[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FfWpxqrVIAAm9rw.jpg (30 KB, 541x676)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
trans twitter has made me extremely transphobic
if you look at anyones media tag that has a overly cutesy anime picture it is just straight up a man saying they're a "boymoder" and "transbian"
it sends me into a primal rage they're abusing all the trans community stands for just because they went down the incel to trans pipeline
its become at the same level of drag queens
anyone else despise these people?
>>
picrel is what cafebeef would look like if she fatmaxxed
>>
>>28487796
no i take advantage of them for money, you should try it
>>
>>28487796
what astounds me is that these people think "yup i look good, i should post my face on the internet."
>>
>>28487796
as gross as they look they have an extremely femme face. the only male features about them are their huge head and browbone. if they lost weight and got some facial work they could be a passoid. they even have prey eyes. i think the fact that they have some potential pisses me off more than those that dont. like literally jsut take care of yourself stupid bitch god
>>
>>28487833
they're hugboxxed to no end by each other
im pretty sure there were comments on that picture saying how cute she was
>>
>>28487796
>incel to trans pipeline
Is this REALLY a thing? Like what are the chances that a cis guy who's an incel figures that being trans will up his odds? If anything the fact that they're willing to do this probably points to the fact that they're not cis and probably ARE trans.

>anyone else despise these people?
No, I wouldn't say I was disgusted by trans people. However during quarantine (maybe late 2021 in the spring/summer) I saw a bunch of mainstream trans shit online and deep dived, first it was understanding what trans actually is, then it was "is it transphobic to note date trans people", then it was hearing stupid shit from both sides about trans people and cis people, then came the reddit threads, arguing on youtube comments sections, and 4chan.

I guess I was really combative with trans people, but then I realize that they A) Make up less than 1% and B) Online really isn't the best place to sample a group of people and make a general claim.
>>
>>28487796
>UGLY=BAD AND EVIL
kys. you are a far uglier person on the inside than picrel is on the outside. kindergartner tier way of judging people
>>
>>28487942
hit a nerve there hon?
>>
>>28487796
teal lipsticks seem like one of those things that you should avoid in general, i’ve never seen a look that i liked with it lol
>>
>>28487957
I'm stealth, faggot. no tolerance for mean girl bullshit, I was like that for far too long cause of being a youngshit and it hits a nerve because I hate that I used to be so retarded so as to limit my friends to people i found attractive. some of my best friends are unattractive to me. there is literally nothing wrong with being ugly and it's sad grown adults still act like children about this
>>
>>28487796
the honfidence astounds me
>>
>>28487796
am i a man
>>
File: 1515897521070.jpg (47 KB, 604x550)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>28488420
your face is a bit male but you definitely put a lot of effort into hairstyle/brows etc so i can respect it
wouldn't ever gender you male
>>
>>28488420
you look like a radiating sphere of negative energy, which is way more off putting than your facial features ever could be tbhon
>>
>>28488420
Please anon just get fillers and piercings. You can be "natural", you can look like a woman, but you can't do both. I don't understand why 4chan trannies are so averse to this
>>
File: 1656379251544.jpg (133 KB, 1503x2048)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>28488420
If you worked out you could be the gigachad guy with that chin, if you're above 6ft too, please just become a chaser repper instead, that'd be hot
>>
>>28488420
I think you either look definitely male or definitely female, but I can’t decide which. Very bizarre.
>>
>>28488450
if i look male then howcome u wouldn't gender me male
>>28488470
@_@ i get this same response whether i'm smiling or not, happy or sad.. idk what to even do at this point
>>28488529
what kinda piercings
>>28488563
;~;
>>
>>28488577
Anti-eyebrow and septum helps feminize the impression of masc faces, and lip piercings will make anyone cuter. Though imo it's most important to just get something, when you're fem and part of the queer subculture you need to have facial piercings, that's just common sense
>>
File: 20221124_190758.jpg (1.89 MB, 2232x3090)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
>>28487796
I'm a heckin powerful & valid boymoder uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuu
Face my wrath, Tweetler

>>28488420
Oh my gwahd babes, you pass so well! Idk how anyone would not see you as the man you were meant to be
>>
>>28487796
>using twitter at all
Why?
>>
>>28488008
ewwww ugly moid XD WHATEVER HELPS YOU COPE HON
>>
>>28487796
You guys realize that there are ugly cis women too, right?
>>
>>28490705
shes not even that ugly the makeup just looks ridiculous and her weight makes her look way worse than how she could be looking

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.