OP
>>
>>28492114
Not op, but in bulgaria they get thought that and all straight men are cucks that simp for anything with a vag no matter how disgusting its owner is.
>>
>>28488449
>who says vaginas are self cleaning?

Very common belief among foids.
>>
>>28491614
So much new.
>>
>>28491906
>you would all kill just to have one

Id rather pass and be a hot tranner, than be an ugly foid with an unwashed fanny. But thats just me.
>>
>>28492343
wtf I thought bulgarians were slavic killers who work out and drink vodka
>>
>>28488405
So based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.