[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: lol.png (616 KB, 592x1301)
616 KB
616 KB PNG
Why do they think dating a 17 year old is pedophilia? A 17 year old is a not a child at all, and a 16 year old age of consent is perfect, and that's why it's the age of consent in most of the world.
Hell, if you no older than 25, fucking a 16 year old is not even weird.
>>
>>27723740
Twitter users,next
>>
>>27723740
The point of that line is literally that he’s a vaguely creepy pathetic dude lmao
>>
>>27723740
imagine wanting to date a highschooler. gonna help her with her homework on the first date, loser?
>>
>>27723740
The film goes out of its way to establish that scott is not a pedo in the traditional sense. He is not out to corrupt her or abuse her, in fact rather the opposite. The relationship is completely chaste. He is socially retarded, and has great difficulties navigating adult romantic (or really any) relationships.

He longs for the simplicity and innocence of a schoolyard dalliance. However, by the end he learns that no relationship is simple, and seemingly small actions can greatly affect the people around you.
>>
>>27723740
frfr anamanaguchi's live performance of the soundtrack was bussin no cap
yall bitter niggas missing out fr
>>
>>27723740
>>27723903
Oh and OP is stupid. 16+25 is illegal and immoral and unethical. No one with teen in their age should be picked by anyone older than 22.

(i am not a law cuck, a 2 or 3 year age gap is ok. So 17+20 is ok. Also, there are exceptions to my argument, like if they met when they were both kids.)
>>
>>27723740
I dated a 17 year old for a summer when I was 21, never thought much of it but I'm pretty sure some super woke people would call me not nice things these days.
>>
>>27723994
>16+25 is illegal
not in most countries
>>
>>27723740
just stop reading twitter maybe?
>>
>>27723740
Americanism
>>
>>27723740
Dating any biological male younger than 19 is inherently pedo because many males still have childish faces up to this age as their facial bone structure haven't finished developing yet. Change my mind.
>>
>>27723994
it's not illegal in most of the united states and almost all of the world. rarely is the age of consent 18 the way californians think it is
>>
>>27723740
the reason you shouldn't fuck highschoolers isn't because its pedo, it's because highschoolers are fucking retarded and not good at sex
>>
>>27723740
24/2=12
12+7=19
sorry, it's pedophilia. fuck off creep.
>>
>>27723740
the actor is so goddamn ugly I swear he has to have like dozen producer uncles in Hollywood or sucks the meanest dick in the world. Who would otherwise cast him as that character???
>>
>>27724877
Apparently some women think hes cute or pretty. I know how that sounds. Same goes for that Paul Dano guy. Arguably even Robert Pattinson. Teenage girls are into some weird looking dudes.
>>
>>27724930
women think danny devito is cute. AFTER he got his roles. Difference is Danny has a huge, evident talent for acting.
>>
>>27723903
based analyst
>>
>>27724877
he literally personifies scott pilgrim. there is no better person for the role
>>
>>27725710
Nta but I was originally in your camp until I realized that everyone in the comics says he has a really punchable face, and who better than the socially illiterate cactus boy to play him in that case?
>>
>>27723740
THANK YOU!! based based based.

im a non-amerian 25yo woman dating a 17yo woman, and its incredible; it's everything i could have ever wanted; she's amazing. and irl no one gives a fuck at all. when i tell people, they literally don't bat an eye.

americans are truly retarded when it comes to age gaps
>>
looked it up and apparently age of consent is 15 in sweden?!?
wtf most 15 yo aren't mature enough
>>
>>27723740
It's bcos jews tricked muttmericans into thinking attraction to literally a day under 18 means you want to violently rape a 2 year old, also scott pilgrim vs the world ruined a generation of women
>>
File: image.png (64 KB, 1393x632)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>27725809
It's 14 in brazil, lol.
>>
>>27725285
He doesn't at all. Did you even read the comics? Fuck you.
>>
>>27724261
Mine was :(
>>
>>27725853
like i have issues with large age gaps in general but can at least understand that legally a 20yo (or even 18yo) should have the option to have sex with a boomer whatever but 15 or even worse 14?!?
like sure it's not pedophilia but like very close to it, it's like having sex with a slightly bodily developed kid for fucks sake :(
>>
>>27723740
americucks think liking anything under 18 is illegal EVERYWHERE and it's pedophilia because they don't know what words mean, also they're retards
>>27725853
most of the good ones are the ugliest ones, I don't wanna fuck a little arab, ew, black skin?! on MY 6 year old sex toy?! NO THANKS!! YUCK!!!
>>
>>27723740
In the U.S. the age of consent is different in each state. In fact, in most places the age of consent is 16 or 17. Anywhere between 16-18 is a reasonable age of consent, but in my personal opinion, it’s probably best for teenagers to fuck other teenagers than adults. Not because of moralistic reasons, but realistic ones. You have different expectations of romantic and sexual relationships at 16 than you do at 25 and beyond, so it doesn’t usually end well from what I have seen.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.